- Text Size +

 

Kidnapped!

" 5 "

Sunday came and went without any contact about Gus. Lindsay decided to go home to her apartment late on Sunday night. She said she had some sleeping pills there. She would be all right, or as all right as she could possibly be under the circumstances.

After she left, Brian and Justin sat staring at the television with the sound turned down. All of a sudden there was a report on the eleven o'clock news which unexpectedly featured a name that immediately caught their attention, the same name they had heard a few hours earlier. The screen showed a good looking young man probably in his early thirties. He was identified as Gianni Garoni, the only son of mobster Adolpho Garoni. They turned up the sound to hear more clearly what was being reported. The woman doing the piece said that Monday would see the final summations by lawyers from each side in the bitter custody case between Gianni and his wife Maria. It looked like Gianni's wife was going to gain custody thanks to the fine work of her attorney, Melanie Marcus.

Brian snorted derisively. "It's a wonder Mel isn't on there talking about her damn case. Heaven forbid she should do anything about getting Gus back."

"What could she do?" Justin asked reasonably.

"I don't know … but she should be able to help. She is in the fucking legal system."

All of a sudden they realized there was another report on the eleven o'clock news that had relevance to them. This time it was about Gus having been kidnapped. It said that prominent gay businessman, Brian Kinney, had had his son abducted from a neighborhood park. According to the reporter no contact had been received from the kidnappers and no leads seemed to be available. The reporter mentioned that one of the possibilities for the kidnapping had to be that someone merely wanted a child of their own. That usually meant that there was no ransom note and the kidnapper would have taken the child and fled the state. Those types of cases often went unsolved.

"Fuck!" Brian reacted. "Do you think that could be what happened? That somebody just wanted a child for themselves?"

"I don't know, Brian," Justin said. "I suppose that could be what happened."

Brian shook his head. "I was sure we would have heard something by now."

"What are you going to do about tomorrow?" Justin asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to work? Do I go to school?"

"Fuck! I don't know. I thought we would have got Gus back by now. I can't stay in this fucking loft forever, but I have to be here if somebody tries to contact us."

"Should we talk to Detective Lopez about it?"

"Maybe we better."

After a call to the detective, it was agreed that Brian should go to work, but the police would continue to monitor the loft phone in case anything happened. Brian didn't know how much he would be able to accomplish at Kinnetik but it had to be better than the endless waiting in the loft. He knew another day of staring out the loft windows would finish him off.

Finally the two men went to bed, back in the bed that they now shared as partners. Justin could feel the tension in Brian's body. He wanted Brian to have a good night's sleep, something that he had been deprived of ever since Gus was taken.

Justin pushed Brian over onto his stomach and began a slow and methodical massage of the man's shoulders. Brian sighed in contentment doing his best to let his mind remain a blank. He gave himself up to the feel of Justin's fingers. He banished thoughts of Gus as best he could. Justin straddled Brian's hips and worked down into the back muscles. He heard Brian sigh and felt the man relax under his touch.

Justin slid down so he was sitting on Brian's thighs. He worked on the back muscles around Brian's waist. He slid down farther revealing Brian's ass and he massaged each cheek. He couldn't resist leaning in for a lick through Brian's crack. He felt Brian squirm and groan and knew he was making the man hard.

He slid farther down Brian's legs and began probing Brian's pink pucker with his tongue. The sounds he elicited only made him probe deeper. He licked and sucked and jabbed with his tongue.

"Aaahhh," Brian gasped.

"Want me to fuck you?" Justin whispered in his ear. The warm, moist breath made Brian shiver in anticipation.

"Yes," Brian hissed giving himself over to Justin completely.

Justin grabbed the lube and used his fingers to prepare his partner. Brian's gasps and moans told him the man was ready and he sheathed his cock. He pulled Brian up and shoved a pillow under his groin. He felt Brian buck against it rubbing his hard dick against the fabric.

"Easy," he breathed against Brian's ear.

"Now!" Brian ordered not wanting to be patient any longer.

Justin pressed his cock against Brian's pucker and eased in. Brian turned and looked at him as he groaned mightily. Justin thrust in farther and heard Brian's, "Ah" in response. He paused and rubbed Brian's shoulders till he felt the man relax. Brian was always so tight and Justin wanted this to be good.

"More," Brian groaned.

Justin drove in and was firmly captured in Brian's ass. He loved the feel of Brian's hole clenching around his dick trying to expel him but also accepting him. It was a lot like the way Brian behaved so often, trying to drive him out of his life but wanting and needing him at the same time. He began to thrust in earnest.

As their passion mounted, Justin leaned in and whispered, "I'll always be here, Brian. Know that!"

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Brian groaned.

"I have every intention of keeping that one," Justin said thrusting rapidly.

"Ah, ah, ah," Brian gasped.

"I'm ready," Justin cried and reached for Brian's dick. A few more thrusts and strokes and they were both coming.

Justin rolled away and disposed of the condom. He turned to look at Brian who was cleaning himself up. "I meant what I said," Justin stated.

"I know."

"Then why do I feel like you don't believe me?"

"We can't control what happens in the future," Brian admitted. "Look what happened to Gus."

"But…"

"It's … it's okay. I know you mean it," Brian said softly.

"I love you."

Brian pulled his young lover against him and buried his face in Justin's neck. He would not cry, no matter how much he wanted to. Finally he fell asleep.

When Brian arrived at Kinnetik he was met by a phalanx of reporters wanting to know how he felt about his son being kidnapped. Brian couldn't believe the idiocy and insensitivity of such a question.

"How the fuck do you think I feel?" he demanded as he pushed his way through the crowd.

"Do you want to say anything to the kidnapper?" a reporter called out.

"Bring my son back … safe!" Brian yelled as he managed to get to the door and escaped into Kinnetik.

"Sorry about that," Cynthia said handing him a cup of coffee.

"Can't we do something to get rid of them?" Brian asked.

"I don't think so. They have the right to pursue their story."

"Fuck!"

"If we ignore them they might go away."

"That philosophy will save the world," Brian observed with his usual caustic humor. "Let's get to work."

By the time Brian got back to the loft late that evening he was feeling like shit. He had accomplished very little at work. His mind kept wandering. He kept thinking of Gus and picturing him crying as he was spirited away. Then he had had to face the reporters again when he left Kinnetik. There had been fewer of them than there were in the morning. Maybe they had realized that he had no intention of cooperating with them, so some of them had seemingly given up on getting their emotional sound bite from him.

Justin was working at his desk in the alcove when Brian slid the door closed. He looked up and said, "Hey. Any news?"

Brian shook his head. He made his way up to the bedroom to change into his jeans and wifebeater.

"Have you eaten anything?" Justin called.

"No."

"I'm ordering something."

"I'm not hungry."

"I'm ordering something, and you will eat it, and you will like it."

"Okay, twat," Brian conceded as he came down the steps.

Justin studied him. He could see the dark rings under Brian's eyes, and there were some visible wrinkles that he knew Brian would not want to hear about. Gus' disappearance was taking its toll.

"What do you feel like?" Justin asked.

"I said I'm not hungry. Order whatever you like."

Justin was about to retort when he remembered that the best way to get Brian to eat was to feed him off his own plate. He'd order something good, and he would get Brian to eat it. He picked up the phone and ordered some Chinese. Brian handed him a beer as he set the phone down.

"Was it bad today?" the blue eyes asked as they stared up into hazel ones. Brian nodded forcing back the tears that sprang up at Justin's tenderness. He felt Justin's arms come around him and he leaned into the embrace. If he was ever going to live through this nightmare he needed these arms to hold him up and support him all along the way.

"The fucking news media were waiting outside Kinnetik, asking the most lame ass, idiotic questions, and expecting sensible, heartfelt answers in reply."

"And you didn't give them that," Justin smiled slightly. Brian arched an eyebrow as much as to say that he would never stoop to that level. "But the media could help get a message to Gus or the kidnapper."

"I told them that the only message was that they should return Gus safe and sound."

"That's a good message," Justin said kissing Brian softly.

They sat on the sofa and waited for the food to arrive. When it did Brian ate a bit, but it all tasted like shit. By the time he was through picking at his food Justin turned on the eleven o'clock news.

The first thing they saw was an irate Gianni Garoni telling the world that his whore of a wife had no right to the custody of his son.

"Melanie must have won her big case," Brian observed. "Ain't that grand!" He couldn't keep the sarcasm out of his voice.

The reporter continued with his report stating that Ms Marcus had seemed rattled during her summation and many in the courtroom thought she had blown the trial. However, the good groundwork she had laid seemed to have won the day. Maria Garoni had custody of the three year old son.

"Maybe Melanie was more upset about Gus than we thought," Justin mused.

"I doubt it. She just can't handle the media spotlight."

"Sh," Justin said as a picture of Gus was flashed up on the screen.

"Where the fuck did they get that?" Brian asked.

"Probably from Lindsay," Justin said.

The reporter was saying that Gus had now been missing for almost three days. The longer he was gone, the more difficult retrieving him became.

"Fuck!" Brian reacted.

"They don't know that that is true," Justin replied. "Every case is different."

"Yeah," Brian agreed but he wondered if he would ever see Gus again.