- Text Size +

Chapter 1


Brian propped his head on his hand and watched Justin sleep.  Memories of the kidnapping came flooding back. Brinn’s shattered arm was healing and Gus didn’t seem to have any major effects but he was still a bit worried for his love. He knew Justin was having bad dreams yet and although he had made progress, he was still nervous in bed. He hoped someday his uninhibited spirit would be back.


Brian looked forward to tonight.  JR was babysitting for Jim and Mary who were going into town until very late. She was just going to sleep at their place. Brinn was going to San Francisco with Gus, Lucky, and Shelby for a doctor’s appointment.  


Justin felt horrible that he wasn’t taking Brinn to the appointment.  He felt he was failing his daughter but just the thought of going back to San Francisco had given him a panic attack.  How long would it be before he felt safe again? He hadn’t left the vineyard since they got back and right now he didn’t know if he ever would.


Justin stirred and Brian kissed his pouting mouth. Brian knew for a split second he panicked but then Justin realized where he was and he pressed against Brian for another kiss. “Good Morning, Baby. Are you sure we shouldn’t be taking Brinn today?”


“Brinn will be in very good hands and, Sunshine, when is the last time we have had the house to ourselves.  Oh, ya, we haven’t ever spent a night alone here.” Brian’s mouth traveled down his body until he claimed Justin’s manhood.


“Oh, Baby, you are right.  But i think we need to talk to Gus.  I am worried about him. You and I both know he is fucking both Shelby and Lucky.  I like them both but Gus is playing too hard for Gus.” Justin groaned as Brian continued to stroke and lick him. As Brian swallows every drop, Justin felt a tear run down his cheek.  He loved Brian’s cock. He loved stroking it, licking it, sucking it but the maniac took that from him. He hoped someday but just the thought of it made him tense up.


Brian pulled him into his arms.  “It’s alright, Sunshine, it will all be fine.”



Justin and Brian showered and as they dressed they heard Lucky arrive for Brinn.  He really was helping her. She was sleeping through the night most of the time now.  She still cries when Lucky works with her but it doesn’t last long and it’s not the screams it was at first. When the therapy had started he couldn’t stay in the house but now Justin didn’t have to leave.  He went to the kitchen and started breakfast.


Thirty minutes later, Brinn came bounding out of her room, “Daddy, Daddy Lucky only had to kiss four tears away.”


Justin dropped to the floor to wrap his arms around her. “That is great, Sweetheart! Are you sure you don’t mind going to the doctor with Gus?”


“I don’t mind.  I will have Shelby and Lucky, too.”


“Thank you, Sweetie. Are you hungry?”


“Pancakes?”


“For a brave girl like you, I’ll make pancakes.”  


Soon JR and Shelby came to the kitchen and then Gus strode in from outside.  


“Looks like breakfast is ready.  Let me go find Lucky.”


“Gussy, I only had four tears today.”


“That is amazing, Miss Thing.” As Gus went down the hall he hoped he could get four kisses or more from Lucky.


He stepped in Brinn’s room and shut the door.  Lucky was packing up the things they needed to take to San Fran.  Gus walked up to him and kissed him. “I hear I owe you four kisses since that is how many you gave Brinn this morning.”


“I’d prefer to take something other than the kisses.  Do we have time?” Gus pulled down his jeans to show he was at full attention.  Lucky did the same and grabbed ahold of the dresser. Gus entered in one swift move.  He felt Lucky tense from the intrusion but after a few strokes he was moaning in pleasure.  When they finished and were getting redressed Gus kissed him. “How long did it take you to learn that?”


“Learn what?” Lucky look confused.


“To take it without needing to prep?”


“Gus, I just learned to adjust but some people never enjoy it and others just learn over the years. Don’t sweat it.  Trust me, you offer more than enough.”


There was a knock on the door, “You two are going to miss breakfast.”  Brian said through the door.


“Coming, Pops.” They kissed and rushed out the door.  


Everyone ate breakfast and Shelby walked up to Chantel’s house to say goodbye.  The little girls missed playing together and they both hoped Brinn would get her cast off so she could start doing ‘normal’ stuff again.


As Lucky gave JR a checkup, Brian and Justin asked Gus to come into their room.  “What’s up, Dads? Is there something I need to talk to the doctor about? I thought we were just going to facetime if the doctor has any questions.”


“Gus we aren’t worried about the doctor’s appointment.  We are worried about you, Gussy,” Justin patted the mattress next to him and he sat down.  Justin draped his arms around him and laid his head on Gus’ shoulder. Brian sat down next to Justin.  “Gus, you know we like both Lucky and Shelby but this isn’t normal for you. You love and you love hard but you were never a player.  We just want to be sure you are striking out because of what happened.”


Gus kissed Justin, “Dad, you don’t have to worry.  Neither Shelby or Lucky are thinking of this as a long term.  We are all just there for each other right now. And we are having fun.  I am experiencing things with people you trust….”


“Gus,” Brian reached over and took his hand, “As long as you are on stable ground we are great with it. You are young and the experiences, well, we did our share of playing around, so as long as you are on solid ground, we’re good with it.  You know we only want what’s best for you, right?”


Gus leaned over and kissed Brian and hugged them both.  “Thanks for caring, but I am good.”


“One more thing, Gus, and I don’t think we really have to say this but, be careful with the sleeping arrangements tonight,” Brian brought up what both he and Justin were thinking.


“Of course we will be.  All three of us will put Brinn first.”  


“We are sure of it.” Justin said reassuringly.



The trip to San Francisco was filled with songs and stories.  They all tried to keep Brinn’s mind off of the upcoming appointment.  They knew she was scared and if Gus admitted it, he was scared, too, not only for the appointment but being back in the city.  They stayed at a hotel right next to the hospital. Once they had checked in it was decided that they would have a girls room and a boys room.  It was just one night so they had two adjoining rooms.


As Lucky did therapy with Brinn in the ‘girls’ room, Gus and Shelby sat side by side on the bed. Gus reached up and touched Shelby’s cheek. He kissed her and brought his hand between her legs. He dropped to the floor and said, “Stand up a minute.”  He pulled her pants down and playfully shoved her back onto the mattress. Gus wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her to the edge. He brought his mouth close to her and blew lightly. She shivered. He slid a couple fingers inside as he found her clit.  He licked and sucked as his fingers stroked her. He blew lightly on her clit and as he drove his tongue into her hot wet center she let out a scream. He lapped at her juices and kept licking until she stopped shuttering.


Shelby grabbed his hair and pulled him up. “God, you are so amazing at that. I wish we had time for something else but I think we would be pushing our luck.”


“I’m sorry you won’t be able to play tonight but I will make it up to you when we get home.” As they spoke Gus’ hand drifted down again and before he realized it he again had Shelby writhing  on the bed. This time his mouth was on hers and as she came he silenced the cries of bliss. Gus stroked her arm as her heartbeat went back to normal. She curled into this young man, skilled beyond his years and kissed him. He pulled her close  and after a few moments said, “Maybe you should redress. I don’t want to rush you but….”


“No, you’re right.  They will be here shortly.  Gus, I...” she stopped herself before she said the L word. “That was amazing.” She turned her back to him and pulled her pants back in place.


Gus took a few things out of his bag when there was a knock on the adjoining door and then it opened.  “Gus?” Brinn’s tear stained face peeked in. “I didn’t do so good this afternoon.”


“Oh, Miss Thing, come here.” he sat in the overstuffed chair and pulled her into his lap. “It’s alright, Sweetheart.  It probably stiffened up in the car.” He held her tight against his chest and stroked her hair, kissing the top of her head. Within minutes she was asleep, safe in her brother’s arms.


Shelby watched Gus take care of his sister and deep in her chest she felt a flutter.  Had she really fallen in love with this man? Well, if she did should wouldn’t be telling anyone.  She had no time in her life for love right now but she would definitely continue playing the games he offered.


Lucky walked in from the room next door.  He smiled at Gus. “It was a rough one. Her muscles tightened up in the car and they didn’t want to move.” He walked over and kissed Gus on the head.


Gus reached up and touched Gus’ cheek. “I know you would never hurt her, Lucky. Well, you know what I mean.”


Lucky bent and kissed him deeply, “I remember you being so brave, so tenacious,” his hand slid up Gus’ thigh, avoiding touching Brinn. Bringing his mouth to Gus’ ear. “Can’t wait to get you in that king sized bed.” One more deep kiss and Lucky stepped away from Gus. “So what is our plan for the evening?”


“Too bad Brinn still has the cast on.  She would love to swim.” Gus said softly, not wanting to disturb his sister on his lap.


Shelby absorbed the interaction she had just watched between Lucky and Gus and knew her heart would have to get over this.  She loved him but she couldn’t be in love with Gus Kinney. Gus had too much love to be with one person. “Is there a movie she would like to see?” Shelby questioned. “I know she mentioned one the other day.”  


Both Lucky and Shelby pulled out their phones and started looking. “If we go to an early dinner we can go to a 6:20 pm showing and then have the princess in bed by 9:00.” Shelby said.


“That sounds good to me!” Lucky got a gleam in his eye looking at Gus. “An early night sounds very good.”


Brinn woke up feeling much better and they all left for dinner.  They had picked a pizza place close to the theater. As they ate the pizza and Brinn entertained them Gus’ mind wandered.  He looked out the window and his mind went to the last time he was in the city. Shelby noticed his face and tapped Lucky’s leg, nodding Gus’ direction.  


“Brinn, let’s go wash those pizza fingers before we go to the show.” Shelby led her to the back of the restaurant.


Lucky took Gus’ hand, “What is it, Gus?” Gus clung to Lucky’s hand.  


“It all came back to me.  Brinn and I walking down a street that looked just like this one and then…” Gus grasped for Lucky. Lucky held him tightly.  “I don’t want Brnn to know. I’ll be fine.”


Lucky kissed his cheek.  “We will talk tonight, if you can wait that long.”


“I can, thanks, Lucky. Just stay close, please.”


“I’m not going anywhere, Gus.” Lucky wrapped his arms around Gus.  “I got you, hon.” He kissed Gus.


Gus heard the running of feet and turned just in time to scoop Brinn up in his arms. “Are you ready to go to the movie?”   She nodded and they walked out.


After finding their seats they moved around a few times.  The seats reclined and they ended up using only three seats.  Brinn sat between Shelby and Gus. Lucky understood Brinn having to work through the therapy in her mind and knowing it wasn’t Lucky’s fault.  He also knew she was very scared about the appointment tomorrow and right now he was worried about Gus. He moved in close and he put one arm around him while his other hand rested on Gus’ thigh.  Gus began to relax a bit as Lucky’s hand slid up and down his upper leg. Gus’ head dropped

Lucky’s shoulder.


The movie finished and Lucky drove them back to the house.  He had insisted on carrying Brinn to the car even though Brinn wanted to walk and he did the same from the SUV to the hotel room.  At one point Lucky put his arm around Gus. He thought he understood. Gus didn’t want anyone to snatch Brinn. Gus helped Brinn put on her nightgown and read her a story.  He laid with her until she was asleep.


Lucky and Shelby sat on the bed in the ‘boys room. “What happened to Gus? He turned white at the pizza place and he was even shaking.”


“Gus started thinking about the night they were snatched.  He isn’t going to let Brinn alone for a second. One of us is going to have to have her in our sight at all times.”


Gus walked to the doorway and saw Shelby and Lucky talking in the ‘boys’ room.  “I can stay here with her if you don’t want to come in here yet, Shelly, but I can’t leave her alone.


Shelby kissed Lucky on the cheek and walked to the adjoining door.  She pressed Gus up against the door frame and kissed him until they both lost their breath.  “I have her, Gus. I won’t let her out of my sight. I love her.”


Gus ran the back of his finger along Shelby’s jawline. “Thank you.” He placed a hand on either cheek and kissed her again.  “Just call if you need anything. I won’t shut the door all the way.”

Shelby ran her hand across his crotch as she walked past to go to the ‘girls’ room. Shelby stripped off her shirt while Gus was still watching her. She smiled and turned around slowly.



Justin walked up behind Brian and slipped an arm around his waist.  He laid his cheek down on Brian’s strong back and tightened his arms as they moved up his chest.  He listened to Brian’s heartbeat as Brian took Justin’s hands. Justin soaked in the warmth of Brian’s body.


“I like having the house to ourselves,” Brian  said as he turned and wrapped his arms around Justin who placed his head on Brian’s chest now.  Brian put his finger under Justin’s chin and tilted his head back as he lowered his mouth to claim Justin’s. They stood there for a long time just enjoying the peace of the vineyard and  the feel of each other’s bodies. “I love you so much, Sunshine. Can I take you back to the bedroom?”


“It’s sad, you feel you have to ask me, but thank you. Yes, I want to go to our room.” He took Brian’s hand and led him into the house, went down the hall and entered the room.


Brian pulled Justin’s shirt over his head and then did the same with his own. They spent time caressing each other’s bare skin and brushed their lips over different spots of their bodies.  Both were breathing erratically when Justin stepped away. He walked over to a dresser and opened the door. Very slowly he reached in and pulled out the paddle. He walked back to Brian very slowly and tried to hand it to him.


“No, Sunshine, I can’t.  I just can’t do that to you, yet.”


“But Brian, how can I think everything is back to normal when you are still treating me differently.”


Brian looked down into Justin’s eyes searching for any kind of response. All he saw was need. He kissed Justin and then spun him around bending him over the bed.  “What are the safe words?”


“Gus and Brinn.  But Brian?”


“Yes, Sunshine?”


“I’ll know if you are taking it easy.  Love me enough to make me feel normal again. Make  me say Gus or I won’t let you stop until Brinn.”



“Justin, please….”


Justin stripped off his pants and bent over the bed.


Brian took a deep breath and brought the paddle back.  “Count,” he said in a cold tone.


Brian had him count to 20.  Each swing struck and Justin reacted. At 20 Brian had to take a break.  He rubbed his hand over the red, heated flesh. He just wanted to get it over with.  Brian just wanted to love him. “Sunshine, please.” Brian realized Justin was too quiet.  He turned Justin to look at him,


“I didn’t want to.  I didn’t I would never have….I’m sorry….I, we promised to be …. I never wanted to …”


Brian sat and pulled Justin into his lap. He cradled him for a long time. Brian kissed and stroked Justin’s skin. “It’s time to put it aside.  I know you won’t forget but don’t let him haunt you anymore. Let me love you.”


Justin pressed himself tightly against Brian.  “Let me love you.” He pushed Brian back on the bed. He then dropped to his knees and opened Brian’s fly.  Brian stood enough to drop his pants. Justin slowly and deliberately lowered his mouth. Brian felt him tremble and then he felt the warmth of Justin’s mouth slide over his dick. Brian had to fight the urge to immediately climax. He felt tears falling on his pelvis and then realized he was crying himself.  When Brian couldn’t hold back anymore, he felt every lick, every suck, his talented husband was doing. He exploded into Justin’s mouth. Once Brian calmed down, he pulled Justin onto the bed with him.


Brian kissed him deeply. “You were amazing, Sunshine,” he said in a whisper. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t follow through with what you asked me  to do. I couldn’t hurt you anymore. You did nothing to deserve anything that happened and you were too fragile to continue with the spanking.


“Brian, shut up and kiss me. And if you are very good to me by the end of the night I might just give you a repeat of what just happened.”


Brian smiled and rolled on top of him.



Gus was restless.  He stripped to his shorts but everytime he tried to lay down he would check on the girls or look into the hall. Lucky laid on the bed and watched him.  When he looked into the girl’s room a fourth time Lucky got up and walked over to Gus and put his arms around him. He didn’t say anything, he just held him.  Some of the tension drained from Gus as if he was passing it onto Lucky.


“Gus, you need to relax.  Let me give you a rubdown.  Maybe I can get rid of some of the tension,” he grabbed some oil and Gus laid down on his stomach. “Do you want me to just do a light massage or do you want me to get rid of the real knots.”


“Work me over,” Gus laid his head down on the pillow and Lucky began working.  He isolated the knots and worked them out with the palm of his hand or even the forearm. There were times Gus buried his face in the pillow so he didn’t wake Brinn with his yelling.


Once Lucky worked Gus’ calves and then Lucky had him flip to his back.  Lucky straddled him as he began working on Gus’ upper arms. As he worked the muscles of his left arm Gus’ right hand wandered up Lucky’s bare thigh and began to slip his fingers under the leg band of his briefs. His hand found what he was looking for although access was very restricted. Instead he placed it on the material of Lucky’s briefs and began rubbing. Lucky’s concentration was limited now.  Gus began to sit up and met Lucky’s lips. Gus’ arms now went around Lucky’s neck and kissed him. “Thank you for the distraction now let me distract you,” Gus flipped and pinned Lucky underneath him and then managed to strip off Lucky’s briefs and his own. He flipped Lucky to his stomach and entered him in one smooth motion. Lucky nearly cried out. Gus had surprised him with the quick entry but the pain turned to pleasure as Lucky adjusted and Gus’ skill drove Lucky to see fireworks.  


Gus rolled off Lucky and Lucky turned so they both looked at the ceiling. Lucky linked his fingers with Gus’, “Feeling better, Gus?”



“Much, although I don’t think my muscles have ever hurt so bad without doing a workout.”


“They will feel amazing tomorrow although,” he reached for a bottle on the nightstand.  “Drink some water. In fact, drink the whole thing. Gus’ did as he was told. When he laid back down he was pulled into Lucky’s arms.   Sleep, my boy. Tomorrow will be another stressful day.”



Gus woke and showered early.  He wanted to be by Brinn’s side through everything today, including her bath and getting dressed.  He was dressed before the girls were awake so he entered the room quietly. Both of them looked so beautiful. Brinn was curled up near Shelby who was facing away from the door.


Gus slipped in behind Shelby and pressed up against her.  He kissed her neck. She smelled amazing. She smelled like the perfume he had bought. He still remembered her face when she opened the bag.  Her mouth dropped open and he was sure he saw a tear in her eye but Lucky was there so although he thought she was going to do something else she kissed him sweetly and whispered thank you in his ear.


Gus laid his hand on her thigh and then found the spot he was looking for between her legs.  She pressed her head back against his shoulder. She turned her head and their lips met. His fingers continued to be busy and she reached back and grabbed Gus’ head pressing it down on her lips so Brinn wouldn’t wake to her screaming. He muffled them with kisses.  


Once she calmed herself she turned and Gus pulled her close.  “Thanks for keeping her safe.”


“Gus are you better? I was worried about you last night.” She laid her head on his chest.


“I’m good.  Lucky talked me down last night.”


“I wish I could have.” Shelby’s hand drifted down to his crotch.


Gus smiled at Shelby and kissed her, “I would love to take this further but I need to get Brinn ready. Tonight?  Your cottage?”


“Oh, yes, please!”


Gus began to move away and smiled at her, “By the way, you smell amazing!”



Gus walked to Brinn’s side of the bed.  He dropped to his knees and reached over and stroked her hair.  “Miss Thing, are you ready for a bath?”


Brinn sat up sleepily and rubbed her eyes.  She put her good arm around Gus’ neck. “Do I have to go to the doctor.  I don’t want to. I don’t want to, Gussy. It is going to hurt. I know it is going to hurt me a lot.”


“I’m sorry, Brinny, but we do need to go.  Maybe you will be able to get your cast off or at least a smaller one.”


She whimpered, “Ok, Gus, if I have to. “  Tears were already rolling down her cheeks.  Gus took a deep breath and picked her up


While she was bathing Gus tried to get her spirits up.  He sang songs to her and helped wash her hair.


Brinn didn’t eat any breakfast which meant Gus couldn’t eat either.  Gus stayed beside Brinn throughout the day. Brinn was right about it being a day of being poked and prodded.  She tried to be brave with just a few tears but as the doctor moved the uncasted arm she had enough and cried out loudly.  “Don’t touch me. You’re hurting me. STOP!”


Gus stood up, “Doctor, can you give me a few minutes with my sister?”


The doctor nodded. “I will go talk to her therapist about her exercises,” and he stepped out to find Lucky.


Brinn held onto Gus’ neck so tightly Gus wasn’t sure he could breath. “I’m sorry, Gussy, I just couldn’t stop myself.  I don’t want him to touch me anymore.”


“Well, Sweetie, they are going to have to put on a new cast.”


“Oh, Gussy, do I have too?”


“I’m afraid so, Sweetheart.”  Gus held her until the doctor walked back in and the doctor agreed to finish the exam with her sitting on Gus’ lap.


The doctor settled on a removable brace for the next 4 to 6 weeks. As the doctor finished with Brinn she scampered out of the room into Shelby’s arms.  “Mr. Kinney, can I talk to you for a moment?”


Gus nodded at Shelby and shut the door again.  “How old are you, young man?”


“I’m 19.  Did I do something wrong?”


“No, not at all.  I was a little worried about a teenager coming alone with a child but you are far more mature than many parents that come in here. She is one lucky young lady. I will send my report on to your dads as we discussed earlier. I just wanted to let you know that you have made me feel better about the future. Now go take the feisty sister of yours out to eat something and then home to her daddies.”


“Thanks, doctor.” They shook hands and Gus walked out to rejoin his sister and lovers.  


After lunch the four of them headed home.  Brinn fell asleep soon after they got on the road.  The stress of the day had worn her out. Lucky drove so Gus could sit next to Brinn as she slept.  Shelby watched him and realized she was imagining him with their child on his lap. When did she fall in love so deeply.  Lucky and Gus started talking about his days as the patient and they started sharing stories. Lucky had been his first kiss.  He couldn’t imagine the pain Gus had gone through during that time. No wonder he was attached to Lucky. But she was up for a fight.  If Gus was going to end up with anyone it was going to be her.



Brian and Justin stayed in bed late.  It was a lazy morning of laughter and love. They rolled around like they did when they were young. They touched.  They tasted. They talked. It had been too long since they had time like this alone.


Around 9:00 there was a soft knock on the door. “I’m home, guys, but don’t let me interrupt anything.” Jennie softly said in case they were actually sleeping.  She didn’t want to wake them.


Brian and Justin heard her laugh as she walked away. At that moment Justin’s mouth was slowly descending on Brian’s erection and Brian was arching in response. They did not let JR distract them.  Throughout the night Justin had again realized how much he enjoyed this part of his husband. When Brian had been granted relief, he turned his back to Justin.


“Please, Sunshine. Use me for your pleasure.”


Justin smiled at him and pressed him against the mattress as he mounted him.



A couple hours later they were up and having a video conference with Brinn’s doctor. They were glad to hear everything looked good and that she had a less restrictive cast.  “Before we end this, gentlemen, I want to let you know how impressed I am with both your children. Your daughter is a wonderful mix of feisty little girl and brilliant genius and I know you already know this.  I met her tutor who told me what she is working on with her but it is your son I want to mention. That young man has a bright future no matter what he ends up doing. He has maturity beyond his years. You never have to worry about your daughter being in his care.”


Justin squeezed Brian’s hand. “We know, doctor, but it is so nice to hear it from someone else,” Brian responded. “We are very proud of both of our children.  You can thank Justin for that.”


“I am glad to see that Justin is looking so much better.”  And with that they ended their call.



Justin pushed Brian back on the bed and straddled him. “You know you are every bit as important as I am to our kids and if it wasn’t for you our family would fall apart.  I was an unresponsive mess when we got home and it was your patience and care that got all of us through this,” he leaned over and kissed Brian softly and playfully. “I love you, Baby.  I have always loved you and I will always love you. You do know you are never allowed to leave us, right?”


“I know I couldn’t live without you,” he pulled Justin down and as their lips met his tongue invaded Justin’s mouth.  When they separated Brian said, “I could never live without tasting that mouth.”


Brian smiled up at Justin and pushed him off.  It is time we get out of this room. The kids will be home before we know it.



Brian went to the office to work and Justin checked on JR.  He knocked on her door. “Hey, Jennie, can I come in?”


“Sure, Justin.  Did you and Brian finally get done…” she didn’t finish that sentence.


“Thank you for stopping before you completed that thought.  How are you doing?”


JR turned away from Justin, “I’m fine.”


“Fine is the word people use when they really aren’t.”


She looked out the window and Justin noticed she laid her hands on her expanding belly.  He was sure she didn’t realize she had done that. He walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.  “I am guessing you are missing having Becca to talk to.”


She nodded and turned to look at him.  He took a chance and opened his arms. She stepped into them and pressed her head on his chest. He held her close.  “JR, I know we aren’t family but I hope you know we are here if you need to talk.”


“I do. Justin…”


“Yes, Sweetie?”


“Do you think my moms could come visit? I miss my moms.” Tears trickled down her face. “Can you ask them for me?”


“Haven’t you talked to them?”


“I talk to Mom sometimes but Mama is always too busy.  The woman who carried me in her stomach doesn’t have time for me now that I am going to have babies.”


Justin held onto her and she cried softly. “We’ll talk to them, invite them over.”  He kissed the top of her head. “It will be alright, JR.”


She took a step back, “Thank you. Gus and Brinn are really lucky to have parents like you.”


“JR, I know you parents, all four of them, love you.  They just need to work through some of this, too. We could invite your dads, too.”


“Just not at the same time.”  She smiled at Justin.


He kissed her cheek, “You got it, JR.”



Justin was barely in his studio when Brian walked in.  “Hey, Baby, what are you doing out here?” He continued to work on his painting.


“I just got a call.” Justin spun around, looking panicked.  “Oh, Sunshine, nothing is wrong.” He wrapped his arms around him. “Well, not like you are thinking anyway.  I just got a call from the District Attorney. Christopher’s lawyer is talking a plea deal.”


“What kind of plea deal?”


“It was just the first round.  His lawyer was asking just for a mental health evaluation until he is deemed safe for the public.”


“They aren’t going to settle for that are they? He kidnapped four people.  He injured Brinn. He….”


“He raped you?”


“No, he didn’t!”


“He forced you to have sex with him.  Same thing.”


“I won’t go to court and say that.  I will not do that. No one can know what happened.  NO ONE.” Justin was shouting by now.


Brian pulled him into his arms. “You don’t have to, Sunshine.  You don’t have to do anything. A deal will stop a court case. We will have them work on a deal.”


Justin held onto him. “I just couldn’t….”


“You don’t need to, darling. I’ve got this.”  He pressed his lips to Justin’s. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you then but no one will touch you now!”  


As the men held each other they both heard a car.  Brian kissed Justin again, “Ready to go see the kids?”


“Ya, thanks, Baby, for letting me have my breakdown. I am ready for a hug from a beautiful blonde.”


“I’m lucky, I always get hugs from a beautiful blonde.”  Brian winked as they left the studio.



Once everyone had listened to Brinn tell her dads about her traumatic day they both laid down with her hoping she would calm down enough to rest.  


Lucky had received a call from his home office.  They needed him to come in for a meeting first thing in the morning so he decided to drive there today and would return tomorrow.  Gus walked him to his car and after throwing his bag into the backseat, he pulled Gus in for a kiss. Lucky forced both hands down the back of Gus’ pants, “Thank god, for baggy pants.” He massaged Gus’ bare ass letting his fingers trail up and down the valley between the firm globes.  As his finger began to rub his bud his mouth went to Gus’ ear. “You are so amazing, Gus. I was so turned on today just watching you be you.” His mouth melded with Gus’ as his finger began an intrusion.


Shelby was walking up from the cottage when she noticed Lucky and Gus by Lucky’s car.  Why had it started bothering her. Lucky was a nice guy. She had no claim on Gus. They were just friends with benefits.  But as this crossed her mind she was sure she was lying to herself. Somehow she had allowed herself to fall in love with him.  He was so young but he was the best man she had ever met. She watched on as the man she loved kissed another man. Would he ever be able to be satisfied with a woman?


As Shelby watched from afar, Gus stepped back, “You better get going or you won’t make your date tonight.” Lucky looked surprise. “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but I heard you on the phone.  I hope you get to pound the hell out of him.”


“Gus, I…


“Lucky, you have nothing to be embarrassed of.  I’m such a pansy I hope have a great time. Now get going.”  Gus opened the door for Lucky who got in the car. Gus shut the door and leaned in to kiss him once more.


“Gus, you are too perfect.  Has anyone ever told you that before?”


“No that is a first.  Have a safe trip.”


As Lucky pulled away Shelby jogged up.  Gus slipped an arm around her waist. “Hey, you missed saying goodbye to Lucky.”  Gus kissed her on the temple.


Shelby pressed herself against Gus and realized she may have to thank Lucky when he came back.  “May I suggest we head back to my cottage and maybe I could help you with…” he hand ran across his erection.  


He took in a quick breath.  “Oh, god, yes!” He crushed her mouth.   They walked quickly back to the cottage, jogging the last few feet. Once inside Shelby pinned Gus to the door and dropped to her knees.  She yanked down his baggy jeans and then pulled down his briefs. Her lips ever so gently touched him. His cock quivered, as she licked from base to head and then as she savored the first drops of liquid that began to appear, she reached for his scrotum massaging his balls.  His knees nearly buckled as he wound his fingers in her hair holding her head as he thrust over and over and then pressed Shelby’s head against his groin.


Shelby’s tongue had continued to move over his cock and as she felt him hit his limit she swallowed everything he had to offer.  She slowly backed off making sure she collected every drop he offered. The word Love was screaming in her head but she could not let it escape from her lips.


Gus pulled Shelby roughly into his arms and crushed her lips.  When they separated he looked into her eyes, “You are so amazing!” He took her hand and led her to the bedroom.



The next four weeks went on uneventful.   Justin had talked to Brian and JR got visits from both her moms and her dads during the next month. It was fun having friends over even though when Mel and Lindsay visited there was tension between Mel and JR and of course there was tension between Mel and Brian but even with the tension, Jennie seemed more content.  Michael and Ben had stepped up and made JR feel totally loved which was enough for her. And to make the month almost perfect, Becca had visited for a few days, taking JR to a spa so she could get some pampering. JR was determined to graduate from high school early so after the babies were born, she would have more options for her future.


Brinn had a love/hate relationship with Lucky.  Her arm was improving daily and that meant Lucky pushed her to use it more each day.  Justin did his best to be in the studio during that time. He was well aware Lucky was only doing what needed to be done but it hurt him too much to listen to his little  girl cry. Brian and Justin had talked to the District Attorney and found out they were putting the case on hold until after the first of the year. At least Christopher would be required to stay at the psychiatric hospital until the case was settled.


Shelby, Gus, and Lucky had a few more rendezvouses together but the thrill was wearing off for Shelby.  She didn’t want to compete for Gus’ attention and although she liked Lucky the last thing she wanted is to watch him kiss and touch the man she loved but she went along when it was the only way she could be with Gus.  Gus still came to her alone a night or two a week so if he had to include Lucky once in a while she would have to accept that for now. Gus treated Lucky and Shelby with equal kindness and attention. He was just loving life right now.



Today was a very important day in the Taylor-Kinney house.  Today was Brinn’s birthday. Justin curled up next to Brian as he started waking up.  He brought his mouth up to Brian’s and kissed him. “Good Morning, Baby.” He slid his hand over Brian’s chest.  He never got tired of the feeling of Brian’s skin. Justin’s hand went down across Brian’s abdomen and continued downward.  


Suddenly, Justin found himself flat on his back with Brian’s mouth sliding down Justin’s body heading below his waist.  “Brian,” Justin laughed a bit, “We don’t have time for this you know as well as I do there is going to be a blonde fireball coming through the door any minute.”  Brian’s mouth and found what it was looking for. As Brian’s mouth was busy his fingers spent time stroking and him from his balls to his asshole. As Brian’s finger entered him, his thumb continued to rub the sensitive skin.  Justin’s once flaccid cock was now straining for relief. He was just starting to lose control when there was a knock on the door.


“Daddies, can I come in.”


In a shaky voice Justin said, “Just a second, Sweetheart.”


Brian slid up and quickly kissed Justin, “Sorry, I thought I would beat her. Come in, Brinny.”


Justin’s smile was a little strained when Brinn ran in and when she jumped on the bed he literally groaned.


“Well, good morning, Brinn.  And how are you today?” Brian asked her as he pulled into his arms. ”Did you need something this morning?”


“Dad, you know what day it is.”


“Well, yes I do.  It is Wednesday and your daddy and I are leaving in a couple days for a quick trip  to New York City.”


Justin was glad Brian was distracting her while he regained control.


“Daddy, Dad is teasing me.  He knows it is my birthday. He can’t fool me.  I’m 8 now.”


Justin pulled her close and kissed little girl. She was growing so fast and she was so beautiful.  “Of course, we know it is your birthday. Did you sleep well? How is your arm this morning?”


“Yes, and,”  she moved her arm, still in a brace, nearly straight about her head.  “I think it is almost all better.”


“You have worked very hard this last month.  We are very proud of you.” Justin kissed her and then a gentle tickling game began.  Her laughter filled the air which made her dads smile.


Before they realized it Gus walked through the door.  “What is all the noise about? A guy can’t even sleep.” Gus had slept with Lucky in the room next to Brinn’s last night and when he heard her giggle he had to join the fun.


“Gus, I’m finally 8!”


Gus leaned over Justin and kissed his sister, “You are 8 going on 18. Happy Birthday, Brinn.”  Brinn stood up on the bed and ran to the end where Gus, still being wary of her arm had her climb on his back.  “Why don’t we let our dads finish whatever you interrupted and I will make you breakfast. What would you like?”


“Waffles, with blueberries and whip cream.”


“Well, let’s go see if we have berries for you.”  He looked back at his dads. “You have 30 minutes.”  And he pulled the door shut.


Brian dove under the covers and it was only a few minutes before Justin filled his mouth and as soon as he had sucked him dry, Brian rolled him over and slipped into him.   With Justin’s legs on Brian’s shoulders Brian drove into him over and over until he filled Justin. He leaned over and kissed his husband deeply. “Thank you for giving me that beautiful little girl. I love you both so much.”


“I love you, too, and you know I would not be able to raise her without you.”


“Hell, she raises herself almost and although I hope we are here for many many years, it is good to know she has a big brother that would raise her and love her like we do. But we need to get moving.  If you can behave you can join me in the shower.” He swatted Justin’s bare cheek as he moved toward the shower.


“We don’t have time for that, Brian.” He kissed him quickly and the men got ready for the day.



The kitchen was buzzing with excitement.  Shelby had arrived from her cottage and after giving Brinn a birthday hug she kissed Gus.  “What can I help with?”


Gus and Shelby made eggs, bacon, and waffles with blueberries and whipped cream.  Lucky came into the kitchen and started moving Brinn’s arm immediately.


“Lucky, it is my birthday.  I don’t need to work today.”


“I promise I won’t make you do much.  I just want to make sure it didn’t tighten up over night.”  When Brinn moved her arm up as high as the brace would allow, Lucky smiled.  “Ok, beautiful. You have convinced me. You can have today off but tomorrow we may have to work a little extra hard.”  Lucky kissed her cheek. “And no tears needed for that kiss.”


Brinn hugged Lucky, “Thanks, Lucky. I love you even though I yell at you.”


“I love you, too, Brinny.”  


Soon the remainder of the household was in the kitchen and breakfast was served.  Shelby loved how Gus rubbed against her as she worked at the range. He didn’t say anything as they brought the food to the table but her hopes soared that he would come to her cottage today.


“Shelby?”  JR looked across the table.


“What’s up, JR?”


“Can you help me after breakfast? I wrote a paper I would like you to look over.  It is the last thing I need to do to complete my Sophomore year and if they like the paper I can start my Junior year after the first of the year.”


“I would be glad to, JR.  Brinn has a holiday today so I can help you as long as you need. I love reading your papers.  You are an excellent writer. Have you ever shared your writing with Ben? He’s a writer isn’t he?”


“He doesn’t want to read my school papers.”


Justin spoke up, “Ben would love to read your papers.  You know are his daughter. At least he thinks of you as much his daughter as Hunter is his son.”


“Ya, I love Ben.  I’m not sure why I never called him Dad.”


The conversation drifted to Brinn’s birthday.    Jim and Mary and their 3 children were going to eat dinner with them but they wouldn’t make Brinn wait that long for her gifts. Before everyone separated after eating they brought gifts to the table.  She opened her big brother’s gift first. He had picked up a new art set for her. He had asked Justin’s advice and he got the one Justin suggested. Brinn was thrilled. She went on to open the gift from JR and Shelby who went in together and got her a bag full of every type of girly things she could want.  Their were hair accessories and makeup, as well as nail polishes and smelly stuff. Brinn was so excited she almost ran to her room to try all of it.


Brinn looked at her dads in anticipation.  Brian and Justin had thought long and hard about what to get their daughter for her birthday and after lots of conversations, they decided to build her a playhouse/studio of her own.  Gus’s new interest in building and architecture had him helping them pick out a building which he had then, at the far end of the property, added special features and last night they had moved it in near enough to Justin’s  for him to watch her but not so close they could hear everything that went on in the studios.


When they led Brinn to her new house she squealed with joy.  She started planning all the fun she and Chantel would have playing there away from Chantel’s brothers.  Justin and Brian promised they would help her decorate it today. Justin had plenty of paint for the walls and they would attempt to put together some furniture but they had already warned Gus he would probably end up helping with that.


Before they all left the playhouse, Lucky stepped up to Brinn.  “I have a surprise for you, too.” He squatted next to her and started taking off the brace she had been required to wear the last few weeks except when she bathed. “I talked to your doctor yesterday and he said we could take this off.  Now, if you are outside playing hard you should still have it on just so it has a little support but when you are in the house or just outside with one of us you probably don’t need it on.”


“Oh, thank you, Lucky!” She threw herself into his arms.


“You are the one who worked very hard for this day.  The doctor is very surprised you are doing so well. By Christmas, you will no longer need my help at all.”  Lucky looked at Brian and Justin. I am willing to stay if you want me to after Christmas to monitor JR but I don’t think you will need me.  My office has a weekly job for me after the first of the year. I could come up on weekends if you would like me to. I am heading to my office for meetings.  I should be back tomorrow. I know you will be leaving on Friday so I told them I needed to meet tomorrow.”


Justin gave Lucky a hug.  “Thank you for everything you have done with Brinn.  Let Brian and I talk about it and we will tell you when we get back for New York if that is alright.”


“That would be fine. I will see you tomorrow.”  As he left the took Gus’ hand and let him out with him.  Once they got back into the main house, Lucky rushed Gus down the hall to the bedroom.  He literally shoved Gus backwards so he sprawled on the bed. “Gus, I really want to fuck you.  I need to feel you around me.” He had topped Gus only twice since the first time and both times they had planned ahead making sure Gus was ready.


“Lucky, I don’t know?”


“Do you trust me?”


“Of course I do.”


“Then trust me.”


Gus nodded and sat up to undo Lucky’s pants.  He pulled Lucky’s pants down and took him into his mouth.  Lucky needed very little help becoming fully erect. He took Gus’ hand and had him stand so he could drop his pants and pulled off the shirt. Lucky had Gus place his butt up in the air and Lucky began rimming Gus.  He didn’t want to rush Gus but he really didn’t have too much time before he had to be on the road. He got out lube and used it generously. He reached around Gus and took his penis in his hand and he began working quickly on Gus’s cock as he began to press inward.  Gus cried out in pain but once Lucky started moving Gus began to lose control of his own body. Just the feel of being spread wide inside had him cumming.He clenched tightly around Lucky which is all it took for Lucky to cum in the condom he wore.


Moments later Lucky said,“Gus, I think I am falling in love with you.  Are you ready for that? I will need to know. I understand if you aren’t to that point, yet.  I just want you to know if you are ready for a real relationship so am I.”


“Lucky, I …... I just don’t ….”


“Don’t answer me know.  Just think about it.” He kissed Gus, got redressed and walked out the door.


Gus looked at the closed door.  He could still feel Lucky so deep in him. He had to admit he may not enjoy the jolt of pain but the feel and adrenaline that followed was beyond amazing. He started to get hard again thinking about it. Gus reached down and began stroking himself. His mind wandered to Shelby and he wondered if she was still  with JR. He grabbed his phone and called her, hoping she would answer.


“Hey, Gus.” Shelby still pictured Lucky leading Gus away.


“Are you still in the house?”


“Ya, I am just leaving JR’s room.  What’s up?”


“Great choice of words.  Shelby, please, come to my room.”


“Didn’t Gus let you scratch his itch?”


Gus chuckled.  “Please, come? I promise to make it worth your while.  Do you have an itch?”


Gus’ door opened and Shelby walked in, closing the door behind her.  Gus noticed she didn’t look happy. Gus had pulled his briefs backup but left his jeans off. “Is something wrong?” He walked over to her and wrapped his long,  arms around her. “Did I do something, Shelly?” He kissed her temple and he felt her melt against him. “What is it?”


“Jealousy.”  She said in one word.


“I’m sorry.  Lucky didn’t have time to wait for you to finish with JR or you could have joined us.”


“I didn’t want to join you.  I just wanted you and now I’m going to have you.”


“By all means, I am all yours.”


“Take  a seat,” For the second time that morning he was shoved on the bed.  Shelby stripped her sweatshirt off to show him she had nothing on beneath it.  Next, she dropped her jeans leaving her in only the flimsiest of lace. She walked up to Gus and straddled him putting one knee on either side of his thighs. She lowered herself onto his briefs. He could feel the heat of her through the fabric.  He could smell her perfume but he could also smell her essence. He wanted to taste her.


Gus slid his hand between them so he could slide his finger into the band of her thong and tried to get to her core but couldn’t manage, “God, I need to taste you.”  He flipped her onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He lowered his mouth. First he blew on the cloth and then began licking the scrap of material. Shelby sighed.  He was sure the fabric was getting damp from her juices as well as his tongue. He moved the fabric to one side and dipped into her sweetness. She tasted so amazing. He buried his face in her. Using his tongue to stroke her, she grew closer and closer.  


Shelby reached down and pulled him up by his hair.  When their mouths melded she flipped Gus so he was below her, and as she sat up she ripped his briefs off. She was frantic to feel him inside her. After sliding a condom on him, her body lowered onto his pulsing dick. As her frenzy grew she wanted to scream her love for him but instead arched her back. Gus sat up and took one of her breasts into his mouth.  He bit the nipple hard enough for her to suck in a breath of air quickly. He suckled hard enough for her to cry out in pain but at the same time she came violently. The scream she let out was so loud they were sure JR heard her.


Gus flipped her again and he continued to drive into her until he climaxed dropping on top of her. He felt her tremble and realized she was on the edge of another orgasm so he reached down and rubbed her clitoris until she began to convulse but this time he captured her cries with his mouth. She loved this man.  She would give her life for him and she would fight for him but she may have to play the game for a while longer while Gus realized he needed her.


“Gus, please, come to the cottage tonight.  I want the whole night for fun and games, if you think you can handle me?” she asked as she got dressed.


Gus walked over and yanked her to him. “I am game for anything.  As soon as Brinn’s party is over we will retire to your place where I hope there is little resting.”



Justin and Brian spent the entire day with Brinn.  Justin painted anything she asked on a wall while Brian struggled to follow the directions to put together the table and chairs they had ordered for the playhouse.  After he had managed to get one chair done the others went together much easier. When he was finishing the last chair Justin walked up behind him and pressed his pelvis against the back of  Brian’s head. Brian turned so his warm mouth brushed against the fabric on Justin’s crotch. Justin pushed his head tightly against him.


“Do you think we could sneak a shower in pretty soon before the party?” Brian said as he looked up at Justin.


“I think we can definitely try.”  Justin bent and kissed him just as Brinn turned around from her masterpiece.   “Sweetheart, that is amazing. You are so talented.”


“I’m not nearly as good as you, Daddy.”


“Maybe not quite, but you are much better than I was at your age. I was thinking it might be about time to get ready for the party.  Seeing the paint on your nose, I am betting you will want a shower before the party?”


Brinn picked up a paint cloth and rubbed her nose.  Brian had to laugh. He had seen Justin do the exact thing so many time.  “Are you laughing at me, Dad?” She put her hands on her hips.


Brian held up his hand. “I am not laughing at you.  I was just thinking how much you are like your daddy and how much I love both of you.”  Justin’s hand ran over Brian’s head and Brinn walked over and dropped into Brian’s lap. She put her arms around his neck.  I love you, too, Dad.”


Brian noticed she flinched a little when she moved her arm.  “Is your arm hurting?”


“Maybe just a little.”


“Well, why don’t we go to the house and you can soak in your tub for a while and rest your arm.”


Brian picked her up and carried her to the house. As they walked in Brinn was chattering about all the makeup she wanted to wear to her party.  JR happened to be in the kitchen getting a glass of milk. JR looked at Brian and then at Justin. “Brinn, may I help you get ready for your party? I think I might know a little bit more about makeup then they do.”  


Brinn smiled broadly, “I’d love that, Jennie.”


Brian set her down.  “You go start the water and JR will be right in.”  Brinn ran down the hall.



“Thanks for the help, JR,” Justin said, putting an arm around her.  “Her arm is sore and she is very tired so if you could manage to read her a story or have her read a story, I bet she would doze for a bit.  We have two hours until the party.”


“Sure, I will try,” she put a hand under her growing belly. “I could use a little nap myself.” She waved over her shoulder as she waddled to Brinn’s room.


Justin walked to the kitchen and Brian walked up behind him.  “What are you doing?”


“I am putting dinner in the oven.  We have company coming in two hours for a meal but you will be glad to know it is on a timer and as long as I have 30 minutes to finish the meal later, I think I have an hour and 20 minutes to let you have your wicked, wicked way with me.” He put the pan in the oven and then reached a hand to Brian.


Brian pulled him into his arms and began dancing as he hummed softly.  Justin pressed his head onto Brian’s shoulder and as he turned his head to meet Brian’s waiting lips. Brian placed a hand on the back of Justin’s head adding depth to the kiss.  “Love me, Baby. I need you to love me.”


Neither man noticed Gus watching as they walked to their room.  He was getting very confused. Maybe he had to quit seeing anyone for a while, maybe this threeway stuff really was messing with him, like his dads had warned. The only thing he was sure of was someday he wanted a relationship like his dads.  He wouldn’t settle for anything less. He knew his moms loved each other in their way but he felt they were no longer in love with each other. He would not live with someone he wasn’t madly in love with, like his dads. He was sure before the door closed they were undressed.



“Use me,” Justin pulled a now naked Brian against his own flesh.


“I will never use you, Sunshine, but trust me I will take everything you are willing to let me have.”


Brian shoved Justin over a nearby chair.  He stretched over Justin placing his hands on Justin’s shoulders.  In one swift movement Brian entered Justin to his full length and he held Justin where he was. Brian reached around and began sliding his hand up and down Justin’s cock as if it was his own. He swore he could feel his hand on his own cock except for the fact his was buried in Justin.  Justin’s muscles clenched around Brian, almost mimicking what his own hand was doing. Brian began sliding his hand faster as Justin’s muscles began to spasm around him and together the men came. Brian pulled Justin tightly against his chest but not withdrawing.


Justin slid his hands  back and he held onto Brian’s thighs. With his head resting on Brian’s chest Justin said, “I love the feel of you.  When I think what could have happened, what he was trying to do to you and me. No one will ever succeed with that. If we could live our lives like this I would.  I can never feel you too much.” He drove back against Brian making him moan. Justin started to make circular motions with his ass. Brian roughly pushed Justin down again and they both  built up pressure and came again.


Ten minutes later they stood face to face in the shower. Soapy hands washed each other in between kisses.  The caressing led to one more quick fuck in the shower and then they laid in each other’s arm for about fifteen minutes before dressing and heading out to get dinner ready for company.



The party was a success.  By 9:00, Jim and Mary and their kids were heading home. Brinn was definitely in pain and getting cranky. JR was already in her room.  Justin picked up Brinn and carried her to bed. He helped her on with her night gown and he laid down with her. “You know Dad and I are going to leave tomorrow night, right?”


“Yes, I know.” She pressed close to her daddy. “How long will you be gone?”


“We are leaving Thursday night and when you wake up on Monday we will be home or almost home.”  He felt her hold on a little tighter.


“Daddy, you will come home, won’t you.  That Christopher guy is still locked up somewhere isn’t he?”


“Yes, Sweetheart, he is and you don’t have to worry about that.  Your dad and I will be very careful and be back on Monday. We might even meet up with Santa while we are in New York and bring back some of your presents to help him save space in the sleigh.”

“Oh, really?  But why would Santa be in New York?”


“Well, he has a small workshop there since it is such a big city.  It saves on sleigh room.” Brian was standing in the door listening now.  “It is time for the birthday girl to get some sleep. You will have school tomorrow. I love you so much, Sweetie.  I am the luckiest daddy in the world.”


“Good night, Sweetie,” Brian walked over and kissed her and took Justin’s hand. “I love you.”


They turned off the light and pulled the door shut.  Gus walked past his fathers. “I’m sleeping at the cottage.”


Justin had noticed Gus seemed a little quiet the last few days.  “Are you alright, son?”


“Ya, I ….when you come back from New York I might want to run a couple things by you but I am fine, really.  Shelby’s waiting.”


“Still liking the snatch, Sonny Boy?”


“She’s a lot more than that, Pops.  I do really like her. Goodnight.” He kissed both of his dads.  “I hope you know how much I love you guys.”

 

Justin hugged him, “We do, but I love hearing it.