- Text Size +

 

Mayor Kinney

* 5 *

"Brian," Justin said.  He felt himself drawn along behind Brian who had a viselike grip on his wrist.  He wasn't sure why they were rushing out of the ballroom. He wanted to savor their dance.  "Brian," he said again.



They had reached the lobby of the hotel.  "We're leaving," was Brian's only response.



"Sure, but why?"



"I wonder if Chuck is out front."  Brian started towards the front door.



"Brian, wait.  What happened? That dance was wonderful.  Is that how it was at the prom?"



"No."



"No?"



"I have to get out of here," Brian said looking around like someone was going to jump out and start kicking his ribs in again.  He pulled Justin outside and glanced around for the limo. Immediately Chuck appeared. He must have been waiting somewhere just outside the front doors.



"Leaving early, aren't you, Mr. Mayor?" he asked with a grin.



"Where's the fucking car?" Brian snapped back very ungraciously.



"Did something happen in there?" Chuck asked worry written on his face.



"He wants to go home," Justin said by way of explanation.



Chuck nodded.  "I'll get the car."



"Brian …" Justin tried once again.



"Don't.  Don't say another word until we're back at the loft."



Justin nodded.  He didn't know what was wrong with Brian but he would do as the man wished.  Once they were there he was going to get an explanation of this strange behavior.



The limo pulled up.  Brian yanked the door open and shoved Justin inside before Chuck could get out to assist them.  Brian climbed in and they took off. As they drove off Justin caught a glimpse of a worried looking Debbie who had just come out of the front doors of the hotel.



The ride to the loft was completed in silence.  Justin was a little bit afraid to say anything. He had rarely heard Brian speak so harshly to him.  The man seemed to be at a breaking point, and Justin didn't want to push him past it.



As soon as the car stopped, Brian shoved the door open.  Justin saw him wince in pain. His ribs, Justin thought. Has he hurt himself?  Was I too heavy when he was lifting me during the dance?



Brian got out and Justin followed close behind.  Chuck called to them, asking if they would be staying in for the rest of the night.  Brian nodded and they disappeared into the building.



Once they were inside the loft, Brian began ripping off his clothes.  "Fucking suit!" he griped and winced as he shrugged out of the jacket.  He pulled at his tie, unsuccessfully trying to rip it off. Finally he pulled it off over his head.  He yanked his shirt out and lost several buttons as he ripped it open.



"Brian…" Justin said softly.



Brian glared at him and continued with his shoes and pants.  He stalked up to the bedroom and reappeared in jeans with the usual top button undone.  He wore nothing else.



"Brian…" Justin said with a sigh.



The man brushed past him.  He went to the bar and poured a large glass of Beam.  He took several gulps and then turned to stare at Justin.



"Are you going to talk to me now?"



"No."


"Yes, you are.  You can't fucking keep doing crap like this.  Tell me what happened."



"Nothing happened.  We had our 'first dance' and we came home."



"Don't do that.  Don't shut me out.  What is it?"



"I need my fucking head read!  I'm such a goddam idiot. I should fucking know better."



"If you'll stop flagellating yourself and tell me what's wrong, maybe I can help."



"Help?  Help? You're the problem."



"What?"  Justin looked like someone had slapped him in the face and that was exactly how he felt.



Brian glared at him silently.



"Brian, if you don't explain that comment I'm leaving."  When Justin heard nothing in response he headed for the door.



"Don't go," Brian said softly.  That was all it took to make Justin stop.  He turned around and waited, knowing if he asked for an explanation he would set the man off once again.



Brian let out a huge sigh.  "Such a drama queen," Justin thought.  Brian took another slug of the Beam and opened his mouth like he was ready to say something.  Nothing came out.



Justin waited.



"I don't know where to start," Brian finally said rather lamely.



"Well, you could start by telling me why I'm the problem.  What did I do?"



"It's not what you do; it's what you do to me."



"Explanation?"



"I go nuts when I'm around you.  You make me do stupid things."



"Like what?" Justin asked, truly mystified about what Brian was getting at.



"Like that fucking dance!"



"That was a great dance!  I couldn't believe we did all those moves and everybody watched us and applauded at the end."  Justin's face glowed as he remembered all the details of their dance. Brian winced. "Did you hurt your ribs when you were lifting me?  Is that what's wrong?"



"No.  It should never have happened.  I can't believe I did that all over again."  Brian grimaced and shook his head in disbelief.  "You didn't want to do it. You kept telling me that the dance wasn't a good idea, but I had to make the grand gesture.  That's what you do to me. You make me forget myself, all my inhibitions and controls, and then I do something stupid like that public display."



"But nothing happened.  People seemed to like it.  They clapped."



"You haven't seen the morning papers," Brian snarled.



"Oh."



"We're going to be crucified and all the ill will is going to come back at us.  Flaunting myself! Flaunting us! I can just hear everybody."



"Brian, I don't get this.  Why did you do it if you think that's what's going to happen?"



"I told you.  You make me crazy."



"So this is all my fault?"


"No … I didn't mean that," Brian said slowly.  "It's just that I know better, and then I do it anyway."



"I think that's called spontaneity," Justin said with a grin, "and it's kind of nice for a change."



"Did you like the dance?" Brian asked, his face softening as he looked at his partner.



"It was fabulous!  That's why I asked if it was like the one at the … prom."  Justin saw a cloud pass over Brian's face. "But you said no."



Brian seemed to be weighing how he would respond to that.  "It was a lot like the one at your prom. I kissed you just like that before we left."



"It was wonderful.  Why did we rush out?  Did we do that at the prom too?"



"Yes … yes, we did.  I was so … happy then.  Only this time after I kissed you I realized what I had done, and all I felt was fear.  It was so much like the prom, and we both know what happened next. I was afraid history was repeating itself.  There were protesters outside, and I had been attacked, and that car …"



"Stop it!" Justin ordered.  "Nothing happened. We're home, and safe."


Brian allowed himself to be held in Justin's gentle hug.  "For how long?" he had to ask.



"For always.  We've gotten through things like this before and we'll get through this one too.  Didn't we agree that we weren't going to hide who we are?"



"Yeah, but we also agreed to keep it low key."



"Well, maybe it did go a little farther than it should have, but …" Justin paused for effect.  "I really liked it," he admitted with his sunshine smile all over his beautiful face.



"You did?"



"Of course I did.  That was about the best moment of my life."



"And you remember it?"



"You shit!  Of course I remember it and … it will make up for the one I don't remember."



Brian looked sad again, and Justin was sorry he had mentioned the prom.



"I love you," Justin declared.  "Let's go to bed so I can fuck a full fledged mayor, not just a mayor elect."



"You seem to be into firsts these days," Brian said with a smirk.  "Are you going to fuck the new mayor after his first day of work tomorrow?"



"You bet!  And after his second day and his third and his fourth …"



The kisses along his jaw and down his throat were causing Justin to lose his train of thought.



"Will you get out of that fucking suit!" Brian said.



Justin began taking off his clothes and Brian was happy to help him.  Justin undid the buttons on Brian's jeans and slid them down. When he stepped out of them they were both naked.



"Kiss me like you did at the hotel," Justin asked.



Brian smiled at his boy and took him in his arms.  He danced him around the room, dipped him backwards and then kissed him for all he was worth.



When he finally let Justin up, the boy gasped, "Whew!  You take my breath away."



"Was that ridiculously romantic enough for you?"



Justin froze for a second.  Those words! Had he heard those words before?



"What's wrong?" Brian asked.



"I just had a … a funny feeling, like I could hear you say those words … but not here."



"You did?" Brian asked slowly.  "I said them to you by the Jeep in the … parking garage."



"Shit!  I can't quite remember it … not exactly."



"Don't try too hard," Brian suggested.  "You'll give yourself a migraine."



"But I want to remember.  I want to know what you said to me.  That night was so important to us. And then it all went wrong," Justin said sadly.



"Hobbs made it go wrong.  That's why I got so worried at the hotel tonight.  Hobbs came out of nowhere and it all happened so fast.  The same thing could have happened again."



"But it didn't.  I love you," Justin said and kissed Brian hard.



"Easy, young fellow," Brian laughed, "I think we need to retire to the boudoir before things get out of hand."



"Boudoir?"



"You know," Brian grinned.



"Come on," Justin yelled and raced up the steps.  Brian caught him at the side of the bed and they tumbled naked onto the duvet.  Justin giggled as Brian tickled him a little bit and then started a series of kisses that left him breathless.  "What do you feel like?" Justin asked. "You deserve a reward for that dance."



"I really like you riding my cock … like you did last night."



"You do?" Justin teased looking for a compliment.



"Nobody does it better."



"I think you're getting lazy, getting too used to people waiting on you."



"You think?"


Justin giggled and began stroking Brian's cock until it was fully engorged.  He slid his tongue through the slit and heard Brian groan in satisfaction. He licked over the head gathering the precum and sliding it onto the shaft.  His mouth engulfed the head of the cock and he sucked … hard. Brian arched up off the bed and screamed Justin's name.



"I think you're ready," Justin said with a self-satisfied smile.  "How be you get me prepared?" He turned so his little pink pucker was right in front of Brian's face.



Brian opened his eyes grateful that he had managed not to come when Justin had sucked him so hard.  He was immediately confronted by Justin's ass. He took a gentle nibble out of one luscious butt cheek.



"Ooohh," Justin moaned.  He could feel Brian licking the spot and easing the sting.  The tongue moved over to the crack of his ass, and starting licking up and down, passing over his pucker each time.  Justin involuntarily pushed back wanting Brian inside him. Brian grabbed the boy's hips and jabbed into the knot of muscle with his rigid tongue.  Justin moaned and looked over his shoulder at Brian.



Brian jabbed harder and deeper feeling the muscles there relax and allow him entry.  He started to use a finger on the hole, then two, then three. Justin was bucking back and forth riding his digits and begging for more.



"Hey," Brian said softly.  "Save some of that for my dick."



Justin turned around and kissed his partner reaching for the condom and lube that were always on the nightstand.  In no time flat he had Brian sheathed and lubed and was positioned over the rigid cock. Brian held it steady as Justin slowly eased himself onto the pulsing rod.



Justin threw his head back and emitted a laugh of pure joy as he came to rest on Brian's groin.  He was fully impaled and loved that feeling. Brian smiled at him. When Justin was so wanton and happy, Brian felt the same way.  It was like he could relive some of the experiences he had missed in childhood and adolescence through this wonderful boy.



They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.  Justin ran his hands over Brian's chest and gently touched the ugly bruise on his one side.



"Does it hurt a lot?" he asked.



"It's not so bad," Brian replied.  "And in a few minutes I bet I'll forget all about it."



"I'll do my best to make that happen."



Justin began a slow up and down movement that he gradually coupled with tightening and releasing the muscles of his anus.  He swiveled his hips around and then leaned in to kiss Brian. The man lay perfectly still allowing Justin to work his magic and enjoying every move the boy made.



Justin began bouncing faster and faster and Brian panted and groaned beneath him.  He could feel his orgasm building and reached for Justin's cock that bobbed in front of him.  He began to pull in time with Justin's movements and was rewarded with a litany of, "Yes … yes … yes … oh, yes … Yes!"



Justin slammed against Brian's groin, hard and then he came, shooting into Brian's fist and onto the man's chest.  He could feel his anus contract and squeeze Brian's dick mercilessly. The man exploded into the condom and they fell apart, spent and exhausted.



After a few minutes Brian turned over and rested against Justin.  "Was it good with the mayor?" he whispered.



"Very good," Justin agreed and they both drifted off to sleep.



                                                                 -----



When they awoke the next morning, all they could remember were the good parts of the previous evening.  Neither wanted to get a newspaper and probably see an attack against their conduct at the dance. They helped each other get rid of their morning wood and then got dressed.  Brian would go to City Hall and Justin was going to be allowed to go back to PIFA for the new semester. He had to go to the school and make some arrangements so he could start the next week.



Brian called Chuck who said he would be there with the limo in half an hour.  Brian thought he might be able to get used to having a car and driver at his disposal all the time.



He looked at Justin who was almost ready to leave for PIFA.  He would need two buses to get there.



"Justin," Brian said.  "I want you to use this."  He handed Justin the keys to his Corvette.  "Just be gentle with her."



"Are you kidding?  You're going to let me drive the 'Vette?" Justin shrieked.



"That's what I said.  I have Chuck and the limo, so somebody needs to drive the 'Vette."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Justin repeated kissing all over Brian's face.



"Okay, I get the point.  I'm duly thanked," Brian chuckled pleased that he had made Justin so happy.



"I'll be really careful," Justin promised.  He could hardly wait to get behind the wheel.



"Get your stuff," Brian said.  "Chuck should be here any minute.  We can walk down together."



Justin gathered up his papers and stuffed them in his backpack.  Brian picked up his empty briefcase wondering how full it would be when he came home tonight.  He still had little idea exactly what his job entailed. He hoped there were some people at City Hall who would point him in the right direction and tell him what to do.  He knew Geoffrey would be there. Maybe he would help him.



"Brian," Justin said.  "Earth to Brian!" Justin was standing in the open doorway of the loft waiting for Brian who was lost in thought.  "Let's go. I can't wait to drive my new car."



"Your new car?"



"All right, your new car," Justin conceded.



"You mean my old car."


"Oh fuck!  Come on!" Justin ordered in exasperation.



Brian grinned.  The kid was too easy sometimes.



They got downstairs just as Chuck pulled up in the limo.  Justin gave Brian a kiss and waved to Chuck as he ran around to the back of the building where the Corvette was parked.



"Morning, Mr. Mayor," Chuck said as he held the door for Brian and then closed it behind him.  He walked around and got in the front seat, putting the car in gear as soon as he was settled.



"Wait a minute," Brian said.



Chuck waited watching Brian in the rearview mirror.  The man was staring at the side of his building. He didn't have to wait long.  Justin peeled the Corvette out of the driveway and spun the tires as he headed down the street paying no attention to the limousine still sitting there.



"Little shit!" Brian said with a grin.  He had expected Justin to do exactly that.  Hell, he would have.



"Youngsters," Chuck said as he drove off.