- Text Size +

CHAPTER 40 - BEAUTIFULLY DONE...MEDDLING ON LA AND IN THE NEST


BRITIN - TWO DAYS LATER


KITCHEN


JUSTIN


Whilst I am pleased I managed to scrub the pan clean of the burnt eggs, I am still annoyed that I burnt them in the first place. I got distracted. 


“Another thing I am useless at! I can’t even cook fucking scrambled eggs!” I dash the tears away. “Now just bloody concentrate!” I head to the pantry to take out more eggs, which I promptly drop. “Do not break down, do not break down! You must be strong!” I order, heading to the sink. Taking the sponge, I am about to clean up, when a pair of arms envelope me. My hair is lifted, and soft kisses placed along my scar. I press my lips together firmly. 


“Want to tell me what this is about whilst they clean up?” Brian whispers. He nudges me gently. I turn to see B&B wolfing down the eggs. “It’s been a while...but talk position?” When I say nothing, he leads us to the lounge. 


BRIAN


Although he is sitting between my legs, he is silent. “Justin.” I stroke his arm before starting to massage his wrist. 


“I didn’t even think of them.” He whispers. “I just panicked, and…”


“The pens?” He nods. I feel the splash of tears. “Why would you? There would be no reason to think that it would be that.”


“It should’ve been the first thing I thought of!” He snivels. “Lindsay did! I am your husband, and…”


“Have never seen the reaction before. Lindsay has seen it, and Grassi knew about it. Could you stop beating yourself up? You aren’t the only one who didn’t remember the pens!”


“You were not in a position to remember!” He spins around. “Don’t you dare…”


“Not me! I was talking about the rest of The Avenue!” I declare whilst trying to keep calm, because sometimes I could just shake the adorable idiot! “Yes, he knew me better, but you know me best!”


“How the fuck is that helpful?!” He screams, trying to stand, but I hold fast. “Let go of me!”


“Listen! What I mean is he never told anyone, not even Debs! Slick knows better, so it had to be you.” He stops struggling. “It had to be you that told Ems, who told Debs! And before she could, you went to all the other places that we eat, told them not to serve me walnuts, then made sure they had an epipen, which is why nobody thought of walnuts.” 


“Please let go.” Sighing, I release him. I am relieved when he goes to the ottomon. It no longer houses porn, that is in our bedroom, now we use it for blankets. He pulls out the newest one then hands it to me. “Come on, snugglebug.” I let him get settled, before wrapping it around us. He turns on his side into his other talk position, under my chin. I wait for him to speak.


“How could he not tell Debs?” He whispers. 


“When did you tell Ems?” First I kiss his forehead, then away his tears.


“About two days after you told me.” He flops his wrist out. As I start massaging he sighs. “Am sorry about the eggs.” 


“B&B aren’t.” I chuckle. Right on cue, they come in, heading to their sofas, but not before Baloo snuffles into Justin’s face. “He’s okay, I’ve got him.” 


ALLEGHANY COUNTY JAIL - NEXT DAY


VISITORS’ ROOM


NANCY


I clutch my tissue and dab my eyes. He takes his time coming to the table. “Oliver! Oh, Oliver!” I sniff. “What a mess I’ve gotten myself into! Where are the girls?”


“Yes, indeed you have, but I understand that you are going to be a witness against Mr Grassi?” I nod. “As for the girls, they are coming. Lynette’s bag had to be rechecked.” 


“I see. Yes, I am testifying against Mr Grassi, but I can’t say much as you know.”


“Yes, with me being an attorney, I do know…”


“Darlings!” I cry, as Lynette and Lindsay approach. “How are you both? As I was saying to Oliver, I got myself into such a pickle, and was so very…” I pause as Lindsay puts down a bag. “...what’s this? Aren’t you going to sit down?” 


“Not yet, we need to get some coffee.” Lindsay still has that cold tone from before, and Lynette looks indifferent. “I hear that David has started divorce proceedings. Seems that him being a gay-domme who knows people has afforded him the luxury of that and speeding up the removal of you from his premises, before he fled to Maryland…”


“Divorce? Maryland?” I gasp. “But what about...about his attack on you, Lynette? He must face justice for that!”


“Oh, worry not…” Lindsay continues. “...he has been returned to Pittsburgh. Not sure where he put your things, as according to sources, the house was empty. Don’t think he was ever coming back. Look, let’s get some coffee.” Lindsay orders. “I think two cups each. Many hands make light work, don’t they say? As for these…” She taps the bag. “...brought you some books to read.”


“Thank you, darling.” I pull the bag closer and wait for them to head to the coffee stand before opening it. Inside is a wrapped package atop of which is an envelope. Taking it out, I begin to read...Dear Mrs Cameron, your legal woes will continue a pace as I am having you charged with accessory after the fact with regards to my sexual assault. You knew who he was and what he did, but did nothing to report it, and, instead, sought to abuse me again by bringing him into the family. You enjoyed the way he manhandled Lindsay when she was released. I shudder to think what you would’ve allowed to happen to her, as you enjoy the pain of others far too much. It could be said you were a domme without realising it. One of the things you thought was weak about me is my silence. Just because I say nothing, doesn’t mean I don’t speak, and I have spoken. I had wondered why it was so quiet with your ilk only pondering how you landed David...you still had some pull. Well, I put an end to that. I have told everyone in your ‘society’ where you both are, and what you both did. They, naturally, were appalled, so you have been deleted from the country club records. I should imagine the same will happen to him when it gets to his set!. Though I did have to laugh when Lindsay told me that David had originally told his neighbours that you were his grandmother, as opposed to his wife. The reading that Lindsay brought for you are your diaries, and as for the coffees; well, we’re going to Starbucks and never ever coming back here again.” My hand is shaking, I swallow hard before screwing the letter up. “Didn’t even sign it! Showboating little madam! If she was so traumatised, nothing, not even what I said, would’ve stopped her from reporting it in the first place!” I fume. “I will let her have her little moment in the sun, and…”


“Cameron-Peterson, who are you talking to?” I am surprised to find a guard in front of me.


“Just Peterson.” I correct, as I stand. “I am estranged from my husband. As for talking to, I was thinking aloud.”


“Good! For a minute there, I thought we were going to have you assessed.” She states. “Now, follow me, your attorney is here.” I am puzzled as I follow her out, because we are not scheduled for a meeting until Friday.


MEETING ROOM 4 - TEN MINUTES LATER


NANCY


I stare at the papers and then at my attorney. “What does this mean?”


“I believe it is perfectly explained here.” He shows me a copy of the letter. “This is the original notarized and signed copy. They have disowned you, and have started proceedings for you to be expunged from their birth certificates. They would rather have a blank space than be known as your daughters.”


“But when I get out of here on bail, where will I go?!” I whimper.


“Get out of where? On what bail? You have already proven yourself a flight risk, so you are staying in jail..”


“But I’m testifying against…”


“Yeah, yeah, I know. I arranged the deal. You stay here.” He looks to the guard. “I’m done. Take her back.”


NANCY’S CELL - FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER


NANCY


Oh, if she thinks that David is going to make her life a misery on the stand, just wait until they put me up there!


BRITIN - EARLY EVENING


MASTER BEDROOM


BRIAN


“Can I come out now?” Justin calls from the ensuite.


“Are you completely and utterly dry?!” I return.


“More than the Sahara during summer!” He grumbles. Grumbling is good, which means he’s impatient...this is very good. I open the door a crack and hand him a blindfold. “Are you serious?” 


“Yes.” 


“Fine!” He quickly ties it on, then I lead him into the bedroom. 


“Sniff, then once you have the smell...listen.” I order. He stops walking and inhales. He takes a few sniffs.


“Honey…”


“Yes, sweetheart?” I reply, chuckling.


“Chocolate and tobacco.” He chortles. “It’s warm, why?”


“Steam from the bathroom, and my very sexy husband is naked, which is my favourite outfit on you.” 


I think back to earlier in the day when he was so distraught. He napped for a long while before we went for a walk, taking the boys with us. In the meantime, Ems and Slick had come in and sorted out the bedroom. Luckily, there are two ways into our en-suite: via the bedroom and hallway. I took him via the hallway, where a bath was set. He beamed, then purred as I gave him a top to toe scrub in the shower, then left him to soak in the tub, I was sorely tempted to join him, but I have to stick to the schedule!


“Take it off.” I bid him. Slowly, he does, his mouth dropping open as he takes in the room.


“When…” He takes in the flickering candles, the bottle of champagne by the side of the bed, massage oils, and, finally, he spots the blanket, which he rushes to unfold, before stroking it in delight. “...ooh this is cashmere! A cashmere blanket!”


“Not quite. It’s a 100% cashmere blanket, finished with pure silk. And…”


“What?!” He gasps. “It's king sized! That must have cost a fortune!”


“You are worth every penny. Besides, I am a…”


“Brian! How much?!” He demands. I smile at his determination.


“Just shy of £3K, but…”


“Three thousand pounds!” He goes bug eyed. I step back as he refolds it, before putting it on top of the ottoman. “Clean cuddling only! Where did you get it?” 


“Johnston of Elgin, they are based in England. They have some really good stuff. Now may I continue to seduce you?” Although he nods, I know my snugglebug. “How about this? You bring up the laptop so you can place an order, then I seduce you?”


“I love you!” He grins, before scampering downstairs. “This won’t take long, I promise!” He declares as we settle on the chaise. And he’s right, it didn’t take long, but he went nuts, so winging its way from England are two dressing gowns, four sets of gloves, four jackets - in merino wool, six scarves - four of which he swears are presents, and, despite him bugging earlier, two more blankets, one for the cabin and one for downstairs!


TEN MINUTES LATER


JUSTIN


“Do you remember?” I purr before licking his cupid’s bow, and he rolls his hips.


“The first time in this position?” Brian groans. “Of course I do! I remember every time I have made love to you.” He rolls again. “Especially that. They sparkle sapphires.” I lick his neck. He wriggles upwards, thus pushing my legs wider. I wrap them around his waist. “Do not ever give up yoga!”


“I won't, I promise.” I whisper, then clench, 


“Mmm, heaven!” He murmurs. For the next ten minutes, the only sounds are our kisses, moans, and the rustle of the sheets. “Now?”


“Yes.” I whimper, having been seeing stars. He slides his hand between our bellies to reach my saturated cock. With one flick, he sends me and I send him over the edge.




https://www.johnstonsofelgin.com/retail/

Chapter End Notes:

Please, if reviewing, be kind and constructive. Thx