- Text Size +

CHAPTER 23 - A WIFE'S WRATH


BRIAN’S BEDROOM - FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


“Could you try and stay in one spot?!” I laugh as once more he squirms and wriggles across the bed. “And stop covering your ass!”


“You...you may be used to this, but this is all new for me!” He gasps, but allows me to pull him back into his original position. “No nibbling. Licking I can do, but not nibbling...it’s too intense!”


“Okay, no nibbling, this time, may I continue?”


“Ye...oh!” He groans as I swipe him again. He tastes so sweet! “Bri...an! What are you doing?!” He squeals as I slowly work my tongue inside him. “Oh god!” I snicker as he melts into sheets, then starts to undulate and moan. “Wow oh wow oh wow!” He chants. “How long is your tongue?! Can you reach if I push up?!” He gabbles, I tap his side, he pushes up, and I feel his little nub of pleasure. Gently, I lick. “Springtime for Hitler!” He screams, then starts to cum. My hands are saturated as his seed spurts from his body. I wince as his flailing leg connects to my side. “Oh! Oh! Yes oh yes!” Slowly, I slide my tongue out and watch him quieten. 


“Yes!” I growl as I cum, for the first time just by watching a guy take pleasure from me. “Christ, you are sensational!” I croak as I flop onto my back. He says nothing. I tap his leg and slowly he turns his head. “You okay?”


“No.” He whispers before slowly making his way to my side. “I am deliciously knackered and need sleep, do not move for the next hour or so!”


“We are going to be very crusty when we wake up.”


“So be it.” He mumbles before flopping onto my chest.


ALISTAIR FRENCH’S OFFICE - MID-MORNING


OFFICE


LINDSAY


I smile as I let myself in. As we had many a tryst in here, he got me a key cut. I pop a button and adjust my breasts. He says unlike his wife’s they are the perfect mouthful. I have never understood why women think men like big boobs, they sag and are so unattractive! 


“Alistair!” I call out.


“In here!” He calls from the meeting room. Smiling, I head in that direction. Upon entering, I grin. He is sitting behind the desk, I sashay towards him. “Hello, to what do I owe this visit?”


“Don’t you mean pleasure?” I purr, and sit on the side of the desk. “So how have you been? Have you missed me?” 


“Fine, and…”


“I think I can make you feel better than fine, but first there is a little favour I need to ask of you.” I adjust the slit of my skirt so that he can see the suspenders I am wearing, cliched but it works for us. “But before we cum to that, where is your wife?”


“Right here!” She retorts, I am so stunned I fall off the desk in shock, landing hard. “Need help? And by that, I mean getting up off the floor, not trying to fuck my husband, again.”


I get quickly to my feet and just about stop myself from rubbing my throbbing ass. “Fuck your…”


“You must be the most dick centric lesbian in the world. First, Gregory, and now Alistair, or were they at the same time? But don't bother to reply, because I really don't care to know the answer. I wanted you to know that I know all what you two did, it is never happening again. So what did you need to speak to him about?”


I look at a silent Alistair, fuming at his slightly smug expression. “She can divorce you. You know that, right?!” 


“Could, but won’t.” He replies, then gestures to a seat opposite them, I sit down, glaring at him. Her, I can deal with later. “Your reason for this visit? And do up your shirt, you look like you have two bald men down there.”


“You never had a problem with them before!” I snarl.


“People say a lot when they want to get laid.” He sneers. “So…”


“I will find another attorney to deal with this matter!” I snap, before striding to the door. 


“You won't, so you might as well sit down and talk to me.” He calls out, and I bridle at her snickering.


“What makes you think that?! I got you after all!” I retort.


“Because Lynette has warned each and every one of your mutual friends that you are a dick diving douchebag who is as gay as Jack Nicholson!” He points at the chair. “So sit and talk!”


BRITIN COTTAGE - TWO HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


MEL


“She wants to do what?” Lynette gasps, pulling off her coat and reaching for the wine at the same time. I am still unsure as to why I called her of all people, but I did. She knocks back the glass. “This is ridiculous. She can't seriously be trying to…”


“...try and petition for custody of Gus.” I sigh. “Citing Brian as a bad father and a destabilising influence, yes she can. And, yes she will. She wants him out of there…”


“Wait, can't he get in trouble for telling you that?” She frowns.


“He didn’t tell me, his wife did. She is not bound by any client confidentiality.”


“So now what?” Lynette frets. I hand her more wine and she knocks that back too.


“First, you need to slow the hell down with the grapes, but as for her, let her try; she’s going to come up against one very pissed off lesbian!”


“Mel, you can’t represent Brian! Can you?!”


“No, but my ex-girlfriend and her nemesis, Leda, can!”


“Oooh!” Lynette giggles. “She told me all about her, this is going to hurt!”


DINER - SAME TIME


TED


It’s him. After all these years, it is him! 


“So show me then. Show me how you can replicate things by description alone.” The very miffed chef extraordinaire, Blake Wyzecki, demands of a stunned, by his appearance, Debs. “Make this.” He orders, and hands her a piece of paper. I am surprised when Debs smiles then chuckles. “What?” He frowns. He gives me a brief look. “And you, I take it, are her representative?” He asks over his shoulder.


“Yes, Uncle Blake is Ted.” Pearl states. “Let’s start with the adults shaking hands shall we?” 


I snort and step forward. “Yes, I am Ted, it is a pleasure to meet you, Chef T.”


Saying that gets his attention. He turns to look at me, then his mouth drops open. “Oh my god! Ted!” He screams, before leaping into my open arms. “I can't believe it's you, Teddy!” 


“Wait, hold up! You know each other?” Pearl demands.


“Yes, we do, but not as Wyzecki. He was Blake Tholstrom when I first met him. I did his taxes for about six months, it was a hell of a mess. His then accountant father stiffed him. He is the reason that I used to weigh as much as I did before he, sadly, but mercifully for my waistline, moved to LA! He paid me in food. There were two dishes that were just heavenly...”


“Wow.” Debs coos. “So instead of this, I am going to make the jerk pork belly with mango slaw. And then maybe the toffee apple cake?”


“Uh, Grams, you said you were going to make the pie, you know to induct Pearl?” Jenny frowns.


“Honey, Ted hasn't put Blake down, and Blake has not stopped gazing at him. Let’s leave them to get reacquainted. The pork belly is a favourite of Brian’s too, so, Gus, you need to know how to cook it if you want to sweet pork your dad into something!”


“Oh, that was awful!” Gus splutters as he follows them to the kitchen. “But we are still going to make the cherry pie bombe alaska right?”


“Absolutely!”


“You want to get down?” I ask when we are alone.


“No.” He replies, going pink. “It really is your favourite?” 


“Yes.” I adjust him slightly. “Mind if we sit down?” He shakes his head and I manoeuvre us into a booth. “So what happened to Throlstrom?”


“After she found out how much he fucked me over, they got divorced, wanted nothing more to do with him, so I took her name.”


“Can’t believe your dad did that to you.” I sigh. “He almost left you destitute! And all because you are gay!” 


“Hmmm, but you fixed it and fixed him. Thank you.” I push him gently off my lap and into the seat next to me. “She really is that good, isn’t she?” 


“She really is. Are you going to stop her? I think there is a partnership brewing between her and Diamond Stores and Woody’s, a new bar and restaurant that is opening up soon.”


“If you don't think I should, then I won’t.” He smiles, then frowns. “I will be right back, you need fattening up!”


“No I do not!” I exclaim.


“Yes you do!” Jenny calls out, giggling from the kitchen. “Now you two get in here and flirt with each other where we can see you! This back and forth is exhausting!”


“That’s Jenny, she’s my foster daughter.” I tell him.


“Foster?” He frowns. “I thought she was yours, she’s the spitting image of you.”


BACK OF DINER - TEN MINUTES LATER


PEARL


“Mom!” I whisper keeping an eye on the door. “It’s not just us, Uncle Blake sees it too!”






 


Jerked pork belly with mango slaw:

https://www.sainsburysmagazine.co.uk/recipes/mains/jerk-pork-belly-with-mango-slaw

Cherry pie bombe alaska: 

https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/cherry-pie-bombe-alaska/hAIq5nHa?nk=5397d99af0d77ee015a8a07dcd41a457-1569753729

Toffee apple cake:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1758668/spiced-toffee-apple-cake




Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be kind and constructive. Thanks.