- Text Size +

CHAPTER 51 - CHRISTINE AND NIXING NANCY...AND DAVID TO BOOT!


BRITIN - NEXT MORNING


BRIAN


He’s stormed off again! That’s the third walk he’s taken Baloo on since last night; Baggie looks up and whines. “Yeah, buddy, I’ve had enough too.” I head to the bathroom, grabbing my phone along the way. I yank our toiletry cupboard open, and once my phone is placed securely opposite it, start the video. 


“Justin, this is ridiculous. She’s done us over like a kipper, as George would say. Think about it, this is Slick. Yes, she ordered us to tell our Moms we were married before anyone else, but then nothing, not a word to us about not telling her. She’s…”


“Gotten into our heads and hit us in the one place she could.” I turn to face my slightly abashed husband. “I realised when Baloo was pulling for home the moment he saw the way I was going…”


“The back trail?” I stop the video with a smile. “Explains the whimpering from Baggie. You know how much Baloo hates going without him, it’s....” 


“...theirs.” He finishes whilst peering over my shoulder. “What were you doing?”


“Was going to throw the toiletries away. We could go and get some fresh,  and…why is she texting you now?” I grumble when Slick’s ringtone chimes, as he reads he smiles. “What? What is she saying?”


“That she’s messed with the natural order of things.” I completely agree; it’s as rare as hen’s teeth that I’m annoyed with Slick, but for her to have decided to do this now is like a burr in my side, why’d she wait this long?! “Are you listening?” I nod. “So she’s going to focus her attention on Eminem. When the hell did she get Eminem as a client?!”


“No idea! Don’t like his music, but...” Another text comes through, he snorts. “...now what?”


“That was an autocorrect. Not Eminem the rapper, although she wishes; she meant M&N as in Michael and Nancy. And she says that she knows you’re annoyed with her, but the reason  she picked this weekend for payback should be with you now.” He looks expectantly at me; when I do my jaw drops. “Brian? Brian, what is it?” 


“No way, no fucking way!” I cry, as I run down to the study. My hands are shaking as I try to open the safe. 


“Brian! Brian, where are you?!”


“Study!” I bellow, he’s with me in seconds. 


“What is going on?!” He pants. “Slick’s not answering.”


“She remembered!” I show him the text.


“What does cuir tus le do thuras plymouth mean?”


“Begin your Plymouth trip, it's Irish. Come on, come on!” 


“Come on what?! I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing!” He yells.


“Not you! Slick!” I finally find the document I’m looking for, and burst into tears; he holds me tight and waits for me to calm down. “As a distraction, it’s epic!” I snivel.


“Distract…” He tips my chin up; now his eyes are shining. “She found one, she’s actually found one?” We both look at his phone, willing it to arrive; finally it does. “Oh my god, I can’t...look!”



I put my sister from another mister on speaker, she picks up on the first ring. “Told ya!” She crows.


“I can’t believe you took that route!” Justin gripes, but he’s grinning. “So, where is it, when did you get it?!”


“Her, if you please! Cujo is on his way, she’ll be there in about five minutes. Happy Rawniversary and christen her as only the King and his Prince can!” 

 

“Slick…” I begin, but she’s gone. “...so we’re celebrating our Rawniversary with that. Come on, let’s pack...”


“Pack? It’s our Rawniversary present, clues in the name!” He giggles before we kiss slowly, languorously; we breathe each other in. then the familiar rattle of the trailer registers and we run outside.


CUJO


This was the hardest secret to keep, because after Slick, I’m the only person that touches their cars. As I pull up to the front of the house, I grin as they hold hands smiling at each other. The smile looks innocent enough, but the heated looks has me hurrying up, especially after I remember catching a live show in the garage; which was so hot that I seriously considered buying the Karma Sutra!


“Morning, gents! Will be two minutes!” I call out, but I’ve lost them to their kisses. And the grinding. Okay, now he’s taking off Brian’s belt!. Quickly I back her down then clear my throat; still they kiss and grind. 


“Who wants the keys?!” I drop them into the outstretched hand of Brian, who walks Justin towards the car. “Let me get out of here first!” I declare as I run back to the trailer.


JUSTIN


The trailer fades into the distance, I’m hope that the boys are behaving, because I really need to have fast and furious sex right the hell now! His lips quest down my neck. I pull at his t-shirt, whilst he opens the door. 


“Sit now!” I drop down, then clamber into the driver’s seat. “Hey, I’m…”


“Brian!” I growl. “You can drive back!” 


“Get out!” He orders; I’m about to lose my shit!  “I mean out of your pants, so I can suck you...time out!” He grips the door and takes deep breaths; seeing him so turned on almost tips me over the edge. “How?” He smoulders. “How can so short, feel so long?” I squeeze his hand. “Ever since we’ve started making love, I think this the longest we’ve ever been without it, right?”


Giving this some thought cools my ardour a bit. “Without touching in any way, yeah. Did you know we touch that much?” 


He gets in; the kiss is gentle, loving but full of heat. “Not until now, I didn’t realise the intimacy and connection we have; she did. She’s a little devil that lady, but we love her.”


“Yeah.” I sigh and spin his ring. “Can you believe it's three years, to the day that we first did it raw.” He snickers. “We watched Christine early dawn; you said that if Slick was a car, she would be Christine!” 


“Which she took as both a compliment and a challenge!” He strokes the upholstery. “But she came through for us again, and...where the hell are we going to find one of them?!” He slumps back in the seat; at first I don’t understand then I remember what we have to do in return.


“No, no, let’s think logically - actually Slick-ily about this.” I instruct; we get lost in our own thoughts. “Simplest is the best and quickest, let’s google! Stay there!”


“Wait, Justin, let's pack and take Christine to the...well somewhere not here, let’s get away for a few days.” When we get back to the study, he has a message from Matthew. He punches the air, then twirls me around. “This just got so much easier!” 


“How?!” I hold onto him as I’m a bit dizzy.


“Hey are you okay?”


I bask in his concern. “I’m fine, honest, so how?”


“The film that got her interested in engineering, she watched it with her Mom. It’s called the…”


“Chartroose Caboose.” I whisper against his lips. “Let’s go to Maryland, you can google on the way.”


ALLEGHANY COURTHOUSE - AN HOUR LATER


COMPUTER SCIENCES ROOM


EDNA


Nancy is almost coming in her granny panties as she ‘waits patiently’ for me to set up the laptop. “What skills are you trying to work on? Excel, PowerPoint, Word or something like that? Are you going to finesse your resume?”


“Yes, yes, those things.” She is almost sitting on my hip in her enthusiasm to sit down; well she can wait! “As for my resume, well no, because I shall be focused on campaigning for the release of my husband.” 


“You think he’s got a case for release?” She turns to face the person who got her jailed in the first place, Slick. “How do you deluded dullards work that out?”


She inhales sharply, before pasting a smile on her face. “I understand your upset towards me, Miss Phoenix, but…”


“Mrs Miller-Fox. And whilst you may understand, you certainly don’t care or have any remorse, unlike Lindsay…” The smile on Slick’s face causes Nancy’s lip to curl. “...oh, it was so funny, made her so human. But back to you. You have no idea how upset I am.” Nancy’s glares and I itch to give her a hard love tap. “But I shall let you go about what little business you have.” With that, she turns smartly on her heel and walks out; which is not what I expected her to do, but she works in surprising ways, does Slick.


“May I begin?” Nancy is dripping with longing...and now I have to bleach my brain having thought that! “Edna, may I?”


“Of course, but there are some affidavits for you to sign before you do so.” This gives her pause. “Just to confirm you will abide by the rules and regulations of use of the computer, etc. Do feel free to read them.”


“Thank you, I will…” She almost clicks her fingers; if only she had as she sure would have ‘got’ them! “...how long do I have this for? I want my attorney to look at this before I sign anything.”


I check the roster; she almost draws blood clutching her papers. “You won’t be able to book another computer until three weeks time.” 


“Three weeks? Why so long?!” She quavers.


“You’re not the only prisoner who needs to improve themselves. Unlike you, the others had the presence of mind to book early.”  


She almost swallows her face in fury; but annoyingly keeps her insult to herself. “Why didn't you give me these papers when you knew I wanted to use the computer?”


I go gimlet eyed. “Why didn’t you ask for them? Everything was in your pack, it is down to you to read them. Before you ask, I mean the pack that you were issued with when you were moved into the EOHOPSA house. It's the one you used it to catch the dust when you filed your talons at the weekend. Your options are, read and sign the papers now or go see your attorney and come back in three weeks. And when I said you need ‘to book’ it in three weeks, I meant you need to come here and book it…”


“So there’s no guarantee that I would get…” She sighs crossly. “...how long do I have this for today?”


“These are booked for three hour slots - again in your pack; you’ve been here for almost two hours. The time starts from when you get into the room, not when you use the computer.”


“I see. Which one relates…”


“Mrs Cameron-Peterson, you’re the one who wants to use this. Signing the documents is mandatory. And…” She stands abruptly. “...where are you going?”


“To the public library of course.” She huffs. “I don’t have to use this, I can go…”


“Not unaccompanied you can’t. I don’t have time to take you today, or any other day you wish to ask.” I smirk as she reads and sits in silence; it doesn’t take her long. “Want a pen?”


“Thank you.” She sniffs as she signs. “Now if you could excuse me, I’ve got some private correspondence to send, unless that's not allowed?”


“It is allowed, it just has to be vetted first. Protocol you understand? We can’t have people attempting to cause problems. You do understand, don’t you?”


“Of course, but can I have the password for it, please?”


“Once I’ve gotten copies of these for you; won’t be long.” I simper then leave her to simmer in frustration.


NANCY


Oh, how I detest that woman! I sit back, waiting for her loathsome return when the door opens. Sandrine St Bride and Elspbeth Miller-Fox are the last cows I want to see! “Good afternoon, ladies. Are you we…”


“Well? Yes, much better than you. But to come quickly to the point; we wanted to send you off.” Elspbeth declares. “Although I would’ve preferred to be seeing you with a writ in hand for the return of my portion of the bail.”


“Bail? I’m not sure I understand. Both your reason for bailing me out and…”


“Because it kept you beholden to us and it chafed your chuff, didn’t it, Sandy?” She gloats but Sandrine is silent. “So you must at least allow us that. Oh how silly of me, choice is not an option for you, but we’ve got freedom of the courthouse. We can go where and do what we want; we want to pipe you out.”


Before I can reply, the receptionist, who eventually gave us directions earlier, enters. “Have you finished, Mrs Cameron-Peterson?” 


I glare at her. “I’ve barely begun!” 


“Oh that’s good.” She states. “If you could make your way to Meeting Room 7. It’s just down the corridor to the left.”


MEETING ROOM 7 - FIVE MINUTES LATER


NANCY.


“What is happening now?!” I demand as I check my watch. “And where is Edna? I know you have influence, Sandrine, but this behaviour is very unbecoming.”


“This from the trollop who tried to wrap her dentures, or did he call them lizard lips, around Philip’s penis at the first opportunity!” Elspeth snaps; my mortification increases as Edna picks that moment to come in. “Perfect timing, Edna. Is it ready?”


“Yes, El.” She turns to me. “I can’t wait to see the back of you. I shall fling your knock-offs into your case; it will be there in time for lights out. Oh, you may well scowl, but your perniciousness is so all pervading that we will not allow you to continue to blight her life..”.


“Settled where?! And whose life have I blighted? I’ve done nothing but bring my children up to be...” I demand.


“Lynette.” Elspbeth bites out. “You’ve done nothing but punish her for your unwillingness to keep your legs closed!” 


“Say something to my Mom, I dare you.” We all turn to the door where the grease monkey leans. “I would draw this out and insist you guess why as well as where, but since we’ve got husbands that want our non-lizard lips wrapped around their prick, I’ll make it quick. The trials starts next week, so you’re being returned to prison.”


“Trials? I’m only…”


“I mean, yours and Michael’s and David’s. They all start next Monday. His is near Frackville, you and your accomplice will be tried at Alleghany. Judge Harold Shaw will be presiding, with Judge Richards also on the bench.” My heart races and I clutch the chair. Judge Harold Shaw is the very woman who put me in jail. “If you’re lucky, they won’t remember either of you, but at least there’s one light at the end of that very long tunnel of yours.”


“What’s that?” I whisper.


“Laura Marley; you were set to try and find her.” I go cold, how does she know this?! “Be thankful, because this non-lesbian greasey monkey pulled another favour. She’s going to be your cellmate.”


WARRIORS PATH STATE PARK, CRYSTAL HILLS POINT - LATE AFTERNOON


BACK SEAT OF CHRISTINE


BRIAN


When we realised how long it would take us to get to Maryland we decided to stop off for a picnic half way. It’s gorgeous here and despite our excitement earlier, we’re just happy - although still bubbling with horniness - to just be. I curl his hair around my fingers as he feeds me a piece of watermelon.


“Want me to take over driving?” He shakes his head. “Did you manage to get a room at our honeymoon hotel?”


“No, even better.” He grins then gives me his phone, before reaching for the flask to up my coffee. “What do you think?”


“It’s a very nice apartment! Scratch that…” I keep scrolling. “...that is gorgeous! Can we extend our stay for a few more days?” 


“We could. And when we get there we can start picking out furniture for this one.” He flicks the screen; first I’m confused then incredulous, he puts his finger to my lips. “Let me explain, you bought the cabin; I’ve been wanting to find an equivalent and…”


"Wait, you bought..."


"Brian, you have done so much for me. Remember how we met? I had nothing; I didn't even know where my next meal would come from, but you were there for me."


“To provide a car for you to puke on.”  We laugh at the memory. “Naturally, I had to make sure you fixed it." I pull him into my arms; he twirls the button on my shirt. “Please tell me why?”


"I vowed that one day, I would do something amazing to prove to you just how grateful I am and how much I love you. So when I saw the listing I knew; it's the perfect gift for you...for us."


My heart swells with love and delight at his ability to continually surprise me. "But when did you see it?”


“Two years ago.” His pride is justified.


“Justin, all I wanted and have is for you to love me as much as I love you. Well, that and the blowjobs of course.”


"Of course." He giggles. "I know all that, Brian, but I wanted to do it, and now that I can, I did. Besides, I intend to enjoy it just as much as you will….probably more, because I get to be ravaged, fucked, sucked and rimmed in our loft, which nobody but us knows about, by THE Brian Kinney!"


JUSTIN


“Brian Taylor-Kinney.” He corrects me then proceeds to pour every ounce of his love into his kisses; we’re panting and tender lipped when we part. “Want to take the edge off?”


“Yes!” I growl before sprinting to reception to book a tent.





Maryland loft apartment:

https://www.apartments.com/tindeco-wharf-apartments-baltimore-md/ewy929p/

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive if reviewing. Thank you.