- Text Size +

CHAPTER 50 - YOU KNOW WHO NOW AND HOW...THEY FIND OUT AND WOW


DREW


We’ve been kissing for the last hour. The toffee is gone, and his fingers are kneading my ass like it's dough. It feels so good, the butterfly touch on my balls has me bucking and gasping.


“Lie down on your stomach.” He whispers. “You’re keen then?” He laughs as I get into position and wiggle my bereft butt.


“Place hands here!” I wiggle faster; he stills me by sitting on my thighs. I look at him, he looks so intense. “What?”


“You have an ass like marble. So smooth…” I sigh as he runs a nail down my spine, stopping just above my crack. “...I could just make a mould out of this and call it a bun cake…” He shuffles down, then nips and kisses my cheeks. 


It’s both maddeningly good and frustrating as it’s a slow build up to where I hope he’s going...where I’ve never let anyone go before. I go still when he parts my cheeks and sighs. I cringe and tense up.


“We don’t have to if you don’t want to.” He rubs my hip.


“You...you mean there’s nothing wrong back there?” 


“What do you mean wrong?” He drapes himself over me. “Drew, what do you mean?”


I’m on fire with embarrassment. “You sighed, so I thought I wasn’t…”


“Oh, I see. That’s perfect, I was sighing at the beauty of it.” He kisses my cheek. “May I?”


“Please.” I moan resting my head on my wrists. The room is quiet, apart from the sound of him getting back into position. Again he parts my cheeks, when I feel his tongue at first it feels so odd. I tense up, his somewhat muffled ‘easy’ makes me laugh and relax. “Oh my!” I gasp as the rimming begins. Fifteen minutes later, the room has stopped echoing to my cries, my cock is a bit tender, as I’m in a huge wet patch. “Where and how in the world did you learn that?!” 


“Hazelhurst on an ice cream.” I gape at him, he’s grinning and nodding. “Honest! I practiced on an ice cream every day. It was both hot and lonely in Hazelhurst!” 


“That was utterly divine, how could anyone miss out on it? Do you know what we should do next?” I turn over with a smile then I realise something. “Ben!”


“Excuse me?!” Emmett looks outraged.


“No, no, Michael was with Ben when he was escorting!”


“Secondly, we have to tell him! But first, why were you thinking of that?!”


“Because after dinner, a slightly drunk Ben thanked Brandon for doing that as it had been so long!”


“Oh by the time we’re through with Michael, he’s going to be regretting the day he ever thought being a sleazebag was a good idea!”


BRITIN - LATE AFTERNOON


LOUNGE


BRIAN


Everyone is quiet, we’re staring at Jewel. “Why the hell didn’t you ask him?!” Leda repeats. “Why did you get me to represent you?”


“He was busy, you weren’t.”


“Mom…” Pearl shakes her head. “...you have a criminal record when you didn’t have to have one. No offence, Aunt Leda.”


“None taken.” Leda replies.


“Can someone please explain what has happened?” Jennifer demands. “Craig? Do you understand this?”


“Think so. Correct me if I’m wrong, Jewel. When his ex and his friend were arrested, you had your friend…”


“Godfather. He’s her godfather.” Zack interrupts. “And in fairness to her, I did have to remind her when she got arrested, but she didn’t want to interrupt his honeymoon with something so…”


“Trivial.” Jewel finishes. “I knew she would get me what she got me, so it’s all good. It adds to my rep as a badass, and keeps Pearl’s record clean.”


“Very noble.” Emmett scolds, he accepts her kiss to his cheeks. “Accepted, but seriously darling you shouldn’t have done that. Although you’ve majorly redeemed yourself by fixing his ex, care to explain how?” Emmett calls over his shoulder approaching the cart; he and Drew demanded that everyone get here as they have something to tell us, which they started but then Jewel asked if she should call her DA again. Still can’t believe he’s going to be prosecuting Joan. 


“Whilst Marc could get the out of state warrant easily enough, I needed them to be ‘exposed’, and knowing the agent’s connections that would not have happened. So DA Renwick Paulson, aka The Godfather, called all in the proverbial black book, made a suggestion or two. Et voila immediate abandoning of the ‘Titanic’.” She turns to Mel. “This means Leda can focus on stopping the old bat. Want me to ask if you can sit in with him?” Jewel grins then notices we’re looking expectantly, including the dogs. “What?”


“What she says!” Leda scoffs. “Just tell us.”


“Oh, brazen ass twunt.” She grins before turning to Pearl. “I’m going to allow you to…” Pearl looks keen. “...have a brief glimmer of hope, another hard hell no.” 


“Way to crush my dreams!” She pouts. “We’re still getting her to wear that monstrosity, right?”


“But of course!” Mel cackles. “And it would be awesome if I could sit in with DA Redrick Paulson, he’s a legend!” Her grin widens. “As for dealing with the old bat, Lynnie and I have been talking. We’re going to tell her about the will.”


“What will?” I demand; fifteen minutes later I’m furious, but have an idea. I will be getting her in touch with my accountants to hire her firm to represent Kinnetic in all legal matters, just to rub some salt into the wounds that Lindsay is about to suffer. 


“So, Emmett, what did you two convene us all for?” Dad asks.


“Michael used to be an escort.” Emmett declares, before turning to Ben. “It was during your time together. As he was willing to do anything, I think you should get yourself checked out.”


“Jesus.” Gus whispers. “Let’s keep that to ourselves, okay? Uncle Ted and Jenny will kill him!” I nod, thankful that they are on a father daughter date with Blake. “How did you find that out?” 


“I used the service he worked in.” Drew blushes. “But he put me off.”


We take this onboard in silence. Ben is being comforted by Bran. I look at Daphne and she nods, my family and friends are rapidly filling her appointment book! 


“Lobster French toast.” Mom declares. “That’s what you said, Jewel. You were excited about…”


“Justin?” Jen interrupts, gaping at him. “Why is that being prep…” She turns to me then looks at the carry out box I asked her to bring. “Brian?” Jen is almost hugging herself. “You asked for potato gems with buttermilk roe.”


“And.” Dad prompts looking at Mom, who is just staring at me, then Justin, and back to me.


“Oh my God! Bruh!” Bran yells then is shushed by Mom. “Sorry! Continue!”


CARL


“What’s going on?!” I yell, thoroughly pissed off at being in the dark.


“He and he…”


“Jewel!” Justin cries. “Not your turn!”


“Sorry!” She beams. “The floor is yours; now do it good!”


“You’ve kinda given it away!” Justin grumbles folding his arms.


“Given what away? Like Carl said, what is going on?!” Craig demands. “Brian, if you are upsetting my son, I will hang you by the balls, from the nearest…” He stops then looks from Justin to Brian and then back again. “...oh. Oh. Carl!” 


“What?!” 


“Who’s asking first?!” Craig grins. 


“Asking wh…” My jaw drops as I look at Brian and Justin, really look at them. “...but, but it’s only been…”


“When you know, you know.” Brian interrupts. “So can he ask?”


“Yes, yes ask me!” I choke out.


“Carl Horvath, I respectfully ask for your son’s hand in marriage. May I have it?”


“Craig Taylor, I respectfully ask for your son’s hand in marriage. May I have it?” Brian looks uncertain, but judging by the tears streaming down Craig’s face he has nothing to worry about.


“What do you think? Come here!” Craig hauls him into his arms. 


“Justin!” I cry before sweeping him into my arms, and the room explodes in whoops and cheers. 


“Mom! How could you keep that from me?!” Pearl demands.


“I wasn’t quite sure, because he normally only orders that when super happy. It wasn’t until he asked me to bring this, that I knew for sure.” She pulls out a bottle. “Codigo 1539 risa Blanco tequila. Debs, lots of ice. And do you have shot glasses, we need…” I do a headcount at the same time. “...I got 12 for booze, what about you?”


“You can include them, just one shot. So make the most of it.” Pearl and Gus do a jig of joy.


“Bran, how did you know?!” Ben demands, finally releasing me from the bear hug.


“Twine, left finger!” Bran replies before booting up his ever present laptop. “Okay, this is the best place for diamonds, you’re having diamonds. I’m not being the best man with anything less!”


“Hey, I’m his best man!” Gus protests. “Why tequila?” He asks, watching the shots being poured. “Where is it from?”


“Harvey Nicholls, it's in London.” Jewel calls from the cart. “First paycheck. Said he would only open it if he had big news, and I think that’s pretty damn big, don’t you?!”


DEBS


Jen and I are both blubbing as we check out the rings, I nod at Brian twirling his twine, and the sweet smile on his face. “Kiki would love him, you know.”


“We’re going to see her and tell her.” Justin states then frowns. “No!” He shouts just as a bouquet comes on screen. 


“Oh my God!” Brian gasps. “Move, please.” Jen and I do so. “When did you find out, how?” He turns to Justin, eyes shining.


“When you said you’d like to introduce me to her. I asked around, not Debs obviously, are they alright? We can change some if you…”


“No, it’s perfect.”


“Bruh can we see?” Brandon asks; Brian steps back into Justin’s arms.



“Christ.” Carl breathes. “May I make a suggestion?”


“Wedding flowers?” Gus sniffs, taking the tissue from Lynette who is holding a dumbstruck Pearl. 


“Yep.” Brian looks down at Justin. “If that’s okay with you.”


“Of course, she has to be there.” 


EMMETT


“Carriages!” I exclaim, looking at Drew. “Rock and Hudson will be wonderful!”


“Justin, would you have an issue postponing your show?” Craig asks, all jaws drop. “Hear me out, that little lady has to learn and learn hard. The show will happen. After all, your fiance is the sponsor…” Jen starts to nod, smiling evilly. “...but this, this wedding…”


“And Mel’s firm being announced as Kinnetic’s company attorney on retainer.” Brian grins. “I think that will put a burr in certain people’s britches.”


“Me being what?!” Mel gasps.


“And you’ll need another partner in the firm, won't you? Someone who you trust…” Lynnette licks her lips, never have I seen her look so vengeful. “...who is also the Mother of the best friend of your son, for example.” All eyes turn to Leda. “Just think how twitchy she’s going to get…”


“...especially with the other wedding.” Jewel grins.


“What other wedding?” Pearl frowns.


LINDSEY'S HOUSE - THREE DAYS LATER


PATIO, BACK GARDEN


I’m flummoxed, completely flummoxed. Michael is sitting opposite me, fiddling with the label on his beer bottle. He arrived an hour ago with two holdalls and a woeful expression. 


“Well, can I or not?” He asks. “It will only be for a few days, till everyone calms down.”


“Calms down from what? I still don’t know why you are the one to leave the house and not them .” I search his face and scowl. “Michael!”


“They’ve got nowhere to go, so I said they could stay. I knew you would put me up for a day or two. Later, I’m going to Britin, speak to Mel about the loft. Not sure if she’s moved in yet, and…”


I’d forgotten about Mel owning the loft. “I’ll come with you. I want an explanation as to how she came to get that!” 


“What is there to explain?” Mel clips out from the middle of the lounge. How long have she and Lynette been there? How did they get in?! “Brian wanted to sell, I had the money, and it’s in the perfect spot.” 


“Well you’ve saved me a trip. How much will you take for a six month’s lease?”


“Nothing.”


“What do you mean nothing?!” I gasp. 


“Because I’m not going to rent it to him. There’s no way either of you are getting in there, it was a condition of the sale.”


“Brian put that in? Why?!” I gasp.


“Yeah, what have we done to him to…” Michael starts to chime in.


“Don’t you remember using the loft without permission for a shag palace or to aid in our plans for parenthood?” Lynnette scoffs whilst I flinch. Michael rolls his eyes; he has never understood why Brian was so upset. “But let’s not dwell in the past; we’re looking to the future now.”


“Yes, I agree. We’ve apologised and closed that door, and…”


“Have you seen or heard from Gregory?” She asks, heading to the drinks’ cabinet. “What would you like, Mel? Lindsay, have you seen him?”


“Let me get the drinks.” I order coolly, with a shrug she steps aside and sits down. “As for Gregory, he has called a few times; trying to get hold of you but you’re not returning his calls.” I open the red. “Michael, will you continue with…”


“No, I'll have what everyone else is having.” He gulps down his beer much like a hungry seal with a fish. When he finishes, he puts the unopened beer back in his holdall and sits opposite Mel. “It will only be a couple of days…”


“It was six months just now.” Mel sneers before sniffing the wine and pushing it away. “Again, no, not even for a couple of minutes.”


“We’ve been told not to contact each other directly, once more he just does as he pleases, no thought about consequences. Since he's in contact with you, can you get a message to him for me?” 


“Of course.” I smile, inwardly blenching at the taste of the wine and wondering where I got this monstrosity from.


“Oh, this is nice!” Michael declares. “Such a bargain too! I think this is something that Jewel would approve of!”


Now I remember, he bought it after that fateful shopping trip! He was like a hungry hound hunting down all the bottles he could find. When he handed me one as a consolation for  their mistreatment of us, I just took it as I wanted to be out of their whining company so badly. To say it’s like putrid vinegar is being kind, the relief on the faces of the cashier make sense now!


“No, she would not!” Lynette declares before taking both her and Mel’s glasses and heading to the kitchen. What follows is the unmistakable sound of it being thrown down the sink and glasses being rinsed out. She returns empty handed, and sits back down. Whilst Michael’s oblivious, I'm furious. “So the message to Gregory is…sorry, Mel, do you have a mint or some gum? Need to get rid of...”


“I’ve got some.” Michael rifles in his jeans pocket and pulls out a battered pack. “Catch.” He orders, but she almost dives to the floor to avoid doing so. 


“Lynette, what is wrong with you?! That was so rude!” 


“I’ve got very good reasons. Tell Gregory that the offer is final, and if you want to avoid the embarrassment of another court appearance then he should accept it.”


“A court appearance? Why would I be appearing in court?”


“Because of your deception over our parents’ will.”


“Our parents will? What about it? Why are you bringing that up now?”


MICHAEL


“We went to see Alastair French, who gave us some interesting information. Want to know what he said?” Mel sneers; Lindsay looks a little green. 


So that was the guy’s full name? She called him Al when I heard her with him in the loft. As nice as it was nice having one over Mel, I’m going to thoroughly enjoy letting my dear friend, Lindz, know what position she’s in, and how long I’m going to be staying!


“Alistair French, now that name sounds familiar. I think he and I have met, haven’t we, Lindz?”


“No, I don’t think so.”


“I’m sure you’ve brought him to the loft, you know when you were having meetings…” I trail off, look over the glass and catch the moment she gets it. “...after we’ve finished chatting, I’m going to take my stuff up. Thanks for letting me stay, Lindz.”


“Now, Michael, I need to speak to you about Ben.”


“What about my boring ex?” I snipe.


“As his representative, he wants a copy of your medical records for the last four years. I have a court order here, you can show this to your attorney. You have five working days to comply.”


“What the hell is this about?!” I demand as Lindsay’s eyes are almost glowing with glee.


“Will you also need to speak to his brother, George?” Lindsay smirks. “I know they’ve been talking a lot over the last few months.” I swallow hard. “I think it would be best if you go back home, Michael. Perhaps he can help you with some missing data?”


I weigh up who has more to lose, and realise it is me. Once again, she’s come out on the winning side. Why doesn’t anything work out for me?!


“And Lindsay, you need to provide me, as Lynette’s representative, with a payment plan for the return of every penny you ‘borrowed’.”


MEL


“Her representative? What do you mean? I know for a fact that your company doesn’t take on personal cases.” 


“The company I used to work for doesn’t, but I’m working privately now.”


“Privately? How are you supporting yourself whilst you build up your clients?” Michael demands. 


“Who said I need to build them up?” I smirk as I stand. “I’ve got three major clients already, my partner and I are going to be very busy.” 


“What clients? What partner?” Lindsay demands, her face glistening. “And that money was given, not borrowed!”


“Oh, come now, you and I both know that you said you would pay it back once you got a job. You got a job, but my client is yet to see a dime. And Leda is my partner in our new enterprise; we’ve got to name it of course. Our other two clients are Kinnetic Inc and Justin Taylor, soon to be husband of Brian Kinney.”


“He’s marrying that wet nosed psychopath?!” Michael exclaims. 


“Come on, Lynette, we’ve delivered the news that we need to for now. Let’s celebrate our good fortune.”


“What good fortune?!” Lindsay demands, veins pulsing in her neck and fists clenched.


“Get the message to Gregory and make sure he accepts; I’m not delaying my wedding to Zach because of you two!”





Lobster Toast: 

https://sharingourfoodadventures.com/lobster-french-toast-recipe/

Potato Gems with buttermilk roe:

https://sharingourfoodadventures.com/lobster-french-toast-recipe/

 

Chapter End Notes:

Pleaase be kind and constructive if reviewing. Thx