- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Banner: Thank you so much to the very talented Estelle... aka Lacrichan.

DISCLAIMER:  QAF and its characters are the sole property of Showtime and Cowlip Productions. This work is done purely for entertainment purposes only   No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 1

 

JUSTIN:

 

Brian and I are in the elevator, kissing with abandon, clawing at each other. Yet through all this, I can still see the night playing out in my mind. Daphne convinced me that I should go 'get my man.' So, after getting Vic's membership card, we headed to Babylon...

 

Flashback...

 

When Daphne points out the two guys Brian is dancing with, I decide to make myself known.

 

I head down the stairs, removing my shirt as I go. Then I make my way across the crowded dance floor and stop close to Brian, hoping to catch his attention.

 

 

I feel wild and carefree, happy that I have chosen this life for myself. Who knew by embracing my gay lifestyle that I would feel like this?

 

 

Feeling my heart pounding, excited but also anxious, and with my eyes squarely focused on Brian and his impromptu fan group, I start to dance. I let the beat of the music overtake me. I raise my hands and move my body in time to the music, frequently throwing glances their way. Shiny confetti rains down upon me, sticking to my chest and shoulders and making my skin glow. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see one of the tricks studying me with a smile as he slowly begins to dance toward me. Soon, the other one joins us, one sliding his hand down my bare chest while the other one presses up against my back, wrapping his hands around my waist as we begin to move to the tempo as one.

 

 

Surrounded by the tricks that were Brian's, I can't help feeling a little smug. A thrill of excitement floods through me as I see Brian start to move closer. At first, he hangs back slightly as he moves back and forth in time with the beat, but then he comes even closer.

 

Yes! Now I have Brian's attention. And he's apparently decided to claim me! His arms form a barrier between me and the other two men as they back away, and I find myself in Brian's arms.

 

 

He nuzzles my chin, and pride surges through me.

 

 

And when he kisses me, I know I've won.

 

 

We break the kiss and he's smiling; it's such a beautiful sight.

 

 

But it's when he lifts me in the air that I know I'm truly his for the night.

 

 

Present Time... Loft Building

 

"Justin, careful with the shirt!" Brian warns as we continue to grope each other.

 

"Huh?"

 

"I know you're excited, but this shirt cost me $500," he growls.

 

"Sorry, Brian. I'm anxious. Just hurry."

 

The elevator comes to a stop, and as Brian tries to unlock the door, I'm reaching around him, already unbuttoning his jeans.

 

Accomplishing that, I start on my own, my hands shaking with anticipation; I didn't think a person could be this horny.

 

We stumble into the loft, and Brian immediately slams me up against the closed door, ravishing my mouth.

 

"Brian, fuck me; hurry," I plead, feeling his hot breath on my face. I don't waste time sliding my shoes off and hurriedly yanking my pants and briefs down to pool at my feet. I'm glad I tossed my shirt aside earlier at Babylon; it makes it so much easier for me to press against Brian's sweaty, warm skin.

 

"That's the plan," he assures me with a smirk as his jeans drop to the floor and he steps out of them, along with his shoes; his jock follows immediately thereafter.

 

He turns me around and I hear the rip of a condom package. He starts to prep me, but I don't have time for that; my hormones are in overdrive.

 

"Brian, I'm ready. Just fuck me... NOW!"

 

He removes his fingers and places the head of his cock at my hole. I'm shivering with anticipation. Throwing caution to the wind, I push back hard, just as Brian's pushing in, and he bottoms out.

 

"Christ, Justin! You can't do that."

 

I hastily reassure him. "I'm fine. Move!" To prove my point, I start to clench my ass until he gets the message.

 

With hard thrusts, it's fast and furious, and in no time at all, we are both coming.

 

"Bedroom, Brian," I gasp, my heart beating furiously from my climax.

 

"What, you're ready for round two?"

 

"Yeah. Do you have to pull out?"

 

I hear him snort. "Not sure how else we will get to the bed."

 

We clumsily stumble into the bedroom and onto the bed as I'm grabbing a condom and lube. I rip it open and hurriedly roll it on Brian, noticing that he's already hard again.

 

"Okay... do it," I manage to say. I'm already kissing him, pinching a nipple, and fondling his balls.

 

Brian pushes me down on the bed, and with one push, he's fully embedded in me, again.

 

"Oh, God, this is heaven," I moan.

 

After a few more thrusts, I ask Brian if I can ride him. I saw it on the internet and want to try it.

 

He rolls us over without losing contact, and I go wild. I'm bouncing up and down as hard and fast as I can, making me feel powerful and in control, as I discover different angles and speeds to derive the most pleasure. With Brian, I want to try everything, anything, and it feels amazing.

 

Soon, however, Brian is flipping us again and is now behind me. He sets a fast and furious pace. My face is pressed against the bed and I'm almost having a hard time breathing. I feel Brian suddenly tense and realize he's already coming.

 

He pauses for a second before moving. Once more he flips me, and with my legs now on his shoulders, he sets that fast pace again. This god of a man is a virtual sex machine. He starts to jack me off in time to his thrusts, and before I know it, we're both coming again.

 

We collapse onto the bed, panting hard, and I'm having a difficult time catching my breath. I close my eyes, a sated smile on my face, just relishing the feeling that once again I am in this man's bed. So much for his 'I've had you' speech. I could certainly get used to this!

 

After ten minutes I need the bathroom. As I'm getting up, I feel the wetness between my legs. I reach down and swipe up a large amount of something wet and sticky. Pulling my hand up, I sniff and taste.

 

Oh, my God, NO!

 

"Brian?"

 

"Mmh?"

 

"Brian, I think the condom broke."

 

He lifts his head and with a screwed-up face mutters, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

 

 

"I'm really wet. Look." Again, I swipe between my legs, then bring my wet fingers close to his face, so he can see for himself.

 

"Oh, fuck."

 

He looks down at his softening dick and swears again, much louder.

 

"Holy fucking fuck!"

 

"What? What is it?"

 

"The condom. It's gone."

 

"What do you mean, gone?"

 

"What the fuck do you think I mean? You did put it on me, didn't you?"

 

"Duh. Of course, I put it on you. Didn't you feel me put it on you? Wait! If it's not on you, where is it?"

 

"Hate to break this to you, but where do you think it is?"

 

"Oh, SHIT! How are we going to get it out?"

 

"Can you feel back there and try to pull it out?"

 

I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life, having to stick my finger in my ass as I feel for the condom.

 

"I can't feel it. Are you sure it's in there?"

 

"Roll over. I'll see if I can reach it."

 

So, now I'm on all fours, ass in the air, and Brian's got two fingers in my ass, trying to reach the condom.

 

"I think I feel something, but it's too slippery to get a good grasp on it."

 

By this point, I'm not sure if I can even look at him. What a way to ruin the night I so carefully planned out.

 

"Go in the bathroom and sit on the toilet and push as hard as you can. If that doesn't work, we need to get you to the hospital."

 

My face feels hot, and I'm certain my cheeks are red from being so mortified. "Are you kidding me?"

 

"Nope. Besides, we need to get tested as soon as possible."

 

"Why me?" I groan.

 

><><

 

Sitting on the toilet and pushing with everything in me, I reach behind to see if I can feel it yet.

 

A few seconds later, relief comes over me as I can finally feel it. I wriggle my finger around it, trying to grab onto the slippery sucker. When I get a firm grasp on it, I pull hard. My ass is burning, but the condom pulls free. Thank God, keeps reverberating in my head. Well, this definitely put a damper on my night.

 

I come out of the bathroom holding the condom up, pinched between two fingers. "Got it!"

 

"Fuck. No need to share. You could have just tossed it in the toilet."

 

I shake my head. "It might stop it up. Putting plastic and other non-paper items down the toilet is a common mistake that can lead to an expensive plumbing bill."

 

Brian stands there with his mouth hanging open as I cringe. Why am I always saying these stupid kinds of things? I can't help it; they just come out of me.

 

Before I start giggling at the mental double entendre, I ask, "Can I take a shower? I'm not feeling real clean right now."

 

"Knock yourself out. You know where it's at."

 

"Thanks."

 

I'm not in the shower for much more than a minute, when I feel and hear the door open and Brian steps in. He reaches for the soap, and soon his hands are running down my body as he starts washing me.

 

Despite what I just went through, I feel myself hardening again, and look down to see that Brian is, too. I drop to my knees, taking him down my throat. I love this man's cock. I love sucking it and getting fucked by it. Before I know it, Brian's shooting, and I surprise myself by swallowing all of it, not wasting a drop.

 

"Christ, you're gonna wear me out! I'm not sure I can feel my cock anymore," Brian says, as he slumps against the shower wall.

 

"Let's get to bed. It's okay for me to stay here tonight, isn't it?"

 

"No problem. We need to go to the clinic first thing in the morning, though. I'll drop you off at home tomorrow when we're done."

 

><><

 

They do several tests on us the next day and tell us we'll get the results in three to five days, and to refrain from having sex with anyone else until we do.

 

I smile all the way home. If Brian Kinney wants a fuck, it's going to have to be with me. Oh, happy day!

 

Two Months Later...

 

"Why are you just standing there? Come on, before someone sees us."

 

"Are you sure we aren't going to get caught?"

 

"How could we? But we will if you don't get your ass in here."

 

"No need for a foul mouth. Okay, let's go."

 

The two people run up the stairs, not wanting to wait for the elevator. Slipping the key into the lock, they open the heavy door, quickly punching in the code.

 

"There're large garbage bags under the sink. Take one and stuff as much as you can into it. And do it quickly! We need to get out of here."

 

He starts looking around the living room, trying to figure out what best to take, as she heads into the bedroom. Opening the closet door, she caresses the expensive clothes, loving the feel of them. After selecting a few suits, shirts, ties, and one pair of boots, she starts searching the closet floor and the top shelf. Finding a white box, she takes it down and starts rifling through it. Not much of value. But her heart does flip-flops at the document she holds in her hand. It's a copy of Gus' birth certificate and the ultrasound picture she gave Brian in her sixth month, clearly showing that it was going to be a boy. Upon further inspection, she notices a few loose pictures. Pictures of Justin. Justin and Brian. She wonders when these were taken and by whom.

 

Throwing the pictures in the bag with the clothes, she reasons with herself that once Brian sees that the loft has been burglarized, he'll never want anything to remind him of Justin again.

 

She's brought up short when she opens a folded piece of white paper. It's none other than the sketch Justin entered in the GLC art show. It's the one of Brian, completely naked and asleep on the bed. Why would Brian buy this? Well, it's hers now.

 

 

She continues going through the bedroom, opening drawers. She finds a sketch pad in one of the drawers. Sitting down on the bed, she starts paging through it, grudgingly envying the talent the kid has. She is still slightly pissed at Brian for missing the birth of their son in favor of being with this boy. What was worse, he barely stayed at the hospital with her once he got there, leaving instead with the boy he planned to take home and fuck. That should have been their night.

 

In the living room, her accomplice has been going through all the music and DVDs, finding some that go many years back, reminding him of some of the best times they shared. He pauses as he comes to the DVD of The Yellow Submarine, thinking that's a strange movie for Brian to have, before remembering how Brian told him that Justin's mother had given it to him, along with Justin's socks and underwear.

 

That rotten punk. Everything has gotten so fucked up, ever since Brian picked him up for the first time that night. He has started to spend more and more time with Justin, and less and less with him. Well, once they take the things they want and leave the door unlocked and the alarm disabled, Justin will be gone. There's no way Brian will let him stay after that. With a smug smile, he slips the DVD into the bag with all the other stuff he has managed to find.

 

They meet in the kitchen and start rummaging through cupboards and drawers, adding this and that to their already full bags. The desk drawer they open before they leave has two credit cards inside; each of them grabs one. They don't plan on using them, but it will infuriate Brian.

 

Struggling to carry the heavy bags, they walk out of the building a few minutes later. As they laugh and giggle, the man declares, "That ought to take care of Boy Wonder. He can just keep his fat ass off Liberty Avenue permanently once Brian kicks him out. I have to admit... this was a pretty brilliant idea you came up with."

 

"Well, Brian hasn't come over the last two times I asked him to come and see Gus, saying he and Justin had plans. This ought to get rid of him for good, so Brian will remember who's really important. Besides, he doesn't need Justin. He has us. It's the perfect setup; Justin might deny leaving the loft unlocked and the alarm disabled, but Brian won't buy it."

 

Throwing their bags in the back of her station wagon, they get in and take off, neither of them paying attention to the man who slowed down as he jogged along the sidewalk.

 

><><

 

"Hey, Joe. It's Eddie. Get a hold of that Ford F-150 we used last month and get over to 6 Fuller, corner of Tremont. We have another job. Make it pronto. Not sure how much time we have."

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

THANK YOU FOR READING.