- Text Size +

Chapter 10


Two hours later, Brian laid on his stomach and Justin laid on his back in the middle of a huge bed.. Brian was still shuddering.  Justin had given him a complete massage over every inch of his body with his hands but also his fingernails and feathers and a multitude of other tools.  After his third orgasm, two of them buried deep in Justin he had dropped onto the bed where he laid now. Justin turned to him and ran his hand down Brian’s spine  and Brian went into a spasm and jumped away.


“Are we a bit sensitive, Baby?” Justin smirked over at him as he snuggled up to him.


“Oh, Sunshine,” Brian pulled him close, “That was beyond….” His mouth gently brushed over Justin’s. “You are so incredible.” He couldn’t seem to get close enough to him.


“I hate to ruin the mood but we need to get going and just remember,  keep planning on what you want to do for a few more hours when we get back here.  There are all kinds of big toys we haven’t even touched and I am kind of hoping that part of your fantasy includes strapping me into something over there and making me beg.”


“God, shut up, or we will never get out of here.” He kissed him once more and swatted Justin’s bare ass.


“I’ll share the shower if you can control yourself.” Justin smiled innocently over at him and headed for the bathroom. They gently washed each other and then Justin offered himself once more and, pressed against the glass, Brian gently entered him once more. Justin reached back and grabbed Brian’s hips. Using his inner muscles, they came together, whispering each other’s names.


An hour later they were in the back of a limo on their way to the gallery.  Both were in matching suits with complimentary ties. Justin squeezed Brian’s hand so tight Brian finally said, “Sunshine, what has gotten you so nervous?”


“All my art is personal but this is…..you can’t get more personal than this.  What if it bombs? What if it is taken wrong and classified as porn? What if…”

“Sunshine, it is an erotica exhibit.  Those coming know what they are coming to see but they will be stunned at your amazing work. I can’t wait to see it all displayed.  The problem is I may not be able to keep my hands off you.”


“Baby, you need to give me a break after those last few hours but by the time we get back…” He nearly crawled on to Brian’s lap for a moment.  “Oh, we need to call the kids.” Justin pulled out his phone and hit Gus’s number.


Before an actual greeting they heard Gus calling, “Brinny, our dads are on the phone.” After a little shuffle Gus answered,  “Hi Dad, how’s the hotel?”


Justin’s response was quick and precise, “It is absolutely none of your business but thanks for the suggestion.” Gus started laughing and they could hear small feet running.


“Give it here, Gus, please. “ They heard the phone switch between their children and then heard Brinn say, “Sorry, Gus. I was bossy.  Hi Daddy, is Dad there, too?”


“Of course I’m here, Sweety. How was your day?”


“It was fun.  Shelby was here this morning and this afternoon I played with the other kids and Gus painted with me for a while.  Then he showed me the little houses he is fixing. And then…”


“Hey, Brinny, I am so glad you had a good day but your dad and I are almost to the gallery and we need to talk to your brother a minute.  We love you, Sweetheart, and we will be home in time to tuck you in on Sunday.”


“Ok, Daddies.  I love you, too.”


“Bye bye, pass the phone to Gus.”  


There was a pause and then Gus came on. “Hey, I’m here.  Just a second, Hey, Brinn, can you go finish the last couple dishes for me?  We will watch a movie then. I’m back.”


“Why did you get rid of your sister?”


“I just wanted to tell you that I think Shelby might be here when you get back. When she was ready to leave today she told me that her boyfriend had threatened her. She didn’t go into detail today but I could tell she was a little worried so I encouraged her to come here. She didn’t seem really scared but just uncomfortable.”


“That sounds like it was the wise thing to do. Well, Gus, we need to get into the gallery.  If you need us call or text. You know we are always here for you. We love you.”


“I know you are.  Love you, guys. Dad, you are going to be famous after tonight.”


Brian kissed Justin and then opened the door and offered his hand. Justin got out and Brian rested his hand protectively on the small of Justin’s back and they glided to the front door.  They looked stunning together. “Baby, don’t leave me too long tonight. You look far too good to be wandering alone.” Justin’s hand brushed his ass, looking like an accident but totally planned.  


“Play fair, Sunshine, or it could be a really long night.” Brian whispered as he kissed his cheek.  


They walked through a couple small exhibits as they walked to Justin’s work.  He was supposed to be available until 10:00 pm. That was only two and a half hours so Justin hoped it went quickly.  Brian walked around the exhibit. Not one of the paintings showed their faces. He used hair color and even cheekbones, jawlines, and the shape of the lips but never all in the same painting. Brian was so proud of Justin. Just looking at the pictures was giving him ideas of things they could do together. Justin was surrounded so stayed in a corner where Justin could see him but he was out of the way.  Christopher appeared beside Brian.


“Nice you could join your husband this weekend, Mr. Kinney.”


“I’m glad I could, too, Christopher.”


“Is this exhibit as good as I think it is?”


“Justin’s paintings are the best I have ever seen in the genre.  He will be the new rockstar of the art world. I hope you are ready for his fame.”


“He has been my rockstar for 19 years,” Brian looked over at Justin and it was as if Brian had tapped him on the shoulder.  He looked up and their eyes met. No words were needed to know they loved each other.


As the evening was coming to a close, Brian made his way across the room to Justin’s side.  When he got there he forgot where they were and took Justin in his arms and kissed him so thoroughly that Justin nearly swooned.  Christopher walked up, “Not that I would mind watching you two kiss all night but, Justin, they expect you to close the first night with a few words.”


“Good evening, I would like to thank you all for coming out this evening. I hope that  all of you have enjoyed my work and the other work the gallery has to offer. My goal in these paintings was to show the beauty there is in true love. I would like to introduce you to my husband, Brian Kinney.  I would have never been able to do work like this without the love and support of Brian and our children. They are my heart and soul. Thank you again for coming.”


Christopher jumped in.  “If you would like a signed print of any of these paintings you can order them now and they will be mailed in approximately six to eight weeks. Good night, everyone and come again soon.”


The room cleared out slowly.  People stopped by Justin with compliments and congratulations as Brian stayed in contact with him at all times.  At 10:00 sharp the lights dimmed and Brian again took Justin into his arms. Justin looked into Brian’s eyes, “Have you planned the rest of our evening?” He touched his face.


“Oh, the plans I have for us.” Brian pulled him close and let his hands grope those perfect globes in the perfectly tailored pants. He jerked him tightly against his pelvis.  “I hope you are ready for a VERY long night.”


By the time the limo pulled up in front of the hotel Brian and Justin were on full alert.  Every nerve ending was in need of more. As they arrived at their room Brian blindfolded Justin.  “Let the games begin. Sunshine,lose the shoes. Now, I need to hear you say you want this and repeat the safe words.”


“Oh, yes, you know you can do anything to me, Baby.  And Gus and Brinn are always our safe place.”


“Ok, I want you to reach up and you should feel a bar. I want you to hold onto it. I will be back in a few minutes. Brian took his time undressing and hanging up the tuxedo.  He walked back over to Justin. He could tell Justin heard him so he didn’t say anything. He began to slowly unbutton the tuxedo shirt and loosened the bowtie. As Justin’s skin appeared Brian nipped at the skin. His teeth held onto one of his nipples lightly as his tongue licked at it and then began to suck on it.


Justin whimpered in pleasure. When Brian finished with the shirt he untied the belt and fly letting the pants drop to the floor and with one tug his briefs joined them. Let go of the bar and I will remove all your clothes.  He caught the jacket and shirt. He then took Justin’s hand and told him to step forward. Once Justin was clear of the trousers Brian spread Justin’s ankles so they were more than shoulders’ width apart and said, “Don’t move until I get back.  He briefly ran his hand over Justin’s bare ass and flicked his finger inside for just a moment but it made Justin cry out in surprise. “You might as well warm up your voice because you are going to be begging loudly soon.”


Brian took his time hanging up Justin’s tuxedo.  He opened the refrigerator and looked to see what was in there.  He found some whip cream but decided to leave it. He didn’t need anything but ….he walked over to the variety of paddles, whips, and riding crops there were available. He chose a riding crop and went back to Justin.  Justin still stood in the same spot as directed. Brian made his presence known. “Sunshine, did you notice the table that could be raised or lowered.”


“Yes,” Justin stated simply.


Brian ran his hand up Justin’s inner thigh and down the other. Justin shivered again. “I am going to put you on that table.  You will be unable to change your position once I strap you down.” Brian tied his hands and feet to the table keeping his chest on the table but his ass in the air. Brian began to lightly tap Justin’s ass with the riding crop.  As Justin’s ass turned a light shade of pink. Brian stopped and raised the table and then spread Justin’s legs further apart. Brian could step in between and Justin’s cock was at mouth level Brian began to suck it lightly until he tasted precum.  He then lowered the table again and repeated using the riding crop. This time when he finished he used his nails and drug them along the pink skin.


“Brian, I can’t hold on much longer.”


“But I am not ready for you to come yet.” Brian reached between Justin’s legs and squeezed.


“Baby, please.  I need you so badly.”


“Well, let me give you something, but you still can’t cum.” Brian inserted his finger and slowly and gently began stroking Justin’s prostate.  


“Oh, please, Sir, I need to cum and I need to feel you in me.” Justin began crying in frustration.  “Oh, god!” he moaned as Brian added pressure and speed to the target of his fingers. As Justin began to sob, Brian lowered the table and loosened all the restraints.  Justin’s breathing was coming in whimpers and sobs. ”Lay on your back, Sunshine, and I am going to fuck you.”


“No,” Justin’s voice was shattered, “Make love to me.”


Brian entered him with Justin’s legs over his shoulders.  He removed the blindfold as he entered him, needing to see those beautiful eyes. As Brian moved in and out, tears flowed from Justin’s eyes and his arms clung to Brian. “I love you.  I love you so much. I needed you. Oh, God, I can feel you in me. Harder, please, harder!”


Brian slowed down making every stroke felt that much more. As Justin felt every millimeter of Brian moving in and out he screamed in frustration and then came so hard the whole table trembled and then Justin was out cold.  Brian had actually expected it. He picked Justin up and carried him to the bed. By the time Justin was placed there, he was coming out of it. Brian stretched out next to Justin and pulled him close. He kissed Justin’s forehead and cheek and then Justin’s hand came up and guided his head so their lips met. “That was beyond amazing. I love you so much!  And I thought it was your night for fun.”


“Oh, trust me, I had fun and after we get an hour or two of sleep you are going to torment me in any way you wish. But now, my love, we sleep.” The remainder of the night they played and slept and when the sun began to rise, they fell asleep in blissful exhaustion.



It was 4:00 a.m. when Gus woke.  At first he wasn’t sure why but then he heard a tapping on his window.  His first thought was Jamie had come to get him but he knew Jamie didn’t know where he was and he knew Jamie was touring in Florida.  He walked over to the window and as he pulled the curtain back he heard Shelby’s voice, “Gus, are you there? Gus, please.”


Gus pulled the curtain back and saw a tear stained face.  “Gus, please, can I come in?”


“I’ll meet you at the kitchen door.” Gus walked quickly and quietly to the kitchen turning on the over the counter lighting as he walked past. He unlocked the door and Shelby stepped into the kitchen and as she looked into Gus’ face she began to sob.  Gus’ arms went around her and held her. He guided her to a sofa and then went to the bar. He poured some whiskey into a glass and brought it to her bringing the bottle with him. “I would usually offer you a glass of wine but it looks like you could use a little something stronger”  He sat down next to her and put an arm around her pulling her close. “Whenever you are ready, tell me anything you want to.”


Shelby sipped the whiskey and her trembling calmed down.  “Tom has been angry about a lot of things lately. He knew I was thinking about leaving him and tonight he got drunk and started threatening me.  As soon as he passed out I grabbed as much of my stuff as I could and just drove here. You told me that was…”

“I told you our home was open for you.  Let’s get you settled in the spare room.”  He walked her back to the spare room and opened the door.  He looked in the bathroom and made sure there were towels for her and when he came back out she was looking out the window. “Are you worried he will follow you here?”


“I didn’t know he had even paid attention to where I was working but I caught him with my phone and he saw your address, I know he did.”


Gus walked back to the kitchen and pushed a button.  It closed the gate at the bottom of the drive. He then texted Jim that he had shut the gate because he thought he saw a car pass more than once.  He walked back to Shelby. “I shut the front gate. That isn’t impenetrable but I think it would slow him down. Why don’t you go put on your pajamas and…”


“Gus, can you sleep in here with me?  It would only be a couple hours and…”


Gus kissed her temple, “I’ll be here when you come out.”  Gus perched above the covers in the middle of the bed and when Shelby came out she slipped under the covers and into Gus’ arms.”


“Thank you, Gus.  I might feel more awkward if you weren’t gay.  You are being such a great friend.” Gus smoothed her hair down and figured what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her tonight.  He would clear it up tomorrow.



“Gus...Gus where are you?” Brinn had gone into Gus’ room and he wasn’t there.  


Gus slipped out of bed, not waking Shelby, and met Brinn in the hallway. “Oh, Gussy,” she flung her arms around his waist.  “I was scared. I didn’t know where you were. What were you doing in the spare room?”


Gus guided her away from the door as he pulled it shut.  “Shelby is sleeping in there. She had a fight with her boyfriend so she needed a place to sleep but it was very late when she got here so let’s leave her sleep a while.  How about we make pancakes for breakfast? And do you think sausage or bacon?”


“I know she likes bacon.”


“Why don’t you put bacon on the cookie sheet while I get the ingredients for pancakes. I will turn the oven on for the bacon.”


A half hour later the bacon was keeping warm in the oven and Gus and Brinn had decided they would give her half an hour longer or they would eat without her.


Jim came by and Gus explained the situation with the gate and Shelby.    Jim said he would leave the motion detectors on and keep the main gate shut during the day.  He also said he would make sure he locked the back gate at night for now. It was just a farm gate with a paddle lock  but if you weren’t local you probably wouldn’t even know it led to this vineyard.


Fifteen minutes later, Shelby came into the kitchen in shorts and a t-shirt.  “Morning, make yourself a cup of coffee. I made some scrambled eggs, bacon, and have pancake batter.  I start flipping pancakes as soon as the grill is hot.


“Miss Shelby,”Brinn shouted as she ran into the kitchen. Brinn started chatting with her as Gus made pancakes.  Shelby glanced over at Gus as he finished making breakfast. He was a very special young man. Why couldn’t she find a straight guy like that?


The three sat down and ate breakfast.  As they were finishing up there was a knock on the door.  “Brinn, can you come out and play?” Chantel was standing there.  


Brinn looked at Gus, “Can I go?”


“Sure you can but make sure you let either Mary or me know where you are if you aren’t at one of the houses.  I will probably be down at the cottages if you need me.”


Brinn ran over and kissed him.  “Thanks, Gussy,” and she was gone.”


“Gussy?”


“It is something she started when she was very little.”


“Was she ever little? Well, I know physically she was little but was she ever like a little girl?”


“She has always been far smarter than her age.  She takes after her dad. Justin is very smart. My dad is no slouch either so they were always teaching her something.”


“She is very lucky to have a big brother like you, too.  Thanks, Gus, for last night. I am sure sharing a bed with me wasn’t your idea of a picnic.”


“Um, Shelby, I want to clear something up.  I wasn’t hiding this from you. I guess I just never thought about it.  I am bi. I date who I am attracted to, not what genitalia they have. Yes, my most serious relationship was with a man but I have dated women, too.”


Shelby flushed, “Oh, I guess I jumped to conclusions. I had heard your dads talk about a break up I just.  I apologize.”


“No problem.  I just didn’t want you to think I ….. Well, I didn’t want it to be uncomfortable if it came up later.” Gus got up and started cleaning up the breakfast dishes.  Shelby helped and it was cleaned up in no time. “Shelby, I was planning on cleaning out one of the cottages today. If you would like to join me we could probably get it livable by tomorrow.  We kind of figure it will need new plumbing and electrical but I haven’t looked at it close and honestly, not sure I would know if it is good or not.”


“That would be great.  Are you sure that your dads are Ok with this?”


“I talked to them and they are fine with it.” Gus grabbed some cleaning supplies and headed out of the house with Shelby carrying a few things, too.” There was a cart parked by the house that his dads had been using so he put the supplies in the back and got behind the wheel. Shelby got in next to him and Gus turned the key. For a moment Gus froze. He had not driven since his accident nearly six months ago. He began to back up and then stopped again.


“Gus, is something wrong?”


“I ….I was in a bad accident.  I haven’t driven since then even though when I go back home next week my driving privileges will be reinstated.  I just…I can do this.” Gus put it in gear and drove slowly and carefully to the cottages.


When they pulled up to the cottage Shelby got out and grabbed stuff from the back.  Gus got the rest of the supplies and walked into the small house with Shelby. “Oh this is really cute,” Shelby said as she looked around a bit. She started opening windows and went to check out the bedroom and the bath.  


Gus followed her. “What do you think?”


“Gus this place would be perfect.” She glanced in at the bathroom.  “Hey, Gus, I am not an expert but I think this plumbing as been redone already.  She turned a valve below the sink and started the water. It spit and sputtered for a few seconds but then ran clean and forceful.  That is one big thing off the fix it list.”


“How do you know so much about this stuff?”


“My dad was a contractor.  I spent time on sites with him.”


“That is great.  What do you know about electrical?”


“Not very much.  It is trickier than plumbing but let me look at the electrical box.”   Gus pointed it out on the outside of the house. Shelby looked at it. “I can tell you it isn’t as new as the plumbing but it isn’t original. She threw the main breaker and they saw the light in the kitchen pop on.


Gus picked up Shelby and spinned her around. “That is such great news.”  He set her down. “Sorry, I guess I am a bit excited. It has been awhile since I had something to look forward to.”


She was laughing, “I am glad I can be so helpful.”  Her laughter took Gus by surprise. He liked Shelby.  It had been too long since he had a friend to talk to.



Brian and Justin woke afternoon and after eating some lunch, Justin took charge.and strapped Brian down very similarly to the way he and been strapped in the night before.  “Fair is fair, do you agree to this and repeat the safe words.”


“Sunshine, my body is yours.  Brinn and Gus will not be needed because you wouldn’t hurt your own body.”

After blindfolding Brian, Justin went off and did something.  When he returned he moved a cart next to the table Brian was on. Justin first moved between Brian’s legs and began playing with that beautiful bud on Brian’s ass. With fingers and tongue he intruded Brian’s body.  Justin slipped a thin prostate vibrator in and then climbed onto the table and straddled Brian. Justin took an ice cube and began running it across his body. He placed ice in each armpit. He took more and ran them down each of Brian’s sides.  He began to run more ice down his spine and then into the crack leading to the vibrator. Justin slipped the vibrator out and replaced it with an ice cube making Brian spasm. He loosened his arms and legs and stood up so Brian could turn over. He continued with the ice and ran it over each nipple and then began to interchange his hot mouth for the ice.


Brian began to plead now.  He needed to feel the heat in his core.  “Sunshine, please, I need to feel you. Please don’t make me wait any longer.”


Justin moved the position of the table again and now Brian’s legs were up in the air spread apart.  Justin slowly entered and did not speed up. His slow movements just drove Brian higher and higher until he began to thrash and they both shouted as they came together. After a few moments, Brian sat up and pulled Justin close, I think it is time for a bath.  I think we both could use some relaxation.



Gus and Shelby spent the whole afternoon dusting and washing everything in the cottage. They washed the curtains and hung them back up.  Several time Gus heard Sheby’s phone signaling but she was avoiding it. Finally, Gus said, “What’s he saying?”


“The first ones were apologies to sounding mad and now he is starting to sound worried.”  


“Maybe you should just let him know you are fine. You don’t have to interact in any other way, just let him know you are safe.”


“You are probably right.”  Shelby took a second to text him.  “I told him I was safe and I would contact him in a couple days. Hopefully, that will hold him off a couple days.”


“Let’s call it quits for the day.  I need to contact my dads soon.”


“Where has Brinn been all day?”


“Mary is having a girls’ day for Brinn and Chantel.  She was so excited. I am sure our dads have talked to her today.”  He offered her his hand and he pulled her up a little too hard. She found herself in his arms and for a split second they stared into each others’ eyes. Gus took a step back and broke the tension.  “If you can grab the dirty rags I’ll grab the trash. The rest can stay here until tomorrow.”


Once back at the house Gus texted his dads and Mary to make sure everything was set for Brinn for the night.  Shelby and Gus both took showers and when Shelby was finished she found Gus in the kitchen. “What can I get you to drink?  We have anything, beer, wine, hard stuff.”


“Can I start with some water?” She opened the refrigerator  and grabbed a bottle herself.


“What do you want for dinner? Do you like steak?  I can grill a good steak.”


“That sounds wonderful. I love red meat but try to limit eating it too much.” She sat there and watched Gus cut potatoes into chunks and then some onions and peppers, drizzling oil over all of them. When he was adding some herbs Shelby asked, “Where did you learn to cook like that?”


“We always hung out in the kitchen.  When I first lived with my dads we had a lady named Alice who helped with the house.  My pops got really sick and she knew I needed someone to be with so she had me help and Dad did that, too.  It is just easy to talk when your hands are busy and you don’t have to look directly at someone.”


“What was wrong with Brian?”


“The day Brinn was born, he found out his cancer had returned.  He had it when he was in his early thirties and it came back. He would have died if it wasn’t for Dad.  Their love brought them through it. They haven’t had it easy. If you want to hear their whole story we can talk about it later.” Gus’ phone sounded and he looked at the message. He smiled from ear to ear.


“What is that look for?”


“That was just my dads.  They are having a good time at the hotel I suggested. They love each other too much not to keep a little spice in the relationship, even after 19 years.”


“Wow, Justin must have been really young.”


“He was still in high school.  He wasn’t quite 18. They have had some rough times but…..how did we get back on my family?  Did you get a response from Tom?”


“I did.  He said I had until tomorrow night to come to my senses.  He didn’t say what would happen if I didn’t come back. I think he is panicking now.  I don’t care what he says or does, I am not going back. It has been over a long time but thanks to you and your dads I now had some place to go. I will move into the cottage before your dads get home.”


“You don’t have to.”


“The cottage is very inviting. It is definitely livable.  The other cottage has a lot more work that needs to be done.  It hasn’t been updated at all. I wouldn’t want to intrude or make anyone feel awkward.”

“You’ve met my dads, right?  How many times have you seen them grope each other already? Nothing stops those two.  It has always been that way except for the few times they broke up for a while. That was not pretty.  They really can’t live without each other.”



That evening Brian and Justin spent their time at the gallery again.  There were at least double the number of people as the night before. Brian hung out in his favorite corner watching the crowd.  “Hello, gorgeous,” a tall, attractive woman said softly as she brushed against Brian. “You looked like you could use a little company.”


“Oh, I’m fine,” Brian replied politely.


Looking over at Justin she said, “He is very talented and very yummy.”


Brian couldn’t hold his smile back. He was the only one who knew how yummy he really was.  “Do you think he is the blonde in the pictures?”


“I would say that is a pretty sure bet.”


“I wonder who the man with him is.  God, they are beautiful together. I can almost feel the texture of the skin. It is so smooth. And he is so flexible.”


Brian had to turn around so she didn’t laugh in her face.  “You don’t know much about Mr. Taylor, do you?”


“No, a friend came last night and told me I had to come and see them for myself.”


“You better go finish the rounds before the place closes.”


She roamed off and Brian tracked her around the room while Justin watched him track her. After she had looked at the rest of the paintings she came back around to where he stood.  “I think I need to find someone to spend time with. These paintings are too hot for a single woman. You aren’t looking for company are you?”


Justin cued Brian to come over and he looked at the woman next to him, “Excuse me, Mr. Taylor is calling me over.”  Brian walked over and as their lips met he pulled Justin so close nothing could get between them. Brian whispered in his ear, “Do your little final speech so we can get back to the hotel.”


As Brian walked past the woman he softly said, “His skin is as soft as it looks and, yes, he is extremely flexible.  And you didn’t mention it but he has the most kissable lips I have ever kissed.”



Gus and Shelby had eaten their meal out on the patio and they both began to sip on some wine.  Gus learned about Shelby’s childhood. She talked about her family and school.


Gus heard some running feet and Brinn and Chantel came around the corner.  Gus noticed the girls’ curled hair and painted nail. “Well, who are you two stunning beauties?”


‘You are so silly, Gussy.  I just came for a good night hug and kiss.  Then we are going to put on our pajamas and watch movies.”


“Now that sounds like fun.  Can I join you?” Gus pulled her close.  


“You are not a girl.” Brinn said. Gus kissed and hugged his sister.  As Shelby watched, her mind had more thoughts than she could process about Gus. He was so young but he was so good with her.  She had a feeling he had many more skills she hadn’t seen yet and some she just might like to explore.


“I love you, Miss Thing.  You be good for Mary and Jim and if you need me, I am right here.” She hugged him tight and kissed the tip of his nose.  


“Love you, Gussy.  Miss Shelby, would you like a hug?”


“I would love a hug, Brinn.” Brinn hugged Shelby and after a shy wave from Chantel the girls were gone.  “Gus, you do know Chantel has a crush on you, don’t you?”


Gus blushed. “She’s just a baby, let her dream.”  He laughed.


The two opened a second bottle of wine and then a third as they talked about their past lovers. Shelby told Gus about her early days with Tom and how the more she grew into who she was the more insecure he became. She was drunk enough to tell him that she was adventurous when it came to sex but Tom had started getting abusive. That’s when she knew she had to go.


Gus told her about Jamie.  As he spoke about their love story, tears began to fall from Gus’ eyes.  He was too drunk to care. “We talked about spending the rest of our lives together.  We were so good together. I really loved him.”


Shelby stood on wobbly legs and walked over to Gus.  She took his hand and pulled him onto his feet. She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. She put a hand on each of Gus’ cheek and, with her thumbs, she wiped away the tears. Their eyes locked and the inches between them diminished.  Gus reached behind her head and pulled her closer. Gus’ lips brushed against hers and Shelby instantly responded. Her hands traveled down his back and rested on his ass.


“Gus, I need someone.  I really need you to fuck me.  I like it quick and rough.” Her hand rubbed against Gus’ crotch and she felt his response.  “Gus, I’m not looking for a relationship. In fact, I don’t want one, but I want, no I need sex. I am guessing you could use some relief yourself.”  Her fingers began to massages crotch with skilled fingers.


“Shelby, I don’t know if this is so smart but, god woman, that feels amazing.” Gus slid his hands under her shirt and untied her bra. He had never been with a woman, girls, yes but Shelby’s body was much more mature. He felt the weight of her breasts in his hands as his thumbs stroked her nipples.


“Please, Gus, take me to bed.”


Gus led her to his room. He pulled her T-Shirt off and then tugged her pants down.  He laid her on his bed and lowered his head to first one breast and then the second. Gus let one hand slide between her legs and found her warm soft center.


“Don’t be gentle, please.”


“I’m sorry but you are going to have to be patient.” Gus teased her until she was ready to scream and then he backed off and just kissed her sweetly.  After bringing her to the brink a third time he slipped on a condom and began to enter her with great restraint. And then he lost all control. He didn’t realize it, but tears were again streaming down his face and as Shelby began to shutter, Gus came shouting, “Damn you, Jamie, I loved you!”


Shelby pulled him to her and kissed him.  Gus….I am so sorry you are in so much pain but thank you.  You were amazing.” Gus cried until he fell asleep wrapped in her arms.


When Gus woke later he felt lighter than he had in weeks. Maybe some carefree sex with a friend is just what he needed. When he woke up he still had a buzz going on.  His hand began to slide down Shelby’s but and his fingers followed a comfortable trail and when he found her bud his finger began to play around it and before he knew it be began to add pressure.  Shelby’s eyes flew open. Gus began to remove his hand but Shelby said, “No, please continue. It feels amazing. Tom would never go there but,” as Gus’ finger broke the surface she screamed and her whole body shuttered to her very core. He pulled her close  and they slept.



Brinn came bounding into the kitchen around 10:00 am to find Gus and Shelby drinking coffee.  “Gussy, when are my daddies coming home.” Gus could tell by her tone she was missing her dads.


“How about we give them a call and ask them?”


“Oh, can we Gussy?  I don’t want to wake them.”


“I don’t think sleep would be what we interrupted if we called now.” He brushed against Shelby as he reached for his phone.  His elbow brushed her chest and she shivered. An hour earlier they had been making love frantically all knotted in the sheets.


Gus called Brian’s phone but it was Justin who picked up.  “Hey, Gus. Your Pops is in the shower. Is something wrong?”


“No, there is a young lady here with fancy hair and polished nails that would like to talk to her daddy.”

“Let me talk to him, Gus!” Brinn pulled the phone out of his hand.  “Oh, Daddy, I miss you. When are you coming home?”


“Oh, Sweetheart, we miss you, too.  We will be home in time to tuck you into bed.”


“But, Daddy, I am so sad without you.”


“I’m sorry, Sweetie.  When we go back in a couple weeks, would you like to come along?”


“Do you think I could?”


“Of course!  Now if you talk nice to your brother I bet he will play a game with you.”


“He is going to work on the cottage with Miss Shelby.” Her voice quivered.


Justin heard Shelby’s voice in the background. “Brinn, if you would like to help we could get done early and then we will have time to play a game.”


Gus came back on the phone, “She will be fine, Dad.”


“I heard Shelby talking to Brinn.  How is the cottage going?”


“The first one only needs to be cleaned well and freshened up.  Shelby plans to sleep there tonight.” Gus turned his back to the two females. “How are you and Pops?”


“I think we told you that was none of your business. And right now we are getting packed up so I need to go. Thanks for taking such good care of your sister.  Love you both.”


“Was that our kids?” Brian stepped out of the bathroom  completely naked.


Justin crossed the room to him and slipped his arms around Brian’s waist.  “Our daughter is very sad. She misses us terribly. I have to admit I need one of her snuggle hugs, too.”


“If you want to snuggle,” Brian said, “I have something that would like to snuggle deep inside.”


“Brian, I need to be able to walk at the exhibit and I have to admit, I am already a bit sore in many places.”


“I am sorry, Sunshine.  Are you alright? Can I do anything for you?”


“Oh, Baby, I am fine.  Face it neither of us are in our 20s anymore.  This much playing is harder to keep up with. Hey, what was up with that woman last night.  I didn’t think I had to be worried but you talked to her three different times.”


Brian lowers his mouth to Justin and drew Justin’s tongue into his own mouth. When their mouths separated, Brian looked into those pools of deep blue and said, “You never have to worry about anyone else. I can’t even imagine being with anyone else.”



Gus, Shelby, and Brinn spent a majority of the day at the cottage. Shelby and Gus worked side by side and kept Brinn engaged trying to make it fun for her.  Shelby and Gus didn’t ignore each other but kept the day light.


“Gussy, I am hungry.  Did you bring some food along?”


Gus scooped her up and hugged her tight, “Would I let you go hungry?”  


“Of course you wouldn’t, I’d tell.” She kissed his cheek.


“There is a cooler on the back of the cart outside.  Why don’t you spread out the blanket that’s back there and start getting the food out.  We will be out in about 10 minutes, Ok?”


“If you want to talk adult stuff you just have to tell me.”  She walked out the door.


“Shelby,” Gus walked over to her, “I am not sure either of us are ready for a relationship.” He took her hand. “Last night was amazing but I just want to be honest that my heart just….”


“Oh, Gus, I am not ready for a relationship but that doesn’t mean I want to go without sex.  I hope we can be friends that don’t get hung up about sex. If you are ever interested in some physical contact just come on over.  She glanced at the door and saw Brinn was busy. She reached over and started to play with his crotch. He instantly reacted to her touch. “But no pressure, Gus, honestly.”  As she went to kiss him on the cheek, he moved his lips to meet hers.


“I’ve never been one to hook up just for the hook up but as long as we are both on the same page, why not. A man does have needs.” He ground his hips into hers and then put a hand on her back and guided her out to the yard for their picnic.



Justin was wrapping up the last show of the weekend.  The crowds were again large that afternoon but were thinning out now.  Brian had stayed in his normal corner but today his focus was on Christopher.  That guy was just weird. Christopher seemed to be staring at either him or Justin most of the afternoon.  He was glad he didn’t have to spend too much time in the art world. Oh well, he wouldn’t be back for a month.  Justin had to go back in two weeks but he wouldn’t go back for a month. The show had no end date but Justin’s commitment was done at the end of the month.  If the show continued they may request Justin come back once in a while. If Christopher was here he may return with him most of the time but he knew Gus and he were going to Pittsburgh within the next week and he wasn’t sure how long it would take for Gus and him to finish what needed to be done.  


Brian and Justin finished the show with their normal kiss and then began to leave.  Christopher caught up with them at the door. “Justin, it was a marvelous weekend. I look forward to seeing you again in two weeks.” He turned to Brian, “I look forward to seeing you again, too.”  Brian wasn’t sure why but he pulled Justin a little closer.


“Justin we need to get going so we can tuck Brinn in. We might even be able to have dinner with them.”  Brian guided Justin away. “That guy creeps me out. Are you going to be Ok by yourself next time?’


“We’ll see. Maybe I can take Brinn and Shelby with me. Brinn is obviously not happy with us being away. We can worry about that later.  Right now, I just want to get back to the peace and quiet of the vineyard.”


Justin insisted on driving, seeing Brian looked tired.  “You are stopping at the opthamologist when you are back home aren’t you?”


“Yes, my love. Everything is fine. I’m going to call the kids.”


Gus and Shelby were playing a game at the kitchen table with Brinn when Brian called. Brinn grabbed the phone, “Hi Dad!  When are you and Daddy going to come home? I miss you so much.”


“We are on our way home now, Sweetheart.  Is your brother there?”


“No he left me all alone,” Brinn started to giggle.


“Give me the phone, Miss Thing,” he took the phone from her, ruffling her hair. “Hey, Pops, when will you be home?”


“We should be home around 6:30. Give Brinn a late snack and we will bring dinner.  See you in a couple hours.”


“Bye, Pops.”


When the game was finished Brinn said, “I want to go for a walk.  Come on, Gus. Take me for a walk. I’m bored.”


“Brinn, why don’t you go play video games for a while. I need a break.”


“I don’t want to play video games.  I want you to take me outside now.” She stood with her hands on her hips.


“It ain’t going to happen, Brinn.”


“You can’t tell me what to you.  I am going outside!”


“No, I don’t think so.  You are going to your room, now.”  Gus’ tone was firm and when Brinn started to say something, Gus said. “You don’t want to push it, Miss Thing.”


Brinn broke into tears and ran to her room and the door slammed. Gus sighed. “I love her but when she is tired and gets stubborn….”


Shelby touched his arm.  “She will be fine. Why do you call her Miss Thing?”


“My cousin, John, started that when she was a baby.  He would do anything for her and she would always quiet down for him.  My dads were gone when she got her first tooth and John and his husband were watching her.  They just have a bond.”


“How long until your dads are back?”


“At least an hour and a half.”


Shelby came up close and kissed him.  “Do we have time for….?”


“Let me check on Brinn and I’ll be in my room.”  Gus tapped on Brinn’s door. “Brinn, can I come in?”


He heard a sniffling Brinn on the other side of the door.  It opened slowly. Brinn’s tearstained face peeked around the door frame.  Gus reached out and touched her cheek. “Are you alright?”

She nodded but didn’t say a word. “Well, we can talk later.  You can spend a little time in here.” She closed the door.


When he entered his bedroom Shelby lay on his bed naked.  He turned and locked the door. He began removing his clothes and threw them in a chair on top of hers.  “I’m starting to like this friends with benefits. He started at her toes and ran his hands up her long legs slowly. Once he reached her knees his hands ran on the inside of her thighs.  He crept up slowly. As his hands got closer together he slid his body up between her legs. Moving his hands to her knees, he bent them and moved her legs further apart. He adjusted the angle of her hips and began feasting.  It was only a matter of moments before Gus had her thrashing. As he sucked and licked, he inserted a couple fingers which sent her over the edge. She clamped a pillow over her own mouth to stifle the scream caught in her lungs. Gus slipped on a condom and entered her still throbbing body sending her into another full orgasm.  Gus’ mouth came down on hers as he himself found relief. He laid on top of her for a moment as he gained his senses again.


“I don’t know where your skills came from but so far you have outdone Tom in everything we’ve done, not that we have done much yet. Did I ever mention I like to be very creative in bed?”


“And remember, my true love was a man.  I have limited experience with these,” his hand ran slowly around one of her nipples, “lovely distractions.”  His tongue flicked over each nipple but he then stood up and began to dress. “I better go check on Brinn. I have a feeling she may need a hug by now.”  He left the room without a second look back.


Shelby laid On Gus’ bed for another minute and then got up and to dress.  If this is what he could do without experience she couldn’t wait until she taught him a few tricks of her own.


Gus tapped on Brinn’s door but there was no response.  For a minute, Gus worried she had left but when he opened the door she was sleeping, curled up, on her bed.  Gus dropped down on his knees in front of Brinn. He brushed the hair off her face and kissed her forehead. Shelby stood outside the door and watched. “Brinn, Sweetheart, time to wake up.  Our dads will be home soon with dinner.” Gus spoke softly as he stroked Brinn’s cheek and arm.


Brinn’s eyes  fluttered open. “Gussy?” She sat up.  Her eyes were puffy and her lip quivered.  “I’m sorry, Gussy.” She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and she cried.  He stood taking her with him and sat down placing her on his lap. He held her tight for a few minutes.


“I love you, Brinn.  You know that, right?”


“I love you, Gussy.  I am sorry I yelled at you.  I miss my dads and I was tired and…”  


Gus heard a car outside the house.  “I think our dads are home.” Shelby quickly stepped into the guest room.  Brinn gave Gus a big kiss and was out the door racing through the house and out the door into the arms of her dad.


Brian picked Brinn up and felt her arms wrap tightly around his neck.  When Justin came around the car she leaned from Brian to Justin and Brian transferred her over to him.  “I love you, Daddies. Please don’t leave again.”


“Sweetie, you were in good hands.  Didn’t Gus take good care of you?” She nodded her head.


“But he isn’t you.”


Gus ran into Shelby in the hallway.  “You are so amazing with her. Where did you learn that?”


“I would have to say from all my parents but mostly from my dads because Brinn is so much younger than me.  My other sister, JR, is closer to my age so I didn’t pay attention to that kind of stuff. I better get out to my dads and see if they need help with anything.


Gus got there just in time to help with the bags so Justin could carry Brinn and Brian the dinner they picked up. Shelby was in the kitchen when they entered and Brian and Justin acted as if she belonged there.  Gus brought the bags back to his dads’ room while Shelby helped get out some dishes for the Chinese they had brought. She started to leave the kitchen. “Shelby, where you going?” Brian asked.


“I don’t want to intrude on your dinner,” she responded.


“If you are in this house, you are part of the household and no invitation is needed to eat with us.”


“Thank you.”


Justin had sat down with Brinn and was talking softly to her.  She couldn’t hear what was said but she could tell Brinn was relaxing. “Time to eat.  I’m hungry.” Brian said. Brinn walked over and sat down where she knew she would be between her dads. Justin kissed the top of Brian’s head as he walked to his own chair.  Gus and Shelby sat across from Justin and Brinn and everyone dug in. They passed cartons around and everyone helped themselves.


As everyone was eating and talking, Justin couldn’t figure out what was bothering him. Brian told them about the lady at the gallery and then hinted to the fun at the hotel.  That is when Justin saw it. It was just a three second touch but that was all it took for Justin to be sure. Something was going on between Shelby and Gus.


“Brinn, you didn’t get much sleep last night did you? You look very tired.”


“Ya, Daddy, we stayed up really late.”


“Well, let’s get you in the shower and then to bed. Maybe your dad will come in and ready a story to your when you get in bed.”


“Will you, Dad, will you read me a story?”


“Of course, Sweetie, if you get to bed on time.  I am pretty tired myself so your daddy will be tucking me in early, too.” Justin left with Brinn.


Gus spoke up, “I’m going to help Shelby move her stuff down to the cottage. I hope you don’t mind we have been using the cart. I know I’m not supposed to drive….”


“Gus, you know that is not the same as a car and besides, it is just a formality before you get your license.  Have you heard anything from JR or your moms?” Brian asked.


“They asked if I could be there on Friday. Is that Ok?  Can we fly out on Thursday?”


“Sure, Gus, that will give me enough time to set things are up.  How is JR doing?”


“All I know is that Blake said she was on track. I hope that is good.”


Brian walked behind Gus and put his arms around him from behind. “We will get your life back on track, Gus.  When we get back you can put all of that mess behind you and we can figure out what you want to do next.”


“Thanks, Pops,” Gus stood up and pulled out Shelby’s chair as she stood up. “We can talk in the morning.”


Gus helped Shelby move her things but then returned to the house.  By the time he got back Brinn was fast asleep and his dads were in their room.  He tapped on the door. “Is it clear for me to come in a minute?”


They were sitting up in bed and made sure the sheet was covering what needed to be covered. Justin called, “Come in, Gus.”


“I just wanted to say goodnight.  Did Brinn go to sleep? She took a little nap just before you got home and I hoped it wouldn’t keep her up.”


“She told us she was being a handful this afternoon.  Thanks again for taking care of her.” Justin almost said something about Shelby but decided he wanted to talk to Brian first.  “Goodnight, Gus. Sleep well.”


As Brian and Justin held each other in the dark a few minutes later Justin spoke, “Gus and Shelby are having sex.  He isn’t ready for another relationship.”


“Did he tell you that?” Brian’s teeth caught Justin’s earlobe.


“No, it was just obvious in their body language.”


“Well, good for them.” Brian’s tongue ran down Justin’s jawline and his lips caught Justin’s.


Justin pulled away, “Brian, Gus is not ready for another relationship.  He is still getting over Jamie. Don’t you remember how broken up he was less than a month ago?”


“Sex is a great way to forget things,” Brian’s hand gently grasped Justin’s cock as he again began kissing him.


Justin moved back a couple inches. “Has our son ever been into indiscriminate sex?  For god sake, he was in a band, on tour and he built a strong relationship. He doesn’t do casual sex.  He can’t take another heartbreak now.”


“Justin, sex is sex.  Let him let off some steam.  She is obviously fine with it.”


“You don’t know our son at all, do you!”  Justin rolled over giving Brian his back. “And, no, that is not an invitation.”


“Come on, Sunshine,” Brian came up behind him.  “Please, don’t do this.” He kissed Justin’s neck.  “I really need to love you, Justin. Last night we didn’t and, god, I need to feel you.”


“Fine, sex is sex right?”


As Brian entered Justin and, although he physically responded, Justin was  emotionally absent. His mind was on Gus. As they both came, Justin’s head went back against Brian’s shoulder but as Brian wanted to stay in full contact with his body, Justin shrugged him off. Without a word he fell asleep.


Brian shrugged.  He didn’t know why Justin was so worried.  Gus was fine. He was just getting lucky with a beautiful woman.  Brian shivered. Not that he knew what he saw in women. He rolled over and went to sleep.  In the morning Justin woke ahead of Brian and as Brian stepped into the shower, he pulled Justin close from behind.  He inhaled deeply the scent of Justin’s freshly washed hair. Leaving one arm around Justin’s shoulders, his other hand wrapped around Justin’s waist, pulling him tightly against him.


Justin felt himself melting into Brian so pulled himself up straight.  “I just got done you can have the whole place to yourself.”


“Ah, Sunshine, come on.  We aren’t just friends with benefits.  You know that.”


Justin turned and faced Brian.  Just looking at his shower slicked skin make his pulse race.  Damn, teaching him a lesson is going to have to wait. Justin stepped into his arms and lost himself. They made love as the water pounded down on them and then just rested against the wall clinging to each other. “What are we going to do for our anniversary next week?” Brian asked as his hand slid over Justin’s ass, sliding his fingers in and out of the recently used orifice.


“More importantly, what are we going to get Gus for his birthday?” Justin responded.


“I was thinking maybe we could get him a Jeep.  It think that is more practical here in California and I get the feeling Gus will be out here a few years.  He seems to really be interested in the vineyard.”


“And if he wants to get into the music scene again California is as good place to be.” Justin was melting into Brian again as Brian continued the inner massage.  He was so weak when he came to fending off his man. How do you fend off something when you want it so badly? Brian saw the look in his eyes and turned him around and again entered him.  


Brian’s mouth slid down Justin’s neck. He softly said,  “I still don’t understand the big deal about Gus and Shelby.”


That was the wrong thing to say.  Now Justin tensed which sent Brian over the edge and before he could finishing emptying himself, Justin was out of the shower. “Come on, Sunshine…”



Justin was nearly dressed by the time Brian made it to the bedroom.  Justin pulled a t-shirt over his head and walked out the bedroom door.  


Justin waited for Gus to go to the cottages and followed him down there.  He tapped on the door. “Need any help? I peeked in the other one and it is really cute.”


This one is in much worse condition.  That one just needed to be cleaned really.  This one will need new plumbing, electric, and who knows what else.  Gus was making a pile in the middle of the living room. He threw the old curtains there first and then started  started peeling wallpaper off the wall. Justin worked side by side with Gus for nearly half and hour when Gus said, “So out with it, Dad. I love the help and the company but you have something turning over in your mind.”


“Gus, I’m concerned for you.”


“About what?  I haven’t been drinking too much.  Really and….”


“Gus,” Justin touched his cheek.  “I don’t think you are ready for a relationship.”


“Dad, we are just friends.  Neither of us are serious. We just both needed a little stress  reliever and what better way to do that. We have really become good friends and neither of us are looking for a relationship.”


“But, Gussy, you aren’t made for empty relationships.”


“It isn’t empty.  We’re friends.”


“I don’t want to hurt you, Son, but think about the first time you made love with Angi or Jamie. You weren’t doing it just for the ride.  You were doing it because you cared about the person. It was never a casual thing.”


“Dad, Bianca and I just had a thing, a one night stand really.”


“Oh, Gus, just promise me to think about it.  I know your tender heart. Be careful.” Justin hugged him tight.  “You mean so much to me.”



“I know you do, Dad. Shelby won’t hurt me, Dad, she won’t.”


“I don’t think she will intentionally hurt you but remember, Gus, she is older and I am guessing she has had a lot more experience.”


“Dad, I am not a baby.”


“I know that but you are my baby.” Justin took a deep breath.  “Let’s get the rest of this paper off.”



Gus was busy with the new cottage and Shelby was working on making the little cottage her own.  When Brian and Gus left for Pittsburgh on Thursday, Shelby had shared nothing more than a quick makeout session Wednesday evening when Gus had run into her by her cottage.


Brian hadn’t done much better in the romance department.  Justin had stayed very distant all week but Wednesday night as they lay in the dark, Justin softly said, “Take care of him in Pittsburgh.  That’s stupid to say, I know you will take care of our son.” He reached over until he found Brian’s hand. “Blake keeps telling me you aren’t going to change so I need to accept that.  That doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try to make my point clear.”


Brian pulled him into his arms, “I can’t say I see a problem yet but, Sunshine, I respect your opinion. And of course I will be there for Gus.  I know this could be a rough week for him although I don’t think the judge will come down on him.”


“Are you going to see Michael? I think it’s time.”


“I agree, but our night is going to be short and I am hoping to make love to you at least a couple of times. And I mean love not sex.”


Justin began to move down Brian’s body and his mouth found Brian’s growing cock.  Justin hadn’t been feasting long before Brian pulled him up. “My turn,” he said. Brian worshipped  Justin’s penis until he was ready to scream. “What do you want, Sunshine?” Justin was forcing himself to hold on but managed to reach into the drawer and pulled out the extender, handing it to Brian.  


“Please, Baby.  This is going to have to hold me for at least a week and if you don’t make it home before I leave for San Francisco it could be nearly two weeks.”


By the time he quit talking, Brian had it on and was slowly entering Justin.  He felt the resistance and heard Justin’s moan but carefully continued as Justin began to climax.  As Brian’s pelvis hit Justin’s ass, he screamed and Brian, too, came in a shattering orgasm. He held Justin as tight as he could to him as both of them fell together.


Justin turned his head to Brian and said, “That is what Gus deserves.” He actually pushed against Brian’s pelvis just  a little more as he drifted off to sleep.




It was very early when Brian and Gus left for the airport.  Brinn was asleep but Justin went to the door to see them off.  Justin and Brian were all over each other on the way to the door.  Gus smiled and said, “Glad to see you two have made up from whatever has been going on.”  


“Well, son, why don’t you load the car so I can say goodbye properly. In fact, give me 10 minutes,” Brian smiled at Gus and then turned and leered at Justin. As the door shut, Gus was sure he heard someone being pressed against the door.  


Brian had his zipper down before the door was completely closed and Justin dropped his shorts as fast and was slammed against the door as Brian entered.  They both came almost before they realized it. As Brian straightened his pants Justin pulled up his shorts and kissed Brian. “Come back safe, Baby, and as soon as you can. I love you!”


“I love you, too, Sunshine,”

 

As they drove off, Justin missed them already.