- Text Size +

CHAPTER 69 - THEIR FINAL SECRETS OPENS A NEW CHAPTER


BRITIN - TWO MONTHS LATER - WEDDING DAY


DEBS


“Sweetheart, can you check the car again?!” I start to empty the fridge, he doesn’t reply. I poke my head out. “Carl Horvath…” I gasp. He almost drops the bowl of smoked guacamole I've spent the last ten minutes hunting for! “…when did you take that?!” I demand, his cheeky smile gains instant forgiveness. I grab a spoon, and two minutes later the bowl is empty. “Needs salt.” I decide. “How long have we got?”


“Another couple of hours. Hopefully, Jewel and Reva will be back in time. Ooh, what’s this?!”


“Rest of the…no, Carl!” I stop him from unwrapping the goose. “It's for Brian and Justin, they never got near it because of…”


“…our combined fucking talent and the ferality of this family!” Brian smirks, sitting on the counter bumping his heels. “Can you make us a banh mi, please, Mom?”


“Your dad can do that!” I declare, getting between him and the fridge.


“Great, if…” He stares at a sleep mask wearing Justin, feeling his way inside. “What the hell?!” 


“Keeping on my eye patches…” He reaches out. Chuckling, Brian pulls him close. “...woke up, puffy.” 


“Blue…” He gently takes it off. “...I would rather you had puffy eyes than a vanity injury!”


“Good point…” He blushes. “...don’t throw them! They’re 111Skin!”


“There’s loads in there. He’s not joking about the beauty fridge in the mud room!” I smile, handing him a tea towel to wipe his face. “You need to restock that Autumn stuff.”


“Autumn? It’s Augustus Bader; I will be buying you your own supply.” Brian plays with Justin’s hair. “Can’t wait to have you back in our bed tonight…” He grins at the gaping. “...got put on a bed ban for saying his name!”


“Bruh.” Brandon’s looking emotional. “Boutonnieres…” We crowd around, I sniff as I take them in. They are three crystal purple calla lilies with forest green metal stems. “...they are beautiful. The wedding flowers and these are the perfect tribute to Kiki.”


“Hmm.” Brian sighs. “Beam with Fee is needed, come on, Bran.” We watch them quietly leave with Brian taking the towel with him. 


“Gazebo’s up!” Craig grins, slapping his leg. “Still can’t believe you boys did that!”


“Craig…” Brian’s followed by everyone else. “...you are going to walk, not limp, Justin down the aisle!” 


“Well I am delighted that they did.” Jen kisses Craig’s cheek. “What do you need help with?”


“Carl’s going to make those two goose banh mis and only them.” I wait for the grumbles to stop. “We have the wedding brunch thanks to Lynnie and Zach, but we are one smoked guac down thanks to me and Carl…”


“Smoked guac?” Blake scrapes the remains out of the dish. “Ooh, yessir, apart from a touch of salt, deffo all three. Ted could…aww, so sweet.” He whispers. We watch Jenny and Stefan say goodbye at the front door. As he goes out, Jewel and Reva come in. “Hi, you two look happy!” She cries, hugging them both.


“Yeah…” Jewel grins as they follow her in. “...before all else.” She sweeps Mel into a kiss then hugs Ems and Pearl. 


Renwick starts to take down glasses. “We’re having champagne cocktails, it’s across a yardarm somewhere. A little help, please!” 


FORTY MINUTES LATER


JEWEL


“God I needed that!” I sigh, draining the glass and stretching. “Can we just put everything on the table?”


“Huh?” Justin mumbles around his second banh mi. 


“It was secrets that got us together and that’s good, some of us got lucky because they can also blow us apart, so shall we start?” I give Mel’s hand a squeeze. “Reva and I have been huddled because we’ve been dealing with Michael. He had emailed George when he remembered that he had sent him his comic dirge. He started to spam the publishers, so to stop everything, Reva and I have given him our shares of Rage the Revenger…”


“Are you fucking crazy?!” Justin explodes. “Do you realise the damage he’s going to cause now the first issue is finally…what’s so fucking funny, Brian?! This is the worst betrayal ever! Let go of me you…” 


Jewel holds him tighter. “...Jay, what’s it called?!” 


“Rage the Avenger! Get the fuck out both of…”


“And there’s the gear click!” Reva grins. “That’s the other reason we got you to change the name! He can’t make money or trouble on something that doesn’t exist!” 


“Jewel!” Justin crushes her into a hug and Brian swings Reva around; we  whoop with joy. 


“Settle down, settle down!” Renwick pours more drinks. “As a matter of interest, why didn’t you tell me what you were doing with his citizenship?” 


“We didn’t want you to be compromised.” Claire squeezes his arm. “The less people that knew, the better.”


“Well, telling me would've saved you money and stopped the blue balls.”


“How?!” Carl splutters.  


“He skipped out on his community service.” He chuckles at our stunned silence. “He forgot too, so me and a friend reminded him...” 


Start of flashback

RENWICK’S OFFICE - TWO WEEKS PRIOR


“Michael Novotny, millionaire speaking!” 


“All that money cannot buy class!” I drawl.


“Who the fuck is this?!”  He snaps.


“Renwick Paulson…” 


“And…” He affects boredom.


“Why are you in England, Mr Novotny?” 


“Where else would I be living the life of Riley?” He sneers. “Actually, let me show you how the other half lives. Zoom me. Albert! Set it up!”


FIVE MINUTES LATER


I stifle my laughter at his pompous arrogance; he’s sitting behind an enormous desk on what looks to be a throne! 


“This is something you could never have!” He blows a plume of cigar smoke at the screen, whilst trying not to cough. “Now you’ve seen how the other millionaire side lives, you…” He flaps the smoke away, eyes bulging. “...your…”


“Honour. Yes. You’re supposed to be in Pittsburgh doing community service for the next three years. Why aren’t you?”


“I…uh…I…” He flounders.


“…have also renounced your citizenship. Why?”


His relieved smile is sickeningly sweet and sneeringly smug. “Because there’s nothing there for me, so unfortunately, I won’t have to serve that…”


“Yes you will. Renouncing doesn’t mean expunging.” I hold the papers close to the screen. When I back off, he’s green and Albert now sports that smile. “The authorities have a copy. Get your address to them so that you can serve your sentence there. And I am sure they won’t be displeased at this attempt to avoid paying your debt to society in the slightest.”


“Oh dear gentlemen, Mr Novotny seems to need the bathroom…” Albert chuckles. “…if you could send me all the relevant paperwork, as his Man Friday, Butler and Gofuckingpher, I will ensure that he follows everything to the letter!”

End of flashback


MEL


“For crying out loud!” I exclaim red faced, whilst Leda has her head in her hands. “So that’s it, he’s got nothing on us, there’s no coming back?”


“None whatsoever.” Renwick snickers. “And Albert has a copy of the last call between him and Hunter, can’t imagine how! Now onto happier things! Jenny, how long have you and Stefan been official?”


“Since we went on the walk with Holmes and Watson!” Peter beams. “They are very cute together.”


“And speaking of relationships, me and Gus are in one.” Pearl announces.


“Honey.” Ems glances at a shellshocked Brian and Justin, whilst my stomach churns. “When did you two get together?”


Gus bursts out laughing. “Not with each other!”


“Oh, thank god!” Brian sags in relief. “Then who?”


“Stefan’s supposed ex, he was her beard.” Gus chuckles. “Her mom had a Lindsay-esque romantic aspiration so this was a way to stop them.”


“…told you, now pay up!” Jewel high fives Ben. “Although I guessed something had happened between you, who's with whom?”


“Me and Reva.” Hunter blushes. She sits next to him, grinning. “Discovered that I am bi, not gay. We got together when you guys were in Cali for Justin’s show.” 


“Way to go, you two. And I knew Shiara liked you!” John exclaims.


“Which you?” Gus leans back smiling.


Brian looks between him and Pearl, a grin spreading. “So why were you fighting so hard, and what’s his name?”


“I wanted it to be my choice, not because of who you are or her society climbing. His name is Willard and he’s Shiara’s cousin.”


“You gonna say something?” Ems nudges a quiet Pearl, we gasps as she bursts into tears. “Oh my darling!” 


“She’s relieved.” Jewel hands me a tissue. “Take it you had wanted to but Shiara needed to come out to her folks first?”


“You're not mad are you Mom, Momma Mel?” She whimpers and nods. 


“Of course not!” I rush to hug my daughter. “You showed great maturity and caring for Shiara, especially as I know you most probably were desperate to say something.”


“So much!” She wobbles. We wait for her to compose herself. “So that’s it, no more secrets!”


“We got married a month ago!” Brian blurts out, Justin begins to chew worriedly on his lip.


I grin. “And on three…” 


“…we know!” We declare.


“What gave it away?!” Brian hauls a gulping Justin into his lap. “Breathe!”


“The hounded expressions disappeared, admittedly replaced by a bit of guilt.” Jewel takes out the Aika Geisha. 


“You were crushed with each delay….” Ems helps her to open them. “...and with the anniversary of your adoption by Kiki, we stepped back to allow you to take that time and just do it.”


“You didn’t need to have gone as far as hiring an actor to play the priest though!” Gus giggles. “So we can get rid of him and we can bless your wedding instead?”


“Yes you fucking can!” Brian exclaims, tossing a chortling Justin over his shoulder. “Gonna shower, be about an hour!”


THEIR ENSUITE - MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


“How do I Loewe you?” He sniffs the bar of their marihuana soap. “This smells incredible. And you could’ve said you were going to blurt that…what’s glittering on your shoulder?!”


“Your mouth…” I turn to the light so he can see the iridescent tattoo of his lips on my other shoulder. “…I didn’t want…” He nods with understanding. “You’re not mad that I did it without you?” He shakes his head. “As for blurting, I wasn’t going to until I saw how relieved Gus looked to have come out. I know I shouldn't be ridiculously proud of…not that I’m complaining about the view, but what are you doing?” He bends down lower, his legs then my eyes widen. “Oh my God…” 


JUSTIN


I smile as he hicks his lips and drops to his knees; I squirm as he traces my tattoo. “Do you like it?”


“I love it!” He whispers. “When did you get it done, does it hurt and why there?” 


His hot breath is making my cock fill, I moan as his fingers are followed by his tongue. “Second Cali trip, this way I could at least sit…mmmm…Brian?” He springs up and grabs our bathrobes.


“Put that on and come with me!”


FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER 


BRANDON


“Now…now you know…” I guffaw, whilst Ben tries to bring around a shellshocked Gus and the rest form a modesty barricade for the rest of them. “...how I felt when we went sex toy shopping. Revenge is so sweet!”


“Yea, yea, happy for you!” Brian grumbles. “That was entirely your fault!”


“No it wasn’t! You wanted the fans because you didn’t want to be sweating down the aisle...” Justin objects. “…and if you wore underwear and tightened your robe you wouldn't have flashed everyone. Mom, are you okay?!”


“Am fine, darling, all I can say is…”


“Nothing! Absolutely nothing!” Craig declares. 


“Explains the loud!” Mark snickers.


“Why is nobody asking about me?!” Mom demands.


“How many times have you walked in on him?!” Jack counters.


“Don’t answer that!” Dad pleads. 


“What goes up can stay not only stay down but can also be wrapped up!” Brian drawls.


“Okay, okay!” Grace laughs. “Are you ready, guys?”


“Yea, and we're going to Aunt Lynnie’s immediately afterwards!” Gus laughs.


AN HOUR LATER


JUSTIN


“Hey.” I call gently, he’s lying on our new chaise lounge in the sun room; it was a nice surprise to come home to that, a project he took on whilst I was jaunting away being brilliant. He was so bored that he also went back to Kinnetic, which was what led to the third postponement because of the worldwide contract they won. “This is the quietest the home has been for months…”


“..not for much longer.” His sultry tones wrap around my cock. “Taking it off or want me to?”


“You…” I smile at the speed he gets naked then twitch at his new cockring. “...do I have one?”


He slowly unties my robe, I push it off. “Calm down, we’ve got time…” 


BRIAN


His mouth tastes of candied melon; I push him gently away and raise an eyebrow. “Alright, alright…” He bends down and opens a drawer. I kneel behind him and spread his cheeks. “...I thought…”


“I do…gonna find it?” I lathe his hole before sliding deep inside, his head drops and he reaches for his cock. I bat him away, muttering ‘mine’, he giggles, then sighs as my tongue brushes against his nubbin.


JUSTIN


My head is bumping against the bookshelf as I jerk, drip and squirm. “What?!” I gasp as he slides on a cockring. 


“I got us something…” He kisses up my spine. “...come with me, Blue.” Frowning, I follow him to the centre other side of the room. “What do you think?”


“Is that a…”


“Sex bench, yeah.” He kisses my neck. “I got it custom made. I have to admit something…” He shifts slightly. “...after we met, then I found you on the site; I spammed your account to get you to leave…”


“...you did what?!” I gasp.


“You would be easy meat for some of the creeps there!” I kiss him passionately. “I just knew you weren’t that vanilla! Today, it will be mild. Do you want to be strapped or just hold on?”


“Strapped…” I sigh. “...it’s so pretty.” I gesture at my cockring.


“Might not feel that way in a while.” He growls as he pulls me into position. Five minutes later, I am totally exposed. “Nothing’s too tight?”


“No, please, Storm please…oh!” I grunt as he bottoms out then adjusts so I am pinned, entwining our fingers he begins to plunder my heat.


BRIAN


For the last half hour, I’ve relished the sound of flesh, groans and his gripping of my cock on the down and my fingers on the up strokes. 


“Blue, oh god, let us cum!” I plead, slightly regretting taking off my ring. Immediately he snaps his off and our cries fill the room as our release consumes us.


THREE HOURS LATER


We’ve had a bath and mutual massages and now we're eating the candied melon between kisses. “That explains face to face for the last few weeks!” I laugh. He scrunches his nose. “I love the fact that it’s between your butt and your thighs and only we know it’s there. Am going for Tenebris Tempestas means Dark Storm, but in what language? And does Jewel know?”


“Latin.” He feeds me the melon from his mouth, I pull him across my lap. “No she doesn’t. How long have you…”


“...wanted to dominate? For years, but I couldn't find anyone I wanted to do that with until I saw you on the BDSM site.” His grin falters slightly. “What?”


“You don’t think I’m weird after…”


“Fuck no! That’s completely different, promise me you will never think like that again?!”


“I promise, I promise. I am so happy now, though there’s one little issue. What with Gus and everyone living nearby, we can’t really do it that much, and…”


“Blue, we're loaded, just buy a house and we can go play!” 


“Really?!” He purrs, I kiss him deeply. “I buy the house…”


“... and I stock it. And this is one secret that we keep to ourselves!”

 

The End.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the end of Secrets Between Friends and Family, hope you enjoyed it. If reviewing please be kind and constructive. Thanks.

The End.
MissMerlot is the author of 24 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 25 members. Members who liked Secrets Among Friends and Family also liked 862 other stories.