- Text Size +

CHAPTER 28 - PLAYING WITH AN ANGEL AND DEALING WITH THE DEVIL


STORM ROOM, QUBE HOUSE, PORTLAND - TWO DAYS LATER


JUSTIN


I can hear water, but there is no Brian. I scramble out of bed, slightly peeved that he’s showering without me, but then stop. Yes, he is showering without me, but with MJ. She is giggling as she pushes his hair into spikes. My heart pools into my feet. Quickly and quietly, I go and fetch my camera. I take the picture, then head back to bed.


POOL ROOM


“Hey, sleepyhead, how you doing?” Brian’s smile warms my heart as he sets up the table. “You needed that sleep, I think.”


“Hmmm. How long?”


“A good few hours after I woke and showered with MJ.” He stretches out his back. “Up for it?” He holds out a cue, but I shake my head. “You okay?”


“Yeah, just want to watch for now.” I settle on the stool. “Where’s everyone?”


“Shopping. Mel is protesting loudly, but she went. They are…” he stops talking as I get behind him and undo his belt buckle, “...what are you doing?”


“Undoing your belt buckle.” I reply.


“I feel that. Why?” 


“Because of this.”


“When did you pack that?!” He gasps as I put down our latest creation.


“Whilst you were wrapping up your office.” I grind against him. “I want you to continue your game, don’t mind me at all. What are your balls, solid or stroked...stripes, I mean stripes.”


“Stripes.” He locks eyes with me over his shoulder.


“I love your feet.” I murmur as I help him out of his jeans.


“Because?”


“They are nearly always naked, which helps to get the rest of you that way quicker.”


“Am always thinking ahead.” He smirks. “Gucci.”


“Folding.” I return and drape them neatly over the stool.


“Chalk, please.” I hand it over, and watch him slowly prepare his cue. When I touch the base of his spine, he squirms slightly. “May I begin?”


“Yep.” I stroke his butt as he leans over the table, and switch on our newest toy, a screw head dildo with prostate massager. Gentling my fingers over his hole elicits a low purr. “Top left, please.” I switch it on and slide in just the massager and watch his cheeks ripple, he cues perfectly. “With each ball you pot, I push in an inch…”


“Just an inch…” He lines up another ball. “...how big is it?”


“It’s modelled on you, how big do you think?”


“Oh!” His head briefly touches the cue before he looks at me. “Need a pocket.”


“Centre right.” I unbutton his shirt. He frowns, then rolls his lips and hips as I tweak his nipples. “Need to cover the table.” I smile. He nods, strikes, and misses. “I won't count that one, as I had doubly distracted you. Take off your shirt then retake.”


He is naked in seconds and lining up the shot. I lean over him. “Try not to miss this time…” I ratchet up the vibrations. “...shoot.”


We watch the ball fly to the right hand centre pocket and the clunk as it rattles against the pocket reverberates around the room, then it drops in. He gasps I start to ‘screw’ it inside. “Ohmygodohmyohmyoh!” 


For the next ten minutes, he yelps, mewls and whimpers, but never misses a shot. I flick on the massager, he skies his stick, and the cue ball clatters against the fireplace.  


“Can you hold off until I get that?” I whisper.


“Take your time…” He writhes. “...can I hold it?” I swallow hard, before guiding his hand back. “Christ.” His back blooms with goosebumps as he grinds his hips. “Okay, maybe hurry up a little!” I quickly obey, he lets out a breathy sigh as my hand replaces his. “Which pocket?”


“Grab my cue....” I groan as I shuck my jeans down and press my cock against his thighs. The cue clatters to the table. “...and stroke in time. You look so unbelievably hot!”


“Closer.” He croons and spreads his legs wider. Reaching between them, he aligns my cock against his balls so that he can jack us off at the same time. “Will be quick!”


As our passion builds, our cries get louder and louder, so we don’t hear anybody coming in. We cum together and collapse on the floor. The last thing I manage to do is remove the dildo before we pass out. When we come around some time later, someone has covered us with a blanket and banked the fire. I turn in his arms, he smiles and nods up to the table. There is the dildo standing proud and, I think, clean! “Am going to go with either Faal or Zee…” He snickers. “...and please tell me you have one of your own?”


“Of course I do. And yes, you will be repeating that on me later.” I kiss him tenderly before we drift back off to sleep, still entwined, very sticky but very happy!


PITTSBURGH GRAND HALL - EVENING, TWO DAYS LATER 


GALA SUMMER DINNER, LAURA’S BLUMENGARTEN


LINDSAY


It is a nice warm night and I am in a recently purchased evening gown. The garden is beautifully lit, but all the chatter is about the recent death involving the Mayor-Elect and the First Man. Mother and I met with Gardner, they both agreed that I should lead the charge to show the world exactly who and what Taylor is, and how dishonourable he has made Brian!


“It must have been frightening for them both.” Says a guest. I pause to listen. “Especially as he had nothing between them. He could’ve done anything to his husband!”


“He did seem a bit obsessed from what I read about him.” Her companion nods.


“He wasn’t obsessed.” I cut in smoothly. “He was harassed. All is not what it seems in the world of Taylor-Kinney. I should know, I have experienced his behaviour first hand…” I trail off and then make my way back to the bar. I smile as they get closer and chatter animatedly, casting looks in my direction.


“Let the battle commence.” I smirk as the Maitre’d comes to the door. I look around for Gardner, who had disappeared to talk to someone across the garden. I do wish he would come back, as I am feeling a mite abandoned. 


“Ladies and gentlemen! Ladies and gentlemen. Dinner will be served in ten minutes, please take your seats!” 


I make my way over to Gardner, and hover. He turns to me with a slight smile. “I will join you in a minute, Lindsay, just need to wrap up this conversation.” 


“Oh, of course, I will be waiting…” I make a point of stroking his arm, giving the woman he was talking to a clear hands off signal. “...darling.”


I take my seat and try to see who else will be our dining companions. People are taking their time to get to the tables, such tardiness! I look across at the lady whose conversation I joined earlier and smile. She looks away with a slight frown. I can’t think of what could’ve caused that, but then again she was most likely taken in by his bullshit woe is me statement…


Start of flashback

LINDSEY'S HOUSE - THREE DAYS AGO


LOUNGE


I turn on the TV after Gardner’s excited call. Seems that they have released a statement about Michael’s death. “Let’s see what he has to say about it, shall we?” I settle down on the sofa and turn up the volume.


“Due to speculation over the fatal shooting of Michael Charles Novotny, we wish to issue the following statement…” Justin begins, and I am surprised that it is not the master at work taking the lead. “...whilst I'm sorry that he died in such a horrible manner, all the pain and suffering he caused his family, his friends, but most especially my husband and I, will not allow me to behave like a hypocrite and mourn him. He tormented me for years, and we have evidence, not just our words, to back this up. He was jailed for 40 years for the harm he wrought. He then murdered someone and absconded from jail, just to be close to Brian, whilst thinking the person he was killing was me…” I switch it off and roll my eyes.


“That evidence will never see the light of day, Boy Wonder!” I snipe. “Never!”

End of flashback


“Well isn't this nice?” I am in shock as Lynette sits down opposite me. “How on earth did you get invited here?”


“How did I?” I sneer. “Surely that question is something you should be pondering about yourself!”


“Not really, she is my guest.” I go cold at the sound of Mel’s voice as she takes the seat next to her. She rubs her belly whilst looking over her glass at me. “It is booze free before you seek to make another scene.” I look over my shoulder, desperate for Gardner to come back. “You are so determined to be a grandiose bourg-ass that you can't see what’s in front of you. This Gala is sponsored by the Drew Boyd Foundation Dinner, so Drew is hosting...”


“I...” I trail off as more of the 'family' start to join us. They are Emmett, Leda, Richard, and, a few feet behind him, Brian and Justin! There are three empty seats, which makes my heart begin to pound. 


“But that is my assigned seat!” I hear Gardner’s annoyed voice. I look over and he is talking to the Maitre’d.


“Yes, Mr Vance, I am aware of that, but obviously, given your history with the Taylor-Kinneys, and the recent incident, they asked if you could be moved. Naturally, we have to accommodate their wishes. Please do not make a scene.”


Make a scene, make a scene! 


“Fine. Where have I been moved to?” He growls.


“Table seven. It’s the lotto table, thank you for your obedience.”


“You mean understanding?”


“No. Now take your seat.”


Three more tormentors are coming, who can they be?! I can’t leave as that will show weakness! Oh God, have mercy!


“Lindsay, how nice.” Jennifer smarms as she takes her seat.


“Jennifer...” I begin, but my words dry up. For, approaching and smiling are Lydia and Daphne! 


“Nice? You call that nice?!” Daphne scythes a look so cold and hateful, I feel it across my nerves. They are not helped when Brian and Justin take their seats, but do not acknowledge me.


“She been styling your hair again?” Daphne laughs at Brian.


“Yep. Not quite got the hang of slicked back. Seems she likes spikes, but then again she does take after her other daddy in liking prickly things.”


“So, Lindsay, will we be seeing your greatness returning to the art world, or will you be taking another career path?” Lydia’s chilly tone cuts me to the quick, but I marshall my defences and sip my drink, never dropping her gaze.


“I am taking a break from the art scene. I will return, and…”


“Have you forgotten Melody Reichmann and Millicent Foster-Brown, friends of mine and foolish enemies for you to make? Besides that, there’s Sidney and Norma, again friends of mine, enemies of yours.” 


“I will return, I may even open my own gallery, they are not the only contacts in the art world.” I reply calmly.


“But they are the best.” She returns. “Emmy Lou, are you alright?”


“Yes.” He takes his seat next to Mel and rubs her bulge. “So did you have the same cravings that Daph had?” He smiles. “I can't wait to see little Sprite, the mix of the two of you should be interesting!”


Sprite?! The two of them?! Which two?! And what does Daphne have to do with that?!


“Not sure, but Sprite has an appetite…”


“Oh goodness me!” Daphne laughs then looks at Justin, who shrugs “So that’s your fault, is it?! I could not stop eating, it was ridiculous!”


“Now, Lindsay…” Emmett turns his icy gaze on me. “...this is my party, and I am about to make you cry because I want to. Two things: one, why are you casting aspersions that Justin somehow caused his death? You know full well, because you were the other person stoking the flames of Sodom and Gomorrah, that Justin has been, and still is, on armed guard watch by Vince for years. And he could’ve taken him out at anytime.” 


All eyes are on me, but I have bested Emmett before and will continue to do so!


“And who told you that?” I bluster.


“Someone I believe more than you. And secondly, guess who got that little bump cooking?” Emmett sneers. “It’s a shame that he is dead, really, because oh, how Baby would’ve enjoyed telling him about Jenny getting a half-sister. Now…” He signals someone, I look behind me. Sauntering up with a grim but smug expression is Daphne’s fuckbuddy! “...Vince, be a dear and get rid of that!”


“Sure, Ems, where’d you want me to put her? By the dumpster, or…”


“Oh no, no, I will not have her mithering to anyone about how we did her wrong. I believe there are lotto seats available just over there. I pity the unfortunate who ends up next to you.”


I drain my glass and rise, pulling my arm out of his reach. “I can get there unaided, thank you.” I bite out, heading to the table, but there is no seat next to Gardner and he is still talking to the woman from earlier. I sit down, then realise why nobody had taken it, there is massive tree blocking my view of the party! And on top of that, I am sitting next to Campbell Lutz, pervert of the art world!


“Why, Lindsay, how have you been?!” He leers into my chest. “How lovely to see you!”


“I wish I could say the same!” I retort pouring half the bottle of wine into my glass. 


“Now, now, let’s not be unfriendly…”


“You have no idea, nobody does, how unfriendly I am about to be!” I snarl.


BRIAN


“You are in trouble when I get you home, and I am telling Drew about what you did, Emmy Lou!”


“What did I do?!” Justin snickers as he looks across at the lotto table. “She is seriously behind that tree!”


“Focus, twat. Did you concoct this between you?”


“What?” Emmy Lou chuckles.


“And you, Mel, to play along, such behaviour.” Jennifer grins.


“I have no idea to what you are referring.” Emmy sniffs. “If…”


“You gave her the impression that Justin is the father of their baby, which is not true.”


“I did? Oh, that is unfortunate.”


“Twat?” I look down at him. “Well?”


“I am going to be doing that presentation standing up, aren’t I?” He looks hopeful.


“Yep!” I feel my cock twitch in response to the sparkle in his eyes. “Um, Ems…”


“We’ve booked the top floor of the hotel opposite, get along!” Ems laughs, so we take off giggling.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be kind and constructive.