- Text Size +

“What are you doing here, John? You are supposed to be in Milan and then the Villa for a couple weeks.  


“My husband must be tired of me already.  He arranged for the ticket while I was on the phone with Peter.”  Peter walked over and gave his brother a hug.


“Someone needs to fill me in.  I have just the basics. Brian why don’t you tell me.” John and Brian walked to a private area.  After sitting down he said, “I think I have the picture. I figured the last thing you wanted to do was socialize.” He smiled over at Brian.


“How did you get so wise?”  


“Well, I have this uncle who treated me with respect  and he has this great husband he accepts everyone.”


Brian leans against John trying not to show his fear with Gus nearby. He squeezes John’s hand.  “I’m scared to death. I don’t know how….”


“Brian, there is no way Justin is going to let you raise those kids alone.”  He put his arm around Brian and pulled him close. “By the way, can I tell you how amazing that bathtub is at the B & B and can I tell you how amazing being married is. John’s voice trailed off. “I’m sorry, I…”


“I am happy for you, John.  You and Tony deserve to be happy. Are you?”


John smirked, “I never knew feeling so many aches and pains could feel so amazing!” Justin smiled a bit.  


Gus walked up and stood next to Brian. He reached up and pulled him down on his lap and put his arms around him.  Gus laid his head against Brian’s. “Gus, you don’t need to stay here, son. I am sure your mom would come get you.”


“No, Dad.  I am staying here.”


After a while John could tell Brian was getting antsy.  “Hey, Gus, do you want to see pictures of Angi with her parents at her house?”


Gus smiled, “Sure.”  


Brian stood and smiled at Gus, “I will be back.  I need to stretch.”


Brian found an out of the way corner and took a couple big swigs of Jim Beam. His mind went back to the first night they met.  It was the best day of his life. He knew it after that first night. After a couple more swigs, he saw Emmett walking over.


“That isn’t going to help.”  Emmett took the bottle out of his hand and took a drink.  


“What is taking so long! Damnit! It has been almost two hours.”


The elevator opened and everyone could here Brinn sobbing.  Becca walked of exasperate. John got up to meet her. “I’m sorry.  I have tried everything and she won’t stop crying.”


John extends his hands and Brinn sobbed, “My John, my John.  She grabbed his neck as he patted her back walking up and down the hall as she quieted down.  She pushed back to look at John, “My John, no go bye bye. You no go bye bye.” She said it with such a serious look and scolding tone that John had to laugh.


“Well, Miss Thing, you are going to have to learn to share me.  Tony is…”


“No, Toe, my John.”


John had to just kiss her. She made him excited to be a father.  He loved her so much. Could he really love his own more?


Jennifer tried to give John a break but Brinn was not letting go of him.  Brian had gone back into a corner and was drinking while Becca had Peter and Gus playing a card game to help distract Gus.  


The doors leading to the operating rooms opened and Dr. Singh walked out.  Brian stood slowly, knowing if he moved too fast he may lose his balance. The doctor walked over to Brian, touching his arm. “How is he?” Brian blurted out.


The doctor could see his condition and suggested they sit down saying she was tired.  Brian looked like he was about to blow if she didn’t tell him soon… “Everything went as we expected.  He stayed alert like we wanted him too but he will sleep now. In fact, he will basically be in a medically induced coma like we talked about for a couple days for sure, longer if the swelling doesn’t come down as quickly as I think it will.  He had a lot of scarring. It is amazing he hadn’t had issues years ago.”


“What aren’t you telling me.  I know you are hiding something.”


“I’m not hiding anything.  I just hadn’t gotten to it yet.  You know from his past injury that the area of the brain injured affects his hand. I have no reason to think he won’t get full use back but he will probably need some therapy.  It will take a little time probably. He will be back in his room in about 30 minutes. Brian, you should go home. He won’t be awake enough to know if you are here or not. If I have to ban you from his room for 24 hours I will.  Go home. Spend time with your son and daughter. Someone may stay with him just not you!”


“You can’t do that!” Brian said loudly.


“I can and I already have.”                              


John walked over hearing Brian getting upset.  Brinn had fallen asleep on his shoulder by now.  “Brian, is something wrong?”


“This b...she won’t let me stay here with Justin.”


“Brian, I think you should listen to her.  If he is going to sleep you should, too. I will stay here.”


“Brian, listen to your brother.”


“Nephew, John is my nephew. John, are you sure? You just did a round trip to Europe.”


“If he is sleeping most of the time I will get rest. Brian, Brinny needs you at home for a while.” He passed Brinn to her dad.  She fussed for a moment until she saw it was Brian and she looped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. “Take her home Brian.  Play with her. Read her a story. Just love her.”


Dr. Singh looked at Brian.  “24 hours and don’t come back drunk.”


Brian glared at her.  John steered Brian back to the family. Alice was bringing Gus home while Brian and Brinn would ride back with Becca and Peter since Becca had the car with the carseat.  Brian made John promise to call him if anything happened. Everyone left the hospital just as the doctor came back with Justin.


Justin’s face was swollen and his head was swathed in a white bandage.  John was glad Brian had left. Justin looked horrible. John took his hand and kissed his cheek.  “Hey Justin, it’s John. I’m here if you need anything. I love you, Justin.”


John called Tony.  He knew he would wake him up but he had to hear his voice.


“Mi Amore.  Is everything alright?” Tony’s voice came over the line.  His accent was stronger now that he was in Italy.


“I just needed to hear your voice and tell you how much  I love you and miss you.” He said very softly.


“My love, I miss you, too. How is Justin?”


“I am sitting here with him now.  The doctor sent Brian home and was he mad! Brian isn’t used to taking orders. I think he has a long recovery ahead of him.”


“I am sure he is glad you are home. I wish I was with you. I miss your touch.  I miss touching you.” John groaned at his words. “I want to run my tongue right behind your earlobe where….”


“Tony you have to stop.  You stay as long as you need to, baby but please come back to me.  I can’t live too long without you.”


“I will be home within a week.  Papa is doing well. I love you, darling. My bed is so lonely.


Justin moved in his bed.  “I need to go, baby. Justin is waking. Love you.  See you soon.”


“I love you, John.” and the call was disconnected.


John set the phone down and took Justin’s hand. “Justin, it’s John.  I’m here.”


Very softly Justin said, “Brian.”


“Brian went home with Brinn.  He will be back soon. He loves you so much, Justin.”  John ran a finger down Justin’s face.


Justin mumbled Brian’s name once more and then was asleep again.  


John remembered the crush he had on Justin when he first moved in. This sweet, gentle man who was only a few years older than he was had taught him to accept himself and he and Brian had shown him what real love was and not just romantic love they showed to each other but also how to be a real family.  John leaned over and kissed his cheek.



Brian arrived home and stumbled up to his room.  He dropped on the bed and whether asleep or passed out Brian was out for several hours.  He woke and stretched reaching for Justin and remembered. He shot straight up and looked at the clock.  8:00 pm. He hoped Brinn was still awake. He realized he was still dressed but headed out to find her.  He came to the kitchen and a blonde blur grabbed both legs. “Come here, Sweetheart. I have missed you SO much.”


Brinn started talking.  Brian only understood about every third word but he loved listening to her. He sat down and played with her.  She didn’t care what he did with her as long as he was with her. Becca had been watching Brinn when Brian had walked down.


“Where did Alice go?” Brian asked.


“She had plans so I said I would watch Brinn but if you are going to be around would you mind putting her to bed.  She will be home by midnight. I’d like to surprise Peter.”


“Go ahead and go.  I need to spend time with her.  Go see my nephew. Oh, has she had a snack before bed?”


“I am sure she would like a snack, maybe some fruit and she loves cereal on her tray.”


Brian and Brinn played with blocks for a while longer and then got her a treat. “Come here, Brinny, let’s have a little ice cream. Who needs fruit?”


With a tooth little smile, Brinn looked at Brian. “I love Daddy.” And she kissed Brian. A tear rolled down his cheek. He missed Justin.  He wanted his husband home and healthy. He wanted their family back together, in the same place. He missed his children and having time with them. After the snack, Brian changed Brinn into a sleeper and read her a story. Before putting her in her crib, Brian hugged her close and kissed the sleepy little girl.


Brian called John.  “Any change?”


“No, Uncle Brian.  He woke up for a minute and asked for you.  I told you him you were with Brinn.”


“Have you heard from Tony?”  Brian asked, trying to imagine having to be separated during what should be their honeymoon.


“Yes, I miss him.”


“I am sure you do.  Thank you for coming home, John.”


“Get some sleep and I will see you in the morning.”  They said goodnight and both hung up.



Becca took a quick shower and put on some matching lingerie and a simple sundress and sandals.  She sprayed on her favorite cologne and walked to the guest house. She loved this man and now she was going to go find out what it was like to make love.


She tapped on the door and heard Peter moving on the other side of the door.  “Who is it?” Peter’s voice was sharp.


“Peter, it’s me.” The words were barely out of her mouth and the door was flung open.


“Is something wrong?” Peter asked.


“Nothing is wrong, Peter.  Brian has Brinn and, I want you, Peter.  I want all of you.” She steps into the guest house and into Peter’s arms. Her lips met his and she kissed him.


Peter’s arms circled her and pulled her near him as he kicked the door shut. As Becca’s arms went around Peter’s neck, he lifted her off her feet and moved farther into the room. He set her down and separated a little, looking down into her eyes. “Are you sure, Becca?  You need to be sure.”


“Yes, Peter.  I am so sure. I love you. You are such a beautiful, wonderful man.  Please, be my first love.”


Peter kissed her deeply.  “Wait here,” and he ran up the stairs.  He hadn’t moved into Tony and John’s room, yet but he knew Alice had sent a cleaner over so it was ready for him to move into anytime.  It was much bigger and had a king size bed. He would feel funny having Becca in the same room, on the same mattress that he and Tiffany had shared.  He wanted this to be perfect for her. He was actually a little nervous. He had never been with a virgin before and he would feel horrible if he hurt her.   He lit a candle and folded the bedding back. He put a lamp on in the corner away from the bed. He hoped this was good enough. He wanted it to be something she wanted to remember.  He found a station called Songs for Loving. He hoped it wasn’t too corny. He turned it on just as Becca called.


“Peter, can I come up.  I’m lonely, Pete.”


“Come up, Bex.”  He wasn’t sure where that came from but he liked it.


Becca moved toward Peter.  “Bex?”


“I hope you don’t mind.  It just came out and I like the sound of it.”


“I like it.”


Peter offered a hand and she took it.  The smell of sandalwood filled the air as they returned to each other’s arms. The music played softly as they swayed in each other’s arms. Peter ran his fingers through Becca’s hair as his lips gently met hers. Their mouths separated and Peter looked into her beautiful, lively eyes.  “I love you, Bex. I thought I knew what love was but the moment I saw you I knew. You and I belong together.”


“I want to be together, Peter, please don’t make me wait.”


Peter’s hands slid down her hips and then her thighs as he pulled the hem of the dress over her head.  His eyes skimmed down her body, looking at the thin lace undergarments. He began to kiss her neck and moved lower.  He kissed the V between her breasts and then, leaving her bra on he began to tease her nipples through the lace, first one and then the other.  He traveled down her body slowly. He spent time at her belly button and then started moving lower. When he thought her knees would give out, he stopped.   Peter turned her around and drew his tongue along her shoulder blade and then began down her spine. As he neared the fastener, he unclasped the bra and slid his hands over her shoulders letting the bra drop.  He continued downward, sliding his hands down her sides. He went to his knees. As his fingers touched the last of her coverings he drew them down and they hit the floor. Becca’s breathing was coming in short gasps when Peter stood up again.


“Lay down, Bex.”  As Peter pulled his shirt off, Becca reached for his fly and unfastened it.  Peter pulled his pants off leaving his briefs in place. “Lay down,” he repeated and she laid down on her back.  He slowly removed his briefs and stood there looking at how beautiful she was. He laid down next to her. “You are so beautiful,” he said as his hand trailed down her creamy skin.  His licked one of her nipples and then gently blew on it. Her body trembled as he repeated it on the other side. She now was writhing under his touch.


“Peter, please. Oh, my god,” Becca nearly screamed as Peter moved lower and claimed her clit.  His fingers danced in and out of her entrance. She was now so close to orgasm she couldn’t speak.  


Peter moved back to her mouth.  “Are you ready, Bex? Are you sure this is what you want?”


“I want you, Peter, I really want you. I love you.”


Peter slipped a condom on and positioned himself, moving her legs and bending her knees for her to be able to shift easier if she needed to.  “Bex, tell me if you want me to wait or if it hurts too much, Ok?


Peter laid between her legs and kissed her as he  slowly entered her. As he felt the resistance he slowly and steadily pressed forward as he kissed Becca with more tenderness than he had ever kissed someone. As a beautiful lyricless song played, Becca shifted giving him even more freedom to move and as her resistance gave way he slowly began to move in and out.  First, slowly and then as he continued he could feel something build in her body and then she orgasmed long and hard and as she peaked she grabbed his head and pulled his lips to hers so hard they were bruising. At that moment, Peter joined her and collapsed on top of her. He laid there for a minute or so and then rolled off her bringing her with him so her head rested on his chest.


“Is everything good?  It didn’t hurt too much, did it.”


“Shut up, Peter, and kiss me so we can do that again.” She rolled on top of him and began kissing him on the mouth and began working her way down.


It was nearly sunrise when Justin started tossing and making soft noises. John buzzed the nurse as Justin began to thrash around.  “I will get the doctor. She just got in for the day.”


Seconds later Dr. Singh walked in.  Justin still was agitated. “This is unusual.  It is like he is fighting the medication to keep him unconscious.”


“That wouldn’t surprise me.  Justin and Brian just need to be connected and my guess is Justin misses him.   How long do you think you are going to keep him under?”


“If he fights it this hard I will probably let him come out of it slowly now.  Can I ask you something?”


“Sure.”


“What is their story? I know they are married and from what you just said, they are so connected.  Did I understand they were together when he was hit the first time?”

“Yes, they have been together solid for about eight years but have really been together for over 12.  Sometimes I think they actually breathe for each other. They are a perfect pair.”


“Is your Uncle coming in soon?”

“I can’t imagine him staying away much longer especially if Justin is acting like this.  I will text him and see.”


“If I stop the meds it will take him a couple hours to come out of it. As long as he doesn’t start seizuring, he can stay off of it.”


“Thanks, Dr. Singh. I will let him know.”



Brian woke up just before sunrise.  He showered and dressed. He went downstairs and grabbed an apple while the coffee brewed.  He leaned against the counter and his mind started wandering to the hospital. He pulled out his phone to text John just as a text came through.  It was John saying the doctor was taking Justin off the meds as long as he didn’t seizure meaning he would wake up in 3-4 hours.


As his coffee finished he poured a big travel mug.  “How are your feeling?” Alice came around the corner.


“Like I got a good night sleep and like a spent time with my baby girl.  I feel like I can face the day or I should say days ahead.”


“You go see Justin and let me know if he can have visitors.  You know two minutes of Brinn is the best motivation. Oh, by the way, do you know where Becca is?”


“She’s with Pete.  I told her to go. Someone in love she get to be together. I hope Tony is able to come home soon.  It kills me to see John so alone and makes me so damn proud of the man he has become.”


“I meant to tell you, I heard Claire is in rehab.”


“Ya, Ted told me, not that I give a fuck. If I ever see her again I think I may kill her.”  He kissed Alice on the cheek and was gone.



Becca woke up to find Peter making her way down her body one inch at a time. By the time he reached the V of her legs she was highly aroused.  Peter put on a condom and as he entered he saw her wince. “Bex? Are you ready for another round?”


“I will always be ready for you.”


“Are you hurting?”


“I won’t be as soon as I have you inside me again?


Soon they both lay spent again.  She was sure this was the man she would be with the rest of her life. As they dozed off and on Peter’s phone beeped.  He looked at the message. It was from Tony, ‘Boarding a plain. Don’t tell John. Text more details later.’


“Who was that, Pete?”  


“Tony is on his way home. John will be so happy. Don’t tell him.”


“Can I move in here today? I might still have to sleep at the main house once in a while to help with Brinn but I don’t want to sleep without you very often.”


“I will sleep at the main house when you need to work. I plan to make this a permanent thing. Oh, wait, I am not proposing or anything.  We are way to young for that but I know I want to be with you and someday….”


“Someday is good enough. I love you, Peter.”



John could tell Justin seemed to be sleeping now rather than in a coma. John hoped Brian arrived at the hospital before Justin woke up. They would need that reunion.  He knew them both well. When John saw Brian coming to the room through the window. John needed to talk to him before he came in. He met him in the hall. “You look much more rested,” John stated.


“I am.  That daughter we have just has magic in her.  I needed some time with her I guess.”


“And she needed you.” Brian took a step toward the room.  “Brian, stop a minute.” John’s tone was serious.


“What’s wrong?” Brian was going to rush to the room but John stopped him.


“Brian, listen.”  John got Brian to focus on him. “Justin is progressing just like the doctor expected but I want to warn you.  He looks pretty rough. There is swelling and bruising. He doesn’t look good but I know he heard me when I talked and now he is coming out of the coma.  Brian, don’t relax to the look. That is what they expected. I know Justin is waiting for you. I could tell he needs to feel you there.” Brian stared at John.  John took his uncle’s hand and they walked in together.


Brian walked directly to the bed. For a split second Brian looked down at the distorted face he loved so much and had a visceral reaction. Literal pain shot through him as he reached for Justin and stroked the side of his face that iswasn’t affected.  


Justin’s lips parted slightly, “John?” he said softly.


“No, Sunshine, it’s me.” Brian kissed him lightly.


Justin smiled a lopsided smile.  “Hi, Baby.” The words came out a bit slurred but Brian understood him.


John took Justin’s hand.  “Since you are in such good hands, I am going to get kicked out.  I love you Justin. I will be back soon.”


“Love, John.” Justin seemed to be having trouble making complete sentences but he was still under medication.  Just because he was allowed to come out of his coma didn’t mean he wasn’t still sedated quite heavily. John kissed Justin’s cheek and slipped out.


Justin reached up with his left arm and pulled Brian down to his lips and they kissed gently.  As Brian stood back up Justin let out a long sigh of contentment and drifted off.


Brian sat down on the chair by the bed and held Justin’s right hand.  He wasn’t sure how much Justin could feel but he moved the fingers and the wrist. He remembered how important muscle memory was.  He couldn’t stop looking at Justin. His entire body ached for him, both in the need to touch him and be touched, and in the need to have him healed with no pain.  


As the morning went on Brian could tell the medication was wearing off. He moaned as his eyes flickered open.  “Oh, sweetheart, you can push the button for pain meds.”


“Hurts. Need you. Bed.”  Justin mumbled.


“I don’t know if I can move you, Sunshine.  Let me ask, Sweetheart.”


Brian buzzed the nurse’s desk and a male nurse walked in. “I need to know if moving his head will hurt him.  I want to sit behind him but of course he will have to move for me to do that.”


The nurse gave him an odd look.  “I have never had to ask a doctor that.”


As Justin moaned again and no more pain killer was allowed Brian snapped. “I don’t give a fuck what you’ve asked a doctor before. When I didn’t know if I would make it through the week the only thing that kept me going,” Brian’s voice went louder until Justin reacted with a cry. “Now, take that ass of yours out there and find a doctor.”


Moments later Dr. Singh walked in. “When the nurse said a tall, brunette had just reamed him out I knew you had arrived.”


“Justin is in a lot of pain.  He is at the top dose.” Brian quieted.  “I just want to hold him like he held me through so much pain.” Brian’s voice cracked.  “I just want to hold him. Is this normal? Should he have this much pain?”


“Brian, everyone reacts differently to surgeries.  He does seem to be having a tougher time than some. We had to work on an old wound.  Maybe I should put him under again.”


“No,” Justin whispered. “No more.”


“Ok, I will let you but if he hasn’t improved in the next hour or so we will have to put him back under so he doesn’t hurt himself.”  The doctor helped Justin lean forward which gave Brian enough room to slide his long leg behind Justin and straddle him. The doctor then gently guided Justin back against Brian’s chest.  Dr. Singh could have sworn she heard Justin sigh as Brian’s arms came around him. “I’ll be back,” and she left the room.


Brian’s mouth hovered near Justin’s ear.  “Hang in there, Baby. I love you.” Brian smoothed Justin’s hair back, avoiding the bandaged area. “Relax.” Brian kissed his ear. As he continued to stroke the soft blonde hair, Justin drifted off.



John arrived at the guest house knowing he really didn’t live there anymore. As he walked up to the guest house he glanced in the side light and saw Peter and Becca.  It was obvious he shouldn’t interrupt them. If he wasn’t mistaken, there was a whole new level to their relationship. He smiled as he walked away but now he wasn’t sure where to go.  He walked to the main house. As he entered he saw a blonde streak hurtling toward him. He squatted down just in time for his best girl to run into his arms.


“Hello Brinny, how’s my best girl?”


“Johnjohn.”  Brinn ran her hand over John’s hair and kissed him with a loud smack on his mouth.  


He stood with Brinn in his arms,“I will play later, sweetheart, but first I need to  rest a bit.”


“Is there a bed I can use?” He asked Alice.  “I don’t want to go to the B & B until Tony get’s here.”


“Why don’t you sleep in Gus’ room.  That will give you a little more room than the guest rooms.”


“Thanks, Alice,” he gave her a kiss on her cheek and handed Brinn to her.


“No go, John.” Brinn pouted.


“I need to sleep, Brinny.  Later.”


John walked into Gus’ room, carrying his luggage from Italy.  He threw his clothes on a chair and crawled into the bed, naked. Within seconds he was asleep.  



Peter and Becca had made love two more times that morning and then managed to make it to the kitchen. As the sausage fried, Peter pinned her to the counter and again kissed her.  Her arms went around his neck. “Peter, I think I just saw your brother. We should let him know he could sleep….”


“There are plenty of beds for him at the main house because I still have a few rooms that we need to….”  He picked Becca up and set her on the counter. She was in one of his T shirts. He pulled her as close to the edge as he dared and made her lean back a bit, giving him more room for what he was after. He was glad she was flexible as he spread her legs and brought his mouth down to her slit.  His tongue dipped in and out as he stroked the back of her thighs. His tongue would trail down and back up the inner thigh until she screamed and came in a violent orgasm. He kept licking and she kept spasming over and over. Finally, she linked her legs around him, making him stand up. He kissed her.  “I love you, Bex. I think I have loved you since the day I met you on the road.”


A couple hours later, Becca and Peter sat on the sofa watching old ‘He Man’ cartoons when there was a knock at the door.  When Peter opened it he found a very tired Tony on the other side.


“Is John here.  Where is Mi Amore?”


“John is sleeping somewhere at the main house.” Peter gave Tony a hug.  “I am glad you are here, Tony. John needs you.”


“No more than I need him,” and he was gone.


Tony walked into the kitchen and heard Alice talking to Brinn.  He found them folding clothes in Alice’s room. “Hello Alice. Where is he?”


She smiled.”He is in Gus’ room. And Tony, welcome home.”


He took the stairs two at a time and then opened the door to Gus’ room very quietly. John was snoring softly.  Tony quickly dropped his clothes and slid in next to John. “Mi Amore, my darling.”

Tony brushed his lips across John’s and then moved lower catching his taught nipple in his teeth.  


“God, I hope this isn’t a dream.”


Tony slid back up to John’s mouth and they both shed a couple tears. “I am so glad you are here.  Are you sure you stayed long enough? Is everything with your dad settled?”


“They sent me after you.  My dad said I belonged with my husband and that he would be fine. Please, darling, love me.”


John’s hands were everywhere at once.  Tony was sure he had more than two. John moved Tony to his back and, using lube, he entered Tony and with Tony coming up to meet him they made love at a fury pace. “I love you so much.  Thank you for coming home. I needed you and you were here.” John lost control and filled Tony, his husband, the only person he would ever be with again. Tony held John close as he had spasm after spasm between them.


“I appear to have made a mess on both of us.”


“We may just have to go wash that off in the shower and maybe we can go for round two?”


“And three, and four.” John crushed Tony into the mattress as he kissed him long and hard and bruising.


They did just that. They made love in the shower and as they started getting dressed to go to the hospital, John found himself on his knees by Tony and enjoyed the taste of him.


It was early evening by the time they arrived downstairs.  “Johnjohn! Come!”


“I am sorry, Sweety. I need to go.  I will see you tomorrow.” John placed a kiss on her forehead and left with Tony.



Tony and John went to the hospital before heading to their home. They found Brian sitting in the bed with a sleeping Justin.  Brian carefully moved from behind him and carefully laid him down. He slipped out of the room with Tony and John. After Brian hugged Tony, John asked Brian, “How was Justin today?”


“He was pretty good as long as I sit with him like that.  He seems to relax which seems to help with the pain.”


“What aren’t you telling us, Brian? Something is bothering you.”


“He doesn’t seem to be able to get a sentence together.  I know I need to be patient but you know I don’t do that well. I better get back in there before he wakes up.”


“Brian, why don’t you and Tony take a little walk to stretch your legs.  Tony spent hours on the plane and you have been in that room for hours.”


“I stretched while Jennifer was here with him.”


“Well if need be, I will sit behind him like you do.  I know he will realize it isn’t you but it might help him a bit.”


“Thanks, John, I probably could use a little walk and a little food.”


John slipped beside Justin hoping that would give him some comfort while Brian was gone. For a moment he seemed to relax but then tensed up again,”Brian?” Justin whispered.


“It’s John, Justin.  Brian will be right back.  He is getting something to eat.”


Justin’s face started to contort in pain so John decided to just talk softly hoping it would distract him.  “I saw Brinn today. She is such a beautiful little girl. She really does look like you. I can’t wait to meet my child…..”  John just continued to talk about the kids.


Brian arrived and Tony and John left for home.  The next two days were very much the same but each day Justin was awake more than the day before and the pain had definitely decreased. Now when he got restless it was usually for other reasons.  They started getting him out of bed and walking a bit. His right hand had a little problem but not nearly as bad as it had been after his bashing. The biggest problem seemed to be his speech. Brian could tell he wanted to talk but when he tried to actually say it only a couple words would come out.  The frustration was growing.


By the end of the week Dr. Singh was talking about sending him home.  The swelling was gone and so were the seizures. A therapist would come and help with the hand for a few weeks but she expected that would clear up in just a few weeks.  If the speech didn’t clear up on its own they would get a therapist for that, too.


After talking to the doctor, Brian went to tell Justin he was going home.  “Well, Sunshine, it looks like you are going to stop laying around here and go home in the morning.”  Brian kissed Justin and as he started pulling back Justin pulled him back. “Yes, I am going to make sure we have the go ahead on that, too.” The kiss deepened and his hand slid under the covers hoping Justin had a small reaction.  He was thrilled to find that was not a problem. “Very soon, Sunshine, very soon.”



Everyone was waiting at the main house when Brian arrived home with Justin. “Daddy daddy daddy!”  Brinn ran across the room and Justin dropped down to his knees and hugged his daughter as she kissed his entire face. “You no go daddy!” she scolded as she shook her finger in his face.  Everyone had to laugh.


Carefully Justin said, “I won’t.”  He looked over top of Brinn and saw Gus.  He waved him over and Gus hugged Justin. “Love you,” he said as he kissed Gus’ cheek.


Gus held onto him tightly. “I love you, too, Justin.  I missed you.”


Justin nodded at Brian. Justin wants me to tell all of you that he is feeling good but his speech isn’t back yet and his right hand has a little weakness yet but not bad and right now, I think he needs to get to bed.”


“Daddy, no go.”  Brinn’s bottom lip came out and a big tear rolled down her cheek.


“Come here, Sweetheart. You can come too. Gus if you want to come….”


“Dads you are just going to be all over each other the minute you get in that room. I know Justin loves me and I will talk to you later.” He hugged Justin.   “Oh, and don’t do anything until Brinn is down for her nap. She repeats everything.”


Tony, John, Becca, and Peter started giggling as Gus left the room.  “That is one smart boy.” Peter said as all of them started laughing out loud.


Peter grabbed the bag Brian had carried in.  “I’ll take this to the laundry room and bring the rest up for you later.  I will just set it outside your room.”


“Thanks, Peter.”  Brian carried Brinn in one arm and had his other arm around Justin.  They entered the room and Brian pulled Justin close. He kissed him deeply.  “I wonder how long she will stay awake.”


Justin reached for Brian’s crotch and began massaging. He smiled up at Brian, “Therapy.”


“I hope it is a requirement several hours a day.” Brian started kissing Justin again.  


“Dad,”  Brinn patted Brian’s face.


“Lay down, Sunshine.  Let’s give this doll a little play time.” For the next twenty minutes Brinn played with her daddies.  She climbed on them and kissed both of them and then made them kiss each other. “I love this girl!”


Brinn was yawning when there was a soft knock.  “If you men are decent I will take Brinn for a snack and a nap.” Alice called through the door.


Justin opened his mouth but the only thing that would come out was, “Come.”


Alice walked in.  Brinn fussed as Alice picked her up.  “You will have lots of time for your daddy later.  He needs his rest. She made an effort to catch Brian’s attention as she said this.  


“I know, Alice but the man needs his therapy.”  As he said this Justin reached over and grabbed Brian again.


Alice rolled her eyes. You two are so bad.  I am glad you are back, Justin.” She left with a whimpering Brinn.


Brian began whimpering himself as Justin worked his magic. Brian was rock hard when Justin stood and a bit awkwardly began removing his clothes. Brian started to help but Justin pushed his hand away. “I can!”   Justin instantly knew he had snapped unnecessarily. “Sorry.”


Brian reached out and ran his hands over Justin’s ass taking the pants with them.  “Please don’t deprive me the great pleasure of feeling that ass.”


“Never….In me.”


“Are you ready, Sunshine?”


“Please…” Justin moaned as Brian stroked his penis.  


Brian slid his tongue down Justin’s crack and then dipped into him.  “Please, Baby.” Justin cried.’


Brian pressed into him and soon he was all the way in. He slowly began to move. Justin felt the pressure growing in him. “Brian, I ...love...you.  I needed you so bad. Please, baby, touch me too.”


Brian didn’t dare say anything but Justin had just spoke with no hesitation.  Justin’s speech had cleared when he had gotten a rhythm. The thought came and went as he reached for Justin’s cock and brought him to a climax as Justin tightened around Brian. Brian flipped both of them to their sides and lay as one.  In moments they were both sleeping.


A little later Brian woke to the feel of Justin working his way down and soon had Brian’s dick in his mouth. Brian arched to give Justin more access. “I am sure that is helping strengthen some muscles. I know it is getting me all worked out or up or…..Oh, GOD!” Brian climaxed as Justin swallowed it all.


“Justin, you need to take it easy. You just got out of the hospital today.”


“Needed you.”


“I needed you, too, Sunshine.  I always need you. You belong by my side.  And now, you need to be fed.”


“Minute,” Justin said, looking deep into Brian’s eyes. “What if ………” he slammed his hand into the mattress. “What if...never better?”


“Justin, there is nothing wrong with you.  Your heart is bigger than ever. You’re loving and sexy as hell.  If your speech doesn’t get better won’t make any difference. I will love you forever and you can always make yourself understood to me.”

“Brinn.  Carry her.”


If you can’t carry Brinn isn’t so bad.  She can walk and you can left her. Soon she will want to do it herself anyway.”


“Love her,” Justin had tears in his eyes.


“She knows her daddies love her and will always love her.  Justin, you’re perfect for us, no matter what.”



Justin pulled Brian on top of him once more.  “No. Justin. We…..” Justin pulled Brian’s head down again and their lips parted.  As Justin’s tongue invaded Brian’s mouth he took Brian’t cock in his hand. Brian finally pulled away and immediately got out of bed.  “You don’t know how glad I am that you are back to normal but if I don’t make you go eat Alice my just cut off that part you are so fond of.”  He glanced down at his erection. “I promise we have plenty of time for this and I really hope you will be up for a little reverse. I can’t believe I am even saying this.  I miss feeling you inside me.”


Both men pulled on shorts and T’s.  Justin peeked into the nursery and was greeted with, “My Daddy.”  


Justin walked over and then hesitated as he reached for her.  “Go ahead and pick her up,” Brian walked up to him. “I don’t think you will have a problem getting her out.”  Justin hesitate. “Sunshine, I’m right here. She won’t get hurt.”


Justin bent over and started lifting her but he stopped and repositioned himself.  He took one of Brinn’s hands and brought it to his neck. Brinn instinctively reached up with the other and laced them around his neck.  Now, using mainly his left arm and his right arm for balance he easily picked up Brinn. Brinn seemed to understand Daddy was a little different but she didn’t care.  She’s adapt. Brian kissed both of them. Looking at Justin, Brian said, “I am sure in a few days you will have no trouble carrying her downstairs. But, right now you have had enough workout for the moment.”


Justin nodded, “Not safe.” He allowed Brian to take Brinn.  “Soon. Tired.”


“I do believe we both wore each other out.  Let’s go find a snack to tide us over to dinner. Are you hungry, Brinny?”


“Numnums!”



It was hard to imagine that summer was over.  As soon as Justin was home everyone else was leaving.  Becca had moved into the guest house with Peter and Tony and John had moved all their things to the B & B while for the first time in a very long time the main house was just Brian and Justin, Brinn and Gus, and Alice.  Alice took care of the cooking and Brinn while a cleaning agency took care of the house.



Tony and John were settling into their new home together.  The renovations on the place were going well. A section of the first floor had been changed into a small apartment for Jim and Mary.  They both seemed to be happy with the changes. Jim kept himself busy outside while Mary spent her day in the sitting room of the B & B reading most of the day.  The house was rarely quiet with the kitchen being renovated as well as some changes to the rooms upstairs. College had started again and both men were finishing up their degrees. They had a plan. Tony was working on the business plan for the B & B as his final project.  John was finishing his advertising classes working at Kinnetic part-time and joining Tony working on the advertising side of the business plan at home. They were both pushing to be mostly done by Thanksgiving when the baby arrived. The week of Christmas was supposed to be their first weekend open.


They had decided as long as the place wasn’t open for business yet they may as well use the Premier suite.  They would hate giving it up when the time came but they would be living in an apartment above the garage. It was being renovated now.  The space wasn’t much more than a couple bedrooms a bath and a large living area but it was perfect for a new family. The office was in the main house and although they were always at work they had a sanctuary. Life was so good right now. Jim was eager for it to reopen and be in charge of the front desk most days. Tony and John will manage the place and for now they were going to do the cooking but were on the lookout for a cook, at least part time.  Mary couldn’t do the work anymore but agreed to help them in the kitchen when she was up to it and would be a consultant for quantities, etc.



Peter and Becca were still exploring their relationship.  When Becca moved in she had done so letting Peter know she was going to have her own room.  That didn’t mean she wouldn’t spend most nights with him but she just wanted the option. In many ways she was shy although Peter made her comfortable somehow.  Someday she would need to tell him the truth about her family and her past but right now was not the time. She was so happy. She was happier than she had ever been.  She felt secure here. She didn’t expect her past to come looking for her but if they did, she now had her own family. Their classes were back in session and they were lucky that most of their classes were on a similar schedule.  Even though they were focusing on very different degrees they enjoyed studying together.


Peter lived and breathed his uncle’s business.  John enjoyed the business end of it but Peter was an ad man.  He loved the creative end of it. Becca on the other hand was a psychology major and was leaning toward some kind of counseling.  As they both had a book in their lap and Peter had an arm around her it was getting harder to focus. Peter took the book off his own lap and then started tugging on Becca’s as his tongue trailed around her ear.  “Bex, I need your help.” He took her hand and laid it in his lap. “I seem to have something growing and,” Becca allowed him to move the book and she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him backward onto the couch. Her mouth landed on his and his arms went around her.  Before she knew what was happening he had pinned her under him and had his arms tightly around her making it impossible for her to move or push him off of her.


Becca started to have trouble breathing which had nothing to do with Peter.  The panic over took her. “Get off me! Get off me! Get off me!” Becca screamed in obvious fear.


Peter immediately got off her with a shocked look on his face.  “Becca, I am so sorry. What’s wrong?”


She jumped up and stood by the glass doors, her arms wrapped around herself.  Peter approached her from the side, not wanting to surprise her. “Bex, what can I do? What did I do?” He touched her shoulder and was relieved when she turned into his arms and held onto him tightly.


“I am sorry, Peter.  You didn’t do anything wrong.  It was me. It is always me.”


“Oh, Bex,” He picked her up and carried her to a chair, holding her on his lap.  “Is this good?”


After bringing her arms around his neck and burying her head in his neck he could feel her nod her head.


Peter held her just waiting for her to talk.  After about fifteen minutes she got up and poured some water into a glass.  She slowly drank it. “I don’t know if I can talk about it.”


“You don’t have to if you don’t want to just let me know if there is anything else I need to stay away from.  I was just playing around.”


“I know you were.  I couldn’t control it.  I…..” she stopped for a minute.  “I can’t be trapped and if you want to do something new please let me know what you are going to do. And, could you hold me?”


“I plan to do that the rest of our lives.” He pressed his lips to her ears. “I will listen any time you are ready.”


“That will take several drinks”


“I have plenty to drink here and all night to listen, if you are ready.”


“I don’t know if I can tell you all of it. I just…”


“We have a lifetime, Bex. A lifetime to share.”


She stood up and offered Peter her hand. She pointed at a bottle of whiskey and he picked it up.  “Love me, Peter, and then we will drink and talk.”


Clothes flew and after little foreplay Becca made it obvious she was ready when she grabbed his dick and guided it  inside. It was almost like she was possessed. He couldn’t say she wasn’t enjoying it but it was more like she was going through a script.  Soon she was lying, propped up half against the headboard and half against Peter. She downed the equivalent of two shots and then she started sipping a third.


“I have a confession to make,  I wasn’t a virgin that first night.  Far from it. The first time I had sex I wasn’t much older than Brinn, not that I remember it.” She finished her glass and poured another.  My mother was a single mom and had a string of ‘daddies’ for me. Many of them spent more time in my bedroom then hers.”


Peter couldn’t breath.  “But, the first time you….”


“I bled.  Yes, I did.  I had to have surgery to repair damage and the doctor created a new hymen.  I don’t know why. It’s not like I could forget all the pain and…” She turned into Peter. “I hurt so bad so much of the time.  Every time I was about healed he came back and ripped me up again. I am kind of glad I don’t remember. I just remember this grown man pressing me into the mattress so hard I wasn’t sure if I could breath, and the the sear of pain….” Her lips searched out  his and he gently took her mouth with his. He slowly aroused her again, doing anything to bring her pleasure. When he had brought her to the edge three times and stopped at the brink but then finally with gentleness he didn’t know he had inside him, he guided her over into a land of joy and pleasure.  As tears ran down her cheeks she said, “I love you. Thank you, darling.” And then she drifted off.


Peter couldn’t sleep.  He couldn’t fathom what she went through.  He pictured precious Brinn and he wanted to kill someone.  He could reach his phone and texted John. ‘Need to talk soon. Lunch tomorrow?’  A couple minutes later he had a response. ‘B&B at 12:30?’ John responded.

Peter responded, ‘Yes, alone, please.’  ‘Alone.’ came back.


Peter arrived on time the next day for lunch.  “Hey, Bro, what is going on? What is so serious?”

Peter stepped into John’s arms and John held his younger brother. “What’s wrong, Peter?”   


“It’s Becca.”


“You two didn’t break up did you? I wasn’t surprised you and Tiff…”


“She was abused.  I mean horribly abused as a kid.  I mean a little kid. She was raped over and over when she was just a little older than Brinn.  I don’t know if I can handle this. I want to kill someone. I want someone to pay for…”


“Becca’s the one, isn’t she.  You know it, already. I am so sorry for her. Did she just decide to tell you?”


Peter told John about everything that had happened the night before, how he was playing around and she freaked out. “I just don’t know if I can accept it like she does.  I don’t know how to…..”


“You just have to love her, Peter.  You have to be there for her. You need to listen if she wants to talk, be sensitive to her feelings.  Pete, just love her the way she deserves.”


“But think about it, Brinn’s age.  I can’t...how could they.”


“We know about sick.  Sick comes in a lot of forms. Let’s go and see what Tony set aside for us for lunch.”



When Peter was driving home he was so glad he and John were back on  good terms. He needed him in his life. He thought of his mom as he drove home too. No, she wasn’t a good mom but in her own weird way she cared about them.   Maybe he would check on her soon.



Brian spent as much time with Justin as he could but the man had become almost obsessed with sex.  He was never satisfied. He had locked the office door and tried to get some work done he needed to do. Gus was at school and last he had seen them, Brinn and Justin were playing on the floor in the kitchen.


Brinn was playing with her toys and for the fifteenth time Brinn handed Justin one of her dolls, “Daddy, kiss.”


“Enough!” Justin shouted as he threw the toy across the floor.


Instantly, tears rolled down Brinn’s face and she ran to Alice’s side, clinging to her leg.  Alice looked at Justin with a little shock but understanding. Justin sat on the floor with a stunned look on his face.  He had never spoke to his daughter with that tone of voice. How could he take his frustration out on Brinn.” Alice scooped up Brinn and headed to her room with her.  Once he was in her bedroom she buzzed Brian in the office. She gave a quick explanation and Brian headed to the kitchen.


Justin sat on the sectional with tears running down his face. Brian sat next to him.  “Cruel. Mean.”


Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  “You are not cruel or mean. You are frustrated that your speech hasn’t come along as fast as you want.  If I ever run it to Chris Hobbs, he will fail in life quickly. I will ruin him. You just want your life back to normal.”


“Brinn hate me.”


“Your daughter loves you. You know that.  She probably has already forgotten about it. Alice is probably reading to her and telling her how sorry her daddy is.  I promise you will improve soon.”


Brian sensed Justin’s change.  Justin’s hand had begun to move to Brian’s crotch.  “You seem to have trouble keeping your hands to yourself and I can’t believe I have a problem with that.” Justin’s deft hands had already caused him to stiffen.  Brian stood and offered his hand to Justin. He swatted Justin’s ass quite hard.


“OW.”  Justin yelped but then smiled at Brian and stuck his ass out farther.  “More?” Brian repeated it and pointed to the bedroom.


Once in their room Brian kissed Justin with so much passion Justin’s legs buckled  They worked their way to the bed. “Justin, will you do something for me? I want you to keep talking while we make love.  Don’t think about it. Maybe you can sing a song or quote a poem, just do your best to keep going.”


“Yes, why?”


Brian was rubbing Justin’s now bare ass and Justin sighed as Brian entered. “Love you.”  As Brian got into a rhythm and Justin came back to meet him. “I… Love ...you. I love..you. Brian, I love you. I love my family.  I feel so bad I yelled at Brinn. I am so glad you are my family. I’m glad Gus is here. Oh, god, Brian! I am going to cum, I’m cumming, I…..I’m speaking better!  My words are com…..He let out a shout as he came. “I love you!”


As they laid there later.  Brian looked at Justin. “You were speaking really well.”


“Make love 24 hours a day. Talk better.” Justin said as he started sliding down Brian’s body.


“I think it is your turn.  Pick a song to play in your mind as you screw me.  Talk to me. Drive me crazy.”


Justin did just that.  He forced his way into Brian’s hole and slowly began to move.  “I need to love you, Brian. I need to always be with you, inside you with your ass pulsing around me.”  And just like that Justin shot his load into Brian while Brian orgasmed with him.”


As they relaxed together, Brian said, “When you talk, try to speak to the beat of a song playing in your head.”


Justin thought for a moment. ‘I can talk much better if I think about a song.”  The speech was a bit robotic but it was coming along and working quickly.

“Justin, I knew you would figure it out right away.  Just keep thinking like that when you talk. Fro me your look says it all but with the rest of the world you will be able to finish your thoughts.”


“With Brinn?”


“Brinn loves her daddy no matter what. Just like I do.”  Brian pulled him close and they both closed their eyes to get a little rest.



Brian invited everyone to brunch the following morning.  Justin had a new trick to show off. When Brinn saw John and Tony came in the door she ran over.  She looked up at Tony as he put an arm around John. “No, Tony. My John!” She reached up and John swooped her up high above his head and she giggled.


“Now listen, Miss Thing, Tony is my husband and as much as I love you, I love him more.” With his free arm he caught Tony’s waist and pulled him in close.  He kissed him longer than he expected to but got carried away. By the time they finally broke apart everyone in the room was watching and they all started laughing.


Peter and Becca had come in and Gus came flying into the kitchen.  He had hit the age when he was always ready to eat. He was nearly thirteen and had started a growth spurt.  It wouldn’t be long before he could no longer be called a kid.


Justin looped his arm around Gus.  He smiled when Gus put his arm around him, too. He kissed Gus’ head and realized how tall he had gotten already.  It wouldn’t be long and he would be as tall or taller than Justin.


Justin tried not to think too hard as he started to talk.  “I am glad you could all make it today. We need to try to do this once a week or at least every two weeks.”  Justin finished the two sentences with no stopping. The speech was a little stilted but the words came out.


Everyone was amazed.  Becca asked, “What are you doing?  How did you manage to do that so quickly? I think you are timing something.”  She stopped. “I am so sorry. It isn’t my place to ask questions like that. I just had taken a class that covered speech issues.


Brian being Brian walked up behind Justin and, putting his hands on Justin’s hips, started the motions of making love to him.   ‘We found out he could speak clearly when he had a steady beat to follow.” He started pulling Justin out of the room, “We’ll see you….”  After a couple steps he stopped and kissed Justin, then walked toward the table.


Becca and Peter helped Alice set the food on the table. Soon conversation and laughter filled the air.  Brinn sat on John’s lap and ate off his plate. Peter seemed extra attentive to Becca, Justin noticed. He may try to talk to him soon.  As much as he loved children he really hoped she wasn’t pregnant. They were too young in age and in the relationship.


Tony and John talked about the progress of the B & B. “We were wondering if you had any names in mind,” Tony asked Brian and Justin.


Justin looked at Brian, “You two decide and run it past us.  It is your place.” Justin smiled as he finished. “Since my studio will be there I can’t say it….” Brian rubbing his back distracted him enough to have difficulty speaking, “doesn’t matter …  but it isn’t like I will have the name ... on my place.” Justin’s hand slipped into Brian’s lap. It just felt right there. He began to ‘exercise’ it.


After a few minutes, Brian stood up just as Alice did.  She said, “I have to head out. I will be back tomorrow evening.  Becca, you are available, right?”


“Yes, I will sleep in my old room and if you need me to watch Brinn I am available.” Becca assured them.


“I hope I am sleeping there, too?” Peter kissed her.  He pulled her close but was sure not to hold on too tightly.


“Yes, please.”  She said quietly.


Justin knew someone needed to talk to Peter.  Something was going on or had gone on. He would try to catch John.  Maybe he knew what was going on.


The conversations went on for some time later.  Peter and Becca headed back to the guest house to get some clothes which gave Justin the chance to talk to John.  “John, have you talked to..” Justin caught himself swaying his hips in a not so appropriate way to keep his speech going smoothly.  “Sorry, I have to remember to time it to music, not other things.”


John gave him a hug.  “I am just so impressed you have improved so much.”


“Have you talked to Peter? Is there a problem?” Justin slowed his speech and he did better.


“Peter is good.  I should have known you would notice.  It isn’t my place to tell you what is up but it has to do with Becca’s past.  She had it rough and that is putting it mildly. She is starting to open up to Pete and he is about as comfortable with emotions as Brian is.”


“I am glad he has you to talk to.  I am so glad you are as close as you are. Let’s try to do this every Sunday, at least until you are up and running. Have you heard more about the baby?”


“Tina is being a little difficult.  She won’t tell me if it is a boy or girl but she sure will take Uncle Brian’s money.  Justin, what if after the baby is born she changes her mind? She can’t raise a baby. She is too unstable.”


“Would you like us to talk to her?  It is getting close to Brinn’s birthday I could reach out with a recent picture.”


“I am not sure.  I think she is unstable.  Maybe Brian can connect with someone at the office she is working at.  Maybe someone there would tell him what her state of mind is. I just worry so much about what is going on.”


“I will see what Bri can do. We will see what we can find out. Just thinking about your uncle makes me so ……I am sure it is time for Brinn to take a nap.”


It was a beautiful day and Pete and Becca stayed out by the pool with Gus while Brian and Justin laid Brinn down for a nap.  As Brian lay Brinn down he felt Justin’s hand going down his pants. His finger began trailing down the valley between his cheeks and then began massaging his opening. “God, Justin, you can make me so hot so…” He turned around and crushed his lips against Justin’s.  “You are asking for it.” He pushed Justin out of the nursery and as soon as the door was closed Brian ripped Justin’s pants off and pulled his dick free. He plunged into Justin. As he thrust he said, “You have been very, very bad and I am going to make you beg for more.  Pressing himself in deeply, he reached around and grabbed Justin’s penis. He moved his hand faster and faster as Justin contracted around him with his anus muscles. Justin’s legs nearly buckled and he shook. Brian stopped moving his hand, “You aren’t cumming yet. I am not ready to cum so you aren’t either.


Brian pulled out for a moment and directed Justin to lean over the arm of the chair. With just his bare hand he spanked Justin until there was just a nice red shade to his cheeks and then he began running his fingernails up and down the warmed skin.  


“Brian, I can’t…”


“Oh, yes you can and you will until I tell you it’s time.”  He plunged into Justin and this time he moved erratically. First short rapid movements and the long, slow movements. He finally was ready.  “I’m cumming but don’t cum yet. Just hold on.” As soon as he had emptied himself he pulled Justin up and took his place. “Take me, Sunshine. I want you to.” Justin obliged  “I love you so much, but, you are wearing me down, my love.


Brian went back to the office full time by mid-September. Brian had contacted his colleague working with Tina.  He admitted she seemed to be struggling emotionally but physically she seemed fine and she was doing excellent work for him.  He hoped she stayed on. Brian called John and at least gave him a little relief in his worries about her physical being. Brian had to take an overnight trip to the west coast.  Maybe he would take an extra day and do a layover in Colorado. He had Cynthia set it up.


Justin’s speech continued to improve and was getting more spontaneous all the time.  He had a couple more outbursts with Brinn but he now seemed to have that under control also.  There was just one thing that seemed out of sync and he wasn’t too upset about it. He just couldn’t get enough of his husband. Brian was gone every day and he was lonely and now Brian was leaving at the end of the week for a couple days.  What was he going to do? He would be gone for more than 48 hours. He decided he would just have to go into the city and make Brian take care of his needs at the office.


“Hey, Alice, I will be back.”  Justin kissed Brinn in her chair.


“And where do you think you are going?” Alice grabbed the back of his shirt. “You have not been cleared to drive.”


“Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.  I will be home whenever I get done with my husband.”


“Justin, you are being impulsive and careless.”


“Alice, I need to be with him.  He is going away tomorrow. He loves it when I come at noon and I haven’t been able to do that for weeks.”  A tear formed in his eye and rolled down his cheek. “I just want everything back to normal.”


“Justin it has only been a month since you had brain surgery.”


“And it’s been more than a month since I was able to… I will be back.”  And he was out the door.


Alice picked up the phone and called Brian. Cynthia put her right through.  “Alice, is everything OK? Is something wrong with Justin or Brinn?


“Brian, I tried to stop him.”


“Tried to stop who?”


“Justin just drove away.  He is coming to you to have a lunch date. I tried to tell him it wasn’t safe. I tried to tell him it wasn’t logical. He just said you were going to be gone and he needed you now.”


“Thanks, Alice. I will let you know when he arrives.” And he hung up.  Brian walked to the door, “Cynthia!” He didn’t know if he was more scared or angry.


“Brian, what is the problem?”


“Justin decided he needed to drive in for a nooner. Damn it.  He shouldn’t be driving yet. I guess you better order us some lunch and then cancel my afternoon appointments.  Or better yet, handle them yourself. I think there is just the one and it is ready.”


Brian had checked the traffic report twice when Justin hadn’t arrived in the next 45 minutes.  He was ready to call after an hour when Justin walked in with a new haircut. Brian pulled him into the office and took him in his arms, nearly in tears.  He kissed him all over his face. “Where the hell have you been. I have been so scared. I would spank you but you would enjoy it. I need to tell Alice you made it.”  He quickly texted her. Finally, he pulled Justin close. “Sunshine, you aren’t supposed to drive yet. I know you are just about as good as normal but the doctor has to clear you, baby.  I love you too much to think I could lose you on the road.”


After Brian had held him for several minutes he kissed him long and ran his hand over Justin’s new haircut. “You are gorgeous, by the way. You are so damn sexy!”  Justin dropped to his knees, untying Brian’s pants as he went down. Soon Brian was balanced against the desk as he came in Justin’s mouth but Justin didn’t stop. He kept working until Brian was ready to come again. He stood up and turned with Brian so he was against the desk, dropping his pants.  Brian put him on the desk and soon, Justin’s feet were over Brian’s shoulder and Brian was deep inside him. He bent over and kissed Justin. “Don’t do that again, please, Sunshine. I couldn’t lose you when I just got you back.”


They ate the lunch Cynthia ordered for them. Brian looked at lunch.  “Justin, do you realize how unsafe it was for you to come here?”


“I didn’t have any problems, Brian.  Really. The doctor will probably approve me to drive next week.”


“Baby, you know you are still having trouble and impulsivity is major while driving.”


“Wasn’t it worth it?”


“NO, as much as I love sex with you my life would be worthless if something had happened to you.”


“Ok, ok.  I will drive straight home.”


“No, you are not driving anywhere. Why did I waste my breath?  You aren’t listening. Cynthia is covering my afternoon and I will drive you home.  Give your keys to Cynthia. An intern will drive the SUV home. Let’s go home.”


Justin started saying something a couple times but his speech wasn’t working after Brian’s dressing down. As they drove home in the Stingray Brian reached over and took Justin’s hand. “I love you, Sunshine, that’s why I was so concerned.”  


Justin slipped his hand into Brian’s lap.  Brian sighed. “You are incredible!” As Brian pulled up to a stoplight,


Justin unzipped Brian’s fly and slid his hand in. “I’m sorry, Brian.  I know I was stupid.”


“Not stupid.  Your mind just needs to reboot in that area yet.” He removed Justin’s hand as he started driving.  Each stoplight there was a repeat. Justin’s hand went into Brian’s pants. As they left the city Justin undid his seatbelt without Brian noticing.  At the next stoplight Justin leaned over and took Brian in his mouth. “Justin! How can I drive… oh, god!” He physically pushed Justin off as he started again.  By the time they were getting close Justin was more persistent. Brian was going crazy by this that time.


Brian saw the driveway to the B&B.  The second the car was in park, somehow Justin had his pants off and he straddled Brian as he laid the seat down. Soon Justin was riding Brian’s well prepared cock and they both climaxed in grunts and groans.  As Justin lay on top of Brian, Brian’s phone beeped. He pulled it out of his pocket. It was John. ‘I am guessing you are just getting busy at the end of my driveway, which by the way better not happen when we are in business. If you need something let me know.”


Brian showed it to Justin.  Justin had a smirk on his face. “What is that smile for, Sunshine?”


I’m sorry I drove into town.  I do understand that was stupid and I promise not to do it again until the doctor gives me the go ahead but as for the sex in the Stingray...I have wanted to do that forever and I finally had the chance.”  He kissed Brian deeply and rolled into his seat pulling his pants back on.


“Justin, are you trying to tell me that you…”


“I just wanted to have sex in here.”  he laughed as Brian shook his head and drove off.


Early the next morning Brian kissed Justin goodbye after making sure Justin would feel him at least a day or two. “I love you, Sunshine.  I will be home Friday evening and I promise this weekend is for family.”


Justin laid in the bed still feeling Brian’s warmth inside and outside and began counting down the time until they were together again.