- Text Size +

A new rhythm had started in the house after Justin and Brian had met with Blake two weeks ago.  It was obvious the kids were much happier. The atmosphere in the house was lighter. and as days went on both Justin and Brian cleared the air.  There had been some tense moments but when the conversation was done it was done. They still had not gone past a kiss now and then and Justin was  going to let Brian make that decision but he wanted him so badly. It had been a month since they had been together and every inch ached for his touch. Brian would have to make the first move but that didn’t mean Justin couldn’t make a subtle suggestion.


Justin was in the kitchen finishing dinner when Brian walked in.  Gus was staying with Pete and Becca and Brinn was staying at the Inn. Justin made the meal from scratch.  He made jambalaya and a salad. He never thought he would have to try to get Brian Kinney revved up. He knew it was all his fault and he would be here even if Brian never wanted him again. This was his family.


Brian had been home by 6:30 every night the last two weeks. Justin had dinner ready and had time to run upstairs and put on fresh clothes, comb his hair and add a little cologne. He was ready whenever Brian got home.  He poured a couple glasses of wine just as he heard the garage door go up. He was not going to throw himself at Brian. It would be when Brian was ready. But, damn, he hoped he was ready tonight.


Brian walked through the door and Justin slipped behind him.  “Hey, Baby, let me take your jacket for you.” He slipped the coat off Brian’s shoulders and hung it up.


“Where are the kids?”


“Gus is staying overnight at his friend’s house.  And yes, I checked them out carefully.”


“And my sweetheart?”


“Brinn is staying at the guest house tonight.  I thought we could use a quiet night, just you and me.” Justin kissed Brian’s cheek.  “Are you hungry, or do you want to wait a while? I poured us some wine.”


Brian pulled at his tie and Justin took it off for him.  “Why don’t you have a seat and drink your wine. Then you can go change. Was it a bad day?”


“Not bad, just busy.” Brian rolled his neck. Justin started massaging Brian’s neck and shoulders. Justin did know how to relax him.  “Come sit with me for a bit.” Brian pulled him close and breathed in. You smell amazing and look…” Brian’s mouth crushed Justin’s. When he backed away neither one of them could breath normally. “I will be back in a few.  I’m going to change.and then I’ll be ready to eat.” They both stood and Brian pulled him close and kissed Justin once more. Justin hoped this was going where he wanted it to but if it didn’t, being held by Brian was enough.


When Brian came down he was in his favorite old jeans, the ones they got married in, and he hadn’t bothered with a shirt. He had showered and his hair was combed but still damp. Justin could barely breath. As he set the salads down he could smell the fresh  soap and his heart skipped a beat. Justin touched his shoulder and they both felt the electrical current that went between them. They talked about the kids and the rest of the family and when Justin brought the jambalaya to the table and dished up a bowl for each of them.


“You have really perfected that recipe.” Brian put a piece of shrimp between his teeth and leaned over to Justin who took the offered shrimp as they kissed.  


“It doesn’t hurt that I can afford to buy the best  shrimp in the store now.”


“Oh, I would say it is the love and spice you put into it.” He reached for Justin’s hand and held it as they ate. Fingers entwined and thumbs caressing, neither of them could focus on the food.  Brian pushed his plate away and stood up. He picked up a remote off the counter and started some slow jazz. He offered his hand to Justin who stepped into his arms. They wrapped around Justin’s waist and pressed them together. For several minutes they swayed to the music. One of Brian hands went to the back of Justin’s head and putting his mouth to Justin’s ear he softly said, “I am ready if you are.”  


Justin’s breath caught in his throat. He locked eyes with Brian and nodded slightly. Brian’s mouth claimed Justin and their tongues did a dance that left them both breathless.  Justin took Brian’s hand and led him toward the steps.


When they entered the master bedroom, Brian yanked Justin’s shirt off and pressed skin to skin as his mouth seemed frantic to taste him.  He breathed in deeply, wanting to smell Justin’s essence rather than the cologne he had put on. He gently pushed Justin onto the bed. He tugged off Justin’s jeans and then pulled off his briefs.  Brian went back to Justin’s mouth and then worked his way down Justin’s body. He didn’t rush. He tasted and felt the texture of Justin’s skin. Justin was not initiating anything. He was leaving everything to Brian. Justin’s body was responding but he just laid there.


“Sunshine, is something wrong? Did I do something or forget to do something?”


“Oh, no, Baby, you are just amazing!” Justin’s hand slid down Brian’s chest, sending a shiver through Brian. Justin couldn’t look him in the eye.  The guilt was hitting him in waves. “I…..it was meaningless, selfish, physical gratification and after I had done it the first night….the shame just made me feel worthless. I should have known sex is just that and what I needed…..” a tear trickled out of the corner of his eye.  “I am so sorry.”


“We all make mistakes. You are back where you belong, in my arms and very soon I hope to be even closer.”


“How can you be so kind? How can you just forget what I did to you? I …..”


“Stop!” Brian lowered his lips to Justin’s and stole the words.”We have both made mistakes. We have made it through stronger and closer, I hope. And right now I plan to,” he positioned himself, “remind you what the difference between sex and making love is.”  Watching Justin’s face he saw the flinch of uncomfortableness and then the look of pure pleasure fall on Justin’s face as he continued the welcome invasion.


Justin and Brian climbed higher and higher. Soon they were both in a frenzy, needing to find release and yet wanting it to go on and on. Brian through his head back and shouted as he filled Justin with all the love he could share.  Justin pulled Brian’s head to him and as their lips melded together his body was racked with shutters.


“I love you, Brian.”


“Oh, Sunshine, you taught me how to love.” Brian rolled off of Justin and then pulled him close, wrapping his arms tightly around him.  “Promise me you’ll tell me when I drop the ball next time. I don’t ever want you to feel like you have to do something like that again just to get my attention.”


“I promise, Baby.  I promise.”



Gus helped Becca make dinner while Peter showered.  “Hey, Becca, can I talk to you?”


“Sure, Gus, what’s up?”


“Well, you know Pops’ friend Michael has a new foster daughter.”


“Yes, I did hear that.”


“Becca, I don’t know what happened to you as a kid but I heard it wasn’t very good.”


“You are right, Gus.   I had a really bad childhood.”


“Did you ever….did anyone ever…make you….”


“Gus, come sit down.”  They sat on the kitchen stools. “Gus, are you trying to ask me about rape? Is that because of what happened to you?”


“I didn’t have it so bad.  My dads saved me but Hayden told me she was raped more than once. I didn’t ask her how much but, Becca, I thought you might be able to help her.  I think she could use someone to talk to. I mean I know Michael and Ben will do what they can but you’re a girl and a friend of mine. Aren’t you?”


“Of course I’m a  friend and I’m family.  Would you like me to talk to her? You know I am going to school to help kids like her.”


“I thought it had something to do with that. Would you call Michael or Ben and see about meeting with her. I don’t think she cares about herself very much.  I think she feels kind of worthless.”


“I would love to meet her.  Do you have Michael or Ben’s number?”  Gus gave her Michael’s number.


“Thanks, Becca,” Gus gave her a hug.


“Hey, no making moves on my girl when I am in the house, Cuz.” Peter ruffled Gus’ hair and kissed Becca.  His arms went around her and bent her backward on the stool. When he sat her back up she was flushed. He kissed her temple and softly said, “I love you.”


“I love you, too, Peter. Why don’t you ‘men’ go watch TV or play a game while I finish dinner.  And, Gus, I will call sometime tomorrow, Ok?”


As the guys watched TV, Gus asked Peter, “What do you think my dads are up to tonight?”


“I think they are ready to finish talking things out.”


“I’m glad they started sleeping in the same room again but if I’m right, I don’t think they have been, well, I think all they have been doing is sleeping. They would be a lot happier if they slept less.”


“Oh, Gus, you are giving your dads a run for their money aren’t you.  I heard there was a girl you like so why were you trying to pick up mine?” He smiled at Gus.


“I was talking to her about Hayden.  Hayden was raped as a kid. I think if she could talk to someone…”


“Someone who’s been there?” Gus nodded. “You are a good friend, Gus. And you are right, Becca is a good choice.  I hope she can help your friend.”


Just then Gus won the game and a wrestling match began.  Becca stood there and laughed as Gus scrambled to get out from under Peter but Peter was just too big. Peter then started tickling Gus and they both ended up laughing out loud, as Gus got back at him.


“Well, boys, if you are ready to eat, dinner is ready.” Becca looked at her family. She loved her life.



John sat on the sofa with Matti in one arm and Brinn on his other knee.  He was reading them both a book. Tony walked in, looking exhausted but happy. He bent over and kissed John, taking a sleeping Matti from him.


“My John. No Tony.”


“Well, young lady, you can have him until it is time for you to go to sleep, then he is all mine, every inch of him. He bent to kiss John once more as his hand slid past Brinn’s legs and into John’s crotch. His mouth came to John’s ear, “I have plans for you tonight.”


“Are you sure, Tony.  You look so tired.”


“It has been a busy day but busy in the best way.  The Inn is full. The nightstaff came in a couple hours early so I could spend more time with my family.  I will put Matti down, unless he needs something yet.”


“He was just changed and has a full stomach.  He should be good for several hours.”


“And, how about Brinn?”


“I not tired. I play with my John.”  Brinn wrapped her arms around John and kissed his face over and over.


Tony left with Matti while John started nibbling Brinn’s neck as she squacked.  “No, John. You read me book.” She thrust the book back into his hand. “Read.”


“Listen, Miss Thing, you are getting a bit bossy.”


“I not bossy! Read to me.”


“I will not take orders from a two year old.” He picked her up and sat her down on the foot stool.  “You are going to sit there until I tell you to get up.”


“No! I don’t want to.”  John picked up the stool with her on it and moved it to the corner. “No! John? John, no please.”  John took a few steps back.


“You sit quietly.” John said but as he heard her start to cry his heart broke.  


He started to move back toward her when Tony touched his arm. Very quietly Tony said, “No, not yet.”


Brinn sat on the stool crying softly.  


John waited two agonizing minutes and then picked up Brinn. “I sorry, my John.  I sorry.”


“Oh, Miss Thing,”  he held her tight. “You just have listen to me, Sweetheart. I am just trying to teach you right from wrong.”  


“Do you still love Brinny?” She asked with her lip trembling.


“Oh, I will always love you!  You will always be my best girl!” He hugged her tight.



John spent another half hour with Brinn playing but mostly just cuddling her. He was sure he was more upset by the timeout than she was. When her head started dropping John carried her to the nursery. “My John,” She whispered as he lay her down.


“Yes, honey, I am your John.  I will see you in the morning.”



“Do you know how turned on I am right now?” Tony said as John walked into their room. Tony sat in his briefs but had gotten rid of the rest of his clothes.  John dropped onto the bed next to Tony, fully clothed. “And this will never do,” Tony said as he tugged off John’s shirt. Tony sat behind John wrapping his legs around John’s waist and massaging his shoulders as he sat there.


“I should be doing that to you.  You are the one who worked all day.” John said leaning back against Tony.


“Oh, Mi Amore, you work far harder than I do. I may work more on the business but you hold our family together. You work in the office during the day and then you are our heart and soul.  Do you know this? I don’t want you to ever doubt how much I appreciate you and if you ever feel unimportant just look in that room next door.” Tony unzipped John’s fly and slipped his hands in. John groaned.  Tony moved around and pushed John into the lying position. He pulled off John’s pants. He knelt between John’s legs and feasted until John was nearly crazy with need for release.


Tony slipped up John’s body and claimed his mouth as he rolled pulling John on top of him. John felt guilty for not pampering Tony but he had no more willpower. John melted into Tony and watched his face as he began to move.  “I love you so much,” John whispered. He kissed him deeply as he drove in again and again until both of them shuddered and held on to each other tightly. They dropped into each other’s arms and fell asleep exhausted but content.



After dinner Gus, Peter, and Becca watched a couple movies and ate some popcorn.  Gus tried to hide the yawns but at the end of the second show he said goodnight and headed upstairs. “I do think the boy has a good idea.  Let’s go to bed.” Peter stood and offered his hand to Becca. “Come on, Bex.”


Becca curled up next to Peter pulling the blankets up around her chin.  “Bex, is something wrong. Did I do something? You’re so quiet.”


“I’m sorry, Pete,” she kissed him. “I was just thinking about Gus’ friend. I wonder if I should talk to her.  I’m not a counselor and it sounds like she it kind of messed up and…”


Peter kissed her. “Bex, you actually are nearly a counselor but if this is too close to home….”


“It is just going to bring up a lot of memories I have kind of tucked away.”


Peter pulled her closer, “I am so sorry, Bex.  I can’t imagine the kind of pain you went through.  Becca, you can relate to these kids. It’s not something you studied, it is something you’ve gone through. But, if it causes you too much pain…..I am always here for you.”


He slowly pushed her backward and he gently lay on top of her.  She fought the nausea that still rose sometimes when she felt trapped.  Peter took her wrists and pinned them above her head watching her expression all the time.  He wasn’t being cruel. She had asked him to push her a bit. When she could fight through the fear she felt so much closer to him afterward and, she had to admit, the orgasm seemed more intense.  Peter was an amazing lover. He could read her emotions as well as she could herself and he would never, ever push her beyond her comfort zone. As she felt the heat spread across her body and felt Peter begin to cum as she joined him cascading down the other side.


As they lay in each other’s arms, Peter soothed her hair back. “I know we decided to wait until we are done with school but I wish we were married.  I know it is silly and old fashioned and I know the piece of paper really doesn’t make a difference but I want to be able to say that this beautiful, talented, caring woman is mine, not that I own you but that you chose to be with me.”


“Oh, Peter, how did I ever get so lucky to be yours. You are right about one thing, a piece of paper will not make me anymore committed to you than I already am.”  She kissed him and laid her head back down on his shoulder. She could do anything with the support of this man.



Justin woke and prayed it hadn’t been a dream.  He laid in the dark and listened for Brian’s steady breathing and then he let his hand run down Brian’s bare chest and then went even lower. He hadn’t been dreaming.  Brian was naked beside him. He removed his hand not wanting to disturb him.


“That was just about to get interesting.” Brian’s husky sleep filled voice said in the darkness.


“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to wake you.”


“Sunshine, you can wake me anytime if you do what I hope you’re planning to do.”


Justin positioned himself between Brian’s legs and took him in his mouth.  Brian instantly came to life. Justin’s tongue slid along the cracks and crevices and as he tried to work it down into the tip, driving Brian crazy.  As he began to thrash, Justin reached under him and found what he was looking for, He inserted his his finger and began stroking while his thumb did the same on the outside. Brian didn’t last long before he exploded into Justin’s mouth.  


With a satisfied smile Justin came up and kissed Brian. “You don’t know how much I missed you, Sunshine.  And obviously I missed your amazing skills but, don’t tell anyone, I missed talking to you. I missed stealing a kiss in the hallway.  I missed you sticking your head into the office and smiling. I missed all of you.”


“I missed you, too, Baby.”


“What do you want, Sunshine?”


“What I want is for you to discipline me.  I deserve to be spanked. I deserve a whole lot more to be honest.”


“Not now, Sunshine. You never deserve to be hit.  It’s still to new. I will not punish you for something I have already forgiven you for.  But I can think of another way to torment you…” Brian spent the next 30 minutes taking Justin to the brink but not letting him go over.  He eventually begged for sweet relief. When Justin was nearly in tears Brian turned his back to Justin offering himself. Justin tried to enter slowly but had no more resolve.  In a smooth motion Justin entered in up to the hilt. Just the feel of Brian around him had him crying out as he emptied himself into Brian.



After a long shower, Brian and Justin arrived in the kitchen and made coffee.  As the pot filled they spoke softly, holding each other and stealing kisses and caresses.  


Gus stood outside the door watching his dads.  A tear caught in his eye and he swallowed hard. His dads were back to normal.  He couldn’t believe he was happy to see them groping each other in the kitchen. He tried the door but it was still locked.  He knocked and Justin immediately unlocked it. Justin gave Gus a big hug. “Good morning, Gus. Did you have fun with Peter and Becca?”


“Not as much fun as you two had, obviously.” He kissed Justin and Brian on the cheek.  “It’s about time. I am going to go play guitar for a while. Is Brinn home yet?”


“No, we are going to go get her in a little while.  We will let you know when we are leaving.”


“Oh, Pops, I gave Michael’s number to Becca.  I think Hayden really needs to talk to someone and I think Becca could help her.”


“I think that is a great idea, Gus.  I will give Mikey a call and just let him know who she is.”


“Ok,” he said as he ran up the stairs.


Brian started on Justin’s neck again, “I could use another shot of protein….”


“We promised John we would pick up Brinn soon.  I am sure later we can find time ….. Ok, maybe we have time….”



An hour later Brian and Justin were at the Inn.  Brinn had stayed very close to John that morning. When her dads arrived she ran over to them and hurled herself at Justin’s legs. “Hello Sweetheart.  Did you have fun with your cousin John last night?”


She nodded slowly. Justin had picked her up and she looked back and forth between them.  “I was naughty. I sat in corner.” The seriousness on her face almost made the men laugh.


“Well, I am guessing John told you to stop something.”  She nodded. “I not listen.” Brinn looked over at John. “I sorry John.  I love you!”


“Oh, Miss Thing,” John reached for Brinn and she went to him immediately. She held onto him. “I told you last night you are still my best girl and I love you.” After a little snuggle Brinn ran to say goodbye to Mary.


“I hope she wasn’t too much trouble,” Justin said looking at John.


“She just has to learn she isn’t always in charge.  I just sat her in the corner for two minutes.”


“John, we are never worried you would do something we wouldn’t agree with.” Brian smiled as he pulled Justin close.  He just needed to touch him.


“I am guessing you two are back to normal, well, normal for you two.” Brian’s mouth was buried in Justin’s neck and Justin was already having trouble concentrating as Justin leaned against him and Brian pulled him close.


“Thanks for keeping Brinn for the night.  We owe you.”


“Don’t offer if you don’t mean it,” was John’s quick response.


“We would love to have Matti for a night or two if you want a break.” Justin said, making himself focus.


“We’ll remember that.” Brian walked off to find Brinn and John hugged Justin.  “I am so glad to see you two this happy.”


Justin kissed him, “I am so happy, I don’t know what to do.”


“I have a feeling you knew exactly what to do.”


“He is so amazing. I didn’t deserve his forgiveness.”


“Justin, you two deserve each other and you can take that whichever way you wish.”



When they arrived back at the house, Brian went to the office to make just a couple calls.


Justin smiled as he shut the door.  He really was trying. Justin couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have this man.  He dropped on the floor and started playing with her. As they built a tower, Justin listened as Brinn recited the conversation that had occured the night before. Finally she looked up at Justin.  “ John still love me?”


“Oh, Sweetheart, he will always love you and I bet you will listen next time.”


She nodded and then threw herself at Justin tipping him backwards. She looked surprise but when she saw her daddy smiling she started giggling and Justin couldn’t think of anything, other his husband, better in life.



Brian went into the office and called Michael.  He had never been prouder of Gus, wanting to help Hayden. He called Michael.  “Hey, Mikey, how’s it going?”


“Funny you should call right now.  I have a teenage girl who has locked herself in her room and I can hear her crying but what do I know about girls and Ben is a lot better talking to her but he is out of town.”


“Well, I think I have some help for you. Did you get a call today from Becca?”


“I had a phone call from an unknown number.  I didn’t listen to messages.”


“Peter’s girlfriend, Becca had a really rough upbringing and Gus thinks she could help Hayden.”


“Do you think she could help?”


“She knows a hell of a lot more about it than you and me.”


“That would be great.”


“Come out for dinner and they can meet.  If she won’t come out I am sure Becca would go there but since she and my son have something going, I am guessing she will come.”


“What do you mean she has something with…”

“Oh, come on, Mikey, you didn’t know? I mean they nearly fucked in his room…”


“They what!”


“Ok, so I exaggerated and I told you about Gus and his guitar teacher.  He is being very cautious.”


“Brian, my daughter, foster daughter and is not open game for  a Kinney. Don’t forget I was there for almost everyone of your conquests.”


“Michael, your daughter could do a lot worse than my handsome, kind son. Dinner tonight?”


“We’ll be there around 6:30?”


“See you then.”


Michael arrived with the girls and after a pleasant dinner, Hayden was quiet but Becca tried to make her comfortable.  After they finished Hayden whispered something to Gus. He stood up and took her hand and walked with her to the formal living room.


“Hayden, I think you should talk to Becca.”


“I don’t talk to people I don’t know.”


“You talked to me when you didn’t know me.”


“Well, that’s because I wanted to get into your pants. Still do and plan to someday.” She kissed him, rubbing her pelvis against his. “Yep, you won’t be able to resist me pretty soon.”


“You know I like you, Hayden, and you know why I am not …”


“I know why, Gus, I’m sorry. That was stupid.  Why am I so stupid?”


“I don’t think you are stupid but I hope you will talk to Becca.”


Becca came around the corner, “Hayden, Gus is right.  You are not stupid, you are hurt. People you trusted hurt you.  I know because it happened to me, too. I thought I was stupid, too.  How could I let stuff happen?”


Hayden’s eyes locked with hers.  “Gus, how about giving Hayden and me a little time so talk.”


Gus kissed her cheek, “I’ll be watching a movie with JR in the theater. I’ll talk to you before you leave.”



Michael, Peter, Justin and Brian played poker around the kitchen table.  Brinn wanted to watch the movie with the ‘big kids’. Justin and Brian took turns checking on her but soon she was asleep with her head on JR’s lap and her feet on Gus.  They all looked very content. The next break Justin brought some popcorn and picked up Brinn. Brian kissed her goodnight and Pete came up beside Justin. Can I help put her down?” They both walked upstairs.  


Brian poured them each a shot.  Michael put his hand up. “Just one.” Brian said. “So have you talked to Lindsay and Mel?”


“Ya, Are you surprised they are thinking about staying in Canada?” Michael asked.


“I had a feeling it could happen but I wasn’t sure until I got the call. Have you told JR?”

“I haven’t.  I’m afraid she will want to go with them. What about Gus? Does he know?” Michael questioned.


“I haven’t.  I don’t expect him to want to go and since I have physical custody I don’t think there will be much to say.”


“Why do they have to move? They both have good jobs here.”


“We have always known they could go back. They liked it there and still had connections.” Brian stood and walked to the doors.  “So, is Hayden going to become a permanent member of the family?”


Michael walked over to stand next to Brian, “Right now they are saying she needs to make some improvement before they can make the decision. She has really had it rough and Ben is really good with her.”


“Mikey,” Brian wrapped his arms around him, “you are no slouch at the parenting thing either.” He pulled Michael close and kissed him deeply.


Peter’s mouth dropped open as he tried to stop Justin from walking in but Justin stepped around you. “I can’t leave you to alone for more than 10 minutes and you are  already all over each other? Peter, this used to be a common event. I learned long ago that he comes back to me, where he belongs.”


Brian walked over and yanked Justin against him.  He crushed Justin’s mouth and within a second they forgot they had others around.


“Come on, Dads, we have company here.” Gus and JR had walked in from the hall. You can be so embarrassing.“


Brian and Justin started laughing along with everyone else. About the same time Becca and Hayden walked in. They stopped next to Gus and Hayden reached out for his hand.  He took it and she dropped her head on his shoulder. She smiled up at him. “Thank you. I feel a lot better already.”

“Michael, can we go home? I am really tired.”


“Sure, Hayden.  


As everyone said goodnight, Hayden took Gus around the corner and kissed him softly. “I really like her and she really does understand.”


“I want you to get better, Hayden, and when you like yourself I want to show you how much I like you.”


“Hayden, you ready?”  Michael came around the corner. His temper flared, softy he said, “Hayden, go to the car, now.JR go with her”  Once Michael watched them walk out the door he turned to Gus, “You are not allowed to be alone with her, do you understand? You are just like your father.”  Michael shouted as he stormed out of the house.


Gus stood there stunned. Justin walked over and draped his arm around Gus’ shoulders. “Welcome to my world, Son. That is not uncommon for him.”


“Well, no wonder JR can be so snippy.  Becca, thanks for talking to Hayden.”

“I am going to meet with her at least once a week and she has my number if she is having a bad day.”


Peter collected her in his arms. “Ready to go home, Bex.”


She kissed him. “Most definitely. Goodnight all.”


Gus said goodnight and went to his room.


Justin and Brian made sure the doors were locked and then Brian sat on the sectional.

Justin attempted to sit next to him but Brian caught him off balance and before he realized it he was lying across Brian’s lap. “You have been a bad boy, a very bad boy and I think…” The first contact made Justin squirm just thinking about what was to come.


Brian took it very slow.  Brian used slaps on Justin’s jean cover ass. It wasn’t really painful but began to get uncomfortable.  Brian had Justin stand and he did the same. He undid Justin’s fly and slid his hands over Justin’s warmed backside. Justin shivered at the texture of Brian’s skin rubbing the agitated skin. Justin took a quick breath as Brian ran his fingers between his cheeks and began to rub the entrance began to get frantic.


Brian backed off, “We are not nearly ready for that yet, Sunshine. Let’s go upstairs and get rid of some of these clothes.”


When they had shut the door behind them Justin added to the game. “Sir,” he addressed Brian, “May I assist you with your clothes?” Brian nodded as Justin’s hands ran under Brian’s shirt, taking it off in one smooth movement. His mouth then began feasting on the flat chest in front of him. Working his way down he undid Brian’s fly  and pushed jeans and briefs down. Brian dropped on the bed and Justin pulled them off the remainder of the way. Justin’s hands slid up Brian’s bare legs and his mouth came dangerously close to Brian’s rising cock.


Brian took a deep breath and regained control.  “You have not earned that privilege yet! On your feet.” Brian pulled Justin shirt and then his pants off. For one moment Brian looked Justin straight in the eye, “Safe word? Unless you don’t want to get that involved.”


“Oh, yes, push me.  I want as much as you’ll give me.”


“Safe word?”



“Brinn.”


Justin didn’t see where it came from but Brian was holding the ping pong paddle and then placed Justin with his chest over the arm of a chair, positioning his ass high in the air. He rubbed his hands over the muscular globes until Justin moaned. Brian withdrew his hands and slowly started striking him with the paddle.  It was a constant light tap that increased a bit and then backed off. Justin started to squirm a bit. Brian stopped for a second and closed his eyes. Brian’s mind flashed back to Miami. All he could think about was the young stud drilling into Justin, his husband. Brian connected again with the paddle, harder than before.   


It caught Justin by surprise and by the fifth connect Justin was really hurting. “Brian, Baby..”Justin’s voice cracked under the stress of the discomfort.


Brian was in his own world. He connected a couple more times.


“Brinn, Baby, Brinn!”


That snapped Brian out of his fog. He tossed the paddle and softly said, ”I’m sorry, Sunshine, I’m so sorry.  I just saw you with…” Brian helped him to a standing position and pulled him close. “Are you alright? Did I hurt you?”


“I deserved it.” Justin’s voice still sounded stressed, cracking as he looked at Brian’s face. Justin placed his hands on either side of Brian’s face.  “I don’t deserve your forgiveness or your love. I deserve to suffer.”


“Yes, I was hurt but so were you.  I don’t always understand what it takes to be a real family.  But you have taught me so much and I hope you can keep teaching me and I hope I can teach you something, yet.”


Brian slapped Justin’s red ass and pulled him tightly against him a little harder than needed and his hands continued to knead the bruised skin. Brian’s lips came down on Justin’s as he backed him up.  He soon had him against the bed and turned him and had him lay on his stomach. Brian continued to torment Justin, drawing his nails across the heated flesh. A shiver ran through Justin as Brian’s tongue began to work around and into Justin. Brian kept working on him.


Justin was so aroused he needed a distraction. “Please let me….” He took an unsteady breath.  “Let me love you.” Brian allowed him to get up and Justin had Brian take his place. He caressed Brian’s long legs as his hands trailed up.  He gave butterfly kisses on Brian’s inner thighs, and then upward. Justin worked his tongue into Brian, causing him to cry out. Justin then began to use his finger and stroked Brian’s prostate over and over.  It was now Brian’s turn to begin thrashing. In a swift move Brian was on top of Justin and entered him. Justin cried out but then Brian slowed down. Brian turned them both on their sides and ever so slowly slid in and out as one hand trailed up and down Justin’s chest while Justin’s head rested on the other one.  


Justin had no doubt he was where he belonged.


Peter and Becca strolled toward the guest house.  Becca looped her arm through Peter’s and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. Peter knew her well enough she didn’t want to talk right now.  She would when she was ready. He kissed her forehead and put an arm around her waist. pulling her close. When they got to the house Becca turned into Pete and he took her in his arms.  He stroked her hair as she rested it on his chest.


“I’m here, Bex, if you need to talk. I’m here if you need anything.”

Becca’s arms went around Peter’s neck and he pulled her close.  They stood together for a few moments and then he guided her into the house. “Do you want something to eat or drink?”


“Maybe a cup of tea, but I can get it.”


“Why don’t you fill that big tub you like so much and I’ll bring it up to you.”


“Thank you, Pete,” She touched his cheek and went to their room.  She started filling the tub and put in some scented oil. Becca climbed into the warm water and she laid her head back. She closed her eyes for a moment but then they flew open as pictures from her past played in her mind.  Peter came in with her cup of tea and set it on the ledge of the tub.


She picked up her cup and sipped the tea.  Peter noticed how her hands were trembling. He helped her hold the cup as she took another sip. She traced his jawline.  “Want to join me?”


“Would you like me to?”


“You don’t like baths.”


“Bex if I get to hold your beautiful naked body against me I will do anything.”  He stripped and after laying a couple towels near the tub he slipped in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. “Do you want to talk?” He kissed her neck.  


She didn’t respond physically. “I’m sorry, Pete, but…..”

“I’m not asking for anything, Becca. I’m just here for you.”


With that Becca began to cry silently.  “Hayden...she is so much like me. She feels her only self worth is her body.  Her pain is so deep. Oh, god, Peter, I don’t know if I can do this. It hurts too much.”  She grasped at Peter’s arms. “I know how she feels. She can’t see how anyone will love her after everything she has already done. The physical pain was terrible but it is the mental torment. Peter, I want to go to grad school. I want to get my master’s so I know how to help these kids.”


“I’m here for you, Becca.  If I need to get a couple jobs, I will. I am sure Uncle Brian will help us with a loan if we need it. You are shivering. More hot water or are you ready to get out?”


Becca stood and stepped out.  Peter followed. After they dried off they slipped under the sheets.  “Come here, Darling.” Peter slid his hand to her lower back. “I am the luckiest man in the world. You are kind and generous.  You are brave and so caring. I will always love you and someday, we will find the children that need us and have our own family.”  Peter kissed her temple and said, “Good Night, Bex.”



The next two weeks activity at the house picked up.  Justin and Brian were getting ready to celebrate. Could it really be three years since they got married.  Brinn was very excited about helping with the ‘mansary’ party. It was not going to be a big event. Claire was making them a cake and promised  Brinn she could help decorate. Emmett insisted on doing the rest of the food for the small group that was coming. It sounded like it would be a beautiful day so they hoped to be able to be outside,


Becca had met with Hayden three times since the first night and worked it out to meet with her before the party and then Michael and Ben could take her home afterward. Hayden really was doing well and it looked like she would be able to stay with Michael and Ben, at least for a while.   


Lindsay and Mel would be at the party, too.  It would be a kind of farewell party for them.  Within the month they would be living in Canada for at least two years.  JR was going with them but Gus was staying with his dads with visits to Canada at least once a month.  He loved his moms but he belonged here. His dads understood him and he couldn’t imagine not being around John and Peter and Brinn.  JR wouldn’t forget him but Brinn might. He was really glad his moms understood.


Brian and Justin lay in bed early the morning of the party.  Their actual anniversary was a few days away but today their friends and family were coming.  Brian rolled over and watched Justin sleeping. He couldn’t resist him. He began circling one of his nipples and then his hand began to slide down Justin’s stomach. Justin’s eyes flickered and Brian’s mouth gently touched his.  Justin’s hands came up and entwined in Brian’s hair pulling his mouth down. The fire between them was always there. They were soon lost in each other’s bodies. They were not frantic.


They took their time exploring, touching, tantalizing. Justin turned Brian on his back and straddled him. His hands slid lightly over Brian.  He moved slowly, starting at this fingertips. How he loved those hands. He slowly moved up to Brian’s shoulder and then down to the other hand.  He then started working down Brian’s chest and to his abs. They were still flat and so tempting. He nipped at him as he slid through the nest of hair and then let his tongue glide down his amazing penis.  It still marveled, Justin how his need was never quenched. He resisted staying there and continued down those sculpted thighs and calves.


Justin started to turn Brian over to his stomach but instead Brian pressed him onto his back and began the same journey down Justin’s body. By now the electricity between them caused sparks. As Brian slid below Justin’s waist, Justin gripped Brian’s hair and gently pulled him up so their mouths rejoined.


Softly Justin said, “I want you inside me. Like the first time.”


Brian moved Justin’s legs to his shoulders and entered him slowly.  Their eyes locked and the love that passed between them was palpable. They climbed higher and higher and then exploded simultaneously.  As Brian dropped next to Justin, he pulled him close. “Thank you for teaching me how to love.”


“What are you talking about? You taught me all about making love.”


“I knew how to fuck but had no idea what love was until I met you. And then showed me what love in a family truly is.  God, I couldn’t love those kids more than I do and then there is the rest of the family. And while Brinn is still asleep, are you game for another round.” It didn’t take long before Brian offered Justin his back and Justin linked with Brian physically now, but would always be linked through their souls.



The next thing Brian and Justin heard was a little voice saying, “Party day.  Come get me, Daddy!”


Brian opened the door,  “ Daddy is still getting dressed.  Will you come to Dad instead?” He reached out and snatched her out of her crib swinging her high in the air.


“I need kisses in the morning, Dad.”


“You are just like your daddy, demanding, and too damn lovable to resist.” He pulled her close and gave her little kisses all over her face.


“I love Dad.”


“Oh, Baby Girl, I love you so much.” How could this little bit of a girl choke him up with three words and it doesn’t help she looked just like her father. He couldn’t deny him anything either. He changed her diaper but left her pajamas on. He dropped on the bed in the master and Brinn started jumping on the bed and dropped on Brian.  “Sunshine, your daughter is out of control.” Justin came out of the dressing room and started laughing as Brinn bounced on Brian’s stomach. “I would rather jump on something else but….” he dropped on the bed and Brinn dropped tummy to tummy on Justin. She looked up in his face.


“Daddy look happy.”


“Oh, Sweetheart, how could I be unhappy when I have this family.  Are you excited to see Grandma today?” Justin kissed Brian and got up, “Let’s go get you some breakfast and in a little bit we will put on your pretty dress but let’s eat first. We don’t want you to spill on your dress.”


Gus was eating some eggs and toast when Justin arrived downstairs with Brinn.  Claire smiled over, “I was starting to wonder if you were going to get up today, Little Miss.  How are you?”


“I hungy, Auntie.”


“Well, if your daddy puts you in your chair, I will bring you some eggs.”


Justin strapped Brinn in and walked over to Gus, He kissed his head, “Morning, Gus.” He realized his hair was freshly washed. “You already took a shower this morning?”


Gus shrugged. “Hayden will be here later. She’s with Becca now.”


“Oh, of course!  How could I forget.  Gus, have you and Hayden,” Justin looked around and saw Claire and Brinn listening. “Are you done eating?” Gus nodded.  Justin lead Gus to the office, “Gus, have you and Hayden talked about doing more?”


“Not really.  We haven’t had much time together and now Michael won’t let us be alone ever. I’m not going to lie.  I would like to do at least what we did that first time.”


“Gus, I know how good a blowjob feels and I can understand while you would like to do that again but, she really needs to know you love her as a friend and as a person. She learned the only way to get love was to let them do all the bad stuff. Gus, show her you care about her without needing more.  That’s what becoming a real man is all about. I bet Pete could give you some pointers if you need any.” Justin hugged Gus. “And I like to think of you as my little boy yet even though you are nearly as tall as me.”


“Dad, really?” but he didn’t push him away. “Um, Dad, can I ask you a question? Did you ever wonder if you might want to be with girls instead of  boys?”


Justin smiled at Gus.  “No, Gus. I have been with a couple women but I really was never attracted to them in the way I was men.  I find women beautiful and interesting but I never got those butterflies over a female.”



“But how do I know?”


“Gus, if you look at a girl or boy and you get a feeling in your stomach or a bit lower..it probably means you are interested in both.”


“Thanks, Dad.” This time he kissed Justin and headed out of the office.



Party preparations were in full swing after lunch.  People were coming around 5:00 and by 3:00 Emmett had sent over someone to set up for the party.  Emmett was coming as a guest later with his boyfriend as well as the normal family and friends. Michael and Ben arrived along with Lindz and Mel.   Brinn was walking around making sure everyone saw her pretty dress. When John and Tony arrived with Matti, John spent a little special time with Brinn letting her know how beautiful she was and how much he loved her.


Brian and Justin were in their room waiting to be told everyone was here so they could make a grand entrance.  They both thought it was a little silly but Emmett thought it would add to the party so they waited in their room.  Justin started licking Brian’s neck just below his ear and soon Brian was unbuttoning Justin’s light blue button down. “Baby, we don’t have time for this. They will come get us any minute. Oh, god…” Brian’s hand was rubbing his crotch.


“Dads,”Gus’ voice was at the door. “It’s time to come downstairs.


“One minute.”


“Seriously, Dads, you aren’t in there….”


“Gus! One minute and no we are not….” under his breath Brian said, “yet.”


After a long kiss, the two walked out the door.


As they went out the door to the back, everyone clapped and cheered.  Brian took Justin in his arms and bent in back and kissed him long enough to forget the guests. They all started laughing when Brinn started tugging on her dads’ pants. They separated and Brian swooped her up.


“Who’d a thought, Brian Kinney in love with a girl,” Mel said and everyone laughed.


Everyone was in good spirits. Justin was watching his kids.  Brinn sat by her grandma and jabbered for a long time while Jennifer loved on her. Gus was across the room and he noticed Hayden making eye connection with him. They nonchalantly crossed over and met at the food table.  They each got a plate of food and sat on a lounge chair talking softly. Michael and Brian were talking to Mel and Lindz about final preparations for their move to Canada. JR was staying close to her dads. Michael or Ben seemed to have an arm around her at all times.  Brian walked up behind Justin and pulled him close.


“We do have the best family and friends.”  Justin nodded. “And the best thing about them is they know when to go home.”  The group was thinning out.


“Have you noticed Hayden and Gus? I know Michael is watching them.” Justin pointed in their direction. “Gus really wants to treat her right.”


“He learns his manners from you.” Brian said as he bit Justin’s neck.


Justin turned into his arms and kissed him. “I love you.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”


When Justin turned around Gus and Hayden had disappeared.  Michael was already heading toward the house. Justin looked at Brian and said, “Follow him. He’s looking for Gus.”


Gus had taken Hayden and went to the theater room with her. They dropped onto the pillows at the front of the room. Gus put his arm around her but when she started reaching for his pants, Gus took her hand. “Hayden, you don’t have to do that. I like you.  You don’t have to….”


Hayden looked at him with a blank look on her face. “But I thought you wanted…”


“Hayden, I just don’t want you ever to think I only like you because you are beautiful and sexy.”


With that Hayden put his arms around Gus and kissed him and held on tight. “Gus, did Becca tell you to say that?”


“No, my dad helped me understand how you might feel and I think I figured it out a little bit.”


“Does that mean you don’t want me to kiss you?”


“I never said that.”  As Gus started kissing her out of nowhere Michael appeared with Brian, Ben, and Justin close behind.


“Get your fucking hands off of my daughter!” Michael threw Gus to the side and then drew his fist back and hit him. Before Michael could do anything else, Brian was at Michael’s side and grabbed the front of his shirt.


“Get the hell out of my house and don’t ever come back here. I don’t want to ever see your face again.”   Justin had gone to Gus’ side making sure he wasn’t really injured.


Ben had gone to Hayden’s side and put a protective arm around her as Michael stood a bit stunned.  Hayden looked at Ben and then at Michael. “He called me his daughter.”


“Yes, Hayden, we both hope you will be our daughter.”


Brian looked at Ben. “You two are welcome anytime. Hayden, I hope my son wasn’t inappropriate.”


“No, he wasn’t at all. He was being a real gentleman. Goodbye, Gus, I hope you are Ok.”


“I’m fine, Hayden.  Bye.”


Ben draped his arm around Hayden and looked at Michael who was rubbing his jaw. “Let’s go, Michael, NOW.”  The three left the room in silence.


“Pops, did you really just throw Michael out of the house? You two have been friends for ever.”


“Gus, anyone who hits you is going to have to answer to me. Did he hurt you?”


“Well, it didn’t feel good but I’ll be fine,” Gus hugged Brian, Thanks, Pops.” and Gus walked away.


Justin walked up to Brian, “Are you alright, Baby? I can’t believe you hit Michael.  If you hadn’t I would have.”


“Michael hit our son. Nothing else has to be said.” Brian replied.


“We better go see if anyone else is still here.” By the time they got to the kitchen everyone that was left had come inside and it was beginning to sprinkle.  John and Tony stood arm in arm as Jennifer and Claire sat side by side with Brinn and Matti. Peter and Becca were foraging in the refrigerator to bring leftovers to the guest house. Gus’ jaw was turning color already and he went to the freezer to get some ice.  As he grabbed ice but Becca stopped him. She dug in the freezer a little and found a bag of frozen peas.


“This will work better.”  She placed it gently on his jaw. Becca was just about to ask what happened when Brian and Justin walked in. Everyone looked at them. Their faces asked the question.


“Let’s just say Michael will not be welcome here again and I expect all of you to uphold that.  He can drop Hayden off but he is not allowed out of his car. He looked at Becca. She nodded.


Becca focused on Gus for a moment.  She looked a little more carefully at Gus’ bruise and gently ran her hand over it.  “Keep that on there for 15 minutes and then give it a break. When you are done icing it just throw the peas out. Over the years I found out peas work the best. You’ll have a little  mark for a few days but you’ll be fine.” She kissed Gus’ uninjured cheek and they left for their house.


The remainder of the family started getting ready to go home. Both Brinn and Matti needed their beds. Matti was already asleep and Brinn was snuggled in Jennifer’s arms enjoying her grandma’s love. Brian walked over to her and spoke softly to her as he took Brinn from her arms.  Justin said goodbye to the rest and then as Brian went upstairs with Brinn, Justin spoke to his mom.


“So what do you and Brian have planned for me?” Justin smiled at his mom.


“Honey, your husband loves you very much.  I know you have had a rough few months. I am very glad you have worked it out.” Jennifer hugged her beautiful son.  She kissed him as she said goodbye.


Justin found himself alone and started straightening up the kitchen. Gus walked through and got the bag of peas.  “How’s it feel, Gussy?” Justin walked over to get a closer look. It was definitely going to be colorful in the morning but there was no swelling.


“I’m fine.  I thought I would put this on it once more and then I’ll throw it away.”


“Good idea.  I know the English make something call mushy peas but I don’t think this is what the meant.” He put his arm around Gus, “Are you alright? I mean I know you physically didn’t get hurt badly, thank God, but getting hit by someone you know….”


“Dad, we really weren’t doing anything.  In fact, I had just told her about our conversation and I told her I liked her and that she didn’t have to do stuff with me to get me to be her friend. And then we kissed and I got hit.” Justin hugged Gus tightly.  “I love you, Gus. You are going to be such an amazing adult when you become one.”


“Dad, is Pops going to be Ok.  He and Michael have always been friends. He was really mad. Do you think he meant it?  That Michael can’t come here?”


“I do.  You are so much more important to him than Michael. Don’t ever doubt how much we love you.”


“I don’t, Dad. I love you guys, too.  I’m going to my room.”


“And  text Hayden?” Gus smiled and headed to his room.


Justin was in his own world as he emptied the dishwasher and started loading it.  He knew he was there before Brian touched him. As the long, strong arms went around him he leaned backward.


Brian’s husky voice said, “Come to bed.”


Justin turned to face him, “Brian, it is only 9:00 p.m.”


“Oh, darling husband, I know that and I have plans for us for the next couple hours.”


As Justin’s arms went around Brian’s neck, he said, “Speaking of plans, you may as well tell me what you and my mother have worked out so I can prepare if I need to.”


“Would you be disappointed if we weren’t going anywhere?”


“Of course I wouldn’t be.  But I saw you two and I know you.”


“Would you be sad to know we are going to the same place?”


“Are we? Are we going back to our honeymoon spot?”


“Yes, Sunshine.  We will leave Thursday morning and be back on Sunday.  Gus will stay with his moms and Brinn is going to your mom. We do need to be back on time Sunday because Mel and Lindz are leaving early in the afternoon.”


Justin shut the dishwasher door and then slipped his hands into the back of Brian’s pants, pulling Brian’s pelvis to press against his. “I am sure we can find something to do the next couple hours.”



Much later, Brian had his head on Justin’s chest listening to the beat of his own heart.  The heart he had given Justin so many years ago. “Do you ever think where we will be in 5 years?”

 

“It doesn’t matter where we are as long as our family is there together.”  And one more time Justin offered Brian his back and Brian slid in. They fell asleep joined together knowing together they could do anything.

The End.
Simply written is the author of 42 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Can't Do Life Without You. The previous story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 4 Part 2 The Good Life. The next story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 6 California.