- Text Size +



My Wanton Lustful Angel

Brian's POV:

Holy fuck!

The little shit wore me out; and he's the one sleeping peacefully next to me looking like an angel while I lay here staring at the ceiling caressing his warm skin, breathing in his scent.

The little fucker.

I have no idea what set him off, I mean it started like every other day. I woke up alone, Justin had the early shift at the diner. He works all sorts of crazy hours since he's still out of school. Shit, I wish they'd lift his suspension, maybe they will once the dust settles. I still don't have a job, not a real one or what I consider a real job. I do have clients, more clients than I thought I did. Seems they like a man who has principles. Ha! I have no principles except for sucking and fucking.

I guess I'm okay, not a lot of cash to throw around but I've got something more important.

The little shit, he rolled over and took the blankets with him, the fucker. So now I'm forced to spoon up next to him. God I love the way he smells.

Anyway, he worked for most of the day, I had a few meetings then we met for dinner. No not at the grease pit not after he spent the whole fucking day slinging hash you think I'd make him eat there? Uh uh, took him home to shower, made him put on some decent clothes and took him to that nice Italian place he likes. We talked or he talked and I listened. I let him babble on about his day . I love hearing his voice. Shit, maybe I said that out loud cause he stopped talking and had this goofy grin on his face. Nah, I don't think so because the little twat wouldn't let something like that go by without a comment. Nah. He looked down at his pasta and continued to babble on.

We shared some dessert; yeah he actually got me to eat some of his ice cream. Vanilla of course. Then we went to Woody's to meet up with Mikey and Emmett. Even Deb and Vic were there. It's good to see them both get out and relax a bit. They both work so hard.

I left the little princess with his fairy godmother to shoot some pool with Mikey. Of course I can't leave the twat alone for five minutes before some fag tries to hit on him. Shit! Don't these guys know who I am, fuck. Most of the time he just shakes his pretty little head no and the trick moves on but sometimes they don't take the hint. Even with Emmett standing right next to him the trick was persistent. I put down my cue, walk over and told the guy to fuck off. The guy left but then I get the goofy look again from the boy. All I said was fuck off, at least that's what I think I said. I mean even Emmett had a goofy grin and so did Deb and Vic. They all had that same goofy grin. Shit, has the world gone mad? All I said was ‘he's my boyfriend now fuck off'—oh shit, is that what I said? I was angry, everyone knows that Justin belongs to me but I couldn't have said that, did I? No, I couldn't of, cause I know the little fucker would never let the ‘B' word go by without saying something about it. Nor would Em and Vic and especially not Debbie. She'd scream it all up and down Liberty Avenue if I ever said the ‘B' word. So I went back to play pool and left the crazy people giggling.

Shit.

I got bored with Woody's and was gonna come home but the guys wanted to go to Babylon. I wasn't in the mood but Mikey needed to have some fun. He's been through a lot of shit with Hunter and Ben's been feeling tired so I said ok.

Em and the princess were shaking their ample booties all over the floor while me and Mikey threw back some more beers. I guess he was happy I came out with him, he deserves to be happy. So I lead him out on to the dance floor, it was like we were young again dancing together with not a care in the world. Yeah, he's my best friend and I love him.

The four of us dance for hours, we danced, laughed and goofed around. And watched the princess get hit on again. He's so cute when he turns them down. When I get hit on I just tell them to fuck off but Justin's way too polite. Shit, we were standing close together at the bar talking and kissing. I love the way he kisses me, how he tastes, how, shit. We were standing sucking on each others tongue when some guy taps my shoulder. Fuck! Couldn't he see that I was busy, I mean Justin had his tongue half way down my throat and this fucking guy taps my shoulder. So I told him to fuck off. Then there's that goofy smile again and even from Mikey. Well he always looks goofy but shit what's come over these guys. I said ‘ fuck off I'm his'; no I didn't say that, did I? No, I'm Brian fuckin' Kinney, I would never say that.

I had enough of Babylon so we went to the diner for some coffee.

It was quiet, that was good. Emmett went on about the parties he had lined up and I gave him a few ideas on how to market himself. Justin was doodling on a napkin. The kid has got some real talented fingers and I'm not just talking about how he strokes my cock. No, he drew up something for Emmett and the two of us came up with a little campaign. Emmett was clapping bouncing in his seat, I thought he was going to explode pink confetti all over the fucking place. Well he signed on with me. He can't pay much, hell I wasn't gonna take his money he's a friend but he insisted. So I said okay, told him to give me twenty bucks and a small cut for me and Justin if the ad brought him any new clients. He has a real good client base; networking, I like networking and I'm good at that.

Justin and I sat there huddled together. I asked his opinion on some ads I was working on, more doodles on napkins. He came up with something for every one of them. It's like he can read my mind, knew what I wanted before I could put it into words. I was so proud of him. Now that I remember saying out loud. He flashed me that smile full and bright, shit, it lit up the whole diner. Then he hugged me. I returned the hug, I couldn't help it. I guess somehow I got it right and made him happy for a change. I don't know what I said or what I did but he was happy that's all that matters.

When I broke the hug to look at him he had this sleepy lusty look in his eyes. I cupped his chin and planted a kiss. We were ready to go. "Come on Picasso let's go home", I said; we said goodnight to Em and Mikey and left.

There's still not much in the loft. We have Justin's computer and I got a cheap desk and then there's Justin easel near the window. He kinda created a little studio for himself near the window, I don't mind. I love watching him work. Even without the furniture the loft feels more homey now.

Most of the time Justin stays over, sometimes he, we need space so then he stays with Daphne a couple of nights then comes home to me. My little gypsy. This time he doesn't mind it, it's not like he's homeless; he has two homes, with Daph and with me. That little girl is almost as smart as he is, smarter maybe. She'll call me to tell me he's okay or when I need to get off my ass and come and get my boyfriend. She's the only one I'd let get away with the boyfriend crack. Well I guess he is in a way. Justin's still a boy and he is my friend so there.

He's turned over again, buried into my side. His little buzz cut head tickles my skin. I miss that hair but he's still my golden boy. I wrap my arms around him. I love holding him, it feels right.

When we came home and shut the door he was on me like white on rice. I have no idea why he attacked me like some wanton hussy. I knew he wasn't too tired,we're never too tired for sex. We always fuck, it's always so good with him.

He dragged me to the bed, well he didn't have to drag me I'm always willing but he's so sexy when he's butch so I let him drag me. He pushed me down on the bed and POW he attacked. Clothes went flying! He grabbed about a dozen condoms and the lube. Holy fuck! I mean I'm good but not that good. Then he got that look in his eyes, the little fucker wanted to top me. I glanced at the pile of condoms and he laughed, we both laughed. "No you asshole, they're for both of us." The brat was so turned on that this was gonna be an all night fuck-a-thon. Well I was up for it, literally. Not having to work 12-14 hour days anymore, well let's just say I have a lot more energy and a lot more ideas on how to use it up.

Well we damn near went through the whole pile of condoms. So we lay here. He's in my arms with his head on my chest. I love touching his back, I love the feel of his skin, I love the smell of him, I guess I love him.

Shit, the fucker's looking up at me and there's that goofy grin. What the fuck? The grin turns into a smile, I know that smile. What the hell did I do now?

"Brian"

Shit, the twat's reaching for a condom, oh no, he can't want. I didn't say it out loud did I?

"Holy fuck"

"Brian"

My wanton lustful angel.