- Text Size +

CHAPTER 15 - DEALING AND DISPENSING WITH


LINDSAY


My heart is in my stomach. She is just staring at me. “Well, care to share? Bear in mind that Gregory and I have talked.” 


“Talked? What do you mean talked? And what is this ridiculousness that I have slept with him?! I would never do that! These are fairly common but expensive underwear...”


“Which you admitted were yours. And because that’s what you did, he told me, thankfully not in graphic detail, but tell me he did.” I can’t believe how calm she is. “And I am not. Not calm by a long chalk, but I know you. You have, well had, everything. Why take what was mine?”


“Lynette...”


“He finally admitted it, he doesn’t want children. Well, not with me. That’s why we stopped having sex. He couldn't run the risk of me getting pregnant, so he went and got it elsewhere, and that elsewhere was you.” She takes a sip of wine and briefly closes her eyes, I start to shift down the sofa. “Don’t scuttle. Despite the urge to claw that rotten heart of yours out, I shall resist, so how did you sell yourself to him?”


“I didn't sell myself!” I explode. “As I said, he and I have…”


“Been groping and screwing around ever since you went to Canada.” I swallow hard. “Yes, he confessed everything. I hope you realise that in that marriage, I am the one with the money. He was one for appearances so I let him present what he wanted the world to see. I invested wisely. He had nothing but his dick to give you.” She stands up and I shrink back. “But don’t worry about having to look after him, he’s in Baltimore.”


“Baltimore?” I frown.


“Yes. You weren’t the only one. It seems that you and I have something in common. Our fixation complex is what he called it. For me it was babies, but for you it was, is, and always will be Brian. He got sick of hearing about him, so he’s gone to his Peterson free girlfriend to start his life anew.” She sits on the other chair and looks over her glass at me. “I had found the underwear a few weeks back, then yesterday came home to find him packing.”


“Lyn…”


“Where are Mel and the kids?” She shakes her head. “Or have you been bullying again and they have finally left you? Good for them. Although I need to apologise to Mel for my part in enabling you to be a bully.” She stands up and gathers her things. “But I have another stop to make. Don’t call me ever again.”


“Lynette, I am so sorry! Please don’t abandon me!” I reach for her but she steps back. “Please! We can work this out!”


“No we can’t.” She retorts, then bangs the door shut behind her.


For a few minutes I am sitting there in shock, not knowing quite what to do, when my phone beeps. I feel relieved when I see it is from Lynette, but then I almost throw up when I read it; I want every penny I ever loaned you back within a month. Oh, by the by, the underwear wasn’t yours, seems he liked them so much he bought his Baltimore girl a set!


I rush upstairs and go through my drawer, sure enough, there they are! Wrenching them out, I grab scissors and cut them into tiny pieces. As my anger at being caught and tricked into confessing subside, I sneer at the picture of us on my dresser and put it face down. I have no intention of paying her back, as she said she has money. I have some too but that is for me and mine. But first things first, I need to get those samples from her. No matter what, as has been my plan all along, the only person getting pregnant is me! 


JUSTIN’S WING - LATE NIGHT


LOUNGE


BRIAN


We are quiet, both contemplating what we have just agreed. “And this won’t impact the hot and juicy sex?” Justin asks nibbling at his lip but looking at my crotch.


“Nope. This is just the prelude to the kiss as it were.”


“No kissing, just the act itself.”


“Definitely, no emotion is needed for this, we want, when we have hot and juicy sex proper, it to be a seemless thing correct?”


“Correct?”


“So shall we toss for who goes first?” I fish in my pocket for a coin.


“Who goes first?” He echoes.


“Hmm. Actually, since just let’s top each other and get it out of the way was your idea, you can go first.” He looks stunned and unsure. “What?”


“Can you go first?” 


“Why? Again, it was your idea.”


“It’s been a while for me, and…”


“Condom goes on dick. Dick goes up ass. Thrust a few times. Cum and done.” I start to take off my shirt. After a moment's hesitation he does the same. “Are you hard?”


“A little bit. You?”


“A whole lot more than a little bit, and a little bit more than a lot…”


“Like I like it.” He giggles. “Trust you to come up with an Aurra song right now!” I shrug and start to take off my socks. Soon it is just our jeans left. “Do you have any?”


“Yeah. Was going to go out tonight.” I pull the pack of condoms out and toss them on the sofa. 


“Oh.” He checks them out and swallows hard. “Magnum?” He looks at my crotch again, and slowly up to my face. “Um…”


“I will go slow okay?” 


“Okay?”


JEWEL AND PEARL’S HOUSE - SAME TIME


PEARL’S BEDROOM


PEARL


“So…” I begin, then shift slightly in her embrace. “...I think it would be weird.”


“What would be?” Mom looks down at me. She has just brought up some hot chocolate and we’re sharing the mug, like we always do.


“Me and Gus, it would be weird.” 


“Because? I thought you liked him.” She frowns then smiles. “Ah, I see. Well, that should not be a factor in your…”


“Mom. It would be weird.” I sip the chocolate. “So when is your Beard Date?” 


“Not sure, haven’t called him what with everything going on.”


“You think anything will come of it? Pressing charges, I mean?”


“To be honest, not really, but you never know. I am glad he made the statement though, at least it is there.” She sighs, then drains the mug and stands. “Now sleep, young beauty.”


“I will. And you will never know until you try.”


“Sleep!” She orders, and with a soft kiss to my head is gone. 


I listen for the sound of her steps going downstairs then sit up. Fishing out my phone from the blankets, I send a text. I keep the squealing down when I read the reply from Gus. He noticed too!


JUSTIN’S WING - FIVE MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


JUSTIN


“You okay?” Brian asks as he pushes two fingers inside me. “Want me to stop?”


I shake my head and gulp some air. “Am fine. Keep, keep going…” I have to bite back the moan. Whilst I had suggested this as a practical way to dispense with the situation, I didn’t think he would make it feel this good! “Are you almost ready?”


“I am not the one who needs to be ready right now!” He laughs, then laughs harder when I glare over my shoulder at him. “Well, I’m not! But I take it now that you are?”


“Yes.” I raise myself up and stiffen my elbows. “Let’s do this.”


“Okay.” I try not to squirm at the warmth of his thighs. He nudges mine a little further apart and my heart starts to jackhammer. I bite back a cry as he breaches me, then stops. “Bear down, try and push me out.”


“Uhhuh.” I do as he says then my world stops. He’s in, he’s inside me. “That wasn't so bad.” I mutter.


“Good. Just remember to do to me what I did to you. I am going to move now.” I jerk my head and pray that he cums really quickly! As he starts to thrust, his fingers flex on my hips much like mine are flexing on the carpet. Neither of us are making a sound. “Let me know if you need any help.”


“No, I’m fine.” I reply, whilst stopping myself from sinking on to my hands. 


“Am gonna cum.” He grinds out, before stiffening and gripping my hips tightly. He stutters a few breaths before going still. 


“You okay?” I look over my shoulder again but he looks perplexed.


“You didn’t cum.” 


“I know. I want to...um…”


“Oh good, I thought I was losing my touch!” I push back against him and he hisses. “Uh, you might want to wait till I get another one on. I have a great recovery.”


“Shut up and get in position!” I growl. 


He smirks as he withdraws, then dispenses with the condom. “If you are too tired, we can always…”


“I am not tired!” I bridle and sink onto my haunches. “I was just think...oh!” I gasp at the unexpected aftershock. It takes a few seconds for me to recover from it. I blink so that I am no longer seeing stars, he is lying on his back just staring at me. “Don't look so pleased with yourself! Well...aren't you going to turn over?”


“Nope.”


“Oh. Um, well open up.” I order. He slowly smiles as he spreads his legs. I settle between them then get two fingers nice and wet. His face softens and he puts a cushion under his hips. As my fingers work their way inside him, his eyes close and he licks his lips. I didn't think it was possible to feel such hotness, he is like a volcano in there. “Warm.” I murmur watching fascinated as my fingers get slicker and slicker with his juices.


“So were you.” He mumbles and grabs at the carpet. 


“Now?” I ask reaching for the condom.


“Yeah.” He replies. I remove my fingers from his heat and try, then fail to open the condom. “Use your teeth.” He orders with a smile. I do so, then lift his leg and wrap it around my waist. “Just do it quickly.”


“You did it your way, so I will do it mine.” I mutter, and angle my cock against his quivering hole. I push in and he bites his lip, I rub his stomach and push in some more. “Alright?” I brush the hair out of his eyes.


“Yeah.” He breathes, then his neck arches as I glide all the way in. “Oh god!” I go still. “This position is bad!” He groans and bites his knuckles.


“Which is why, oh god don’t do that!” I plead as he clenches.


“Sorry, that was outta nowhere!” He gasps.


“Oh sweet…” I want to last but I know I won't.  “Brian, I’m gonna...”


“Roll!” He orders, I frown, then get it. We roll over then he stays still. “Better?” I nod as the intensity starts to subside. We stare at each other for what seems like hours. “When you’re ready let’s roll back.”


After a few minutes, I tap his hip and we are back where we started, I feel more in control and start to move. Again, it is a quiet deflowering. And it would’ve continued to be if someone hadn’t decided to move his leg higher, which brings me in deeper. “Brian!” I yelp as my hips take on a mind of their own. 


“Oh shit!” He growls as I plunder him. “You’d better cum and cum now! Can’t hold off!”


“Oh!” I shriek as it rips through me, and I sink onto his chest, his seed warms my belly. He hisses in pain as his leg makes hard contact with the floor. “What the hell did you do that for?! I believe it was supposed to be a clinical coupling!” I demand, slowly lifting my head.


“That was clinical.” He mutters. “Okay?”


“Okay.”


FIFTY MINUTES LATER


BRIAN’S WING


HALLWAY


BRIAN


We are staring at each other. After the deflowering I left. I’ve had a shower and spent the last ten minutes wondering if he is feeling alright. “Want to sleep in my room tonight?”


“Please.” I head back and wait for him to join me. As he slides under the covers he looks concerned. “It wasn’t, was it?”


“A clinical coupling? No it wasn’t.” 


“Good. Then why did you call it that?”


“I didn’t. You did.” I point out, and he mumbles something. “Enunciate.” 


“Why from behind?” He repeats, searching my face


“You have a fantastic ass. I wanted to watch it ripple and twitch.” He blushes and rolls tongue in his cheek. “Not gonna answer if you don’t ask.”


“Why face to face?”


“Because it is my favourite position, and since I don’t bottom...”


“If you didn’t bottom before how is that your favourite position?”


“I watch a lot of porn.” I reply. “And it looks good, felt good too.” He yawns and I follow suit. “Spoon?”


“Pillow.” He mumbles, then sprawls on top of me. “Night. Oh, I am a bitch if woken too early.”


“Duly noted. Night.” I kiss the top of his head then watch him fall asleep. 


CARL AND DEBS’ HOUSE - LATE NEXT MORNING


KITCHEN


MICHAEL


“You know who your father is, you have always known!” Ma sighs. “I told you as soon as you were old enough to understand. As for where he is, I have no idea.”


“Where is this coming from? You’ve never expressed a wish to know about him before?” Carl frowns. 


“I just do, that’s all. Everyone has their father except me.” I sigh.


“And Jenny. Or don’t you remember you are giving up your rights tomorrow?”


I fume as Brandon makes his way through the back door. “You should really lock that, Ma, you don't know who can come in.”


“Like you and Brian, I have a key.” He retorts before kissing Ma on her cheek and Carl on his dome. “What is he after?”


“This is nothing to do with you. This is family business.” I sneer.


“Michael, he is your older brother, they both are, you need to get used to that!” Ma snaps. “He wants to know where his father is.”


“Oh, you have time on your hands now that Ethan’s dumped you?” He chuckles as he helps himself to coffee. “Shouldn’t that be better spent finding out who infected you, as opposed to inflicted you on this world? No offence, as I don’t mean you, Mom. That toxic personality has to come from somewhere, and it isn’t her.”


“None taken. And it is him, always had a nasty aside when he felt like it.”


“Who is Ethan?” Carl frowns.


“The guy he cheated on Ben with, who did not give him anal warts. For eight months.”


“He has not dumped me!” I spit.


“Yeah he has. Ben overheard, and Ben, unlike you, doesn't lie.”


“This is his last known address!” Ma snaps, having been rifling in a tin.


“Why have you never given this to me before?!” 


“You’ve never asked! As usual, you only want what someone else has! That was from when you were ten, he might have moved, but since you have inherited his toxicity, I doubt it!” Carl rasps shaking his head. “Now get out. You’ve ruined this day enough!” 


I am taken aback by the coldness in Ma’s eyes. “I will go if Ma wants me to, but only…”


“Go. And don’t turn up at the party unless I say so either. You have never accepted Carl, now he doesn't need it, he has the acceptance of those that matter: our sons!”


“Am I no longer your son?” I gasp.


“Not whilst you behave like this, no!”


“What’s the difference between me and Brian?!” I yell as I snatch my coat off the chair.


“A relationship!” Brandon shouts, “You were in one, and he…”


“Never will be!” I smile as I put my coat on. “He doesn’t do relationships, he fucks and has done, onto the next one!”


BRITIN - SAME TIME


KITCHEN


JUSTIN


I pour the coffee and say nothing. He is trying not to smile. “Stop it.” I remonstrate. 


“What? I let you sleep in.”


“But you woke me up early.”


“I did not wake you up. You woke up but had no problem with how I put you back to sleep...or did you?”


My face reddens. “No. And stop being so smug…”


Start of flashback

BRIAN’S BEDROOM - THREE HOURS EARLIER


All I want is some water. I disentangle myself from his embrace and snap on the light. I spot the water, then grimace at the taste in my mouth. Figuring the wing layout is the same, I head to the bathroom and use the mouthwash. Taking a chance, I look in the cupboards and find a sealed toothbrush. Sighing with relief, I brush my teeth.


“You alright?” Brian’s voice startles me a bit. I give him the thumbs up before spitting into the sink. “Ah, you want fizzy with ice?”


“Um, please.” He smiles at my frown. “Oh, what did I tell you?” I groan.


“That you have to have a glass of ice cold fizzy water the moment you wake up, you like the way it makes your mouth feel.” He replies and heads to get it chortling.


“Me and said big mouth!” I chastise myself before getting back in bed. I marvel at the satin and fur comforter. “Feels like a hug.” I murmur as I stroke it.


“$230 hug.” Again he startles me with his ability to walk quietly. 


“Wow. Nice.” I hold up the blankets and he carefully gets in. Putting the tray on his side, he cracks open the bottle and pours a large glass. The tinkling of the cubes is the only sound. “Thanks.” I take down half the glass and it feels so good. I lean my head back against the headboard, relishing the sensation of bubbling on my tongue and down my throat. My eyes fly open when I feel his breath on my face. 


“Yes?” He nuzzles my nose. I pull him down and part my lips. As his tongue slides inside, I can feel the glass slipping from my grasp. “Mmm!” I tug on his hair then stop as he takes it from me and drops it on the floor. 


He pulls me down the bed and slides on top of me. I have never felt so deliciously pinned as I do now. Our hands are running over each others torsos, face and neck. We gasp and moan down each others throats, and then he hits my boxers and stops. 


“Can I see properly?” He asks, his eyes dancing with laughter and lust.


“Only if I can.” I laugh back, feeling ridiculously giddy.


“Kneel up!” He declares, throwing the covers off. “And on three.”


“Three.” I state and push my boxers down and he does the same. In silence, we are both staring. “Wow. You have a beautiful cock.”


“So do you.” He reaches for it and rolls it and my balls in his hand. “How is it lighter than the rest of you?”


“I...do...dome, I mean don’t know, it just is.” I stutter.


“Thoughts?” 


“If you stop doing this I will kill you.” I moan.


“I have no intention of doing that. Now let me show you foreplay.”


“But...what...what, oh frick frack!” I arch into his hand and grab his shoulders. “I, no please, Brian?! Why?!” I whimper as he continues to stroke me to heaven.


“Because you look beautiful when you cum.” He mutters against my mouth. Seconds later, I am screaming my release down his throat. Five minutes later we are still kissing. Gently, I shove, and whilst he stops he frowns. “What?”


“Wet patch. Very big wet patch.” I blush.


“I see. Well, we can either sleep in the dry of your bed or make this even wetter.”


“On your back, please.” I order, and he rolls over. Whatever he was about to say is replaced by a moans as I kiss him and reciprocate. 

End of flashback


The coffee is forgotten because we are kissing on the sofa. I am in charge of this moment. As I deepen the kiss he pulls on my hair. “What?” I grumble.


“Door is knocking.”


“Are you expecting anyone?” I nip and mouth at his neck. He rolls his hips then shakes his head “Then get rid of them!” 


I get off him smiling as he quickly tidies himself up. Clearing his throat, he strides to the door and opens it. 


“Oh, uh, hi, Lynette.”


“May I come in?”


“I was just on my way out. So can you…”


“I need to tell you what Lindsay and I were doing in the loft.” She interrupts, and he goes very still.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.