- Text Size +

CHAPTER 30 - COMING TOGETHER...THE GOOD AND THE YUCKY JUST SO YUCKY!


JUSTIN


I am waiting by the stairs for him to finish putting stuff away. I am thrumming with excitement. As he comes out of the kitchen, I am taken aback at how beautiful he is. He frowns at me. “You okay?”


“Yes, just admiring the view.” I smile. “Ready?”


“Oh yeah” He purrs, so we head upstairs, but once we reach the top we stop. “Well where are we going?”


“Um, well, since…” I begin, then take his hand. “...can we go downstairs?”


“Yes, but why are we doing that?” He asks as we turn back.


“Because I can hear you.” I chuckle. “Your stomach is gently rumbling, let’s eat first, okay?”


“Definitely okay!” He snickers.


“And Brian, next time…”


“Yeah, got a little caught in the moment there!” He knuckles my head. “Which was entirely your fault!”


“I take full responsibility, now come on, let’s get that warmed up!”


LOUNGE - TWO HOURS LATER


BRIAN


“Justin.” I press my fork in deeper. “You are not going to eat all of that. Besides, you have had four pieces to my three.”


“Not my fault…” Justin shifts a little forward, then adds his knife to the battle. “...I didn’t make you load up on vegetables first, did I? Brian, let it go!”


“Nope!” I return adding my knife.


“How about we share this piece?” He suggests.


“Again, nope!” 


“Why not?!”


“You still would’ve had more than me!” I object.


“Right now, yes that is correct, but there is still some on the dish! Just go and get another piece from there!” He exclaims.


“It’s cold.” I growl.


“Then heat it up.” He growls back.


“You heat it up.” I retort. Now, during this exchange, neither of us have looked up from the plate of chicken, both determined to have it. “Justin, stop being greedy, and…”


“Greedy? Did you just call me greedy?! Look at me, Brian!” I lift my head and his eyes are sparking fire. “I am not...ahem...I am not, stop smiling! Brian, this is very serious!” 


“Yep, it is seriously hilarious!” I chortle before putting my cutlery on my plate. “I concede! It is all yours, Sir Gourmand!” He swiftly moves it to his plate with a wink, then cuts it in half and holds it out to me. “Thank you, kind Sir.”


“You’re welcome!” He chuckles, and it is swiftly demolished. “Shall we load the dishwasher and then carry on where we were going?”


“Absolutely!” I help him up from the floor, and, grinning, we head to the kitchen.


HILTON DOWNTOWN - SAME TIME


GEORGE’S SUITE


GEORGE


I check my reflection and the time again. I am wearing the shirt he got me before we broke up. I smile at the silkiness, he certainly does have good taste. I glare as the text notification from Reva flashes up, Opening my phone, I sigh as I read her latest attempt to make me miserable: George! Why does the testicle think that I am meeting you both for dinner on Sunday?! Make it clear to him that I am not! Also, have you spoken to your half brother yet? Think about it, why would the three of us lie about this?! There is only one liar in our genetic make up, and it’s not Mom! 


“Yeah, of course he’s my half brother!” I snap at the ceiling, then push my annoyance to one side. “No, don’t let her ruin this evening!” I am going to meet Michael for drinks up here before meeting his friend, Lindsay, and a surprise, for dinner, which he doesn't want me to freak out over because he knows the time is right. I am so excited!


“Hey, handsome, you going to let me in?!” Michael calls from the other side of the door. “I have something for you!” 


I fumble the door, eventually getting it open and fling myself into his arms. “What do you have?!” I demand before kissing him lightly, then pulling him inside.


“The chocolates you like…” He waves them under my nose and I frown. “...okay, you don't like them as much as I do, especially when eating them off you, which I fully intend to do later!” 


“How delightful!” I purr, then my phone flashes again. “Oh for god sake, why don’t they just leave me alone?!”


“What’s wrong, babe?” He leads me to the sofa, pushing me to sit down. “Tell me, what’s going on?”


“My sister and mother are trying to cast a pall over our relationship because they are jealous…”


“Then let them be jealous! They are not going to ruin our evening. What do you want to drink?” He calls over his shoulder as he opens the mini bar.


“A beer, please. Shall I put your bag in the room?” I pick it up from by the door and smile at his nodding. 


“Remember, I prefer the right side…” 


“Oh I remember!” I reply with a shiver of anticipation. When I rejoin him, he is frowning at my phone. “You know what? I am going to switch it off.”


“Good idea.” He waits for me to do so. “Now come here, Mr Luscious Lips!”


BRITIN - TEN MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


JUSTIN


Both our comforters and pillows are on the floor, our clothes are piled up on the sofa. We are on our knees wrapped around each other, kissing slow and deep. I am not sure when our desires shifted, but I am glad it did. 


Start of flashback

FIVE MINUTES PRIOR

We both looked at each other as we were setting the room up, then the ice bucket. “Is this what you want to do?” He asks me.


“No, right now I want to make love to and be made love to by you.” 


“Me too.” His whisper sounds like a gentle breeze through the leaves. “Take off your clothes, or do you want me to?”


“I’ll do me, you do you, that way at least there is a chance I can hold off.” I demur, then wait for him to start teasing.


“Justin, look at me.” Slowly I lift my eyes to his face. “I am feeling exactly the same as you, exactly, okay?” 


“Okay.” I murmur then start on my shirt.

End of flashback


BRIAN


He is pushing me to lie down. Soon, without breaking the kiss, he is on top of me, plundering my mouth. I run my hands through his hair and down his back, resting on his plump perkiness. “Mmmm…” I moan, he lifts his head. “...air is required.” 


“Indeed it is.” He grins before lowering his head, but instead of kissing me again, he kisses my bite mark, then runs his tongue over it. With every lick, kiss, and suck, I squeeze his ass. “Is it starting to feel better?” He whispers.


“Yeah.” I moan. “Please keep doing what you’re doing.”


HILTON DOWNTOWN - SAME TIME


BAR


LINDSAY


I smile at Matthew across the table. Michael does look like him. At first I was annoyed that he left me with him whilst he went to check in with his boyfriend, but Matthew has turned out to be a charming man. Michael could learn from him!


“I have to admit, I am disappointed in Michael not sticking with his parental role, considering how I left him and his Mother. I wouldn't have wanted another child to go through that. It wasn’t very nice of me at all.” 


“Why did you? Abandon them I mean? I have a potted history.”


“Because the grass was greener, or so I thought, but by the time I realised it wasn't it was too late. She refused to have anything to do with me. So I took the easy way out and didn't bother. I was surprised when he called me, and when he told me about his brothers, well I have to meet them! I saw them very briefly before they were adopted out, can’t believe she ended up with Carl anyway!”


“Vic was a determined romantic!” I smile.


“He hated me, you know. Said I wasn‘t good enough for his sister!” 


“Oh, I am sorry he thought that, you are such a nice guy.” I top up our wine and look to the lobby for Michael’s return. “So have you heard anything about Michael’s beau?”


“Nothing, not even his name. He does seem a little um…”


“Giddy about him?” I suggest, and we clink glasses. “Though I might give Michael a quick call, our table is almost due to be called.”


“No need…” Matthew nods his head. “...he’s coming, but seems to be alone. I hope they are okay, although he doesn't look upset.”


I raise an eyebrow as he reaches the table. He smirks. “He had to change, spilt his beer on his pants. He won’t be long.”


“In that case, I am going to use the gents…” Matthew looks at his watch. “...I will meet you at the table.”


“Good idea, Dad!” Michael calls out just as a guy joins our table smiling. “All okay, George?” 


“Yeah. So this must be Lindsay? She is prettier than you said. And did you just say Dad? You feel that way about me that you want me to meet your Dad already?”


“Yes, we just have this connection. Don’t know what it is, but it’s there.” Michael kisses the back of his hand.


BRITIN - FIVE MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


BRIAN


“Oh lord!” I shiver as I look over my shoulder. I am on my stomach, my heart pounding as Justin parts my cheeks, sticks his nose between them, then inhales.


“You smell gorgeous!” He declares. “Legs wider, please!” I do as I am saucily ordered and wait. “So…” He begins stopping to suck on his fingers. “...I can't wait to taste you. Think we need a cushion.” 


As I slide across to the sofa to get one, my hard but tender nipples brush along the rug. Again I shiver. Oh how he paid homage to them with gentle kisses, nips and sucks before moving down to my stomach, covering that with kisses whilst rolling my balls gently in his hand. I have never been ‘worshipped’ like this before! He wants to make love to me, Brian, Dark Storm, and not the Stud of Liberty Avenue. He hasn’t once touched my cock, and I am so glad because I would’ve popped in seconds!


“Oh!” I gasp, dropping the cushion as his tongue connects with my hole. “Guess you got tire...tired of...w-w-waiting!” I start to grind.


“Mmmmhmmm.” Floats up, then he giggles. “Told you!” 


“Yeah!” I pant out, having almost flown across the room when he nibbled! “Aha, oh God, so good!” I moan as his fingers spear inside. For long pleasurable minutes, he fingers me, but enough is enough. “Just...Blue, it’s time, I need you inside me.” 


“Turn…” He whispers as his fingers slide out. “...do you need lube?” I smile as I lie on my back. “What?”


“Don’t you think you’ve got me wet enough?” He goes pink. “Come on, Blue, come on!” Slowly he rolls the condom on and lifts my leg, but unlike that first time, he kisses me as he bottoms out. I hook my feet under his butt to hold him to me briefly. “Move! Please move!”


“You feel beautiful!” He purrs. “Oh crap! Freaking hell, how?!”


“Different, feels different?!” I arch my neck before pulling him down for a kiss.


“So much better!” He cries as his hips piston, obliterating my thoughts and words. All I can do is feel. He doesn't miss my spot once, my cock is flat against my belly and my juices saturate the rug. “You first, you cum first…” 


“Together?” I mutter against his lips.


“Yes, now, cum now.” I see and feel the moment his claims him. His eyes flash before gently fluttering shut, then he rests his head on my chest. “That was incredible...you okay?”


“I think I may have blacked out for a couple of seconds.” I mumble, lifting my head to kiss the top of his. “You need to…” I jostle him.


“Hmmm.” He replies, but doesn't move.


“Justin, take it off then we can sleep.” He lifts his head, looking owlishly at me. With a nod, he slowly withdraws and dispenses with the condom. Less than two minutes later, we are sound asleep.


HILTON DOWNTOWN - SAME TIME 


MATTHEW


“Hey, George, what are you doing here?” Matthew smiles before clapping him on his shoulder.


“How do you know George, Dad?” Michael frowns before noticing that George has gone very still and pale. “George, hey babe, you alright? You look like you’ve seen a ghost! George! For goodness sake, snap out of it and tell us what’s wrong!”


“Say it isn’t so!” He gasps, yanking his hand out of Michael’s.


“Say what isn’t so? What’s going on?” I demand.


“That he’s not your son!” He leans in to whisper, his face pale.


“Michael? Yes, he’s my son, you knew about that. What’s...” I trail off when it hits me. “...this isn’t him, is it, Michael? This isn’t the guy you want me to meet?!”


“How could you two not put two and two together?!” Lindsay exclaims. “You look so similar for a start, and then there’s the names!”


“I used a different surname.” George whimpers. “My mom’s, I used my mom’s surname…”


“So did I…” Michael mutters.


“But you’ve not done anything, correct?” I demand. “Apart from drinks and dinner, like you said, you’ve not done anything but that?”


LINDSAY


My skin crawls as I remember the animated and excruciatingly detailed drunken conversation Michael and I had last night and wait for him to answer!

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind if reviewing. Thanks.