- Text Size +

Chapter 1


Justin woke up early, as usual. He propped himself up on his arm so he could watch Brian sleep.  His mind strolled through memories. He pictured that first night they met. He knew from the first time they had sex, he loved this man.  Everyone had told him he was too young to know what love was but he knew there was a connection the first night and somewhere in his 17 year old brain he knew this was the man he belonged with.  At 35 he had no doubt he had made the right decision.


He had to touch him.  Justin’s finger reached out and with a feather light touch traced Brian’s jawline. He started to pull his hand away when Brian reached out, taking Justin’s wrist, and kissed his palm. “Happy Anniversary, Sunshine,” he tugged him close and Justin’s mouth met his. Justin straddled Brian’s body and deepened the kiss. He started rocking his pelvis coming into contact with Brian’s rising cock. Justin turned his body around and  greedily claimed Brian’s penis. He felt Brian’s hands on his hips positioning him as he felt Brian’s mouth close around him and as Brian’s tongue teased and tantalized, Justin tried to focus but Brian was doing a good job distracting him. Brian knew exactly what drove him crazy. Justin arched leaving Brian exposed but needing to angle his body differently so Brian could fully take him in. Justin slid in and out until he couldn’t hold on anymore and Brian stopped his hips as he swallowed every drop.  


Brian moved quickly and flipped Justin on his back. “You move pretty fast for an old man,” Justin smirked up at him.  


“Old man, I’m an OLD MAN?” Brian began to  tickle him and soon Justin couldn’t get his breath.  That’s the moment Brian chose to enter him and Justin cried out. “Ok, not old.  Oh, god, I love you SO much.” He pulled Brian down and held on to him tightly as Brian drove home a few more times and then emptied himself as his mouth searched and found the sweetness of Justin’’s.


A few minutes later they laid next to each other.  Their hands were touching and soon Brian pulled Justin closer. “Sunshine, since I know it could be a crazy day with friends and family I have something to ask you.”


“What is it, Baby?”


“I know we agreed on no gifts this year but….”


“Brian, you didn’t….”

“No, I didn’t. Well, not really.  Last Christmas when we all went to Ibiza, the villa was just too small.  So, I have been looking at villas and talked to an agent and, if it is alright with you I want to buy it. It is 4 bedrooms 6 baths with the most amazing view.  It also has a pool house with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. With Tony and John expecting again and I know Pete and Becca are looking into it we’ll need room. Gus could be bringing someone any time too.  


“That sounds wonderful!  If John and Pete want to do a family getaway with Claire they could use it.  I love the idea. I do have one requirement.”

“What’s that?” Is the master away from everyone else and does it have a tub?”


“Of course it does.”


“Then make the offer.  I trust you completely. A gift for the whole family is perfect and we can all go at Christmas?”


“Of course we can.  I kind of hope the two of us might be able to plan a quick trip sometime over the summer.  Gus will be gone and Brinn can either come with us or maybe stay here if Claire, Peter, Becca will watch her.” Brian rolled on top of Justin, “I am thinking this old man might have one more round in him this morning.  Bath or shower or right here?” Brian’s hand wandered between Justin’s legs as he kissed his neck.


“I would love to soak in the tub if Brinn will give us the time.”


“She will give us the time. I bribed her last night to give us until 9:00.” Brian stood up and offered his hand. As the tub filled their arms and mouths traveled over each other’s bodies.  They got in the tub of warm scented water and made loved once more.


Brinn woke up in her room.  She loved her room. Gus moved to a bigger room when a couple years ago and her Daddy painted a new picture in her room.  She had kept most of the Rage picture but had girl superhero painted on another wall. Her daddy had named her Liberty. She kind of looked like her but she was a grown up.  Her daddy said Liberty stood up to the bad guys and always fought for what was right. Brinn wanted to say Happy Anniversary to her dads but she had promised to wait until 9:00.  Her dad promised to live her extra time on the computer tomorrow if she gave them a little ‘alone’ time. Brinn didn’t know exactly what they did together but she knew it had to do with how much they loved each other and when they had time together  everyone in the house was happier.


Brian and Justin added more hot water to the bathtub.  Just as they turned the water off they heard a knock on the door.  “It must be 9:01.” Justin kissed Brian and flipped so they were chest to chest and he yell, “Come in, Brinny.  We are in the bathroom.”


Brinn walked in and saw them in the tub.  “Happy Anniversary, Dads.” She stepped next to the tub and kissed both of them.  “Nice buns, Daddy.” She giggled a bit.


Brian and Justin had never been shy about nudity. With a growing daughter, however, they didn’t want her to be uncomfortable.  They had decided if she saw a bare ass now and then they shouldn’t be shocking her. In fact, she usually took it with the humor she had today.


“How’s our girl today?” Brian asked reaching a wet arm out  and she took his hand.


“I’m  fine and I waited until 9:00 so I get an extra hour on the computer tomorrow, right?”


“Yes, you do, Brinn. Can you go downstairs and make sure there is a pot of coffee ready?  Auntie Claire should be there. We will be down in about 15 minutes.”


“Ok.  Love you, Dads,” And Brinn was out of the room.


They started getting out of the tub, “Our daughter had one thing right. You do have amazing buns.” He ran his hands down over them and jerked him close. “Do you think we could just sneak off for the day.  Any bed would do.”


“Baby, I love you, too, but I think we have about as much bed time as either of us can handle.”  They both started dressing but kept on talking. “Do we know who is all coming today?”


Brian responded, “Besides actual family,Ted, Blake, and the boys will be here. Emmett and Drew, will be here.” Everyone was thrilled when Drew had come back to Emmett and they had gotten married New Year’s Eve.  “Last I heard Cynthia and her husband were coming.” He named a couple more people from work and then looked over at Justin who was pulling on a shirt. “Of course I invited Ben but I doubt he’ll come. Now that Hayden is out of the house he feels like he has to side with Michael which is the way it should be but Debbie and Carl said they would stop by.”


“You know it’s been five years since you two talked.”


“I know and he should know all he has to do is apologize to Gus.  I don’t know why he is being so stubborn.” Justin helped button Brian’s shirt.  


Justin kissed him, “Maybe it’s time you just patch things up. The longer you wait the harder it will be.”  He knew Brian talked to Ben at least once a month to see how he was doing. Debbie also called Brian to let him know what was going on, and in Debbie’s case she complained how stubborn her son was and thought Brian should just forgive him.


“Justin, I can’t just forgive him.  It would show disrespect to Gus. Once Mikey talks to Gus I will welcome him back here.”


“Alright,  I am done with unpleasant conversations on our anniversary.  I know what I would rather do than go downstairs,” Justin’s hand groped Brian’s ass and then he swatted him. “Let’s go get some coffee.”



Brinn was giving orders to anyone who would listen.  After eight years of anniversaries they had long learned that it could be warm enough for time on the deck or it could snow and today there were flurries in the air.  Brinn had ordered the sun to come out but it didn’t listen which surprised everyone since most everything followed Brinn’s direction.


Justin’s phone rang near lunch time.  “Hey, John, what’s up? Nothing is wrong is it? You are coming to the party”


“Of course, we will be there. Candy is coming, too, if you don’t mind.  But that’s not why I called. Have you heard from Tina?”


“Not for a while. Did you talk to her?”


“Justin, I was going to wait and talk to you about it after the party but I was just served with papers.  She is fighting both of us for custody of our kids. The papers basically said we need to get a lawyer and we should let her attorney know who we are hiring. Thank god there is plenty f time to prepare but, Justin……Justin, are you there?”


Finally, Justin responded, “I’ll see you later.” He hung up.


“Daddy, what’s wrong?” Brinn didn’t miss a trick. She saw the shocked look on his face.


“Nothing for you to worry about, Sweetheart.  Come give me a kiss and then maybe you should make sure you have all your special toys put away.  There will be 3 little boys here today and you know there are things you don’t want them to play with.”  She ran over and kissed him.


“Why aren’t there any girls for me to play with,” Brinn said as she walked up the stairs.


Justin made a dash for the office.  He hoped Brian was in there. As he walked in Brian put his hands in the air.  “You caught me. I promise, I will be done in five minutes”


“Brian, she did it.  She said she was going to and now she did.”  Brian sighed. Justin’s mouth dropped open, “You knew? You knew Tina was suing for custody.”


“I just found out a little bit ago when I checked on the snow outside. A process server handed me the paper.  I was going to tell you after the party.” Brian walked over and put his arms around Justin. “That’s why I’m in here.  I was just talking to Mel and then our attorney. Justin, I know her husband has money but so do we. And we have paperwork with Tina’s signature saying she gave us custody.  I am not saying it will be easy but we will win this.”


“Brian, I think we will win but that doesn’t mean Tina will give up.  Everytime in the last two years we tried to set up some visitation time she has backed out and everytime Brinn was hurt.  Matti is old enough now to understand, too. I won’t let her hurt them. I am afraid it is going to be a long summer.”


Brian touched Justin’s  cheek and his thumb followed Justin’s cheekbone, “We will do anything to protect Brinn, and Matti too. Maybe we  can plan to take a trip to Ibiza as soon as the case is settled in our favor. We will be able to check out the new villa then too and make sure everything is in good shape.”


“Thank you, Baby. I needed to hear you say what I was thinking. I love you, Brian.”  Justin’s hand slid below Brian’s waist and slipped over his jeans, feeling the firm muscled ass. “Are you sure we have to greet our guests?”


“I am betting we could take time to….” Brian pulled him close and kissed him deeply.


“Later!  We will have lots of time tonight!” Justin laughed. “Brinn is going to Mom’s overnight.”


“There is never enough time for loving you.”


After another toe curling kiss the two walked out of the office.  Brian and Justin could hear Brinn talking to Gus. They couldn’t hear his responses but they could tell he was teasing her in a good way.  There had been a couple rough years between them but that was expected between a teenage boy and his little sister and they never doubted he loved her dearly.  “She is going to miss him so much when he leaves this summer. Maybe the little trip to Ibiza would be perfect midsummer,” Justin said.


Around 3:00 pm people would arrive. Days like this they really missed Alice.  She had taken time off to care for her parents and while she was there she fell in love.  They were all thrilled for her but felt sorry for themselves. Claire had really stepped up and helped along with Becca before Brinn went to school and the last three years they got by with a cleaning service mostly.  Today Justin was doing the main course. He had large pans of lasagna and other pasta made. The oven would be full. He was glad there was a warming drawer for the breadsticks.


Justin had made salad and made sure there were plenty of beverages. Emmett was bringing appetizers and desserts.  When he arrived at 2:30 along with Drew, he set up the appetizers and had the desserts ready to put on a table later. “So are the roads slick? I’m hoping everyone can make it.” Justin asked as they organized.  


“They aren’t bad now but people may want to go home a little earlier than usual, although it will at least be light. Brian and Drew were talking about advertising for his new business.  Peter would be in charge of it but Brian would keep an eye on it.


“Emmett, are you happy? Is marriage everything you expected?”


Emmett turned to Justin and gave him a hug. “Sweety, it’s everything and more.  I really didn’t know if he would ever come back but he did and I am so in love.”


“You deserve it, Em.  You really do.”


“I think we are being talked about, Drew. What do you say we go distract them?”


“I like the way you think, Kinney!”   


Drew circled one way and Brian the other and soon there was no conversation.going on. Brian and Drew had claimed their husbands and were now very occupied.


“Excuse me, Dads, and Emmett and Drewsy.”  Brinn stood between the two couples. “Gentlemen, Blake and Ted are pulling up and, oh, the boys.” She said this with some disdain.  All four men started laughing.


Drew looked down at her, “How old are you, Brinn?”


“I am seven and a half Drewsy.”  She had picked up the nickname spending time with Emmett around the holidays.


Drew looked at Brian and Justin, “I hope you know what you are in for.”


Brian picked up his daughter. “Well, we do but we are not allowing her out of the house except to go to school until she’s at least 25. We figure that will solve a lot of issues.”


“Dad, I plan to be done with high school by the time I am sixteen and that means I should be able to finish my master’s degree by the time I am 21. So I will be out of the house before I am 25.”


Brian started kissing his daughter and she began to giggle.  “You are always going to be my little girl, sweetheart.”



Soon the house was full of family and friends. There was a movie in the theater playing and Brinn’s room was where the kids were watching movies.  She acted like she didn’t want them there but she really enjoyed playing mother hen. Matti sometimes wasn’t cooperative but Blake and Ted’s boys loved her and would do anything she said.


Everyone welcomed Candy and asked how she was feeling. When dinner was ready and the food had been placed out and everyone was in the kitchen Tony spoke up. “Can I have everyone’s attention, please?  John and Candy, can you come over here please.” John picked up Matti on his way over. “We just wanted all of you to know,” he put an arm around Candy. “We are having a girl.” Peter and Becca ran over and gave hugs and kisses all around but then the two of them stepped to the side.  


Everyone clapped and Brinn was absolutely ecstatic.  “A girl. I will finally have a girl to play with.”


Peter hung on to Becca a little tighter.  Justin stepped up and put his arm around Becca from the other side. “You two know any time you are ready we will gladly help in any way we can.  You are going to make amazing parent and I for one want to see that.”


“Thank’s Justin.  Soon. We are checking into our options.”




Parents helped the children get food and then the adults served themselves.  There were tables set up in the kitchen area and the formal dining room. Everyone was enjoying the meal and the company when Matti yelled, “Look at the snow outside!”  It was a blizzard. A couple of the guys went outside but soon realized no one was going anywhere. People played games and watched a movie. Soon the kids were getting tired.  They made a few adjustments. Gus volunteered to go to the guest house along with Becca and Peter, John and Tony along with Claire and Matti all went to the guest house. The four wheel drive SUV would get that far. They all squeezed in and drove over.  Matti slept with his grandmother and Gus had a room to himself. The house was full but everyone had a warm safe place to sleep. Blake, Ted, and their boys used Gus’ room and Brinn gave up her room for another couple. What had been Brinn’s nursery had been turned into an office for Justin but it did have a futon that made a comfortable bed.  Candywas assigned to that room.


Brinn had walked up to Drew and Emmett and told them they could have her room. Drew picked up the pretty little girl and kissed her forehead. “That is very sweet of you Brinn. Thank you.” Emmett gave Brinn a hug and the two men headed off to their sleeping quarters.  


Brinn, was standing there kind of shrugging.  Justin put his arms around his daughter. “You can sleep in our room.  The loveseat should work fine.”


“But Daddy, can’t I sleep in bed with you and Dad?”


“Of course you can, Sweetheart.”


Candy overheard the conversation.  “Brinn, if you don’t mind sharing my room I am sure there is room for you in that bed with me.” She bent down close to Brinn.  “I think your dads might like to have their room to themselves tonight.”


“Yes, you are right, Candy.  I am sure they would.”


Candy stood up straight and offered her hand to Brinn, who took it.  Brinn had asked her about 10 questions by the time they made it to the room.   Everyone had a place to sleep and now it was time for them to head to their room. They left a few lights on since there were so many guests and they walked to their room.


They locked the door behind them and started dropping their clothes on the way to the bed.  Justin’s hand slid down Brian’s now bare ass. “I have been waiting to do that for 15 hours. That is far too long to go without seeing you naked.”


“You took the words right out of my mouth and now I hope to coax that tongue out of yours.” Brian’s mouth came down on his and his tongue started an invasion. They collapsed onto the bed.  Brian grabbed Justin’s top leg behind the knee and pulled it up to his waist giving him access to enter Justin. This wasn’t the simplest entry angle but it was one that drove Justin crazy. He could go a little deeper and for some reason stimulated his prostate more than others. Justin and Brian both held out as long as they could.  Brian would slide in and out until one of them was ready to lose it and then they would lie there mouths and hands touching and when they were both composed again they would climb again. Finally, together their lips locked and arms entwined, they soared together. After a few minutes to collect themselves Justin turned and pressed his back into Brian’s chest. He reached back and made it obvious he wanted Brian to enter him again.  Brian did what he was asked.


“Happy Anniversary, Baby.”


“Happy Anniversary, Sunshine.  I love you.”


“I love you, too.”  And together they drifted off feeling their heartbeats sync.



Brinn woke up as Candy tossed and turned in the middle of the night. There was a light glow in the room from a nightlight that was left on. “Candy, is something wrong?”


“I’m sorry, Brinn.  I was trying not to wake you. This baby won’t settle down tonight.  I probably ate too much good food.”


“You didn’t wake me.  I can’t sleep either. I was just trying to see the picture of my mom.  Daddy painted her before I was born.”


“Do you know your mom?”  Candy ask. She had heard John and Tony mention her recently and it didn’t sound very positive.


“I do but not very well.  I’m named after her. My real name is Tia Brinn but my daddies always call me Brinn.  The last two times she was supposed to visit Matti and me she canceled. I don’t know if Matti remembers her at all.”


“Would you like to get to know her better?”


“I really don’t care.  My dads are the best. I don’t need a mom.”


“Oh, Brinn, you are very lucky to have your dads.  They love you very much.” Candy grimaced as the baby stuck a foot in her ribs.


“Are you alright?”


“Yes, your cousin is just doing a little gymnastics right now,” Candy smiled.


“I am so glad you are having a girl.  I like the boys but I am ready to have a little girl to play with.  John and Tony will let me help.” Brinn looked at the covers where Candy’s tummy was.


“I am sure they will, Brinn. Would you like to feel my tummy?”


“May I?”  


Candy took her hand and guided it to the right spot.  Brinn’s eyes flew open. “Wow! Does it hurt when she does that?”


“Maybe a little but it is more just uncomfortable.  We should probably try to get some sleep.” Candy smiled at the beautiful young girl and turned trying to get comfortable.”



Brian woke to Justin still nestled close to him. Obviously they hadn’t stayed that way all night but they ended up that way which is what he liked.  “Good morning, Sunshine,” Brian kissed Justin’s neck that was exposed to him. Justin stretched like a cat in the sun. He turned over for an appropriate kiss.


“Good morning, Baby.”


“We probably should get up.  We have a house full to feed.”


“Let’s get in the shower. We can have an appropriate good morning and make progress in getting downstairs.”  His hand drifted down and gave Brian a bit of a preview of what he had planned and both men got up. As they washed each other and hands slid over wet skin Justin realized he knew the feel of Brian’s body much better than he did his own.  Every muscle cut, every dimple and minor scar. Next time they made love he planned to pay attention to every one of those spots but right now they had a house full of guests.


They made love and then dried each other off.  They slipped on robes and headed for the kitchen.  Before they got there they could smell coffee and bacon.  As they walked into the kitchen Jenn and Claire stood at the counter while Brinn sat on a stool stirring something together.  Brian wrapped his arms around Brinn and kissed her. “What is all this?”


“Morning, Dad. I’m helping make French toast.  Auntie Claire and Grandma are making breakfast for everyone.”  Justin snuggled his daughter as soon as Brian let go of her and kissed her, too. “Morning, Daddy.  From the look of your faces you have had a good morning so far.”


Brian looked over at Justin and smirked, pulling him close and kissed him. “You would be right , Sweetheart. Ok, ladies, what can we do to help?”


“Mimosas?” Jenn through out.  “We don’t have enough eggs for everyone so we made French toast and found bacon and sausage in the freezer  so those are cooking.”


Claire spoke up, “When the boys come up from the guest house they are bringing the eggs they have  in case someone doesn’t like French toast and we can make a few scrambled eggs for whoever wants them.”


The kitchen started filling up.  The coffee pot was running constantly and soon. Everyone was eating and laughing.  As the morning went on people started leaving. When Candy was about ready to go Brinn walked up to her and started putting her hand on Candy’s tummy but stopped at the last minute, “May I?”


Candy nodded, “Of course you can, and thanks for asking.”


Brinn put her hand on the pregnant belly.  “See you soon little cousin.” She rubbed it and looked up at Candy and smiled.  She gave her a hug and waved as Candy left with Tony, John, and the boys.


Claire volunteered to stay and help straighten up rooms and Brinn volunteered to help run up and downstairs with sheets. Jennifer had to get home to Tuck so Brian and Justin started cleaning up the kitchen.  They would leave some of it for the cleaning service in the morning but some of it had to be taken care of now. As Justin bent over to make room on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, Brian came up behind him and wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist, pulling him in close. “Do you think we can get away, just the two of us, for a few days. It sometimes feels like when we are up we have so many things going on we don’t have time for the two of us to talk or the conversation goes to the kids or what we have coming up,” Justin stood up and leaned against Brian’s chest. “When is the last time we talked just to talk?  I think we could use one on one time before this court case starts.


Justin turned into Brian’s body and kissed him.  “Yes, that sounds perfect. I will make time. I can always make time for you, Baby. And you are right, we haven’t had time to just be us in a long while.”  He kissed Brian again, “I can’t complain about out time in bed. We do seem to have enough time for that, thankfully, but I do miss our conversations about nothing.”


“Next weekend?” Brian asked?


“If not next weekend it will be another month. Gus’ graduation will be here in a few weeks. I’ll check if Brinn wants to stay here with Becca and Peter, if it works for them or if he prefers to go to the Inn with John and Tony.”



Brian went into the office a couple days that week and Justin wrapped up a couple things at the studio and on Friday morning after Brinn had gotten on the school bus with direction to get off at the Inn this afternoon, Brian and Justin both blocked their phones from everyone except John.  Everyone knew all contact had to come from that number.


They took a cab to the air strip Gus had gone to so many years ago.  There was a private jet waiting for them. Brian refused to tell Justin where they were headed but he had told them to bring things for cool evenings and pleasant days. He said they wouldn’t need a flight attendant.  They could help themselves to beverages if they wanted anything. He hoped Justin would agree to other activities on the flight out. The captain checked on them and made sure they knew where exits were and asked them to buckle up.  He said he would let them know when it was safe to move around and disappeared into the cockpit.


After takeoff, Brian took Justin’s hand and lead him to a sofa which Justin soon found out could be folded down like a futon and made a bed. Brian pulled a blanket down from above.  “We may as well sleep a little and love a little. We have over four hours.” They both shed their clothes and slid under the blanket. Just as Brian entered Justin they hit a pocket of turbulence driving Brian in deep and hard. Justin shouted out but it wasn’t a shout of pleasure.


“Brian, please back out slowly.” Justin said through gritted teeth.


“Sunshine, what’s wrong?  Did I hurt you?” He moved away slowly.


“You didn’t do anything,” Justin’s voice dripped in pain, “but that turbulence...I don’t think anything is really damaged but I do think that….”He curled into a ball.”


“Oh, Sunshine, what can I do?”


“Just let me lay here.  Do you have any pain killers?  Anything?”


Brian came back with two bottles, “Over the counter or something stronger?”


“I better stick with the over the counter for now.” He started to get up but curled back up. “Can you get me some water?”  Brian brought him a bottle and Justin took four pills. Justin saw the look on Brian’s face. He reached up and touched his cheek. “Just give me a couple hours and I am sure I will be fine. I think it is just a muscle spasm.” He lay on his side and Brian laid behind him.


“I’m so, so sorry,” Brian softly said as he rubbed Justin’s lower abdomen.   


“Oh, that does feel good. Maybe just a little bit harder,” Justin sighed.  “That’s perfect. Thank you, Baby. That seems to help with the spasm.”


They both fell asleep and woke up a couple hours later. “Excuse me, Baby, I need to go to the bathroom.” He grabbed his clothes on the way. As he walked Brian could tell he was still very uncomfortable. Brian got dressed and after some time, Brian was about to check on him when Justin came back out.


“Sunshine, is everything …. Are you bleeding?”


“There wasn’t enough blood to worry about as long as that is all there is.”


“Sunshine, promise you will let me know if you need to go to the doctor?”


“Brian, I will let you know, I promise.”  Brian took Justin’s arm and led him back to the seat.  Justin slowly sat down. Brian sat next to him.


“Can you sit?  Does it hurt too much?”


“Baby, it doesn’t hurt anymore sitting here.  It is deeper than that which is I guess one positive. Really, Brian, the pills helped take the edge off. I’ll be fine.”  


Brian kissed him gently.  “I love you so much, Sunshine. I know it wasn’t my fault but I just can’t stand it when you are hurting.”


“I love you for that,” Justin kissed him, sliding his tongue deep into Brian’s mouth where Brian’s reached out to greet it. They kissed until the captain’s voice asked them to buckle up for the landing in Napa Valley.


“Napa Valley!”


“Yes, we are staying at a small winery B & B.  We will have the guest house and are the only guests.  We will be off by ourselves so we should have lots of privacy. It is just a short ride from the airport.”


Within half an hour they were pulling into the drive at the winery and were being shown to their lodgings.  Once they were in the house, Justin’s pain was more obvious again. Brian handed Justin two pills.


“What is it?”


“Just take them.”


“Brian, why do you still have stuff like this?”


“I wish I could answer that.  I really don’t know. I just know every six months I toss out my supply and get a new one.  I really don’t know the last time I took one but it won’t hurt you to take one and I really think it will help the pain level”


“Baby, I can deal with the pain level as long as you don’t invade me tonight.”  He smiled sweetly at Brian letting him know he knew he would never do that. “Just give me the over the counter stuff.”


“I just hate seeing you in pain.”


“Brian, it is just a pulled muscle. It is just an unusual muscle. Come here and love on me for a few minutes while these pills kick in and then we can go explore.”


Fifteen minutes later they were both flushed and ready to explore.  They roamed the vineyards and the buildings. Justin stood looking out over the valley.  “This place is amazing. Look at this view, the sunlight. I wish I had my sketch pad. I want to draw you in this light.” He reached up and touched Brian’s temple.  “I love the silver creeping in.” He kissed Brian’s temple and then his jaw, and then his lips. “God, I love you Brian Taylor Kinney. I love growing older with you. I love raising our kids with you… I have a hard time believing our son is an adult.  Are you as worried about him as I am? He is too young to be on the road.”


“Justin, you were living with me by the time you were his age.”


“But I was me and Gus is much more like you.  He isn’t ready.”


“Sunshine, we have to let him live his own life and be there for him if he crashes.  He knows he always has a place to come home to. That’s all we can do. But I love that you love our son so much.”


They strolled a little longer and then went back to the room to shower and get ready for dinner. Brian sudsed up Justin’s back and slid his hands down to his hips. Brian began massaging  Justin’s bud and soon Justin was getting weak in the knees. “Tell me if I’m hurting you, Sunshine.” Brian’s finger slipped in and began stroking Justin’s prostate. “Is that…”


“That is amazing,” Justin’s voice was a whisper.  


Brian’s other hand reached around and lightly fluttered over Justin’s cock. Justin sighed as he came in  Brian’s hand. Brian kissed Justin’s neck and brought the bar of soap around to his chest. After he lathered up Justin he handed him the soap. Justin started on Brian’s back and walked around to his front and began lathering Brian’s chest as he worked his way down Brian saw the pain on Justin’s face as he bent his knees. Brian pulled up right away.  “Oh, no. You are not going to strain yourself.”


“But Baby, you were just so kind to me….”


“You can be kind tonight when we are in bed and you can find a comfortable position. Let’s get out of here.  Brinn will probably be calling to say goodnight in a few minutes.


After Justin dried off Brian, Brian dried off Justin. When he dried between his cheeks he noticed the towel was a bit pink. “Justin, it looks like you are still bleeding a bit.  I knew we should take you to….”

“I don’t need a doctor.  What I need is to use the bathroom and I am really afraid it is going to hurt like hell so I have been putting it off.”


Brian smiled softly at him.  “I will hold your hand if you want me to.”


“I know you would, Baby. but I think I will do this on my own.”


They both heard the  phone ring. Brian picked up his phone and it said John.  “Hello.” Brian said as he turned it to speaker phone.


“Hi, Dads.  How is California?”


Just hearing his daughter’s voice made Justin smile. “Did you know this is where Dad was taking me?”


“Just since last night.  He told me you were going to Napa Valley.  I did some research on the area today. Is it as beautiful as it looks?”


“It is, Sweetheart.  I want to draw all of it.”


“Maybe we need to move to California so you can paint it all.”


Brian responded, “Maybe sometime we will do that, at least for a summer. How is your brother?”


“Which one? Gus or Matti?”  They didn’t correct her when she said that.  She was right. Actually Matti was biologically her brother and Gus was a step brother but they always considered themselves brother and sister and their dads couldn’t be happier.  They chatted a little longer and then said goodbye.


Justin headed back into the bathroom.  “If you need me, call me.” Brian said as he shut the door. He had said it lightly but was a bit concerned.  After a while Brian got concerned. He walked to the door and said, “Sunshine, are you alright?”


“Yes!” Justin snapped. “I will be out in a minute.” Five minutes later he came out.  He was a bit pale and flushed at the same time. He walked over to Brian and attacked his mouth almost viciously.  When he pulled away Brian was confused.


“I’m not complaining but what the hell was that for?”


“You know that thin line between pain and pleasure? I am so turned on right now….I’ll get dressed so we can go to dinner.


Brian and Justin talked throughout dinner and when dessert arrive the grew silent and fed each other as they sipped on wine.   The meal had been amazing. The air was getting cool but there were fire pots sitting around to take the chill off. As they finished the meal they headed back to the house.  They walked arm and arm. It was early but they were still on Eastern Time. They both undressed and met in the middle of the bed. Brian turned his naked body to face away from Justin. Justin was tired and sore but he slowly slid into Brian. As Brian adjusted Justin continued the slow, steady motion until he drove Brian over the edge. Justin followed but as he attempted to pull out, Brian reached back and held on to Justin’s hip.  


“Stay where you are, Sunshine.  I want to feel you.” Justin wrapped his arm around Brian and fell asleep.



Justin woke up first and took a couple painkillers.  He wondered if this was what bad menstrual cramps felt like.  It was that deep pain you couldn’t reach. He pulled his knees closer to his stomach to see if that helped. Not really. He felt Brian shift on the bed and come up behind him.  Brian’s arm came around him and started slow circular motions on his abdomen, Pressing a little harder as time went on. He stopped when he thought he was starting to push too hard.


“Don’t stop, please.”


“I usually love to hear those words but not so much today.”  Brian kissed Justin’s shoulder. “How are you feeling, Sunshine?”


“I’m not sure if it is the painkillers, the massage or just your touch but that seems to be helping. Brian continued rubbing but his hand began to wander lower.


“Hope you don’t mind. Can you lay flat on your back or is that too painful?”


“You are making it hard for anything to hurt.” Brian’s mouth slipped over his cock like velvet sending shivers through him.  Brian started gently sucking, hoping Justin would cum slowly so it wouldn’t cause any additional pain. Justin whimpered as he released into Brian’s mouth, who greedily accepted it. Justin sighed loudly. He tugged Brian up and kissed him as he snuggled against Brian the entire length of his body. Justin’s hand roamed down Brian’s back and then between Brian’s cheeks.  He found the spot he was looking for and slowly began rubbing it. It wasn’t long before Justin took Brian into his mouth and at the same time found Brian’s prostate. Within a couple minutes Brian shouted, nearly coming off the bed before collapsing on it.


After a little nap Brian softly said, “I am really sorry you are hurting but we seem to be able to find enjoyment anyway.


“Baby, I have told you many times that being with you is all I need.  Maybe we should refrain from any sex until we get home and see…..”


“Whoa, no need to get crazy...unless it hurts you.” Brian kissed him and got up. “I believe if you slip on your robe,” He threw on at Justin and put his own on, “There should be  breakfast on the porch. If it’s too cold we can bring it in here.” They stepped out and the air was crisp but the sun was up and as far as you could see there were vineyards sparkling in the rays. Brian’s arms came around Justin and Justin sank back against him.


Justin said in almost a whisper, “Do you think we could ever live in a place like this?”


“Your wish is my command.  Let’s eat and get ready for the day and then maybe we can go do a little shopping.”


“Brian, we just bought a new villa.”


“And sold the old one so that really didn’t cost that much. And, Sunshine, our kids can go to any school they want. We give to all kinds of charities. We help our family. And there is no reason we can’t spend time out here.  You have had offers to work out here. We could spend time in San Francisco in the Art scene.”


Justin turned in Brian’s arms.  There were no words that could convey how he was feeling at this moment.  He loved him with every pore of his body. Their lips grazed each other. “Let’s eat, I want to go vineyard shopping.”


After eating in the fresh air, they showered and dressed.  They went to the main house and asked a few questions. The vintner offered them some fresh coffee and sat down with them.  “So what can I help you with?”


“Well, sir, we might be in the market to buy a vineyard.  We would want a place that has a great foreman because we know nothing about growing grapes or making wine but we love this land.  Is there anything for sale around here?” Brian questioned.


“Well, do you realize how much a vineyard cost?  I don’t know what you gentlemen do for a living but it takes a good bit to purchase one.”


Justin spoke up, “I know Brian booked this place under Kinney but if I am not mistaken I think you have one of my paintings on the wall over there.  Or I should say, a copy of one of my paintings. I’m Justin Taylor. Well, I actually prefer Justin Taylor Kinney.”


“My wife is always right.  She said you looked familiar but couldn’t place where she had seen you.”


“Well, Brian and I have both been fortunate and worked hard.  We could probably swing one of the smaller places without a problem.”


The vintner chuckled. “I am sure you could.  Why don’t the two of you go into the village down the road.  I am sure you would enjoy the little shops. I will make a few calls and if you give me your cell number I’ll call you back after I have talked to a friend of my, maybe a couple hours.”


They shook hands and Brian and Justin were off. As they got into the rental Jeep, Justin started laughing.  It is newer but brings back a lot of memories. They followed directions and ended up in a quaint town with lots of little shops.  Strolling arm in arm, Brian and Justin both realized people were friendly. The place had a welcoming feeling. “I like it here, Brian.  In fact, I think I love it here.”


“Well, let’s find a realtor.” Brian suggested. He pulled out his phone to do a search.



Peter and Becca were worried sick but didn’t want to call Brian and Justin.  Gus hadn’t come home. When Peter woke up at 7:00 and realized Gus’ car wasnt’ in the driveway he called John.


“John, is Gus there?  Have you seen him or heard from him?”


“No, Pete. I take it he didn’t come home?”


“That little shit!  How much you want to bet he is drunk on his as somewhere.”


“I think drunk might be the best outcome. If he doesn’t turn up by, 1:00 we are going to have to call his dads.  Text him that. I bet he gets home and let me know when he does.”


Peter texted Gus’ and told him to get his ass home and to contact him immediately.  “Damn it, Bex! I knew he was going to try something but I really hoped he would just come home and get drunk here if he needed to do something.”  He paced back and forth for a while and then said, “I’m going to the main house and wait for him. And then when he gets home I can beat the shit out of him.”


“Peter, that isn’t going to help.”  He walked out the door.


Becca grabbed her coat and followed him. She caught up to him and linked her arm in his. “Pete, losing your temper isn’t going to help anything.”  Becca’s phone beeped and she looked at it. “Pete, it’s Gus.” The message said he was OK and he would be home soon. “Honey, you need to either relax or let me handle him. Maybe you should let John know what ‘s up.”


About 11:00 a.m. they heard two cars pull up.  One turned off and after hearing some doors slam one of the cars sped away.  Peter stepped out and Gus was in the passenger seat of his own car. Peter opened the door and put Gus’ arm around his neck while putting his own arm around Gus’ waist and helped him to the door. He walked him straight to Alice’s old room, stripped off his clothes and threw him in the shower. He turned on the cold water and let it pound down on him.  


Becca walked in behind them. “Anything I can do?”


“Becca, he’s naked.”


“Peter, I have seen a few naked men in my lifetime and I have to admit the Kinney men are beautiful. I wonder how many hearts he has already broken.”

“More than a couple I am sure. Stupid kid.”  He turned the water a little warmer and turned and kissed Becca.  “Could you go grab a robe from somewhere for him and start a pot of coffee? Oh, and let John know he made it back.” She kissed him back and left, returning in a short time with a robe and then left again to start the coffee.


“You know I can hear you don’t you?” Gus said as he leaned against the shower wall.


“So you heard me say how fuckin’ stupid you are?”


“You never said that.”


“OK, I just thought it.” Peter swatted Gus’ head.  “This was not appropriate behavior. And I am not talking about the drinking although that was stupid. Not letting us know where you were was the stupid part.”


“Sorry, I was kind of busy and then passed out.”


“Busy with what?”


“With who would be the correct question.”


“Well, what was his or her name?”


“His name was Kevin...and her name was Kali. Don’t even say it...yes I used a condom and so did he.”


“So, does that mean you have…..how do I say this…..received before?”


“No, I haven’t but I enjoy being with either guys or girls...or both like last night.”


“You really are your dad’s son.  I remember him when I was a little kid, although I know it wasn’t all true.”


Gus reached down and turned off the water.  He was stepping out of the tub when Becca walked in with a cup of hot coffee with lots of sugar and cream. She didn’t phase Gus at all.  He reached out for the cup totally naked.


“Gus, do you mind?  That’s my wife you are standing in front of.”


“What’s the matter? Think she will see something she hasn’t seen before?”


“Shut up, Gus.  Trust me you have nothing I haven’t seen before. And what you have, doesn’t even come close.” Becca kissed Peter.  She then took the cup away from Gus again and threw him the robe. “Get something on and then come out to the kitchen.” She took the coffee with her, knowing he would need more soon.


Gus came out with the robe on and looking a little more humble.  He walked over to Becca and took the cup of coffee she offered. “Sorry, Becca. I was being really rude.  You don’t deserve that.”


“At least you were safe and didn’t drive home but we were really close to calling your dads.”


“Ah, shit, thanks for not doing that. They would have killed me.”


Becca handed him a piece of toast with a little peanut butter on it. “Eat this and then go to bed.” He took the toast and kissed her cheek.  “Thanks, Becca.” He finished the toast, dropped on the sectional and was out.


Peter wrapped his arms around Becca and brought his mouth to her ear, “I am so ready to have kids with you. Can we start looking?”


She turned her mouth toward his and kissed him and nodded.  “I’m ready. I love you, Pete. I am ready to raise kids with you.”


Peter pulled her to him and kissed him.  “I think we should go practice, and practice, and practice.” She took his hand and lead him toward the stairs.  She wasn’t sure where they were going but this house had a lot of bedrooms and she was in the mood to try everyone out.



Brian’s phone rang as he was looking up real estate agents.  When he hung up he looked at Justin. “Guess I don’t need to look anything up.  There is an agent waiting in her office just a block away.”


The men found the business and walked in.  The woman inside reminded Justin of his own mom.  She appeared to be about the same age and being a realtor they even seemed to have the same demeanor. She immediately introduced himself. “Good morning, you much be the Taylor Kinney’s. I’m Bonnie. I actually recognize you, Mr. Taylor.  A few years ago I was at a gallery show you were at.”


“Justin is good and this is my husband Brian.”  They all shook hands.


“Well, gentlemen, you might be the answer to my prayers.  Your host thought you might be perfect for a property I have close ties to.  If you like I can tell you about the place as we drive. It is about 30 minutes away.  Would one of you like to drive? It is easier for me to talk and point out things, if you don’t mind.”  Brian got behind the wheel and followed her directions as she told them about the vineyard. “This is a beautiful place.  There is a main house that could use a bit of updating but it is in excellent shape structurally. It also has a foreman’s house and of course a barn and all the other expected buildings needed for a vineyard.” She pointed to a turn for Brian to take. Justin was listening but he was taking in all the beauty around him.


Brian asked, “Can I ask why this place it for sale?”


“It is a bit of a sad story.  An older couple have owned the place for years.  About two years ago he had cancer. He fought hard and actually is clear right now but the treatment took every cent they had and physically the house and location just doesn’t suit him now. “Justin’s hand slipped to Brian’s shoulder and squeezed.  “I understand you want a good wine maker to be part of the deal. This place has a young couple, in their mid-thirties, on the property. He was raised on his grandparent’s vineyard and a couple of his wines have already won some acknowledgement but they don’t have the kind of money it takes to buy a vineyard.  They have three children. I hope that wouldn’t be a problem.”


“Not at all.  We have two children,well, Gus is basically grown but Brinn is seven.”  Justin pulled out his phone and showed her a family picture.


“Oh, Chantel would love to have a girl to play with.  She is the middle child and only girl. She just turned eight.”


Bonnie  pointed at the last turn and as Brian drove the winding road they started seeing glimpses of the buildings and the vines themselves. Brian began to slow.  “You seem to know the family quite well,” he said as he stopped the car and the three kids ran out the door.


“Grandma!” they yelled in unison.


Justin and Brian got out and looped their arms around each other’s waists as they looked around.  The house was beautiful from the outside. It had the arches across the front leading to a large veranda.  A couple walked out of the house. They appeared to be about Justin’s age. Bonnie greeted them with a hug and kiss.


“Brian, Justin, I would like to introduce my son, Jim, and his wife, Mary.


Justin and Brian looked at each other.  That had to be a sign. Jim and Mary had been the owners of Matti’s Inn and now another couple with the same names are here? Justin had already made up his mind. Bonnie began showing them around.  She had been right. The house was beautiful but needed a little facelift. They asked about wiring and plumbing and Bonnie showed them the inspector's comments.


Brian and Justin wandered a bit on their own.  Off to one side on a small path, they stumbled onto a little cottage.  The view was stunning from here. Justin tried the door knob. It was unlocked so he walked in.  It reminded him of something from a fairytale.


“Brian, this is my studio.  Look at that view!” He kissed Brian.  “You saw the initial price. We can do this.”


Brian’s pulled him close. “I knew we were buying it when we met Mary and Jim.  The house is fantastic. Did you see that master bedroom and the view of the valley? Let’s go tell them the good news.  We will have to do most of the paperwork back home on Monday. I guess we will be spending more time out here.” He trailed his hand across Justin’s ass.  “Can’t wait to start christening every room.”


Justin cringed a bit, “Just not right now, please.”  


“Oh, Sunshine, I bet you could use a little time to relax.  We will leave soon and you can relax in the car. As soon as we can get back to our place you can relax.” He smiled. “I’ll rub whatever you like!”


“I hadn’t realized it was starting to ache again until now. I could use a bed.”


Everyone separated happy with promises that this would get settled on Monday.



When Brian and Justin arrived back at the lodgings, Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  “How’s the pain, Sunshine?”


“It is better than it was yesterday.”


“That doesn’t mean it’s good today.”  


“I plan to have you later, Baby.  I plan to have you as far up me as…”


Brian kissed him, “I don’t think so, as much as I want to….” He kissed him again.


“Right now I would like to lay down a little while and if you are willing, I would love one of your deep tissue massages.  It may sound childish but it just feels good.”

“I would love to have my hands on your body, no matter what the reason.”


Brian laid down with Justin snuggled in close. He began to make circular motions and began adding pressure as he did so. After a few minutes he unzipped Justin’s fly and his hand slipped in, continuing with the same motion. As he pressed harder Justin began to make some noise, not of pain but of pleasure. As Brian’s hand began to dip lower his phone rang.


“Damn,” he mumbled under his breath. “Hello,” he responded.


“Hi Dad,” Brinn’s little voice came over the phone sounding sad.  


“How are you, Sweetheart?” He put it on speaker.


“I miss you, daddies.  When are you coming home?  I need hugs and kisses,” her voice caught in her throat, “From both of you.”  Now they could hear she was crying.


“Sweety, we will be home in time to tuck you in tomorrow night.” Justin tried to make her feel better as his heart broke a little bit.  “I am sure John will give you hugs and kisses.”


“He does but it’s not the same.”


“She just needed to talk to her daddies,” John voice came over the line. “She will be fine until tomorrow.”  They heard Brinn start to giggle and the phone went dead.


Justin turned to face Brian.  “I love her nearly as much as I love you.” Justin kissed his cheek. “I think we can continue this after dinner.”


It was another wonderful evening. There was a cool breeze but with a sweater on it was pleasant and after eating they shared an oversized chair with a blanket over top of them.  They talked until early in the morning, reminiscing about Babylon and their early relationship but avoiding all the sleeping around. Long ago they decided it wasn’t worth talking about it.  They weren’t ashamed of it but it had no meaning to either of them. As they talked they couldn’t stop touching; a palm on a cheek, entwined arms, fingers brushing hair away. Eventually they started kissing, tasting each other.


“Baby, I was serious.  I want you. Just think of it as stretching a muscle with a cramp.  Yes, it might hurt like hell but it is also going to feel so good.” Justin stood up and offered his hand to Brian.


“God, I hate when you make me hurt you.”


“Trust me, the pleasure will be so worth the pain and I really do think it might feel good to stretch it out.”


“I don’t believe you for a moment but I want you so bad. I can’t stand being so close to you but  not being able to be in you.”


They went in and locked the door.  Justin pushed Brian down to sit on the bed.  Justin found music on his phone and slowly started undressing  to it. Brian laid back on his elbows as he watched the show. He slipped his hand into his own pants and soon he had to unzip them. When Justin was naked he tugged off Brian’s shirt and then softly said, “Get rid of those pants.”




Brian stepped out of his jeans and pressed himself against Justin. “Are you sure about this? I am open if you prefer…..”


“We are going to take this SO slow you aren’t sure you are moving.  I really wish I would have brought a few toys or different sizes.” Justin smiled slightly.


“Oh, but, Sunshine, there are some things I never leave home without.”  Brian pulled out a little sack that appeared to be full of enjoyment.


“Did you bring the long, thin one? I am sure I can’t take the full length but it is thinner than you are so if you use that first…”


Brian kissed him. “Lay on your stomach.” As Justin started to move Brian said, “Let’s put a pillow under your hips.  It will be a better angle.”


Brian rubbed Justin’s lower back as he slowly inserted his finger and began to rub his prostate.


“Please, Baby, don’t do that right now.  It makes my back tense up.” Brian slowly pressed forward with his finger.  


“Stop, just a minute.” Justin took in a deep breath and let it out really slowly.  “Now more.”


Brian let him adjust as he moved it in and out ever so slowly.  “More, Brian. I need something more. I need to feel it hurt.”


Brian took out the thinnest but longest dildo they owned. He wondered how far he should try it.  Brian lubed it well and slowly started pressing it in. Justin almost lost it already but now Brian was getting near the injury.  Justin tried to relax but when the toy got to the spot Justin whimpered. Brian stopped immediately.


“No, don’t stop.  Just move it in a little ….”  Now Justin cried out, Brian moved up and kissed him.


“I can’t….”


“Just a little bit more, Baby. Just move it in an out slightly.  Don’t stop if I start crying, please.” Brian moved it in and out only about a half an inch at a time, back and forth.  Brian saw tears on Justin’s cheeks but continued as Justin had asked. “I’m ready for you, Baby. I need you. Just take it slow but don’t stop until you are buried all the way. I want to feel you now.” Brian positioned Justin on his side and, after adding lots of lube, he entered the relaxed entrance.  The first couple inches caused no tension but as he went in a couple inches further he felt Justin tense. His whole body went rigid but as Brian began moving slowly he forced himself to relax. Justin reached and took Brian’s arm, wrapping it around his own waist.


“Now, all the way, Baby,  all the way.”


In one small stroke Brian moved the rest of the way in and then held Justin in place. Brian let Justin adjust.and then he started moving slowly.  The pain made Justin shutter but then shouted as he came violently as the pain gave into violent pleasure. Brian emptied himself with a shutter.


After a few moments Brian asked, “Was it worth it?”


“More than you will ever know! Don’t move.  Please don’t move.” and he drifted off.



It was a short night and they needed to get to the airfield on time.  They wanted to get home in time to spend some time with Brinny. Justin ached with every move but it was a wonderful ache.  He had so much energy he almost went another round but instead he woke Brian by sliding his hands down between Brian’s legs. Brian groaned.


“Good morning, Baby. We need to get going so we can get home to the kids.”


They showered and dressed, thanked the vintner, and took some breakfast with them to eat on the flight.  They enjoyed their flight home and expected Gus to pick them up at the field strip. When the plane landed there was no vehicle in sight.  Justin texted Gus and waited for a response. Five minutes later his phone beeped. Gus had responded that he was on his way.


When Gus got out of the car he had Brinn with him.  She flung herself into Justin’s arms. He hugged her tight but let Brian pick her up. Gus walked over and put his arm around Justin’s shoulder.  Quietly he said to Justin, “What’s up? Was Pops a little rough on you this weekend?”


“Not like that. I’ll be fine in a couple days.  And it is none of your business what your dad and I did this weekend.”


Gus kissed him, “Glad you’re home.”


Brian was holding their daughter close as she held onto him tightly.  She reached one arm toward Justin so she could hug both of them. “Don’t you ever go away again without me!”


“Sweetheart, I can’t promise that but I do promise we won’t be gone long and we will take you with us most of the time.”


“You better keep your word!” She shook her finger in Brian’s face and then hugged him tight again.


Gus walked with his arm around Justin. They followed behind Brian and Brinn by a few feet.  “I screwed up, Dad, well sort of. I drank too much and didn’t call Pete and Becca.” Justin gave him an intense look.  “But, Dad, I stayed in a safe place and didn’t drive and it was just booze.”


“I hope you apologized for worrying them.”


“I did and I thanked them for taking care of me.  I know it was stupid.”


“Gus, just be safe.  Anytime you need a ride from a party call.  If you aren’t coming home, call. And Gus, play safe.”


“Oh, don’t worry.  We all did.” Gus smiled over at him.


Justin shook his head.  “Oh, Gus, you are a Kinney, through and through.”  He hugged him tight. “I can’t believe you are going to graduate and be gone within a month.”  


As they got in the car Justin looked at Gus, “Oh by the way, how does a trip to California sound when you get back from your tour?”


“California?”

 

“Ya, we bought a vineyard this weekend.  I am sure you’ll love it.”