- Text Size +

CHAPTER 49 - LONG GAME REVENGE AND ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH!


BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S CABIN - SATURDAY MORNING


BATHROOM


JUSTIN


My legs are quivering. His hands are warm in contrast to the coolness of the tiles against my back and butt. 


“Wlm hiout shtirp wkhghihng?!”


“How can I not...oh God...wriggle when you-you are doing that?!” I manage to groan out between his long slow licks to my throbbing member. “And you’re being rude!” All licking ceases as he looks up at me, one eyebrow raised. “Speaking with your...whoosah!” I squeal at the sudden and welcome invasion of his finger up my butt. 


“May I return to my ill mannered behaviour?” He purrs whilst stroking my nubbin. “Or are you good with just this?” I grab handfuls of my hair and nod frantically. “That doesn’t answer my question...you smell divine by the way.”


“Br...ian!” I yelp as he adds another finger, then speeds up. “Ehrt!” I cry as he somehow manages to twirl his fingers around it. 


“So wet, so very wet. Want to know how good my hot dick will feel in there?”


“No.” I whisper, all actions stop. He looks incredulous. “Let me calm down, then we can play.”


“Play?” He questions with a smile. “Where are they? And are you ready?”


I breathe deeply for a minute, before nodding. “In the bedroom, your side...oh-oh!” My  pre-cum drips on my ankle. Slowly he slides up my body, his fingers feather my lips, my scent assails my senses as he slowly pushes them inside my mouth.


“Clean me.” He whispers. There’s silence as I suckle, his eyes never leaving mine. “We need a nice cold shower.”


“Definitely!” I murmur, then set the temperature whilst he goes and gets our plugs.


BEN AND ROBIN’S CABIN - SAME TIME


BEDROOM


BEN


“Robin! Get out of here quickly, before you get caught!” I order. Reluctantly he heads back to Ted and Blake’s. “Damn you, Brian!” I snort in remembrance of the call we got soon after he spoke to Emmett, and the conversation that preceded it...


Start of flashback

BEN AND ROBIN’S HOUSE - TEN MINUTES AFTER BRIAN SPOKE TO EMMETT


BEN


“So…” Robin grabs me around the waist before planting soft kisses on my neck. “...we need to pack, and…”


“We will pack!” Hunter interrupts as he strides into the lounge with a case, closely followed by Daph. “You just need to give us a list, then you’ve got to go and see Emmett and arrange the food.”


“But before you do that, explain yourself! How could you do that?!” Daph looks appalled. Robin and I exchange looks, we’ve got no idea what she’s talking about. “Justin told me. He said it was too good, but I was not to…” She trails off then goes pink. “...ah, well um, let’s get packing then!” She starts to leave. When Hunter coughs she turns to face us, going redder.


“You’ve almost let the cat out of the bag…” Hunter grins. “...set it free, you know you want to. We won’t say it came from you.”


“What came from…” I begin.


“Nothing, nothing at all!” 


“It’s big.” Robin smirks. “Come on, Daph...please, consider it a wedding present to us!”


“I’m not sure he’d want you to know.” Her eyes drop to the floor, but not before a quick look at me, which Robin doesn’t miss. 


“Ben…” Robin turns me to face him. “...what did you do?” 


“Nothing! I’ve done nothing!” I protest.


“Okay, let’s play 20 questions...would that be better? That way you’re confirming, not technically telling…”


“Can’t you just ring Emmett instead?” She pleads. “He told them first!” 


“Them? Aha, so Brian knows!” Hunter cries before quickly dialling a number. “Gus, it’s me, Ben has done something that Justin told Daph about, but told her not to say anything, but Emmett told ‘them’, so the ‘them’ has to inc...what? Say that again?! Okay, I will see you tomorrow.” 


“Well?!” I demand. “What great thing is it that I’ve…”


“You bottomed. What was it like? When was it?!”


“Hunter, we’re a versatile couple. Why does him bottoming garner…” Robin’s jaw drops. “...I can’t believe it, you didn’t?!”


“Can’t believe I did...oh that!” I cover my face with embarrassment. “It was only once, and it was terrible!”


“Terrible you say?” Robin snickers. “How terrible?” 


“You’re not bothered by it?” I’m slightly miffed, I had hoped for a better reaction. Okay, he’s not Brian, who he was a bit jealous about when he found I told him, but he could at least look disgusted or sympathetic!


“Nope, it’s Michael we’re talking about. So to answer Hunter’s question, when was it?”


“I still can’t believe you took one for...oh wait…” Hunter gasps. “...was it over my camping weekend?!” I nod; he bursts out laughing. “Well that explains two things: why he was acting so pleased with himself, and why you were looking so pissed off every time he came near you! I seem to recall that he asked if you were feeling any discomfort before giving me a smug look.” 


“Which was soon wiped off his face, when I said I didn’t feel a thing!” I begin to chortle as I recall his affronted expression. “He suddenly had inventory to do for the next two nights.”


“Oh, come on! Nobody can be that bad!” Daph giggles. I find it so freeing that we are able to discuss most things in our little family group. With Michael, he always wanted to keep things quiet, unless ‘he’ wanted to make them known of course. 


The air hangs heavy with ‘that’ question. “Both him and the time he took were short, does that cover it?”


“Yes!” Robin snorts before fixing Hunter and Daph a playful look. “He does not have that problem with me.”


“Yes, but um...there is one thing I’ve always wanted to know, and Justin won’t…”


“Brian doesn’t have that problem either.” I return.


“Speak of the devil.” Robin snorts. “Hey, Brian, to what do I owe this call? Sure you meant to call me? You did. Okay, why? What tradition?” He goes quiet, then looks incredulous. “Let me call Ted first.” He hangs up before heading out of the room; he’s back less than two minutes later, looking nervous. “You guys going to pack for us or what?”


“What was that about?” I ask. “You alright?”


“I can’t tell you much, but it’s going to be a long night!”

End of flashback


BEN


I’m pulled out of my musings by the knock on the door. Brian and Carl poke their heads around. “Where is Robin going?” Carl asks; I roll my eyes and sigh. “What’s happened?” Once I explain it to him, he shrugs and looks amused. “It’s only a few hours.” 


“He went last night. He snuck back so we could at least kiss before the ceremony.” Brian’s failing to keep the smile off his face. “Can you explain it to him whilst I get ready, Brian?”


“Sure, no problem.” Brian drawls, then sits on the side of the bath. “You realise when it’s your turn, someone will ensure that you have to go through the ‘tradition’ of spending the night before the wedding apart and not seeing each other until the service.”


His smile widens. “Debs will never agree to that, so I’ve got nothing to worry about.” 


“Remember what Debs and Jennifer had planned for us?” Carl slowly sits down; a frown begins to form. “Well me, Slick, Lindon and Justin had dinner one night, and got rip roaring drunk. Long story short, Justin and I kinda blabbed to her. So now she has vowed revenge on the pair of them and all that participated. She will be very focused on making sure that ‘tradition will be adhered to, even if I have to kidnap her myself!’ unquote, which is what she threatened to do to Robin if he didn’t obey.”


He blinks rapidly. “Slick knows?! When did she speak to Robin, what did he have to do with what Debs and Jennifer had planned?”


“Seems that she knew something had happened by the way Debs looked, sp played a long-waiting game The trick, she said, is letting folks get comfortable, knowing it would come out eventually. As for Robin, he was going to drive. Lindon told him not to get involved. She said that if he didn’t comply, she would come and get him…it was her on the phone to him, not me.”


“So you two are the reason I spent a cold lonely night?!” I seethe. He hangs his head after nodding. “I can’t really blame you, he should’ve listened to Lindon.”


Carl is looking less smug now. “Slick wouldn't do that to me, to us, we’re too old for that kind of chicanery. We’ve got to grab every chance we have!” 


“This is Slick we’re talking about. You know she would.” I gesture to the door so that I can finish getting dressed.


“That’s true...” Brian lets Carl go first. “...and you know it. But at least you’re not Emmett; who suggested that hot pepper was put in our lube. Shame she’s in charge of their packing, she insisted.” Carl goes still. “I wouldn’t warn Emmett though.”


“Why not?” He puts his phone back in his pocket.


“Because she’ll add a cage of death for you…” He hands him his phone. “...take a look.”


“Oh my god!” He whimpers. “Why do I get that?! I didn’t do anything!” Slowly he hands the phone back. “Maybe if I talked to her...”


“Her mind is made up, and she’s not going to change it. Now get out so I can get married then fuck my husband!” 


BY THE LAKE - TWO HOURS LATER


ROBIN


“So what do you think?” I ask Ben as he nibbles on the tarte tatin; he says nothing as he finishes chewing. “I’m glad you persuaded Emmett to do extra vegetarian stuff. You never said what they were.” 


“Cabbage, kale and potato rosti, spiced bread gratin and butternut squash tarte tatin.” He clips out, this is not how I envisaged starting married life. 


“You’re still mad then?”


“All you had to do was stay there. Or at least sneak in as quietly as you snuck out.” He grinds out.


“I know, but I just wanted a kiss, and…” I try to explain again, but can understand why he’s upset. I got caught by Slick trying to sneak back inside. I’m about to continue my abject apology when Justin, who is nearby, gasps, then drains his glass. “You okay Justin?”


“Huh? Oh yes, just...it’s nothing. The food looks incredible, what’s the extras?”


“Are you sure you’re okay?” I approach him just as Brian comes up with a glass of champagne, which he hands to him. “Maybe, get him some water, Brian, he’s  looking a little flushed.”


“You want some ice cold water, want to feel that sliding down your throat Justin?” Brian asks. “Or are you fine with just this…” 


“No thank you...” Justin groans, before, again, draining his glass. “...I’m fine just as I am.”


“Good. So how are you, Mr Bruckner? Looking forward to tonight?”


“Yeah.” I reply, sighing as Ben heads towards a waiter, then goes to speak to Emmett. 


“Are you sure? You’d think you’re going to your execution later!” Justin looks up at a suddenly quiet Brian. “Champagne for you, sir?”


“P...please.” Brian murmurs; a flash of jealousy hits me when he looks at Justin with such undisguised lust. “Take your time, we’ve got all night, remember?”


“Oh, I’ve not forgotten.” Justin smirks, I lose Brian for a few seconds as he watches Justin sashay away.


“Do you two ever row?” I ask him, he looks puzzled. “I mean, just now…”


“Hold a sec…” He inhales deeply. “...okay, you were saying?” 


“That you and Justin never seem to row.” 


“We do row.” Justin laughs as he returns. “We rowed before we got married…spent the wedding night apart.”


“Which is what we will be doing.” I mutter, sighing again. “I fucked up by coming back to the cabin to see Ben, despite him telling me not to. Slick caught me, so I’m at hers tonight.”


“Ah, this explains Ben’s grumpy and Slick’s smug expressions. Give me a second…” Brian drops a kiss on Justin’s lips. “...I think we should help the guys out, don’t you?” Justin looks puzzled before a grins splits his face. “You explain to him whilst I go get Mr Gumpy and Madam Cockblocker onside.”


ANOTHER HOUR LATER


BRIAN


Robin hasn’t moved from his seat. He swallows hard, then looks pleadingly at Ben. With a chuckle, I sit down next to him. “You gonna tell him?” 


“Nope.” He snickers. “Let’s see how long he can hold off…you two mustn't tell him, or Daphne, either! No matter how drunk you get! You promise?!” 


“Judging by that face, not very long.” I laugh. “And we promise not…” I hear one of my favourite sounds, then watch Justin head towards their cabin. ”...now you’ll have to excuse me, it seems someone needs help.” I smirk and follow my bubble butted blonde with Ben’s laughter ringing in my ears.


BATHROOM


I push up his shirt before peeling off his trousers so I can take my time cleaning up the deliciously sticky mess he’s made. 


“I can’t believe I outlasted you!” He moans.


“I got caught off guard when you bit your lip. You know how sexy you look when you do that, especially when you’re trying to keep quiet.” I plant kisses on his stomach on my ascent to his cherry lips. “Don’t you?”


“I do.” He mutters as he latches onto my neck, the bite is felt all the way down to my toes. “Can we go to ours now?” His eyes glimmer with longing, I quickly redress him. 


As we head back hand in hand, I shake my head. “You two are very evil you know?”


“We are not evil!” He protests with a smile. “Besides, it was you who mentioned spares. I thought that’s what you meant by helping out…” He bats his lashes, I’m unconvinced. He looks over his shoulder and smiles. “...ah, seems he’s taken pity on him.” 


I turn to see Slick and Lindon with Ben; Slick looks most put out. “Yeah, can you imagine a mad Slick going at one of us like that?!”


“The only person that gets to go at me is you...now, please, can we hurry?!” 


“Okay, let’s race; first one indoors tops, agreed?” 


“Yes!” He enthuses, and we get into the start position. 


“Right, no cheating! Loser also gives the winner a massage first?” His eyes light up. “Now, on your marks, get set...“


“They now do chocolate and toffee flavoured ones.” I wrap my arms around him. “Both stimulating and cooling, got a set for each abode.”


“Have I told you how much I love you?”


“Yes, now how about you show me?” He purrs.


“It will be my pleasure.” I return.



 

Cabbage, kale and potato rosti:

https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/cabbage-kale-and-potato-rosti/

Spiced bread gratin:

https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/spiced-bread-gratin/

Butternut squash tarte tatin:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/butternut-squash-tarte-tatin

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive if reviewing. Thanks.