- Text Size +

Brian stopped in Gus’ room.  Gus laid in his bed almost asleep.  “Hey, Sonny Boy, it is so good to see you back in here.”  Brian choked up for a second as he sat down on the edge of his bed. “When I think about how close we were to losing you.” Gus sat up and they hugged long and hard. “I don’t know if I would be able to go on if anything happened to you.”


“Pop, are you and Dad back to normal?”


“Well, Gus, your dad has something planned for us.  We are going to have time away without being away. He is probably right.  He usually is. We just need time to talk. We will be in the house but you won’t see me for about a week.”


“Dad told me something was going to happen.  He gave me a walkie talkie so if I need him he could come but I am doing great.  Lucky will be here during the day this week and I can help with Brinn, at least a little.  I need my dads together because you both are unhappy when you aren’t.”


Gus yawned but tried to hide it. Brian smiled.  “Love you, Gus. You are so much smarter than I am.”


Brian had a bit of fluttering in his stomach as he walked into the room.  Justin had made some changes. He had dug up some of the stuff from their old playroom and unless he had forgotten there were a couple new items. At first glance the previous office area was now set up with lots of toys, including a massage table, with restraints.  He couldn’t wait to get Justin on there. In the bedroom area he noticed the bed had restraints, too. He started getting the feeling Justin had some definite plans for the time together.


Justin walked in and this was the first time Brian realized Justin had changed the lock.  It now required a key. He locked the door behind him and put the key on a hook by the door.


“Baby, are you willing to do everything I say this week, and I do mean everything?”


“Sunshine, you are making me nervous.  I thought we had a give and take relationship.”


“You lost your power when you nearly killed yourself but I want to start building that trust and this is the way I need to do it. So do you agree?”


Brian nodded.


“OK, strip and get in bed.”


Brian grinned.  “I am liking this already.”


Once Brian was in bed Justin cuffed Brian’s ankles to chains on the bed and cuffed his hands to the headboard with the ability to move his arms enough to readjust if his arms get tired in a position.  He could move around the bed but he could not get out. He looked at Justin quizzically.


“Baby, you missed so many things as a child.  Helping Gus with his bath today I wondered when was the last time your mom or dad helped you with a bath? When did they worry about soap getting in your eyes. This week you are going to rely on me for everything, just like you should have been able to as a child.”


Brian was getting uncomfortable just thinking about it. “Sunshine, I am a grown man.  I don’t need help….”


“Brian, we wouldn’t be here if you didn’t need help. If you won’t do this you can leave this room now and then you can leave the house.”


“So, I don’t have a choice, do I?


“The choice is totally yours, your family or your pride.  You decide. If you trust me and love your family as much as I know you do. I hope you stay.”


Brian reached for Justin but could not get to him. Justin leaned in and kissed him. Brian whispered, “I am yours for the week.  I don’t want to live without my family.”


Justin stripped to his briefs and laid down next to Brian.  “Good night, Baby.” Justin put his arms around Brian, kissed his forehead and shut his eyes.


Early in the morning Justin woke to Brian moving.  “What is it, Baby?”


“I’ve got to be.  Undo the cuffs.”


“No need, Baby.”  Justin reached over to Brian’s side of the bed and came up with a tube that looked like it had a cup on the end.


“You are kidding, right?”


“No.  Not kidding.” Justin placed the attachment in its appropriate spot and Brian reluctantly relieved himself.


“Sunshine, please tell me when it is time for me to….”


“Baby, it’s not like I haven’t played back there many, MANY times.”  Justin kissed him deeply, “And, I love playing back there.” Just to emphasis it he ran his hand across Brian’s ass.


“Please, Sunshine, love me.”


“I have never and will never love anyone more than I love you, Sweetheart.” He again took Brian in his arms and they drifted off to sleep.


The next time Brian woke up he was alone in the room. He hated to admit it but he could use the bathroom and he was hungry.  He noticed a walkie talkie in his reach and pressed the side button. “Sunshine?’


A couple minutes later Justin’s voice came back.  He could hear Brinn in the background. “I’ll be there in a minute, Baby.”


Justin came upstairs with a tray of food.  “Good morning, Baby. What can I do for you?  I have your breakfast but do you need to use the bathroom or bathe before that.”


Under his breath Brian said, “damn it.” He then continued, “I have to go to the bathroom.  Please tell me you are going to let me using the bathroom for this.”


“Of course I am.” He undid Brian’s ankles.  You need to stretch anyway. If you aren’t too hungry while we are in there you may as well bathe.”


“We, you are going in there with me?”


“Well, it will be difficult for you to help yourself with you hands like that.”


“You aren’t going to untie my hands?”


“Brian, I thought I made it clear but maybe I didn’t.  This week you are not going to do anything for yourself.  I am going to do everything for you.”


“What the hell is this doing for me, Justin.  How is this going to ‘teach me a lesson’?”


“The only lesson I am trying to teach you is that you are worth every second of the time it takes to help you.”


Brian moved quickly slipping his hands behind Justin and pulling him close.  He captured Justin’s mouth and Justin had to enjoy the moment. After being kissed thoroughly, Justin removed Brian’s hand.  He took Brian’s hands and led him to the bathroom. I am going to start the bath water. Just let me know when you are done.”

“Justin you aren’t serious. You are going to….”

“I am taking care of your every need my love.”  Justin pushed Brian down onto the commode and dropped a kiss on the top of his head.


‘Fine’, Brian thought.  He wants to take care of me I will make him realize this isn’t worth it.  


When he had finished he said, “Sunshine.”  Without a word Justin cleaned him up and led him to the bath.  


Justin gave him a hand as Brian stepped in and sat down. Justin dropped to his knees like he did when bathing Brinn and slowly washed Brian’s back and  under his arms. He then soaped up Brian’s chest and as he went below the water line Brian took in a deep breath. Justin was trying not to make this a sexual thing but that was difficult when Brian responded under his touch.  Justin caught himself saying sweet things while he bathed him, just like he did with Brinn. He told him how beautiful he was inside and out and how lucky he was to have him in his life.


“Are you ready to get out, my love?” Justin asked?

“Well, if you aren’t joining me, sure.”  Brian stood and stepped out. Justin took care to dry Brian thoroughly and helped him step into fresh briefs and shorts. There was a small table which Justin gestured to and Brian sat down.  Although Brian could have probably fed himself Justin put every bite into his mouth.


The day continued with more of the same.  As the evening came and Brinn was in bed for the night Justin remained in the room. He had Brian lay on the massage table and worked out every kink in Brian’s body.  When Justin had finished with every toe, both men were in need of more but Justin really didn’t want to emphasis that however he couldn’t resist. Justin gently laid kisses down Brian’s spine and when he reached the valley between Brian’s cheeks he let his tongue gently coast through.


“I need you so much, Sunshine.  Please let me love you.”


“Baby, you do love me.  Everyday of your life. And you have me every day of your life.  I think it is time for bed.” For the next half hour Justin stroked and kissed Brian like he would do to Brinn as she started to relax. Brian was again restrained in the bed with room to move a bit. Justin scattered kisses across Brian’s face before he laid next to him. As Brian lay in Justin’s arms he almost weeped.


By the beginning of the fourth day, Brian almost dreaded moving.  Justin was doing everything for him and giving him everything except the one thing he needed from Justin.  He was actually starting to get angry when Justin touched him in such a gentle loving way. He had never deserved that kind of treatment.  He had been told he didn’t deserve anything. He had to earn everything. It seemed to Brian, Justin was spending more time with him each day.  After Justin fed him lunch the fourth day Brian said, “Doesn’t Brinn need you? Or Gus?”


“No, Baby, I am all yours today.  Brinn is with my mom for a couple days and Gus and Lucky are spending the day at the Inn.  Gus needed to get out of here. So what would you like? I could give you a massage. We could watch a movie.” Justin let his hand roam up and down Brian’s naked chest and arms


“Just stop it, Justin.  Screw my brains out. Whip me.  Stop feeding me for a day or two.  Just stop being so nice. I don’t deserve this.  I was an asshole who couldn’t stop drinking long enough to take care of our children.  My parents were right. I am not worth all this. I’m not worth anything.’


“Brian, Sweetheart, you are so wrong. You deserved so much more than they gave you.  You deserved to have someone wash the soap out of your hair or kiss a scraped knee. You deserved to get a hug even if you messed up a little. Tomorrow is the last day Lucky is here.  And then the last two days before New Year’s Gus will stay with his moms. Lindsay and Mel have a surprise for him, a belated Christmas gift and, you knew they would probably be leaving for a couple months.  That is set up. They will talk to Gus about it this week. But you don’t have to worry about anything but you.”


As they relaxed on the bed Justin found himself to continue to just touch him.  Eventually Brian shouted, “Stop it.” Then with tears in his eyes he said, “please leave me alone for a while.”


Justin kissed him gently on the lips, “I love you Baby.” Brian’s arms moved to go around him but couldn’t because of the restraints.  Justin walked out.



Gus and Lucky had spent the afternoon at the Inn.  Gus loved getting out of the house now that he could move better.  And he loved being with Lucky. As they arrived back at the main house, Lucky walked around the car and opened the door for Gus.  Gus stood with Lucky holding him for balance. Gus was only a little shorter than Lucky and he snuck his arms around Lucky’s neck and again kissed him but with more confidence than the first time. He propelled his hips forward and his tongue slid in between Lucky’s lips.  For a split second Lucky forgot himself and ground his hips against Gus who definitely could tell he had caused a physical reaction.


“Whoa, Gus, sorry, but we can’t do this. You are too young but it is obvious that someday in the not so distant future, you are going to make someone one hell of a lover.” Lucky took a deep breath.  


Gus got a wicked little grin on his lips. ‘Someday soon, very soon.’ Gus thought.



Justin left Brian alone until after Gus had eaten and gone to his room for the night.  Alice was around if Gus needed anything but he said he would be fine until morning.


Justin hadn’t checked on him in over four hours.  He came in with dinner for both of them. Softly he said, “Are you hungry?”


Brian shrugged in response.  


“Would you like to come to the table at least for a change of position?”


As Justin untied his feet, Brian said,  “I don’t know what you think you are proving but I am really getting sick of it.”


“You really don’t want to believe how valuable you are.”  Brian sat on the chair and Justin out of impulse straddled his lap and sat down.  Brian’s arms instantly went around Justin’s neck and pulled him in for an earth shattering kiss.


“Justin, please let me love you.”  Justin’s head dropped back and Brian’s mouth and teeth ravished him.


Justin slipped off his lap, “No, Brian.”  Justin rushed to the bathroom for a minute to collect himself.


He returned and tried to feed Brian his dinner.  He didn’t eat much but neither did Justin. They both really were longing for physical love but Justin needed to make this point clear and sex wouldn’t do that.


Brian didn’t fight him when he led him back to the bed.  Brian laid down and faced away from Justin. Justin did not let his sulking change his plans. He spooned up against Brian’s rigid body and kissed  Brian’s shoulder and neck as his hands went back and forth on Brian’s abdomen. He softly told Brian all the wonderful things he loved about him. Justin felt Brian’s body tension change after an hour of Justin’s constant whispers. Brian turned toward Justin and buried his head into Justin’s chest.  Instinctively, Justin knew it was time. He undid Brian’s arms and Brian clung to Justin and wept. Justin slid down and undid Brian’s ankles. He held him, holding him as he held Gus when he was in pain, stroking his arms and chest..


Brian turned and pulled Justin into his arms. “Justin, I love you so much.  No matter what shit I tried pulling this week to make you angry or disgusted you just did it. There was no questions, no complaints. You just loved me.”


“And I always will.  Even when I am angry with you I would give my life for you because that’s what love means. I think we both need to get some sleep now, Baby. Tomorrow we will have a few things to talk about but tonight we need to sleep.”

Justin woke up early to feel hands sliding his briefs down. There was no way he was stopping him. The need he felt was instant and overwhelming. He reached out and gently touched Brian’s face. Brian instantly brought his mouth up to Justin’s and ever so gently kissed his lips. Tension grew in the kiss as did need.  Justin clung to Brian wanting to feel him in the very core of his body.


“Brian,” Justin said quietly. “I can’t do this again. You have to know I can’t do something like this again.”


“I thought about it and I am going to get a bar that locks.  You are going to have the only key. Alcohol seems to be the cause of all my trouble and if I can’t get to it it will help me make better decisions.” He crooked his finger and caressed Justin’s cheek. “I don’t want to put you or the kids through that again.”

“I don’t want you to put yourself through that again. Now, please, love me hard.  I have missed you, my love, so much.” Justin laid his chest down on the bed and put his now naked ass up in the air.  Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and with no hesitation he slowly and steadily pressed in until he had no more to give. He then began long deliberate strokes.  He reached around and grabbed Justin’s dangling penis. Justin orgasmed from the touch alone. As he came his muscles grabbed Brian trying to pull Brian in deeper.  After a couple more strokes Brian pulled Justin up so on their knees, Justin leaned against Brian’s chest and grabbed his hips, hoped he could have just another millimeter of him.  If he could only figure a way to keep this feeling forever; the pleasure would surely drive him mad.”


Brian began to sooth Justin’s arms and chest as Justin had done so many times in the last week and as he did so Justin focused on every nerve ending in his body as they all started spasming at once and again Justin orgasmed and this time Brian joined him. “I love you, Sunshine.”  he shouted. “I LOVE YOU.”


After some time Brian began to move but Justin held his hips in place.  “Just a minute longer, Baby. I need you just a minute longer.”


Something had changed between them.  Justin wasn’t sure how but he felt even closer than before.Justin turned so their lips met. “Oh, god, Baby, you are my very air.” In a  whisper he said, “I can’t do life without and neither can our kids. Don’t do anything like that again, Asshole.” Justin slapped him, and kissed him again.



After a short nap and one more round of love making Brian and Justin got up to talk to Gus before he left for a couple days.


They put on robes and wandered down to the kitchen.  They were both having trouble thinking straight. They both had been shaken to their core.


Gus was sitting at the counter eating toaster waffles and sausages.  Brian and Justin kissed him from either side. “Obviously, the world is good again.”  Gus laughed. Even he knew what the flushed skin and bruised lips meant. He wondered how hard you had to kiss someone to bruise your lips like that.


Brian smiled at Gus, “The world is perfect.  Are you ready to go to your moms for a couple days?”


“Ya, it is going to be weird with them gone.  I think we are going to do Christmas with JR and Michael and Ben tonight. JR texted something about a new foster sister.  So I guess she will be there, too. And I think Hunter and his girlfriend are going to be there. He’s cool so that will be fun.”


“Ya,” Justin said, “I heard about their foster daughter.  I think her name is Hayden. Just remember how hard it must be for her, not being with her real family over Christmas.  Did they tell you how old she is? All I know is she isn’t little. She might be close to JR’s age or even yours.


“Dad, I hope you know you don’t have to worry about me that way.   I would never hurt someone on purpose by being mean. You taught me better than that.”


“I think we did,” Justin said and hugged Gus tightly.  “ How was the last day with Lucky?”


For a split second Justin saw the look Gus had in his eye, “Well, I didn’t get Lucky but it was fun trying.”


Justin looked at Gus a bit taken aback but Brian had a bit of a smile on his face.  “Oh, Sonny Boy, you make me proud.” Brian kissed his son just as the doorbell rang. I’ll get it.” He ran his hand across Justin’s ass as he walked past. He growled deep in his throat.  


Lindsay smiled at Brian as he opened the door. “It is obvious what you have been doing this morning. I’m glad to see you so happy, Brian.  I heard rumors that things weren’t going so well but from the look on your face I would say things have gotten patched up. I wish you’d quit putting our son through this shit but I guess I have, too.  We really do know how to screw up sometimes.”


“Are you and Mel doing okay?  You aren’t running away are you?”


“No we aren’t running away.  Mel got an amazing opportunity to go back and try a case that she was involved in years ago and  I am going to help with an upcoming art show. Brian, you know we love our kids but I think it will do us good to just be Mel and Linds for a little bit. And I think it will be good for JR to spend more time with her dads although I am not sure I like the fact they have that girl living there.  It sounds like she has a really troubled life and I don’t know if I like JR being exposed to her background.”


“That sounds like Mel talking.”


“It might be but she was a runaway and, thankfully, Gus is okay but it could have been so different.  I just don’t our kids to worry or get ideas about other things out in the world.”


“I hate to burst your bubble but they know.  Of course they know. We haven’t kept them so sheltered that they don’t know what goes on in the world.  And you know Michael and Ben would never endanger JR.”


“I do know that.  I trust her dads just like I trust you and Justin. I’m glad you two are so happy. You know he’s a saint. He has put up with you for ten years now.” She smiled at her old friend, “You have become such a good human being thanks to him.”


“You don’t have to convince me, Linds.”  


Gus and Justin came walking in from the kitchen with a bag Gus had packed along with a bag of Christmas gifts Justin had helped him get online.  Justin gave Gus and hug and Brian said goodbye to him as he pulled Justin against him. Gus and Lindsay drove away as Brian bent Justin over the kitchen stool and slid into him.


“Can we do this all day for the next two days?” Justin  panted as Brian increased the speed.


“If I have anything to say about it I am thinking the next 36 hours you may have difficulty walking.” Brian swatted Justin’s ass creating more excitement in him.


Justin groaned.  “You know you can do that as often as you want, right?”  It has been a long time since you have disciplined me.”


“Why would I? You are perfect.”


“You know I am not perfect, not by a long shot.  Take me over your lap and teach me a lesson.”


“You asked for it.” Brian sat down on a dining room chair and yanked Justin across his lap.  After a dozen or so swats with his open hand on his robe Brian raise the material and spanked him again on his bare skin. By now, Justin was groaning. Brian reached between then and stroked Justin’s dick until he was writhing and then abruptly Brian stopped, stood up and rearranged Justin’s robe. “We’ll finish this later.”



Gus had to admit he was happy to spend some time with JR.  It was the holidays. He knew he would see her tonight but then she would be at his place on New Year’s Eve because Michael and Ben would be there.  He really hoped that Hayden was a decent kid. JR would have to live with her for a few months. As Gus walked in he saw her. She was older than he was and looked it in all the right places. She didn’t smile or say anything but she nodded. Debbie and Carl were there, too, so the evening was loud and happy.  After eating dinner they all opened gifts. Gus watched Hayden carefully as she opened her gifts. She was quiet but softly thanked everyone for the gifts. Gus thought she might actually be crying, over a couple little gifts. They were nothing special.


Gus had opened his gifts when he found an envelope in the bottom of a box from his moms.  He slowly opened the envelope thinking it might be more guitar lessons like his dads had given him to go with his new guitar.  He pulled out a piece of paper that looked like some of his mom’s paperwork. He looked at it a little closer and realized it said Minor Child Name Change.  “Moms, does this mean what I think it does?”


“Well, if you think your name is now Gus Kinney, yes, it is what you think. Well, it will be next when your dads take you to the courthouse for a final signature.”


Gus ran over and kissed both his moms.   He fought back the tears in his eyes. He didn’t want Hayden to think he was a crybaby.  “Do you care if I call my dads? I just need to talk to them a minute.”


“Sure,” Ben said.  “We will get dessert ready.”


Gus went into JR’s room and called Brian’s cell. “Hey, Pop, is Dad there with you?”


“As a matter of fact..” Brian shuddered as he emptied into Justin for …..he really wasn’t sure how often they had made love today. “Hang on for one second.”  He kissed Justin and put the phone on speaker.


“Hey, Gus, are you having a good time?”


“Why didn’t you tell me.  I am so excited. I’m a Kinney, now, well almost, I……”


“We didn’t want to ruin the surprise.  We have an appointment with the judge on the second to get it all finalized.” Justin smiled, “Have fun Gus.  How is Hayden?”


“I like her.”  he said as he sat down on the bed.  “You’ll get to meet her on New Year’s Eve. I better go.  We are going to have dessert.” They said goodbye. Gus looked up and saw Hayden in the doorway.  She had to be 16 and she was really pretty. “Hi, sorry, I forgot you were probably sharing this room.”  Gus smiled at her.


“That’s ok. So you have two dads and two moms?”


“I do.”


“How can you stand that many parents?” Hayden dropped onto the bed next to Gus.  She ran her hands through her dark, wavy hair. “I only have one mom and she drives me crazy.”


“How do you like living with Michael and Ben?”


“I keep wondering if they are for real. They are too nice.  I don’t think most people are like that.”


“Trust me, Michael and Ben are really like that.  JR loves them. Michael and my Pop were best friends for years.”


“How did you break your leg? Or is it your foot?”


“It’s my leg but I had really bad frostbite on my toes, too, which still makes me limp a little.”


“How did that happen?”


“I’d rather not talk about it.  It doesn’t matter anymore.”


Hayden reached over and brushed Gus’ hair off his forehead.  “How old are you,Gus?”


“I’m thirteen. How old are you?” He looked at Hayden.


“I’m almost 16.  In fact, I will be 16 on New Year’s Eve.”


“Wow!  That’s cool.”


“Has anyone ever told you that you’re cute?” Hayden brushed a hand across his cheek.


“Well, I sort of had a girlfriend last summer and she did.”


“She was right, Gus.”  Hayden leaned over and kissed him.  Her kiss was nothing like Angi’s was this summer.  Hayden kissed like he had kissed Lucky and soon Gus had his arms around her.


Outside the door JR said, “Dessert is ready.  Grandma made pie and it looks really good and if you don’t get in there Hunter might eat it all.”


“We’ll be right there.”  Gus looked Hayden directly in the eyes, “I hope I get to give you a birthday kiss on New Year’s Eve.”


“I hope you give me a lot more than that.”  For just a moment her hand rested on Gus’ crotch feeling his rock hard cock underneath the material. She gave him one more quick kiss while she rubbed his cock.


“Dessert,”  Gus stambered, “We better go get dessert.”


After Gus and JR got back at their moms, JR crept into Gus’ room.  Gus was already in bed and she crawled into bed with him like she did when they were little and their moms argued more.


“So, did you kiss her?” JR asked.


“That’s none of your business.”


“Well, you’re my brother and she is kind of my sister.”


“Just because we kissed doesn’t mean anything.”


“JR, it’s not like it was the first time a kissed someone.”


“I kind of figured you and Angi kissed.”


“We did but Angi was just a little girl, really.  There has been another one too.”


“Are you, have you ever kissed a guy?”


“Don’t tell Moms, but ya.”


“Which do you like better, boys or girls?”


“JR, I just like to kiss and I am sure I will like to…..never mind, why am I telling you this stuff.  You’re only 10.”


“Gus, do you think our moms will be mad if I like boys because I really don’t think I would want to be with a girl.  They are my friends but not for kissing.”


They talked for a little longer and then JR kissed his cheek.  “I’m glad you’re my big brother, Gus.” She left the room.



Brian and Justin had enjoyed their time alone.  They had cleaned out the dining room and had the extra equipment picked up.  They had also spent a lot of time in each other’s arms and in their bed. By New Year’s Eve morning Justin moaned a bit as he stretched in bed..


“I hurt, Baby, but in all the best ways.” Brian skimmed his hand over the smooth skin of Justin’s ass.  It was still a little red. Brian had pleased him a couple times by spanking him and just before falling asleep Brian had really warmed his backside and then he drug his nails over it until Justin begged for release.  Soon the house would be full of friends and family. Life would be back to normal soon and that was just fine with them.



Peter and Becca picked up Gus and JR.  Michael and Ben had an appointment at the courthouse for Hayden this afternoon and JR would just be bored.  She loved the idea of playing with Brinn and she heard there was a new baby that was going to be around, too, so she couldn’t wait to meet Matty.


Gus sent a little extra time in the shower once he got home.  He put on plenty of deodorant and picked out his favorite jeans and a new shirt.  By the time Gus came downstairs, a few of the party guests had already arrived. Becca elbowed Peter, “Look at Gus.  who’s coming tonight that got his attention?”


When Justin noticed he searched out Brian.  “Have you seen our son? He is gorgeous. He looks far to grownup. I’m not ready for that.”


“I wonder why he spent extra time?  It’s just family and old friends. Why the hell would he….” Brian stopped in his tracks as Michael, Ben, and a stunning young woman walked in the door. “Oh, hell, that boy doesn’t miss a trick. Sunshine, please don’t let him become me?  I couldn’t deal with him being what I was.”


Justin put an arm around Brian’s waist and pulled him close.  Putting his mouth near Brian’s ear, “I think Gus will be just fine.  He has your best qualities while he has me for guidance.” As he rubbed his pelvis against Brian’s, “But we really do need to have a talk about consequences soon. Ok, and safety.” He kissed him and then said, “I wouldn’t want you to have one less skill than you have.”


Michael and Ben introduced Hayden around before the she left with JR and Gus to watch a movie in the theater.  Everyplace you looked there was food and drinks. Emmett had sent in a crew to supply it as well as helped re arrange furniture so there lots of little sitting areas as well as room for dancing in a couple rooms.    JR returned to play with Brinn and Matty. John and Tony took advantage of everyone watching him so they could dance. Peter and Becca were never farther than a foot apart. The house was splitting at the seams with love and laughter.  


After JR had left the movie, Hayden and Gus had sat next to each other.  “Show me your room, Gus.” He held out his hand and lead her up the back staircase.  After walking into his room, Hayden shut the door and turned the lock. The mural Justin had painted drew her attention.  Gus told her he had painted it. “Wow! He is really good. I have seen this comic book. So, do you prefer guys or do I have a chance?”


Gus was about an inch shorter than Hayden but that didn’t matter.  He put a hand on either side of her face like he had seen his dads do and brought his lips against hers. As she put her arms around his neck he slid his hands to the front of her shirt. His thumb felt her nipple through the material.  He took a chance and started tugging the hem of her shirt over her head. As he discarded the shirt she pulled his off and pushed him backwards until he was laying on the bed and she had straddled his hips. She then reached back and unhooked her bra, throwing it to the side.


Gus laid their in a bit of shock. He slowly reached up to take her ample breasts in his hands. Gus repositioned so he was sitting up with her still across him.    As he reached for her nipples he looked at her face and said, “You are so pretty but I have never….”


“I’ll help you if you need any,” Her eyes rolled as Gus rubbed his thumb over the now hard nipple. She guided his mouth down to her breast.  He took it in his mouth and sucked gently. She instantly responded with a groan. When he raked his teeth over the sensitive bud she shivered. After he continued for a few more minutes she slipped off his lap.  She could feel the effect she was having on him and she tugged his jeans down. His cock was visible through his briefs. As she reached for the waistband Gus stopped her for a moment. He then stripped them down himself and before he could settle on the mattress  again Hayden’s mouth had come close and started to lick him. It was only a matter of seconds before Gus had lost his composure.


Gus was flushed when Hayden came back up and kissed him. “I’m sorry.  I didn’t now we can’t….”


“Oh, Gus, I don’t think you are quite ready for the main event but there is so much we can still do.  Your fingers don’t lose it, do they?”


Gus grinned as he flipped her to her back and then pulled her pants down. His fingers began to explore.  She guided his head back to her breasts as she helped guide his hand to the spots she liked the best. Soon she was arching against his hand and he started thrusting in and out.  Gus instinctively positioned himself to enter her as he was again ready. His mind could only imagine how amazing that was going to feel when there was a knock on the door.


“Gus, are you and Hayden in there? Everybody is looking for you two.”


“Oh, ya, JR.  We are just about done playing a game.  We will be down in a minute.” Gus said as he backed away from Hayden and started pulling on his clothes.  After hearing her walk away he pulled Hayden off the bed and after a quick kiss on each of her breasts and on her mouth.  “I’m sorry, Hayden. I was going….”


“Next time,” She smiled and pulled her clothes back on.   She sounded very off handed. At the door she pulled him close once more and kissed him.  “Someday, Gus, you are going to shake someone’s world.”



The minute Justin realized Gus had reappeared he knew Those two had been up go something. How long had they been gone?  He forgot about it when Tony and John started dancing and everyone watched them. It was so good to see them relax. Matty was in good hands between Claire and the other guests.  Then Justin felt Brian’s arms around him and Brian said, “Will you dance with me?” Justin turned and was swept up in Brian’s arms. Anything that had happened earlier was forgotten as they slowly moved  to the music and enjoyed the feel of each other’s bodies. “I have noticed you aren’t drinking tonight.” Justin said as the moved across the floor.


“I don’t need alcohol.   I have decided I am just going to limit myself for a while. You are so much more important than that liquid in a glass.”



Gus and Hayden avoided each other the rest of the night.  Hayden spent time with JR and Brinn while Gus went along the periphery of the group listening to conversations.  When he got to Emmett, Ted, and Blake, he just quietly stood next to them and listened. They were talking about how terrible it was to have HIV.  Hunter and Ben were both doing so well and now that they had a another case in the house. They were so proud of their friends to share their homes like that.


Gus froze.  Hayden was HIV positive!  Shit! What had they done?  Did they do anything that could have spread HIV. She had kissed him and put her mouth around him.  If he wasn’t so scared he would have gotten hard again thinking about her warm mouth. What if...


“Earth to Gus.” Peter had been saying something to him.  


Becca looked at Gus’ face,  “Hey, you don’t look so good, Gus.  What’s going on?”


Gus was too scared not to talk to someone.  “Can I talk to you guys? In private?”


Becca put a protective arm around him and they went into the theater room.They sat side by side with Gus in the middle.  “What is it, Gus?” Becca asked with some concern. “Is your foot bothering you or something?”                       


“I need you to promise me you won’t overreact and tell the dads.”


“Gus,” Peter said, “You know if this is anything dangerous we have to tell them. But if it is serious I will, we will go with you to tell them if you want us to.”


“Well, I have to talk to someone and I trust you.  Have you heard that Hayden has HIV?”


“We did.  At least she has no symptoms and is very healthy other than that.” Peter confirmed.


“How easy does HIV spread?”


Peter looked at Becca over Gus’ shoulder.  Becca turned Gus to look at him.”What did you do, Gus?”


“Well, I didn’t know and last night we kissed at her house but tonight we….”

“Gus, did you have sex with Hayden?”


“Well, that depends on what you include.”


Peter was smiling a bit, “You’re a little young, but she is very pretty.”


“Peter! You aren’t getting the point  so shut up. Now, Gus, what did the two of you do tonight?”


“We kissed a lot and I took off her shirt and….”


“You can’t get HIV from playing with her ...chest.”


“She gave me …..she sucked….”


“She gave you a blow job?” Gus nodded.  “Did you give her oral sex or have sex with her?”


“No, I put my fingers up there but….I was just ready to….”


“Gus, you didn’t catch HIV from Hayden but you need to talk to your dads.  They need to know Hayden is reckless and didn’t warn you.”


“I  won’t get her in trouble.  I really like her.”


Becca continued, “She wasn’t concerned about you getting HIV.  Did she have a condom for you if you had gotten that far?”


“I never saw one? Do you really think she would have let me….”

“I think she is a confused young woman who doesn’t worry about consequences.  This can wait until tomorrow but don’t get her alone again tonight and, Gus, kissing her is harmless if you want to kiss her at midnight.”

“I don’t know anymore.  She doesn’t seem to worry about anybody.”


Becca took Gus’ hand.  “What she did was definitely wrong but remember, Gus, she is at Ben and Michael’s for a reason.  We don’t know what her past is or how she got it. I know someone’s past can affect their lives forever.”  


Peter walked over to Becca and pulled her to her feet and kissed her and then offered a hand to Gus.  “How about we put this on hold until breakfast? We will be up here late in the morning and be there for you if you want us to.”


“Ok.  I will tell them.  I will decide in the morning whether I need you there or not.  Becca, do you mind if I talk to Peter for just a minute?”


She kissed him on the head.  “I am going back to the party.  Just make sure you are there in 10 minutes for the countdown.” She stepped up and gave Peter a kiss, “I will be waiting near the fireplace in the kitchen.”


“I love her so much,” Peter just had to say it outloud.  “So, what did you need, Cuz?”


“Has Becca ever, well, you know?”


“Let’s put this in generalizations.  Yes, I have had a few blowjobs in my life.”


“I can’t stop thinking about it.  It felt so good. And then I felt, well, you know what I felt and I just wanted to stick it into her, I still do.”


“Oh, Gus, I would say you are a  little too young to have sex yet but, yes, it does feel amazing.  It can also be really dangerous as you found out tonight. You can have safe sex with someone with HIV if you plan ahead so if you are really determined to be with Hayden, make sure you plan ahead next time.” He hugged Gus, “And, Gus, if you don’t feel comfortable talking to your dads, please come talk to me.”


The cousins walked back into the crowd.  Peter saw Becca standing by the fireplace talking to Hayden.  Gus shrugged and walked over to Hayden. The least he could do is get a kiss at midnight.


Everyone was paired up with their loves. Brinn had gone to bed and Claire had taken Matty home a couple hours earlier. JR was asleep in a chair.  The countdown began “10, 9, 8, 7,” JR stirred in the chair., “6, 5, 4, 3,” Gus extended his hand to JR and she came over to her brother, “2, 1, Happy New Year.”  Gus kissed his sister on the cheek and then he looked at Hayden. She was a little sheepish now. She realized Gus knew her secret but the fact that he was standing next to her waiting to kiss her surprised her.   Gus kissed her and she returned it. She whispered, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.”


The room was full of embracing couples.  Tony and John were in the middle of the dance area locked together.  Peter and Becca kissed next to Gus and Hayden. Hayden held Gus’ hand.  I am used to seeing people ready for sex but I get the feeling that these people all love each other.”


“They do, Hayden, and,”  Gus looked around not seeing his dads, “I would almost bet my dads are having sex somewhere. They can never get enough of each other. I am really glad they love each other even if they can be embarrassing.”



Just seconds before midnight Brian swept an arm around Justin’s waist and guided him into the office. Brian crushed Justin’s mouth with his own and ran his hand into Justin’s waistband.  “We are going to start this year right. Take me and I will hold on so I can take you. Fill me, Justin, take me now. Let me feel you.”


Justin stripped off his pants as did Brian.  Brian laid over his desk as Justin penetrated him swiftly.  Justin supported himself with his hands on the desk on either side of Brian and thrust with every ounce of power he had. Brian groaned as he forced himself not to come as Justin emptied himself into Brian.  Justin held himself inside as he finished pulsing deep inside Brian.


As Justin pulled out, Brian turned around and flipped Justin onto his back on the desk. He put Justin’s legs on his shoulders and slowly, oh so slowly, entered him.  He moved so slowly, Justin began to beg for Brian to move faster. Justin tried to press against him, for him to move faster but there was no rushing him. He wanted Justin to feel every millimeter as he entered.  Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Can you feel me spread your insides, can you feel the movement?” Justin moaned as he focused on what he could feel deep inside him. He felt Brian moving, filling him and then he began moving in and out and Justin begged for him to speed up or hit harder but he kept the agonizingly slow motion, driving him nearly crazy with need. Justin thought about the pain this used to cause.  Now the pain was so attached to the building pleasure he didn’t even notice it. By the time Brian couldn’t hold back any longer Justin was a mess of nerves and emotions. Tears ran down his cheeks as Brian filled him. Brian’s mouth locked onto Justin’s and as his mouth slid along Justin’s jawline he said, “Happy New Year’s, Sunshine.” Justin clung to him as Brian straightened up, taking Justin with him. “I can’t wait to see what this year brings us.”



Brian and Justin appeared again and Brian made a toast to all his friends and family.  As he looked around he saw how lucky he was. His eyes skimmed over everyone and noticed Gus standing with his arm around Michael’s foster daughter.  The look on his face told him Justin was right about needing to talk to that boy. Gus was growing too fast.


As Brian and Justin lay in bed, Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.  “You are right, you know.” Brian said.


“I usually am,” Justin chuckled, “But what am I right about this time.”


“We need to talk to Gus.  Did you see him with Hayden?”


“I almost forgot.  They disappeared for a while but then I did see them when we got back after midnight. I don’t know if he realizes she is HIV positive.  He shouldn’t be doing that yet anyway but she is older and far more experienced.”


“I think he just needs a refresher about sex and the ins and outs...pun intended. I hope he will wait a couple years but I am not sure that is going to happen.” Brian chuckled.  “He is too much like me.”


“Well, all we can do is educate him, especially about HIV.”


Brian started sliding down Justin’s body. “Brian, Brinn is going to be awake in a couple hours and Alice isn’t around.”  


“I am thinking,” He started licking Justin’s cock which sprung back to life. “I have time for just one more….”  His voice went out as he took him into his mouth.



Justin heard Brinn and slipped out of the room so Brian could sleep in a bit.  She sounded a bit fussy. Maybe she would eat some breakfast and decide to go back to sleep. When he saw her he saw flushed cheeks and she was pulling at her ear.  “Daddy,” she cried and reached for him.


“What’s the matter, Sweetheart? Don’t you feel good.”


Brinn coughed and pulled at her ear again, “Ouchie ear.”


Justin rested a hand on her forehead.  She was warm. “Let’s go see what Alice has in your magic cupboard.”  He found some fever reliever and, after digging a little, he found some ear drops.  He gave her the medicine and put drops in her ears. She cried when he did that and it nearly broke his heart. “Would you like a bottle, Little One?”  They had been trying to cut bottles out all together but today was special.

Justin held her close as she drank a bottle and dozed off again.  He tried laying her down and she started crying as soon as he let go of her.  “Well, I don’t have anything more important to do than holding you, Baby.” Soon she wouldn’t want him to do this anymore.  He hated she didn’t feel well but he loved holding her.


For a couple hours it was just Brinn and Justin.  He thought she had cooled off a bit and at least she was resting most of the time.  It was after 9:00 a.m. when Brian came downstairs. Seeing Brinn sound asleep in Justin arms at that time of the morning was not normal.  “Is she alright?” Brian kissed the top of her head and kissed Justin deeply enough to start his heart racing a bit.


Justin pulled him back down for one more kiss.  “I think she has an ear infection along with a cold.  She took some medicine and fell asleep but she wouldn’t let me put her down.  I had planned to make brunch for Becca and Peter. They are supposed to be up here in about an hour.


“I’ll call them and see if they can fend for themselves or maybe they could go to the Inn.”  Brian walked a little ways away so Brinn didn’t wake up.


Becca picked up Peter’s phone.  “Hey, Brian. Peter is in the shower.”


“And you aren’t conserving water and joining him?”


“That is none of your business. Did you need Pete for something?”


“Do you have food down there?”


“Sure, we always have food. Is something wrong?”


“Brinn has a cold and is fussy.  We thought maybe we would just make it the four of us today.”


“Sure, that’s fine.  I don’t mind having him all to myself for the day. Um, Brian, Gus promised us he would talk to you about something today.  I hope he will do that if we don’t come up.”


“This sounds a bit ominous.  We planned to talk to him today anyway. It is pretty obvious puberty has hit him like a train the last couple months.  That boot isn’t holding him back at all.”


“It sounds like you are already planning to talk to him so if he clams up just tell him he can call us.


“Thanks, Becca, now may I suggest you go shower until you run out of hot water.” Becca laughed as she hung up.


“Hey, Sunshine, do you want me to try to make some food?”


“Just the way you said make some food scares me a bit. Let’s see if she will take to her dad and then I can make brunch.”


Justin stood and tried to pass Brinn to Brian. Brinn whimpered, “No, Daddy.  Stay.”


“Sweetheart, can you go to Dad for a while?” Brinn’s eyes opened and Brian reached for her and she held out her arms to him.


“My Dad,” Brinn put her pudgy little arms around Brian’s neck. Brian kissed her cheek.He held her tight. She was definitely warm.


“Have you talked to Alice?” Brian asked.


“I was about to text her, as soon as I get some food in the oven.”  He put bacon in the oven along with some baked French toast. Justin did ask suggestions from Alice.  She messaged back in a few minutes. Justin walked over and took Brinn’s temperature on her head again and it was right at 100°.  That was safe as long as she didn’t pull too much on her ear. “She is resting at least and her temperature isn’t going higher. Hopefully she will lay down later.  That way she isn’t soaking up our heat and, Baby, you are hot!”


Gus walked into the kitchen.  His hair was a mess and he had sweats on.  He looked like the little boy he had been just a short time ago. Justin walked over and gave him a big hug.  “Dad? Is something wrong? You are hugging me like you have bad news to tell me.”


“The only bad news is your sister has a fever and isn’t feeling well so it is just going to be the four of us today. I just hugged you because you reminded me of when you were a little boy with your hair all messed and….. Oh, never mind. I think brunch is ready. Are you hungry? That’s a stupid question.  You are always hungry lately.”


“Should I set the table?” Gus kissed Justin out of the blue and grabbed the dishes. “Love you, Dad.”  


Brian stood and very carefully laid Brinn down in the bassinet.  They had just brought it back down for Matty. Brinn was really to big for it but as long as they were right by it she would be fine. Brian rubbed her back for a few seconds and she settled down right away.  Justin brought out a big pan of French toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs. Gus dug in and ate big helpings of both.

As Brian ate he remembered what Becca had said earlier. “Hey, Gus, Becca said you had something to talk to us about and she said if you wanted them to be here they would come up.”

“No, I don’t need them here.  I just, well, I got a little freaked out last night.”


“Daddy,” Brinn whimpered and sat up.


“I’m here, Sweetheart.” Justin picked her up and held her, sitting back at the table. “I’m sorry, Gus.  Please, go on. What freaked you out?”

“Well, last night  Hayden and I ended up in my bedroom last night.”


Justin reached over and took Brian’s hand and squeezed it.


“I am guessing you are going to tell me we shouldn’t be alone in my room but we were. Well,” Gus blushed.


“Did you have sex with her, Gus?  I think you are a little young but I am more worried about…”

Brian asked.


“She didn’t tell me she was HIV positive before we….I talked to Peter and Becca because Peter knows about girls. I know you both have been with girls but Peter really likes them. But they told me that nothing we did was dangerous because of her being positive. But we almost did more and she didn’t stop us.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other a bit concerned.


“She said she was sorry for not telling me later.  I’m pretty sure she has done that quite a bit. She really knew what she was doing.  But I didn’t….I used my fingers but that was all.”


“Gus,” Justin said, “I am sure it felt really good to you. Sex does but, Gus, there are a lot of head games with sex and you are kind of young to deal with all of them.  Please, Gus, don’t rush into it. It is OK to wait and think about it.”


“And, Gus, neither of us will ever be upset if you ask us about different things.  We might try to get you to slow down or think about it but that is mainly because we don’t want you to get hurt or sick, like could have happened if you and Hayden had done other things.” Brian walked over and hugged Gus, “Does this mean that someday I will have a daughter in law?”


“Pops, with this much sex appeal,” Gus held his arms out. “I don’t think I can limit it to one or the other.”


Justin started laughing so hard he woke Brinn. “Oh, Brian, I never doubted it but Gus Kinney is your son in every way!”


Brian and Gus cleaned up the kitchen while Justin gave Brinn a bath and dressed her in a fresh sleeper. By early afternoon, Justin curled up next to Brian on the sectional with Brinn spread across both of them Gus joined them and after making some popcorn for everyone.  As the afternoon went on all of them enjoyed just being together. Without even realizing it at one point Gus ended up squeezed between his dads just enjoying the attention they gave him. At some point Brinn wanted to play so Gus sat on the floor by the fireplace with her and helped build towers and houses. Justin and Brian took advantage of being able to sneak in a few kisses and at one point Gus said, “Can I take notes?” Brian and Justin put a little space between them needing the physical break or he would learn far more than they wanted to teach him.


Justin looked at Brian.  “One of us needs to really talk to him.  I would say both of us but I am afraid


Gus didn’t miss a thing.  He paid attention to how his dads touched each other, knowing what he could get away with in public or private. He noticed his dad’s hand resting on his Pop’s crotch and realized his dad was just moving his thumb ever so softly but noticed that was enough for  Pop to get uncomfortable. When the movie finished, Justin went to his room. He had a couple things he wanted to try, even if it was only on himself.


After her time, playing with her brother, she said, “Eat. Hunggy.” Justin gave her some of the breakfast that was left.  After French toast and eggs Brinn looked better but she kept yawning.


Justin looked at Brian, “I think she is ready for a nap in her bed.  Her fever seems to be mostly gone. We can deal with a cold if the rest of it is cleared up.”  


Brian carried Brinn to her room.  She was asleep before he had left the room. Justin straightened up the kitchen and stopped by Gus’ room.  He knocked and was going to walk in but the door was locked. He had a smile a bit. Oh, ya, he remembered those days.  “Ya?” Gus responded from inside.


“Gus, just wanted you to know Brinn was napping and if you need us just knock on our door.”


“Ok,” was all Gus could say in reply.


Justin walked in their room and locked the door behind him. Brian was sitting up in bed with his long legs spread out in front of him.


“One of us really need to talk to Gus. And I mean really talk to him in detail. And I think just one of us is best. So when are you going to talk to him.”


Brian looked at Justin and said, “How did it go from one of us to me?”


“Brian, face it, you have had a lot more experience, especially at that age. Baby, Gus really does need to know about everything and I do mean everything. He needs to have an idea how sex works between us.  He needs to know about the pain and the pleasure. And he needs to know how to be safe.”



Justin casually undid Brian’s fly and began tugging Brian’s jeans down. “You have far, far too much clothes on.”  Brian removed his shirt and once he was naked Justin slid up those long legs. When he got to Brian’s penis he spent time running his fingernail up and down so lightly that Brian was shivering by the time he stopped Brian shivered.  Justin began to lower his mouth when Brian stopped him.


“I don’t think that will do, Sunshine.  I think you need to strip and take a seat.”  Brian quickly assisted undressing him.

 

Justin positioned himself and slowly sank down onto Brian’s erection.  He sighed loudly as pleasure overtook the pain and he found the only place he wanted to be.