- Text Size +

CHAPTER 23 - SPEAKING...PART 2


QUBE HOUSE - MORNING, TWO DAYS LATER


STORM ROOM


BRIAN


He’s dozing. He looks so beautiful. I curl his hair around his ear then gently blow into it. 


“Mmm.” He moans, a hand snakes down my thigh.


“Good morning, sweetness.” I purr. “Gonna wake up for me all by yourself  or do you need resuscitation?” Blue eyes fly open, he licks his lips before he looks down then up again. “Ah that…” I slide the blanket down his body, kissing a trail as I go. “...I love the smell of you first thing in the morning. No, I love the smell of us…” I nuzzle his bush, it is at that peach fuzz stage, so soft and downy. His fingers tangle in my hair and he sighs. “...which one first? Cock or balls?”


“Balls and left.” He murmurs as he spreads his legs. I settle between them and take his ball in my mouth and push my fingers into his warmth. I look up  and, as per usual, he is lost in the feeling. 


He spreads wider. I lash him with my tongue and twist my fingers. “Huh-ah!” He mewls as his stomach muscles ripple. My fingers are clutched fiercely as I continue to plunder his heat, soon my spit is mixed with his precum as it runs down his balls. 


The room is filled with the sound of him thrashing on the sheets and gasping with pleasure. I look up to see him arching his back before unloading down my throat. I saturate the sheets as I cum seconds later. “Cumming your way.” I mutter once I can speak and see. When I reach him, as usual, he flops on top then nestles under my chin. “Feeling better?”


“Mmm.” He breathes. “We have at least a couple of hours before the little one comes to join us.”


“Yeah, reckon so.” I reply.


“So there was nothing?” He traces my happy trail.


“Not that Faal, Zeus and Zee could see.” I was wondering when he was going to bring up what Luther had shared with the Sperminator. “Thankfully, my life is and will always be an open book.”


“So what could they have been talking about?” I hate him so much for, once again, casting a shadow over his life. I really hope he is burning in hell.


“Him and Vance? No idea, and as for Vance and Lindsay, first of all...yuck!” He giggles. “And maybe it’s not me they were talking about. Maybe it’s you.”


“But what about?” He sighs and we go quiet. “You know what?” He sits up. I smile at the determined look on his face. “I want to go through his personal effects...come on, get up! Let’s get this done!”


“So we are going now?” I get out of bed and start to plan. “When do we get back?”


“Depends on what’s in there. Maybe Friday, but I am not waiting for the shit to hit the fan!”


“Me neither. Let me go speak to Zee.” 


“Actually, as well as that, there is one more person I need to see.” He looks over his shoulder at me from the bathroom door. “Might as well kill two birds with one stone!”


“Wherever you lead I follow.” I tell him as I set the water in the shower.


An hour later, we are on our way to Pittsburgh; I am across two seats in the Humvee while he is plundering my ass...God, I love it when he’s angry!


COUNTRY CLUB - SAME TIME


PRIVATE DINING ROOM


VANCE


I almost want to scream with frustration. I reread the statement from the Governor, apologising profusely for the distress caused by the actions of the former Warden. I sigh in exasperation as the food and Lindsay take their time to arrive. Over the last few days I have spent in her company, I have grown less and less enamoured of her. She is telling me nothing I don’t already know about Kinney and Taylor. I refused to see them as married, unlike the milksop, degenerate liberals who voted them in; but she has given me some interesting tidbits about Zaden. I look up at the door opening. She swans in with bags in hand.


“Hi, Gardner!” She trills as if she hasn’t kept me waiting for half an hour. “Good news! The letter came from Faal. I knew he would keep his word, so I did a bit of shopping.”


“That explains why you are late.” I remark pointedly.


“Am I?” She shucks off her jacket. “My watch had stopped, so had no idea of the time.” She sighs as she sinks down into the seat opposite. “I have forgotten how tiring shopping can be! And then of course, I had to sort out my living arrangements.” She fans herself then the door knocks. “Ah, the food. Come in!” 


I blink rapidly as realisation dawns. I wait for the waiter to leave. “Did you call the club and ask them to hold off serving lunch until you arrived?”


“Of course! Why, were you hungry?” She flicks her hair and smiles. “It was only half an hour.”


“Thought your watch had stopped.” I remark.


“It had, I asked them what time they were due to serve, obviously. Are you miffed?”


“Yes, actually I am. Not just because of that. So, what are your thoughts on Craig Taylor?” 


She thinks for a few seconds. “He is a homophobe, but that being said, he should’ve disciplined Justin better; they both should have. Perhaps he wouldn’t be so used to getting his own way all the time.” She pours the wine, I didn't order, before nibbling on the bread. “Why do you ask?”


“What do you mean, he is a homophobe?” I sigh, wondering if she has any concept of things outside of herself.


“Well, unless his views have changed, then he is a homophobe.” 


“No, his views have not changed, he died as he lived.” She stops chewing. “He had a heart attack whilst fighting with another prisoner. At least it was quicker than the acute pancreatitis and cancer that were killing him.” 


“How do you know that?” She frowns before reaching for the paper. Her eyes widen as she reads. “I wonder when the funeral will be and if they will go?” 


“Kinney and Taylor? I wouldn't think so.”


“Wouldn’t be surprised.” She takes another sip of wine. “He might follow Brian’s example and attend. Even though he and his father were estranged, he did go, we all did. Well, not all. Justin wasn't there to support him, despite claiming to be his boyfriend and living with him.” 


“The court cases, you never said who instigated them?”


“Zaden and Justin, of course.”


I contemplate as I remember the few times I saw Novotny, and can’t reconcile the whining brat to the criminal - and I use this term loosely - mastermind they portrayed him as in the other article. To get away with what he did for so long is baffling. Then I think of the late Craig Taylor, and how it was a fortuitous meeting. We were all in the recreation room just after he had recently been transferred. 


I recognised him vaguely from going to the club, at first he kept himself to himself.  But then one day, another asked him what he was in for, and he said he was set up by some guy named Stark, blah-blah-blah. It wasn’t until a few days later when he heard what I had done that he approached me and praised me for my actions, but wished that they were in the loft when it went up. Soon we were comparing Kinney stories; he blamed him entirely for his son’s descent into depravity, whilst I blamed his son for persuading Kinney not to help me. 


It was when they got elected that we hatched a plan. A plan to completely destroy them, or for Kinney to buy our silence. When he was going through his things, he was surprised to find he had Taylor’s birth certificate. I remember the smile on his face when he told me he found it and what he planned to do. With some very careful and hardly noticeable adjusting, he had the date of birth amended to show that Taylor was two years younger than he said he was. At first, I was confused as to how that would even work, but he reassured me that because of their depraved love, Kinney, when he demanded an audience with him, would do anything to keep that quiet.


But now that avenue is closed to me and I have to think of something else, something to discredit and then blast them into oblivion.


“Are you listening to me?” Lindsay demands.


“Sorry, was thinking about dinner tonight, what did you say?”


“I said the trials happened because of Zaden and Justin, as they wanted Brian to themselves. And here is the result: I am near destitute, my children don’t want to know me, and Brian is trapped in a marriage that he doesn’t want. I don’t know how he did it, but he made Brian do something he has never done before…”


“What?”


“Lie. By marrying him, he made him break a promise to me.”


“And what was that?” I pick up my wine and have to grudgingly admit it does taste good.


“To marry me.” I gape at her as she sniffs. “We had an agreement that we would marry once our son turned 21, and…”


“Are you serious?!” I gasp thinking of where we can go with this.


“Absolutely. He presents an image of homosexuality, but Brian and I are alike, in that we are bisexual.”


BRITIN - LATE EVENING


MASTER BEDROOM 


BRIAN


“What have you been doing?” I call out to Justin, who steps out of the en suite.


“What do you mean? I am brushing my teeth, surely you can hear the buzz of the brush old man?” He snickers and returns to finish off.


“Adam White sent you a text message; saying it is done.” His brush goes off and he spits, then I am flattened as he leaps on the bed. “Oof! What is going on?!” I wrestle him onto his back whilst he grabs his phone. He reads the text with an ever increasing smile. “Twat, talk to me.”


“I got speaking to Lynette at the shower, she told me an interesting tidbit about Lindsay and some money she has come into, well, will come into. And that got me thinking, Zee and Faal don't need or want the money that she owes them, but that doesn't mean that she shouldn’t pay it back.”


“You can't make them take the money.”


“No, not that money, the support money she syphoned off before Ted got involved and demanded the receipts. I asked him to get that back.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.