- Text Size +

Chapter  9


Gus stood outside the house with the phone up to his ear.  “Jamie are you there? I can’t wait to see you. Jamie?”


“Gus, I….oh, god, Gus,” Jamie’s voice was full of pain.


“Jamie, Honey, what is wrong?  Are you hurt? Did your dad hurt you?”  Gus was in full panic mode now. “Where are you?  I will come to you? Tell me where to meet you?” Gus could hear Jamie sobbing on the line. “You are scaring me, Jamie.  Say something!”


“Gus, I love you so much but my dad…...he said...Gus, I can’t see you anymore.  My dad will shut down the tour. He will take away all our funding. I am so, so sorry.  But, I can’t walk away from my family.”


“No, Jamie, please.  You are part of our family.  My dads will help with the tour.  They love you. I love you. Jamie, please, you said we were going  to spend the rest of our lives together.” Gus dropped to the front step of the house.  Tears flowed from his eyes and his voice began to catch as he tried to talk to him. “Jamie….don’t do this, don’t leave us.  Come here. Live with us here. Please, I can’t live without you, Jamie. Oh, god, no!”


A whispered voice filled with emotion came back, “I love you darling.  I will alway love you. Goodbye, my darling, Gus.” The line went dead.



Brian and Justin woke early and made love slowly getting every nerve ending to fire as Brian entered Justin with slow steady strokes until both men clung to each other as they came down. After they showered.  Justin had a text that just said, “JR is with Blake. I’ll call soon.”


Brinn spent the morning with Chantel but came back to the house for lunch and to meet with the tutor.  When Gus hadn’t called two hours later Justin tried calling him but he didn’t answer. After they had met with both of the tutor candidates and watched both interact with Brinn.  The three of them talked and made an offer. They called Shelby Jones and offered her the position which she accepted on the spot.


Justin and Brian were both very nervous by now.  Where was Gus? Justin texted Peter and asked him to stop by the main house and check on him.  


Gus had no idea how long he had sat there when Peter drove up.He had lost total awareness of time.  “Hey, Gus, great to see you I…. hey, what’s wrong?”


“I, he, over, …” Gus was making no sense.  Peter held Gus until he stopped trembling as much and Peter helped Gus to his feet, guiding him into the house. Gus took a couple deep breaths.


“Gus, what can I do for you?” Peter kissed Gus on the cheek, trying to calm him


“I need to talk to my dad, “ Gus was trembling so badly Peter was scared for him.


“Where’s your phone, Gus” Gus pointed to the front step and Peter went to the front step and found it where it looked like Gus had dropped it.  He returned in the house. He could see Gus had several texts and calls that he hadn’t answered. “Do you want me to call him for you?”


“Ya, I want to talk to my dad.”


Using Gus’ phone Peter called Justin’s number. He handed the phone to Gus and stepped out the back door to give Gus some privacy. “Gus, I’ve been so worried.  Where have you been? What’s happened?


“Daddy, I need you, please, I need you.”


“Gussy, what’s wrong? Take a deep breath, Son, and tell me what’s wrong?”


“It’s Jamie. He can’t…. what am I going to do?  I love him and we’re done. His dad…..I need you, daddy.”


“Oh Gussy, I am so sorry. Where are you?”


“Home,” he sobbed out.


“Is Peter there?” Gus nodded, “I think you are nodding. I’m going to call him.  I’m going to get you here. We love you, Gus. I will see you in the morning.”


Justin called Peter back, told him what happened, and asked him to stay with Gus.  “Of course I’ll stay with him. What are you going to try to do?”


“I am going to get him a flight here somehow.  I will call you back with plans. Try to get him to eat something or at least drink some water. Thanks, Peter.”


As the conversation had gone on with Gus  Justin searched out Brian and by the end of the conversation with Peter, Brian was on the phone, first trying to get the private plane but when  he found out that wasn’t available. Then he tried to get Gus a ticket on a direct flight but he couldn’t find one. He finally set up a flight with a short layover but getting him in to Oakland in the morning.


When both Brian and Justin were finally off the phone, Justin stepped into Brian’s arms. “So, what did Gus say?”  Brian asked.


“He really didn’t say much. All I got was he and Jamie aren’t together and he is totally beyond understanding anything right now. Did you get him a direct flight?”


“Hopefully he can pull it together enough to switch planes because there are no direct flights. I will call Peter and give him the details.  You call Gus. He obviously knows you are the one he needs.” Brian kissed him. “You know that doesn’t bother me, right? I know you are much better at the emotional stuff.”


“That isn’t true, Baby, but I  know it’s what you believe. Look what you did for Becca.  You knew exactly what to say and what not to say.” Justin put his hand on the back of Brian’s neck and slowly pulled his head downward until their lips gently touches and as Justin’s tongue slipped between Brian’s lips and being met with Brian’s. Justin ground his hips against Brian and Brian knew Justin needed to use up some of his  own emotions.


“Where is Brinn, Justin?”


“She is fine.”  He said as he devoured Brian’s mouth and Brian began walking him backward to their bedroom.  Brian put every ounce of love and tenderness he could. He stroked Justin’s heated skin and with hands and mouth brought Justin to an earth shattering orgasm as Justin was  deep in Brian’s throat. He then turned Justin over and after rimming his husband he entered, needing to find relief himself. When he had finished he pulled Justin into his arms, chest to chest. Justin’s fingertips traced first Brian’s cheekbone, then down his jawline, and finally along his collar bone.  


“Why do I feel so guilty for feeling so loved? Our poor boy is crushed and we aren’t there for him.” A tear dropped from Justin’s eye onto Brian’s chest.


“Sunshine, we are here for him.  In the morning you will pick him up and love on him as long as he needs you.  If he needs you one on one for a couple days that’s fine. Brinn will take care of me in every way but one.” Brian’s hand was on Justin’s ass and his finger was again playing with his rosebud.  “I set you up at a hotel near the airport. I am guessing Gus is going to need time with no interuptions. Take a bottle of Jim Beam with you and hold our boy for the both of us. But right now I am not going to feel bad for loving you because it is our love that holds this family together.  Brian continued entering Justin with his fingers. He had started with one and then two. He reached into the nightstand drawer that held their toys and Brian pulled out the extender. He attached it and began to enter Justin. The texture on the extension instantly sent Justin into sensory overdrive.  As it entered the area seldom invaded Justin began to tremble. The pain was quite intense but as he looked into Brian’s face he went into sensory overdrive. He cried out and then passed out as Brian completed the entry and collapsed on top of him. When Brian kissed Justin there was no response.


“Sunshine?” Brian lightly patted Justin’s cheek but there was no reaction. Brian’s heart skipped a beat.  They had been so worried about his eyesight that they forgot all about Justin’s episodes. Why was he so damn selfish?  He should have remembered. He should have forced him to go to the doctor. Brian slapped him harder and Justin groaned.


“That was amazing, Baby.  I still can feel you so far….”


“Justin, you were out and not for just a second. I am sorry.  I am so sorry I was so obsessed with myself and even now that my eyes are almost back to normal, I still hadn’t thought about it.  I can’t send you down to Gus alone.”


Justin smiled at Brian.  “Your love is just so potent that you knock me out.”


“Sunshine this is nothing to joke about.  I can’t let you go without being checked out.”


“Baby, you don’t have to worry.  It only happens when we make love and you won’t be with me  so it won’t be a problem and you know our son needs me.”


“Ok, ok but I am getting an appointment for you when you go to San Francisco next week.  You can go a day early. I will get you in somewhere and you will go, even if I have to go with you.  In fact, I will go with you. Brinn can stay with Gus and Jim and Mary are around.”


“Fine, but you are wasting your time.


”You  are never a waste of time, Sunshine.  I can’t imagine life …..”


“Brian,” he started to object but looking at Brian’s face. “Thank you, Darling.  I will spend time with you alone, anytime. Thank you for loving me.” They dozed for a short time and then got up so Justin could get ready for his trip into the city.


Justin had been talking to Blake regularly and realized he needed to accept Brian’s love and care as much as Brian’s inability to love and care for himself.  Moving to California didn’t change his counseling. It was just done on the phone for now but Blake was helping him understand Brian better each day and understand things about himself, too.


Brinn came home and found Justin packing a bag.  “Where are you going, Daddy?”


“Hey, Sweetheart, “ He looked at his daughter who was covered with dirt from head to toe. “And what have you been up to all afternoon.  If I have to ask?”


“I’m sorry I got so dirty, Daddy, but you didn’t answer me about where you are going.”


“Gus has decided to come out and and stay with us for a while anyway.”


“Is Gussy Ok, Daddy?”


“He will be,Sweetie.  I don’t know exactly what happened, yet, but he needs to be with family.”


“We can help him, no matter what.  Is JR at her dad’s? I heard you and Dad talking about her.”


“JR needs a little help and she is getting it with Blake.  Your big brother is an amazing man but he needs a little time with me and we will be back tomorrow or the next day.  You will have to take care of your dad but right now, I have time to help you take a bath. You are pretty dirty and might need some help with your hair.  


Brinn smiled, “I’ll go start the water.”  She hugged her daddy and rushed off.


Brian walked into the house as Justin was heading down the hall. “Hey, where you heading?  To our bedroom by chance?” Brian leered at him with a glint in his eye.


“Actually, I am heading to Brinn’s bathroom.  She is as dirty as I have ever seen her, and she is happier than I have ever seen her.  We probably should have had another child. She thrives being with others.”


Brian took Justin in his arms.  “Our daughter has had the best of all worlds.  She was with Matti regularly but I do think she likes this kind of life, for now anyway. We maybe did hold her a little too close because of the kidnapping when she was little.”

“Daddy! I need help washing my hair.”


Justin kissed Brian.  Let me wash her hair and then if we are fast we might be able to sneak in one more quickie…..Get everything ready and I will be there in five or ten minutes.”


Justin helped Brinn wash her hair and then gave her some new bath paint.  “If you need something, call loudly. Your dad and I will be in our bedroom but we can hear you.”


Justin was pulling his shirt off before he got to the door.  As he walked into the room Brian laid spread eagle on the bed totally naked laying on his stomach.  He had a scarf wrapped around his neck. “Tie me, Sunshine and make me beg.”


“You better beg fast.”  Justin pulled up Brian’s hips and put a pillow under his stomach.  Justin positioned himself and reached forward, taking the scarf and as he tightened it slowly, He entered Brian.  He knew he wasn’t making it comfortable but he realized Brian wanted that because he would have never been positioned like this if he wanted it slow and sweet.  Plus, he knew they only had a few minutes. As Justin began to move, he started tightening the scarf. He would loosen and then tighten it just a little bit more. Justin plunged all the way in just as he tightened the scarf enough for Brian to explode.  Justin came deep inside of him. Justin let go of the scarf and as he rolled off Brian he looked into his eyes. “You did that for me, didn’t you? You don’t trust coming inside of me, do you?”


Brian pulled him close and said, “That might be part of it but I wanted to have this feeling that comes over me when you so totally love me.”  


“Daddy, I need your help with my hair.”


“I’m coming, Sweetheart.” Justin called loudly.  He kissed Brian. “I love you, Baby. I better go.”


Justin pulled on shorts and helped Brinn get dressed in fresh clothes.  As she finished getting changed Justin dressed and got his bag.


“I plan driving back before the end of the week.  Hopefully we will be here Friday.” Justin gave Brinn a kiss and hug and then turned to Brian. Their lips met for a long, sweet kiss.


As their lips separated Brian said, “Call when you get there, Sunshine. You should get there in time to say goodnight to Brinn.” Brian kissed Justin once more as he got in the car.  “Love you.” Justin drove away.



By the time Peter got Gus to the airport with a couple suitcases full of clothes, Gus had gotten himself in control.  He just shut down everything. He boarded the plane, went through a layover and reboarding without saying a word. Justin was waiting at the baggage claim.  Gus was a distance away when Justin saw him. There was no spirit in his walk. Justin took a couple steps toward him when Gus saw him.


Gus broke out into a run Justin threw his arms around him as they met.  Feeling his dad’s arms come around him Gus began to crumble to the floor as his body was racked with sobs.  Justin got him over to a bench and held him as Gus’ whole body seemed to weep.


When Gus calmed down a bit, Justin wiped the tears  from Gus’ cheeks. “Gussy, let’s go get your luggage.  I got a room just a few minutes away. We can talk there.” Justin kissed his cheek again and they both stood up.


They drove the short distance to the hotel and then  Justin held Gus on the bed for a couple hours as Gus told Justin about Jamie’s father and his ultimatime.  “Daddy, it hurts so bad. I loved him so much and I know he loved me. How can his father be so cruel. Why can’t he just let us love who we love?” Justin rocked Gus in his arms kissing his forehead and cheek.  Gus fell asleep.


Justin stepped out onto the balcony and called Brian.  “Hey, Sunshine, how is Gus?”


“Oh, Baby, it is so sad.  Gus is shattered. Jamie’s dad said it was Gus or the family wealth.  Jamie just couldn’t give up his family even if he can never really be himself.  Gus is sleeping right now. When he wakes I hope he will shower and eat something.  We will come home in the morning.”


“Oh, god, why are people still so stupid?  Poor Gus. How are you, Sunshine?”


“Missing you desperately. I can almost still feel you up my….Brinn, it’s your daddy.  Do you want to talk to him?:”


“Hi, Daddy!  How is Gussy?”


“He is very sad but he will be ok. We  will be home by lunchtime tomorrow. Did you get to spend a little time this morning with Shelby?”


“I did.  She is going to be a great teacher. We are going to start on Monday so that is only two days away well maybe three days. Love you, Daddy.  Chantel wants me to play.”

“Love you, too, Brinny.  See you tomorrow at lunch.  We will bring something special to eat.”


“Well, Sunshine, take care of our boy.  I will see you tomorrow.”


“I love you, Baby.  We will bring something for lunch and I will let you know when we leave.”


“Tell Gus I love him.” and the phone went dead.


Justin answered some emails about the exhibit and texted his mom and Ben to hear how JR was. He heard Gus whimper and went over and stroked Gus’ hair until he quieted again.  About an hour later Gus woke. He looked rested. “Afternoon, Gus.” Justin walked over and kissed him. “Feeling a little better?”


“I am, Daddy.  Thank you for just being here.”


“I wouldn’t be anywhere else, Gussy.  I love you, so much. Why don’t you take a shower and I will order some food. What are you hungry for? Pasta? Seafood? Steak?”


“How about something seafood that looks good?  You know what I like.” He walked up to Justin and gently kissed his cheek.  “I am so lucky my dad got smart and married you!”


“You know this is killing your dad, too.  I wish he realized he could help you as well as I do.”


“I know, Dad.  But this time I just needed you.  I am sure I stink. I’m going to shower.”


Justin and Gus spent the night laughing at old comedies and when it was time to go to bed and Justin was going to get into the second one Gus said, “Dad, could you sleep with me?  I don’t want to sleep alone.”


As Gus fell asleep in Justin’s arms, Justin was glad Gus was back where he belonged, with his family.



Gus and Justin slept soundly.  As Justin woke, with Gus’ arm flung over him, it took him a second to remember where he was and who he was with. Justin opened his eyes and looked at his son’s sleeping face.  This poor broken man, no he was a boy really. His heart weeped for him but he would pull through. Justin remembered how he felt when Brian and he had gone through tough times.  Gus’ heart must hurt but with their support he would come through this stronger than ever, whether that was with Jamie or someone else.


Justin brushed Gus’ cheek.  “Gussy, are you awake?” Gus mumbled so Justin let him sleep.  He slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. He texted Brian, ‘You awake?’


The message barely had made it there and Justin had an incoming call. “Good morning, Baby.”


“Sunshine, our bed was so empty and cold.”


“Just as it should be. If you had told me our bed was hot I would….”


Brian laughed, “You know you are all I want in my bed. The smell of you and the texture of your skin drives me insane. You do know that, right?”


“I was about to get in the shower.  Wish you could join me.”


“Can I?”


“I’ll contact you in a couple minutes,” and hung up. Justin looked at the shower and after a little adjustment Justin found a spot for his phone out of the water spray and where it was secure. After adjusting it a bit he contacted Brian in a video feed.


“Sunshine?” As Brian saw the video feed he groaned. Justin stood in the stream of the shower. He didn’t say a word but took the bar of  soap and began moving it slowly over his body. He started on his chest and worked his way down. When his hands went below his own waist he was sure he heard Brian take in a quick breath. “Your killing me here, Justin.”


Justin turned and offered his back toward the camera and, after soaping up his hands he began running them over his own ass and as he began running his fingers between his cheeks he was sure he heard Brian respond, not with words but the sounds coming over the phone told Justin Brian was climaxing on the other end of the line. Justin turned and moved his face a little closer to the phone.  “I have to go, Baby. I love you, darling.” And he stopped the video. Justin rinsed and as he was drying off a message came in.He smiled as he read Brian’s message. ‘I love you more than life.’


Justin walked out of the bathroom in a pair of briefs.  He glanced at Gus and saw he was looking at his phone. “Hey, Gus, I was thinking if we could leave in maybe an hour we could stop by the gallery.   I just need to run in and sign something. You could even stay in the car if you want.”


“I can be ready in half an hour if we get breakfast somewhere but I would like to see your exhibit.”


“I just wasn’t sure….the whole theme is love and erotica. I wasn’t’ sure if….”


“I may not wander around but I really want to see your painting displayed the way they should be.  They were amazing in the pool house at the Villa. They are going to be stunning here. I do have to admit I have to block out that they are of my fathers but they are so mesmerizing.”


“What were you doing on your phone? Checking on Jamie by chance?”


“How did you know?”


“I saw the pain in your eyes.”


“He hasn’t been on any social media since he called me. Dad, he was heartbroken, too, but he couldn’t leave his family.” Gus turned toward Justin.  I understand that. I couldn’t leave my family and you would never try to make me something I wasn’t. I’m going to jump in the shower. Give me five minutes.”


Gus strode out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped low on his hips. He dropped the towel and reached for his briefs. Justin had to look at his son.  He could do some amazing portraits of that physique. Gus could have any male or female he wanted. He just hoped that Gus’ heart could move on eventually


“I never asked how things went with Michael.  I know you got JR safely checked in.” Justin questioned.


“Michael  apologized.  He was really sincere.  He apologized for hitting me and accusing me all those years ago.  And he said JR was lucky to have me as a brother. Dad, I’m worried about her.  She is definitely an alcoholic but I am not sure she wasn’t into more shit. And her boyfriend is my age.  He’s a man and she is fifteen. I’d like to ….”


“Gus she just needs you to support her now.  She will come around and you will be there to help her.  I am sure you can’t talk to her yet.”


“I feel bad about that, too.  I am all the way out here so I can’t even visit when she can have visitors.”


“Gus, you can fly back as often as you want to for your sister.  You know money isn’t a problem. I bet Brinn will want to go see Jonna and Matti for a weekend sometime too.  And you don’t have to make any decisions right now, but do you plan to continue with your music?”


“I can’t go back to the band.  I just can’t look at him everyday without touching him, without…” Justin held his son for a moment.  


“You will get through this, Gussy.”


“I know, but it hurts SO bad.”  After Justin held Gus for a bit, Gus stood up straight and said, “Let’s go, Dad.  I want to see your paintings and then our new home. And tug on a little blond pigtail.”  Justin stroked Gus’ face as they walked out.


When they arrived at the gallery Justin wrapped his arm around Gus’ and they walked into the exhibit.  “Mr. Taylor-Kinney, so glad you could make it into the city.” He looked at Gus. “Is this your husband.  If took off his shirt I could tell, I am sure.” Christopher’s stare was a little too direct for Justin’s liking.


“This is my son, Gus. He flew in last night, which is why I was in the city.  Now, Gus would like to see my paintings.”


“Oh, excuse me.  His build was the same and I thought you had  found yourself a beautiful, young lover.”


“Christopher, seriously, we have met once.  Just because I am sharing my relationship with others, doesn’t mean I am going to discuss it with strangers. Now if you will unlock the door..”


Justin led Gus out of the room and he led the way down the hall.  Christopher followed and unlocked the door. They slipped in with Christopher right behind. Christopher turned on the lights in the gallery so the paintings were highlighted the way he intended them to be.


“Oh, Dad! These are so amazing.” Under his breath he said, “Not my dads, not my dads, not my dads…” After he looked around the entire room he said, “No wonder the two of you spend so much time in the bedroom,” he chuckled, “Even at Pops advanced age.”


Hearing Gus laugh was music to his hears.  Justin smiled, “And Brian would kill you if he heard you make that statement.”


“Dad, you are one of the best artist out there right now, maybe ever.  If you weren’t my dads I would be so turned on. No, I am not because you’re my dads!” Gus shivered at the thought and they both laughed.  


Christopher watched from across the room.  He couldn’t wait to see what this Brian looked like and if he had his way, he was going to be with these men.  They wouldn’t turn him down when it got to that point. He was a good looking man, why wouldn’t he get invited to join? And he wasn’t sure he wanted to join but he wanted to watch them in everyone of those activities. Oh my god, but they were beautiful.


As Gus and Justin left the exhibit, Gus brought his mouth close to Justin’s ear, “He creeps me out.”


After leaving the gallery, Justin responded, “He is definitely not my favorite but I trust Gold.  I have known him since I was just a little older than you. There are some strange people in art.” Justin looked at Gus,  “No comment from you, smartass.” Both men laughed. “I promised your dad and sisters we would bring something special home for lunch.  Any ideas?”


“Seafood and sour dough.”


“That sounds perfect.” Justin ordered clam chowder to be served in sour dough bowls.  They had lots of shrimp and chocolate for dessert. “After this you may have to have your sister show you all around the vineyard. I miss him even if I am gone one night.”  They sat on a little bench as their meal was assembled for travel.


“Dad, the last two pictures, you didn’t show those to me earlier.  Do you two really do that? I guess you told me you liked pain so I am guessing you really do have a spanking fetish but does Pops really like the bondage?”


Justin’s name was called and he jumped to get it. Did he want to broach that subject with Gus? He paid while Gus took the basket and they went out to the SUV. They pulled out and once they were out of the city, Gus spoke.  “Dad, we got distracted before you got to answer me.”


“Well, Gus, this isn’t something I ever expected to talk to you about.  Gus, we all have our own secrets. I need the pain sometimes. That may sound odd but I felt like I was always in control.   I felt like nothing changed. I didn’t seem to have anything exciting happening and then, one night, just being playful he started spanking me and, god, it was such a turn on.  We have learned to be more careful. There was one time I almost needed the doctor so we have put parameters on our play but, yes, we still love to play.”


“And Pops with the scarves? And being tied up?”


“Gus, I won’t invade your pop’s private thoughts and reasons.  That is his story but, yes, I didn’t lie in the paintings.”


“All I’ve got to say is that I know where by sex drive comes from. There has always been far too much hotness in our house.  I remember when John and Tony moved in. I caught those two more than once and then Tiffany and Peter. Tiffany gave me my first kiss.  I am so glad you all taught me what real love is. And you taught me how to deal with disappointment, too. I know I will hurt for a long time but, I have what it takes to heal and I will go on. And now, can we enjoy the beautiful countryside and forget about it.  I will talk when I need to but now I want to just enjoy my life.”


“Good for you, Gus.  You know we’re here and you know your pops….”

“Ya, but I just don’t want to talk about it.  You can tell him anything I’ve told you. I just…..”  


“Ok, I got it.”  The rest of the trip Justin told Gus about the vineyard, about the foreman and his family, and he told him about Brinn and her homeschooling with a tutor that was about to start. Gus pulled out his guitar and they sang as they drove.   

Gus called Brian when Justin said they were 15 minutes out and by the time they were nearing the house, Gus was in love with the area.  As they pulled up both Brian and Brinn rushed to Gus’ door. Gus bent to hug his sister. She kissed his cheek and said, “I’m sorry you are sad, Gus, but I will never stop loving you.” Gus picked her up as he hugged her. With his free arm he hugged Brian.  


“Love you, Pops. Can we talk after lunch? Brinn and I are going to get lunch ready.  Go take care of your husband.” He grabbed the cooler from the backseat and handed Brinn a bag with the bread. Brinn took his hand and led the way. Brian and Justin locked eyes.  Justin rushed around and nearly climbed up Brian’s body.


“I need you.  I need you, NOW!” Justin grabbed his hand and rushed around the side of the house.  They went in the side door that led to their bedroom. They knew they didn’t have much time so they both just dropped their pants and Justin put his hands on a small table and Brian wasted no time.  As soon as he entered him he pulled Justin straight up pulling him against his chest with one arm and the other locked tightly around Justin’s hips. Brian drove in over and over. Justin shouted and contracted around Brian who bit Justin’s neck as he shuttered to completion.  


“I have needed that ever since you did your little shower scene for me this morning.” Brian kept his arms around Justin and remained inside him.  “How is Gus?” Brian ran his tongue around Justin’s ear.


“Oh, god, Brian.” Brian began to play with Justin’s cock which was already responding again.  “Gus will make it. He really doesn’t want to talk about it. He will…..Oh…...my….god…..” Brian’s tongue was now flicking inside Justin’s ear as he completed long, even strokes on his cock.


Brian took a step back and removing all touch from Justin.  “We better get to lunch before the kids ruin whatever you brought.”


Justin groaned at the emptiness he felt.  “Put something up there, please.” Brian inserted a small prostate vibrator and set it on low.


“That should keep you distracted for a while.”  Brian pulled up Justin’s pants and tied them for him before repeating it for himself.   “I love you, Sunshine,” and with a smirk on his face, they left to find their children.


As they walked into the kitchen, Gus’ laugh was the first thing they heard.  They smiled at each other as they saw Brinn sitting on the counter giving him directions. Gus had the meal ready for them. Brian walked over to him and gave him a big hug. “I don’t feel like I greeted you appropriately.”  Gus wrapped his arms around his dad and held on tight. Neither said anything but the love could be felt in the air.


They sat out on the patio and as laughter filled the air, everyone felt better. Gus watched his dads’ interaction with each other and had to smile. They had so much love for each other and for their family.  He couldn’t help thinking about Jamie and his family dynamics. His heart hurt for him. He would never have this.


As they ate clam chowder in the sourdough bowls, Brian and Justin began feeding the shrimp to each other.  Gus loved how they touched each other, both physically and spiritually. “Hey, Brinn, can you show me around our new place.”

“Oh, yes, I want to show you the fairy cottage!  It’s really not a fairy cottage but it looks like one.  It is where Daddy is going to paint.” And the two were off. Justin instantly straddled Brian’s legs, sitting on Brian’s lap as they began to kiss and touch.  In a few minutes they were both having trouble breathing. Brian pulled him close, “Please, don’t pass out on me, Sunshine, but I need to love you, every inch of you.”  They disappeared into the bedroom. Knowing their kids were out of earshot they made noisy, active love.


As they laid in bed after making love, Justin pressed up against Brian.  “You are coming with me next weekend, aren’t you?” His hand was on Brian’s ass, stroking softly and running up and down between the orbs. We only have to be at the gallery for about three hours a day.  That leaves us twenty one hours a day to….” he added pressure as he pressed inward on

Brian’s bud and as it entered he began stroking Brian’s prostate.  


“You are very convincing. I’ll be there to go with you to the doctor anyway, of course I’ll stay for the weekend, as long as Gus is doing well and can stay with Brinn.”  As Brian spoke Justin continued to stroke. Brian sighed and let the pleasure take over.


The weekend flew by with family time.  It was late Sunday evening when Brian and Gus found themselves alone on the front porch. They each had a glass of wine to sip on as a cool breeze blew.  “I meant to tell you,” Gus began. “Michael apologized to me for everything. He was truly appreciative and sorry for everything he said and did back then. You should give him a call.”


“I will. I think I might fly back with you when you go, too.  I got notification from the judge that if you and I can stop by his office you will be released from your driving restriction.”


“That would be great.” Gus took a big breath,  “Pops, why the bondage? Dad told me he had a time when he needed to have someone take control and that is when the spanking started but why the choking, being tied down.”


”Gus, it goes back to my childhood. You know it wasn’t good, well, as an adult I still felt like I needed to be punished if I did something wrong.  I used to make Justin punish me. I usually made him spank me using something like a wooden spoon. I would set a certain number and I made Justin complete it.   I was really messed up back then. Eventually, I realized I didn’t deserve to be punished but I still felt like I needed discipline sometimes. Sunshine came up with the restraints and the choking and he is totally in control, in all ways!  We do have control words. If we use them it means to either slow down or stop all together.”

“Like yellow and red?”


“Well, in our case it is Gus and Brinn.”


“Let me guess, Brinn is your stop because she can’t ever be hurt.”


“And you, Sonny Boy can take a bit but you are just as precious.  You do know that don’t you?”


“I know that, Pops.  I have always felt loved and of course, I can handle a lot more than a seven year old girl.” He looked deep into Brian’s eyes, “I don’t know how anyone could think you were worthless and no good.  You are one of the best men I know, and that is not just because you’re my dad. Think about everything you do for friends, family, even to complete strangers. I am so fortunate to have you in my life.” Gus walked over and sat on Brian’s lap.  He leaned over and hugged his dad. “You know how to do this dad stuff. Don’t ever doubt it.”


After Brian let that soak in for a few moments, he kissed Gus. “Thank you,” Brian said quietly. “I love you, son but you’re getting a little big…”


“Oh, I’m sorry, “ Gus jumped up


“You’re fine, Gus.  I do have something I want to ask you.  Next Friday is your dad’s show and he has an appointment before that.  He wants me to stay for the weekend. Are you alright staying here with Brinn.“


“Of course, Pops.  The next week sometime I hope to fly home and see JR as soon as they will let me.”

“You can fly back anytime you want.”


“Hey, Pops, what kind of appointment does Dad have?”


“You’re an adult now, I’m going to tell you the truth.  He has been blacking out from time to time. Only for a few seconds but we just need to make sure that it is nothing.  As much brain trauma as he has had, it my just be something he can expect but we want to be sure of that.”


“I have never seen him pass out.”


“Um, it happens after he orgasms. Not very often just once in a while after a ….well, you got the picture.”


Gus gave Brian one more quick hug, “Of course, you need to be with him.  And I don’t know where you are staying but I have heard about this hotel in San Francisco that is made just for play.”


Brian’s mouth fell open, “And you heard about this hotel how?”


“We spent a couple nights in a hotel on tour that was part of a chain, We didn’t have one of those rooms but they were available.  I would say if Dad get’s a clean bill of health you should stay in one of their special rooms. You both would enjoy it.”


“Gus, I am not sure I know how to deal with a son who knows so much. But since you do know so much, I think I will find your dad.”


“I think I will just sit out here and have one more glass of wine if you don’t mind.”


“Help yourself. We have enough of it.”


“This is really good, Dad.  I think you invested well.”


Brian found Justin in their bedroom.  “Brinn finally get to sleep?”


“Yes, she is so excited about starting classes in the morning.” Justin responded.


“I’m more excited about what might happen in the near future.” Brian pulled Justin into his arms. “How about a bath? I want to feel as much of your skin as I can.”


They slipped into a tub of hot, sudsy, As Brian’s hands slid over Justin’s body, Justin felt Brian’s heart speed up.


Brian whispered in his ear, “Promise you feel alright.  You aren’t hiding anything, are you?”

“No, Baby.  I feel just fine. I know it isn’t normal for someone to pass out but I am not getting headaches or any other blackouts and I think my paintings speak for how my hand is working.”  He turned on his side the best he could and kissed this man he loved and who loved him. Nothing was wrong with him. He was sure of it. Soon they had moved from to the bed and as they stood on their knees on the bed and Brian entered Justin, he reached back and wrapped an arm around Brian’s neck to help balance himself as they moved slowly. . Brian’s opposite arm came around Justin’s waist and together they shivered and came before falling asleep in each other’s arms.



Morning came quickly and when Gus walked into the kitchen in just a pair of shorts he was surprised to find a beautiful woman in the kitchen. “Oh, hi,” Gus stammered.


“Good Morning.  You must be Gus I’m Shelby Jones, Brinn’s tutor.”  


Gus flushed a bit, realizing how close to naked he was but soon got over it.  “Nice to meet you. I hope you are ready for my sister. She is an amazing little girl. She is far smarter than me already.”


“So what do you do, Gus?”


“I am kind of between things right now.  I had been touring with a band but that fell through and it is a little late to get into a college. I will probably look into some online classes.” He laughed a little, “Maybe I will learn the wine business.”


“SHELBY!!!!”  Brinn came flying around the corner and stopped just short of hugging her new tutor.


“What about me?  Not a hi Gus, How are you? Not even a hug?”


As Brinn gave Gus a hug and the tall, lean, young man dropped to one knee to hug her back, Shelby noticed how good looking this man was. Well, barely a man.  If she remembered right he was almost 19. It was obvious he was Brian’s son from his build, just like it was obvious Brinn was Justin’s biological daughter. She decided this could be an interesting position.  Her boyfriend may not appreciate this new family member although Gus was a little young for her taste. She usually went for older men but she could always use a new friend and she wasn’t sure why, but he looked like he could use one.


Every morning Shelby arrived on time and spent at least four hours with Brinn.  She was stunned at how smart this child really was. She picked up on new ideas instantly and seemed to know the right questions to ask.  Most days she ate lunch with Brinn and then headed back home for her own classes. As the week went on she didn’t seem much of Gus. He spent most of his time out with the foreman or in his room.  On Thursday she was having lunch alone with Brinn. She finally brought him up with Brinn. “Gus is quieter than I expected.”


“Gus just broke up with his boyfriend,” Brinn began.  “He really loved Jamie but Jamie’s dad is heartless and doesn’t think guys can love each other.  If he met my dads he would change his mind. My dads love each other more than anybody else.”


“I can see how much your dads love each other.  I am sorry your brother has been hurt. He seems like a very nice guy.”


“He is the best big brother ever.  He has another sister with his moms’ family and he just helped her get into counseling.  My dads don’t know but I figured out she must be drinking too much and she is only 15. May I ask you a question, Miss Shelby?”


“Of course you can.”


“I don’t think you are married but do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?”


“I do have a boyfriend. His name is Tom but ….”


“That doesn’t sound like he is the best boyfriend if you say but. Have you been together for a long time?”


“We have been together for about 3 years but  we seem to… I really don’t think I should be sharing this all with you.  Let’s just say I don’t think we will be together very much longer. We both need to move on.”


“My dads tell me sometime I am too smart for my age.  I am sorry if I ask stuff you don’t want to answer. I understand if you tell me to mind my own business.”


Shelby smiled at Brinn, “I will remember that but we are good right now.”


Brinn continued chattering.  “My dads are leaving tomorrow for the weekend.  My daddy has an art show in San Francisco so Dad is going with him. Gus will take care of me and of course, Mary and Jim will be here.”


It hadn’t taken Shelby long to figure out Daddy was Justin and Dad was Brian. “So what will you and your brother do this weekend?”

“We will cook together and watch some movies.  Of course, I will play with my friends, too. I know I am too young to be alone but I can take care of myself.”


“I have no doubt you can, Brinn.” Shelby pulled out her phone to look at a message that just came in. This was the third one from her boyfriend in the last hour.  He left her alone when he knew she was working but he figured she should be on the way home by now. Her phone then began to ring. “Excuse me, Brinn, I will be right back.”


Shelby stepped out on the big porch.  “What do you need that is so important?  I am at work, Tom.”

“You were supposed to be on your way home half an hour ago.  I thought you would be here. I am waiting for you. You have been avoiding me. You seem to be forgetting who is the boss in this relationship and you will be punished.  Now get your ass home.”


“Tom, you are not my boss and I am a grown woman who will not be punished for working.” She lowered her voice when she noticed Brinn looking out the door.  “We need to talk about our relationship guidelines soon.” She ended the call and turned her phone off.


“Is everything alright?” Shelby jumped at Gus’ voice. He laid his hand on her shoulder, “I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to surprise you or eavesdrop. I really didn’t hear anything, just that your sounded a bit upset.”


“I’ll be fine.  Just my boyfriend and I having a little disagreement. It will all be fine.”


“Do you live with him?”


“I do but I have been thinking about moving out and taking a little break.  I don’t know if we are done or just need some space.”


“Well, I am sure if you need a place to stay for a while, we could find some place on the property.  I know there are some worker’s cottages around that we could clean up for you.


“That’s nice of you, Gus.  I don’t think it will come to that but I better get going.  I think your dads are out in the barn. Is it Ok if I leave Brinn with you?”


“Sure.  I got her and Shelby,”  Gus put his hand on her shoulder, “Be careful and, give me your phone.” He put his number into it under Brinn’s name. “If you need to talk or need anything, call me. My dads are always willing to help out but they will be gone this weekend.”


“I am sure I will be fine, Gus, but thank you. I will just say goodbye to Brinn and see you on Monday.”


As Shelby drove down the drive Brian and Justin walked up behind Gus, each putting an arm around him.  Gus put his arms around both his dads. “I think Shelby’s got some problems with a boyfriend. I hope you don’t mind I told her if she needs a place we could probably hook her up with something here at least a night or two but I some some cabins that aren’t being used that wouldn’t take much to make them livable if she needs a place.”


Gus had a little spark in his eye.  Brian responded, “Of course that is fine and if you want to work on cleaning those cabin’s up feel free.  If you plan to stay around here you might like a place with a little privacy. This house isn’t nearly as big as what we usually have so just have Jim order what supplies you need and if to hire someone he can help you.”


“That could be fun. Thanks,” he hugged Brian and then Justin. “Dad, if I need a little help when it comes to decorating will you help?”


“Of course, that would be great.”


Gus looked at his dads closer, “You both are really dirty.  Where have you been?”


Brian responded, “Exploring some of the wine storage buildings.”


“Why do I think that the two of you…” He looked at Justin’s back, “Found a distraction for a while.  He brushed off Justin’s back. There was a lot of dust and even some cobwebs there. He laughed softly. “You leave early tomorrow, right?”


“Yes,” Justin responded, “we plan to leave at 6:30 or so.  My appointment is at 10:00.”


Gus stopped a minute and hugged Justin. Justin felt Gus’ worry seeping from him and wrapped his arms tightly around Gus. Brian slipped into the house. “Dad, do you honestly think you are alright?”


“I do, Gus.  I am not having headaches or blackouts.  I don’t know what’s causing it but it isn’t affecting any other part of my life.  Gus, my love, relax. You are not going to lose me, too.” Justin held on as long as Gus needed him, too.   When Gus’ grip loosened so did Justin’s. “Let’s sit a minute, Gus.” They sat next to each other and Justin kept hold of his hand. “Gus, how are you doing? Have you spoken to Jamie?”


“Jamie changed his phone number, well, his dad changed his phone number. He left a generic message on twitter that I know was meant for me but his dad must have blocked everything.”


Justin took him in his arms again and just rocked him.



Brian was with Brinn in the kitchen.  “Gus is very sad, isn’t he?” Brinn asked Brian.


“His heart is hurting, badly. He will get better but it will just take him awhile.”


“I will always be here for him,” she said.


“I know you will but don’t be hurt if Gus needs some time alone or seems extra quiet.”


“I won’t, Dad.  I will take care of him while you and Daddy are gone, too.”


Brian picked up Brinn, “Just remember, Sweetheart, you aren’t going to be able to fix it and you don’t have to. Gus will find love again.”  Brian kissed Brinn’s nose, “But I know you will always be here for your brother and he knows that too.”


Gus stayed in his room the rest of the day.  Brian went to check on him and let him know dinner was ready.  He tapped on the door, “Gus, can I come in?”


“Come in, Pops.”  His voice was much more chipper than he expected.  Brian walked in to find Gus sitting in the middle of his bed surrounded with papers and sketches.


“What are you doing, Sonny Boy?”


“I went out and took a couple measurements  I think those cottages could be redone with mostly elbow grease and upgrades to the plumbing and electric.”


“I told Jim you could have $10,000 to get them redone.  If it is more than that you need to talk to me about it. I  know if you do need plumbing and electric done you will probably need a little more than that. That’s fine.  If we can use them for housing in the future it is well worth it. We could even do a B & B here if they turn out well.”


“Thanks, Pops, this is just what I need to distract me. Did you say dinner was ready?”


The family had a great dinner with Gus talking about all his plans.  Justin and Brian felt a lot better about leaving now. “Gus, if you get involved in the cottages Mary said Brinn could do a sleepover with Chantel one of the nights.”


“Oh, can I, I would love to stay at Chantel’s.  I really like Miss Mary. She told me sometime we could do a spa day for the girls.  Maybe we could do that.”


“That sounds like you would have a lot of fun.  I will call her after dinner and see if that works and what night is best.”  


Brinn took a bath and Justin helped shampoo her hair and after she was in her pajamas she went out and kissed Brian and Gus.  Justin sat on the bed and read Brinn a bedtime story. “Do you want me to read one more story?”


“No, I’m ok but can you sit here a couple more minutes since you won’t be here for two nights?”


“Of course I can, Sweetheart.   Can I ask you a question?”


“Sure you can, Daddy.”


“Do you ever miss not having a mom?”


“How can you miss something you never had?” She snuggled closer to him.


“Maybe I should say do you ever wish you had a mom around?”


“No, Daddy.  I had Alice when I was real little and I have Grandma Jenn and Auntie Claire. Daddy, I have two dads that love me and you can do my hair.  I don’t need polish all the time but I need both of my dads all time time.”


Justin hugged her and kissed her goodnight.  Remember Dad and I will be gone until Sunday afternoon. I will call you tomorrow before bed and sometime on Saturday. “I love you, Sweet Girl.”


“Oh, I love you, too, Daddy.”


“I will see you on Sunday.” He hated leaving her.  He loved her so much but he knew Gus would take good care of her.  He turned off the light and left the room.


When Justin got out to the porch he found Gus coming in. “Night, Dad.  Don’t worry, I’ll be fine and so will Brinny.”

“I have no doubt of that, Gus.  Give us a call if you need anything and Brinn will be staying overnight at Chantel on Saturday night.  I’m sorry you are stuck at the vineyard until we can get your license reinstated.”


“Dad, I’m not ready to go out yet.  I am excited about the cottages. I will be fine.  Night, Dad. I love you.” Justin touched Gus’ cheek and they went their own way.  


Justin found Brian on the porch sipping wine. He sat down next to Brian and took his glass, taking a sip himself. “This stuff is really good.  I’m not supposed to have any because of tests tomorrow. “We also are supposed to refrain from sex tonight, well I am. That doesn’t mean I can’t give you one hell of an orgasm. His hand drifted into Brian’s crotch and began stroking Brian’s cock. After undoing the fly, Justin’s hand slipped in. Brian groaned.  Justin grabbed a pillow off another chair and dropped on his knees. He pulled Brian a little closer to the edge of the bench giving Justin better access and the ability to pull Brian’s pants to his knees. Justin began savoring his rising cock. Using long strokes of his tongue he licked from Brian’s balls to the very tip of the straining penis. Then Justin focused on just the tip while his fingers massaged Brian’s balls.  Brian’s fingers entwined in Justin’s hair and pulled him up so their lips met. Brian fed on them while Justin did his best to think of something else. He started untying Brian’s buttons and started kissing Brian’s chest making sure his own stomach rubbed against Brian’s erection. Justin felt dampness on his stomach so he brought his mouth back down to the engorged cock and his mouth slid down over it.


Brian clamped a hand over his own mouth as he thrust over and over until he drained himself into Justin’s mouth. Brian reached down and pulled Justin up so their mouths again met.  Justin pulled his mouth away. “I can’t…..I need a break.” Justin walked away to gain his composure. “Meet you in the bedroom in 10 minutes. I need a shower. Do not join me!”


Brian was in bed when Justin came out of the bathroom. “Please tell me you have clothes on.” Brian pulled the sheet back to show shorts and a T shirt. Justin was clothed similarly and laid up next to him.  They shared a simple kiss and Brian spooned up behind him while he held Justin close to him.



At 9:30 am they were pulling into the parking lot of the neurologist. Brian began to open his door when Justin took his hand, “Can we wait a couple minutes?”


“Sure, Sunshine,” Brian took Justin’s hand and moved it to his lips. “I love you.  I’m here for you and we will deal with whatever happens.”


“I know you will be here but...I really do think everything is fine but I still have to ….”


“Sunshine, look at me. If you don’t think it is anything to worry about, why should I worry. Let’s go in there and wipe away any doubts.” Brian went around the vehicle and offered his hand to Justin.  As he stepped out Brian’s arms encircled him. “I love you, Sunshine, I always will, and we will deal with whatever this is together.”



They sat in a waiting room, Justin in a gown and Brian beside him.  They were waiting for the doctor to return. Justin got up and began to pace the small room. “You know I never realized how sexy a hospital gown could be. I mean they made it convenient with that open back.  If you didn’t have on your briefs, I would…


The door opened and the doctor walked in. Brian’s protective arm went around Justin. “Well, gentlemen, the blood results are all normal.  Actually, none of the tests are showing abnormalities. Now, you were very honest that this only happens when you are intimate. I am not sure how to ask this but we would like to attach electrodes to Justin’s head and give you some privacy and see if we can get the response we are looking for. I’m afraid someone will have to be watching but it will just be the tech and myself.  And we will mainly be watching the monitor of brain activity. I’ll give you a couple minutes to discuss it. My first guess is it is nothing but there is the slightest of chances that there is a blockage of some kind that just couldn’t be seen on the other tests.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other. Brian pulled Justin close. “I’m game.  It’s not like we haven’t had an audience before.”


“That is true enough but it has been years but you know what we do will be on exhibit for the world this weekend. Let’s get that doctor hot and bothered.” Justin pulled Brian’s head down to his so their lips could meet.  “I am horny as hell after last night,” Justin’s hips pressed against Brian’s.


They didn’t hear the door open again but the doctor chuckled.  I take it that means you are game to try this?”


Justin turned to face him and pressed his ass against Brian’s dick. “Yes, we want the peace of mind knowing everything is alright.”


“Great!  Give me about 10 minutes to get the place set up.  I don’t know that we have ever done something quite like this. Actually why don’t you two come with me and the tech can start placing the electrodes.”


“Doc,” Brian said. “Just to let you know if you get your data, we will need a little privacy, if you get my drift.”


“I promise that we will give you privacy as soon as we are able. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that this will give us the answers we are looking for.”


Ten minutes later Justin and Brian were in a small room with an observation window.  There was a twin bed in the middle of the room and Justin had a head full of electrodes. They had already discussed what position would be the least movement for the wires. Brian turned some music on his phone hoping to block out some of the clinic noise.  He untied the smock and slipped it off of Justin’s shoulders. They kept their backs to the observation window as Brian’s hands slipped into Justin’s briefs and Justin’s head dropped onto Brian’s shoulder. Justin carefully turned around and Brian took off his shirt. The men forgot they had an audience and lost themselves in each others arms. They kissed and touched as Brian’s hands slipped into the back of Justin’s briefs.  As Brian’s fingers traveled down the valley to Justin’s bud his finger began to massage and invade.


The doctor and the tech were trying to pay more attention to the monitor but the men in the next room were beautiful together.  The tech took in a quick breath, “Did you see that?”


“What do you think you saw?”


“It was like an interruption in the rhythm.”


Both men were naked now and Justin’s legs were on Brian’s shoulders.


Both the tech and the doctor saw it the next time. “I see what you mean, I think I know what it is although we will look at all the data later.  You go ahead and get out of here,” the doctor said to the tech. I am sure they can handle it from here and I will keep collecting data and stay here in case he does black out.  The doctor felt like a voyeur as the men continued making love. The angle the men were at did not give the observer much of a view and that was fine with him but he could feel the love these two had for each other and just as they came at the same time, Justin’s monitor had a long skip.  Brian instantly knew Justin was out and looked over his shoulder.


The doctor’s voice came over the speaker, “He is fine. Take your time and we will speak in my office after you’ve dressed.”


Brian stroked and kissed Justin’s cheek.  He removed the wires as Justin regained full consciousness. Justin pulled Brian down for another long kiss. “Well, I know I heard a voice.”


Brian responded, “He wants us in his office when we are dressed.  He did say you were fine. I want to here what he has to say. They both got dressed and as Justin was trying to salvage his hair from all the gel under the electrodes, Brian made a quick call to the hotel.  


Brian knocked on the office door with one arm around Justin.  Twenty minutes later thy walked out with big smiles on their faces.  The doctor assured them it wasn’t serious. He gave them a very mild seizure medication.  He thought that would stop it but if the medication had a side effect that bothered him or if it didn’t help, they were assured it was not doing any damage and as long as that was the only time it happened he wasn’t worried at all.  When they got to the SUV Brian called Gus to give him the good news.


“Hey Pops, is Dad done with his appointment?  What did you find out?”


“He is fine. He got a med but the doctor said if the side effects were bad or if it didn’t help the short blackout would not hurt him.”


“So does this mean you and Dad are heading to the hotel of fun?”


“Well, yes, we are.”


“Does he know what kind of place it is?


“Yes, we are heading to the special hotel now.  Tell, Brinny we will call her around 7:00 tonight. That will be just before the opening.  Talk to you later, Gus,” and Brian disconnected the call.


“So, Baby,” Justin stroked Brian’s inner thigh as they sat in the parking lot, “What is special about this hotel?”


“Well, Gus told me it was a very nice little boutique chain. The band stayed at one on their tour but then he went on to tell me that they had special rooms for the adventurous so as soon as I knew you were fine I upgraded to one of those rooms.”


“And Gus told you about this place?”


“Yes, it was a bit of an awkward conversation but after he saw your paintings and we both talked to him about our fetishes even though I really don’t call them that, but anyway he thought we could enjoy this place so now I have to admit, it might be hard not to overdue since you have to be at the gallery in about four hours.”


“Yes, we will definitely have to hold off on too much toy play before the show.  After the show, we have two nights. One night for you to be in charge and one night for me?” Justin suggested?”


“I like that idea! I think you are a little tired tonight so ca it be my turn tonight to choose what I want done to me and tomorrow you can choose what you want me to try on you? The next time we stay here we can switch it around and I choose for you and you choose for me.”


As they pulled into the hotel garage and Brian parked, Justin leaned over and kissed him.  I will be glad to do anything you want me to do to you tonight as long as it isn’t beating you.  You know I won’t do that.”


“I’m done with that.  I promise I won’t ask you to do that again. You have shown me so many other ways to add sensations.

 

“Well, Baby, let’s go play.”