- Text Size +

CHAPTER 8 - WHO'S IN CHARGE AGAIN?

 

INSIDE PRISON VAN - SAME TIME

 

MICHAEL

 

“Hmmm what?!” I mumble as I open my eyes and look around, the van has stopped.

 

“This is you! Get up and out! Your hosts are waiting.” The guard tugs on my sleeve, I shuffle along the seat and get out. Before I can even turn around to ask which of these beautiful houses I am living in, the van is gone.

 

“Michael Novotny!” A voice booms, and I am looking at the most beautiful man, after Brian, I have ever seen!

 

“Uh, yes!” I stare up and up.

 

“Hi, how you doing? Sorry I am late, been waiting long?”

 

“No, just got here.” I do a quick sweep of his wide torso and go back to his beautiful face, his eyes are dark chocolate and although I'm not normally attracted to black men, I would make an exception for him, he is absolutely gorgeous. “So which…” I gesture to the houses.

 

“Oh, this one!” He strides up the path and I check out that high firm ass...and the look he gives me over his shoulder...yep, game on!

 

MILLER-FOX RESIDENCE - TWENTY MINUTES LATER

 

KITCHEN

 

LINDON

 

I look up as Mom comes back in. “How's he doing?”

 

“Better. He’s taking a nap.” She rubs her jaw tiredly. “Jenny has taken Annabee...seriously, just change it, everyone calls her that now…” I chuckle as even at home she's Annabee, Ems does have a way with words, and all because the day he met her she was wearing a bumble bee jumper! “She and her grandpa have taken her to go feed the ducks. And Slick is changing the tire on the Daimler…”

 

“Mom!”

 

“What?! Not me, and well you know this, she was checking Pluto and spotted the flat.” I grin at that. “Don't be so smug, can't believe that car is still in the garage after all this time.” I grin wider. “Or that we caught you christening it!” Now she is grinning and my face is on fire! “One nil to me!”

 

“Hey, when did you get back?” Slick comes in with a smudge on her forehead, I wipe it then give her a kiss. “Just what I needed. You good?”

 

“Yep. So you gave her a roasting?”

 

“No, Gus and Jenny handled her. I just told her about her Daddy.”

 

“And…”

 

“She is going to drop the dom-bomb in her own time.” She leans against me and then looks up. “We're changing her name to Annabee.”

 

“Two nil to me!” Mom trills and starts to open the Merlot.

 

“Three nil.” Slick crunches up her nose and my heart sinks.

 

“Three?” Mom looks almost rhapsodic in her joy.

 

“Yeah, the RV is on its way, so we’re moving Pluto to the emporium.”

 

BRITIN - THIRTY MINUTES LATER

 

GARAGE

 

JUSTIN

 

I will never tire of this! The sight, the sounds he makes, nor the smell of him. I watch my cock slide into his tightness and his groan of delight bounces of the walls. “Good?” I breathe hotly in his ear.

 

“Best.” He gasps and pushes back. “More. Faster.” He entreats, tapping my hip firmly. “Hammer me for go...oh!” He drops his head on to his crossed arms and goose bumps spread over his back. “Justin, oh!”

 

“It is so hot in there!” I groan, and start to pump but then the garage doors start to open!

 

“Oh fuck! Brian, did you kneel on the…”

 

“Don’t mind me boys, just parking her up!” Is suddenly shouted and we go still, then turn to look at a nonplussed Lionel who stares then frowns. “Justin, how tall are you?”

 

“Tall…” I can't believe we are having this conversation!

 

“I reckon about you are about five seven or eight. Being a shorter top has its advantages...yeah, pull out, leaving the tip then step into the thrust. Then step back out. Brian, you need to keep still though. Heavenly. Matthias loves it. Generally we are face to face, but this renders him mute. I will leave her for you to sort out. Later, boys!”

 

He shuts the door and we just look incredulously at each other. Astonished by the situation...and the fact we are both still hard!

 

“Wanna try it?” Brian rolls his lips in.

 

“Yeah.” I moan, and slowly step back. His thighs quiver and he gasps. “Ready?”

 

“Uh huh!” He shivers as he tries to keep still and then makes a noise I have never heard before but is sexy as hell as I step in. Then I almost bite through my tongue, I can feel the thrust, it is like little ripples and when I hit his hot spot, it is like I am hitting mine, I don't understand it but Christ it feels...it feels utterly heavenly! “Mmmmnnnnah!”

 

Twenty minutes later, he's coming around. “What happened?” He croaks. He blinks a couple more times and his eyes slowly start to focus. “Where am I?”

 

“Lounge.” Lionel replies, and hands him some water. “Yeah, forgot to mention that it can cause a short circuit.”

 

“To say the least.” I mutter from inside my cocoon of blankets at the other end of the sofa.

 

“Eh?” He lifts his blankets then beckons me to him, I waste no time curling around my sexy beast. “Explain.”

 

“You passed out then locked up. Took ten minutes for you to relax.” Lionel just about manages to stop the chuckle. “You almost cut off your favourite toy. Never heard a pitch that high!”

 

He looks mortified down at me. “I will make it up to you.”

 

“Yeah you will.” I nip his chin. “Speak to Lionel, am going to feed the boys.”

 

CAMERON-PETERSON RESIDENCE - TWO HOURS LATER

 

OFFICE

 

DAVID

 

I look up at the clock, then my watch, and finally my phone. Where the hell is Lindsay?! I hear the front door open and almost run to see who it is, but it's just Nancy. She went to tea with one of the neighbours.

 

“Hello, darling.” I kiss her cheek and she smiles. “Did you have a nice time?”

 

“Lovely. I am going to throw a dinner party!”

 

You've got to be joking?!

 

“Really? So what brought this on?”

 

“Maria, she’s two doors down and said she's not really got to know you, what with you being so busy, and I want to make new friends. They are just the perfect calibre…”

 

Shame you're not the same age!

 

“...so what do you think?”

 

“Think? Sorry, darling, I was just wondering where Lindsay is and if she is okay.”

 

“Why wouldn't she be okay?” She pouts...yes definitely pouting.

 

“From what you've been saying this Slick Phoenix is an undesirable character, and…”

 

“An understatement. She is the true epitome of revolting! And she has all of that money for being a grease monkey!”

 

All of that money?!

 

“Not following you, darling. Let's go and have a drink, maybe some more tea or something stronger?” She nods. “Stronger it is. A brandy methinks, and then you can explain.”

 

I lead her to the lounge and pour her drink. As she settles down, again I look at my watch.

 

“Have you heard of Phoenix Rising Car Emporium?”

 

“Yes, it is the best by far. I get my...no, that is not her place surely?!”

 

“The very same.” She grimaces before sipping her drink. “And those cartoon places, they are hers too! Has many a grubby finger in too many pies in my opinion!”

 

“Comics not cartoons.” I correct her, my mind clicking over, this is so annoying!

 

“Have you read any? Disgusting, so degenerate, the level of violence in some of them.”

 

“How would you know?” I frown and she blushes. “Nancy?”

 

“Well, once whilst I was away, I needed something to read and happened across one. I didn't read it all just enough to know that they are definitely not fit for decent company.” I smile and nod. “So you will get it done elsewhere now that you know. There is no way you are going to contribute to her coffers.” I frown at her tone. “What is that look for?”

 

“I have been going there for years, she is the best, and I like the best. I married you after all, didn't I?”

 

“True. But still I hate the thought of our money making her happy. Whose happiness matters more, hers or mine?”

 

Before I can answer the front door opens and Lindsay sweeps in. “Ah, you're  here!” She trills and helps herself to a drink. “What have you two lovebirds been up to?”

 

“Kindly don't use such a common and debasing language to describe the sanctity of my marriage.” Nancy sniffs then stands up. “But since you asked, we need you to leave…”

 

“Leave?” We both echo.

 

“Yes, I would rather consummate my marriage with you out of our home.” I gape at her. “Run along, Lindsay, I have waited long enough now.”

 

“Of course, Mother. You two enjoy. I think I shall try and see Daddy.”

 

“Your father? Hmmm, not sure he will be welcoming you with open arms. After all, he never visited you in prison did he?”

 

Again with that tone!

 

Lindsay finishes her drink with another of those smiles. “Of course he did, Mother, once a week. I shall take my leave of you. David, please be as gentle with her as you were with me.”  

 

Her sweeping out of the room gives me both relief and a problem!

 

“And just what did she mean by that?!”

 

“Nancy, you know how Lindsay and I met. I was her prison doctor. We got to know each other because of your raising of her.”

 

“My raising…”

 

“Yes, if she hadn't stood up for herself on the principles you instilled in her, I wouldn't have tended to her so often and by happy circumstance met you.”

 

She thinks for a few minutes before grinning. “She does have her uses. Her ability to yap like an angry bulldog worked out for a change.” Again, her viciousness astonishes me. “So, shall we?”

 

I slowly stand up and hope my boy does the same when we get to the bedroom!

 

BRITIN - AN HOUR LATER

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

BRIAN

 

“So you put your leg in front of mine, I step back and bend forward?” Justin growls hotly in my ear then kisses me passionately before I can answer. “Would you be inside me already?”

 

“Mmm.” I tug him gently off the bed and then look around for the right height. I pull him towards the dresser, relishing the sounds of his anticipation. “Hands on there, shoulder width apart…”

 

“Am I going to be doing push ups or something?” He breathlessly demands, sliding his gorgeous body between me and the dresser, the palming of his cheeks gets a moan of delight.

 

“Need the stability, and besides, this way I get to watch your face as you cum.”

 

“Hurry!” He orders, his eyes glowing. Slowly, I open him up and grin at his growl of frustration. “Patience will reap its own reward…” The feel of his hotness is always a pleasure. “Okay, right leg back…” As our legs cross over we both look astonished, it has made him even tighter. “Jesus, you feel that?!” I suck on his shoulder and he nods.

 

“Don't move!” He groans. “Look at me! Look at me!”

 

“Christ you are beauti…” Him pushing back takes the words out of my mouth and I have to move; however, this position means whilst I can't pull out too far, I can go deep. “Oh!”

 

“Kiss me! I can feel you so much!”

 

I pull his head back and plunder his mouth. Our hips take on a dance of their own, and soon our sweat drenched bodies are struggling to stay upright such is the intensity. Suddenly he wrenches his mouth from mine and arches up. His mouth is open, but there is no sound, no sound from either of us. Five minutes later, we are somehow still standing after the most intense orgasm since earlier on!

 

“How are you still conscious after that?” I ask as he rests against the dresser. I frown at his silence and then snicker. “Ah you're not.”

 

Gently I withdraw and carry my beauty back to the bed. When I lay him down, he starts to come around. “Nomoretipsfromlionel.” He mutters before closing his eyes.

 

“Okay.” I murmur and pull him into my arms.

 

“You’re going to call him tomorrow aren’t you?” He yawns.

 

“Fuck yeah.” I reply, and he chuckles before, with a kiss to my chest, he pulls the blankets over us.

 

EOHOPS HOUSE - THIRTY MINUTES LATER

 

LOUNGE

 

MICHAEL

 

I take the mug of coffee with smile and settle back in the armchair. “You were right.” I take a sip and he looks puzzled. “About me having a nap I mean, just what I needed.”

 

“You did look done in. So before I do the grand tour, I have to ask, what were you in for?”

 

“A bogus charge of fraud.” I sneer. “Which neither of them had to pursue!”

 

“But you did do it, the fraud I mean?”

 

“Not in the deliberate sense. It was a misunderstanding and I offered to pay it back, but she refused to accept that; so the State took me and my friend to court, think she knows people…”

 

“Knows people?”

 

“She’s a nothing, a nobody, then suddenly she has this internationally famed attorney representing her. But enough about that soon to be sorry witch. Tell me about yourself. For a start, what's your name.”

 

His smile is great revealing perfect pearly whites. “Matthias. Mathias Harriman.”

 

MATTHIAS

 

For a guy who has just asked me about myself, he switched the conversation back to himself in no time flat. But that’s okay, the less he knows about me the better. I nod and smile in the right places whilst thinking if anybody is going to be sorry it is him. On two fronts, one for putting that sticker on Mom’s portrait and two for calling my darling sister, Slick, a witch!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please, if reviewing, be kind and constructive. Thanks.