- Text Size +

Normal  



Pittsburgh – Brian's Jeep



Brian and Justin were in the Jeep driving back to the loft.  They sat in silence as Brian drove. Neither could quite believe what had just happened at Jennifer's condo.  Jennifer had wanted them to stay for coffee and to talk, but they had wanted to escape, to digest the incredible about-face that Craig Taylor had just pulled.



"I don't know what to think," Justin said shaking his head.



"Do you think that was for real?" Brian asked.  "I kept expecting him to turn blue any second and start screaming at us for even occupying the same universe he does."



"I can barely get my mind around it.  The next few days will prove whether he was serious about having me be part of his life again.  I'm almost afraid to hope."



Brian looked over at Justin.  He knew how much Justin had wished for something like this to happen, how desperately he wanted his father's love and approval.  But every time he had sought it, Craig had stomped on his heart with a massive pair of jackboots. He was afraid to encourage Justin in hoping for a relationship with his father.  If it didn't come about this time, Brian was afraid Justin would truly be devastated.


They pulled into the parking space at the loft and got out.  They rode silently up in the elevator.



"I could use a drink," Brian said when they closed the loft door behind them.



"So could I," Justin responded.



Brian poured them each a Beam, wanting something stronger than beer.



"What a day!" Justin sighed, downing a good portion of his drink.  "I got re-enrolled at the IFA, I moved out on you and back in on the same day, and now my father drops this bombshell."



"They say good things come in threes … or is it bad things?"



"I hope these are good things," Justin responded.  "I've had enough bad things to last me a lifetime."



"Maybe all the bad stuff is behind you."



"Is that Brian Kinney speaking?"  Justin looked at him quizzically.



"I hope this works out for the best.  I don't want to…to see you get hurt again."



"Did you see Molly?  I couldn't believe how she was supporting Dad and encouraging him.  I don't think he could have done that without her being there."



"That girl has more balls than any ten men I know, present company excluded."



Justin chuckled.  "She was awesome, standing up to Dad and asking him if he would turn her out if she did something he didn't like."



"Justin … don't get your hopes up too much.  Wait and see what your father does."



"I'll try, but I'm so excited.  Finally he seems to get it."



"Let's hope so."  Brian still had his doubts.



"Brian," Justin began, "do you think things could finally be normal for us?"



Brian could see that Justin was being completely serious, but he didn't want to give him false hope.  "Your father wanted you to be normal, and look where that led. Justin, we don't exactly fall into the category of normal, by the traditional definition of that word.  I'm not sure things will ever be quote, unquote, normal for us."



Justin sighed.



"But that's not to say that things won't be better and more fun and more exciting."



Brian had begun chewing on Justin's earlobe and his warm breath on Justin's throat was having the desired effect.  He felt Justin mold himself into his body in that act of complete trust and longing that made Brian's cock turn instantly hard.  Nobody else had ever reacted to him like Justin did. He gave himself to Brian completely and with such enthusiasm and caring. Brian almost felt like weeping when he thought about it.



"I need you," Brian whispered in that husky voice that went straight to Justin's dick.



"Let's go to bed and practice our abnormal acts," Justin whispered back.



"Anything you want, baby."



Justin loved it when Brian called him baby.  They moved to the bedroom shedding clothes as they went.  When they got to the bed they were almost naked. Justin wrapped himself around Brian's body and they kissed for what seemed like an eternity.  They were so lost in the kisses that they almost forgot to breathe.


Finally Justin pushed away, gasping for air.  "God, I love you," he managed to get out. "Make love to me."



Brian knew that he was requesting something more than fucking and he was prepared to give it to him.  He took Justin in his arms for another long and lingering kiss. He gently lowered his lover to the bed and pulled off his underwear.  He slipped off the last of his own clothes and lay down beside this young man who had become so necessary in his life. He kissed Justin again, running his tongue over Justin's teeth and exploring every part of the boy's mouth.  He felt Justin's cock jump against his leg.



"Be patient," he whispered.  "This is going to be slow … and exquisite."



Justin looked at this man who could be so remote and so cruel, and here he was tender and kind and gentle.  He was such an enigma.



Brian began kissing along Justin's jaw and down his throat, across his collarbone and down the inside of his arm.  He kissed the hollow on the inside of Justin's elbow and felt the boy tremble. "I've found another good spot," Brian said and smiled at him.



He did the same thing on the other arm and got the same reaction.  He moved over to Justin's nipples, kissing and sucking and licking until Justin whimpered.  Brian's hand took hold of Justin's cock and felt the precum drip onto his fingers. He used it to lubricate his strokes up and down the purple rod.  He felt Justin suck in a quick breath and stopped. He didn't want him to come yet.



He felt Justin relax and move back from the brink.  He resumed his kisses on Justin's stomach, around his navel and down to his groin.  His fingers played in the blond hair of the boy's pubes. He continued down to Justin's thighs, bypassing the leaking cock. He lifted Justin's leg and kissed behind his knee, then up the inside of the thigh to Justin's balls which he kissed and sucked.  He did the same thing for the other leg. When he reached Justin's balls again, he felt his lover grab his hair and hold on. He stopped and gave Justin time to regain some control.



He grabbed a condom and slipped it on.  He lubed his own aching cock and used his lubed fingers to press into Justin's hole.  He felt the boy gasp and press back.



"Ready?" he whispered.



Justin opened his eyes and nodded.  Brian pressed the tip of his cock into Justin and waited for the boy to adjust.



"Open your eyes," Brian said.  "I want to look at your eyes and I want you to look at me."



Justin obliged.  As his eyes focused on Brian's, he felt the man lunge forward to impale him fully on his throbbing cock.  Justin expelled a breath at the sudden intrusion, but then smiled at his lover, both of them being exactly where they wanted to be.



Brian began his in and out rhythm, slowly and deeply at first, savoring each stroke, then building to a shallower and more rapid pistoning.  He felt his balls draw up and knew he was close. Justin stared into his eyes, mouth open, gasping for air. Electric jolts began to radiate from his groin and he gave a last thrust just as Justin cried out and came, shooting all over both of them.  Brian's own cum filled the condom as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through his body. He let himself slide down on top of the boy, his head resting in the cum on Justin's chest. They lay like that for several minutes, still joined together, and barely able to catch their breaths.



"Brian," Justin whispered his voice soft and tender.



"Um," Brian murmured.



"I love you."



"But will you still need me, when I'm sixty-four?" Brian muttered quoting the Beatles song.



"I'll always need you, but I could breathe a lot better if you shifted off me."



"How quickly the romance is gone!" Brian said rolling off the boy.  He disposed of the condom and turned to face his lover.



"That was … exquisite," Justin said kissing Brian and using the strange word that the man had chosen to describe how he was going to make love to him.



"Nice to know that I can live up to my predictions."



"You always do."



"I try."



"Are we going to be all right if I move back in here and stay with you?"



"As long as you're with me everything will be fine."



"Why couldn't you have said that to me before I left to go with Ethan?"



Brian made a face at the mention of that name.  "I wasn't ready to admit it."



"And you are now?"



"Sometimes we have to experience the absence of something, of someone, to know what their presence really means."



Justin stared at Brian, the import of that statement gradually sinking into his head.  "You amaze me sometimes."



"Why, because I occasionally say things that make sense?"



"Because you are such a cynical asshole most of the time and then you say something so sweet like that.  You obviously have thought about it a lot."



"I've had some time on my hands the last few weeks, lots of contemplative time alone."



"I'm sorry about that."



"Don't be.  We wouldn't be at this place now if all the other things hadn't happened."



"But it's been so painful."



"For me too, but we survived and it brought us back together, hopefully better than ever."



"Definitely better than ever."



"You know I would never make you do anything you don't want to do."



"I know."



"I want you here, but it's still your decision to stay or go."



"I'm staying."



"Good."



"I'm hungry," Justin said.



"Aren't you always?"



Justin chuckled.  "Let's go make a normal sandwich in our normal kitchen and eat it in our normal living room."



"I like the 'our' part of that statement, but I think we should go make a queer sandwich in our queer kitchen and eat it in our queer living room."



"Deal!" Justin replied giggling.  "And my father can take it or leave it.  Who cares about normal? It's what's right for us!"



"I knew you were a quick study."



Brian grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him up from the bed.  He kissed him and taking his hand led him naked down to the kitchen.  He opened the fridge and stood staring into it.



"What's wrong?" Justin asked.


 

"What ingredients go into a queer sandwich?" Brian asked tongue in cheek, and they both laughed, a true and easy laugh for the first time in a long time.