- Text Size +

Still laying in bed, Justin made plans to distract him while Brian was gone. He needed to find something to distract himself so he was going to get his studio set up and ready to move.  He heard Brinn and immediately went to get his daughter. “Got her, Alice,” he said into the intercom. He carefully picked her up out of the crib. “Good morning, Beautiful.”




“My Daddy!” She said sweetly and held on tightly to his neck tightly.




“Let’s get that wet diaper changed and then….”  Peter came through the door. “Let me guess,” Justin snapped, “I can’t be trusted to carry my daughter down the steps.” Brinn’s lip started to tremble at Justin’s tone.  “I’m sorry, Sweetheart. Did I scare you?” He bent over and kissed her and soon had her giggling with kisses on her bare tummy.




“I volunteered when I saw Alice’s face,” Peter said.  “And, I kinda wanted to talk to you if you don’t mind.”




“I’m sorry I snapped.  I am just tired of not being able to do all my normal things. And, Peter, I am here for you to talk to anytime.  I could really use your help today if you are free or whenever you are free.”




“I have a class in half an hour but then I will be free for the day.  I should be able to be back here around 10:00 if that works.”




“That would be perfect.  I will be at the new studio, if I can be allowed to drive that far.”





Peter picked up Brinn now that she was dry and in fresh clothes.  “Justin, why don’t you just pack up here first. When I get back I will drive you over to the new studio.” Justin didn’t look happy at that suggestion. “Justin, look at this face,” he directed Brinn to him.  “I don’t want to be the one at her graduation saying that her daddy was just too stubborn to wait…..”




“Ok, ok, I’ll wait for you.”




“Justin, it won’t be long.” Peter handed Brinn back to him. “I will see you at 10:00,” and he was gone.  





After feeding Brinn  he turned her over to Alice and started working in the studio. He heard the door open and close.  He glanced up and saw Becca standing just inside the door. “Hey, Becca. Peter isn’t here, yet. Did you rope you in to help?”




“No, but I am free. I’d be glad to help if you tell me what to do.”




“I’m sorry obviously you didn’t come here to work.  Don’t feel like you have to.”




“But I would like to talk to you and I think it might actually be easier if I have something to do while we talk.”




Justin pointed out some paints and tools that could be boxed up and he continued doing what he was doing.  It sounded like he might get the whole story today. After the silence went on for five minute Justin glanced up and noticed Becca was just staring into the box in front of her.  “Becca,” Justin said quickly, “did you need…,” he noticed how much she was shaking.




“Can we sit down?” Justin politely asked.  “I could use a break.” He put an arm around her waist and led her over to the sofa. When they sat he left his arm there.




“Thank you.  I know you didn’t need to sit and you probably would rather be working.”




“Becca, I am always here for family.” He went silent and waited for her to speak.




“Have you talked to Peter?”




“Not about anything important and this sounds important.”




“I’m messed up, physically.  I was treated really bad as a kid and because of it I have lots of issues.  The other day I freaked out on him when he was just playing around with me. He wasn’t doing anything wrong, he was just going to love me and my body reacted badly.”




“I am sure Peter understood once you explained it to him. But I didn’t tell him everything.” Tears started flowing and her head instinctively fell onto Justin’s shoulder. He left his arm loosely around her waist.




“He says he wants to be together forever.  He sees us getting married sometime but he will never want to marry me when he finds out I can’t have children.”




As Justin tightened his grip on her he felt her tense so he immediately lightened his hold.  “You haven’t talked to him about that yet?”




“No, I don’t know how to tell him.”




“Don’t sell Peter short.  Give him a chance. I am guessing you told him things you haven’t told me, which is the way it should be.”




“I know I have nothing to be ashamed of but I still feel that way. I was a baby.  I wasn’t much older than Brinn. I didn’t know what was going on.”




Justin tried to hide his shock, his repulsion.  Not at her but at what was done to her. How could a man...no not a man. How could an animal do that to a baby? Just the thought of someone coming near her. “Oh, Becca.” He stroked her cheek and kissed her head.  “Have you talked to someone who knows how to help you with this?”




“I have and I will not let it ruin my life.  I am a survivor and feel so lucky to have ended up here. I never dreamt I would find someone like Peter.  I didn’t think I would ever want to be with a man but I knew right away with him. I just don’t want to lose him.  He treats me the way I should be treated. I love him.”




As if on command the door opened and Peter walked in. He saw Justin with his arm around Becca and could tell it was a heavy conversation. “Justin, are  you moving in on my girl. You better back off or I will talk to Uncle Brian.”




Becca quickly wiped her eyes. “I was just leaving. I promised Alice I would watch Brinn while she went to get groceries and then be there for Gus when he gets home.” She kissed Justin on the cheek and then kissed Peter with such passion he was instantly aroused. “Later, lover.”  She kissed him once more just long enough to make him grab for her as she walked out.




Peter looked over at Justin. “She told you?”




“She told me enough to want to kill someone and to not let my daughter out of my sight.”




“What kind of human….?”




“Don’t go there, Peter.  You can’t change the past but you can change her future. She loves you, very much.”




“I love her, too. Let’s start packing up.  I can work and talk at the same time.”




They packed up boxes and wrapped canvas.  Justin looked over at Peter as he loaded the SUV.  “Have you told her that your mom…”




“No!  I couldn’t.  I don’t want her to….”




“To know you can relate on some level. That your mother did things that made you….”


“Uncomfortable?  Justin I can’t even compare the two.  She is lucky to be alive. She could have been killed.” He threw the last box in the back and shut the door. “Let’s go.”




Justin didn’t push him. He understood how he must feel. They drove in silence to the new studio.  When the vehicle was unloaded, Peter left to get another load while Justin unpacked.


The door opened and Justin kept unpacking. “Sorry Brinn’s Place isn’t open yet.”  He turned and saw John.




“Brinn’s Place. I like that.  I am guessing she will be here often and of course she owns her daddy so she owns everything her daddy does. “




“Then your place should be named that because you are as bad as I am.”




“You know I will always love Brinn but she is going to have to understand she isn’t the only  love of my life. I can’t believe there is only about six weeks until the baby is here. Did Brian say anything about seeing Tina?”




“He is spending an extra night away to spend a night in Colorado.”




“Really? He didn’t have to…”




“Yes, he did.  Tina has to quit pulling our chain.  We have talked about it and we hope you will agree that we need to create some space between us and Tina for a while.  Hopefully not forever but for now she isn’t in a healthy place.”




“I have noticed that, too.  She seems to think that caring our child is a game and there has to be winners and losers.”




“Hopefully, Brian can figure something out with her.”  As the talked Justin was busy unpacking. By the time Pete arrived back John helped him unpack while Justin continued unpacking.  




Tony dropped off some food but Justin wouldn’t stop for lunch when the other two did.  He just continued working. He had to get everything just so. “Hey, Justin, I meant to ask you, what were you and Brian doing at the end of the driveway?  Well, knowing you two I have a pretty good idea what you were doing but why at the end of my driveway?”




This distracted Justin enough he sat down for a few minutes. “Brian was treating me like a child and wouldn’t let me drive home so I decided to act like one and taunted him all the way home.  Let’s just say we didn’t quite make it home. God, your uncle is the best….”




In unison Pete and John said, “Stop.” John continued, “We really don’t need details but I am so glad you are part of the family. Why don’t you eat some of the food Tony brought.”



“No thanks, I need to keep going.  I want to get this….” Justin drifted off into what he was doing.




Peter helped unpack while John went back up to the main house. The sun was going down when Peter tried to stop Justin.  “Hey, we need to go back. You have been here eight hours and dinner will be ready and Alice will be mad if we aren’t there.”




“I just want to finish this box.”




Peter stepped between Justin and the box. “We need to go now, Justin.  We can come back in the morning. Brinn will want her daddy.”




“Ya, ya you are right.”




Peter guided Justin out to the vehicle and locked the door to the studio.  By the time they arrived back at the main house, Brinn was upset and Alice was just mad. “Where have you been all day. You are still recovering from brain surgery.  Your daughter has been asking for you and you wouldn’t pick up your phone.”




Under his breath Peter added, “He hasn’t eaten all day.”




“And you haven’t eaten?  I thought you wanted us to trust you again to drive and care for Brinn but that isn’t happening….”




“Excuse me, Alice but the last thing I remember, you were our employee.  You do what we ask.”




Peter took a step back putting an arm around Gus who had just come down to eat. He didn’t want to be in on this and Gus didn’t need to get in the way..  Becca looked at Peter but then approached Justin. Laying a hand on his shoulder she turned his focus to her. “Justin, I think you need to take a few minutes. She touched his face, “You know Alice is family but that doesn’t mean we can take advantage of her.”




Justin took a deep breath.  He knew Becca was right. He looked over at Alice and took a deep breath.  He stepped toward Alice and Brinn. He reached out and took Brinn. “I am sorry, Alice.I don’t know what….”




“You had brain surgery a month ago and you have worked hard all day not to mention your love is out of town. However, this little one,” She kissed Brinn, “needs you and if you ever talk to me that way again, I will be out of here. Let’s eat.”





John found Tony in the office. He wrapped his arms tightly around Tony and slowly shot his tongue in and out of Tony’s ear.  His fingers began to undo buttons on Tony’s shirt and when the buttons were open he started on Tony’s pants. He pulled the office chair back and then turned the chair so Tony was facing me. He dropped to his knees between Tony’s legs and pulled out Tony’s growing cock. He lowered his mouth onto it and sighed with pleasure.  He was in no hurry. Every lick, every stroke, every nibble or suck was pure pleasure. John loved this man so much just the thought of giving him pleasure was enough for him. As Tony was on the verge, John stopped. “What do you want darling? Do you want me to take you? Do you want to take me?”




Tony stood on wobbly legs and leaned over the desk as John positioned himself as he pressed inward. It wasn’t long before Tony convulsed over the desk and with a cry grabbed a tissue so he didn’t ruin the papers on the desk. John thrust several times more before grabbing Tony’s pelvis and held Tony tightly against him as he quietly filled the love of his life.  




As they both calmed down, Tony turned into John’s arm and kissed him so deeply he was instantly ready to go again.  “Let’s grab some food that we can take up to the room. It’s my turn this time. I want to be so deep in you that when I cum you can taste it!” Tony slammed John against the wall, “Now, let’s go find us some dinner. We are going to need our strength.”





After dinner was finished at the main house, Peter and Becca went up to the room they were staying in.   Brinn was playing by the sectional while Gus kept an eye on her while watching a show. Justin walked over to Alice, “I am sorry, Alice.  I don’t know what came over me.”




“You worked too long and you became more impulsive.  Would you do that with Brinn if someone else wasn’t around?  You need to take care of yourself, not for yourself for your family.”




“I know. I am going to go to bed as soon as the kids do.  You go ahead and do your own things. Gus can carry Brinn upstairs for me.”




Alice nodded and went to her room.




Justin sat down next to Gus.  “I’m sorry, Gus. I should not have talked to Alice like that and you shouldn’t have had to see it.  I don’t want to make excuses but….”




“Dad, you had brain surgery.  Give yourself a break and just try to remember you aren’t quite yourself yet. But, Dad, I don’t think the family could manage without her and we love her.”




“You are totally right, Gus.  We have no plans of getting rid of her but I do think we may need to get her a little more help.” He kissed Gus. “Can you carry your sister upstairs for me? Hopefully soon I will be given permission to do it again.  By the way, Gus, what do you want for your birthday? We haven’t forgotten it but we know you will be with your moms on the actual day.”




“Do you think we could take a family trip?”




“That sounds like a great gift.  Where are you thinking? Are you thinking your dad and you or all four of us?”




“Dad! You are as much my dad as Pop is.”




“Any idea where you want to go?”




“Can I think about it?”




“Sure, I need to talk to Brian about it anyway.”




They had arrived outside of Brinn’s door and she was nearly asleep in Gus’s arms.  




“I can take her from here.  You get ready for bed and I will be there as soon as I get her down.”




“Dad, I don’t need you to tuck me in, really. I will be thirteen next week.”


“That means I have an anniversary of sorts next week. Well if you are all grown do I at least get a kiss before you go to your room?”




Gus kissed Justin, “Night, Dad.  Say hi to Pops for me.” He leaned over and kissed his sleeping sister. “I love you and Brinny, too,” and he was gone.




Justin held his daughter close and kissed her before lying her down. What was he going to do for their anniversary?  What did he have to offer Brian? He had painted so many pictures for him, he couldn’t want another one and besides that he hadn’t painted in a couple months. He wasn’t sure he could paint anymore.  He realized that as he unpacked the studio. That is what got him into such an impulsive mood. What if he couldn’t paint again.




Justin undressed and crawled in the big, lonely bed.  He really hoped Brian was in his room. Before his phone stopped ringing the first ring, “Hey, Sunshine. How was your day, Baby.”




Justin had no idea it would happen but he started crying. “Brian, it was the worst day, ever. I fucked up so bad. And then there was Becca and Brinn and I want you here.”




“I’m sorry you had such a shitty day, baby. Can you tell me about it?”




“It started with Becca, oh god, Brian, she was raped regularly from the time she was just a little older than Brinn.  Our baby. Who could ever…..”




Brian tried to stay controlled. “Oh, Sunshine, that is horrible.  I would kill anyone who touched our baby.”




“Then I worked too long.  I know I did and when Alice told me so, I almost fired her.” He heard Brian snicker, “You wouldn’t think it was funny if she left.”




“I was just thinking about the time I almost fired her. We are so lucky to have found her.”




“Yes, Sweetheart, I miss you so  bad. We were talking about Gus’ birthday.  He wants a family vacation, just the four of us. Let’s go skiing or snowboarding?  We could do it before the end of October.”




“That sounds perfect, Sunshine,” Brian’s voice went soft. “I know your heart.  You keep thinking about Becca and Brinn. I wish I could make you feel better. I would make you feel all those wonderful things…..”




“Tell me, Brian, I need to hear you say every word of what you would do to me.” Brian touched every inch of Justin’s body with his words and as they both orgasmed thousands of miles apart and Justin slept.




Brian paced his hotel room wishing he could kiss his Brinny and promise her no one would ever, EVER touch her.





Brian had one early morning meeting before leaving LA.  He arrived in Denver at 3:00 pm. He hadn’t told Tina he was coming.  He really wasn’t looking forward to seeing her. He hated emotional stuff and he knew this would be just that.  He hoped she would get her shit together. He liked Tina. Deep down she was a good person but she had some issues.




Brian called the agency she was working at to find out if she was in.  Thankfully, she was. When he walked into her workroom at 3:30 her shock was evident. “Hey, Tina.” As he walked over and gave her a kiss.  There were three other women who all physically swooned when they saw Brian and as he kissed her she actually turned to them and said, “No, he is not the baby’s father but he is family.Brian is married to the father of my daughter.  Brian, these are some of my co-workers.” Brian nodded at the women and gave them a smile that made all of them sigh.




“Tina, I have a conference room set up for us to talk.” He didn’t give her an option and guided her out of the room.  Once in the room, Brian shut the door and sat down. “Tina, what’s your game?”




“Game?”




“Why are you pulling John’s chain?  You know if it is a boy or girl but won’t tell him?  He is petrified you will change your mind and keep the baby.”




Tina physically recoiled.  “I am not keeping the baby.  That is the last thing I would do.”




He had to do it.  “Well, what is going on then, Tina?”  As he suspected she started crying. “Tina, will you talk to me? Don’t make me miss a night with Justin because you want to play games.”




“I am not playing games! I am carrying your nephew’s baby while I was shipped off to a totally new city….”




“Tina, you were not ‘shipped off’.  In fact, I made sure you had a great job and you chose Colorado.”




“I didn’t know….. I hoped John might come out to visit. He just calls once a week.”




“Tina, he is married to Tony.  They are finishing college and setting up a business.  Not to mention, they had to cut their honeymoon short because of Sunshine’s surgery.”




Tina’s face got serious, “How is Justin?  John did tell me about that.”




“He is doing pretty well.  There are just a few small issues he needs to overcome yet.  He is moving his studio to Tony and John’s. There is a storefront that is perfect for ‘Brinn’s Place’ which is what he decided to call the shop.




“How is my little girl?”




“Our girl is good. She is so perfect. She is smart and loving.”




“I want to see her.”




“That isn’t going to happen, Tina.  You haven’t seemed stable enough for that.”




“Well, then maybe John can’t see his baby.” Tina stood up.



“Tina, don’t play games.”




“All I want it to see Brinn and spend an hour with her and then I will tell John the sex of the baby.”




“Tina, you are walking on dangerous territory.” Brian stood up and walked toward the door.  “I’ll be in touch. You take care of that baby.” He walked out the door. He didn’t know what he expected but he didn’t expect this.




Brian called the airline and got his ticket changed.  He would be home late but he would be sleeping by Justin tonight.  He also called a ski resort. He had planned on a trip to Vermont with the family but now Colorado it would be. They would have dinner with her so she could see Brinn.  





Justin’s day had gone better.  He took it easy and spent more time with Brinn.  After lunch John picked him up so he could spend a few hours setting up the studio and later Peter picked him up.  He hated being reliant on others but what people said to him yesterday had soaked in. He was home by dinner. He knew Alice had the next day off so he suggested she leave tonight so she could have a full 24 hours off.  She wanted to be back for Gus’ party tomorrow evening. She thanked him and took off.




Peter and Becca helped serve dinner and asked Gus what he wanted for his party tomorrow.  Becca said she would take charge of the party, if Gus didn’t mind. “That’s cool, Becca. Thanks!” Gus got up and hugged Becca.  “I have homework. Can I go and get it done so I can watch a TV show before bed?”




“Sure, Gus.” Justin smiled as Gus kissed Brinn as he walked past her and went to his room.




The adults spent some time planning the party until Brinn started fussing.  She yawned and pulled at her ear, a habit she had when she was very tired. “Well, thanks for the help with the party.  Feel free to do what you want, wherever you want this evening. I won’t be back down.” Justin pulled Brinn out of her chair. He started toward the stairs and stopped.  With a loud sigh, Justin asked, “Will one of you carry Brinn upstairs for me?”




Peter lifted a sleepy Brinn into his arms and walked up to her room. “Just put her on the changer.  I can put her in bed. You go to Becca and be the romantic every Kinney man can be.”




“Justin, John and I have been talking.  What do you think Brian would say if we changed our name to Kinney.”




“Oh, Peter, Brian would be so proud.”




“John wants the baby to be a Kinney in name as well as blood. Please, don’t tell him.  I am not sure when we will get it all finished.




“I won’t say anything.” Justin smiled broadly at Peter as he put a sleeper on a sleeping Brinn. He then got a serious look.




“What is it, Justin?”




“I wonder what Gus will think about it.  I am sure he doesn’t care that you are Kinneys but his name still isn’t.  I have a feeling there might be some questions about it. He may have an issue but we will deal with it.  I think it is great if you decide to change your name. Then Becca can start practicing Becca Kinney.”




“Someday, Justin.  I know we are to young and we need to work out some things but I do love her.”




“Than get down there and love her.  Someone should have a sweet night of love.”  Peter picked Brinn up and Justin kissed her rosy cheek.  Peter bent and kissed her forehead and laid her down.




“Someday I want a couple of my own.” He looked wistfully at Justin as he walked out of the room.  Justin hoped Peter could cope when the time came. He shut the door to the nursery and, after undressing, got in bed and fell asleep.




Peter came back to the kitchen, finding Becca cleaning up. Peter slipped his arms around her and started kissing her neck. “I am sure whatever is there can wait until morning. I think we can find something else to do at this time of evening.” He began running his teeth over her earlobe and she turned to face him.  She brought her arms around his neck and pressing against him feeling his erection through the material of their pants. She took his hand and led him to a lounger in the sectional. She pushed Peter down and then started pulling off his pants. She tossed them to the side and pulled the throw off the back of a chair. Next she slipped his shirt off him. He then reached out and undid her pants sliding them down and helping her balance as she stepped out of them.  She wrapped the throw around her. She wasn’t comfortable being naked in such a public spot. Peter discreetly helped her remove her shirt. His hands moved to her back and undid her bra. As he pulled it off he leaned forward and claim one of her nipples.




“Damn,” he said under his breath.




“What’s wrong, Peter?” She was making circular motions with her hips  bare skin to bare skin. She felt his cock becoming hard under her delicate skin.




“I don’t have a condom.”


“Don’t worry, Pete.  I have it taken care of and you aren’t fooling around on me so I am not worried about that end of things.”




“Are you sure, Bex?”




As she rubbed against his cock he couldn’t hold back anymore. They maneuvered and Becca slid onto his erection.   




“I am going to roll over with you, Bex.  If it is too much let me know.” He gently rolled her over but made sure her arms were not pinned at all.  He sighed feeling her heat on his skin as he slid in and out. Her arms were around his neck and she thrusted to meet his every move.  As he came to a climax he felt emotional. How could this beautiful woman have gone through so much and still be able to give some much? “I love you, Bex.  I love you so much.”




As she held on tightly she climaxed and tears began to fall.  She felt so guilty that she hadn’t told him, yet, but she would sometimes. She would but right now she wanted to enjoy being loved.





It was about midnight when Brian slipped into the house.  He was surprised to see Peter and Becca asleep in the family area.   Becca stirred and pulled the throw around her naked body. Brian walked past and blew her a kiss.  She whispered, “I”ll get Brinn in the morning.”




“Thank you.” He said in reply.  “You let me know if he ever isn’t treating you right.”




“He always treats me right.” Love showed in her eyes as she glanced down at Peter.  “I love him so much.”



“I know that feeling.” Brian grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and took the steps two at a time.




Brian was as quiet as he could be as he came in the room. He set down the overnight bag and stripped off his clothes. He stood naked looking down at Justin. A faint light came in the window making Justin’s blond hair glow.  He didn’t realize he was moving until his knee hit the mattress and soon Brian was sliding his hand under the blankets, glad to find him naked underneath. Brian’s lips grazed Justin’s clavicle and then he drug his teeth along it.  Justin stirred but his body was already responding.




“Brian?”




“Hey, Sunshine. I couldn’t stay away another night.”  Brian rolled Justin to his side and slid in slowly. “I missed you.”




“Not nearly as much as I missed you. I am so glad you are home!”  Brian moved slowly bringing Justin higher and higher. He would then stop before starting again. Justin began to whimper.  “Let me cum, baby. I need to feel you cum.” Using his anal muscles he clamped around Brian hard enough for him to lose control.




Brian slid his arm under Justin and pulled his tightly back against his chest.  “Next time I go anywhere I am taking you with me. I need to have sex available at my beck and call.”




“You could get that at any city you go to.”




“By now you know I only want you. God, just the feel of you around me right now is going to have me cumming again. I know it’s hard to imagine but I need love with it. Empty sex does nothing for me.”




Justin turned over and moved as close as he could to Brian. After kissing him softly he laid his head against Brian’s chest.  “Did you see Tina?” Justin felt Brian tense. “That bad?”




“She is threatening all kinds of things unless she sees Brinn.”




“Brian, we talked about it.  We decided that it isn’t good for Brinn to spend time with her right now.”




“If we don’t let her see Brinn she says she will keep the baby, and she doesn’t want the baby.  If we let her see her she promised to tell me if it’s a boy or girl.”




“We don’t have any choice, do we?”




“Not really but I thought we could take our family vacation in the Rockies and we can have lunch with her. She can spend time with her at the table.  We have to play nice until John and Tony have the baby and are out of the state. I have an attorney there and here making sure everything is done correctly.  John and Tony’s names will be on the birth certificate.”




“If that woman didn’t make such beautiful children…” Justin ran his tongue along Brian’s jawline. He began to work his way down Brian’s long, lean body. “I have missed every plain and every curve of his body.”




“Curves, what kind of curves to I have?”




Justin ran his hand down Brian’s back and then over his shapely ass.  “Oh you have two of my favorite curved things in the world.” His lips continued down Brian’s body and soon had Brian laying on his stomach and Justin’s tongue traveled first down Brian’s spine but then dipped much lower. As Justin lightly pulled Brian’s cheeks apart he stiffened his tongue and began rimming him over and over until Brian lost total control. He shouted and then shivered as he orgasmed violently. Brian rolled over and pulled Justin tightly against him.




“Like I said, I am not planning on going anywhere without you.”




“Brian, I have a confession. I am so sure you already have something amazing but I don’t know what to get you for our anniversary.”




“Justin, our anniversary is in April, not October.”




“Brian, you know what I mean.”




“Sunshine, you being here and back to normal is all I need. What you just did to me…..you can’t buy me anything better than that.” Brian tilted Justin’s head up and kissed him before making love to him once more. “Becca said she would take care of Brinn in the morning. More time for us!”




The two men drifted off where they belonged, in each other’s arms.





Justin heard Becca get Brinn and then slipped out of bed to send Gus off for the day.  He found the kids with Becca in the kitchen. “Good Morning,” Justin said as he gave Brinn a kiss on the top of her head and then did the same to Gus.




“Becca said Dad came in late last night.  Did you ask him about a vacation?”




“How does snowboarding or skiing in the Rockies sound?”




“Really!  Are you serious?  When? When?”




“I would say by tonight we will know the exact day but it will be soon. Sometime this month, Ok?”




Gus got up and threw his arms around Justin. “Thanks, Dad.”




“You better head off to the bus.  We will be ready for your party when you get here and then late tonight someone will drive you to your moms.”




Gus grabbed his lunch bag and a jacket and was out the door.




“Becca, I forgot to ask, and couldn’t remember if you had a class this morning.”




“I can hang with this beauty until about 10:00 am so if you would like to go back to bed…”  Justin kissed her on the cheek and ran back up the steps to their room.




As Brian felt the warmth of Justin’s body return he pulled him close. He appeared to be sound asleep but Justin heard him say, “Love you, Sunshine.”




An hour later Justin was awoken by Brian. He was traveling down Justin’s body with his hands and his mouth. “Brian, we probably should get in the shower.  Becca has to go to class in about an hour. I promised her we would be down before then.”




As the warm water cascaded down, they shared the space and their bodies once more before heading downstairs so Becca could go to her class.  




Becca had everything set up for the party.  She would pick up the cake and some ice cream on her way home from class.  They were having pizza for dinner, Gus’ choice. Once dinner was over Gus would have to leave and then Brian and Justin could talk to John and Tony about Tina.




Gus flew off the bus like he had wings.  He came through the door yelling at the top of his lungs, “Pop, hey, Pop.” Brian came out of the office.




“Hey, Gus, I thought I heard you come in.” He laughed as he said it.




“Dad said we were going to go to Colorado.  I haven’t been there before, have I? When are we going?  Can I ski and snowboard? How cold will it be? Will be there be stuff for Brinn to do? I don’t want her to be left out?”




“Whoa, take a breath, Gus.”




“I’m sorry, I’m just really excited.”




“It is all planned for next weekend.  I talked to the school and you have to get your homework done ahead of time but you can take Friday and Monday off. We are heading out Thursday night and on Friday you will be on the slopes.  Oh, on Sunday, for lunch we will be seeing Tina. Since we were going to be so close we thought we should see her and let her see your sister.”




“How am I going to make it through this week?  I can’t think straight.”




Justin walked in with Brinn by his side. “I take it your dad told you about all our plans?”




Gus picked up Brinn. “Did you hear, Brinn? We are going to the mountains.  You can learn to ski! I can learn to ski! Do you want to look at the pictures with me, Brinn? Come on!”  He took her hand and walked with her, one step at a time, up the staircase. He kept one hand on her back and held her other hand while they made their way up one step at a time.




Justin leaned up against Brian. “I love our kids so much.” He offered his lips to Brian and he kissed them. Justin turned into him and reached for Brian’s crotch. “Do we have time for a little fun?” His hand slipped into Brian’s pants.




“Justin, you need to fight these impulsive moods of yours.”  Justin kept maneuvering his hand further into Brian’s pants and now he had a good grasp and angle. Brian reached back and found the doorknob to the office.  Turning it, they nearly fell into the room. Brian got his footing and dropped into the guest chair. He pulled Justin across his lap and just started spanking him.  “You have got to get yourself under control. You need to stop.” Brian was sure Justin’s ass was warm by now. He managed to wiggle the pants down and now he rubbed the heated cheeks.  He just wanted to….




There was a knock on the door.  “Hey, guys, are you in there?” The knob turned and John began to walk in.




Brian quickly said, “John, stop.” The door quit moving. Justin started laughing.  Brian continued, “We’ll be out in a couple minutes.” Now it was John’s turn to laugh as he pulled the door shut again.




Justin stood and pulled his pants up.  He offered his hand to Brian who stood.  Justin put his mouth to Brian’s ear. “I wasn’t being impulsive.  I just wanted to rile you up.” He kissed him with a smack and headed to the door. “You are so bad!”




As he opened the door Justin said, “You can punish me anytime you’d like.” He turned and ran right into John.




“Do I want to know?” John smirked at Justin.  




“If you and Tony ever want a little ‘pick me up’ in your relationship come talk to me.  I am sure you aren’t at that point now.”




“You two really…”




“We really have fun.  Now you didn’t knock on the door to learn about our sex life.”  At that Brian walked out of the office.




“I don’t care if he is a married man.  He can’t watch.” Brian swatted Justin once and Justin yelped.




John quickly changed the subject.  “Did you see Tina?”




‘Yes, I did. I wish I had something to tell you. Basically, if she doesn’t see Brinn she doesn’t tell us anything so next weekend our family is going on a ski trip for Gus’ birthday gift and while we are there we are going to have lunch with her at a restaurant.  She has promised to give me an envelope with the baby’s gender for you.”




“Really? Thank you, Brian. I just don’t trust her anymore.”


“You have good reason not to,” Justin responded putting his hand on John’s back.  “You know we will do everything we can to get that baby here and then break ties as much as we can.  I hope someday she straightens her life out and we can invite her back into our lives but for now that isn’t happening.”




Gus enjoyed his birthday party.  Both couples gave him the gift of a day out at the place of his choice.  John and Tony’s came with the caveat that it needed to happen before the baby came.  He started planning right away. Brinn gave her big brother a game he had been wanting and a big sticky, frosting kiss.  His dads showed him a picture of the resort they were going to on Thursday. They have a large suite with two bedrooms and a small sitting room that can be used for Brinn’s crib.  




Soon it was time for Gus to leave for his moms’ house.  Peter and Becca offered to take him into the city. Peter thought they could use a conversation away from the house. It was time she knew why he had a small idea what she went through although he knew hers was so much worse.




Gus hugged all the guest and thanked them.  He hugged and kissed his dads and sister as he said goodbye.





The week went quickly although not quick enough for Gus.  Justin finally got the go ahead to carry Brinn on the steps and to drive short distances.  Because he had had the seizures he wouldn’t clear him completely. Brian put long days in at the office so he could spend time away. Justin and Brinn met Gus at his school with a town car.  They stopped at the office to pick up Brian and then they were off to the airport.




By the time the plane landed, it was too dark to see the mountains clearly. Gus, although trying to hide it, was getting tired.  Brinn had lost the battle long ago and she was sound asleep in Brian’s arms. They were showed to their suite and Gus, after a quick trip around the rooms, went to bed.  Brian looked down at Brinn. He loved this little girl who looked so much like her daddy. Together they changed her into a sleeper and both men kissed her. Brian laid her down gently and then took Justin into his arms. He took Justin’s mouth and invaded it with his tongue. Putting his hand behind Justin’s head he did not allow him to back away from the assault, not that Justin wanted to.  When Brian finally took a step back they both had to steady themselves.




“I hope that was just an appetizer,” Justin winked at Brian.




“Trust me, this is going to be a seven course meal.”  They both started unbuttoning their shirts and pants as they walked to the room. Flipping a switch on the wall started a gas fireplace. “That looks really inviting but,” Brian turned Justin toward the bed, “Tonight I want something soft that will soak us in.”  He moved a naked Justin backwards to the bed where they enjoyed every inch of each other before falling asleep smelling of sex and glowing from love.




On Friday Brian and Gus spent the entire day on the slopes.  Although the doctor said Justin could go on the trip she warned him to take it easy so they decided Justin and Brinn would go with them on Saturday but on Friday the two of them would enjoy a nearby zoo and a couple other children’s activities, staying close enough to the hotel that they could both rest.  Even while making love to Brian on Thursday night realized the thin air could have an effect on him.




Brian and Gus spent the entire day on the slopes. Gus caught on very quickly and by the end of the day he was skiing as well as Brian.  He loved Justin and Brinn but Gus loved spending the day with his dad. He hoped Justin and Brinn had a good time too but today it was just him and his dad. On a trip up to the second time Brian asked, “Have you talked to Angi lately?”




“We text.”




“I can imagine things can be a little confusing for you.  I mean your parents aren’t exactly the norm. I know you liked Angi but did you feel anything special for her?”




“Pop, we were friends.  I liked holding her hand and I liked kissing her the couple times I had the chance.”




“And did it feel good when you kissed her?”




“Pop,  I know what you’re asking.  And I think I know why. I don’t know who I will love, Dad.  I guess I will love whoever I fall in love with. And I guess I will have sex with whoever I care about, guys or girls.”




“There is no hurry with that, you know.”




“Pop, how old were you when you had sex the first time?”




Brian hesitated, “Well, some of that depends on what you consider sex.  I am guessing you know what oral sex is. You saw it in that movie you watched at home and at your moms.” Gus nodded, “Well, I was fourteen. And I am not suggesting you should start planning that.  It was really young and I really wasn’t ready for it. I didn’t know what love was until many years later.”




“When you met Dad?”




“He taught me how to love. I knew how to have sex but I had never learned about love. Gus, I am not ashamed of my past but I hope yours is much more fulfilling. My parents never taught me about love.”




“Pop, I see love everyday.  I know you love me and Brinn.  And I know you would do anything for Dad.  I know how lucky I am.”




As Gus said that they had reached the top.  Soon they were on their way down the slope. Brian was so glad Gus knew everything he wondered about at that age. Gus knew what love was and how to love in return.





Justin and Brinn spent time around the town.  They found a small petting zoo which Brinn loved. Gus had a dog that he always left at his moms because he didn’t adjust well going back and forth.  He was afraid soon Brinn would want one now. She was especially fond of the miniature goats. As Brinn found a favorite she looked over at Justin, “Mine, Daddy.”




“I am afraid that isn’t yours, Brinny.  That goat lives here.”




“Please, Daddy, mine?”




“Oh, Baby Girl, that one has to live here with his friends.”  He eventually enticed her out of this pen and looked around a little longer.  They left and had some lunch before going to the hotel and both of them took a nap.  While they waited for Brian and Gus to come home from the slopes, Justin did a little shopping with Brinn.  As they walked through the shops he was looking for an anniversary gift. He was sure Brian was going to give him something while they were here and he hadn’t found anything for him yet.  As they walked through the shops, Justin found a quilt in a sun pattern. The rays seemed to reach out and touch you. He wanted to always reach out and touch Brian if not physically, at least touch his heart.  




While Justin looked at the quilt, he realized he was being watched.  He glanced over and found the two clerks staring at him. “Daddy, go.”




“Yes, Brinny we will go in a minute. We are going to by this for your dad, ok?”


“My dad? Gussy?”




“They will be back soon.” Justin walked to the counter with the textile.




“Excuse us for staring but you are Justin Taylor, aren’t you?”




He nodded. “We are huge fans of yours. We heard you had been in the hospital.”




Justin hadn’t been around fans in a while and never thought they would have known that. “I was but I am fine now.”




“Daddy, goooo.”  Brinn was beginning to whine.




“Sorry we need to get back to our hotel.  We will be meeting the rest of my family.”




“Um, your daughter is beautiful.  She looks just like you. You have a son, too, don’t you?” One of the women took his payment while the other wrapped it carefully.




“Yes and he looks just like my husband. I don’t mean to be rude but I really need to go, ladies.”  




“I just need to say what an honor it is to meet you.  I love your work.” Justin smiled on his way out. He missed being with the public.  He needed to start painting again so he would have something to show people but what if he couldn’t paint anymore.  He had put it off long enough. He would try as soon as he got back.




He took a shower with Brinn because they both smelled a little like goat and he then put on a frilly dress for her dad. Justin spent extra time on his hair and put on pants and a shirt he knew Brian was fond of.  He had just sat down to read Brinn a story when his two men came through the door. They both looked tired but were beaming from ear to ear.




“I take it you had a great day.” Justin smiled at both of them.




Gus started talking a mile a minute telling Justin all about the day and about all the things he learned and Brian verified that their son was a natural.




“Gus, why don’t you clean up.  We have dinner reservations in about an hour. I am sure you are hungry and I know in a couple hours you will be ready to sleep.  Gus didn’t argue and went to his room.




Brian walked over and pulled Justin and Brinn into his arms.  “You look beautiful, Sweetheart” Brian said to Brinn. Brian and Justin’s lips met. “You are stunning, Sunshine.”




“You need to take a shower, too.  I hope you aren’t too tired for a few activities tonight.”




“I will be out in a few minutes.  I promise I will not be too tired tonight, Sunshine.”  




Gus had noticed Justin was dressed up nice so he put on the better clothes, too.  He sat down with Brinn while Justin slipped into the bedroom with Brian. Brian strode out of the bathroom naked, ready to get dressed. Justin walked over to him and ran his hands along Brian’s bare ass as he kissed him.  “If you don’t get dressed quickly we may have two hungry children.” Justin picked up Brian’s shirt and helped him put it on. He buttoned the shirt while Brian’s hands roamed over Justin’s clothed body. He dropped to his knees with Brian’s briefs in his hand and then had second thoughts.  He tossed the briefs and grabbed the trousers instead. “Just knowing you have nothing on under that is going to drive me to distraction tonight.” As Justin pulled the pants up he ran his tongue on the underside of Brian’s penis.




The sigh that came out of Brian’s mouth nearly melted Justin’s heart.  He stood up and tied Brian’s pants and then strung the belt through the loops. Brian pulled Justin to him and whispered in his ear, “I can’t wait to have you in front of that fireplace tonight.” He kissed him lightly and said, “We better feed our children before it is considered neglect.”




They had a quick dinner since Gus was nearly asleep at the table and Brinn wasn’t much better.  Gus just wanted a burger and Brinn had mac and cheese. Justin and Brian decided on something simple too so they could get up to their suite quicker. When the meal was finished Brian carried Brinn while Justin put an arm around Gus. As they passed a table with two young men one of them touched Justin’s arm. “Thank you.”




Justin looked at the men quizzically.




“We were just talking about having a family and couldn’t see how it would work but then you walked in with your children and showed us it was possible.”




“It isn’t easy but it is the best thing in my life.”  Justin patted the man on the shoulder before catching up with his family. As they entered the elevator Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him.




“Come on, Dads, don’t make me gag.  I don’t need that picture at bedtime.”




“That’s exactly the picture you need, Son,” Brian continued. “You need to see how much your parents love each other. Well, maybe not see but know it.”




Justin unlocked the suite and kissed Gus on his head. “Good night, Dads.  How early are we going in the morning?”




“Don’t worry we’ll wake you up.  It may be a little later since Brinn will be coming along.” Justin gave Gus one more hug.  “Go get some sleep.”




“Goodnight, Gus.” Brian said as he turned to Brinn’s room.  Justin and Brian changed Brinn together. As Justin changed her Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and rubbed his pelvis against Justin. Justin leaned against him, grinding his ass against Brian’s pelvis.  He quickly finished changing Brinn and laid her in the crib. Brian and Justin looped their arms around each other’s waist and walked to the bedroom.




“Brian, before….well, before I have something for you.  While Brinn and I walked around we came across this lovely little shop. By the way, I think I could have gotten ‘lucky’ with a couple young women.” He smiled and kissed Brian who laughed.  Justin handed him the box.




“Justin, I told you having you here is all the gift I need.”




“Well, hopefully, this is the same as having me with you all the time.”




Brian took the package but instead of opening it he stood and walked to his bag.  He returned with a small box and handed it to Justin, “You first.”




Justin lifted the lid to the box and inside he found a ring.  It included birthstones for both the children and the two of them. They were channel set in a brushed silver band. Brian took it out of the box and he slipped it on his finger. Justin put his hands on either side of Brian’s face and kissed him, so full of emotion he wasn’t sure how to express it right now.  He pointed to the package he had given Brian. Brian picked it up and undid the string and then lifted the lid. He moved the tissue paper and then he saw the beautiful oranges and golds in the fabric. He pulled out the blanket and looked at the design. “Oh, Sunshine, it’s beautiful and it is you.”




Together they began to undress each other.  Justin started on the top button of Brian’s shirt working downward in anticipation of what he knows isn’t below those pants. As he tugged on the cuffs of the shirt he caught it before it hit the floor. He began to fold it but Brian threw it on a chair. He then removed Justin’s shirt and after tossing it he began to undo Justin’s pants brushing Justin’s hands away from his own fly.  He removed Justin’s pants and then briefs. Brian’s hands and eyes roamed over Justin’s body.




“You are as perfect as you were thirteen years ago when I met you.”  They kissed until both of them needed more.




Justin reached down and undid Brian’s pants.  He slid to his knees and began softly licking Brian’s cock.  Justin teased him until Brian couldn’t take the feather light touch anymore.  Brian dropped to his knees and pulled Justin down to the rug in front of the fireplace.  Justin stretched out as Brian covered half his body with his own. As their bodies warmed from the fireplace their skin seared where their hands traveled over each other’s bodies.  




“Brian, I want to feel you deep inside me.  No, I need to feel your love so far up….”




Brian adjusted, pulling one of Justin’s legs up to his hip, opening up access to Justin.  He slowly entered, deepening his kiss as he did so. Justin felt his heart weep at the pleasure of being loved by his husband.  As Brian began to speed up and repositioned Justin’s leg for more access. Justin’s tongue darted in and out of Brian’s mouth bringing Brian to an earth shattering


climax.  




Justin had hung on forcing himself to wait.  As Brian rolled off of him Justin switched positions with Brian and slipped inside of him. Brian, still trembling from his orgasm immediately began to orgasm again and now Justin joined him as the heat from the flames licked at their skin. Justin collapsed into Brian’s arms and audibly sighed. “Brian Kinney-Taylor, promise me you will always be here.  I can’t do life without you.”




“Justin, I am not going anywhere accept back to heaven with you as soon as I have recovered.” He reached over and pulled the new quilt over them and then pointed to the window. Large flakes of snow gently fell outside.




“I think this needs to become an annual event,” Justin replied.




“Oh, trust me, I can’t wait for a year to do this again.” Brian smirked at Justin.




Justin swatted Brian and lowered his mouth back down to his.  





The family left for the slopes after a large breakfast. When they arrived at the rental area Brian took Brinn and picked up skis for both of them. Justin took Gus and they picked up snowboards. They met at the checkout  and Brian scowled at Justin. “What do you think you are doing?”




“I’m spending a day on the slopes with my family.”




“Justin, you know the doctor said you shouldn’t be out of the slopes.”




“She said it would be best if I didn’t, she didn’t say I couldn’t.”




Brian handed Brinn to Gus.  “We’ll be right back.” Brian led Justin to an out of the way corner. “You cannot do this.  You had brain surgery just a few weeks ago. I won’t let you take a chance…”




“Excuse me, did you say you won’t let me? I am not a child, Brian.  I am going to snowboard with our son today. I will stay off the hardest  slopes but I am going to make the rides with Gus.”




“Justin, please,” Brian’s tone got soft.  Sunshine, I know I don’t own you but I love you and can’t imagine life without you.”




“I’m not going anywhere, are you?” Justin looked at the fear in Brian’s eyes. He reached out and touched Brian’s cheek.  ”I will wear the best helmet and I will be careful. Baby, but I can’t live my life on the sidelines.” Justin kissed Brian, “Let’s enjoy our day.”




Brian nodded and they went off for the day.  Brian took Brinn to the bunny slopes. He had to admit he was worried but Justin was probably right.  He wasn’t made to sit on the sidelines. Brian loved the morning with Brinn. When she got tired of skiing herself Brian took her down some of the easy slopes in his arms and Brinn giggled as they swooshed down the slopes.




Justin and Gus went up to the intermediate slopes Gus caught on quickly and was soon flying down the hill side by side with  Justin. After several trips down both Justin and Gus started trying some tricks. As they flew Justin hit an unseen obstacle and crashed to the snow.  “Dad! Dad! Are you alright? Dad, please be Ok.” Gus dropped to his knees by Justin. He gently started taking Justin’s helmet off. Justin reached up and took Gus’ hand.




“I’m fine, Gus. I am sure I will have a bruise or two to explain to pop tonight but my head is fine.”


Justin sat up and Gus clung to him. “Daddy, maybe we should quit for the day.  I am getting tired. We could just…”




“Gus, I am sorry. I should have realized you would worry about me.  Let’s finish our trip down and then maybe your pop will be ready for a break from your sister and he can come up with you the next run. But can you promise not to tell Pop.  I will tell him, I promise but I don’t want to ruin the day and my head only touched the snow because I laid it down on it.”




“Ok, I promise.” Gus offered his hand and Justin took it. Justin hugged him.




“I love you, Gus. I hope you know that.”




“Of course I do, Dad. I love you too.”




“Race you down!” Justin shouted as he started moving again.




They all grabbed a bite to eat and big mugs of hot chocolate.  Brinn was getting tired and unlike Brinn, whiny. She wanted out of her chair and wanted Justin to hold her.




“She had her hat on while she was outside didn’t she?” Justin looked at Brian.




“Of course I did, Sunshine. She was bundled the whole time. Let me have her…” As Brian tried to take her she started crying and clung to Justin.  




“I’ll stay with her, Sweetheart.  You go snowboarding with Gus. He is really good. If Brinn gets too fussy I will leave a message at the desk and go to our room.”  Brian stood and kissed both Justin and Brinn before heading out with Gus.




Justin found a quiet spot in the lodge with a rocking chair.  He felt Brinn’s cheeks and decided she was fine, just tired from the morning in the sun.  He pulled her close and hummed as she dozed off to sleep. It wasn’t long before Justin was asleep too.  “Sir, Mr. Taylor? Justin felt someone tapping him on the shoulder. He jumped awake and pulled Brinn much tighter. He looked and saw one of the clerks from the store yesterday.  “I was afraid you were going to drop your daughter.”




“Thank you,” He re positioned Brinn and the young woman sat down.  




“Do you mind?” She pointed to the chair next to him. “No, please.  Brian and Gus are still skiing.”


“You don’t like to ski?”




“I snowboarded with my son this morning but I have to take it a bit easy yet, doctor’s orders. You were right I had been in the hospital.  I needed surgery to repair an old injury.” He pointed to the fine line on his scalp.




“That looks really serious.”




“It was but I’m fine now.”




Eventually, Justin’s new friend left and he noticed the day was coming to an end quickly.  Brinn had woken up and was playing on the floor by Justin’s feet talking to everyone who walked past. Soon he heard Brian and Gus in the lobby.  “Do you hear who I here?”




“Dad, Gussy, here. Come here.” Brinn shouted. “Dad, I here.”




Brian and Gus came through the doorway and Brinn smiled, “Hi, Dad.  Hi Gussy.”




Brian picked up his daughter.  “So what did you and your daddy do this afternoon?”




“Sleeped.” She smiled up at him.




Brian picked her up, making her giggle as he kissed her neck.




Justin cleared his throat, “I think you are forgetting someone.”




Brian handed Brinn to Gus and pulled Justin up locking his mouth over Justin’s.  Soon Brian had bent Justin backward and took the kiss so deep they forgot where they were. “Dads,” Gus said in a quiet voice. “Can you knock it off already? We need to go.” Gus finally slugged Brian in the arm. “You are making a scene.  Let’s go!”




“Daddies, come!” Brinn added.




Brian and Justin were both flushed and short of breath. There were quite a few observers that now were trying to act natural.  Brian swept Brinn up high above his head and put her on his shoulders. The family walked out without a word. Near the doorway they  overheard a young man say to a friend, “I need a cold shower or a hot date.”




When Brian and Justin got outside they both started laughing. They boarded a transport back to the hotel and ordered dinner in the suit.  Within minutes they were all in robes and eating Chinese with chopsticks.




“Are you feeling a little stiff after the second day on the slopes?”  Justin asked.




As Gus stretched his legs he felt a little twinge.  “Ya, maybe a little.”




“Why don’t you take a nice bath.  I know they aren’t your favorite but I think your tub has jets and they will feel really good on your muscles.”  Justin looked over at Brian, “I am hoping to use our tub tonight, too.”




Brian opened his mouth and started to make a comment when Justin interrupted him.  “Hold that thought!” Justin kissed Brian and as Brian passed a hand down Justin’s arm he noticed Justin cringe.




Justin went with Gus to his room to make sure he knew how the tub worked. He started the water and added some of the scented oil.  “This reminds me of when I would help you with your bath when you were little.” As Justin talked Gus forgot his shyness and undressed.  As he stepped in the tub, Justin had a flash of what Brian must have looked like at that age. He doubted Joan ever ran him a bath or hugged him for that matter. “Gus, let me help you wash your hair.  It’s tricky in a tub like this.” Justin helped him wet his hair with a hand shower and then added the shampoo for him. He thought Gus would help but he just relaxed and let Justin do it. Justin took his time massaging Gus’ hair and then rinsed out the soap. Just out of instinct he took a cloth and added soap.  He washed Gus’ back and then his chest. Justin could tell Gus was nearly sleeping in the warm bubbling water. “I think it is time for you get dry off and head to bed. You look like you are ready.” Justin kissed Gus’ cheek and stood to walk out.




“Dad?”




“Yes, Gussy?”




“Thanks.  It was kind of nice being treated like a little kid again.  I love you.”




“Oh, Gus, I hope you never feel too old to need my help once in a while. I love you more than you will ever.”




With that Justin held up a big plush towel and Gus stood up.  He wrapped him in it, and hugged him maybe a little longer than he should.  “Do you need anything else?”




“Just my bed. Night.”




Justin left Gus and walked into the living area.   Brian stood there with a couple glasses of bourbon.  After handing him one he kissed him. In a low sultry voice Brian said, “I was about to see what was taking you so long.  He looked at Justin again and notice a tear in his eye. “Is something wrong, Sunshine.”




Justin took a sip of the drink. “Nothing is wrong.  We have the best son in the world. I helped him wash his hair just like when he was a little boy but he isn’t little anymore.  I pictured you at that age and wished you had someone who would help you wash your back when you were too tired to do it yourself.”




“I may not have had the help then but now, I am the luckiest man in the world. How about letting me wash your back now?”




“I plan to let you wash more than that. I need to tell you something, Brian.”




“Is it about the bruises I am sure I will find under your clothes?”




“Yes, I just took a little tumble on the slope.  My head never got near the snow until I laid it there. Seriously, Brian, everything is fine but when I saw how worried Gus was after I fell, I knew I had probably done enough for the day.  I scared him. I knew I had to stop.”




“You didn’t care if you scared me.”




“You are an adult, you can should be able to realize I need to live…”




“Your life.  I realized that.  I stepped over the line.  I know you wouldn’t do anything stupid. I’m sorry.”




After filling the tub with very warm, scented water they both began to undress and then to laugh.  They both had sore muscles that weren’t used to being on skis. Brian helped Justin take off his sweater and then Justin did the same for him.  Soon they we neck deep in hot water, Justin laying against Brian’s chest listening to his heart beat.




“Promise me something, Brian.  Promise me you will never leave me.”




“I will never leave you.  How would I breathe without you?  You will always own my heart.”




“Right now there is something else I would like to own.” Justin was thankful for the large tub as he turned around to face Brain and with a little guidance he let gravity take him down onto Brian.  At this angle Brian could see a deep bruise on Justin’s shoulder and he was sure there was one on his thigh to match.




“You really need to take care of yourself.” Brian kissed Justin’s shoulder as he pulled him close.  Justin laid against Brian knowing there was no place he would rather be. After several minutes just holding each other, Brian started kissing Justin with such passion his toes curled.  As they kissed both men eased up and over the edge. The roll in front of the fireplace last night was amazing but tonight just feeling each other was all they needed.




As they lay in bed later, Brian asked, “Are you ready for Tina tomorrow?  




“Not really.  I just hope she does what she says she would.  John and Tony don’t need this shit right now.”




“She’ll come through.  I speak her language. It is the language of money.  But once that child is in the guys hands she will be dropping way off my payroll.  I will give her a little assistance monthly but she is done yanking my chain.”




Justin reached under the blanket and softly started pulling on Brian’s cock. “May I yank your chain for a while?”




Brian sighed as Justin slowly got busy.





Sunday morning the family spent time in the beautiful suite.  Breakfast was delivered and after watching Gus eat twice as much as his dads did they realized they really did have a teenager on their hands. As Justin and Brian sat back and had a second cup of coffee Gus took Brinn to his room to watch cartoons. As he closed the door Brian tugged Justin over to his lap.  “We need to do this every year.” He kissed Justin’s neck and started loosening Justin’s robe. His hand slipped in.




“You do know Gus did that on  purpose. He knows exactly what we are doing.”




“He is an intelligent young man. I don’t think we should waste his effort.”




An hour later they were dressing for the lunch meeting with Tina. Brian had set up the lunch in their hotel.  Gus and Brinn were staying in the suite until Justin texted them. A hotel babysitter was staying with them in the meantime.  Gus assured his dads he could handle Brinn by himself but they explained the hotel would not allow children to be left alone and Brinn was definitely a child. They wanted to get Tina’s promise before she got to see Brinn.




Justin and Brian had just been seated when Tina was escorted to the table.  “Where’s Brinn?”




“Hi Tina,” Justin stood and kissed her cheek.




Brian nodded as she sat down and ordered coffee.  After a few minutes of silence Tina started to get a bit uncomfortable.  Brian was in charge or this meeting and no one doubted it. “So, Brinn is here.  Have you decided to share what you know with John?”




“How do I know Brinn is here?”




“Seriously, Tina, after everything we have done for you?” Justin had to jump in.




A look of guilt crossed her face and then a surprised look came across her face. She took Justin’s hand and put it on her belly.  He felt the movement and softened. It took him back two years when they were waiting for Brinn to be born. He smiled at her. “Is the baby healthy? Sure feels like she or he is.”



“He is very healthy.  I want John here for the birth, both for me and for him.  He needs to experience his son’s birth. I want him here around November 15.  That way he will be here for sure.”




Brian scowled at her.  “I am sure he wants to be here but he is in the middle of his final semester and is starting a business.”




“I need someone here,” she said in a quiet voice.  There was no challenge or defiance in her tone.




Justin took her hand.  “I am sure he will do his best.  He wants to be here when his son is born.  He is going to be so excited to hear it’s a boy.”




“Can I see Brinn now?” Tina spoke quietly now.  She had lost her vibrato from earlier.




Five minutes later Gus walked in carrying a smiling Brinn, the babysitter right behind him.  Once Brian nodded the sitter turned and left. “Daddy!” Brinn squealed with delight. Justin lifted his arms to take her but she shook her head with a smile. “Other daddy.”




Brian laughed and took her into his arms.  He smiled at Tina, “Her latest game. She thinks she’s funny, don’t you, Brinny.” He kissed her and she giggled.  




Brinn moved to Justin’s lap after a few minutes so she was now sitting next to her mother.  Almost in a whisper Tina said, “She is so beautiful and it is obvious how happy she is.” She swallows and added, “And how loved she is.”  She looked at Gus. “Hey, Gus, you have really grown up in the last six months. You’re a teenager now aren’t you?”




Gus nodded.  




They ordered there food and as time went on Brinn warmed up Tina.  Tina did not push Brinn but before the end of the meal Brinn was interacting with Tina.  As the meal came to a close, Tina knew her time was up. “Thanks for coming. Tell John I will call him this week and that his son is healthy and getting ready to appear.”   Tina hugged and kissed Brinn and then Justin hugged Tina.




“Take care of yourself, Tina.”  And they went their separate ways.




Justin smiled at Brian  and then at Brinn. “It’s a boy.  John and Tony are having a boy.”




Brian and Gus spent a little time on the slopes while Justin stayed with Brinn at the suite.  They made it an early night and headed to the airport early in the morning. All of them were excited to know it was a boy and plans were made for a family dinner tonight to let John and Tony know what color to paint the room.  Justin knew he would be spending time in their nursery painting something for a baby. It was time to get ready for this baby!