- Text Size +

Chapter  10


Gus ran after Shelby.  He ran down the steps and Shelby was just stepping off the elevator. “Shelby, please, don’t leave.  I know I can’t keep this up but, please, Shelly,” he slipped his arm around her waist, “Please stay with me tonight.”  He kissed her neck. “I am sorry I have put you in this position and I wish I knew…..” He looked her right in the eyes, “Shelly, I don’t want to be alone. I want to be with you.” His arm pulled her close and he buried his face in her neck. “Please.”


Shelby turned toward Gus’ face and she sought his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “Oh, Gus, yes, love me.  I want you to love me.” They walked into the building as they kissed and groped each other. As soon as the elevator gate closed Gus’ hand was up her dress and pushing her thong to the side. He thrust his fingers in and she cried out.  By the time the elevator stopped her legs were wrapped around his waist and he was deep inside her. He stumbled off the lift with Shelby still attached. Shelby returned to her own feet and they walked into the loft.


“Thank you, Shelly.  I just couldn’t let you leave like that.” Gus kissed her as he laid her naked body down on the large bed. His mouth went to her breast and he began to tantalize the nipple and soon without any other contact she orgasmed.  Before she had recovered his mouth and moved to her warm, wet center. “Gus, oh god. I want you in my ass and I want your fingers….” Gus quickly entered her vagina and then moved his cock to her tight back end. He began to enter her.  As she did her best to relax, Gus began to move into her as well as moved his fingers deep into her. The stroke of his fingers matched the strokes deep inside her and soon she went nearly crazy as her nerve endings throughout her body exploded.  Gus laid down next to her, pulled her close and just stroked her arm until she soon was sleeping.



Justin and Brian spent the evening holding each other, touching each other, and most importantly talking.  By the end of the evening, they fed each other dinner, sitting out on the patio, looking at the stars. Words became fewer and Justin slowly removed Brian’s shirt and then his own.  He pulled Brian up to his feet and pulled Brian’s pants down. Together they sat in the hot tub. Justin was sure Brian’s back was aching and this was the perfect place for it to relax.  Justin straddled Brian’s lap and kissed him. He kissed an eyelid and then the corner of his mouth. Then he kissed his cheek and slid his tongue into Brian’s ear. Justin’s mouth did not stay in one spot but refused to stay on Brian’s lips.  


Brian finally caught his face and kissed those lips he had missed so much. As he pulled away, he said, “I want to go on a picnic tomorrow.  I want to make love to you on a hill somewhere, and then, I want to spend the evening reading stories or playing games with our gorgeous daughter, who reminds me so much of her daddy.  And right now, may I have the great pleasure of making love to you?” Justin positioned himself so Brian could slide into him. This is where he belonged, where they belonged.



Shelby slowly woke up.  Gus was thrashing in bed.  “NO, Brody. Please, I don’t want to.” Gus whimpered before repeating, “NO.”


“Gussy, come on wake up now.  Come on, baby. Let’s wake up.”  She touched Gus’ shoulder and reflexively Gus hit her.  “Oohhh.” She grabbed her cheek where his hand had landed.


“Shelby, what’s wrong? What happened?  Oh, Shelly, your eye! Did I do that, beautiful.  I’ve never….”


“It’s my fault.  I shouldn’t have tried to wake you up but you seemed so stressed.  Gussy, who is Brody? You called out his name again.”


She opened her arms but he got up.  “I’ll be right back.” He disappeared and came back with an ice pack.  He placed it on Shelby’s eye and pulled her into his arms. He laid there another moment and then started the story.  Brody was his guitar teacher when he was 13. He told her the details of how he took advantage of him with oral sex but then he tried to have sex with me.” Gus’ voice started to sound panicked.  “I didn’t want to, Shelly. I told him no but he…..”


“Oh, Gus, I am so sorry. Why didn’t you tell me?”


“I thought I had it under control but the thing with Keegan….it must have stirred up all  the old shit. My pops nearly killed Brody and I have not heard his name again.”


“Oh, Gussy…”  She kissed him softly.  “I am SO sorry. You didn’t deserve that.”


“I know that, Shelly.  I guess I didn’t think.  Maybe that is why I’ve had such a hard time bottoming, although, over time I am beginning to enjoy it more all the time.  He kissed Shelby again but then started working down Gus’ body.


“May I show you the pleasure, again?” She took a trip down his body. She first took him in his mouth and as he began to harden she entered him with her fingers. She found Gus’ prostate and began to stroke it.  It wasn’t long before Gus thrust over and over into her mouth and as he began to cum he cried out and as she refused to stop suckling and stroking deep inside of him. Gus’ whole body continued to spasm as she continued to bring his body around for another complete orgasm.  When she finally moved back up to face him she said, “You deserve only pleasure with no fear. He can NEVER do anything to you and if I ever have the unfortunate experience of meeting him, I swear I would kill him for taking advantage of a child who was innocent. You did nothing, NOTHING to deserve that.  He was a predator and I hope your dads did enough that he will never again touch a child.”


“Thank you, Shelly, I…….” he  stopped talking and again made slow, sweet love with her.


Gus had slept in late and when he woke Shelby was gone.  There was a note on the counter.


‘My Darling Gussy,


I am sorry I couldn’t say goodbye but I was afraid I would lose my nerve

If I spoke to you, made love with you again.

Figure out what you want, my love.  If it is Jamie, I will accept my loss but,

If it is me, my love, I will be waiting.


You will never know how much I love you which is why I want you to be happy.


I love you,


Shelly


When Gus finished reading the note the second time he missed her already but before he could read it a third time, his phone rang.



“Hey, Jamie?”


“Oh Gus, please tell me I can come to you.  Where are you? I have so much to tell you.” Softly, he added, “And so much I want to do to you. I still love you.”


Gus sighed.  “Do you remember where our loft is?”


“Sure, near Liberty Avenue, right?”


“Ya.  I’m here alone.”


“I will be there in 30 minutes.”


Gus’ head was so full of thoughts but he changed the sheets on the bed he had shared with Shelby.  He had told her about Brody and she made him feel so secure. But Jamie, just the thought of him made him hard and desperate to be inside of him.  When the bell rang downstairs and he buzzed Jamie up. He opened the door and as Jamie stepped off the elevator he looked at Gus.


“I am free, Gus.  I have talked with my family and my mom is still a little shocked but my sisters accepted me with open arms,” he stepped toward Gus.  “I love you, Gus. I need you.”


Gus reached out and took Jamie’s hand, pulling him to him and the moment their lips met it was a frantic reaction. Gus managed to shut and lock the door.  Both men undid the other’s fly and Gus turned Jamie, pressing him against a support beam in the loft. “Damn,” he said softly. “I don’t have a condom. Do you have one?”  


Jamie pulled one out of his pants and gently put it on Gus, kissing him so deeply, Gus nearly lost it just from the feel of Jamie’s warm hands on his cock.  He quickly turned Jamie around again and swiftly entered Jamie. Once in could not control himself. He slammed into him over and over and even after he had cum he kept going until Jamie orgasmed.  Gus turned Jamie around, dropped to his knees, and took Jamie’s trembling cock in his mouth. He sweetly cleaned off every drop that clung there. Gus’ attention had Jamie responding instantly. When Gus was sure Jamie needed relief he took his hand and led him to the bedroom.  He opened the drawer next to the bed that always had condoms in it and tubes of lube. Gus laid on the bed offering himself to Jamie.


Jamie smiled laid on top of Gus for a moment. With his mouth close to Gus’ ear he whispered, “Are you sure, love?”


“I am more than sure, Jamie. I have come a long way.”  Jamie slid off and positioned himself. Gus put one leg over Jamie’s shoulder while the other leg he splayed the other direction giving Jamie full access. After putting on a condom and lube, Jamie slowly began entry.  Gus did his best to relax his muscles and breathed in deeply. As the pain shot through him, Gus let it turn into a wave that moved to his core. As Jamie began moving in and out Gus clamped around Jamie and both of them cried out. Jamie moved faster and as they began to cum simultaneously, Gus reached up and pulled Jamie down on him and locked his mouth on his, slipping his leg off his shoulder and wrapped them both around Jamie’s waist. With all his might, Gus made sure Jamie didn’t move out.  As Gus worked his muscles, Jamie whimpered.


“God, Gus!  Where did you learn ….” Jamie cried out as he was on the verge of cumming again.  He moved as much as he could and Jamie emptied himself a second time in his condom.


Gus allowed him to move away now. Jamie fell to Gus’ side.


“Who the hell have you been playing with? You were always amazing but, holy shit….” He kissed Gus’ jawline. “Who was he?”


“His name is Lucky.  He was actually an old friend that came back into my life when Brinn got hurt.”


Jamie pulled Gus into his arms.  “I almost called when you got rescued.  I wanted to. I was so scared.”


“Brinn got injured but the rest of us turned out fine.  Dad was a little mixed up for a while but we all turned out fine. Anyway Lucky came to help Brinn.  He was the nurse I had when I messed up my leg. I was just a kid then but now….”


“Do I want details?  I take it he is out of the picture now since you have been with the woman.”


“Actually, Shelby was with Lucky and me.   I was with both of them at the same time and then we actually were together a few times but I haven’t been ready to make any promises.”


“I hope I can change that,” Jamie began the long route from his mouth all the way down to his penis and he started the process all over again.



Shelby managed to get to Peter and Becca’s house. But by the time she walked in the door, she felt tears in her eyes. She had texted Becca and Becca must have known she would need some time.  Claire was there to watch the twins and Becca took Shelby in her arms while she cried. They stepped into the office and shut the door. They sat on the small sofa next to each other and Becca handed Shelby a bottle of water.


“Do you want to talk about it?”


“I really don’t know what to say. Gus has never promised me anything.  He is always honest. That is one of the reasons I love him so much. He needs to be happy and I want that for him but…..it hurts so bad!”  Becca pulled Shelby against her and stroked her head.


“You deserve to be happy and so does he.  I hope he thinks this through carefully and really knows what he wants.  Gus is a special guy but I sometimes worry about his heart because of that.  He is so young yet but that doesn’t mean he can’t be in love.”


“I just need a distraction. I would love to help with the babies if I can.  I won’t stay long. If Gus chooses to stay with Jamie, I think I will just head back to California.  I need to start getting ready for Brinn to start school soon. That beauty is so brilliant I have to work to keep up with her.  Gus always…..” Tears started again, “Damn I can’t even say his name.”


“You can stay with us as long as you want, Shelby, but getting away might be good for both of you. It may make him realize how much he needs you and misses you.  I have heard stories about Brian not admitting his love for Justin. Maybe that rubbed off on his son.”


“No, Gus just refuses to say anything unless he is sure.  He refuses to hurt someone if it can be avoided.”

“I know you’re probably right. He is just such a good  guy.” Becca kissed Shelby’s cheek. “If it helps at all I am team Shelby.  He’s crazy if he lets you go.”


“Thanks, Becca. I love all of you like family.  Can I go love on those babies now?”


“Of course.”  Becca stood and offered a hand to Shelby.



Justin and Brian had stayed in bed until nearly noon and took a very long, very hot shower.  They both felt alive as they walked out the door with a basket of food and a blanket. Brinn and Jennifer were going to meet them for a picnic.  When the four met up on a shady spot in the park Jennifer and Justin sat on the blanket while Brian and Brinn played nearby. Brinn had missed him. Soon they were rolling in the grass and Brinn’s giggles filled the air.  Justin put an arm around his mom as they could hear Brian and Brinn pick up shapes in the clouds. He laid his head on her shoulder and was quiet.


“What is it, Honey?” Jennifer asked quietly.


“I don’t know, Mom. You know how much I love him but sometimes I just get tired.  When he is on a roll, I just don’t know if I can do it again and I told him so. He doesn’t mean to.  I mean he is 49 and in a 20 year relationship and he still can’t lean on someone. He feels he needs to do everything on his own.”


“There have been many times over that 20 years that I would have told you to run as fast as you could in the opposite direction, but now, I know you need him just to be you.”


“And I worry about Brinn.”


“Brinn will be fine.  She knows how many people love her and she will end up on top. She is brilliant, you know.  Even smarter than you.” She kissed Justin’s head and kind of bumped him with her shoulder. “I love you, Justin.  You are such an amazing man with such an amazing family. I could not be prouder of you and your family.”


Justin raised his head and kissed her, “Thank you, Mom.  Everyone needs their mom once in a while.” He opened the basket and started getting food out.  “Mom, look at them. He really is just a big kid in so many ways but I know he loves his family more than his own life.”


“Go tell them dinner will be ready soon.”  Jennifer kissed him and pushed him in the direction of his family.  “Go tell them about the wolf that is right up there.”


Jennifer watched Justin drop on the grass and Brian pinned him down as he kissed him.  Brinn then piled on top of her dads. She tried to put the nagging feeling she had somewhere deep inside.


As the sun set Jennifer kissed Brinn and Brian.  Justin walked his mom to her car. “Thanks for listening, Mom.  Please, promise you will come to California for Christmas.”


“I would love that. I will have to talk to Tuck, of course, but I will try to be there.” Jennifer drove away and Justin joined his family for their drive home.  Justin gave Brinn and Brian their space for the evening as they made up for missed time.


Justin called Gus.  “Dad, what’s up?”


“I just wanted to say hello and see how you are.”


“I’m exhausted, sore, and, god, horny as hell, again.”


“So, I take it you and Jamie are having a good time.”


“Amazing, actually...oh…..” Justin wasn’t sure what Jamie was going but he obviously was very near by.


“Do you have plans tomorrow?  Are you staying at the loft or coming back here?”


“Is Jamie welcome?”


“Oh, Gus, you know your partners are always welcome but, Gussy, with Shelby here….”


“Your right, Dad.  I wasn’t thinking. We will just bunk down here at the loft for now.”

“Why don’t you come for lunch tomorrow but I think you’re right, sleeping at the loft is probably best.”


“We’ll be there about noon.”  


“Gus?”


“Yes, Dad.”


“Remember, no matter how good it is in bed, there is more to life.”


“Dad, it was our first day….”


“Oh, I know, and  I understand that but just remember there is more to life than amazing sex.  Talk once in a while without a dick involved.” Justin laughed, “Love you, Gus.  See you tomorrow.”


“Love you, too, Dad.  Give Pops and Brinn a hug.”



Saturday was just an ordinary day and Justin and Brian couldn’t be happier.  They were just going to spend a day at home like they used to do so often. Brian started his morning in the office which was normal for a Saturday morning.  Brinn had permission to spend time with the ‘girls’ but was promised a pool party at noon, so she was at Peter and Becca’s house. Brian texted he was on a long call but could use more coffee, ending with ‘I love you’.  Justin put the coffee in an insulated cup and as he got to the office door, he decided to remove his pants. He could hear Brian talking so tapped lightly and stuck his head in the door. Brian waved him in but as Justin entered, it was very obvious he had other things on his mind.  


Brian was having trouble focusing on the phone call. Justin set the coffee down on the desk and stood in front of Brian. He put the phone call on speaker and found out it was Cynthia. He took the phone out of Brian’s hand.  Justin wrapped his own hand around his rising cock. As he slid it up and down the length of it he brought it close to Brian’s mouth. He held it there until Brian’s tongue came out and tasted the first drop of pre cum.


“Good morning, Cynthia.” Justin said as he continued to wave his cock just close enough for Brian to get a taste from time to time.


“Good morning, Justin.  Brian has gotten very quiet.”


“Trust me, he’s still listening.  His mouth has just gotten otherwise engaged.”


“God, do you two realize after 20 years together this isn’t supposed to happen anymore?” She laughed, “But I am glad the two of you have cleared up the issues.”


Justin moaned as Brian grabbed his hips and pulled him close taking him in his mouth.


“Are you two really going to do this with me on the phone?” she laughed a bit but didn’t hang up.


“Oh, god,...” Justin tried to respond but Brian was inserting his finger into his ass at the same moment and the only thing that came out next was a cry as Justin filled Brian’s mouth.  Brian held Justin’s hips in close and sucked. Now Justin was whimpering and trembling.


“Well, um, I need to go back to bed and take care of an issue. I will talk to you Monday, Brian. Nice talking to you, Justin.  God, I’m horny.” The line went dead.


Justin swung his hand and stopped the call and then, after withdrawing his cock he moved his hand down to Brian’s crotch.  “How would you like to take care of this?”


Brian stood enough to pull his pants down and then sat down again. He used his fingers to enter Justin again and Justin shivered. “It is so ready for you, Baby.  Please let me sit on your gorgeous cock. Justin slid his legs on the office chair arms and let Brian guide his cock into position and Justin lowered his own body.  Gravity did its job and Justin took it all at once. He gritted his teeth and cried out as his body adjusted but then every nerve ending was ready to respond. As Justin began to move up and down using his arms and the arms of the office chair, Brian began to thrust up to meet him.  As Brian began to tremble and then empty himself, Justin dropped forward wrapping his arms around Brian’s neck.


“Now this is what Saturday morning should be about.”  Justin smiled as he kissed Brian.


“We may have scarred Cynthia for life.”


“Oh you and I both know she has walked in on us before and slipped out quietly.” Justin moved his hips making Brian make a funny noise.


“You are insatiable and god, I love that.” They sat that way for some time kissing and touching but not needing.


“What were you and Cynthia talking about?” Justin asked, dropping his head on Brian’s shoulder.


“She was checking into a couple things for me.  Something is not right at the New York office. I noticed while I was spending more time there.  We think someone is skimming and we have a pretty good idea who it is.”


“Are you kidding?  As well as you pay your employees?”


“The problem is I am going to have to go take care of that office until I can get a new person trained.  I would have to be there maybe 4 days a week and could be here the other three.”


“You know I don’t ever like to be apart from you but I do understand. Maybe Brinn and I can come visit for one of the weeks.”


“That would be great!”  He kissed him.


“Brian, how long will this go on?”


Brian cringed.  “I know we were planning to go back to California the end of August, in about a month.  I am afraid it could be mid to late September before I can join you. I would ask Ted but Blake is teaching classes right now at Columbia this semester and he just can’t be away with the boys.”


“I do understand, Baby.  I will miss you terribly. How much will you miss me?”


“Oh, Sunshine, let me show you just how much.”  Brian draped Justin over his work table. Brian entered him again and he pulled Justin to a standing position. Brian wrapped one arm about Justin’s shoulders and the other under his arms.  Feeling like one being, Brian slowly moved his hips in the smallest movements. Justin laid his head back on Brian’s shoulder. They kissed deeply. “I am sorry, Justin. We are just back on track and….”


“Baby, as long as you talk to me.  Let me know what is going on and don’t be gone too long. It is too hard to live without you.  Call often. I guess video sex will have to do us.”


Brian kissed him again. The minimal movement was beginning to drive them both to the edge needing more so badly but not wanting to break the moment.  Brian reached around Justin and grasped his erection and as he brushed his finger across the tip of Justin’s already dripping cock, whispered, “Don’t come! Just hold on.” Brian held onto Justin’s nuts with his other hand and began to play with those and Justin began to hold his breath, fighting not to come.  


Justin pushed backward, trying to get away from Brian’s hands, just to have Brian move deeper inside him.  Justin could not take it any longer. “Brian, I can’t….Oh, god….”


Brian surprised him and thrust hard knowing it would send Justin over the edge and it did just that.  He cried out as Justin’s legs buckled and Brian held him in place as he finished. After a few minutes Justin turned into Brian’s arms.  “You must really love me.” He gave Brian one of his trademark smiles melting Brian’s heart.


There was a knock on the office door, “Pops, are you in there?  Where is everyone?” The nob began to turn.


Brian called out.  “Um, Gus, I don’t think you want to do that.  Give us a few minutes.”


“Don’t you two ever stop?”  Gus’ laugh gets softer as he walks away.  


Justin started talking as he redressed. “I’m really worried about him.”


“Why? Isn’t he back with Jamie?” Brian reached over and tied Justin’s pants.  


“Well, he is now but he doesn’t belong with him.  He belongs with Shelby.”

“Come on.  Isn’t he better off with a guy?  Females are so complicated.”


“Shelby loves him and would do anything for him,” he reached up and straightened the collar of Brian’s polo, “Doesn’t that sound like someone else you know?” He ran a finger down Brian’s cheek.  “She loves him like I love you.” Justin kissed him. Don’t write her off just because she is a woman.” Justin took his hand and they walked out together.



Gus led Jamie back to the kitchen.  “Well, if my dads can get busy in the office…” Gus pressed Jamie against the counter and slid his hand into Jamie’s swim trunks and Jamie reciprocated.  They began kissing greedily. By the time Brian and Justin walked in a few minutes later both of them were rock hard and panting heavily.


“Seriously, boys, in the kitchen?” Brian said with a smile on his face.


Gus pressed his hard cock against Jamie and both of them groaned.  


“We have company coming shortly so why don’t the two of you take care of that in the maid’s room and get out here so you can play with the family, instead of each other.” Justin said.


Gus grabbed the front of Jamie’s trunks and pulled him along.


Brian and Justin got a few things together in the kitchen and before they were done, Gus and Jamie were back.  “Do you need any help in here?” Gus asked. “Not really, Brian why don’t you and Jamie take that meat outside and put in the cooler out there.  Gus and I will be right out.” Justin rested a hand on Gus’ arm.


When Brian and Jamie had left, Gus looked at Justin, “What’s up? You know you’re not too subtle.”


“I know it was obvious, but we need to talk.  I just wanted to remind you that Shelby will be here and, Gus, she loves you.  I’m not trying to say you should be with her. I just want you to remember her feelings.  This will be really hard on her. She’ll get over it but it will take some time once she knows she isn’t in the running anymore. I know you don’t want to hurt her.”


“I don’t.  She is one of the best friends I have ever had.”


“And if you choose Jamie you will build a new relationship with her. I guess all I am saying is, remember you are in public.”


“I’ll give Jamie the heads up.  He will understand.” They hugged  and joined their men.



Soon the pool area was full of family.  Brinn was in the pool with Matti and John who had Jonna with him.  Laughter filled the air. Tony would be there a little later, once the assistant manager arrived.  Becca and Peter laid in each other arms on a lounge chair. Claire had insisted they go and enjoy the family and let her spoil her youngest grandchildren.  Shelby was sitting alone in the shade near the grill. Justin sat next to her. “How are you doing, honey?” Justin reached over and took her hand. A tear slipped out of her eye.


“This is really hard.  I am trying though. I want him to be happy and if Jamie is what he really wants, then I am happy he is back.  I’m a grown up. I can adjust.”


“Let me know if there is anything I can do, Shelby.  It will probably be about three or four weeks before we head back to the vineyard.  But if you want to do something the next month you are free to do whatever you like.  Do you have family to visit? Friends you want to see?”


“Not really,  but I will think about it.  Maybe I will go back a little early for some time alone.”


“Oh, and just so you know, Brian is going to have to stay in New York City for a while.  He has some problems at work and he has to hang out there but he hopes it won’t be more than a month or so.”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I know how much you love each other.”


“There’s always video sex.” Justin laughed as he stood.  He kissed her cheek. “I have to check on some things in the house.”


When Tony arrived, Shelby took Jonna and watched the other two kids so Tony and John could spend a little adult time together at the deep end of the pool.  Tony stood behind John as his arms were around his husband. John rested against him. Tony whispered into John’s ear. “We are going to make love right here right now.  Can you take it?” John felt Tony pull down his his trunks just enough and then began slowly entering. John relaxed as best he could and leaned against Tony. Tony’s hands were partially visible from the top of the water but they didn’t care.  He inserted them in the front of John’s trunk and John’s eyes rolled back as he felt Tony inside and out of him. John turned his head and the men kissed deeply until both of them had cum.


The rest of the guests knew what was going on but ignored the men as they loved each other.  When people started getting hungry Brian started the grill. As Justin walked past he grabbed him and pulled him close, wrapping his arm around Justin’s shoulders from behind..  I think Tony and John have the right idea. He started tugging at Justin’s suit.


“Brian!  I am not having sex out here with you with people all around.  After we eat I’ll meet you at the deep end.” Justin winked at Brian and kissed him with a quick tweek of Brian’s cock through his trunks.  


As people were getting food Shelby turned and ran right into Gus.  “Oh, sorry,” she said.


“Hey, Shelly, how’s it going?”  he reached out and touched her cheek.  “You didn’t have to rush out the other morning.”


“Yes, I did. You and Jamie look happy.”


“We, I …..we are getting to know each other again,” he didn’t want to talk too much.


“I’m glad, Gus.”  She stepped up and kissed his cheek.  “Be happy.” She turned and walked into the house.


Jamie came up from behind and put an arm around Gus after watching Shelby walk away.  “You look upset, beautiful.” Jamie asked him as he kissed his cheek.


“I’m fine,” he put an arm around Jamie’s waist. “Did you have enough to eat?”


Jamie smiled, “I can think of a dessert I would love to have.”  He kissed Gus but Gus kept it short and glanced into the house, glad he didn’t see Shelby watching.  He felt her pain in that short encounter and he felt guilty. “Let’s save that dessert until we get back to the loft.”


“Gus, she can’t run your life.”


“She isn’t.  She’s a good friend and she’s hurting and it’s my fault.  I know she doesn’t blame me. I never promised anything but it is still hard to watch her go through it.”


Jamie saw the look on Gus’ face and didn’t like it.  He reached over and hugged Gus. “I can wait for dessert.  Do we have any whipped cream?”


Gus smiled at him.  “Thank you.”



The day was wearing on and after checking on Claire and the twins Peter and Becca were now in the pool.  Jonna was now with Claire and the twins and Matti and Brinn had dressed and were watching a movie in the media room.  Tony and John were relaxing in a chair together talking softly and exchanging a touch here, a kiss there. Brian and Justin were sitting on a bench doing the same.  Shelby was in the room she had shared with Gus, packing her things. She looked down on the pool as Peter pulled Becca into his arms and she couldn’t be positive but she was fairly sure they were making love.  Peter turned so Becca was facing the house and Shelby could see the love on her friend’s face.


Shelby wanted that so badly. She had hoped to be a part of this family and now she was so unsure of her future.  Gus and Jamie weren’t in view. She knew Gus didn’t mean to cause her pain but the more she saw them together the more she disliked Jamie.  The only thing he wanted was Gus. But Gus was a package deal. To love Gus meant to love all those people down there. Gus could not be happy without them.  She noticed some movement in a grove of trees off to the side. Gus and Jamie came into view moving closer to the house. Before they moved into the yard to join the family, Gus pulled Jamie into his arms and pushed him against a tree, pinning him there for a long moment. She couldn’t be sure but she thought she saw Gus’ hand going into Jamie’s shorts.  Shelby knew she couldn’t stay here. She went back to packing her clothes. She needed to go.


“Shelby, are you in there?” Justin’s voice came through the door.


“It’s open,” she said as she pulled some clothes out of the closet.


“I had a feeling this is what you were doing.”


“Can I take you up on that plane ticket?  I just need to go.”


Justin put an arm around her waist and she turned to him.  Softly he said, “Where are you going?”


“I don’t know.  I don’t have a place anymore.”


“Oh, Shelby, you do have a place.  You are more than welcome to go to the vineyard if you want to.  If you would rather go to some city for a while, I will get you a room where ever you want to go.”


“Justin, you don’t have to….I mean you pay me well.”


“You are family, Shelby. Even if Gus doesn’t come to his senses, you are family.  Brinn wouldn’t know what to do without you. I really hope you stay with us, but I understand if….”


“I’m not going anywhere.  You are closer than my real family.  I love them and they love me but you are home now. I think I will go there for a couple days and then I will go to the vineyard. Is that alright?”


Justin kissed her forehead.  “Whatever makes you comfortable, Shelby.  I’ll be right back.” Justin left and was back in a couple minutes.  He handed her a credit card. “Use this for whatever you need and, Shelby, keep in touch.  We will be back the end of August. I will make sure I let you know when we are coming in.  Please, say goodbye to Brinn before you go.”


“Of course I will.  I would never want her to worry about me and she would. You have such amazing children.”  With that, Shelby’s whole body began to shake and the tears she had been holding back came flooding out.  When she had cried herself out she looked at him, “Go, enjoy your family. I will be fine.” She smiled a sad smile at him, “Thank you, Justin.”


Justin hugged her once more and walked out the door.  He hoped Gus realized what he was losing before it was too late.  Jamie was a pretty boy, and nice enough but compared to Shelby, Jamie had little to offer.  



After everyone had left that evening, Brian and Justin tucked Brinn into bed and walked to their room hand in hand.  “I am so glad we did this today,” Justin said as he pulled off his shirt. “I was thinking we really should do something nice for your sister. She really does a lot for the family.”


Brian’s first reaction was to stare at Justin but then, as he dropped his pants, “You’re right.  When I think about it, she has been with them for 6-7 years with no time away. Does she even have any friends?  You know what I mean. I know she goes out for an evening once in a while but who does she go out with?”


“I’ll try to ask John if he knows. Then I will try to figure out where she’d like to go.  I should be able to get something figured out by the time we move back.” By now they were both naked.  And Justin stepped into Brian, “I move back.” His arms went around Brian’s neck and they kissed deeply.


Brian pulled him against him tightly.  “Where did you disappear to this afternoon? You weren’t in the kitchen.”


“I was talking to Shelby.  She is very upset. She loves our son so much but she is leaving it up to him to decide.  She is going back to California in the next day or two.”


“Good,” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck. “God, I love the smell of you,” he said distractedly.  “Brian needs space from her. Gus and Jamie are great together.”


“Brian, just because Jamie is a male doesn’t mean he is best for our son.  He isn’t the same…” Brian’s mouth claimed his as his hand ran first down the curve of Justin’s back and then trailed between his cheeks.  


Just as Justin began to melt against him Brian spanked him.  I think you have been a bad boy today.”


Justin got a defiant look on his face,  “Oh, I’ve been very, very bad.” I definitely need to be punished, severely.”


“Severely, huh?”  Brian pulled out some scarves.  “Lay down on your stomach.” Justin shivered at the thought of what was to come. “Safe words?”


“The kids.” Justin played into the game and strained against the ties.


Brian took out the ping pong paddle they had used for years and swatted him with some force. “Oh…..” Justin sighed.  He instantly was hard as a rock which was uncomfortable since he was on his stomach. Brian reached between Justin’s legs and found the hard cock.  Brian squeezed the head and Justin cried out again.


Twenty minutes later, Justin was thrashing on the bed.  His reddened ass ached but Justin was still ready for more.  Brian now put a pillow under his hips and played with his penis for a bit.  He pulled and squeezed it enough to cause a jolt to run through him but he didn’t want him to stop yet.  Brian moved away from the bed. Justin wasn’t sure where he went for a moment but then he felt his legs being spread even farther apart, opening himself up even more to Brian.  


Justin couldn’t see what Brian was going but he could feel him sitting between Justin’s legs.  Brian started inserting something but he wasn’t sure what it was until his hole closed around it for a moment and then Brian began pushing in the second larger bead. Each bead was larger than the last. By the fifth one the size had grown to uncomfortable.  As Brian completed that one, Justin cried out, “Gus! “Give me a minute.”


Brian reached down and stroked Justin’s perineum. This caused new nerve endings to heighten and he then said, “Ok. I want more. Please give me more.”


As Brian forced the last very large bead in he turned on the vibration.”  This took Justin by surprise and he cried out as it felt like something in the very core of him was now alive. Justin needed to move.  He began to pull against the ties as his whole body was pulsing. “I need to cum, Brian! I need to so badly!” Justin just started mumbling incoherently as he fought not to come.


Brian stopped the vibrator for a moment as Justin came off the edge for a moment.  “Sunshine are you ready to finish or do you want to push it further.”


“I want more, god help me, I want more.”


Brian swung the paddle and with each additional swing the beads felt like they were hammered in further.  After several more swings, Brian turned the vibrator on high and Justin nearly screamed. Brian pulled Justin up by the waist creating space between Justin and the pillow.  Brian moved the pillow and after adjusting Justin again, Brian slid his head between Justin’s legs and he took Justin’s cock in his mouth. Brian gave attention to the dick as he pulled out the beads one at a time.  Justin was just whimpering by this time and as Brian pulled out the last of the beads, Justin came violently in Brian’s mouth. And then he passed out.

 


Brian collected him in his arms. “Sunshine? Come back to me.”


Justin’s eyes fluttered open and he saw a concerned Brian looking at him. He ran his fingers through Justin’s hair, brushing it back.  Brian kissed him gently. “Have you been taking your medication, darling?”


Justin smiled softly.  “No, I ran out while we were apart.  That was beyond amazing, Baby. Maybe I need to take those along with me to California and I can imagine this while we talk on a video call.  It’s hard to ignore something this big.”


“Sunshine, please get your medication.  You scared the hell out of me when you passed out although I was fairly sure you would come out of it.” He stroked Justin’s cheek,  “You know you are my life.”


Justin’s hand traveled downward and his mouth followed.  He enclosed Brian’s penis in his mouth and used his hand to massage his prostate inside and out.  It wasn’t long before Brian couldn’t hold back. Justin greedily feasted and then slid back up into Brian’s arms where they both slept.


Time moved quickly.  Brian flew to NYC on Monday morning and would fly back on Thursday night or Friday morning.  He had moved in to the cottage next to Dan which made Justin happy but a little nervous. He knew Dan was a professional and was used to holding things back and Justin was just glad Brian wasn’t in a hotel every night.


Justin had heard from Shelby and after spending a weekend with her family she was at the vineyard. He was sure she had stopped responding to Gus.  Two weeks after the party, Gus showed up at the main house alone. “Hey, Gus, I didn’t expect you today. Where’s Jamie? I haven’t seen you without him….well since you got together.”


“Dad,do you know where Shelby is? She won’t respond to my texts.”


“She is fine, Gus.  She is at the vineyard.”


“But why won’t she talk to me?”


“Gus, son, you aren’t that dense.  I know she still thinks of you as her best friend but right now her heart is broken.”


“But, Dad, I always told her…”


“You never lied to her.  She knew you weren’t committed but that doesn’t make it less difficult.  When I loved your Pops but he wouldn’t admit it to me, I had to give myself space, too.  I did it by going to another man. Shelby just needed space.”


“I just miss her.  I mean talking to her.  Just spending time with her.”


“Gus, if you stay with Jamie, you two will come to a new place of friendship.  Just give her time and space.”


“I don’t know if I can do that.  I need to talk to her.”


“Are you saying you want her and not Jamie?”


“I don’t know, Dad!  I don’t know anymore.”  Justin took his son in his arms and held him.  


Justin ran his hand through Gus’ hair, glad he had changed it back to his normal color right away.  Justin led Gus to the sectional and sat down next to him. “Gus, you are going to have to decide what you want, who you want.  I can’t help you with that, Gus, but if you are so unsure, maybe the three of you do have to be in the same place. But, Gus, you can’t put her through the same thing as with Lucky.  She can’t do that again.”


“Oh, Dad, I don’t know what to do.”


“Maybe you need to go find her but maybe you have to do this without sex.”


“Dad, that isn’t going to happen.  Not now anyways. Jamie really needs me right now.”


“Well, Gus, let me know if you decide to fly out early but this is something you are going to have to make your own decision.  I am here if you need to talk but you are going to have to figure this out yourself.”


“But I care for them both.  How do I make a choice?”


“I would start with a pros and cons for each and then way them out.  I love you, Gus, and you have a great head on your shoulders and one of the kindest hearts I have ever known.  Use both of those and remember to think with the head on your shoulders not in your shorts.”


Gus hugged his dad again.  “I’ll call you when I know when we are leaving.  I will have to talk to Jamie and see if he will come with me.  I’m sorry, I should have asked how it’s going without Pops here.”


“I miss him, of course but next week I am going to meet him there on Tuesday and coming home with him on Thursday.  Brinn is staying with John and Tony,” he winked at Gus. I think it will be nice to spend time in the cottage.”


“You deserve time together and that place is magical. I better go.  Love you, Dad.” and Gus was gone.


Justin did a little sleuthing and found out Claire actually had been seeing a gentleman for the last few months.  They had met at AA. John said he was a very nice guy and he had a feeling Claire would enjoy taking a trip with him.  They decided to give her two open tickets. Justin also had an open arrangement with a nanny service. Becca and Peter had just hired  a nanny so Becca could go back to work now that the babies were 3 months old. She had set up a limited schedule for the next three months and then she would decide what to do next.  



Gus arrived at the loft and Jamie hadn’t returned yet. He sat down at the desk and started a new document on the computer.  He started two documents. One said Shelly and the other said Jamie. He started two columns on each for the pros and the cons.  He started the lists with the physical strengths for each of them. As he wrote them down he first pictured Shelby and then his mind wandered to Jamie. He was tall and very good looking.  He had great stamina and had the most amazing ass. He heard the elevator and quickly closed both documents. With the image of his ass freshly in his mind, he walked over to the door so he could look at it up close and personally.


“Damn lawyer,” Jamie grumbled as he walked in.  “I don’t know what the hell he thinks he’s doing.  He acts like I’m an idiot. I think I will just fire him had hire a new one.”

Gus walked up behind him and kissed Jamie’s neck as his hands entered Jamie’s shorts.  “What’s wrong, stud?” His hands went to work his amazing cock.


Jamie leaned against Gus and moaned as Gus’ fingers began rolling his balls around in his hands.  “Damn, but you are the best lover I have ever had.”


“That’s quite a compliment considering how many people you have been with.” Gus began biting his neck lightly.  Jamie turned and pulled Gus tightly against his erection.


“I need to fuck you, Gus.  I need to feel your tight asshole around me,” he took his hand and led him to the bed.  He stripped off his shorts and before Gus knew what had happened his own shorts were around his ankles, he was on all fours,  and Jamie is putting on a condom. With no warning, Jamie buries himself deep into Gus. He thrust four times, shouted and came.  He pulled out, threw the condom away and headed for the shower. “Are you coming?” Jamie called from the bathroom.


“Obviously not,” Gus said under his breath as he stood up and pulled on a robe.  He had never felt so empty or so sore. In fact, Brody flashed through his mind but he didn’t linger on that.  Of course Jamie hadn’t raped him. He had actually started it, but he had never felt so unfulfilled. He walked into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine.  He made a mental note. Can be selfish. His mind then wandered to Shelby and thought about making love with her. She always thought of his needs before her own. In fact, he was sure she gained pleasure from his pleasure.

Jamie came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.  “Where were you? I figured you’d join me.” He took the wine out of Gus’ hand and took a sip.


“Why? You barely joined me in the bedroom,” he took the glass back and emptied it.


“Oh, Gus, come on.  I had a bad day. I just needed sex.”


“You needed sex bad enough to not care what I was feeling.  Damn, I feel like you nearly ripped me apart and it was over before….”


“I’m sorry, Gus.  You’re right. I was just so damn mad…” Jamie pulled Gus into his arms and kissed him. “I should have never done that the way I did.  Let me make it feel better.” Jamie dropped to his knees behind Gus. He went under Gus’ robe and soon Jamie’s tongue was massaging Gus’ anus.  It wasn’t long before Gus forgot the pain he had suffered and yearned for Jamie to take him in his mouth. Gus turned slowly and Jamie did just that.  He took Gus’ erection into his mouth and Gus cried out as Jamie drained him. Jamie stood and kissed Gus. “Am I forgiven?”


“You’re forgiven. Now, I have something to talk to you about.”


“Oh, this sounds serious.”


“Jamie, I need to go to California.  I am hoping you will come with me.”


“I didn’t think you needed to go back for about a month?”


“I’m not going to lie to you, Jamie.  Shelby won’t talk to me and she is at the vineyard. I need to talk to her. I need to make sure she is ….”


“Surviving without you?” Jamie said with a snide tone to his voice.


“Jamie, when you left me, I wanted to make sure you were doing well, even when you wouldn’t respond.  Shelby is one of the best friends I have ever had and I can’t leave things the way they are. She is going to be part of our lives for several years since she works with Brinn.” He kissed Jamie.  “You were my first love but that doesn’t mean you are my only friend.”


“I can’t say know to that gorgeous face.”  Jamie said. “We can go tomorrow if you can be ready by then.  I will talk to my pilot.”


“Your pilot?”


“Well, since I inherited most of my dad’s estate, I now have a plane and pilot.  Let’s do a red eye tomorrow night. There is a bed on the plane and you and I can make love for the whole flight.”


“I should be able to have everything ready by tomorrow night and I will be able to say goodbye to Brinny.  She would be upset if I left without saying goodbye.”


“Your sister does realize you’re an adult.  She is just going to have to deal with it.”


“Jamie, I love her and if I can do something as simple as saying goodbye to her, why wouldn’t I?”  He kissed his nose. “Just like when I want to suck your cock and it is easy to do….” as Gus dropped to the floor, Jamie prepared himself.


“Who am I to argue with that kind of logic.”  Jamie balanced himself leaning against the counter and sighed.  His eyes closed as his head dropped back.



The next morning Gus called Brian.  “Hey, Gus, I’m surprised to hear from you.  I will be home tomorrow.”


“I will be gone by then, Pops.  I am going to the vineyard tonight. Well, it will actually be tomorrow by the time I get there.”


“Oh, tired of Pittsburgh? Or is something come up with school?”


“I need to talk to Shelby.”

“Oh, does that mean you and Jamie…”


“Not at all.  In fact we are going to take his private plane.  Shelby left without me having a chance to talk to her and I owe her that, Pops.  I don’t know how this is all going to end yet. I love them both but I still am not sure if I am in love with either of them.”  Gus felt Jamie stir on the side of the bed and then he felt Jamie’s tongue travel down his body and then felt him probing his bud.  He sighed loudly. “Um, Pops, Jamie’s awake and…...so am I!”


Brian laughed, “Good for you, Sonny Boy.  With your dad five hours away, my balls are getting pretty blue but I can wait until tomorrow.  Sunshine is always so good at showing me how much he missed me. Gus? Gus?” Brian heard Gus moan and just hung up.


Jamie’s fingers replaced his tongue and he began kissing Gus’ neck.  “I want to show you how good it can be if you will let me.” His fingers were stretching and rubbing his prostate and then he felt empty.


Gus turned his head and Jamie kissed him.  “Where’d you go,” Gus asked.


“Just getting protection.”  Jamie moved away and was back in seconds.  “Tell me if I need to stop for a second.” Jamie added pressure and then entered Gus’ prepared entrance. Gus relaxed the best he could and he felt the moment of pain followed, this time by the sheer pleasure he now knew was possible.  Jamie took it slow and was careful to hold on until Gus was ready. Together, they cried out and let go.


Gus turned searching for Jamie’s mouth.  Jamie kissed him as he withdrew. “That was...amazing.” Gus looked deep into Jamie’s eyes.  “Now, can I invite you into the shower?” Gus jumped up with Jamie on his heels.



An hour later Gus and Jamie were heading out the door.  In the elevator Jamie’s hand was down the front of Gus’ shorts again. “Jamie, I think we better….” Jamie started dropping to his knees but Gus stepped away.  “Jamie, enough!” Gus pulled him up and kissed him. “We will have the whole plane flight, not to mention time at the vineyard.”


“We will be allowed to have sex at the vineyard?” Jamie asked as they walked to the car?  


“That’s a stupid question.” Gus said as he slipped his arm around Jamie.


“Well, at the pool party I wasn’t allowed to even kiss you because of Her.”


Gus realized there probably would need to be some guidelines.  He laid his head on Jamie’s shoulder as they approached the car.  “You’re right. We will need some guidelines.”


As they got into Jamie’s car, he said, “You mean I’ll need permission to touch you?”


“Jamie, when we are alone, I expect to screw like bunnies but out in public, keep the hands out of pants and keep the lips on mine and the hands above the waist. Of course,” his hand slid into Jamie’s lap and began to massage, “That doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun.”


Jamie slammed on the brakes at the last minute at a red light. Gus laughed softly as he moved his hand away.  


Jamie dropped Gus off at the house.  He was going to spend the day with his family and pack for the trip.  He would pick Gus up later in the day. Gus got out of the car and strode around to Jamie’s open window.  He bent down and Jamie pulled him in. “Gus, I love you.” They kissed before Jamie drove away.


“GGUUSSS!”  Gus heard her before she hit him.  


“Brinn, it has only been a week or so.”  

“Well, you disappeared the same time Shelby left.  I have been lonely.”


“I bet you have been with Matti and Jonna every day and maybe the twins.”  Gus picked her up although soon she would be too big.


“I have, but as much as I love them, I can’t have an educated conversation with any of them.”  Brinn kissed his cheek.


“I am afraid by next year I won’t be able to keep up with you,” he kissed her back.


“Are you going to California to get back together with her?  I love her.”


“I know you do but I am kind of with Jamie now.”


“Gus, don’t be stupid.  No one will love you like Shelby.”


“And if I choose Jamie?  Will you be able to accept him?”


“Gus, if you really love him, I will learn to love him because you do.”


By now they were in the house and Gus had set her down.  “I am glad of that because I will need your approval of anyone I end up with.”


“Gus, can I be honest?”


“You can always be  honest with me.” He dropped so he would be at her level.  


“Now you know I am cheering for Shelby but besides that, I don’t get warm fuzzies from Jamie.”


“Well, Sweetie, Jamie isn’t the warm fuzzy kind of guy but he is one of my favorite people.”


“Because he is good in bed?”


“Brinn, I am not talking to you about my sex life.”


“Well, I wish you would because I can’t imagine what he can do for you that Shelby can’t.  I mean I know there is difference in sex if it is a guy and a girl or two guys but….”


“Hey, Dad, where are you? Brinn, I am not having this conversation….”


“Hey, Gus,” Justin came from upstairs.  “I heard you are leaving tonight. I figured you would be here sometime today.”


“Gus, we are not done with our conversation.”  Brinn stood with her hands on her hips, tapping one foot.”


“Oh, but we are.  Dad, she has sex questions and that is not in a big brother’s description.”  He kissed the top of her head. “I will be here for lunch and dinner. We will probably leave around 9:00 tonight. I’m going to start packing. Talk to her.” Gus ruffled her hair as he walked past her.


“Daddy, I just asked Gus what that Jamie guy had that Shelby didn’t, besides a penis of course.”


“Well, a penis is very important in sex, Brinn.  Unless, of course …..damn, how do I say this? You are a little young for this conversation but you have always  been far ahead. I know you understand the basic steps of sex.”


“Yes, I do, Daddy, and if I say so myself, it sounds kind of gross, especially between two guys.  Shelby helped me find a scientific explanation of how it works.”


“I am sure Shelby would keep it appropriate.”


“But if Gus likes sex with boys and girls, why wouldn’t he choose  Shelby?”


“Well, I am not positive but Jamie was Gus’ first love and that can mean a great deal.  Your dad was my first love, well really, my only love.”

“Doesn’t he realize he loves Shelby? Isn’t sex with her just as good?”


“Brinn, you really don’t need to know this much about your brother’s sex life.  I’m not sure I want to know that much about his sex life.”


“Well, how am I supposed to know why it is better with a man?”


“Let’s see if your dad has time to talk to you.  Maybe he can explain it.”


Justin used his laptop to connect with Brian.  After checking with Brian that he had time to talk to Brinn for a little while he put on the video conference call and pointed the computer screen to Brinn who was sitting by the island.


“Hello, Sweetheart, your daddy said you want to talk.”


“I do and he said he wasn’t comfortable answering it so he called you.”

“Justin!  Is your daddy there?”


Brinn shook her head.  “No he just left to give us privacy.”


“Oh, he did, did he? Well, Sweetie, what is it you want to talk about.”


“Well, Gus wouldn’t talk to me about his sex life and Daddy said it was none of my business.  But I am not talking about him specifically. I just want to know why Gus would choose what appears to be very painful sex with a man when he is in love with a woman, too?”


“Are you sure your daddy isn’t there?”


“No!  Dad, I know you and Daddy have chosen to be only with men so I understand a woman isn’t an option but wouldn’t sex be easier with a woman?”  


Justin was in the office watching the video call.  He had muted his end so no one new he was there. He almost felt sorry for Brian as Brinn continued talking.


“Oh, Brinn…..”


“Don’t you dare say you can’t talk now.” Brinn put a determined look on her face.


“Oh, Brinny,  I have never had luck with women or interest for that matter, and it is just the way my heart has always been, but your brother is different.  His heart loves both men and women and, trust me, Sweetheart, even there can be pain with sex, there is also great pleasure and with the right person you can form a bond for life.  That is what your daddy and I did. We will always love each other and the pleasure we have when we are together just brings us closer each time.”


“Well, Gus should be very close to Shelby.”  Justin laughed out loud but was very impressed with Brian’s answers.


“Well, Sweetie, he is very close to Jamie, too.”


“But I told him I don’t trust Jamie.  He just isn’t nice enough for Gus. Gus deserves the best and Jamie thinks more about himself than Gus.”


“Well, Brinn, there are some people who love easier than others. You and your brother were so lucky that your daddy has taught both you and Gus to love so openly and completely.”

Justin’s heart nearly exploded when he heard Brian say that.  He loved him so much.


“Thanks, Dad.  I am sure I will have more questions but I am guessing I have pushed my limit for an 8 year old.”


“My darling daughter, You have gone far beyond what an 8 year old should know but you are no ordinary child.  You are your dad’s daughter.”


“Dad, I am both of your daughters.  I love both of you the same. You’re my dads!”  Brinn blew him a kiss and walked away.


Brian was still on the video call.  “Sunshine, I know you are seeing this. Go hug our daughter for both of us and I will deal with YOU tomorrow when I get home.” Justin started closing his computer.  “Oh, and Justin?”


“Yes, Baby?”


“I love you.”


“I love you, too, Baby.”



At 9:00 a big limo pulled up and Jamie jumped out.  Gus had already said goodbye to his family and as he walked out to the car Jamie pulled him into his arms, kissing him.  Brinn and Justin stood on the steps as Gus waved and got in the car. Without any acknowledgement, Jamie got into the car and they were gone.