- Text Size +

 

More then You Know

===========================

After several rounds of red hot, mind-blowing Kinney-Taylor fucking, sucking and love making, the boys were raw, sore and famished.

Before hopping into the shower Brian calls out for their favorite Thai take out. Placing pillows down on the floor for each of them to sit on, the lovers carefully settled down to enjoy their meal.


Justin, eating his food with his usual gusto, all but forgotting his country club manners and was stuffing himself. Brian watched with mild disgust as Justin brought forkfull after forkfull of noodles into his overflowing mouth.

"What?"

"That's disgusting and don't talk with your mouth full, it looks like your sucking on a bunch of worms."

Justin takes that opportunity to smile at his appalled lover, noodles dripping between his teeth. After he swallows.

"I can't help it Brian, you made me so hungry."

Brian opened his not full mouth for a retort then decided against it.

"Ah, fuck it, just enjoy Justin."

"Thanks"

After a while Justin began to consume his meal like a civilized human being exacting a smile and an appreciative nod from Brian.

"Justin, can I ask you a something?"

"You want to what?"

"Ask you a question?"

"Ask me a question?"

"Yes, ask you a question, are you going to repeat everything I say?"

"Sorry, I mean you hardly talk let alone want to ask me anything."

"Justinn *growl*"

"Okay, don't get your thong in a knot, shoot."

"Don't tempt me."

"Just ask Brian."

"Okay, here goes. Justin everyone knows we fuck a lot."

Justin rolls his eyes and gives Brian the ‘DUH' look. "That's not a question."

"You know what I mean, they see us suck face every chance we get. We practically fuck on the pool tables at Woody's, not to mention the backroom at Babylon. I usually got you pinned against a wall or in a bathroom stall. You know what Liberty Avenue thinks of me, about me and what they think of you."

"Brian we fuck, we like to fuck and we usually like to fuck with each other, so what's your point?"

"I'm not sure anymore."

Reaching for Brian's hand.

"Brian, what we do here, in the loft, is nobody's business. No one needs to know who's top or bottom. And it's certainly not anyone's business that we like it a little rough or kinky. Let them assume what they want. They all think I'm an empty headed twink who drops his pants any time you grace me with a look and that you're an asshole."

"No one thinks you're empty headed, at least not our friends, family."

"I guess not; Deb sure doesn't think I'm stupid, neither does Em or Ben. Ted, well he just wants to fuck me. The munchers think I'm adorable; Vic, I'm the other son he never had and Hunter, he thinks he can replace me. Mikey, he..."

"Mikey doesn't want to fuck you, just fuck you over or up."

"For the most part, yeah. The point is Bri, we know who we are and you make it safe for me to want to try the kinky stuff sometimes. You never make fun of me."

"I tease you a lot."

"But that's just playing, I know the difference, you're never cruel."

"Except when I try to push you away."

"We're beyond that now, right?"

"I guess so."

"RIGHT?!"

"Right"

"So fuck'em Brian, let them think I'm an air head twink and you're a callus asshole. All that matters is that we know the truth. We can have fun whenever we want, anyway we want." Justin wiggles his eyebrows at Brian.

"Hey don't you think I'm gonna let you beat on my ass again anytime soon."

"Would I do that?"

"Only with my permission and only if you're a very good little twink."

"Exactly"

"You're so smart, that's one of the many reasons why I lo.., you know, you."

"Do you Brian, do you really, you know, me?"

"Yes Justin, more than you know."

The End.
Sabina is the author of 50 other stories.