- Text Size +

CHAPTER 26 - WELCOME TO THEIR FILTHY BEHAVIOUR AND HIS FILTHY MIND


GEORGE


“You are lying?! You just don’t want us to be together!” I yell at them.


“Then call him! Call the testicle and ask him, he has no reason to lie to you! He has always said he had another son that he wanted you to be close to, pretty sure this is not what he meant!” Reva drains her glass. “There was even one in the mini fridge!” 


“The mini fridge?!” Grace glares at me. “Call your father, then call your...brother...”


“I don’t have to call either of them because I know it is not true!” I shout before storming out, slamming the door behind me.


JENNIFER


“Now what do we do?” Reva asks.


“Do what they won’t, man up and deal with it!” Debs sighs. “Let’s start with the testicle.”


UPMC MAGEE-WOMENS HOSPITAL, PITTSBURGH - LATE AFTERNOON


DR WILSON’S OFFICE


LINDSAY


“What do you mean I can’t have them?!” I demand. “They are ours!”


“But when you and your sister first came here, the eggs used were hers. You wanted to wait as I recall. We can’t release them to you.”


“I represent my sister. I have the paperwork here. As it says, she wants them moved to another facility, and…”


“Mrs Marcus-Peterson, I take it you are not aware of the law change that came into effect after that was issued?” I shake my head. “Unless your sister is incapacitated or you have her POA, the only person that can authorize anything is her. Is she, and do you?”


“No and no.” I bite out standing quickly. “I will be seeing my attorney, and…” I am stopped in my tirade as his intercom crackles into life. 


“I am with a client, I am not to be disturbed.”


“I know, but it’s Mrs Marcus-Peterson’s sister.”


“Oh, send her in then.” He beams at me. “Looks like we can get this matter resolved to everyone's satisfaction!” He stands up as Lynette comes in. “Hello, how are you?”


“Very well thanks. Yourself?” Lynette shakes his outstretched hand, but ignores me. “It’s about my supply…”


“Yes, your sister here was just saying that…”


“I would like them destroyed please. With immediate effect, and any samples of sperm to be destroyed as well.”


“Lynette!” I cry. “What is going on? Why are you doing this?!”


“I have had time to think, and having seen the havoc that we could’ve wrought, I realise how selfish I have been. We didn’t consider anybody else’s feelings in this. I acted through desperation, you only considered yours. I was a means to an end. It was cruel, hairbrained, and, I should imagine, illegal. I am going to take steps to rectify the situation, this is the first. Then someone else, someone more truthful, is going to help me with the second…”


“Illegal? What do you mean?!” Dr Wilson frowns. “Was the donor aware of your plans?”


“We were…”


“No.” Lynette interjects. “I have already given the ones I had stored separately to Brian, the least I could do. So, can we get this over with now or do I need to make another appointment?” I jump as she snatches the letter from me and tears it up. “It’s a symbolic thing I know, but it felt such a good way to end our association forever!” 


“Ms Marcus-Peterson, it is clear to me that you came here to commit some form of subterfuge, which you were lucky you failed at. Leave immediately!”


LINDSEY'S HOUSE - TWO HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


LINDSAY


I am shell-shocked, furious, and confused. I can’t believe that that infecund she-devil has done this. I try Brian, but it goes to voicemail. I will not be ignored! I will not be thwarted! I have had my own way for many years, and that is not going to change! I think back to the conversation, and know exactly who to speak to next! 


BREAKSPEARS ATTORNEYS AT LAW - FORTY MINUTES LATER


MEL’S OFFICE


MEL


I stretch as I watch the door. Stella, my PA, has just left, and I cannot wait to have this chat that Lindsay has insisted on! She hasn’t fooled me for one second with her syrupy sweet tone. After she was booted out of the office, Lynette called me to say what had happened. Surprisingly enough, we have been talking almost daily. She is so different without the trappings of society.


“Mel!” Lindsay calls out as she enters, a bright smile on her face. “May I come in?”


“Of course! What can I do for you?” 


“How are the children?” She asks.


“Why not ask them? Their numbers have not changed.” 


“I am afraid they won’t answer.” She looks down sadly. 


“Yes, there is that possibility.” 


“Do you think you could persuade them to take my calls?”


“They are more than capable of making their own choices, as are you, so if you choose not to try, you can hardly be surprised by the lack of response. After all, you are the one in the wrong.” 


“I know, and I am trying to make amends. I behaved abominably and just want my family back…”


“Why?”


If she is taken off guard by the question, she hides it well. “I have realised what I have lost.” 


“And we have realised what we have gained. Now was that all, or was there something else?” Now the darkness is in her eyes. “If not, then I have to close my office.”


“Close it? Are you having the rest of the day off? Perhaps we can spend some time together?”


“Yes I am, but no, we can't do that. We have mom, daddy and daughter day plans with Ted and Jenny…” I can almost hear her teeth crack as she grinds them. “...he is taking her shopping. Well, actually, she is taking him. He’s a bit nervous as he has a date and has no date like clothes.”


“Ted has a date?! Who with?! He kept that quiet?!”


“Why would he tell you anything, you were never his friend.”


BAR BLANC, JUST OFF LIBERTY AVENUE - HALF AN HOUR LATER 


LINDSAY


I sip my wine, it’s not quite as cold as I would like. I cannot wait for Woody’s to open! At least the wine will be top notch, even if the person who curates them is an interloper where my family is concerned. But she won’t be in their lives for long!


“Hi, Lindz!” Michael calls out as he nears the table. He sounds ebullient, it makes a change from him whining!


“Guess what?! The guy that I was seeing before Ethan, he’s got back in touch! He wants to meet up again!”


“That’s great! Have you heard from your father about his visit?” His signals for a drink whilst nodding. “We’ve got a date, well a fuck date on the Friday, me and my man, obviously not me and dad! Then we, my dad this time, are meeting on Saturday. He’s staying with his ex and I’m going to meet his son and sister. I am so excited in more ways than one!”


GRACE’S RESIDENCE - SAME TIME


GEORGE’S ROOM


GEORGE


I know they are lying, I just know it! He would know if he had a brother. I look at the picture of us again. We had just finished and were in bed. Yeah, okay, I concede we do have similar colouring, but we are not brothers, half or otherwise...not!


BRITIN - FIVE MINUTES 


JUSTIN’S WING


BEDROOM


JUSTIN


I don't know how we got here, nor do I care. I can feel two things right now: his breath against my neck as he pants and moans, and his all enveloping heat around my cock as he rides me almost through the ottoman we’re on. As if from afar, I watch his ass quiver, in the mirror opposite, as again he plunges down, the sweat running down his spine. I am captivated by one bead as it makes it way down each disc, seemingly only moving to the next with each downstroke. 


“Christ!” He whimpers, grabbing the bedpost with one hand and pulling my head back with the other. “Fantastic!” He moans before sealing that word with a kiss that obliterates all thought,  apart from he has to let me do this next! I fumble for his cock, which is perpendicular to his hips. Still kissing, he shakes his head. I move my hand to cup his butt, and he groans low before sliding his lips to my neck and sucking hard. “Mine.” He growls as he speeds up. “Mine. Mine. Mine. Mi...ine!” He yells, throwing his head back and going still. His spunk covers my chest and belly, dripping down onto my thighs, I try to be quiet, but I am crying out, as because of his extra weight, I can do nothing but pump into him and drum my feet.


“Justin, are you in there?! Why is the door locked?!” Daphne’s panicked voice reaches me. Quickly, I wipe myself down, then dash to the bathroom, blushing from head to toe. “JUSTIN!” She bellows, kicking the door hard.


Screaming as I am hit by the freezing cold water of the shower, I grab the towel and dash to the door, but in my haste trip over the jeans I had flung onto the floor as soon as that that deliciously titillating scenario played out in my head. 


“Ouch fuck!” I yelp as my knees hit hard, as does my funny bone. “Hang on! I was…” But before I can explain the door is flung open and Brian and Daphne are running trying to help me up. “...towel!” I squeak as it begins to slip.


“Are you okay?” Brian demands, grabbing it before handing me my gown. “Why was the door locked?”


“Uh, yeah, was in the shower and…”


“Jesus!” Daphne exclaims. “Marc, bring the first aid kit!” I frown at her then look down at my hand. There is blood running down my arm. “Brian, stay with us, stay with us, don’t look at it, alright?” Her voice is gentle as she pushes Brian down onto the ottoman. “Justin is not Jack, it’s fine. Tell me it’s fine.”


“It’s fine.” He repeats, then says it twice more. His voice gets stronger and stronger.


“Good. Now, back to the door, why was it locked?” Daph asks as Mark tends to the cut on my elbow.


“I was taking a shower.”


“You normally lock the door when you shower without me?” Brian frowns, then a smile starts to spread across his face as mine burns. “Guys, can I do this? Alone?”


“Are you sure?” Mark looks confused.


“Sure I am sure. Please?” 


“Alright, but we will be downstairs if you need us.” Mark states, still not quite convinced this is the right thing to do.


“Honey, they don't need us.” Daph snickers having been looking around. “Come on, let’s go. Want me to lock it?” She grins.


“No.” I mutter.


A few minutes later, it is still just us. My wound is dressed, but the silence is unnerving! I watch him reach up then brush his fingers against the bedpost before sliding them into his mouth. He closes his eyes as he suckles them, once satisfied that they are cleaned, he sits next to me. “What were we doing in what scenario that got you to shoot that high?”


“Uhyouwereridingmeontheottoman.” I babble, trying not to think that what he had just done was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen! And that includes Brad Pitt eating an ice lolly in whatever the hell that death movie was called!


“What made me do that?” He husks in my ear before tracing it with his tongue.


“Brian.” My protest is half assed and we both know it. “I just asked you.” I moan.


“How were you sitting? Which way was I facing? Were you straight up or on your elbows?” He holds my chin so I can’t turn away, not that I was going to. I brush away a droplet he missed, he sucks my finger deep into his mouth.


“Elbows, facing me then cupping your ass when you came.” I sigh and lick his bottom lip. We kiss for a few minutes. I object when he stops, but he is smiling a devilish smile, my heart pounds. 


“Your booboo had better heal quickly, as I’d love to try that fantasy out. You certainly have quite the creative mind. Makes me wonder what else you dream of us doing when you are all by your lonesome.” He gives my cock a squeeze before slowly sauntering out.


When the door closes, I cum again.


Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be constructive and kind.