- Text Size +

CHAPTER 68 -  THE JEWELS OF THEIR CROWN BECOME THEIR GILDED CAGES


JUSTIN


I’ve missed him so much! After the call with Michael, I made the mistake of insisting that we get comfortable since we’d waited all this time. First, Marcus called, wanting me to do another show but this time in Madrid, and, because Brian’s still sponsoring - as ‘no way is anyone else getting near your art or your ass’ - we had to speak to him for four hours! Then, Michael was trying to get hold of the publishers. Brian was so pissed that he wanted to fly down immediately, but Hunter, who is truly gifted, suggested that since he has never seen my version of Rage, that he draw something and send it to them. Of course, his maliciousness was his undoing. 


“Want me to dick-tate it?” Brian purrs as he unsnaps his jeans. 


“No…” I hit send then toss the phone to the floor. “...c’mere!” I push his shirt up and jeans down. “I would’ve killed you!” I groan, fondling his heavy sac.


“Couldn’t…” He breathes. “...silk was too much, chafing kept me under control.” The thought of his hot, wet, thick cock sliding against my walls makes me squirm and moan.  “Don’t…”


“...can’t stop thinking…” I pant. “...oh yes!” I sigh as he grips my cock, hard enough to stop it. 


“69?” He whispers.


“Not enough room…” I push him back. “…or patience.” I murmur then engulf him down to his pubes. 


“Justin!” He cries, fisting my hair makes me pinch his inner thigh. “Nice…” He  moans. I do it again, and again and again, he gets louder. I slide a finger between his cheeks. “...nuh-uh!” Despite his protest, his ass rises, I push two into his heat. He yelps, rocking against my fingers then thrusting down my throat. 


BRIAN


My back is spasming and my right leg is almost dead from his frotting. My eyes are tightly shut; if I look down I will combust. I grunt as he moves my leg over his shoulder and adds his thumb. It’s both so good and too much. Tears flow as I splinter into a billion pieces.


“Haaaah!” He cries, almost dislocating my knee with his jerking. After a few minutes he lowers my leg and rubs my hip, I start to smile. “Stop or I do!” He chides, blushing. Whilst in Cali, he got a little too ‘cocky’, and we almost ended up in ER after his hip really locked up. As I suck his fingers he wipes my face with his shirt. “Awww you missed my ass?” He teases.


“I missed us…the little things, it was like a physical pain.”


“Me too. Never ever going without you…” He covers us with the blanket, I squeeze a cheek. “…are we moving?!”


“How else are we getting to the airport?” I sit us up. “Am sure these seats go…what’s wrong?”


He’s bright red. “The driver most likely heard me!” He curls into a ball of mortification. “I thought you sent him away!” I get the seats flat, then struggle to uncurl him. “That’s so embarrassing!”


“Blue…Blue, partition is up, intercom is off and…” He checks, heaves a sigh of relief, then flops back. I cover us up. “…twat.” He giggles then yawns. “Go to sleep, will wake you when we're ten minutes out, need to text Bran to let him know we have to shower first.”


“Storm!” He snatches my phone. “You’ll get it back when we get there!”


AIRPORT LOUNGE, AN HOUR LATER


BEN


Bran returns just as Brian and Justin arrive, one looking more refreshed and relaxed than the other.


“Reconnected?” I smile.


“Sore subject.” Justin grumbles.


“Why?” Bran hands out the drinks. “It’s not as if we didn’t know what you were doing.” Brian chuckles and pockets his phone. “Really, Justin, you don’t get it?” He scowls and shrugs. “To you he’s Brian, Dark Storm but part of him is still the Stud of Liberty Avenue…” 


“…in other words...” I smile. “…he waited for you. He’s all yours, every bit of him.”


“You didn’t…” Justin looks awestruck. “…for all that time?”


“I’m good, you’re better.” He replies, making him blush. 


“Before he gets to frying egg on the face stage…” I laugh. “…why tell Michael that you were in the penthouse there and what’s this about paying men?”


“Because he’ll not endear himself by insisting on moving rooms.” Brian evens up their glasses. “He’s such a cheapskate, apparently, he’s been using the hotel business centre phones to call escort services!” 


“How did you find that out?!” Justin giggles.


“Marco and Orin told us whilst he was fretting in the john.” Bran answers while Brian starts to massage Justin’s right hand. “You think he will check his phone tonight? Maybe not as he seemed to be hitting the sauce a bit.”


“Yeah, he’ll be busy trying to be disruptive and…”


“Good evening, gentlemen…” Jose, our pilot arrives. “...we’re going to be taxiing out in about forty five minutes, so could you start making your way to the hangar, please?”


“Thanks. Right, see you in…”


“...you’re going shopping now?” Justin gasps, he nods. “Where?!”


“Tom Ford, Prada and Bvlgari.” He checks his watch. “Come on, the quicker we…”


“...for crying out loud, it takes you thirty minutes to pick socks in Prada!” 


“Why did you need to share that?!” He grumbles. 


“Because you didn’t tell me about the driver!” He declares, flouncing off.


“Think he’s realised that Jose’s not going without us…” I chuckle as he waits for Brian to catch him up. “...and that he’s just picking up his shopping?” 


“After that kiss, yes! Do you want…” He shoves the toy in his pocket. “…Ben, for crying out loud!”


“I hope to be.”


“Let’s go!”


NEXT MORNING


MICHAEL


It takes a few seconds for me to realise why the shower is running. I sit up slowly and survey my room, we made a hell of a mess! I smile a bit, knowing how annoyed housekeeping is going to be, but since I’m moving to the Penthouse I don’t care! After they left, I tpanicked when I thought he’d taken the money back, but it’s still there; though to be on the safe side I moved it. 


I wince slightly, “Had forgotten about the…wait! I’ve not bottomed in ages! I’m now a top, yeah fuck yeah I’m a top!” The shower stopping coincides with the door knocking. I grab a robe and walk into the bathroom.


“Hey…” He grabs a towel. “...heard of knocking!” 


“Stay there and keep quiet!” I snap, scowling at his false modesty. Tightening it, I open the door and yawn. “What do you want?!”


“Good morning, sir, you requested to be moved to the penthouse…”


“Not this fucking early!” I gripe. “Come back in a couple of hours!” I slam the door, thinking that being a millionaire is so great! “Now how can I pass that time?!” Shucking it off, my face falls as I enter the bathroom. “Why are you dressed?”


“Our time is over.” He replies briskly, looking meaningfully behind me. I step aside, he walks around the room. “I hope you will use our services again. Just making sure I’ve left no trace of…”


“Apart from the condoms.” I lean against the door, he grins slightly. “Sure you won’t stay?” He shakes his head. “Housekeeping is gonna be pissed!” We freeze at the knocking. “Get back in there!” Still naked, I wrench open the door. Whilst he’s unfazed, the guest opposite looks disgusted, I quickly get behind it. “I said to come back in a couple of hours!” 


“I am aware sir. However, the penthouse is ready now and we need to turn over this room.” The lackey explains. “Obviously, for this inconvenience, management is giving you a free night.” 


“It should be two!” I snap. “Well, give me time to get dressed!” I slam the door in his face. “Okay get going!” I order as he comes out of the bathroom. 


“Uh, what if he’s still out there waiting?”


“Surely you’re used to getting out of these kinds of situations?” I declare, he rolls his eyes whilst putting on his jacket. “I need to leave first, idiot!” 


“Of course you do!” He bitches, heading back to the bathroom.


PENTHOUSE SUITE - HALF AN HOUR LATER


“Are the other…who the fuck are you?!” I demand, surprised not to find the lackey behind me. 


“Good morning, Mr Novotny, I am Kane, the general manager. I trust this meets your expectations?”


“The style, absolutely. So about my neighbours, how long are they staying?”


“I’m not sure I understand.”


“The other penthouse people?” I sigh, wondering how he became general manager if he doesn’t know the basics of his hotel!


“There’s only one penthouse. If you mean the Saijoukai suite, that is booked until Wednesday. Were you considering moving to that room?”


“Not after they’ve been in it, no.” I grimace, he looks taken aback. “When will my stuff arrive?”


“In the next hour. If you can make your way down to reception, there’s some things that need to be settled in regards to your previous suite.”


“Sure. I’ll be there.” 


True to his word, my stuff comes up, I decide to go into town to buy another laptop, much better than the crappy one that they sent me over with. As I am heading to reception, I am surprised to see the escort lurking around. Before I can go tell him to get the fuck out, the receptionist - the uppity cow from last night - calls me over.


“Make this quick!” I state, then lean in. “Actually, I need to have a word about that guy over there.” 


“What about him, sir?” She frowns. 


I make a face. “Should he be here?”


“Wasn’t he to your satisfaction?” She smirks, reminding me of Lindsay when she’s got one over on me! “Shall we close out the bill for the junior suite plus the calls from the business centre, sir?”


FOUR HOURS LATER


KANE’S OFFICE


KANE


Mr Novornty is livid. “They must have done something!” He points at Cat, Marco and Orin. “Everything was fine and now it’s all gone to shit!”


“Mr Novotny, there were two other people in your suite after Marco and Orin last night, Cat brought them up. The three of them were in the staff meeting between six and eight, Cat went back on duty - as you know since she changed your room. Perhaps your guests caused the problem, there were reports of a disturbance from your…”


“...they’re staying here, one of you go get them!” He snaps, tapping on his iPad. “The reservation’s most likely under Kinney, and…”


“The Kinney party went to the airport.” Cat retorts. “I booked the cars for them.”


He’s silent. “Mr Novotny, are you okay?” I ask.


“He was like this yesterday.” Marco helps him to sit whilst looking over his shoulder. “I think there’s a technical issue. Mr Novotny, can you tell us what’s happened and maybe we can help?” 


“All my emails are gone from here, bet it was Brandon!” He snatches his phone from the desk, whilst handing Marco the laptop he loudly insisted he set up for him. “Find and restore them. Ah emails from the nutjob, what does he have to say?!” We can hear his jaw grinding. “So the launch party is in Pittsburgh is it, I can still…well have you restored my emails?!”


“I would need your Apple ID etc; you know I can only restore your last backup?”


“Fine, it was yesterday and I’ve not used it since, here!” 


“Cat, Orin, please sit down…”


“They can stand!” He glowers.


“No they can’t!” I declare. They take them gratefully, I see lots of headache pills in our future! “So Marco, how's that going?”


“The ID does not exist and I can tell you why.” He turns the laptop to face him. “The second email from the ‘nutjob’ says they’ve deleted it.”


“But…when that happens you lose every…” He trails off. “...why would they do that?! I had everything in there, my entire life!” 


“I can’t understand why someone like you would experience such a distressing event?!” Cat sneers. “You come in here, screaming, shouting, demeaning and demanding, now you fucked around and found out!” 


“You’re firing her right?!” He bellows.


“Well before I go, he’s been using the business centre to call for escorts, one was in here last night!” She retorts. “Whatever they did in there, the room has to be deep cleaned! He has three more lined up…”


“She’s a fucking liar, a millionaire like me has no need…”


“I’ve heard enough. Cat, I’m sorry…” I sigh, he sits back smugly. “...that you’ve had to deal with this. Once you’ve settled Mr Novotny’s exit bill, take the rest of the afternoon off. Marco and Orin, please return to your duties.”


The door closing behind them triggers his common sense. “Look, I apologise. I’ve had a series of shocks and betrayals from my family, and…” He starts to cry, I wait for some tears. “…do you have a tissue, please?” I hand him a napkin from my lunch, he holds in the rebuke. “You do understand?” I sit back. “I thought you would. Now surely there’s an accommodation we can come to, I don’t want to leave. I’ve gotten used to the impeccable service and amenities…”


“I see, but you need to understand; with the ‘services’ you called, which can be proved, you have brought reputational damage to us. Also a guest mentioned that you deliberately opened the door naked to humiliate a butler, only retreating when they saw you.” He goes redder and redder. “Have you considered a hotel residence?”


“Where would that be here?” His eyes are gleaming, previous problems seemingly now forgotten. “I would have a dedicated space with someone solely at my command right?”


“You would. To show goodwill, I could make a few calls…”


“…that’s the…very kind of you.” He smiles ingratiatingly.


“Give me a couple of hours.” I reply. He grins and leans back. “While I do that, settle your bill and pack in readiness for your departure.”


GRACE AND REVA’S HOME - THREE HOURS LATER


GRACE


I close the door on the gentle row that Mel and Jewel are having over which pan is to be used to cook the entrecote steak we are having for dinner. Holmes and Watson are playing with Jenny and Pearl. Zach and Gus are with Jennifer and Craig, he wants to do something special at the wedding. I pour a large whisky, then dial into the call.


“Sorry to have kept you waiting.” I swirl the glass, smiling as Lynnie joins me.


“Oh no problem, I have signed off for the day now…” Kane stretches out his back. “…so you want all the guts and glory or to hazard a guess where?”


“Cheverton?” I try, he nods, I punch the air. “How long?”


“He’s there for a year between London and Dublin.” He looks thoughtful. “What…”


“…pissed Reva and me off plus hurt people I now love.” I return crisply. “And by the end of that year, we shall have recouped half that payment. It will be a nice anniversary present for them.”


“Okay…” He yawns. “…I am going home. See you in the summer, maybe?” 


“Oh definitely, safe journey.” 


After closing the screen down, I raise the glass heavensward to thank my late grandfathers for leaving Reva and I a vast worldwide property portfolio. I mentioned it during a drunken bitching session with Lynnie. Once she’d recovered from the shock, she suggested steering Michael towards a high end hotel where he would make a nuisance of himself and get kicked out. It took Reva paying the deposit on the reservation to get him there. Then that’s where my godson Kane would come in, as well as being the GM at Nobu, he manages all our properties.


“It worked, didn’t it?”


“Perfectly, with all three of them!” I hug her tightly. “Reva is not so mad now that we didn’t think of recouping my support by having Matthew live in one of them all this time. Getting Lindsay’s former estate agent to send her the links to the ones in Miami was genius, but how did you know she would insist that our spousal agreement be terminated?”


“She loves control and power.” She laughs, opening the door. “Dinner is served. Now after six months you know what to do right?”


“Increase the rent by 15%?”

 

“Double it!” 

Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be kind and constructive; thanks.