- Text Size +

 

You Know, Too

===========================

"Brian you gotta let me up."

"Augh, why?"

"Cause I gotta pee."

"Oh well if you insist; need help?"

"Thank you no, I think I can manage to hold my own dick."

"Ok, you're sure, I mean it's no trouble."

"I'm sure, I've been housebroken since I was 2."

"That long huh?"

Brian releases his hold on Justin so Justin can get out of bed and watches the boy with his creamy pale butt make a beeline to the bathroom. Brian notes all the hand prints from their week ago foray into the finer arts of spanking have faded; the only reminder are faint smudges of dark green from the pinching.

Brian watches Justin disappear into the bathroom, easing the door closed.

As a smile draws across Brian's face as he reminisces about the intense orgasms they each had and how willing Justin was to experiment. Brian feels himself growing hard and starts to gently tug on his cock. The tugging becomes more forceful as Brian envisions Justin's hand on his cock, Justin's lips on his lips and sucking his cock. Brian's cock now painfully hard as he begins to fondle his balls with his other hand. He doesn't hear Justin come out of the bathroom, nor does he see the blue diamonds widen with lust. Brian continues jerking himself off, getting closer to his own release.

Justin slowly creeps closer to the bed. He watches Brian arch his back and droplets of precum ooze out of Brian's slit. He hears Brian quietly moan out Justin's name. Justin knows Brian is close; at the right moment Justin pulls Brian's hands free from his cock, replacing them with his mouth. Justin sucks and massages the balls that are drawing up. He sucks Brian dry as Brian shoots his cum down Justin's throat.

As Brian calms Justin crawls up to lay next to his lover. Brian reaches for his boy to pull him closer.

"Thank you Baby."

"My pleasure."

Both men sigh with contentment.

"Justin?"

"Hmm?"

"I want more."

"What do you want Brian?"

"Want you inside me."

Brian reaches for the necessary supplies and hands them to Justin. Justin smiles sweetly, outwardly calm but inwardly he's jumping, turning cartwheels, singing the ‘I get to fuck Brian Kinney' song. Justin realizes that sometimes patience is a virtue even though he doesn't do patience well, sometimes the mountain will go to Mohammed. Justin has learned not to ask, to wait until the number one top of Liberty avenue will eventually want to bottom and Justin will be right there to be of service.

Justin takes the condom and lube from Brian kissing Brian's lips, nose and eyelids. Justin trails his kisses to Brian's neck then down his body. As Justin nudges Brian onto his belly Justin prepares his lover with more gentle kisses and licks to the tight tender hole. He applies a liberal amount of lube to his fingers and lovingly eases them in, one by one into Brian. Justin slathers the lube onto his sheathed cock and positions himself at Brian's entrance. Knowing how Brian hates to be coddled or admit to anything nelly, Justin pushes past the first ring of muscle and then his full length in, hesitating for only a brief second. Hearing Brian grunt, Justin takes that as the sign to begin.

Justin finds a slow but steady pace, angling himself every few thrusts to hit Brian in that spot making him cry out with pleasure. After some time Justin leans down, holding Brian and rolling the two of them onto their sides, never breaking his pace, giving Brian the maximum of pleasure. They lay spooning with Justin's thick cock deep within Brian's warm tight tunnel.

"I want a ride," Brian whispers.

Justin eases out of Brian then pulls off the worn condom as he rolls onto his back. Brian replaces the condom with a fresh one, adding lube, stroking Justin's pulsating cock.

Brian kneels up, positioning himself astride his boy while Justin holds his dick in place. With one fell swoop, Brian leans down hard impaling himself sending shockwaves shuddering through them both.

Brian begins to bounce.

Beads of perspiration form on Brian's brow as he concentrates on pleasuring himself and Justin. Leaning forward, Brian captures Justin's lips and the two kiss, tongues dueling, sweat mixing.

As Brian leans back again he grinds his ass onto Justin so that Justin's cock is fully engulfed. Brian takes Justin's hands and places them on his ass, gripping them tightly, urging Justin to squeeze him. Brian stares into Justin's eyes as a sly grin begins to form at the corners of Brian's mouth. Justin gazes back in awe and with wonder, not quite believing what Brian wants him to do. Brian, still with his hands over Justin's, squeezes Justin's fingers so that the skin of his ass is caught between them. Justin, getting the hint, begins to roughly massage the tight muscled ass in his grip.

Brian satisfied that Justin got the message releases his own grip on Justin's fingers and starts to furiously bounce, slamming down hard and grunting.

"More," Brian demands.

Justin releases one cheek, raising his hand high above the bouncing ass. The smack from Justin's strong artistic hand makes Brian gasp, shouting out Justin's name. Then another and another.

The precum drips freely from Brian and his eyes start to water. Justin stops the assault to the left side of Brian's ass only to start it up on the right side.

"Oh god Justin!"

Justin reaches for Brian's cock but is swatted away.

"Want you to fuck the cum outta me."

Justin continues his onslaught on Brian's ass alternating between smacks, pinching and roughly kneading the reddened flesh.

Brian's bouncing becomes frenzied as he nears his release. One last smack.

"Justin FUCK!"

Brian's cum explodes from him, hitting Justin on his face, Brian's belly and spilling on the duvet. Brian collapses with a huff, expelling the air from his own and Justin's lungs. The weakened Brian tries unsuccessfully to raise up off of Justin but is held there by Justin's strong embrace.

The two lay connected, unmoving until Justin's softened cock slips out of Brian's well fucked hole. Brian moves to Justin's side, stripping off the condom and tossing it to the floor.

"Let me get you a towel."

"No, stay."

Justin wraps himself around Brian forcing the man to lay still.

"Want lotion?"

"No, just you around me."

" 'Kay"

The lovers begin to kiss, nibbling at first on each others lips, sucking each others tongue. The kiss deepens. Holding each other in place, they kiss as if they hadn't seen each other for years. They kiss till their lips are sore, swollen, red, almost chaffed. They stop when exhausted.

Brian leans into Justin, nuzzling Justin's neck, the blond tightens his grip on his hunky top, kissing the soft brunet hair. Brian softly purrs into the creamy neck.

"You know."

"I know Brian, if I ever tell, you'd have to kill me and whomever I told."

Softly chuckling Brian hugs himself impossibly closer into his boy.

"I mean, you know."

"I know, you know too."