- Text Size +

CHAPTER 28 - LIVING UP TO HIS REP...HIS VAGARIOUS ONE


NANCY


“That dog should not…”


“Which one?” Kinney interrupts. “The one on the leash or the one you birthed?”


“Brian!” Lindsay cries. 


“Pitch, witchy baiting bitch! You are going to hurt Baggie’s ears!” He snarls, then pushes past us all before pausing. “Where are their uniforms and name badges, Kiki? Make sure they are changed, tagged, and in my office in ten minutes; not a second longer.”


“Yes, Bossman! Now follow me. Remember, if one is late, all are punished.” She smirks. At first I am tempted to test the mettle of the man, but judging by the rubbernecking, this would be unwise. I glare at Novotny as he dawdles slightly, but eventually we make our way to the lockers.


“Where do I get changed?” He looks around.


“Trust me, little man, you have nothing to see.” I snipe, then turn my back to get changed. The uniform is passable in its way, so that is a small mercy. 


“You are kidding!” Lindsay gasps. I look to see what has caused an issue. Kiki is holding a tub. “Take my make up off?! Why?!”


“So that everyone can see the real you.” She returns, then looks at Novotny before handing him a large pharmacy bag. “These are for you. You need them now, according to your list.” His face flames as he looks inside it. “We weren’t sure of your size, so we got the biggest ones they have. Have you already been in the one you are wearing?” He goes redder. “I think it would be best if you changed. Your break isn't for another four hours, it’s set to be very busy out there. Six minutes are left.”


Lindsay snatches the tub off her, takes off her make up, then tries to give it to me.


“I am not taking mine off!” I declare.


“Mother, all for one and one for all, remember?!” Lindsay snaps, shoving the jar into my chest. I wince. “This servitude is bad…”


“This is not servitude! You’re indebted and indentured. Three minutes!” Kinney snarls from the door, startling us all.


OFFICE - TWO MINUTES LATER


MICHAEL


I walked in like I had been kicked in the nuts, and I look like I am wearing a nappy! Brian is resting against the desk with his mutt lying at his feet. “Read them carefully, I would hate for you to say that there was a misunderstanding. Pay special attention to the ‘tips’ bullet point, and these are your tasks for today…” He hands us a piece of paper each


I start to read and can't believe what he expects me to do. I bet this is down to the hustler! “You aren’t serious! This is slave labour!”


“Which Debs did when she was shorthanded and you wouldn’t help!” He snaps, and his mutt growls. “Think the only time you did your homework was when she was shorthanded!” He gets up from the desk to check us over. “You will do for now, but as much as I would love to absquatulate, I can’t, so fuck off to work! I will be in the office all day today keeping an eye on you…”


“Bossman, for the lesser educated amongst us...by that I mean Sloppy Boy...absquatulate?”


“Of course, Kiki, it means to leave without saying goodbye…”


“Brian…”


“Mr Kinney or Boss to you, Nappy Boy.” 


“You have made your point!” I growl. 


“I may have made my point, but you chose to ignore it. Instead, you chose to lie, chose to commit fraud, chose to put Justin and Slick in danger, and chose to go to prison. Because of all of those actions, you have chosen my vagarious side.” 


“Again, definition.” Kiki snickers.


“It means to behave erratically! So I could switch it up. I could be nice, I could be an asshole, or I could be a total unmitigated scrote. Depends on the day.” He looks amused. “But as I can't be here everyday, I have asked someone to deputise. If you could go get her, please, Kiki.”


“Won't be long.” She laughs.


I daren't look at Nancy and Lindsay. I can feel their furious stares. Don’t see why they are annoyed with me, Lindsay didn't have to do what I asked. Her mother didn't have to do what she did. Unlike them, I was forced to do what I did by the hustler and Slack! 


Speaking of her, she is the next person to get a visit, she needs to be reminded just who is the daddy!


His mutt’s tail begins to thump, but my ass tightens as I hear the distinct cackle of my mother!


“So this is going to be fun - for me, not you obviously!” Mother sneers as she leans against the desk and strokes the mutt’s head. “Oh my, you’ve inherited my hips!” She snorts.


“It’s a pull up.” Kiki declares, making her laugh harder. “Size large, just like the hole he speaks out of most of the time.”


“True. Right, we have a full diner of folks to feed and tend to. Now you, Mrs Cameron-Peterson, don’t know the high standards that my boy has, but these two do...shame they couldn't live up to them. He expects, and I shall make sure he gets perfection from you all, or you will stay here repeating your duties. So let’s start. Kiki, take those two to the kitchen and start the matriarch on prep and the pup on getting lovely dishpan hands.” They head out, leaving just the three of us and his mutt. “You…” She snarks. “...with me.” I hold my ground and shake my head. “Baggie…”


He stands up. “Sit your hairy ass down!” I shout, then kick him. He yelps and springs back.


“Michael, for fuck sake!” Mother shouts, grabbing his collar. “How could you?!”


“Nobody touches Baggie. Nobody!” Brian screams, his face white with fury and fists balled. 


“Stop being a prickly princess, it’s just a fleabag!” I snarl, stepping up to him. “I can and will do what I want!” I shove him in his chest.  “How much do you want to hit me, Jack Junior?! So badly, oh so badly, but you can't because you know that once you…” 


“Who did you call me?” Brian stands tall. 


“Brian. Brian, don’t. Don’t. Look at me, look at me!” I am not sure when Brandon came in, but now he is between me and Brian. “Breathe it away, breathe it away! Debs, call Justin! Do it now!”


BRIAN


Jack Junior?! But I focus on Brandon and obey his command to breathe. “That’s it, now unball your fists, please, and get behind the desk.” I look at Nappy Boy, he has that smirk he always had when he would push a button. We need a lot of distance, I go behind the desk, sit down, then wheel the chair back against the wall.


“What’s happened?” Justin’s voice gets my attention. “I was at the butchers. What happened?!”


“He kicked Baggie.” I now focus on my husband. “And called me Jack Junior.”


“He called you...” He takes a deep breath. “Is Baggie okay, Debs?” 


“Yeah. That limpdick doesn't have much physical power!” 


“Good, please take him out.” She frowns but does leave. Now it is me, Justin, Brandon, and Nappy Boy. Justin joins me on the other side of the desk, bending down to kiss me. “Brandon, can you close the door, but be this side of it.”


“Uh, sure. Ummm, what about…” He gestures at Nappy Boy.


“He can stay too. I want him to see. Let’s consider this the backroom for a minute…”


“Justin…” I begin.


“Remember that nightmare you had some weeks back, about what you had to do, here with him?” He stands in front of me, then reaches for my buckle. I think and slowly start to smile. “Want to make it his daymare?”


“Go to it.” I murmur, and the only sounds that I hear are Justin opening up my jeans, the gasp from Brandon, then a hiss of anger from Nappy Boy. “Make me feel good, as only you can and only you ever will…”


FIVE HOURS LATER


MICHAEL


Finally the diner is cleaned to her satisfaction. I ache all over, and am furious. Lindsay and Nancy have long gone, so have they. I can't believe that Brian made me watch him get sucked off by that hustler! And then they watched me clean the office after they made a mess of it! I cannot wait to hear what plans David has for them!


“Hey, Carl!” Mother calls out as the bell rings. 


“Hey, honey, how was your day?” He comes in and locks the door.


“Good, but it is about to get better!” She walks towards him, pauses, then drops to her knees.


“Oh you are kidding me?! There is no way I am watching you give him head! Let me the fuck out!” 


“I am not going to give him head, you buffoon, I am going to give him something much better! Carl Horvath, will you marry me?”


“What?!” I shout.


“Honey, I had already said yes, remember?” Carl starts to help her up.


“I know, but I got my ring back, so…”


Already said yes?! And got her ring back? How the hell did she get her ring back?!

 

Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be constructive and kind.