- Text Size +

 

The Queen and I

Justin's POV:

Brian and I have reached a new plateau in our , uh you know the ‘R' word. Brian Kinney does do dates, he just doesn't do that word.

As I sit on the edge of a precipice on Mt. Kinney it all becomes clear to me. Brian does not like the word ‘date'. It probably reminds him of the fruit which well you know the way his mind works, he probably associates it with some anti-gay reference. Anyway whatever the reason he just doesn't like the word. However, he does like the act of dating although I have noticed that he refers to it as us being together. Well hey I'm cool with it; I love being together with him too.

I've even managed to get him to let me pay for dinner without him queening out on me but it ain't easy. First I have to really work hard at the diner to earn some good tips, you can't take Brian Kinney just anywhere for dinner, it's got to be special. Then you have to make the reservations but not just any reservations. I have to let them know to give me a double portion of whatever I order so I can share it with him. Sneaky huh? He thinks I don't know that he'll only order a salad or say he's only in the mood for the soup, so I make sure I get a double portion then complain that it's too much for me to eat. That way he's forced to share with me and I know he's going to like it cause I order with his discriminating palette in mind. I didn't 1500 on my SATs for nothing.

I got him to come with me to an outdoor concert once. I knew he'd hate the music and the band wasn't really any good but we were together. That's the point. I was so excited after the concert that I pounced on him that night. We barely made it home. I had to thank him properly, right?

Sometimes when we get together its just to watch a movie; I like staying home with him. He even doesn't mind if Daphne's watching with us. It seems that we amuse him when we chatter on. I'm not sure if he's aware of the silly look he gets on his face. Then Daph will go out or to her room so the Queen and I can spend some quality alone time together. And it's not always sex. Sometimes it's just enough to cuddle. Yeah I know Brian Kinney does not cuddle. HA! A lot you know cause he does cuddle and he has it down to a fine art. First he'll let me lean in close and we'll be wrapped up in a blanket and then his arms slowly snake around me and stay there all night long. There we'll sit watching the movie or the news or the Power Puff Girls with his arms holding me tight. Now if that's not a cuddle then call me Ted.

Sometimes he'll stay over with me at Daph's. Now he has to snuggle up real close to me cause one time he almost fell out of bed, *giggle*. So we spoon, he hates that word too, all night long.

When we go back to the loft after our date, uh together time, that's when the real fun begins. Spending all this time alone with him makes me horny; ok I'm always horny but I can't help it. Come on, look at him, wouldn't you be horny if you were next to him. Anyway I guess I get a little pushy, he doesn't seem to mind it. He'll let me have my way with him so to speak. Of course he'll have his way with me too, over and over and over again. I think that's why I hide from him for a couple of days, just to recover.

Like now, sitting in my room at Daph's. I've been sketching him again, thinking about all the changes we've gone through over the past few months and the changes in our ‘R'. Even our sex life has changed. Oh it's still magic, never the same way twice, always exciting, always mind blowing, always amazing but it has transformed. We make love. He can be so loving, so gentle, it's like he wants to imprint every touch, every caress. It's like we breathe in each other's scent, savor the taste of each other. And when we kiss, he can make me cum with one of his kisses or a lick to my neck. Oh god I'm so hard. I wish he'd call...

"Hey Justin?"

"Hey Bri"

"Justin, how about we get together?"

See, Brian Kinney soooo does do dates!