- Text Size +

Chapter 6




By the end of the week Gus was starting to give up on ever getting alone with Bianca.  Every chance they had they would touch, a brush of a hand, and accidental bump. The only good thing he decided was his shoulder was getting much better.  He also realized he missed Jamie and after a couple phone calls, Jamie would be here the last week of the vacation which meant he would be here on Saturday.  On Wednesday, Brinn walked up to Gus and said. “I will clear the house for you this afternoon. I heard Senora Maria and Senor Luke saying they were going to be gone overnight and I will try to talk the dads into letting us stay by the ocean tonight. Wish me luck!” She  said over her shoulder.



“Brinn,” Gus called to her.




“Yes, Gussy?”




“I love you, Miss Thing.”  She ran back and gave him a kiss and then she was gone. He wondered if his dads knew what they were going to have to deal with as his sister got older.





Brinn found Brian in the small office he had been using.  She put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. “I love you, Dad.”




“I love you, too, Sweetheart.  What do you want?”




“Daddy, why would you think I wanted something.”




“Spill it, Brinn.”




“Can we sleep next to the ocean tonight?”  It is such a perfect day and I have never woke up where I could hear the waves.”


“Well, that sounds like a reasonable request,  Let me make a quick call.”He spoke to someone for a few moments and then got off his chair and bent down letting Brinn know she was getting a piggyback ride.  She climbed on and Brian walked out to the little pool house Justin had turned into his studio. “You call him out since he isn’t sharing his pictures this time.”  




Brinn knocked.and called, “Daddy, can you come out here?””




“Coming, sweetheart.”  Justin opened the door and saw his gorgeous husband and beautiful daughter. He kissed Brinn and then leaned over and kissed Brian, putting his hand on either side of his face.  “You two look like you have something scheming.”




“Daddy? Dad and I have a surprise for you.  We are sleeping by the ocean tonight.”




“Brinn, we have been sleeping near the ocean for weeks.”




“Tonight we are  staying right on the ocean, Daddy. Dad got us a hotel room.”




“Actually I got us a suite for tonight so let’s plan on leaving in half an hour.?”  Brian said smiling at Justin, “She can be very convincing.”




“I think it’s a great idea.  Is Gus coming?”




“I guess he could come but I kind of wanted my dads to myself.”




“Ok, Gus is out.” Brian turned so Justin could take Brinn off his back. “Sweetheart, you go pack what you need and I will go break the news to Gus.”




Brian pulled Justin close.  “Not exactly sure what she is up to but I love the idea. I can’t wait to make love to you in a very plush bed, with the sound of waves in the background.”




“She is a brilliant girl.” Justin said as Brian kissed him once more.  “Let me clean up in there a bit. I will be in the room in about 15 min.”I don’t think we will need to pack to much for a 24 hour stay.”




Brinn walked up behind Gus who  was playing his guitar. When he saw her he said, “I called my doctor and he cleared guitar playing as long as I do it sitting down.”  




“You owe me, Gus.  We will see you tomorrow.”




“Brinn, thank you.  I do love you, little sister.”




“Love you, too, Gus.  See you tomorrow. And by the way, I get both dads all to myself.”  




Gus watched her go.  She really was 7 going on 27.  He went to his room and freshened up a bit.  He had been thinking about kissing her since last week when he kissed her the first time. Without even talking about it Bianca knew tonight was the night.  She showed up 30 minutes after everyone had left. When she walked in she heard Gus playing something on his guitar. She was mesmerized. He was very talented. When the song finished, she clapped quietly.  




“That was beautiful.” Bianca said quietly. She was wearing  a light flowing sundress of soft coral that looked amazing on her tanned skin. Gus set the guitar to the side and stood up. She took a step closer and he wrapped an arm around her small waist and kissed her.  It was a long,sensual kiss that put them both into a bit of a frenzy. Bianca was losing her shyness quickly. Gus could tell he had his hands full but he promised to make this special for her if she wants to go through with it.  If the night ended with her a virgin and him miserable he would totally be ok with it. The night was for her but he would definitely enjoy the benefits he was allowed.




Gus put a little space between them. “Beautiful, take a breath.  We both need to take a breath.” He still had to reach out and put a strand of hair behind her ear.  “Thanks to Brinn we have plenty of time. When are your aunt and uncle coming home?”




“Not until tomorrow. How about your family?”




“Thanks to my sister, they are also gone until tomorrow.” He stepped closer again.  “That means we have all night to make this special. But like I said before, if you decide you don’t want to I will understand.  No hurt feelings but if you choose to continue, I will make it special.” His hand trailed down her back and lightly cupped her shapely ass pulling her close. “Let’s swim, while the sun is still up.”




“I don’t have my suit here.  I will need to go get it.”




“Or you don’t have to...if you are comfortable being naked. I will follow your lead. I’m fine with or without. Or if you are without and want me to grab my trunks, I can do that too.”




“I think I need to put on my suit but do you mind not wearing yours. I really have never seen….one… in real life and I was thinking I might be able to get more comfortable if I see….” She flushed vivid red, “That is stupid.  I’m sorry. Forget I mentioned it.”




“Go put on your suit. I will bring a couple things to the pool for us to snack on.”  Bianca hurried off and Gus strode into the kitchen. He got a bottle of chilled sangria and  a bowl of fruit. And carried it out to the pool. He set it on the pool’s edge. He poured two glasses of wine and then dropped his trunks as he strolled into the pool.



When Bianca returned she slipped out of her dress and, if possible, a skimpier bikini than last time. “God, woman, you have know idea what you do to a man.  If I walked closer, you would see.” He walked over to the wine which he had set at the edge of the pool in water well deep enough to keep him covered. Bianca came over and picked the other glass and took a sip.  She took a sip and looked below the water line. She picked up a grape and popped it into his mouth. He caught her wrist and gently put it behind her pulling her against his own body. He brought his mouth down to hers.  Tell me what you want. As her arms wrapped around his neck, Gus pulled her tightly against him. There was no doubt Bianca could feel his erection on her abdomen, He brought her hand back in front of her and let go of it.  He looked her in the eye and softly said, “Touch me.” It wasn’t a demand. It was a request.




Her hand slid down his torso and under the water line. She came in contact with  his bobbing dick. He shivered when he felt the heat of her hand around him. He pulled her as close as he could but at the same time he reached for the wine.  He sipped it and then offered it to her. She accepted the liquid as he tipped the glass. After setting the glass down they continued to touch and kiss. Gus got a bit braver and slid his hand into the bottom of her swimsuit.  He cupped her bottom and his fingers slid down the valley. Gus picked her up and her instinct was to put her legs around his waist. Now, his hands cradled both globes and pulled it tightly against his erection and then began sliding her up and down against it.  “You are so amazing. Will you come to my room with me?”




Burying her head in  his should she softly said, “Yes.”




“I would love to carry you but with my arm I really can’t yet.”




“Oh, yes, please don’t injure it again.” She dropped her legs down and enjoyed the feel of his chest as she slid down. “I know you are going to ask.  Gus, I want you to be my first and I want it to happen tonight. I am not in love with you but I like you and you are so perfect. Please, show me what it takes to be a  woman.”




“Oh, Honey, you already have what it takes to be a woman but I hope I can show you the pleasure of it.” Gus ran a towel down her body.  When he got to the top of her thighs he spent extra time, eventually dropping the towel and began to stroke her through here swimsuit bottom.


As her breathing began to get erratic he stopped and dried himself off.  This is when she began to stare at his erection. He took her hand and guided it to his cock. Her strokes were a bit tentative at first but soon her shyness disappeared.  She became fascinated with how he responded. Gus reached for the outside door to his room and opened it. “Let’s go to bed.”




As they entered the room the gauzy curtains blew in the breeze.  He left the door open and, standing their naked, he brought his mouth to her ear. “I think it is time for you to get rid of these.”  He untied her top and it fell forward. Her breasts were small but amazing. His mouth lightly nipped at the nipple and she gasped as he started sucking lightly.  




“Oh, my, Gus.  That is making me feel…..” as he switched to the second nipple she cried out for the first time. “Oh, what are you doing to me.  I feel like I am going to…..”




“You aren’t going to do anything just yet.” He finished removing her top and then slid the scrap of material off of her bottom.  “I wish I had full use of my arm but for now you will have to lay on the bed. I would love to carry you there.” He kissed her as together they lay on the bed.  He began at her mouth and kissed her. He spent time at each breast, making her arch. As his tongue traveled farther down. After giving attention to her navel his tongue traveled even farther, making her gasp as he flicked it into her.  He spent time tasting every bit of her and then his tongue found her clit. He ran his teeth over it and then began to alternate between lightly blowing and then sucking on it. It was only a matter of seconds before her whole body began to shake and then she screamed like nothing Gus had heard before.  He returned to just gently licking the new juices that were there for him to enjoy.




“Please, Gus, enough for right now!”




He made his way back to her lips and he kissed her. “You taste amazing, Honey. You are very sweet in every way.”




“Teach me what you like.”




“Right now we are focusing on you.  Maybe later we will have a little class but right now…” He kissed her deeply.  “Now that I got you primed, are you ready for me to make love to you?”




“You have already shown me so much.”




“Honey, we have only began. We are going to have to be a little creative.”  He took a couple of the bed pillows and prompted her to lift her hips. He knew he couldn’t support  himself on his healing arm. He raised her hips far enough so that his cock was at the same level as her sweet opening. “Are you sure, Honey, that this is what you want?”




“Oh, yes, please,  I want to know what it felt like to have you inside me.”




“This will hurt, Honey.  But use the pain. Let it bring you to another level.  My dads say for men, the pain is part of it. I will be as careful as I can be.”




“Gus, please, I want you.”




After putting on a condom, Gus ran his hands from her waist and moved them up until he got to her breasts. His thumbs began twisting them lightly.  He positioned himself and slowly began to enter her. He let go of one breast and leaned forward on his good arm to claim her mouth just as he found the blockage. He went back out just a bit.  “Are you ready?” She nodded and he moved forward, first feeling the resistance and then kissed her firmly as he pushed all the way in where he stayed still for as long as he could. He then began to slowly move in and out.  He got up on his knees now and watched Bianca carefully.




“Are you all right, Honey?”




“Oh, yes, yes, Gus!”




As he became near the edge he reached down and began to stroke her clit hoping they would come at the same time. As he began to come he squeezed her clit just enough to push her over the edge along with him. He drove in one last time as he spasmed over and over. He then withdrew and tossed the condom as he lay down on his back next to Bianca.  




Bianca put her head on his chest. Her mouth tentatively came down on his nipple and her tongue began to flick it.  As she felt it get hard she moved on to the other one. Gus began to respond again.




“Honey, my arm needs a little break before…”




Bianca straddled him. “Will this work?”




“You sure you don’t want to have a break?  You are going to be a little sore.”




“Gus, the pain was just like you said.  It made it wonderful. I hope I will still have a little more. She grabbed a condom from the drawer he had taken the other one out of.   She took it out and slipped it on him. She then positioned herself over Gus and lowered herself, he saw her wince but then notice she moved up and down several times, and if he wasn’t mistaken she was getting aroused as she absorbed the pain. Gus reached up and tweaked and pulled her nipples and the added pain sent her into a third orgasm shaking her to the core. She dropped down on his chest and Gus wrapped his arms around her as she continued to shiver and he finished inside her.




They fell asleep and woke an hour later.  “Are you sore?” Gus asked her.




Bianca stretched and he saw the slightest cringe on her face. “I can tell something wonderful went on but it doesn’t really hurt. It is kind of like using a muscle you hadn’t used in a while.  It is a bit tight but it is a good pain. In fact,” she leaned over and kissed him while her hand wandered downward.




“Whoa, how about we get some dinner and then we can decide what we will do next.” Gus brushed a hand against her bare ass and she nearly crawled onto him again. “How did someone with your sex drive go this long without even a kiss?”




“I have always been a good girl and have done what I was supposed to but now I am a woman and,” she helped him sit up and kissed him, “But I may have just discovered a new favorite activity. How old were you the first time?”




“With a man or a woman?” Gus questioned.




“You have been with men, too?”




“I have.  I enjoy being with both of them.  In fact, my boyfriend will be here on Saturday and I have  to admit I am very excited to see him. He is my best friend but he is more than that. But, Bianca, I haven’t been with a great number of people.  Actually, I don’t usually do the one night stand thing although I am not sure we will be able to get together again at least not this trip. Jamie will be here until we leave and I know you have great respect for your aunt and uncle but we have tonight.” Gus gave her one of his T shirts and he pulled on some shorts. She noticed he pulled a face.  




“Is your shoulder bothering you?”




“It is a little tired. I should probably put my sling on.  Could you help me with it?” Bianca helped put it back on and then they walked to the kitchen together.  




Bianca heated the meal left by her aunt. They sipped on wine as the meal was finished.  As they sat to eat Bianca asked, “What else should I know how to do? What else do men enjoy?”




“Bianca, there are so many things you just learn as you go.  I plan to learn new things when Jamie gets here.”


“I have heard girls talking about giving a blowjob.  I know what that is but I have to admit it makes me a little nervous.  I do love the feel or it in my hand but in my mouth?”




“It is so amazing to feel it respond in your mouth.  You have total control of your partner’s reaction. You find things they like.  You can figure out what to do with your hands that make them even more excited.”




“Since we are talking about it, my friends would always talk about cumming and whether to ….” Bianca blushed.




“Whether to swallow? That is nothing to be embarrassed about. The first time is a little strange maybe but there is no right or wrong.  And a lot of the time it is just a great way to get started,”




Bianca stood and started clearing the table and putting food away.  Gus stood and helped. As Bianca bent to put something in the refrigerator.  Gus’ T shirt didn’t quite cover her ass as she did so. He walked up behind her and holding her hips ground against her. “You are so beautiful, no matter what the view.”




Turning into his arms, Bianca’s arms went around his neck.  “I am ready for some more training,” her mouth found Gus’.




“God, woman, if I teach you much more I may not survive!” He smiled at this beautiful girl. “Let’s go to the couch.”  When they got to the couch Gus reached to the hem of the shirt Bianca was wearing and pulled it off over her head. “You are so gorgeous.” His hands started at her shoulders and drug them all the way down.  One hand then cupped her and his finger began to stroke the core of her. Within seconds she was aware of every inch of her body as he kissed and touched different spots of her body. He then withdrew his touch.




Bianca felt an instant loss.  She wanted more of him. She wanted all of him.  After pulling his shorts down she pushed him down on the couch. Her hand stroked his semi erect cock and it started responding immediately. He put his hand on her head and gently guided it downward.  He wasn’t forcing her in anyway. Her tongue gently slid around the head of his cock and then her mouth went around it. Her tongue continued to play and as she flicked it against the tip one hand went to his balls.  He took a quick, deep breath as he dug his fingers into her hair. She was a natural.




After she continued  minute or two, Gus stopped her.  “Honey….” he took a steadying breath, “I won’t be able to hold back long so if you aren’t sure.  Without hesitation she took nearly all of him back into her mouth. Gus gave up fighting it and he grabbed her head and started thrusting over and over until he came deep in her throat.




“Oh, my god, Bianca, are you alright?  I didn’t mean to hold your head like that.  I just lost control of myself. Are you alright?”




Bianca looked up at him with cum still on her lips.  She smiled sweetly as she drug her naked body up his and kissed him.  She ended up straddling him, bare skin to bare skin. She began gently sliding against his cock.




“You need to stop that right now.  We don’t have a condom here.” Gus reminded her.




They walked hand in hand back to the room where Gus made love to her, bringing her to multiple orgasms before they both fell into an exhausted but content sleep wrapped in each other’s arms.





“I am still trying to figure out our daughter’s con but whatever it is I don’t mind.” Brian said as he pulled Justin in for a ground shaking kiss.” Their hotel room opened onto the beach.  They were outside their room inside their secluded courtyard enjoying the sound of the surf and the feel of the breeze on their skin. They sat in the oversized lounge chair each in gauze button downs and khaki shorts.  




“I have a feeling Birnn was helping out her brother.  I have noticed the looks going between Gus and Bianca.  She is so stunning and our son is no slouch. Thank god they aren’t thinking children but those two would make gorgeous children.  Although, Jamie will be here in a couple days and then….”




“Sunshine, not that I am not interested in our children but right now I seem to be thinking about one thing,” He leaned over and kissed Justin wrapping an arm around him.  “Whatever our daughter was scheming it got us here and the smell of that air and the hotness of that body…” Brian reached over and began to unbutton Justin’s shirt. He brought his lips to Justin’s neck and began nibbling and kissing as he finished the buttons and slipped his hands inside the shirt, feeling Justin’s hot skin.




“Brian, I….” He started to undo Brian’s buttons. “ need to get this shirt off you.”  He nearly ripped the shirt off him.




“Down boy! We are in no rush.  Listen to the waves. Why is that sound so sensual.  I just picture those waves washing over us as we…” Brian’s mouth crushed Justin’s. He straddled Justin’s ankles and tugged at his shorts. As the shorts came down Brian moved up Justin’s lean body. Brian dropped his body onto Justin’s just to feel him. “What is it about this body that keeps bringing me back and needing you so badly.” As Brian’s hand went Justin’s cheek, “I realized it’s your soul that keeps bringing me back.  Not that your body,” he reached down between Justin’s legs, “has ever turned me off. Justin, what can I do to make you feel the love?”




“Make me feel you, Baby. I want to feel you all night long, please.”




“I’m not sure I can go all night anymore. But I am willing to try, to the best of my abilities.”




“Oh, and you have abilities,”  Brian moved down Justin’s body touching and tasting, wanting every inch of the man he loved.  




“Sunshine, are you ready for me?”




“Baby, I am always ready for you. Please love me.  Love me hard.”




Brian moved Justin to his side and as he worked his way inside him, he reached around and took hold of Justin’s expanding cock. “I have no intention of hurting you.  I hope I never hurt you, not where it counts.” Brian continued to move in and out as he kissed Justin’s neck and ear. He sped up and gently bit Justin’s shoulder as they both climaxed.




As they laid there with a fine sheen of sweat over their bodies, they felt the breeze move over their bodies.  




“Baby, all I have to do is think about you and I am ready for you, any time, any where. I am still so in love with you.  Feeling your heart beating in my chest every minute of every day is all I need from life.” Justin turned and kissed Brian.  “And I know how stupid that makes me sound but I love you today more than I did the day we got married.”




They continued to touch and taste and as they got in the large bed with the curtains blowing from the sea breeze, Justin entered Brian slowly.  As Brian absorbed the pain, both men again felt their hearts sync as they came as one. When their hearts slowed and their breath became slow and steady, they fell asleep in each other’s arms.  




Brian woke in the middle of the night as a rainstorm moved in.  Brian laid there looking at the love of his life. Justin was more beautiful than the day they had met.   He truly had been a child when they met and now he was the perfect father, husband, man in every way. He better die first because he couldn’t live a day without this man. The wind began to pick up so he got up and shut the doors and then checked on Brinn who was curled up on her.  Brian covered her with a sheet and kissed her cheek. He realized he was standing there naked and hurried back into their room. He grabbed a couple pair of shorts and laid them near the bed so in the morning they could slip them on.if Brinn came on. He then got in bed again and hoped Justin would wake up. When Justin turned into Brian’s warmth and looked into his face.




“Hello, Beautiful! May I love you?” Justin moved closer and kissed him and as the thunder rolled in Brian made love to the only man he ever would love.




The storm outside began to build.  Lightning flashed and the thunder got louder enough to shake the windows.  There was a knock on the door between the bedrooms. “Daddies, I’m scared.”




“Come in, Sweetheart.”  Brian said as he tossed a pair of shorts over to Justin and they both slipped them on.  




Brinn ran in and landed in Justin’s arms.  He pulled her close. “Brinny, you never have to be scared if we are here.  Your dad and I will never let anything happen to you.”




She settled between her dads and began to relax.  She always felt safe in this spot and always would.





Gus and Bianca woke early and after making love one last time they took a swim in the storm cooled water. “Gus, I want to thank you and let you know I understand what we had last night was very special but nothing that will continue. You made me feel so special and you taught me so much.”




“Bianca, you are special,” he put his arms around her naked body, “ And it was no hardship making love to you.  I am just glad you know this can’t be anything permininet. We are from different worlds but can I look you up next time I am here and if you are unattached I would love being with you again.” He gave her one last kiss.  “I think we should get dressed and get back to normal before someone comes home. God, you are so gorgeous.” He swattered he bare ass as he walked out of the pool. “You are going to make any man happy you want to.”





Brian, Justin and Brinn dressed and checked out the next morning.   As they ate breakfast, Justin smiled at his daughter, “Sweetheart, can you be honest with us?  We are both really glad you wanted to come here but we both have an idea there was a reason you wanted to get away.  Did it have something to do with your brother?”




Brinn just smiled and nodded.  “He really likes Bianca and Bianca wanted time alone with him.  You know, Dads, I know there is something you aren’t telling me about the tickle game and I think it has to do with having sex.  I don’t really know what it is but I know people who really like each other or who are in love have sex. And, as much as you love each other I am sure you have sex a lot.”




“Oh, Sweetie, you are far too smart for your own good.  Sometime we can talk about it but maybe not here in a public restaurant.”




“Ok, Daddy.  Maybe on the plane back home?  That is very private.” Brinn said as she crawled onto Justin’s lap.  “I am just so glad you two love each other.” She gave Justin a big kiss.




“Got one of those for me, too?” Brinn scrambled over to Brian and gave him a kiss and hug, too.





By noon, everyone was back at the villa.  It was obvious to Gus that his dads had a great time and Brinn did, too.  She loved her dads so much. Gus got her alone for a minute in the cabana.  He gave her a hug and kiss. “Thanks, Miss Thing. I really appreciate your help.”




“Did you have sex with her?”




“That is none of your business.  A gentleman never tells others about his love life and what do you know about sex?”




“Nothing but our dads are going to tell me about it on the way home.”




“Maybe I will sit in on that conversation.  Maybe they can teach me something.” Gus kissed the top of her head as she was off.




Justin had holed himself up in the pool house where he had painted almost every day.  He had let no one in since they got there. Brinn knocked on the door. “Daddy, can I come in and see your pictures.  I show you mine and I want to see them before you pack them away to go home.




Justin looked at the canvases.  He picked up a couple of them and put them out of sight and then let Brinn in. She immediately walked toward one of the canvas leaning against the wall.  She dropped to the floor on her knees. “This is dad. I recognize it even though it is just his hand.” The painting showed Brian’s hand on the back of a neck. After a moment Brinn said, “And that is your neck.”




“Yes it is, Brinn. There was a total of eight paintings.  Each one had a different part Brian and usually some hint of Justin  One was Brian’s lips at Justin’s ear, while another one was the flat of Brian’s stomach with Justin’s head laying on it.   Still another was of Brian and Justin lying side by side with the shape of their hips side by side as if Brian was inside Justin as they lay together.  They couple he hid from Brinn showed too much for his daughter to see. As Justin looked around he was proud of his work. It showed all the best of his true love.  He hoped Brian approved of them. Justin hoped the world agreed. He thought these were his best work ever.





Gus saw Brinn go into the pool house and he went to look for his dad.  He found his dad in the little office, “Pops, can we talk?”




“Of course we can.  What’s up? Did you have a good time with Bianca?”




“I figured Brinn told you.  It was all her plan. I hope you and Dad are ready for her now that she is getting older.”




“We have already discussed it, trust me. What did you want to talk to me about?  I hope not Bianca because you know I have no idea what to tell you about a woman.”




“Actually, Pops, I want to talk about bottoming.”




Brian was going to laugh until he looked at Gus’ face. He was totally serious. “Hey, let’s go to our bedroom instead.  We will have privacy and comfort.” After they moved and sat on the sofa in the master bedroom, Brian said, “So how can I help you, Sonny Boy?”




“Pops, I know Dad is usually the bottom but I also know you do switch up.  Well, I have never bottomed but I plan to this week while Jamie is here. I know every good pair is willing to switch.  Pops, I’m not ashamed to say I’m scared but I am going to do it for Jamie. I just want to know what to expect and what can I do to prepare.”




“Well, I am going to be honest.  It is going to hurt like hell the first time and I can’t stress that enough. But when you get past that there is pleasure.  Have you ever had someone stroke your prostate?”




“Not really.  After the guitar….”


“Son, I understand that. Obviously, you trust Jamie and that is a big plus.  I can hardly believe I am talking to my son about this but I think you should use a butt plug for a couple days.  Maybe work your way up to a little bigger one. It is still going to hurt but it will help. Have you ever used one?” Gus shook his head. “ I am sure we have a few around here. Have you ever used one on someone else?” Gus shook his head again.  Brian stood and opened a couple drawers before finding what he was looking for. He came back and sat next to his son. “Here you go. There are two sizes here and some lube. Coat it just like you do your dick and insert it. This kind stay in well. Ask your dad  or me if you want a little help.”


“I think I can figure it out.  One more question, is there a position that is best, especially for a first time? I mean how did you and Dad….”




“I don’t know if there is a better way but it is my favorite way although the older we get the less we use it.  And I must have known he was special because I didn’t use this very often. Justin laid on his back and I put his legs on my shoulders. That way I was in total control and could look at his beautiful face and…” Brian’s voice had drifted off.




“You know your love is amazing, right?  I hope someday I find someone to have that kind of love with. Thanks, Pops, for being honest. I love you.”




“I love you, too, Gus.  And I am so proud of the young man you have become.” Brian hugged Gus and felt Gus hold on a little longer than he expected.  “You will survive it. Remember what was right for your dad and me may not be what is right for you and Jamie. You may find you love it like your dad. You may find it enjoyable from time to time, like I do but I never felt that way with anyone but your dad.  If you need us to go to town for a night or if you want to use the guest house so you aren’t in the same building….any of that is fine.”




“Thanks, Pops.”




“I need to go find your Dad.  Just talking about our first time has…..”




“Are you going to give me details?”




Brian swatted Gus’ ass and slipped his arm around his son.  He kissed him on the temple and they walked out of the room.  “I love you, Sonny Boy!”




“By the way, Pops, Dad is in his studio. I suggest you go make love to him. I’ll take care of Brinn or more likely she’ll take care of me while you’re busy.”





Brinn had just left Justin when Brian knocked on the door.  “Hey, Sunshine, can I come in? I will make it worth your while!”




“Come in, Baby.  It’s time a show you anyway.” Justin met him at the door.  “Before you look around, kiss me. I am so…..” Justin’s mouth latched onto Brian’s and very soon neither of them remembered there were paintings in the room.  Brian first pressed Justin”s back against the wall as he kissed him but then he turned him around pressing his chest against the wall and pulled Justin’s and his own shorts down.  “God, I love shorts with elastic waistbands!” After his conversation with Gus he was more sensitive to Justin’s comfort but as he tried to take it slow, Justin thrust backward and took Brian in much farther.  Brian thrust in bringing them both higher and higher. Finally, with a grunt they both came with a shutter. Brian held onto him tightly.




“Our son reminded me how special our relationship is while he asked me to explain what to expect to be a bottom.”




“He asked you?”  Justin sounded a bit hurt.




“He asked me because he knows you love it far too much!”  Brian was still buried deep into his ass and Justin began to move around wanting to feel more.  “You are just proving my point.”




“You know how much I love you and you know you have been blessed in that department but once in a while I wish you could add maybe a couple more inches.”




“Ok, time to bring the toys out again? I don’t think we have anything here that will help us in that area.”


“Baby, as long as I have you I don’t need anything.  It can wait until we get home on a play night. We both know I am usually a little sore the next day. Or if you want to order something new for an evening of fun.”




“I love you.”  Brian withdrew from Justin and turned him so he could kiss him properly. One turned into two kisses and before they knew it Brian was dropping to his knees and taking Justin deep into his mouth.




“Oh,  Brian...I….oh, god, what are you doing to me!” Justin nearly screamed as he came in Brian’s mouth and as his knees buckled, Brian guided him to the ground and they both ended up sitting on the floor of the studio. Brian put an arm around Justin’s shoulders. As Justin regained control Brian started looking around the room.




“Justin, what have you been painting out here?” Brian got up and started walking to a picture.




“What do you think?”  Justin asked hesitantly as he walked over to him and hugged his waist from behinds. “I am a little worried what you think about this since it is all you and me, although I never show our faces.”




“They are perfection, Sunshine.” He moved from one to the other.  “What are these two behind this chair?” He pulled them out and set them on an easel.




Justin wasn’t sure what Brian would think of these.  The first he looked at was a side view of him linked with Justin.  Brian’s arms were wrapped around his shoulders and from his stance it was obvious he was making love to Justin.  The blond head so familiar to Brian was lying against his shoulder. “Oh, Sunshine,” he then looked at the last one.  He knew instantly it was his tongue sliding down Justin’s crack searching for home.




“So, what do you think?  I had to do them for us but do you think others will like them?”




Brian couldn’t say a word.  His arms went around Justin and held him tight.  Finally he had himself under control enough to say, “You have no idea how talented you are and how moving these will be to all who see them.  It isn’t because it is you and me. It is because our love is obvious in each one.”




Brian held on to Justin for a few moments. Softly he said, “I want Gus to see these. I think it will give him some assurance that the joy……” Brian couldn’t say more.  




Justin kissed him.  “I will send him in here.  He talked to you. It is better for you to continue the conversation.”




“Sunshine,” he hesitated, “You aren’t upset he talked to me, are you?”




“No, Baby.  I am just so glad he is talking to one of us. I will send him in here.” He lightly nipped Brian’s nose. “I’ll eat more of you later.  Sending Gus over.”




“I am going to hold you to that promise.” Brian called as Justin left.




Gus was sitting in the cabana with a far away look. “Hey, Gussy, you doing Ok? You have a look of fear on your face. Gus, if it scares you that much….”




“I’m be fine.  Really, Dad. Did you want something?”




“Oh, your pops wants to see you in the pool house.”




“I didn’t do anything, did I?  He didn’t talk to the judge did he?”   Gus stood up. Justin gave him a hug. “Nothing like that. I love you, Gus.”




“Ya, love you too, Dad.” Gus walked awkwardly away.  He was about to ask when he was fairly sure he knew. He hoped Jamie knew everything Gus was going through for him. Gus’ strength again amazed him.




Gus kind of waddled into the pool house and thirty minutes later he and Brian walked out, arm in arm. Gus laid his head on Brian’s shoulder.  “Is it always that way with the two of you?”




“Well, I have to admit more often than not, it is.  And, your dad has a way of painting that makes it look almost….”




“Reverent.” Gus replied.  “He is so talented, and kind, and gentle and yet he enjoys pain?”




“Maybe that’s what makes him able to express himself so amazingly.” Brian responded. He patted Gus’ ass, “How’s it feeling?”




“Well, I can’t say it hurts now but it still feels really awkward.”




“Gus, you have to remember, it is like going through a small passage the wrong way.  You know how enjoyable it is when you are doing it. You know what that part feels like.  Just remember you will be offering that to Jamie. You will find enjoyment. I promise. Even if the enjoyment is in Jamie’s face.  If you care about him, you will receive joy through him.”




Gus turned and hugged him, “Thanks, Pops. I plan to sleep with the big one in tonight and Jamie lands tomorrow afternoon! I have never been so excited and scared at the same time.”




The next morning, Gus woke up and walked out of his room as normal as he could.  It really didn’t hurt now but it felt very odd. After taking the plug out he looked at it.  He knew it was only about half the size of Jamie. All he knew now was he couldn’t wait to kiss that man and hopefully he could have him before the roles reversed.




Gus so wanted to meet him by himself but because of the accident he was not allowed to drive. But then he thought about what he would like to do in the backseat on the way home and he asked Brian if he would drive them.   “And ignore the rearview mirror, please?”




“Son, maybe you can teach me a thing or two.  I could use some new material with your dad.”




“Pops, I’ll ask Dad instead….”




“Come on Sonny Boy.   Let’s go get your friend.  Are you sure you don’t want to stay at a hotel for a couple days?”


“Well, maybe, if you don’t care.”




I’ll get you two nights at the place we stayed.  You’ll love the place. It is one of the most romantic places I have been with your dad.” You go back swim trunks for the ocean and shorts for the way home.  I am guessing that is all the clothes you’ll need. I’ll get the room.”





Brian and Gus talked on the way to the airport.  Gus told him a few things about Jamie. He was 24, so he was 6 years older than Gus.  The liked the same kind of music and Gus fell for him while they practiced a couple songs, just the two of them. He knew he loved him but he didn’t think he was in love with him.  He also knew he couldn’t trust anymore more so now was the time to lose his virginity.




Brian let him ramble.  As they waited for the plane to land Brian put a hand on his shoulder, “Any last minute questions.before you forget I’m alive?”




“Pops, I couldn’t ask for better parents, you know?  I know my moms are still mad at me and at you but even when any of you are mad I know you love me and you and Dad really want me to be as happy as I can be with whoever I want to be with.   Sometimes I wish I was able to see you and Dad together because you have something special...Most of the time I think...NO stop you’re my DADS!!!! But I really hope you never stop loving each other because you are so in love!.




“If you’re done with your speech, there’s a plane landing. That’s a private jet.  A really, really NICE private jet.”




“Did I forget to tell you, his dad’s income makes yours and Dad’s combined look like teacher’s pay?”




Gus couldn’t stand still any longer.  As the steps came down on the plane he got as close as he could get. As Jamie walked down the steps he could see why Gus was attracted to him.  He was a beautiful young man. When he saw Gus, Brian saw his reaction. He came running and made the guard move out of the way so he could rush into Gus’ arms.




Brian wasn’t sure why but he felt emotional watching this young man kiss his son and Gus to enfold him in his arms and just kissed him.  He heard someone calling for a driver when he realized they were talking to him. Obviously, the attendant from the plane thought he was a hired driver.  He had to smile as he walked over and picked up the bags Jamie had brought. As Brian picked them up he had a twinge move through his back and one side. For a split second he doubled over and then quickly checked to make sure Gus didn’t see him.  He quickly stood up again just as Gus and Jamie headed to the car. They were joined at the hip and each had a


hand in the other’s pocket.




“Pops, this is Jamie, I don’t think I ever really introduced you.”




“Mr. Kinney, I am sorry you had to carry my bags.  I am afraid my staff can be very….”




“That’s fine, Jamie.  Great to meet you.” He hugged him tightly.  “Anytime, you two are ready I will take you to the hotel for some alone time.  The room is on the beach with connected spa and plenty of privacy. If you don’t want to get in the ocean you really won’t need clothes at all.”




Jamie looked at Gus.  “You weren’t kidding about your parents.  I always figured you were exaggerating a bit.”  




Gus kissed Jamie long and enticingly.  “If anything I toned them down.” Pulling Jamie toward the backseat.  “I think we are ready for the hotel. How far away is it?” As Gus sat in the back seat his hand moved directly to Jamie’s fly after placing Jamie’s on his.




“About 15 minutes.  You know if you can’t wait it wouldn’t be the first time I saw a blow job in my back seat. Of course, usually I was the one involved in it but….”




“Hey, Pops, just shut up.”




There was not another word from the back seat but by the time Brian pulled into the hotel there were sounds of two very uncomfortable men. Brian got the cards for the room and drove to the nearest spot.  Jamie and Gus were just in an embrace and sharing a kiss now and then. Brian could see how comfortable they were together. Brian gave Jamie a kiss and hug and then moved on to Gus. He brought him a step away from Jamie and softly said, “Take it slow son.  Drink enough to be able to relax. The bar is open. You are old enough to drink legally here.” He stepped back, “Call if you need a ride or anything. Your dad will pick you up on Sunday around noon.” Brian dropped a kiss on Gus’ cheek. “Love you, Sonny Boy.”  And he was gone.




Gus and Jamie managed to get to their room before losing all their clothes. Within seconds Gus had a condom on and a tube of lube out as he slid into Jamie.  He went slower than ever before after preparing himself for his own encounter later. Jamie was on all fours on the bed and eventually pushed back on Gus. Jamie shouted as he forced Gus all the way in.  Gus reached down and pulled him up so Jamie’s back was tightly against his chest and he slid his hand down to Jamie’s engorged cock. He couldn’t be sure but he thought this is what his dads were doing in one of the paintings and after feeling the effect he knew why.  It wasn’t long before both men collapsed in bliss after both climaxed loudly.




As they lay on their backs, side by side fingers entwined. Jamie finally said, “Who the hell have you been practicing with while you were here?”




“Well, I have been with my sister’s nanny but this trick came from my dads.  You will see my dad’s paintings when we get to the house. You are going to get such a hard on.  I almost did and they are my dads.” Gus got very serious and turned toward Jamie and gently touched his lips to his.  “I want you to fuck me. Be very gentle but I want to know what it is like and I trust you completely.”




Jamie took control for a change.  He rolled Gus on his back and deepened the kiss as his hand roamed down Gus’ abs and found Gus’ cock.  “Let’s have a couple drinks first. I can feel how tense you are.” They stepped out onto the private patio and enjoyed a couple of drinks while sitting on a lounger.  Jamie kept teasing Gus as they drank.




Gus downed the last of the liquid in his glass, he looked at Jamie.  “I’m ready for you, Jamie, just take it slow.




Jamie had Gus lay on his back and positioned himself just as Brian had described it. “Relax, Gus, and if you want me to stop, let me know.  I won’t be offended or mad. You give me so much pleasure in so many ways.” As he said this he pressed his prepared cock into the Gus’ virgin hole. He pressed the head in and Gus moaned in pain.  Jamie stopped and withdrew. He then inserted his finger and began to stroke Gus’ prostate. After only a couple minutes Gus was now moaning in pleasure instead of pain and Jamie reinserted the tip of his dick.




“Gus, I’m going to keep going unless you tell me to stop.  He leaned over Gus and kissed him. As he kissed him he continued his entry.  Gus turned his face to the side and his face contorted in pain. “Try to relax, my love.  Oh, my god, you feel amazing.”




Gus felt the tears going down his cheeks.  It hurt worse than his broken collar bone. Jamie kissed his cheeks and then kissed Gus again.  As Jamie got into a rhythm, Gus tried to focus on the feel and realized as Jamie moved, the friction was on his prostate and he was nearly ready to cum.




“Now, Jamie, faster now!” Gus screamed in both pain and ecstacy. As the tremors ran through him, Jamie came with a shout and collapsed on Gus, whose arms went protectively around him. 


“That was so amazing, Gus.  I can’t tell you..” Jamie looked at Gus’ tear stained cheeks.  I am really sorry. I should have stopped I knew….” He kissed him tenderly.




“No, I would have always wondered.  It was beautiful, really. I have never orgasmed so hard because of the pain. Are you sure you are out of there?  It feels like you are still all the way up there.”




“Turn over, Gus.” Gus followed direction without question. The next thing he knew Jamie’s tongue was as far in his ass as it could go.  He lapped all around the edges causing it to relax. Soon Gus was screaming again but this time it was in sheer pleasure.




As they lay in each other’s arms  Gus played with with Jamie’s flaccid cock  and soon it began to react. “Jamie, do you really enjoy it when I….”




“Oh, yes, don’t ever doubt that, Gus.  When I feel you slide up…” He was no longer relaxed.  His penis was hard just thinking about it. “Gus, I want you now.  I want you so far up my ass…”


Gus moved in and as they lay side by side.  He started to slowly enter but Jamie said, “NOW, take me now. I want to feel you!”  It wasn’t long before both men were again laying side by side holding hands.




“So you really haven’t been with any men while you were here?” Jamie asked.




“No men.  Face it, I was kind of banged up when I got here.  I was with a beautiful senorita last week. You may meet her. She is Brinn’s nanny.  Her name is Bianca and she is stunning. She had never been with anyone.”




“Watch it, Gus!  I may get jealous my gorgeous band mate. I missed you so much.”




“Let’s go use that beautiful courtyard spa.  I think I have parts that might enjoy the soak.”





Brian couldn’t believe how horny he was after watching his son and his lover.  He rubbed his hard on as he followed the winding road heading to the top of the mountain and the villa. He took a deep breath and felt a bit like a teenager..  As his mind wandered to his Sunshine, a dog came out of nowhere. Brian slammed on his brakes and the SUV skid toward a drop off. Brian slammed on his break. It couldn’t end like this.  God, Sunshine, I’m sorry. Kids, I love you. As the front wheels went off the road, Brian put his hands over his face. Just as the SUV began to drop, the back wheels caught on something.  Brian’s head and chest hit the steering wheel as the vehicle came to a dead stop.




When he came to, Brian didn’t know how long he had been out but what he did know was if this car fell, he was dead. His head hurt.  His vision was really blurry and it hurt to breath. He started pressing the horn intermittently hoping someone would hear him. He couldn’t just stay here he had to do something so he tried to open the door but it wouldn’t budge.  He moved hoping to be able to get to the back seat but as he moved the car dropped another six inches. He froze and said, “Justin, I will love you forever.” And with that he passed out.




Justin was in the studio packing up his paintings when he dropped the one he was holding and grabbed his chest.  All of the sudden he hurt all over. His head and his chest felt like he had hit a brick wall. Something happened to Brian.  He needed to find Brian. He yelled as he ran out of the studio, “Luke! Bianca, where is Luke?”




“Last time I saw him he was in the garage.  Is something wrong, Justin?”




“I need you to stay with Brinn. I’ll be back.”




Justin ran to the garage and found Luke.  “Luke something has happened to Brian. We need to take the road down to the village.”  




“What’s wrong? Has Brian had car trouble?”




“I can’t tell you what, but I know something has happened.”