- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

A snippet, a conversation between Rage and JT, to sooth the pain.


It's All the Rage


****************************************


"Yeah."


"Hey, Brian!"


"Hiya, Sonny Boy. You get back to sleep?" No more annoying thoughts about Zephyr?"


"Yup, went right back to sleep. All thoughts of Zephyr gone."


"Good boy. Now, I have something very important to discuss with you before Rage and JT have that serious chat."


"Oh? What's up?"


"Your laundry, that's what's up."


"My laundry?"


"Yes, specifically, your dirty socks and your hoodie. Do you ever wash that thing?"


"Of course I wash it. Are you saying I left it there?"


"Yes, you left it here, as if you didn't know. That thing is like your second skin and don't change the subject. You left it hanging in MY closet smelling like the Pink Plate special. And you left a pair of your grey socks, at least I think they're grey, under my pillow."


"Hey, you're lucky it wasn't a pair of my briefs."


"Sunshine, I always knew where your ass had been, your feet are quite another matter."


"Asshole. We're wasting a significant amount of my minutes discussing my dirty clothes."


"No, we're not. I upgraded your plan before you left. You can call my number anytime for free and you have free weekend minutes. Besides, I think our discussion is very significant."


"I don't know what to say."


"Try saying, ‘thank you, Brian.'"


"Thank you, Asshole."


"Close enough. So, how are you really? JT getting any lately?"


"Brian, you're beginning to sound like Emmett, he wants all the gory details. I, what I mean is, JT is a little confused. He doesn't know the rules around here, so he usually goes home after work, takes walks on the beach and sketches a lot. What does Rage want him to do?"


"Sunshine."


"Please Brian, JT really needs to know. He's lonely, he misses Rage so much, he misses his family, he gets scared sometimes. What would Rage do?"


"Rage isn't as mature as JT, he'd probably go out on the prowl and do something really stupid, full pain management mode. JT's not like that, he'll be very careful. If he wants his dick sucked then he'd make sure he's in a backroom somewhere, in a popular club. No back alleys for JT, Rage couldn't take it if JT got hurt. Rage is too far away and may not get there in time. If JT wants to get laid, Rage would prefer that JT demonstrates how versatile he is; JT may look like a little twink bottom boy but he's not. JT is a very good top. Rage knows the truth about JT, but Rage conveniently puts that knowledge out of his brain and uses his mind controlling powers to keep his JT his bottom boy."


"JT remembers, ‘Drop your pants, bend over.' Surely you can use your amazing super powers for something more constructive than that?"


"Try as I might Sunshine, I can't think of anything else right now. Rage misses his JT. He misses the smell of his hair, the softness of his pale skin, his smile, the way he laughs and even the way he hogs Rage's restorative bed. Rage has a secret, a secret that no one not even his best friend knows. Rage has had his dick sucked a few times but no one can compare to JT and there hasn't been any saving of Gayopolis, one fuck at a time. Rage has gotten boring in his old age. His alter ego goes to his agency which, by the way, is doing fabulously, works all day like a dog until his bitch assistant pushes him out the door. Do I have you to thank for that one? Don't answer that, I really don't want to know. And who put the bug up Debbie's ass that I'm not eating? She's here at least three times a week bringing me food. I'm going to get fat. Fat. Boring. Pathetic."


"No, never fat or boring and certainly not pathetic. Rage has matured. He has a lot of responsibilities and he needs to consider his health. Making sure Rage stays healthy so he can keep Gayopolis safe for perverts is very important work. JT would be lost without Rage."


"Nonsense, JT will do fine without Rage, besides in the world of Gayopolis there are many who could take his place."


"No, there isn't, no one could ever takes Rage's place. He's always there, wherever JT goes, no matter who he's with, Rage is always there. JT can never forget. JT gets hard just thinking about Rage. Late at night when I'm, when JT is alone in his bed he thinks of Rage. Rage's long hard body, the way his muscles ripple under his costume, the way Rage's cock can stay hard all night long. The way he holds JT after they fuck, the way JT feels safe in his arms. For JT, there could never be any other man. Brian, I'm,... my,... so hard."


"Lay down, Sunshine. Take that beautiful thick cock out. Slowly touch yourself, real slow. That's it, gently stroke yourself, make it last. Are you leaking? Spread it around. Mmm, I can almost taste you, sweet and salty. The smell of your soft pubes tickling my nose. Your tight ass in my hands; my dick buried balls deep inside you. You wanna cum?"


"Yes, need to..."


"Come on, Justin, cum for me. NOW!"


"Augh, UH!"


"You still with me, little boy?"


"Mmm, yeah. I haven't cum that hard since, since I left. Thank you Brian."


"My pleasure, Sunshine. Is JT feeling any better?"


"Yes, I think he is. He seems to have a greater understanding about how to behave, of what's expected of him. And he's come to the conclusion that taking walks on the beach, by himself, is not such a bad thing. And that just because he's far from home, it doesn't mean he has to act like an asshole and suck and fuck everything that moves cause JT has nothing to prove to anyone. There's nothing wrong in wanting to stay true to Rage, even if it is in an unconventional way. JT has nothing to fear cause Rage is there, looking after him, and with free minutes. Yeah, everything is okay now."


"Glad that's settled. We were beginning to sound like a pair of lesbians and you know how that makes my dick soft. Now I have one more matter to discuss with you before you go on your merry little way. What the fuck did you say to Cynthia?"

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

For Cujo: Small talk between Rage and JT