- Text Size +

CHAPTER 54 - TEXAS AND PITTSBURGH GODDAMN!


BRIAN AND JUSTIN'S ROOM, MARRIOTT HOTEL, TEXAS - 


JUSTIN


Our eyes are locked, his hands in my hair, I adjust my position slightly, then grab his ass, pulling him deeper into my mouth. He’s blinking away sweat. His thighs tremble as my teeth graze his vein. “Shiiiit!!” He groans, clenching every muscle he can. I do it again. “Whoa, cowboy! Need to be inside you.” 


I start to stroke his balls. He throws his head back, biting his lip. He’s this close to face fucking me, which I would love, but I want something else more.


BRIAN


Jesus, he’s excellent at this! His fingers slide to my cheeks, I shake my head. He smiles and works them between. I tug his hair, he continues. “Blue! Don’t! Want to! Not going to last!” He stops, I sigh. He goes back to ball stroking. “Can you, please, can you?!” I beg.


Slowly he releases me and stands up. We kiss deeply before a not so gentle shove has me sprawled on my back. I get up on my elbows, he’s sitting astride my thighs looking sexy as hell. His cock is dripping on my balls as he strokes  my cock. I didn’t think I could get harder. 


“Justin soon-to-be Kinney-Taylor! For fuck sake, sit down!”


“I am sitting down.” He murmurs, eyes on my throbbing prize.


“With my cock inside your ass!” I demand. “What's going on with you?!”


He looks up. “I don’t want to wait till our honeymoon.” I gulp. Soon after we agreed to speak on iPad, we dispensed with that malarkey, as he called it, and talked face to face. Quickly, the date was agreed. However, for the last two days we’ve been ramping up the teasing. I almost took him back to bed when he came down dressed for the flight in full gear, including spurs and a hat. “And I want to be first.”


“To?” I prompt.


He blushes. “Give. You went first our first time.” I can see his heart pounding, I nod, the smile lights up the universe as he slowly pushes my legs apart. I pull one pillow under my head, the other’s for my hips. I almost howl to the moon as he works me open. Although every fibre of my being wants to ride his fingers, I don’t. “Coming home now.” He whispers, wrapping my legs around him. I ball my fists as he breaches the first ring, pre-cum flows like lava. 


“Slower!” I order.


“Uuuhhuuuuh!” He nods, but his hips aren't listening. “Turn!” He hollers. We flip, and I lean down so we can kiss. Then, reaching for it, I wave his new butt plug. His moan has me ringing my cock. However, he shakes his head. “After.” He murmurs.


“Ottoman?” I return. Another moan and his hands slide back to my ass. 


JUSTIN


I spread his cheeks, he sinks deeper. “Unff!” He groans before starting to move. He leans forward, and our noses almost touch, his breath scented sweet from the champagne we had fans on my face. Our pants, groans and skin sliding are the only sounds, my legs are shaking from the intense feeling. He always feels good, but raw, heaven, just heaven.


“Storm.” I groan.


“Jack me, jack me now!” He mutters before engulfing my cries down his throat.


TEN MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


A white out is the best way to describe what happened. It was so intense, like a fireball, everything sparked, and despite our weight difference, he managed to meet me on the downstroke as we headed towards oblivion. Our pleasure was heightened as we watched each other cum. His eyes went almost black and he raked my back, I almost twisted his nipples off, they’re still hard now. 


“Storm, get off!” He mumbles, trying to shove. 


“We just did, at the same time.” I mumble back.


“Heavy!” He protests. Nodding into his neck, I manage to straighten my arms. I smile at his well and truly fucked to heaven and back expression. 


“You okay?” I kiss his forehead.


“No. Hated every minute of it.” He chuckles. He laughs harder when he looks down between us. 


“Yeah, that’s a lot!” I reach for the towel, he’s covered from navel to neck in my seed. “I will be leaving a trail when I go to the bathroom.”


“A slightly gross but accurate description!” He sighs as I clean him up, then gapes. “I’m still inside you?”


“Not letting you out until I have to.” I reply, rotating my hips. He bites his lip, then starts to harden. Now I’m lip biting. “Ready to go again?” 


“Oh yeah! And after, I want to ride you into the sunset!” 


MEL AND JEWEL’S SUITE


JEWEL


I shut the bedroom door. Mel has declared that she’s a no touching zone for the next eight hours. Understandable, after six orgasms. I check my neck and add more cover up. As nice as the lovebites were to receive, I don’t want my Dad and Lynnie teasing me about them!


I’m just pouring the coffee when I hear Lynnie’s protesting giggling. I cough loudly. “I’ll give you a few to get yourself reassembled!”


“Jewel!” Dad cries. I can feel his blushing through the door, it’s confirmed when I open it. “I despair of you sometimes!”


“Nah you don’t.” I return, kissing both their cheeks. “Mel’s resting.”


“No I’m not. I despair of you too!” She calls from the door. “Hi, you two. You look happy, Lynnie.”


“I am indeed!” She grins, kissing Mel hello, whilst pulling her to the sofa. “Lindsay has paid all the money back.” We both look stunned. “She said it’s because she realised what she did was wrong, but what she means is that she wants her name to be kept out of the courts. She said she’d speak to Gregory, to get him to co-operate. She’s sure she can get him to be amenable to a quick closure.”


“Isn’t that just dandy?!” Mel exclaims, slamming down her cup. She’s still smarting from their affair. “I won’t be. I'm gonna drag this and her through as many long and deep bogs as I can!”


“Good.” Dad replies. “Jewel is in no hurry, whereas I want to make her mine as soon as I legally and cleanly can.”


“Great.” Mel brightens up. “So, as your Matron of Honour, you will not argue. I shall be in charge of everything!”


“Could you at least have let me ask you?! Still can’t believe we’re really getting married!” My soon to be Mom leans against Dad. “It was just supposed to be something to tick Lindsay off.” I can't help the smile as, once again, Pearl used her charm, wits and guile to point out the glaringly obvious: they fancied the asses of each other, get on so well, and when do you ever get another chance to play with fire whilst getting so beautifully burned? “Oh, did you see the message from Grace?”


“Not read it yet.” Mel blushes, I smirk, knowing the reason why she hasn’t. “Can you give me the jist of it?”


“I see.” Dad snickers. “Well, it seems that Grace has made a mistake about Matthew being interested in Carl.”


“Yeah, that didn’t make sense to me either. So why is he hanging about?” I adjust Mel’s collar at Dad’s raised eyebrow.


“She doesn’t know. Yes, he’s bisexual, and he’s definitely interested in someone within the group, we’re just not sure who. But the one good thing about it is that he’s making Michael behave!”


“You mean lunch was a success?” Mel gags, having experienced his idea of cooking and lived to regret it.


“No, he did try to sabotage it, like he thought he would, so it’s been rescheduled.” She pauses and my heart sinks. “Oh, yes, Jewel, he’s cooking for everyone, including us.”


“Oh crap!” I gripe, but they’re smiling. 


“What?”


“Drew and Emmett are hosting!”


“Eh? Why?” Mel asks.


“Because Matthew has been calling Emmett, well not him directly, but the Cockblogger hotline and dropping tidbits about Michael.” Dad explains with a gleam. He loves Emmett so much anyway, but knowing that he’s the Cockblogger, he is positively delirious that he’s finally got one over Pearl, who for all her smarts hasn’t figured that out yet.


“Emmett’s the - no, he’s not, is he?!” Mel gasps, looking around. “Where’d my phone end up?” I fish it out from under the chair and smugly hand it over. “I’ll pay you back, you used a surprise attack.”


“I look forward to it, and plan to yield as quickly as you did.”


“Walk down memory lane in front of Lindsay, not us!” Dad chuckles. 


“Oh yeah, we will!” Mel grins as she dials. “”Mrs Horvath, I believe there’s something you neglected to tell me, which you’d better not have told your granddaughter about her godfather and father’s best friend.” Debs tried to bullshit her way out of it and was going great until Carl asked what the call was about and she confessed all. “Well, whilst we’ve got you on this subject, there’s another reason I called.”


DEBS AND CARL’S HOUSE - TEN MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


CARL


Now that I’m over the shock of Emmett and the revulsion of Matthew’s potential interest, I can think a bit clearer now. Emmett is coming over with everything that Matthew has been sending him about Michael, seems to be a recent thing, 


“I’ll get it, honey!” Debs hollers as she comes down the stairs. I look to see who knocked, smiling when Jack and Claire come in. “You two look happy! Want coffee or tea?”


“Tea please.” Jack beams, helping Claire out of her jacket. “And we’re happy because the Crone’s attorney wants to make a deal.” We got still and look at Claire. “And she very firmly said no.”


“Excellent!” I declare. “So now what happens?”


“It goes to trial. And that starts next Friday.” Claire replies. “I intend to sit right up front and send her to hell to metaphorically join my ex!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive if reviewing. Thx