- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is for Gina who wanted the sexy stuff (thanks for Shenanigans) and for Danny who reminded me about trust!

 

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE: The Sexy Bits


Chapter 2


*************************

"Brian, Brian?"

 

 

"Up here Sunshine; oh man you look beat."


"Yeah, Kiki called in sick, Deb already did a double, I had to stay until they could get someone in, I stink like burnt fries."


"Go take a shower; you want help?"


"Nah, but could you um..."


"Hot cocoa? Of course, anything for you Sunshine, now go shower, you smell like the pink plate special; uh what was the pink plate special?"


"You don't want to know." *shudder*


"Feel better?"


"Oh yeah."


"Here's your cocoa, it's not too hot and there's whipped cream in it. I never understood how you can drink that before going to bed. Doesn't the caffeine keep you awake?"


"Nah, besides when you heat up milk it creates a chemical like a natural sleeping pill."


"Shit, how do you know all this stuff...never mind, I know 1500 blah, blah, blah."


*giggle*


"Brian, what are you reading?"


"Pride and Prejudice; don't look at me that way I can read you know."


"I know that but Jane Austen? I thought you hate all that girly romantic shit."


"Well I thought if I couldn't get through all 5 hours of the movie maybe I could read it. I read some of her stuff in college. I liked Mansfield Park and when the movie came out I reread Sense and Sensibility. I could never get through Emma, she was always whining about something, it kinda reminded me of Michael."


"Okay, who are you and what have you done with the real Brian Kinney. This is unreal, no, surreal."


"Why you say that?"


"Cause I'm laying in bed with the stud of Liberty Avenue discussing the works of Jane Austen, drinking cocoa that you prepared no less."


"Well just don't spill any."


"Brian do you realize we're doing normal couple stuff and shit I think I'm turning into a lesbian. Whoa! Hey why'd you squeeze my balls?"


So you'd know you're not a lesbian."


"Fuck."


"Not now, you need sleep. You finish your cocoa?"


"Yup, thanks."


"You're welcome; snuggle up Baby. *giggle* You have a cocoa mustache, here. *lick, kiss*


"Bri?"


"Hmm"


"Read to me, you have a soothing voice."


"Okay Sunshine but if you tell anyone..."


"I know you'd have to kill me, but I don't ever want to hear you say that you don't do romance cause if you do I'm going to say only one word, cocoa. I am sooo on to you."


"Fucker"


"Read"


***************************************************************


"Mr. Gardiner soon wrote again to his brother. To Mr. Bennet's acknowledgments he briefly replied, with assurances of his eagerness to promote the welfare of any of his family;..."


Brian Darcy Kinney awoke to the fragrance of dozens of red and white rose filling every flat surface of their bed chamber. The young master was celebrating another anniversary. They have been living at the villa for nearly five years now. Upon the first anniversary of when they met Justin lead him out to the garden bidding him to close his eyes. When he opened them he saw the roses with their small delicate blossoms. Justin had managed to grow the cuttings that he taken from Pemberley. But they were so few and so delicate that Justin could not bear to cut them. The lovers stood in front of the rose bushes and embraced.


Upon their second year, Justin cut one red and one white to adorn their breakfast tray. As their love and life flourished so did their roses.


Kinney stretched his long lanky body, the scent of sex in the air. His manhood was raw and he felt the burn at his own entrance. A smile splayed across his lips wondering how the young master could manage to walk. If Kinney burned Justin must be ablaze.


In a few days they would stroll down to the beach and bathe in the sea reminiscent of the pond, the day and night when they declared their love and their lives were forever changed. And in a couple months they would celebrate five years of life at the villa.


All good memories for Kinney, it seemed his life began the day he first saw Justin in the garden and the first night Justin slept in his bed.


Kinney would never forget that first night. Justin frightened but brave, he had the courage to tell Kinney he was untouched. Kinney never had such courage, recalling his own first time when he was even younger than Justin was. Kinney was perhaps 14 or 15 but being so tall he had the look of a man of twenty. There were many brothels in London where a young man could be educated in the arts of carnal acts. There were even a few brothels that catered to clientele with special needs. Kinney was directed to one. He had not the courage to tell his ‘teacher' that he would be Kinney's first. The teacher was not a cruel man and for the most part Kinney enjoyed all he felt and did except for the one final act of submission. It took some time in the dark room for the teacher to realize that he was not with an experienced man. He apologized to Kinney and helped him into his carriage. Kinney went home battered and bloodied.


When Kinney got home he allowed only his nanny to attend him. He sequestered himself in his rooms for weeks, bathing two or three times a day, not speaking to anyone, eating very little. Physically he recovered quickly being young and strong. Mentally he still bore the scars and he vowed never to be again in a submissive position. He also vowed to be a kind and gentle lover and never to lay with one inexperienced but his heart forever closed. Until he meet his boy, his Justin, now the young master.


Kinney had lead Justin into the bedchamber and slowly removed the boy's clothes. Kinney never beheld such beauty, his stare made the boy blush from his chest to his ears.


"Do I please you master?"


"Very much; come here."


Kinney held open his arms and drew the boy into his chest. He cupped Justin's chin and leaned down to kiss. Justin had never kissed and was unsure what to do; he closed his eyes and let the waves of passion flow over him. He snaked his arms about Kinney's waist and opened his mouth allowing his master to control and guide him. He trusted Kinney completely. As their kiss deepened Justin felt his legs go weak, Kinney caught him and carried him to the bed placing him in the center of the soft feather bed. Kinney removed his dressing gown and his breeches. He stood for inspection.


"Do I please you? My age, does it offend you?"


"Aye, no! But I have none to compare you; you are so..."


"Say it boy."


"You are so big."


Kinney laughed, "not much bigger than you young master."


"Are all men so...?"


"Endowed, I believe is the word you seek and no, men are not all equal in their endowments. But I have often heard it said that it is the prowess of the owner of the organ and not the quantity of it is what is important but then it is often men with lesser endowments who usually speak such."


It took only a few moments for Kinney's words to be understood and Justin laughed. His laughter being infectious Kinney joined him. They laughed until they cried holding their bellies due to the pain. When they calmed Kinney drew the boy close to caress the soft pale skin, inhaling the fresh young scent.


"Justin I promise you I will not cause you any pain. We will proceed slowly and learn each others likes and dislikes. My first time was not all pleasant, I would not wish that for you. Justin I must ask."


"Anything sir."


"You have lived in the stables, amongst the animals, you are aware of how animals breed."


"Aye sir."


"For men and women the act can be pleasurable and not just for the purposes of breeding as the good book would instruct us. Two men can experience the pleasure of it."


"But sir we are not made as women we do not have..."


Justin stared into the hazel eyes and began to understand.


"Oh, OH!"


Kinney nodded.


"Not tonight, not ever if that is not what you wish," Kinney whispered softly into the boy's ear. "Tonight I would touch you, kiss you; would you allow this?"


"Yes"


"Then lay back and allow me to pleasure you."


And pleasure Justin he did, spilling Justin's seed four times that first night. The master was a master of many arts and had control over his long fingers and tongue.


Justin first spilled into Kinney's hands. The master gently took hold of the boy's manhood stroking it with a steady pace. When the heat and friction became almost unbearable Kinney wet his palm with spit and continued his ministrations to Justin. Justin lay back and moaned, writhing his head into the pillows. Kinney gently thumbed the slit encouraging droplets to flow then using it as further lubrication. With a few more strokes of his long fingers Justin arched his back and shot waves and waves of his pearly treasure into the master's hand. Justin lay panting, seeing flashes of white before his eyes.


"Have I died?"


Kinney chuckled, "believe me my sweet young sir, this is only the beginning. You, we have much more to experience."


"There is more, how will I survive it?"


"I have no doubt that you will Sunshine, no doubt at all."


Kinney kissed the boy's lips then trailed his kisses down the boy's chest sucking and gently nibbling on each nipple. Justin's semi erect penis jumped in his master's hand. Kinney continued down the boy's abdomen to his navel gently probing, running his tongue around the edge secretly willing the boy to understand that there was another part of the boy's body he would do this to. As Kinney continued to lick the boy's navel Justin grabbed handfuls of Kinney's hair arching again, screaming out the master's given name. Kinney then took the boy's hard reddened cock into his month and sucked. It took only moments for the boy to explode, the master drank up every drop.


"Sir I do not think I can bear much more."


"Then we will stop and rest a while." Kinney dropped onto his back drawing the boy to his chest, Justin draped his arm across Kinney's chest and threw a leg over the master's own. They lay quiet, listening to each other breathe.


After some time.


"Mr. Kinney would you allow me to pleasure you?"


"You have already done so."


"May I do to you what you have done?"


"Do you wish to?"


"Yes with all my heart."


"Then go to it."


Justin hesitated briefly, he had touched himself in the past but the sensation was so powerful that it only required one or two strokes of his hand and it was over. The master had such control that he was able to make pleasure seem to last forever. Justin had no such skill.


"Justin I have much self control, I can make last long enough for your pleasure and for you to learn; just touch me."


Justin looked up, astonished that the master seemed to know what was in his mind. Justin drew in a breath and touched his master's long organ parroting the movements of his teacher. Kinney moaned with approval arching and thrusting his hips. Justin gently squeezed forcing droplets from Kinney's slit. Without thinking Justin lapped them up eliciting a groan from Kinney.


After what seemed like hours to Justin, he heard Kinney moan out, "Justin I am close I must..."


"Do it," Justin commanded. Kinney expelled his own seed into the hand of his boy, onto his own chest and the underside of his chin. Justin played with a small pool that had gathered on Kinney's chest. Bringing his fingers to his nose he sniffed at it then stuck his fingers into his mouth sucking them clean. Happily surprise that he liked the taste Justin licked his master's chest and chin clean. Justin left the bed, finding his own shirt Justin dampened it with water and washed the remainder off Kinney's abdomen. Justin lay back down next to his lover.


"Did I please you?"


"Could you not tell? Yes Justin you have pleased me, rest now."


The lovers curled around each other and fell asleep.


Kinney recalled the first time he was able to know the boy completely. It was only a few days before their journey to Naples. Justin had his own suite of rooms befitting his new station. On this night Kinney softly padded to Justin's rooms. Justin was packing his trunks when Kinney gently knocked at the door.


"Enter"


"Justin I have need of you."


Justin stood and embraced his lover feeling Kinney's hardness pressing against him.


"Do you wish me to take you in hand?"


"Justin I wish to know you, do you understand?"


"I believe so, what am I to do?"


"Do you trust me?"


"With my life sir."


"Then go into your bedchamber and wait for me."


Justin did as he was bid removing his clothes before getting into bed. He was nervous. He was not worried about his own cleanliness, he had adopted Kinney's rituals of bathing upon rising in the morning and in the evening and especially when he knew they would sleep together. Kinney had not yet entered him. Justin had only experienced Kinney's fingers slipping into him only twice, the pleasure of it outweighed the momentary twinge of pain.


When Kinney returned he was carrying a tray. On it were two roses, one red and one white. Also on the tray was wine, bread, cheese and fruit. There was also a sweet smelling amber liquid. The puzzled look amused Kinney and he laughed. "Tis honey for the bread and for something else." Justin raised his eyebrows wiggling them as he smiled, Kinney raised his own brow and smiled back.


After enjoying their repast and removing the tray Kinney and Justin lay naked together in the middle of Justin's bed. Kinney kissed the boy and nudged him onto his belly. Kinney kissed, trailing warm puffs of air down the boy's spine stopping at the swell of the boy's pale firm round rump. Kissing the dip just above the globes he gently parted the cheeks, Kinney inhaled the scent then blew his hot breath on the tight pink orifice. Licking his lips Kinney began to lick the entrance to his desire.


Justin groaned out loudly and clutched at the pillows never before feeling such pleasure. After 30 minutes of the most pleasant torture Kinney whispered, "I want you now." Justin moaned out his permission. Finding the honey, using a small amount for added lubrication Kinney again kissed and licked the boy's hole causing it to spasm.


Kinney spat into his hand rubbing it onto his cock. With one hand he steadied the boy's hip, with the other he guided the head of his penis into the boy stopping just past the first ring of muscle. Kinney waited there for both of them to adjust to the new sensation.


"Are you ready?"


Justin still not quite understanding that there was more to it, said yes. Kinney slowly pushed his full length into the boy. Justin let out a cry and Kinney halted.


"Breathe, breathe Justin. I will not move until you say." Justin began to breathe as instructed.


"Good, do you wish me to begin?"


Justin grunted. Kinney began to thrust slowly in and out of Justin relishing in the tight warmth of the boy surrounding him.


Justin lay unmoving, taking in the master's manhood and reeling from the pleasure of it. After sometime he found his courage, raising his hips higher and lowering his shoulders, Justin began to meet each of Kinney's thrusts. Kinney grabbed the boy's waist and quickened his pace, doubling their pleasure. Kinney began to loose his control, the tightness of the boy, the newness of this next phase of their love and the unexpected participation of Justin overwhelmed Kinney.


"Justin I must have release."


"Now, release us both," Justin managed to cry out.


Kinney reached around grabbing the boy's throbbing member and tugged. Both men crying out as Justin spilled his seed onto the blankets , Kinney spilling deep within the tight walls of Justin's tunnel.


They collapsed both spent, immediately falling asleep.


Kinney stretched again wondering where his young master was hiding himself. A light wrapping at his door broke through his thoughts. "Yes."



It was Mrs. Novotney. "Sir, the young master desires me to ask if you would do him the honor of joining him for breakfast in the garden."



"When?"



"In an hour sir."



"Please inform him that the honor would be all mine."



"Very good sir, I shall have Michael prepare your bath."


"Thank you madam."


As she left Kinney heard Michael in the other room preparing the tub then going into his dressing room to lay out the clothes for the day. Kinney entered the tub languishing in the warm water. He recalled another anniversary, the next first in their lives.


Twas the night before their journey, their last night in England.


"I wish to know all of you, feel all of you and have you know all of me as well."


After Kinney's first time with a man he had vowed never to submit again, always to be the one in control. Now with Justin he would allow himself to give over the control.


As they lay together Kinney whispered into the boy's ear, "I want you inside me."


"You are sure of this?"


"Yes I wish to feel what you feel but it has been many years."


"Then I will be as you were with me."


Justin's skills of learning, of mimicry served him well, even to the honey. Justin's gentleness and patience wiped away the memory of Kinney's first time. Although Kinney prefers to take the dominate role, there have been many nights where Justin may dominate.


Kinney lay upon his bed on his belly. To help accommodate the differences in their stature Kinney placed a small cushion under his own hips. Justin kissed the slim hips, parting Kinney's thighs and cheeks to gain access. His limited experience not withstanding Justin licked and kissed the puckered flesh before him. When he felt the time was right he spat on his fingers and slowly worked them in to loosen the tight muscle. Remembering the honey, Justin placed a small amount around the entrance, then gently pushing himself in. Never had experiencing anything like this before Justin almost lost himself. He stopped his movements when he spied a small tear slip out of his lover's eye.


"I will stop."


"No, do it boy."


"But I have hurt you."


"Tis only the pain of the first thrust it will end quickly."


"Then why do you cry?"


"You are so gentle with me, I have never felt such love."


"Then allow me to love you more."


Justin regained his control over his body slowly thrusting in and out for as long as his lover had want of him. He felt the tensing of Kinney's body beneath him and knew that their release was emanate. Reaching around Kinney's waist, Justin gave Kinney's cock several strong tugs. Both men screamed at their release. As Justin was about to withdraw Kinney asked him, "stay, please stay; I wish you to remain in me for as long as possible." Justin stayed until he softened and slipped out.


Kinney completed his bath, donned his clothes and joined his beautiful young master in the first of their many anniversaries.


**************************************************************


"Morning."


"Morning Sunshine. You sleep okay?"


"Yeah, I must of fallen asleep while you were reading."


"Yup, didn't make it passed two lines."



"Your voice must have lulled me to sleep."


"That and the fact you were dog assed tired. You work too hard."


"Hey, you want to go on vacation, so we both have to work hard."


"I suppose. Justin?"


"Huh?"


"Missed you last night."


"Missed you too, but I'm awake now." Justin wiggled his eyebrows.


The lovers kissed.


Brian reached for the ever present condom and the tube of lube. As Justin started to roll over onto his belly Brian stopped him. Gazing into the deep blue eyes, Brian nodded his head and handed the condom and lube to Justin.

 

"Do me boy."