- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

“Wait a minute, I’m not pregnant,” Justin growled.

He would own up to a lot of things, but there was no way he was pregnant. Okay, there was a minimal chance but it really wasn’t that possible. Brian had made sure they were safe, double safe with the spermicide.

“Well…someone is,” Erik said loudly. “I know for sure it isn’t me. I’ve been tested three times to see if I was a carrier.”

“Three times? Why three times?” Brian asked harshly, still glaring at Justin.

“Because, I was first tested at sixteen, then again in college. Sometimes, teens and young adults’ tests can be wrong because of hormones.”

“Wait, you never told me this,” Ted said coolly.

“Yes, I did. You just didn’t listen to me.”

“I have two more pregnancy tests,” Justin pointed out.

Ted, not saying another word grabbed the test and headed to the bathroom. He stayed in there for what seemed like the longest time. Finally, he stepped out of the bathroom holding the test in his hand. His face was pale.

“What’s going on?” Erik asked hesitantly.

“It’s positive.”

“What?” Justin could see the joy mixed with worry in Erik’s eyes.

“It’s positive,” Ted said slower this time.

“That’s it. Thanks for dinner, but I need to take him home. And you,” he said turning towards Ted. “Tomorrow morning we’re going to the doctor. No argument.”

As soon as the door slid shut Brian rounded on him. “Pregnant?”

“Brian, I’m not pregnant.”

“Yeah, how do you know?”

“Because I know my body. I know I’m not.”

“Well, if Ted used water the first time, and Erik’s been tested three times, it has to be your test.”

“Are you forgetting yourself?”

“Impossible. I haven’t been topped in…”

“Three weeks,” Justin said with a smirk. It had been an amazing night. Brian had allowed Justin to let him inside his body. Right away, Justin took it for the gift it was. It was very clear Brian didn’t relinquish control very much. Of course, he didn’t relinquish it that much, and after that Justin remembered being taken by Brian again. “Take the last test. You have to know.”

“I was tested.”

“When?”

“Eighteen.”

“You heard Erik, it could have changed.”

Brian ripped the last unopened test out of the bag and stomped into the bathroom.

“Is Daddy mad?” Tommy asked. Justin didn’t know when the boys started to pay attention to what was going on.

“No, he’s just a little worried.”

“Oh. Why did Uncle Ted and Uncle Erik leave?” Gus questioned.

“Well, Uncle Ted is going to have a baby.” He wasn’t worried about sharing the news because the test just confirmed what he had been thinking for a month.

“Really?” Gus asked.

“Really. Is that good?”

“Yep, we can play with him. He’ll be bigger than Marissa right?” Tommy asked.

“No, he or she will be smaller.”

“Is Uncle Ted happy?” Gus asked.

“I think he is.” Or he will be after the shock wears off.

“Does the baby have a mommy or another daddy?” Gus asked.

“Another daddy, it’s Uncle Erik.”

“Yay!” Tommy yelled.

The door to the bathroom opened and out stepped a livid Brian. No need to ask how the test turned out. He was going to murder Justin. Maybe he should write a will real fast.

“Bedroom. Now!” Brian snapped.

“Isn’t that how we wound up in this mess, sailor?” Justin joked.

Flames were shooting from Brian’s eyes.

Okay, too soon to joke about it. To my mother, I leave the old GQ magazines that I stole from doctors’ offices over the years. They are hidden in the basement of the house she is selling. To my little sister, I leave my Teddy Ruxpin, he can be found in Terry Mac’s little brother’s sandbox. Terry had buried him there while I begged him not to. To my son, I leave Terry Mac’s mother’s credit card. It may no longer be work but Terry Mac got grounded for a month because she thought he stole it. Sentimental reasons. And lastly to my daughter, I leave you to two copies of To Kill a Mockingbird. Mine and Terry Mac’s. He failed that test sadly because someone was still angry at him three years later to still his copy.

“NOW!” Justin jumped a bit at the yell.

“I’m not a dog Brian, when you can speak to me kindly we’ll talk. I’m taking Marissa back to my loft. When you’re ready to speak like adults we can work this out. I’m done being a doormat.”

He gathered Marissa and her things. Then he kissed the boys on their cheeks before leaving. His heart was beating out of control. Justin knew the feeling of finding out you were unexpectedly pregnant. Brian had many things going for him that Justin didn’t. He even had the money to have the pregnancy terminated. It wasn’t something Justin would ever do but he wasn’t his body and he respected Brian’s choice. But it didn’t mean he was his whipping boy.  

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't be mad.