- Text Size +

CHAPTER 1 - A FUTURE FORETOLD?

 

LIBERTY AVENUE - TWO YEARS LATER

 

DINER

 

DEBS

 

The door to the diner opens and we go quiet. He rolls his eyes and takes a seat at the back booth, then he looks smugly around while spinning an envelope on the table.

 

“Mother, I would like a cup of coffee, Brian’s and my special coffee, now.”

 

Swallowing down my shame and fury, I go do what Fauntleroy wants and put his cup down without a word.

 

“No cheery good morning or enquiries as to my well being?”

 

“I know how you are, Michael, which is why I didn’t ask!”

 

“Oh yes, happy! I am very very happy! I have finally gotten what I wanted and deserved...freedom and Brian!”

 

“But you don’t have him in that sense!” I snap. “I don’t believe your marriage has been consummated has it?!” I smile at his annoyance. “Oh, don’t forget that my son-of-my-heart and I, unlike you, the-spew-from-my loins, have an excellent relationship and we talk!”

 

“The only reason that…”

 

“Is because after Justin, you know the love of his life who you made him divorce in exchange for what he needed, and your stint in prison, he’s having you tested for everything under the sun.”

 

“It was only a matter of time, all my results…” He taps the envelope. “...are in here, and I wanted to share it with him and you all.”

 

“Share…”

 

The door opening again has me turning around and a very miserable Brian enters. “Hey…”

 

“Mother, be quiet. Brian, come and sit down, honey.”

 

“What is it Michael?” He sits down warily and then swiftly turns his head so that the kiss hits his cheek, I snort and Michael glares.

 

“No, Brian, we have discussed this. You will greet me in the manner a husband should!” I signal Kiki for the the brandy I know he will need after then cringe as he kisses him, then almost bring up my kidneys when he sticks his tongue deep in Brian’s mouth and holds his head so that he can’t pull away. For five agonising minutes we watch this humiliation be heaped on Brian and still can’t fathom a way to stop the Michael Mendacity Train, not while he holds all the cards! He takes the brandy and, as usual swills his mouth out and spits it back into the glass. “I shall ignore that for now. So I have my results, they are all clear. So today is the day my studly husband!”

 

Brian takes the glass back and drains it before standing up. “Okay, I will see you tonight then…”

 

“Oh no, my darling, you don’t understand, Stud! I want you to fuck me here and now! I want you to show The Avenue that you truly are my husband and mine alone, you will never fuck anyone else again!” With that he stands up and starts to shove Brian out. “Get undressed, I have been waiting years for this!”

 

“Michael!” Brian growls. “I am not doing this…”

 

“You fucked over every inch of The Avenue, and you are going to fuck me! Or you know what I will do!”

 

“Michael, be reasonable, you have…” He stops as Michael’s trousers hit the floor and he is wearing nothing but a cockring.

 

“But first I get to fuck you. Now strip and bend over!”

 

“GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

BRIAN

 

“Brian! Brian!!” A voice screams at me and I sit bolt upright, my body covered in sweat and trembling. The light is switched on and I slowly turn to face...Justin! I haul him into my arms and weep tears of relief. “It’s you, it’s you!” I gibber.

 

“What’s the matter?!!” He wipes away the tears and sweat from my face. “Want some water?” I nod but hold him tighter. “You need to let go of me then. Take some deep steady breaths okay?”

 

“Mmmm…” I try to slow my heartbeat, and as he helps me drink the water, I feel reassured when his wedding ring glints in the light. “...oh it was awful! You were gone and I was married to Michael…”

 

“Yeah, that would be awful.”

 

“No, let me finish.” I drink more water. “He wanted to fuck me in the diner! In front of everyone, including Debs! He had a cockring but no condom, raw! He wanted to fuck me raw! And I would have to have done so!”

 

“Okay, now slow down. But first, as a matter of interest, did you have the remains of the brie?”

 

“Um…” I finish the water then look away. “...maybe.” He coughs and nudges me. “Okay yes.”

 

“You idiot! That was going mouldy! No wonder you had a nightmare!” He rubs my back some more. “Come on, you and the bed are soaked, let’s change the sheets, put on the blanket then get in the shower!”

 

Twenty minutes later with my bombshell wrapped in my arms and the warm water soothing my fucked up nerves, I start to feel better.

 

“As a matter of interest, why would you have had to do it?” His eyes sparkle with mirth under the water. “There is taking one for the team and then there’s that!” I swallow his laughter down my throat and enjoy the feel of his slippy soft skin against mine. I still can’t believe I almost ran him over two years ago and then he barfed on my car. He pulls away from my mouth. “Well?”

 

“Doesn't matter since I can't remember anyway. Now back to where we…” I capture his juicy lips and plunder his mouth, I reach down to his pulsating cock and stroke up and down, then stroke faster as his fingers tighten in my hair. “Oh my, quick to light, brat…”

 

“Set me on fire.” He groans, then sucks my collarbone. “At least twice, I, oh yeah there, like that...I was in the middle of a replay and had got to good bit...uuuh!”

 

I slither down to my knees kissing his trembling body all the way. “Was it this?” I look up as I breathe on his twitching cock. “Well was it?”

 

“Yes...aaaahhh!” He grips my hair and I let him control the depth and rhythm, all thoughts of my nightmare wash down the drain as his creamy seed slides down my throat.

 

SLICK’S EMPORIUM - AN HOUR LATER

 

SLICK

 

I can’t help the grin as Lindon points out another thing of interest and explains what it is to a somewhat bewildered Annabeth. “You do realise she has no idea what you are banging on about? Besides, she might not want to be a mechanic...oh, for heaven sake, car restorer extraordinaire, better?”

 

“Much! Now come on, we’ve got some showing off to do!” He puts her back in her carrier and clips her in. “Stop it, they will understand. Adoption is a very difficult process, and although they wouldn't have done, the questions would’ve been in their eyes. Besides, whatever the whatever they feel will melt in the face of that amount of beauty cuteness.”

 

DINER - TWO HOURS LATER

 

DEBS

 

I glare at Brian impatiently. Yes, she is their god daughter, but I, as her honorary grandmother, want a hold!

 

“Jeez, Slick!” Brian kisses Annabeth’s forehead gently and she smiles at him. “No wonder you wanted the diner closed. So tell us again, how this gorgeousness came about?!”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please, if reviewing be kind and constructive. Thanks.