- Text Size +

 

Chapter 5



“Who can we call back home? Do we know anyone at the Sheriff's office? We don’t even know where the accident happened.  Was he home? Near home?”



Brian texted Bianca and said everything went well but they got hung up.  Justin looked at Gus’ tour schedule and did a quick web search for accidents involving Stingrays in the area of the concert. Brian found a little over look to park at. “Oh, god, Brian!  It’s his car! How could he survive that? Justin held his phone to Brian. He was picturing Gus and Angi driving away that first night and now, “Oh, Brian, our boy. I need to know more! I need to talk to him.”



Brian sent a call to Gus’ phone.  It rang and rang. Finally his voicemail kicked in. “Son, Gus, call us.  We need to hear your voice. Please your dad and I love you. Call us.”



Justin and Brian had gotten out of the car and sat down on a bench overlooking the ocean.  Brian called the office and put it on speaker phone.. Cynthia answered and Brian asked, “What do you know?  We need to know what is going on. What can you tell us?”



“Let me get Peter for you.  He is about ready to leave for the hospital.”  



“Tell him to call me on his cell, that way he can keep moving but tell him to call me now!”  Brian ended the call and his phone rang almost immediately. “Peter?” Brian put it on speaker phone. “What do you know?”



“Uncle Brian, first, Gus is fine.  He has a broken collarbone and a few bruises but physically he is doing fine.”

 

“John said something about DUI.”



“Uncle Bri, he was definitely on something but at this point  Gus doesn’t remember what but the other driver, the one who died, was on something, too. They are trying to determine who was the cause of the accident.”  



“Peter, please, get him to call us.  We need to talk to him. We need to hear his voice.”



“Brian, Justin, don’t worry.  I will be there in about half an hour.  I will make sure he calls you. But right now, relax.  If you two fall apart what will happen to Gus. He will need your strength.”



“Let us know if you think we need to come home.  We will but I don’t want to call the plane here if Gus will be coming this way.  Oh, and if you talk to John or Tony, let them know that everything is great with Matti and Brinn.  We will fill them in later. Thank you, Peter. Any word on your adoption?



“No, not yet.  Talk to you soon.”



Brian pulled Justin onto his lap and held on to him tight.  They both needed contact right now. “Poor Gus! I can only imagine what he is going through.” Justin held on to Brian.  “I want to stay here in your arms but I think we should get to the house while Peter is on the road. That way we will be at the house when Gus calls and Brinn and Matti are going to want to know what happened.”



Brian kissed him and held on a second longer than usual.  “You are right, Sunshine. Let’s get home to Brinn and Matti.  Can you text Maria and Bianca and see if one of them can stay available? Just in case we need to fly out in a hurry, extra hands could be necessary.”



As they arrived at the villa, Justin received a message from Bianca saying she would sleep at the villa if that was alright. Justin responded with, “Perfect.”



Brinn and Matti ran out to meet them.  Matti said, “What took you so long? What happened with the lady?”

 

“Everything went great.  She isn’t going to bother us anymore and Matti, we are going to talk to your dads and figure out the best way to get you back home.” Justin responded.



“I get to go home to my daddies?  And I get to see Jonna?”



“Yes, sweet boy.” It might take a couple days but we are working on it.”  Matti through his arms around Justin’s neck.



“I love you but I love my dads more. I’m sorry.”



‘’That is exactly as it should be.” Brian said.



Brinn looked at her dads.  “What are you hiding from me? You can’t lie to me.  I will know if you are lying.”



Brian and Justin made eye contact. “Come here, Brinn.” Brian opened up his arms and she walked over and he picked her up and put her on his lap, “Sweetheart, when we were coming home, John told us that Gus was in an accident and he hurt his shoulder but other than that he  is alright. We are expecting a call from him any minute and we promise to tell you what we learn after we get off the phone but your daddy and I are going to take this call in private.”



“But, Dad, I want to talk to Gus.  I want to hear him. I…”

 

“Brinn, don’t argue with me. I am not in the mood for a debate. It has been a long day already.”



Brinn’s bottom lip came out and she slipped off Brian’s lap and walked over to Justin who put his arms around her. “Your dad is right.  We will tell you about it afterward but Gus is probably hurting and a little sad so I am sure he will talk to you soon but your dad and I need  to talk to him first.” She wasn’t happy but could tell arguing was not the best thing to do right now so when Brian’s phone rang and they went straight to their room Brinn did not follow.  Bianca took the children onto the patio to distract them.



Brian’s phone said Peter.  He hoped it was Gus. “Gus?” Brian put the phone on speaker.



“Uncle Brian, it’s Peter.  I will bring him my phone in a minute but, is Justin there, too?”



“I’m here, Peter.  How is Gus?” Worry dripped from Justin’s voice.



“Physically he is fine.  Collar bone is a clean break and has been set.  But, guys, he is an emotional wreck. If it wasn’t for Angi, I am not sure he would even be able to focus enough to have a conversation.  He was on something. He swears he thought it was just pot but it is obvious it was laced with something else. The only good thing, and I hate to call it a good thing, is that the guy who died was stone cold drunk and he actually caused the accident not that it leaves Gus off the hook, legally.  He just keeps saying if he hadn’t been smoking his reaction time would have been faster and he would have been able to move out of the way. I just wanted you to know what was going on in his head. My wife must be rubbing off on me.”



Brian had pulled Justin close.  “Thanks, Peter, we are ready to talk to him.”



Brian and Justin heard Peter walk and a door open.  They were fairly sure they heard Angi’s voice and then they heard Peter say, “It’s your dads.”



There was some indistinguishable sounds and then a very soft “Hi, Dad. Hi, Pops.” Gus’ voice cracked.  “I am so sorry, I didn’t mean….I should….oh, god, I killed someone. What have I done? And I wrecked my car.  You just gave me that car.” Brian and Justin heard his sobs and could hear Angi’s soothing voice in the background. They were sure she was holding him.  



“Oh, Gussy, the car is just a car,” Justin’s voice was soft and cracked as his emotions tried to surface.  “We just wish we were there for you.”



“Sunny Boy, we are just so glad we can hear your voice.  We want you to come here. I am sure you can’t play your guitar right now and you need your family.  I am going to make some calls and see if I can get you over here.”



They could hear Gus sobbing now and heard Angi’s soft voice come on the phone, “I think if you can get him there would be good.  He needs you guys.”



“Angi, does he have his phone or was it destroyed.” Brian questioned



“He has his.  It just got recharged.”



“We are going to make some calls and will get back to you soon,” Justin cleared his throat, “And Angi, thank you.  Gus, we love you. We will talk to you soon. Gussy, hang in there. Bye.”



“I am getting him here.  I don't’ know how yet but we will get him here.”



Brian got on his phone while Justin went out to talk to Brinn.



Brinn rushed to Justin as soon as she saw him.  She threw her arms around his waist. “I’m sorry, Daddy.  I was being a spoiled brat. Did you talk to Gussy? Is he is still in the hospital?”



Justin sat down and pulled his daughter onto his lap, “Gus is in the hospital but he will be out very soon.  Angi is there to hug him and Peter is there, too.”



“I want to hug him!”



“Your dad is working on getting him here right now. Brinny, Gus is very sad because…..”



“Daddy, can you stop talking to me like I’m a baby,  please.”



Justin pulled her close. “Ok, you’re right.  Well, Gus was driving his car when he shouldn’t have because he had a couple drinks and the driver of the other car in the accident was killed so Gus is very upset about someone dying.”



“Did Gus kill him?”



“No, Sweetheart.  The other driver had been drinking a lot.  He caused the accident but Gus still feels bad about it.”



“Well, Gus shouldn’t have driven but if the other guy caused the accident it wasn’t his fault.”



“Oh, Brinny, when your brother gets here please tell him just that. And, Brinn, make sure you tell him how much you love him.”



“I will, Daddy.  I love him so much,”  She hugged Justin tightly.  “I love you and Dad, too, so much.”



Brian walked in from the bedroom and Brinn ran to him and hugged him tight.  “I’m sorry, Dad. I was being a brat.”



Brian had to smile.  “Oh you may be a brat but you are my lovable brat.” He dropped to his knees and hugged her tight, kissing her cheeks. “Well, I think we have things organized.” He picked Brinn up and carried her to where Justin was sitting and sat down by him. Brian couldn’t resist and kissed Justin deeply.



“Dads, I’m waiting here for important information.”



Brian ruffled her hair and tickled her.  “Oh, what is it John calls you, Miss Thing,  you are growing up far to fast. Anyway, as soon as the pilot can get things in place, Gus and Angi will fly here.  Then after the pilot takes a break Matti and Angi will fly back to Pittsburgh so hopefully within the next 24 hours our boy will be here.”




Gus was released from the hospital and along with Angi returned to their house to pack for the trip.  Angi packed for him as he laid on his good side in his bed. After Angi finished packing for him, She laid down behind him and reached around him to hold his hand.  She kissed his neck and realized he was crying.



“Oh, Gus…” She came around to the other side of the bed and pressed herself against him being careful of his shoulder.  She kissed him. “Sweet boy, you would never do anything to hurt someone. You may have made a mistake but you are not responsible for that man’s death.  Her lips again went to his mouth and then slid down a bit. “Let me help you out of your clothes.” She reached for his shirt and began to undo his buttons.



“Angi, I don’t think…”



“Gus, I am not going to force you to do anything but if I can distract you for a while.” Carefully she got him out of his shirt. Angi kissed every bruise  she saw and then began to suckle on his nipple. “What would you like Gus? I want to make you forget for a while.”



“Oh, god, Angi, I can barely move. I can’t do anything.”



“You just let me know if I hurt you.”  She helped him lay flat. “Good?” He nodded. “Can you remain flat if I……”



“I’ll do my damnedest.”



“Just let me know if you need a break,” Angi’s tongue found the hollow of his navel and Gus sighed.  She started to unfasten his pants and gently pulled them down. Gus was already getting excited. Angi hoped she didn’t do more harm than good but right now he needed a distraction. “Stay as relaxed as you can.”  



As her mouth went around him Gus took deep steady breaths. “Angi,” he whispered as this beautiful girl brought him pleasure with such tenderness he came slow and easy.  There was a twinge for a second but after a bit of a shift he could only feel her.



Early the next morning they were on the plane, taxiing for takeoff. Angi made sure Gus was comfortable and then they both slept for a couple hours.  When Angi woke up Gus was staring out the window. She squeezed his hand. “How am I going to face my dads? They are going to be so disappointed. They told me over and over that any booze or pot is too much but I couldn’t listen.  I totaled the car they gave me. Someone is dead because of me.”



“Oh, Gus..”  Angi straddled his lap and kissed him. Without realizing it Angi began to move against Gus.   She undid Gus’ fly and then her own. “As much as your dads use this plane there has to be condoms.”



“My dads haven’t used them in years but in the side of my blue bag…”  Angi stood up and reached into the side pocket. She pulled out a condom.  She dropped her pants and straddled him again. After put the condom on him she lowered herself down on his erection  and began to move up and down. She kissed him so long and so deep that he couldn’t hold on any longer. He threw his head back and he did his best not to jam his shoulder into the seat too hard. Angi collapsed against his good shoulder as he held her tight.  



“Sleep, Angi, sleep.”  The next thing they both heard was the pilot telling them to tie their seatbelts.



After getting strapped in Angi turned Gus’ head to face her, “Gus, your dads love you more than anything. Remember that.”  Angi texted Justin as they got in the car supplied for them. They would be there in about half an hour.


As the time got closer, Matti was getting very excited.  He couldn’t wait to see his aunt. Bianca did her best to keep both kids busy.  She would read to them, play games with them, and swim with them every day.



As everyone waited for Gus and Angi to arrive in  the next half hour, Brian stood watching Bianca. He didn’t even notice Justin as he walked up. He reached around and grabbed Brian’s crotch.  “You are lucky I didn’t find a boner in there.”



Brian grabbed Justin around the waist and pulled him close as his mouth crushed down on Justin’s “There’s your reaction.” He ground his hips into Justin’s. “She is really gorgeous. I am not sure she realizes it. I am sure I could get her all kinds of work.”



“I had planned to paint pictures of you but maybe I will paint her instead.”

 

“Paint her all you want as long as you fuck me every night.” Brian kissed him again.



“Do you agree we need to give Gus as much space as he needs for the first couple days?”



Brian responded, “Ya, we can’t let it go on too long but I think he will come around after a little time.” He pulled Justin in for one more long kiss as his hands found Justin’s ass.  “Do we have time for an extremely quick…”



The alarm on the gate dinged letting them know that Gus was home.  They had already talked to Brinn about giving Gus some space, not that she had to leave him totally alone but she needed to be respectful.  She said she understood.



Brian and Justin quickly moved to the front of the villa to get a few minutes with Gus alone. They walked out the door and the driver was getting out.  He opened the door and Angi got out and then offered her hand in for Gus. Before he was out of the car his dads were beside Angi. Justin gave her a quick hug and kiss. Gus stepped out right into Brian’s arms.  The moment he felt his pop’s arms around him Gus collapsed into them.



“I’m sorry, Pop, I didn’t mean to….I hadn’t drank much and it was just a little…”

 

“Gus, now’s not the time. We are just so glad you are here and you are going to be fine.” Brian kissed his cheek.



“Gussy?”



“Oh, Daddy.” His good arm went around Justin and Justin held him tight.



“Let’s go in the villa. You talk when you are ready to talk.  We are here for you, Gus. We always have been and always will be.” Justin brushed Gus’ hair out of his eyes and he kissed his forehead, his cheek, and then his lips. He gently guided him to the door.  Brian bent and kissed Angi on the top of the head, “Thanks for doing this. It is going to be an extremely long couple days for you.”



“Family is family. I take care of the people I love.  I may be a little tired but if my family is safe it is worth it.”



“Well, I know one little guy that has talked about his auntie nonstop for the last 24 hours.”



“I can’t wait to see Matti.”



“I am really tired.  Do you think I can go to my room for a while?”



“Sure but can Brinny at least come and say hi before you go to sleep?  She has been very worried about you.”



“Yes, Brinn may come and just say hi.  I will promise to spend time with her tomorrow.”



Justin helped Gus out of his jeans and into some shorts. He noticed some nasty bruises on his legs.  He then helped take off his shirt. “Oh, Gus, my poor baby.” Justin gently touched some of the bruises. “We were so scared we could have lost you.”  Justin helped slip on a tank top and kissed Gus once more. “I will let Brinn come in for five minutes.”



Justin got Brinn out of the pool and helped her into a sundress.  “Now remember, five minutes. Your brother is very tired and still recovering from his accident but a kiss from his little sister is bound to make him feel better.”



“I’ll remember, Daddy.”



Brinn knocked on the door and slowly walked in.  “Can I come in, Gussy?”



“Sure, Brinny. How is my best girl?”



“Gussy, I’m fine. How are you?  I was so scared Gussy?”



He patted the bed beside him and she scrambled up. “Do you have a kiss for your brother?” Brinn snuggled in close and kissed him and then laid her head on his shoulder. “I love you, Gussy. Please be careful. I need my big brother.” She kissed him on the cheek. “We can talk more tomorrow.”  And Brinn was gone.



Gus loved that little girl.  He loved his whole family. They knew how to love without conditions. He was glad to be here with them.  As he drifted off to sleep he knew the next hurdle was telling his moms about the accident and the fact that he was in Ibiza.




Matti couldn’t stop hugging his aunt and after sleeping in her bed they got ready to leave for the airport.  Angi finally peeled him off long enough to go say goodbye to Gus. She slipped in the room and into his bed. He moaned a bit as the bed shifted under him.



“I’m sorry, Gus.  I just wanted to say goodbye.” Her lips brushed against his. His good arm pulled her back down and he deepened the kiss. As he shifted she felt him tense.



“Angi, can you get me one of those pills?”



Angi picked up a bottle and held it up to him.  “Ya, that’s it. It hurts like a bitch this morning.  I don’t think flying did it any good.”

 

“I hope it wasn’t us playing around.”



“If it was, it was well worth it,” he popped the pill and pulled her closer again. “In fact,” Gus drew her tightly against his body as his tongue entered her mouth. “I really want to taste you.”



“Isn’t that what you are doing?”



“That’s not what I am craving.” His hand slid under her sundress and began tugging on the flimsy scrap of lace under it.



“Gus, you can barely move and I can’t touch your shoulder.”



“I dreamt about this last night and it just made me want you more.  I think I figured it out.’ He slid farther down on the bed so there was a little room from his head to the headboard. He cringed as he did so. “Please, let me taste you.  I don’t know when I’ll get the chance again.”



Facing Gus’ feet, she straddled Gus’ head and slowly lowered herself until she felt Gus’ tongue. God, this man knew what he was doing.  Almost immediately he found the spot that he was looking for and she felt the tension grow inside her. How did he make if feel like he had more than one tongue. With his good hand he pulled her hip down just a bit further and he sucked gently bringing her to a frantic state as she came again and again. She dropped to the side and laid next to him for a few moments. She then kissed him and reached under the blanket to find his erection.  



“No, Angelica, you have done enough for me.  And I think it is time for you to leave. Let me just need relief. A little suffering never killed someone.”



“Have you seen the nanny they hired for Brinn, yet?”



“No, I really have slept since we landed.”



“I have a feeling you aren’t going to be in need for long. Enjoy yourself just don’t forget about me.”



“Angi, I would never be able to forget you.  You are one of the best friends I have.” As she kissed him there was a knock on the door.



“Angelica, the car is here. You need to go to catch the plane.”



“Coming,” she said and then looked at Gus.  “I will see you in a few weeks. Get better Gus.  Here,” she touched his shoulder, “and here,“ She touched his heart. She gently kissed him once more and then she was gone.  



Gus watched her go.  He did love that girl.  He wasn’t in love with her but the loved her just the same. He reached over to his painkillers and took out two more and swallowed them.




Brinn waited and waited for Gus to come out of his room and finally she knocked and walked in.  Gus didn’t respond until Brinn actually touched his good shoulder.



“Brinny,” Gus said dreamily.  “Hey, Brinny.”



“Daddy was wondering if you were hungry.”



“Food, don’t know.  Am I hungry?” Gus’ eyes fluttered shut again.



Brinn went to find her dads.  “Dad,” Brinn walked up to Brian, “Gussy is acting odd.  Could he be drunk?”



“Stay here, Brinn.  I will go talk to him but just guy to guy.  You can go back in later.” Brian tried not to sound anxious but he rushed to his room.  



Brian walked into Gus’ room and shut the door. “Gus, what did you take?”



“Take? I just took painkillers.”



Brian sat down next to him on the bed.  “Do you want to talk about it?”



“Oh, Pop…” the tears began to fall as he sat up and leaned against his dad.  Brian held him tight, being careful of his shoulder. “There’s a guy no longer on this earth because of me.”



“Gus, if you hadn’t been there he would have hit someone else.  It is not your fault according to all the reports I have heard. That man was passed out drunk. Period. Yes, your responses were slower than they should have been but you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and if it hadn’t been you he would have hit something else.”



Gus started sobbing on Brian’s shoulder.  What if Jamie would have gotten killed or even hurt? I love him.  What would I have ….”



“Gus, what ifs get you nowhere.  Is Jamie your bandmate?”



“He is really great, Pop. I know I love him but I am not in love with him. We were actually on our way to the house and I was going to let him...I wanted him to fuck me.  I wanted to know what that feels like and I trust him. He would treat me the way you treated Dad the first time. And then I almost killed him.” He held onto Brian so hard Brian could barely breathe  “Um, Gus, air is important.”



Gus smiled a bit, “Sorry, Pops. Thanks for listening.”



“You know if you want Jamie to come here for a visit he would be welcome.”



“I wish he could but they hope to replace me for the rest of the summer tour.  What if they like my replacement more than me. What if...what if I have to go to jail.  I bet they wouldn’t be very gentle there when they fucked me for the first time.”


Now it was Brian’s turn to hold him tight.  “That is never going to happen. You are not going to jail.  I am not saying you will get off with nothing but you will not  not be sentenced to jail. What does your mom say about your case?  I am surprised she hasn’t called yet.” Brian noticed Gus’ reaction. “Gus, what did Mel say?”



“Um …”



“Gus, what aren’t you telling me?”



“I haven’t told them. I didn’t want to have to go to Canada and that is what they would have said. I know I should have told them.”



“You really need to tell them, Gus.”



“I will call them today when it is late enough there.”



“Why don’t you come sit by the pool for a while? It is a perfect day.  Not so hot and you can go in the shade if the medicine and the sun react.”



“I’ll be out in a little while.  How soon before Dad comes in here checking on me?”



“I would guess he is waiting to see me leave.  I know he will be bringing some food in. He was getting it together when I came in. Gus, I am not going to tell you to forget about it because you can’t do that but you need to work through it Gus.  We are here if you need to talk.” Brian looked at the painkillers. “I think I should just take these. Just let me know if you need one.



“Thanks, Pops, that’s why I wanted to come here and not to the moms.”  



Brian walked up to Justin, in the kitchen, and pulled him back against him. “Our boy needs you.  You know I am not good at all this emotional stuff. He is confused about a lot of things I think.  He and Jamie were on their way to a very special night when the accident happened. He put up with me but I know he wants to talk to you.”  



Justin turn into Brian’s arms. He could feel Brian’s arousal. “We will have plenty of time for that this afternoon.  I am hoping for a little play time once. We haven’t even tried out that big tub.



“Today, we will definitely try out that big tub.  We should have plenty of time and room to do just about anything. Sunshine are you up for some toys?”



“I am already up.”



Brian’s hand roamed downward.  “So you go talk to our son and I will go play with our daughter for a while.  Oh, by the way, he may need you to hold his hand as he calls his moms. He never told them.”



“Ah, shit, Mel is going to be furious and Lindsay is going to be a basket case.”



“You are so much better at basket cases than I am.  I promise I will spend extra time on your basket this afternoon.” To prove his point he squeezed Justin’s crotch. That basket deserves enough attention to drive you to insanity.”



“Too late!  I have put up with you nearly 20 years and you….” Brian bent him backward over the counter.  “God I want you now.”



“Later. Go play with Brinn at the pool for a while.  I will talk to Gus and hopefully get him outside soon.”



Justin walked into Gus’ room and found him on the phone, “I know I should have told you but I needed to get away.  Please, Mom, I am fine. This place is just what I need. Pops could use a little help with a lawyer I think. Can Mama talk to someone there?”



Justin walked over and put an arm around Gus who sat on a sofa as he continued to talk to his mom, “I promise, Mom. Dad is here right now with a tray of food.”  Another pause, “I love you both, too.” And Gus hung up.



Gus leaned against his dad.  “I am such a screw up. Mom is furious.  I am not sure Mama will help at all. Once she heard what I did she quit talking to me.”



“Gus,  give them time.  They will be fine.  So, tell me the whole story.”



“I had picked up my car a couple weeks earlier.  We were going to be spending the next month in the area so I thought if I had my car I could go back and forth more easily.  Well, we had three days off and the manager told us all to take a break so Jamie and I were going to the house, so we could have some privacy. Dad, I was going to have Jamie take my virginity.  I remembered what you had told me about the right person and after my teacher...well, I have been nervous about letting anyone...well, Jamie would treat me like Pops treated you. I wanted him so much.  We had just a couple drinks and we shared a joint. The problem was the roach was laced with something. I miss him. I really want him to be my first like that.”



“Jamie is welcome to visit. Does he have enough free time to fly out?”



“No, it will have to wait until we go back but  I will wait for him.” Gus winced as he sat up.



“Do you need a pain pill?”



“No, that is the last thing I need. I really don’t want to talk. I just want to..Oh, Daddy,...”.the tears began to flow and Justin wept with him.  No one knew what the outcome would be but Justin knew some things would never be the same for his son again.




A half hour later Justin had helped Gus get into swim trunks and he pulled on trunks of his own.  They walked out into the beautiful sunlit pool area and that is when Gus saw Bianca for the first time. He stopped dead in his tracks. Justin chuckled softly.  “I didn’t think you had met Bianca yet.”



“I thought Angi was gorgeous…..and she is, inside and out, but she is stunning.”



“Well, I suggest you sit on the steps and look helpless.  Your pops and I have plans Let me put some lotion on you….on second thought ask someone else to put it on for you. I am going for a quick dip and then we are going to bug out for a couple hours.



“You two are worse than I am.”  Justin saw Gus smile for the first time.



After a quick dip Brian and Justin disappeared. As they walked into the house, Brinn was putting lotion on Gus, kissing his bruises. He was in good hands.  No doubt Brinn would take care of her brother.



Brian and Justin barely made it to their room before all their clothes was removed. If I remember I promised to give some special attention to your basket this afternoon.  Justin didn’t know when he had done it but Brian had brought a counter stool in the bedroom. There were scarves already tied to the chair. Brian placed Justin on the stool and tied his hands partially behind him.  Once Justin was secured he place an ottoman in front of Justin and sat on it. This brought his mouth to the perfect height. Brian began licking and sucking. When Justin began pleading Brian backed off but continued to massage with his fingers.  Brian then had an idea. He pulled Justin’s hips to the very front of the stool. Justin was leaning against the back of the stool.



“Does that position work for you?”  Brian looked at Justin’s face and he nodded.  It was obvious Justin was confused until Brian’s finger found its way inside him and began to stroke him.  Now Brian played a game of hurry up and wait. He taunted and teased Justin until he actually seemed to be in pain.  



Brian untied Justin and Justin immediately flipped over offered Brian his ass Brian ran his tongue over Justin’s asshole.  “Oh, god, Brian, PLEASE!” Brian stood and plunged into Justin. Brian used the back of the stool to get a little leverage. He promised himself he was going to hang on until he was ready.  Justin shouted and came after a few strokes but Brian continued on and on. He slowed down and sped up as Justin literally began to whimper as his sensitivity to Brian’s touch was almost more than he could handle.  After a couple more driving thrusts Brian climaxed as he pulled Justin up against him. They stood there as one as both of them tried to regain their composure. After a long moment Brian slowly began to back out but as he did so Justin orgasmed once more. Brian wrapped his arms around him again as Justin’s legs buckled.



“Oh, Brian, I love you.  I love you so much. Words just…”



“Just shut up then.” Brian’s mouth claimed Justin’s  and a long sweet kiss passed between them. “Now, let’s take that bath  we talked about. I think we need to compare notes about our son.”




Brinn introduced Bianca and Gus as she put lotion on her brother.  Brinn was so busy talking she didn’t notice Bianca blush a bit at the beautiful young man in front of her.  Gus walked in the waist deep water for a while but then decided he could use some shade. As Gus climbed up the steps his foot slipped and he bumped his sore arm on the rail.



“Damn! Oh, god.” He grabbed his bad arm with his good hand. Before Gus realized it Bianca’s warm arm came around his waist and she balanced him as they walked up the steps. She stayed by his side until they reached a lounge chair under the cabana.  Bianca let go as he sat down. Gus looked up into those beautiful, blue eyes and his heart skipped a beat. He could feel the heat of her skin. “Thanks,” he said softly.



“Are you alright, sir?”



“Oh, please, it’s Gus.”



“Ok, Gus.” she looked down and blush.  “Would you like something cold to drink?”



“That would be great. Anything cold.” This girl intrigued him.He needed to ask Brinn some questions. As soon as Bianca went in the house Gus called Brinn over. She snuggled up to him on the lounger.”So Brinny, what do you know about Bianca.”



“You mean like she is 18 years old.  She is going to college in the fall. She is hoping to be a nurse.  She doesn’t have a boyfriend. In fact, I don’t think she has ever had a boyfriend.”  Brinn shut up the minute she heard the door open. Softly she said, “I will give you space.” She moved under a table umbrella and started drawing. Bianca set a glass of fresh juice down by Brinn along with a couple little snacks. She kissed Brinn on the cheek and walked over to the cabana.



“Gus, here you are.  I hope fresh fruit juice is good for you. I also picked up a few snacks.  I didn’t know what you liked.”



“Bianca, you don’t have to wait on me.  You were hired to watch Brinn while my dads screw every afternoon. Bianca’s eye got very big.  “Oh,” Gus smiled, “I’m sorry. I grew up in a family where we always just talked about sex freely.  I forget it can be kind of over the top for some. I am sure you have realized how into each other my dads are.”



“I have.  I wondered if they were recently married.”



Gus threw his head back and laughed.  “They have been together since the night I was born.  Well, most of the time they have been together. I hope someday to find someone who loves me half as much as they love each other.  Both of them have come close to dying which only brought them closer.” Gus had to stop himself from reaching out and touching her arm, her cheek, but he didn’t. He tell Bianca was very sweet but he would bet Brinn guessed right.   She had not spent time with many guys, at least not alone.



“I know I am a bit conservative.  I went to an all girls boarding school on a nearby island. I would spend my summers with my aunt and uncle working in villas like this.  Sex was not something we ever talked about.”



“So you are saying you haven’t ever…..”  Gus stopped. “I am sorry. I am way out of line.”



Bianca flushed bright pink and stood up.  “I should be spending time with Brinn. Excuse me.”



Softly under his breath, Gus said, “Damn.”




Brian and Justin appeared out on the patio.  Gus could tell whatever happened today it reinforced their bond.  It was one of those days they had to be able to touch. They kissed and caressed each other as they sat by the table with Brinn.  Gus walked over and joined his family at the table. Bianca came out with a couple more glasses of the fresh juice and gave it to Brian and Justin.  

 

“Gentlemen, if it is alright with you I will leave for the day.  I have plans if you don’t need me.”



“Of course, you can go.  Now that Matti has left you are welcome as much as you like but if you need time just ask.  Hell, Brinn could take care of all of us, probably.” Brian said as he tugged on Brinn’s ponytail.



“Dad, careful, I am working here.”



Bianca said goodbye and left.



“I hope she didn’t leave on my part.  I kind of stuck my foot in my mouth. It was nothing terrible but I just haven’t been around someone who is as ….I don’t know what word I should use..unblemished is such and old fashioned word but that is what keeps coming to mind. Physically and mentally.”



“She is a very sweet girl and I think very sheltered.”  As Justin said this Brian’s hand stroked Justin’s cheek and then his hand dropped into Justin’s lap. He barely touched him and Justin jumped,still over sensitized by their lovemaking earlier.



“Are you two going back to your room  for more tickling?”



Gus looked at his dads, “Tickling?”



Brian and Justin both threw him a look just as Gus took a sip of his juice. Gus exploded in laughter sending a shower of juice over the table.  “Oh, sorry, tickling, so that’s what you are calling it these days.”



“Gus, you spit on my picture.  And I think I was doing a good job.”



Gus got up with a twinge of pain and walked over to Brinn.  “Oh, Brinn, I am so sorry. You are going a beautiful job.” He picked up a napkin and started blotting the paper carefully.  “There. I think I got most of it. Am I forgiven?”



“What’s so funny about our dads playing their tickling game?”



“You’ll figure it out soon enough. Still love me?” Brinn pointed to her cheek.Gus leaned over and kissed her cheek.



“You’re forgiven, this time.” Brinn smiled at her brother.  



Brian took the bottle of painkillers out of his pocket.  “Do you need another one?”



“I would rather have a glass of Jim Beam.  I don’t like the way those things make me feel. JB will take the edge off. Of course, weed would be even better.”



“Gussy, weed is not good for you.  You should know that.” Brinn said in all seriousness.

 

“Gus, your sister might have a point right now anyway. I’ll get you some Jim Beam.” Justin said as he walked past Gus.  He put his arms carefully around him and kissed him. “I love you, Gus. I am so glad you are here.”



Gus turned his head and caught his dad on the lips.  Justin was sure he saw a tear in Gus’ eye. I love you, too.  I love all of you so much,” he took a deep breath. “I think I will take that drink to my room if that’s OK.  I think I could use a nap.” He followed Justin into the villa.



“Gus,” Justin turned to his son, who was now several inches taller than he was, “I’m here if you need to talk about anything.”



“Have you and Pops talked about when we are going back?”



“We really haven’t, Gus.  Have you talked to the band?  Has their tour been extended into the fall?  Do they want you back?”



“If  I want to go back, I can.  I just haven’t decided what I want. I love music.  I need music but I am not sure I want it to be the total focus of my life but I know I don’t want to sit in Pittsburgh either.”



“Gus, we will be here at least a couple more weeks.  We need to get back in time for Brinn to go to school but we have no rush and we have even talked about going to the Winery after this if Brinn would rather be tutored.  Gussy,” he handed a drink to him and put his hands on either side of Gus’ face. “Go rest and know that we are here for you. You just need to talk to us.” Justin kissed his son on each cheek.  “I can’t handle seeing you in pain.”



“Daddy, you have always been there for me.  I’ll be fine thanks to you and Pops. Can you help me get this shirt off?” Justin helped him take the shirt off and handed it to him. Gus turned to go to his room, “Thanks. Wake me up for dinner.” Gus stopped and turned around, “Tickled?  Seriously!” He laughed all the way to his room.



Brian walked up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around Justin’s chest, pulling him back against him.  He kissed below Justin’s ear. “Is Gus Ok?”



“He’ll be fine as long as he has his family,” He turned and kissed Brian with so much emotion, Brian could feel it to his toes, “and he will always have his family.”



“Yes, we aren’t going anywhere! Sonny Boy will never be alone.”




Brinn decided since Gus was a little sad they should make something special for dinner for him so Justin and Brinn spent the next hour in the kitchen while Brian did a little work and Gus slept.

 

Justin helped Brinn chop some vegetables for a salad and for the pasta dish. Justin helped her make a sauce for pasta.  Maria had made a beautiful cake they could have for dessert.



When the meal was nearly ready, Brinn went to get Gus and Justin went to find his husband.  He dropped onto Brian’s lap blocking his view of the computer. “Sunshine, I’m working here.”



“If you didn’t notice, I’m working, too!”  He brought his lips first to his cheek and then added a nip on his nose and then his earlobe biting hard enough  to make Brian moan. Brian stood, pushing Justin back onto the desk and they continued to kiss for a bit.



Brian pulled back a bit.  “I am guessing dinner is ready?”



“It is, except cooking the pasta which will take about three minutes.”



“And the kids?”



“Brinn is getting Gus up.”



“That means we have enough time to get it up.” Brian pulled his shorts down showing Justin he was already up. “Turn over, Sunshine, and take what you deserve.”  Brian pulled down Justin’s shorts and in one move was buried deep into Justin’s ass. “Home where I belong,” he softly said as he thrust a few times and as he filled Justin he pulled him tightly against his chest. He stroked Justin a couple more times until he orgasmed and went limp against Brian.



The next week was very relaxing.  Gus’ shoulder was healing quickly.  He spent his afternoon out at the pool cooling off in the water and watching Bianca and Brinn.  He also gleaned a little information from Bianca every day. He wanted to be her first kiss and even better he wanted to be the first one she made love to but he knew that may not happen.  She hadn’t said as much but he had a feeling she may be waiting for marriage. He hoped he was wrong.



On Saturday, Gus and Bianca found themselves at the villa alone.  Brinn had talked her dads into a trip to the village and Maria and Luke went to get some supplies.  They were bringing Brinn back so Justin and Brian could have a date night. Gus was able to take his arm out of the sling part of the time so this afternoon he took it off so he didn’t have to worry about it getting wet.  He held his arm close to his body as he descended the stairs into the pool. Out of nowhere Bianca was at his side.



“Please, Gus, put your arm around me.  I would hate for you to slip.”



“My pleasure.”  Gus’ arm wrapped tightly around her shoulder and when they were in the pool he did not let her go.  He pulled her against him. “Bianca, I am really glad we have some time for just the two of us. I have wanted to have a little time alone with you.”  As Gus traced the side of her face with his finger he said, “Do you know how beautiful you are?”



She blushed but did not back away from him.  Gus sat down on the steps and Brianca sat next to him as they talked.  As time went on Gus’ good arm slipped around her and rested on the step beside her. “Gus, I  have never been with a man. This might be the first time I have been left alone with one.”



“Bianca, as much as I like you and would love to kiss you right now I would never take advantage of you.”



“I know that and, trust me, Uncle Luke trusts you, too, or he would not have let me stay here although they know I will be going away to college and I actually think I should know something about life before I get there.  Gus, kiss me, please.”



“Let’s go sit down someplace more comfortable.  A first kiss should be special,” He stood up and offered his good hand to Bianca.  He realized if her swimsuit was any smaller she wouldn’t have been allowed to wear it at a public beach. “You do know you are killing me here, don’t you?” His hand slid around her waist and pulled her close so they stood side by side, hips touching. “Do you realize how stunning you really are?”



Bianca blushed.  “I am nothing special.  I am just a girl.”



“Oh, you are so much more than just a girl.  First of all, “ he had her sit on the lounge chair and sat down on the other side.  They both relaxed against the back and Gus gently took her hand. “You are stunning. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen but you are so much more than just your looks.  I have seen how you interact with your aunt and uncle and my dads. And then there is Brinn and even me. You want to help others first and then do something for yourself. That is very special.” Gus ran his finger along her jawline and then slowly tracing her lips with his thumb.  She shivered.



“Gus, kiss me. It will be special with you. I know.”



Gus rolled toward her careful not to put pressure on his shoulder. He slowly lowered his head to hers and very lightly brushed his lips to hers.   That first touch reminded him of his first kiss with Angi but when he was 12 that was enough. It wasn’t enough this time. He deepened the pressure and, as he did, Bianca’s arms came around his neck. His tongue slid over her lips prompting her to part her lips.  His tongue entered her mouth and she brought her tongue up to his. Gus pressed his body against her making sure she could feel his need. Her hands slid across his chest and downward. It stopped on the navel.



“If you would like to feel it you can go lower.  You might drive me insane but I will survive.”



Bianca’s hand moved lower and before he realized it her hand went into his trunks.



“Oh, god….” Gus felt her delicate fingers brush over his quickly rising cock.



“Gus, will you touch me?  Will you….” She didn’t have to go on.  Gus brought his hand to her suit and slipped in.  With his thumb he began playing with her hardening nipple and her own hand became bolder.  As he leaned forward he brought his mouth to the small triangle of material. She could feel the moistness of his breath through the fabric.  She took her free hand and untied the halter. Gus immediately brushed the material away and bringing his mouth to her naked breast. The more he sucked and and teased her nipple the more she fingered his now engorged cock.



Gus moved his mouth back to her mouth and encouraged her to remove her hand.  He slowly removed his mouth, taking slow breaths to regain his composure. “I need to apologize to you, Bianca. This was too much too fast.”



Briaca was trying to regain her own senses. “Oh, Gus, you didn’t do anything I didn’t want to do.” She moved and her nearly unclothed body glistened in front of him and on instinct, Gus reached out and slid his and across the curve of her hip.  He sat up and moved away a bit.



“I know I didn’t but you asked for a kiss, not a groping session.  You deserve a lot more care before anything else happens between us and, trust me, I want to teach you so much more.”



“Oh, Gus, I want you to teach me so much more,” Bianca had tied her swimsuit again and came around to his side of the lounger.  She offered him her hand and he stood. She pressed her body against him as she stepped on tiptoes to brush her mouth on his. His good arm came around her and held her tightly.  



“I would love to show you anything you want to see. Do you think we will have a chance to be alone again?”



“Oh, yes somehow we can make it happen, even if I have to slip into your room at night.  In fact, that sounds like the best idea to me.”



“Any time as often as you like, I will show you,”  His hand slid across her ass pulling her very tightly against him, letting her feel what she was doing to him.  



Bianca’s eyes grew and so did her look of intrigue and maybe even need. “I better not try tonight but soon.  I will try to let you know when to expect me.”



“I will take you anytime I can get you.  I will leave the door to my room open.”



“What if your fathers catch me?”



“Trust me, they won’t mind.’  He kissed once more very similar to the way he kissed her the first time. “I hope I can show you what making love is really like but I will understand if you don’t want that.  Anything we can have together will be wonderful. I am going to change clothes.”



“Do you need help?”  She was back to caretaker mode.  



“I better manage the trunks or we would both be in trouble.  I will bring out my sling and maybe my shirt to get assistance.”  He gave her one more kiss and rushed away.




Brinn got in the car with Luke and Maria leaving Brian and Justin alone in the village by the sea.  Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him deeply. “It has been too long since we have had a day out like this.”  He offered Justin his hand and they began to stroll through the market. They picked up some little trinkets in the market for the family.   They found some beautiful scarves for Claire, Becca, Tony, and John. They found something for Peter, too. They found a gorgeous blanket for Jonna and picked a couple small toys for Matti, as well as Peter and Becca’s future children.



The afternoon was coming to a close and they found a little cafe at the beach.  Brian ordered an excellent bottle of wine and told the server to bring out a few tapis and just keep bringing them until Brian asked them to stop. There was a soft breeze blowing off the ocean ruffling Justin’s hair while the last of the sun’s rays glinted off his blond hair.



“You  need to stop that, Sunshine.” Justin looked at Brian, confused. “I want to taste your, to touch you right now.” He reached over and drug his pinky finger along his jawline. They both shivered. “I love you so much, Sunshine.  My life would be so empty without you.”



“Baby, you would have found someone else.  There is no way you would still be playing the field like you had before.”



“That may be true but I would never have been as happy as I am with you.  I can’t imagine life without Brinn and Gus is the person he is because of you. And I, well, I would be half the man I am because of you.  I doubt anyone else would have gotten me through the cancer. It has been seven years since I almost died and some days I think about everything I would have missed out on.” His body move toward Justin who met him halfway. There were literal sparks when their lips touched.



“I could say the same things about you.  I wouldn’t have had a reason to live through the brain surgery if you hadn’t been there for me when my head hurt so bad I just wanted to die. But you and the kids were always there.”



As they spoke softly they tried the samplers that were delivered and sipped on their wine.  They shared what they found tasty but soon their hands were used more for touching than tasting. Their chairs ended up as close as possible and soon they knew they needed to leave.  Their need for contact was far greater than their want of food. Brian spoke softly to the server as he handed him his credit card. Brian stood up without a word and offered Justin his hand.  As Justin stood, Brian took him in his arms and began swaying to some distance music. Justin’s head rested against Brian’s chest, listening to his strong heartbeat and feeling the warmth of his body through the thin, gauze shirt.  Over the last few weeks his hair had lightened a bit from the sun and his skin had gotten brown. Justin’s hands dropped from around Brian’s neck and went around his waist. He pulled Brian’s hips close to his.



Justin brought his mouth close to Brian’s ear, “I can’t wait to get back to the villa.  I need you too bad. Where can we go?” Brian grabbed his hand and led him toward a small stand selling beach supplies.  They were actually closed but the operator was still standing by it. Brian picked up a beach blanket and offered him twice the ticket price.  The man smiled and handed him a second one as he winked at him. Brian nodded and with his arm tightly around Justin’s waist they walked out to the sand. Brian spread out the first blanket and then offered Justin a hand as he sat down on the blanket.  The other blanket he put over both of them as Justin immediately rolled onto him and frantically started unbuttoning Brian’s shirt.As he got each button open he kissed Brian’s skin under it. When Justin could get to Brian’s nipples, he sucked and bit until Brian wasn’t sure he could handle it anymore which is when  Justin’s hand went to Brian’s shorts and pushed them with a little help from Brian who lifted up his hips for a second.



By now, Brian needed Justin’s mouth on him but Justin wasn’t ready to give him relief.  His tongue lightly glided over every millimeter of his erect cock. He then focused on the head.  The smooth texture of it just drew Justin’s tongue to it and then it began flicking at the opening of it. He tasted pre-cum that was oozing out of the top.   He then worked his way back up and as he did so Brian pulled Justin’s shorts off and it was now his turn to go under the blanket and he was merciless when it came to teasing Justin.  Not only was his mouth on Justin’s dick but he had buried part of his finger inside Justin as he rubbed his prostate to the point of madness.



Brian came up Justin’s body and turned Justin on his side he bent Justin’s upper leg and pressed it against Justin’s chest and he entered Justin.  He knew this position wasn’t as comfortable for Justin but he also knew that Justin usually felt more in this position. He had no lube so he just moved in slow and steadily. Justin whimpered a bit and Brian stopped for a moment and then forced his way the rest of the way in.  In this position Brian could rub Justin’s prostate from the outside while he rubbed it from the inside with each stroke. Justin shouted loudly which Brian tried to stop by clamping his hand over it for a moment and then got his mouth over it and as he plunged in and out of Justin he came deep inside Justin.  That’s when he realized Justin wasn’t responding anymore.



Brian lay next to him.  “Sunshine, hey, Sunshine. Snap out of it.”



Justin had passed out a couple times in the past and he had just had a massive orgasm but he wasn’t reacting at all.  Brian checked his pulse and it was rapid but strong. Brian pulled the blanket down to his waist so the cool air blew over Justin’s naked chest and when Brian was about to get really worried, Justin’s eyes fluttered open.



“Welcome back, Sunshine,” Brian kissed his cheek. “I was just about to get some help.  Let’s get you sitting up.” Brian had him sit up and lean back against him. Brian was concerned but was glad Justin seemed to be fine now.  “Have you had any headaches?”



“Brian, I am fine.  I promise. No headaches.  Even when I have spent hours painting in the morning, I promise, no issues.” He turned and kissed Brian.  “I will tell you I promise.”



“When we go home at the end of the month, will you go to the doctor? How about we both go together.  If I am not mistaken you are supposed to schedule your annual checkup at the oncologist.”



“Deal.”  Brian kissed him, “Now I think we better get home before I need to get at that bottom again.”

 

“I am thinking I might have to work on your ass for a while when we get back,” Justin pulled his shorts up and stood up. Brian scrambled to get his shorts in place and grabbed his shirt.  



Justin shook the blankets to get most of the sand out and the folded the blankets.  They walked back to the car and started for home. Justin reached for Brian’s hand and brought it to his lips.  “I love you, Baby.”




When Maria and Luke arrived with Brinn they found Gus and Bianca out near the pool. Gus was attempting to play guitar but it wasn’t working with his shoulder.  Brinn instantly said, “Gus, you are not supposed to be playing that. You will over tire that shoulder.”



“Yes, Mom.”



“Do I look like Mel or Lindsay?” Brinn said cockily.



“Come here, please, and put this away for me?” He handed her the guitar and she brought it inside for him.




After Maria and Bianca made sure there was dinner ready for Gus and Brinn they said goodnight.  As Bianca walked past Gus she softly said,”I’ll try,” as her hand brushed his.



Brinn stayed quiet until Maria and Bianca had left and then turned to Gus, “What are you up to, Gus Kinney?”



“Dear sister, Brinn, what could you be talking about?”



She put her hands on her hips and faced him. “Don’t act innocent.  Do you like Bianca?”



“Of course, I do.  She is a beautiful amazing woman I have met since Angelica.”



“Did you kiss her?”



“That, Miss Thing, is none of your business, Miss Thing.”



“That’s what John calls me.  Why are you calling me that?”



“I just realized what a perfect name it is for you.  Now how about we eat that dinner that Maria left for us and then I will take one of your massages while we watch a movie of your choice.”



“Really!  You will watch one of my movies?”



“Yes, Sweetheart, I will watch whatever you want.”



Brinn hugged her brother.  “I love you, Gus, and whatever you and Bianca are planning, be nice to her. You have had lots of boyfriends and girlfriends. Bianca hasn’t.”



“Brinn, look at me a minute because I want to make sure you hear this.  I will never hurt guy or a girl when it comes to caring about them. I will never lie to them.”



“I kind of figured that. I’m glad you’re my big brother.”



“Give me a kiss you silly thing.”  He leaned over for her to kiss his cheek.



“I can’t wait until I am old enough to date.”  Brinn said after kissing him.



“You, dear sister, will never be old enough to date.”