- Text Size +

 

Together with the Boy

Brian's POV:

I wonder where my little blond boy is tonight? He's probably at Daph's in his room sitting on his little bed with a sketch pad in his hand happily drawing another dick doodle.

Some interesting changes have taken place over the past few months and not all bad. I have to admit technically, for lack of a better word, we've been going out on dates. Brian Kinney does not do dates. I hate that word, it reminds me of the fruit, sticky sweet, shit. I prefer to think of it as two guys spending time together going to dinner or the movies or even just a walk in the park. Not a date.

And we try to be economical about it, share the expense. Sometimes he does insist on paying for dinner. I really don't like it but to see his face light up when I let him pay the check, well it's worth the shot to my ego. Mmm, that beautiful radiant smile. I don't eat much so it's like the boy's buying his own dinner, right? He has to eat besides it's fun to share with him. He always gets these huge portions then he force feeds me. Well there's no harm in letting him think that we're on a date. My reward is that smile.

Sometimes we rent a movie and watch it at Daphne's. I don't consider that a date either, but he acts like it is. I show up with the popcorn and the beer and he has the movie and his god awful snacks. Then we settle in and watch. Sometimes Daph will hang with us. The two of them go on babbling to each other, it's like watching a ping pong match. Half the time I don't know what their saying and the other half they're talking so fast that I can't get in a word even if I did know. They're cute to watch; kids.

After a while Daphne will disappear into her room or go out with friends, you know just in case we want to be alone together. It's weird, I mean I enjoy his company without having sex with him. Now that's a new level to our, uh ‘R', I mean it's all about fucking isn't it? We'll cuddle, yes I know I don't cuddle either, the inadequacy of the English language, I guess technically it's cuddling. He'll lean up against me on the couch or on the floor, we'll have a throw or a blanket around us and I hold him in my arms. I guess it's an official cuddle or snuggle, god forbid. It feels right.

We'll sit there and watch the movie and then go to sleep. Most of the time we make it over to his little bed and I'm forced to spoon up close cause if I didn't I'd fall out of his bed. So that's more like self preservation rather than anything romantic.

We don't always have sex, it's just enough to fall asleep together. Then other times BAM (thanks Emeril), after ‘date' sex at the loft is incredible. I can always tell when he's going to pounce. He gets a little more bounce in his step. Yup, that little swish of his oh so perfect ass gets bouncier. His eyes sparkle like a lake reflecting the sun and he'll get quiet like he's plotting something or he rambles on about nothing because he's so excited. Then once we're alone it's BAM, he's all over me. Anything goes there's nothing he wont do. Amazing; sucking and fucking until there's not an ounce of body fluid left between us. Then we cuddle up together and fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I miss him when we don't sleep together. The bed, the loft feels big and lonely when he's not here *sigh*.

Back to our so called dates. Once he got a pair of tickets to a free concert in the park. I don't even think he knew who was playing but he was all excited and wanted me to go. He knows how I hate that shit music but then he gave me the eyes, all blue and dreamy. Then went the lips all pouty and quivering and then back to the eyes. Within three bats of his long lashes I knew I was fucked. I said yes and for a one fleeting horrible moment I thought he was going to go all Emmett on me but he controlled himself. Then the little shit proceeded to tell me what I could and could not wear. He didn't want to be embarrassed. Now what the fuck is that all about? Me embarrass him with my clothes, it's more like the other way around. He rattled on that my designer clothes were too sophisticated for an outdoor concert and of course what if the weather didn't cooperate, blah, blah, blah. I went a long with his suggestions until it came down to my shoes. He said sneakers, I said Prada, end of discussion.

The concert was okay, I still have no idea who the band was or what they were singing, screaming's more like it. It was damp and a little chilly I'm glad we brought a tarp to sit on and blankets to wrap up in. The little shit was so happy after that we barely made it home.

He started his attack in the car, then continued in the elevator and while I was trying to open the door. After I dressed to please him the horny twat couldn't wait to tear the clothes off me. So what's a man to do when his boyfriend, uh lover, uh whatever starts ripping off your clothes; you help him of course.

So we're both naked by the time we reach the bed and he stops. He hugs me then leans back a little to look up into my eyes and says, "Thank you Brian". Now that I didn't expect. I mean he got us the tickets, I just went along but he thanked me. The silly little shit.

I couldn't think of anything to say so I let my lips say it for me. I kissed him long and deep then we made love. I know Brian Kinney doesn't make love he fucks, well I guess there's a first time for everything. First fucks, first boyfriends, first dates and first making love.

Lately it's not just fucking, not all hard and fast but also slow and sweet.

We touch.

We caress.

We breathe in each other's scent.

We savor each taste.

We hold each other.

Then we, oh god, I'm hard and leaking just thinking about it, about him, the boy, my boy. Him and his dates. I guess if sharing a meal together or watching a movie together or going to a concert together are considered dates then I guess I'll have to put up with that word. Maybe I should just call it my together time with the boy. We're just going out together, yeah, I like that. I don't do dates but I do like being together with the boy.

That sounds better; being together with my boy. Maybe I'll call him...

"Hey Justin?"

"Hey Bri"

"Justin, how about you and me get together?"

Yeah, getting together is so much better than a date any time!