- Text Size +

The furnishing and decorating of the final theme room began forthwith.  Brian was as anxious to have it completed as Justin was. They checked most days to supervise the installation of the showers and the arrangement of the schoolroom.



One day Brian asked Justin if he still had his St. James uniform.  Justin had brought it with him to Chicago thinking he might use the blazer or gray slacks to wear to business meetings until he got a suit.  He had never worn it finding that his meetings with people who might hire him were usually informal and held at the wall that was to be painted rather than in an office.  The customers seemed to think that whatever he wore was fine since he was an artist.



Justin said he would bring the uniform in and they could decide if they wanted to use something similar for the schoolboy to wear in the fantasy suite.  Brian said he would arrange for a tailor to come and fit the boys who would use the suite. He wanted them to look good.



When Justin arrived at the Quoin carrying his uniform in a garment bag Brian was in with the tailor.  The tailor had already measured the four men who would wear the uniforms. They all appeared to be younger than they actually were, giving the illusion that they could actually still be in school.



One of them was the dirty blond, Ty.  He gave Justin a knowing look and a little smirk.  Justin wasn't happy to see him but the boys were sent away soon after Justin arrived.



The tailor looked at Justin's uniform and said he could easily make something similar.  He would provide shirts and ties as well. Brian asked him to make up three schoolmaster type suits in different sizes for the customers who might want to dress for that role.



Justin had drawn up a crest with a logo for the Quoin.  The tailor said he would have it made up and sewn on the blazers.  The outfits should be ready in a week.



When the tailor left, Brian asked Justin if he'd like to tour the fantasy schoolroom which was almost finished.  Justin put his uniform back in the garment bag. They walked over to the meeting area and entered the schoolroom.  There were two short rows of desks and a teacher's desk already there. The blackboard had been installed. They went into the now divided off shower area and noted that all the fixtures were in.  They tried them to make sure they worked.



The schoolmaster's bed and nightstand were already in position.  The bed needed sheets and the shower needed towels. Justin volunteered to pick those up.



"It's going to be great," Justin said.  "It needs a few finishing touches though."



"Can you do those?  You have a good eye for color and coordination."


Justin beamed.  He loved Brian's praise.  "I'm glad this has turned out so well," Justin said.



"It was a great idea.  I have two customers booked in already."



"Really?  That's terrific."


"Does that still fit you?" Brian asked indicating the garment bag containing the uniform.  It hung over Justin's arm.



"I think so, but I haven't actually had it on since I left St. James."


"Want to try out the fantasy and see if we've done it right?" Brian asked.



Justin wasn't sure what Brian was asking.  "You want me to put on the uniform?" he asked.



"Yeah.  For old time sake and to see how it looks in the school setting here."


"Okay," Justin said wondering if he was starting something he might regret.  He had a pretty good idea where this might end up. He wouldn't be too upset if that's what happened.  He had been denying himself Brian for weeks now and the man had been getting his rocks off with the boys of the Quoin.  Maybe it was time to remind Brian of what it was like with him.



"I'll change in here," Justin said heading into the shower area.



"You don't have to be modest on my account," Brian smirked.



That irritated Justin but he kept going.  He had made his decision.



When he reappeared a few minutes later he heard Brian draw in a sharp breath.  Good. That was the reaction he had hoped for.



"That bubble butt of yours is barely able to fit into those pants anymore," Brian observed with a smile.



"Is that a complaint?"



"Hell no.  It emphasizes all the right things."



Justin felt his cock stiffen at Brian's words.  He wanted that man, wanted his hands on his body, his lips on his own, his dick up his ass.  He sashayed over to Brian who sat on the edge of the teacher's desk.



"Excuse me, sir," Justin said with a little pout.  "I need some help with my homework."


"What part of the homework?" Brian asked immediately picking up the role of schoolmaster.



"It's about the anatomy lecture," Justin said looking up at Brian and batting his eyelashes.



"Oh … um … which part of the anatomy lecture?" Brian asked.  Justin could see the effect he was having on Brian's crotch.



"This part," Justin said and his hand cupped Brian's package and squeezed."



"Precocious little tyke, aren't you?" Brian gasped.  "What seems to be the problem?"


"I thought maybe you could demonstrate," and he gave Brian's cock another squeeze, "how this fits … in here."  Justin released Brian and turned to wiggle his ass in Brian's face. He heard the man groan. "Can you show me, please sir," Justin begged.



That was all Justin got to say in his role as schoolboy before Brian claimed his mouth.  Brian grabbed the back of Justin's blazer and hauled him up and around. He opened his legs and pulled Justin in between them, locking his legs around Justin's hips, while his lips crushed the boy's.  Their cocks were pressed against each other and they both groaned in anticipation.



Suddenly the kiss stopped and Brian pushed Justin back a bit, but still kept him trapped between his legs.  He stared into the blue eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked.



"I'm sure."


"This could change everything," Brian said enigmatically.



"I don't care," Justin said and recaptured Brian's lips.



He had almost forgotten how much he loved to kiss Brian.  The man had this way of sucking and chewing and delving and rubbing that set Justin on fire.  He knew he could come from the kisses alone but he fought that urge. His cock throbbed and ached against his belly.



"Please, sir, please.  I need you," Justin whispered.



"I fucking need you too, Taylor," Brian stated.



He shoved Justin roughly away and slid the blazer off his shoulders.  It dropped to the floor. He grabbed the front of the shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying in all directions.  He turned Justin and yanked the shirt off his arms leaving the tie still around his neck.



Justin turned back and grabbed Brian's T-shirt.  He pulled it from the man's jeans and hauled it over his head.  Their bare chests came together again as another tempestuous kiss spun them totally out of control.



Brian grabbed Justin's belt and yanked it off.  Justin pulled at the buttons on Brian's jeans managing to get some undone before Brian unzipped Justin's pants and forced them to the floor.  His cock sprang free, dripping and swollen. Brian's hand grasped it firmly and Justin fought the need to come. He forced Brian's jeans down over his hips and they both kicked at the clothes around their feet, trying to free themselves but not break the kiss.  Somehow they got their shoes off and kicked their clothes away. Brian slid off the desk and spun them around, his lips still locked on Justin's.



Each moaned and groaned unable to get enough after two years apart.  The need to be closer was unbearable. Brian grabbed Justin's beautiful ass and lifted.  He sat the boy on the edge of the desk and leaned him backwards, pressing his lips against Justin's and forcing his tongue down his throat.



Suddenly Brian was gone and Justin tried to sit up to see what had happened.  The room swam in front of his eyes and he gasped for air. He could see Brian bent over and rooting around in the clothes on the floor.



"Fuck!" he heard Brian say.  "Fuck! Fuck!"



Pieces of clothing were being flung across the room.



"What?" Justin gasped.  "Come back."


"Condom," Brian growled.  "Where the fuck is it?" He threw several more pieces of clothing around.  "Fuck!" he yelled.



The last piece of clothing was searched and Brian roared in frustration as he threw it aside.  There on the floor beneath it lay the elusive condom packet. Brian grabbed it and ripped it open with his teeth.  He quickly sheathed his cock and turned to Justin. Justin lay panting on the desk, his lips swollen and his legs hanging wantonly open.



"Fuck, I want you," Brian groaned.



"Then take me," Justin gasped.



Brain was on him in a split second, kissing and squeezing and biting.  He bucked his groin against Justin's their swollen cocks jabbing against each other and causing exquisite pain.



"Fuck!" Brian growled.  "No lube."


Justin sat up and grabbed Brian's dick.  He slid off the desk and took the sheathed cock into his mouth.  His saliva coated it and Brian pulled him up quickly. He pressed the boy back onto the desk and stuck a finger in Justin's mouth.  Justin coated it too. Brian jabbed it into Justin's pucker and the boy cried out. He scissored another finger in and then he couldn't wait any longer.  His cock sought that sweet hole and he pressed in. Justin screamed Brian's name and Brian stopped.



"Don't stop," Justin cried out.  "I want you … now." He pulled Brian's head down into a smoldering kiss.



Brian pushed in the rest of the way and Justin squeezed his eyes shut until the pain subsided.  When he opened them Brian's beautiful face hovered above him. He bucked up telling Brian to get on with it.  He was desperate for relief and he was sure Brian was too. Brian began to pump and instantly they found their rhythm like they had never been apart.  Sex was always the one thing that was perfect between them. Their bodies spoke the language that often their voices could not master. It was that way this time too.



Sighs and moans and groans filled the fantasy schoolroom as they worked their way towards climax.  Sweat beaded on their faces and chests and arms. Justin's hands clung to the edge of the desk to prevent Brian from pounding him across its surface.  The desk was luckily strong even though it was rather cold and slippery on Justin's backside. The sounds they were making became louder as the ultimate release neared.



"Brian," Justin cried signaling that he was very close.  Brian upped his speed as his balls rose up. He grabbed Justin's cock and one tug sent the boy spiraling into orgasm.  His anus clamped down on Brian's cock and the man came with such intensity he was sure he would blow the end off the condom.  He groaned and collapsed on Justin's chest. They could each feel the other's heart pounding against their breast.



After some time Brian raised his head and Justin opened his eyes.  He began to giggle at the sight before him.



"What?" Brian asked.



"You have cum all over your cheek.  You must have been laying in it on my chest."



Brian merely looked at him and continued to force air in and out of his lungs.



"Slide up a little," Justin asked.  Brian's softening dick slid out of Justin as he did so.  The boy sighed but as Brian's face came closer he began to lick his own essence off the man's face.  Brian closed his eyes and left him to his work.



"There," Justin said clasping Brian close.  "All clean."



"What about the rest of me?" Brian asked.



"We could try out the new showers," Justin said.



"Okay," Brian said straightening up, "but…"



"But what?"



"You, me, naked, shower, we need another condom."


Justin giggled.  "Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?"


"Only the truth."


Justin knew he was right.  "There's some in the bottom of that garment bag."  Brian gave him a look. "I thought I might get lucky on one of the flights I took," Justin giggled.



"And did you?"


"Once or twice," Justin said with a mischievous grin.



"Come on, lucky," Brian said taking his hand and grabbing the garment bag.  Justin giggled as he turned on the shower for it to warm up and Brian hunted around for the condoms in the bottom of the bag.  "Aha," Brian cried triumphantly holding up a handful of condoms. "You couldn't have gotten too lucky. You still have all these left."


Justin stuck his tongue out at him.  Brian grabbed him and sucked the tongue into his own mouth.  They turned round and round under the warm water neither wanting to break the kiss.  Brian's hands roamed Justin's body and Justin's hands clamped Brian's head against his mouth.  When Justin released him, his hands clasped Justin's buttocks and squeezed. Justin moaned his approval.



"You still have the best ass," Brian said into his ear.



"Thank you, sir."


"But you are a naughty schoolboy.  You'll have to be punished."


"Really?"


"Yes, but … um … later," Brian conceded as his cock was enveloped by Justin's warm hand.



"So are we done with the anatomy lesson?" Justin asked his hand still stroking Brian's erection.



"I thought perhaps I should show you how this," and Brian put his hand on top of Justin's, "fits here."  He turned Justin around and pressed him against the wall. Justin heard the rip of the condom pack and felt Brian's cock at his pucker.  He bent forward exposing his ass in its full glory and giving Brian easier access. "You are a bad boy," Brian teased.



"And you love it," Justin grinned over his shoulder.  It was good to be able to joke with Brian in that free and easy way that they used to.  He had missed that part of their relationship along with so many other things – dancing at Babylon, working separately but at the same time at the loft, shopping, playing pool at Woody's, sex.  Brian shoved in and forced Justin against the wall. Justin grunted and pushed back. The force of their collision drove all thought from his mind and he gave himself up to the sensations that Brian caused to course though him.   



It felt so good to be with Brian again.  He knew it was the right thing to do. They were so good together.  The old feelings washed over him and he rode the waves of pleasure that coursed through his body.  The water beat on their bodies but the thrusts were hotter. The slap of Brian's balls against Justin's ass was almost drowned out by the pulsing cascade above them.  Everything was sense and feeling. Justin basked in it. It had been a long time.



When they came within seconds of each other Brian fell against his back and pressed him to the wall.  He relished the weight of the man spent from the ecstasy they had created together. He felt Brian pull away and turned to kiss the lips of the man that he still loved.  Brian held him close and Justin knew there was no better place to be.



"The water's cooling off," Brian said.  "Maybe I need a bigger water tank now that we have this room."


Justin was not at all pleased that Brian was thinking of business.  He reached for the back of Brian's head and forced their lips together.  Brian could do nothing but kiss back. They could both feel their arousal growing once again.



"Again?" Brian said arching his eyebrow.


"It has been a long time," Justin said with a twinkle in his eye.



"I suppose we could continue your lessons on the new bed," Brian conceded.



"We're wet and we have no towels in here."



"Fuck!" Brian replied.



"Wait," Justin told him and skipped back into the schoolroom.  He returned momentarily with his shirt. "It's ruined anyway, so we can use it to dry off."


"Resourceful little thing, aren't you?"


"But of course."


Brian chuckled.  Justin liked the sound of that.  It was real and genuine. Justin finished wiping most of Brian and handed him the shirt so he could return the favor.  When they were mostly dry they walked back to the bedroom setup.



"Hm…" Brian said.  "Can we use your pants and blazer to cover the bed?"


"Sure," Justin said.  "I doubt that I'll wear it again, unless someone wants to play teacher/student."  He smiled suggestively at Brian.



"Let's do it." Brian flipped the clothes out onto the bed and crawled on top.  He patted the spot beside him and Justin joined him. Justin wrapped himself around Brian's body and kissed and rubbed every part that he could reach.  He almost knew in that moment what Brian meant by 'never enough'. He could never get enough of this man. After all they had gone through he still wanted Brian more than he had ever wanted anyone else in his life.  He suspected that would always be true.



Justin felt his cock responding to Brian's insistent kisses.  They could always turn each other on. If only Brian could feel the same way about him that he felt about Brian.  Justin sighed.



"What's wrong?" Brian asked.



"Fuck me, Brian.  We'll worry about that later."


Brian was happy to oblige and once more they danced together on the new bed getting tangled in Justin's old school clothes.  They rocked and bucked and drove each other insane with their bites and raking nails and kisses and strokes. When the inevitable happened and they were spent, they curled up against each other and quickly dropped off to sleep.



Some time later Brian heard the door to the fantasy room hit the wall as it was flung open.  He and Justin were still entwined lying naked on the new bed. He looked up to see Ty staring back at him.



"What the fuck are you doing?" Brian demanded shielding Justin with his body and grabbing at the blazer to cover them as the boy started to stir.



"We've been looking for you.  There's a problem with a delivery," Ty said still taking in the scene before him.



"Get the fuck out of here!" Brian shouted.  "And close the fucking door behind you! Asshole!"  Brian looked down to see Justin's baby blues locked on his.



"It'll be all over the Quoin in minutes," Justin giggled.



"Who gives a fuck?  They should be so lucky."


"I love you, Master Kinney," Justin said spontaneously.  He immediately knew he had said the wrong thing. He felt Brian tense up.  Next thing he knew he was alone on the bed and Brian was quickly putting his clothes on.  "Brian, what's wrong?" Justin asked in bewilderment.


 

"Don't ever say that you love me.  Don't even think it. Don't fucking love me!  I'm not worth it." The door slammed behind him and Justin fell back on the bed wondering once again what the fuck had happened.