- Text Size +

Chapter 11


Justin watched the car pull out of the driveway. “See, Daddy.  Jamie doesn’t even like us. Well, then I don’t like him either.” Brinn took Justin’s hand and led him back into the house.



“So, what did you do all day, Jamie. Did you do something with your family?” Gus kissed Jamie in the back of the limo.


“No, my family was too busy.  Mom had a luncheon and my sister had a shopping trip planned.  I just packed my bags and then talked to my lawyer and the CEO at the company.  They should have everything under control until we can come back.”


“Jamie, you know I won’t be able to come back too often.  I start school in a month and this semester is going to be really strenuous.  I won’t have much time to come back before Thanksgiving.”


“We will see about that.  We do have the plane. We can make it quick trips.” Jamie began to rub Gus’ inner thigh.  


“Maybe you’ll have to take those trips alone.” Jamie’s hand was beginning to have an effect and Gus kissed him again.


“We are nearly at the airport.  We will continue this after take off.” Jamie’s hand wandered from Gus’ thigh to his crotch.  It was obvious Gus was ready for something more.


“You can be sure of it.”


Once the plane was in the air the lights were turned down in the cabin and Gus stood offering a hand to Jamie who stood and walked to the door with Gus.  The bedroom was small and cozy. Jamie pressed a button on the wall and music filled the room. It didn’t take Gus long to realize it was music they had recorded when they were in the band.  Gus pulled Jamie’s shirt off and then ran his hands down the muscular chest and then around to the back of his waist. He began to make circular motions against Jamie’s crotch letting him know he was still interested.  It didn’t take long for them to lose all their clothes and were then under a fur blanket.


Jamie continued to stimulate Gus’ thighs.  He stroked with his fingers and his tongue but even though he was just a fraction of an inch from it, Jamie would not touch Gus’ cock. He ran his fingernails lightly from the knee to the thigh and then would blow softly on Gus’ genitals and in his pubic hair. Jamie saw beads of precum on Gus’ cock and brought his tongue millimeters from the tip but would not touch it.  As Jamie continued to act like he was going to touch him he backed off again. Gus whimpered every time the tongue was extended and then withdrawn.


“Are you trying to kill me?” Gus gasped.


“I am trying to make you need me so much you will never let me go.”  Jamie’s finger now started moving further and ended up sliding into the crevice of his ass and when his finger barely touched his pulsing bud, Gus cried out.  Jamie couldn’t wait any longer. “Hold on as long as you possibly can.” Jamie’s mouth enclosed Gus’ cock at the same time his finger went inside and he timed his tongue and his finger to move at the same time. Gus dug his fingers into the mattress and he fought his urge to thrust into Jamie’s mouth.  Jamie stopped moving his mouth as he thrust two more fingers inside him. Gus thrust upward and Jamie nearly choked as Gus filled his mouth.


Jamie slowly  moved up Gus’ body and when Gus’ arms wrapped around him he lay on Gus’ chest.  “God, that was amazing. Give me a minute to recover and I promise I will make it worth your effort.”


“Gus, you always make it worth my while. I’m kind of tired.  Maybe we could sleep an hour and then….” He kissed Gus.


“That sounds like a wonderful idea.  He pulled Jamie close and stroked his cheek until he knew he was sleeping.  As Gus dozed off Shelby’s face flashed in front of him. He missed her so much.  Her curves, her scent…...he loved her.


Gus woke a couple hours later and it was his turn.  He started moving his tongue around one nipple and then the other.  His finger traveled down his glory trail until his fingers were wrapping around his pubes. Gus moved down Jamie’s body seeing his physical reaction and knowing he had to be at least partially awake he positioned himself at the bottom of Jamie.  He placed Jamie’s legs on his shoulders and after putting on the condom, he entered him slowly as Jamie sighed but he didn’t stay quiet for long. Soon Gus was doing long powerful thrusts timed with Jamie’s upward movements. Gus kept thrusting until Jamie was ready and then together they cried out.


They laid in each other’s arms for a few minutes.  “Gus, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I think you care more about me than any other person ever has.”


“Oh, Jamie, your family….”


“They love me but not like you do.”


Gus kissed him and said softly, “Candy loved you.”


“You’re right.  She did love me but I just couldn’t love her.  You’re the one I want to be with.”


Gus realized Jamie really didn’t use the word love.  Having heard the stories about his pops not knowing how to love, he wondered if it was the same thing for Jamie.  Gus didn’t remember a time when he didn’t feel completely loved by his moms and his dads. Well, maybe when he ran away he had a difficult time but his family always loved him. And he definitely told people he loved them, which was different than being in love with someone.


“Jamie, you know I love you but you know I just can’t tell you I am in love with you.”


“Gus, I’m not sure I even know what being in love with someone is.  Let’s get some sleep before we land. We should be able to get a couple hours before we have to dress.  He buzzed the cockpit and told the pilot to give them a thirty minute warning before landing.” Gus started to pull Jamie to him but Jamie turned away.  “I just need to sleep right now.”


Gus was a bit confused. Being close, having physical contact, didn’t mean you wanted sex.  Maybe he was just really tired in the last month he had gone through a lot. Gus reached out and put his hand on Jamie’s shoulder.  As he fell asleep, he felt Jamie pull away.


After the pilot woke them, they had dressed and belted into their seats.  Gus took Jamie’s hand but with in seconds Jamie had removed his hand. “Jamie, is everything Ok?”


“Of course it is.  I just don’t need to be touching to know I am with someone.” Jamie snapped a bit. “I’m sorry, Gus, I just need space.”


Gus thought to himself, you want space unless you want to fuck me but then Gus felt a bit bitchy as he thought of what Jamie did to him earlier and how amazing their lovemaking had been.  He also kept reminding himself that Jamie just needed to learn to love. He needed to realize what a family should be. Jamie just needed time. His dad did just die.


By the time they landed, Jamie took Gus’ hand and kissed the knuckles as they disembarked.  “Do we need to get an Uber?”


“Jim is supposed send someone.  I think I mentioned Jim and Mary and they have three kids.  They live next door.”


“They’re just employees, right?  Your dads hired them.


“They do work for my dads but they are friends first”


“Seriously, your dads hang out with the help?”


“Jamie they are friends.  Hey, Jim! I didn’t expect you to interrupt your day.”


“I had to go to the bank anyway so thought I would stop by.” Gus and Jim gave each other a friendly hug. “Good to see you, Gus!  And this is?”


“Oh, sorry, Jim, this is Jamie.  Jamie, this is Jim, one of the best vintners I have met.”  


“I think I am the only vintner you have met. Good to have you back.  Chantel can’t wait for your sister to come back.”


“Justin and Brinn should be back at the end of the month.  Pops won’t be back for a while. He is having some issues in his New York office.”


“Well, I know someone else who will be glad you are here.”  Jim had thrown the luggage in the back of the vineyard’s pickup.  


“You didn’t tell her did you?” Gus hoped Shelby didn’t know.  As they got in the pickup Jamie looked bored.


“No, in fact I haven’t seen her enough to tell her.  I am not sure she has left the cottage.”


That sentence worried  Gus. “You haven’t seen her?”


“Well, I have seen her jog past a couple times but she will be very happy …”


“I am not sure she will be happy at all. She kind of left without telling me.”  As Gus said this Jamie put an arm around Gus’ shoulder and pulled him very close. He hadn’t said a word since they had gotten in the pickup and now he kissed Gus.


“How long is this ride?” Jamie asked.


“About a half hour.”


“I’m going to take a nap.” He laid his head on Gus’ shoulder and within moments he  was snoring softly.


“Where’d you pick up Mr. Happy here.”


“Jamie was my first love.” Gus kissed Jamie’s head.  “His dad just died and he has a lot going on.”


“Gus, did you realize you said ‘was’ not ‘is’ my first love?” Jim asked him.


“I really didn’t…..”  Gus sat quietly, thinking about what Jim just said.


They rode quietly until they arrived at the vineyard.  “Jamie, time to wake up. We’re here.” Gus kissed him gently but Jamie latched on and kissed him thoroughly.  When they separated Gus and Jim were both a bit embarrassed.


“Why don’t you show me around the hacienda?”  Gus turned to grab some of the luggage. “Can’t he bring them in?” Jamie tilted his head to Jim.


“He could but it is our stuff so we can help.” Gus walked back and grabbed a couple bags. Reluctantly, Jamie did the same.  “We can just leave them in the living room until we decide where we are going to sleep. Right now I think we will just stay in my dads’ room.  It has the best bed.” Gus gave Jamie a look that said volumes. They each grabbed the bags they needed and Gus led the way.


Once in the bedroom Gus noticed Jamie rubbing his temple.  “What’s the matter, Jamie?”


“I have a migraine coming on. I should have known one was coming.  I have been an ass the last couple days. The flight probably set it off.”


Gus led him to a chair and started rubbing his temples from behind.  He moved in small circles, gaining pressure.


“I think I am going to be sick.” Jamie ran to the bathroom and Gus heard him throw up.  


Gus lowered the blinds of the bedroom and opened the bed.  He found some bottled water and pulled out some aspirin. He then went and got Jamie and guided him to the bed. When Gus offered him the pills, Jamie said, “In my shaving kit.  I have a prescription.”


Gus found the medication and gave Jamie the correct dose.  Gus went to the bathroom and came back with a damp washcloth. As Jamie laid on his stomach, Gus placed the cloth on the back of his neck and then, kissed the top of his head.  “Thanks, Gus. Can you give me a couple hours? By then I should be feeling better.”


“Call me if you need me.  I will leave you alone so the house is quiet.”

“Gus, no one takes better care of me than you.”  his voice trailed off and he fell asleep.


Gus left the room and then left the house.  It was time to go find Shelby. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say but he needed to see her.  As he walked to the cottages he began to picture the house he planned to build near them. For just a split second he pictured Shelby standing next to him.  That was just because he had spent time here with her not Jamie.


Gus walked up to the door and knocked. “Coming,” Shelby’s voice came from inside.  “Is that you, Chantel…?” Shelby’s mouth dropped open as she saw Gus standing in front of her.


“Hi, Shelly.”


“Gus, I didn’t know….why didn’t you tell me….”


“I missed you, Shelly.”


“Oh, Gus, I….”  Shelby threw herself into his arms and kissed him.  “I missed you so much.” As tears streamed down her face Gus looked at her from head to toe.  She looked as if she hadn’t eaten since she left Pittsburgh. She had lost a lot of weight in the short time she had been there.


“I had to make sure you were …” Shelby took a step toward him and he wrapped his arms around her.  As she put her arms around his neck he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. “I want you, Shelly.  I want to make love with you.”


“Oh, god, I want you, Gus.” She began yanking at his clothes and he pulled off the oversized T-shirt she wore.  He just realized it was one of his. She wasn’t wearing a bra and the scrap of lace she wore didn’t stand a chance when Gus tugged on it.  He laid her down and feasted on her, first with his eyes and then, dropping to his knees, with his mouth. It didn’t take her long to remember how good Gus was with his tongue and mouth on her clit and as he licked the lips that guarded her vagina and his finger found her bud she cried out in a massive orgasm.


With the taste of her still on his lips he moved up and kissed her as he slid into her well lubricated opening.  She instantly cried out again as, together, they climbed and then fell over the edge.


As Gus held her and she curled into him he continued to kiss her cheek, her nose, her temple.  “You haven’t been eating. Don’t lose some of those curves I love so much,” his hand slid from a breast down to her hip. He felt each rib and her pelvic bone was too prominent.  “You need to eat, Shelly.”


“I just didn’t have the….I didn’t feel like eating.”


Gus’ phone vibrated and he reached over to look at it.  “I hate to do this but I have to go. Jamie, woke up.”


Shelby sat straight up. “Jamie is here?  You slipped out to have sex with me and now you are running back to him.  Are you kidding me? Why didn’t you tell me?”


“Shelly, it wasn’t like that. I was going to tell you but we kind of got distracted right away. I had missed you so much.  I had missed my friend and my lover.” Gus got up and pulled on his clothes. “Please Shelby. We need to talk. Come up to the house for dinner.  We can talk.”


“Just go.  Right now I am too angry to think straight.”  As the door opened, Shelby called, “I am still in love with you Gus Kinney.”  She heard the door close.



Gus texted Shelby and said dinner would be at 6:30.  He added that Jamie would not be joining them. When Gus had arrived back at the bedroom.  Jamie was in bed in the dark room. Gus brought more water in and got in bed with him, sitting up against the headboard.  Jamie curled up, putting his head in Gus’ lap. Gus stroked his hair and sang softly. “That feels really good, Gus,” he was groggy from the medication.  “You are too good to me.”


“Jamie, you deserve all of this.  Everyone deserves to have someone care for them when they are not well.”


“At my house, that was the nanny or maid.”  Jamie’s head nuzzled Gus’ cock. “I promise I will…”


“Oh, Jamie, sex is not the only reason I keep you around,” Gus kept stroking his head gently. “You are my first love.” Gus kept talking softly until Jamie was asleep again.  Gus moved carefully, not to wake him. He leaned over and kissed Jamie’s cheek before leaving the room. He texted his dads and told them he loved them. Then he texted his moms and said the same thing.  He was so fortunate to have his family and friends. Now he was thinking about Shelby again. He hadn’t meant to hurt her. He still didn’t but he couldn’t give her up. He loved her. He needed to figure this out.  He loved them both but was he in love with them? He really wasn’t sure anymore and his dad told him he was on his own. He wondered if Pops would be any help. He was fairly sure he would say he was too young and he should just stick to sex with a good guy like Jamie.  “How would he ever decide?”


Gus opened a nice bottle of wine and put some salmon on the grill.  Just before 6:30 he checked on Jamie who was sound asleep but seemed to be resting comfortably.  When he came back out, Shelby was walking up. “I am not sure why I’m here although your cooking skills are better than mine and I am hungry.”  Shelby picked up the open bottle of wine and filled to glasses.


“Where’s Jamie?”


“He’s in bed.”


“He can be there without you?” Gus looked at her, “Sorry.  I shouldn’t….”


“Shelly, I should be saying I’m sorry.  I should have told you Jamie was here.”


“I didn’t give you a lot of time.”  Shelby admitted.


“I just saw you and, damn it, Shelby, I don’t know what I am thinking anymore.  I see Jamie and I see my first love but then see you and….I can’t imagine life without you.” Gus shut off the grill as the fish finished in the warm grill.  He reached out and touched her cheek. She leaned her cheek into his hand and kissed the palm.


“Gus, I just can’t do it anymore,” her voice cracked  as she stepped away. “I love you so much and I understand if you aren’t sure, but Gus?”


“Yes, Shelly?” He started to reach for her but stopped.


“I am not sharing you.”  Gus set the food on the table as Shelby continued, “Until you decide we can build our friendship but sex is off the table. Actually, as little touching as possible.”

“But, Shelly, I….”


“I know you love me but unless you are sure you are in love with me, I just can’t.  So when is your sister coming home? I miss that monkey. She keeps me learning as much as I teach. I really love her.” Shelby smiled over at Gus.  I love your whole family mainly because they truly are family. They support and encourage. Are you still thinking about building that house on the other side of the cottages…”  


As Gus and Shelby ate they talked about Gus’ plans and soon Gus had grabbed a pad of paper and had started doodling ideas with her.  At one point she took the pen from him and showed Gus an idea she had. Without thinking Gus’ arm went around Shelby as he looked over her shoulder.  Gus caught himself breathing in the scent of her hair and as she turned her head their lips nearly met but Gus’ phone beeped just as they were drawn together. Gus looked at the screen.


“I’ll be right back.”


“Gus, I think I better go down to the cottage.” She kissed his cheek, “Thanks, for dinner. Go take care of Jamie.  He needs you.” She said this with no malice in her voice. Gus couldn’t do anything but take care of those he cared about.  That was just Gus. That was one of the reasons she loved him so much.



Justin and Brinn made a special dinner for Brian.  Justin wanted to jump his husband and drag him upstairs but he belonged to Brinn until she went to bed.  Then it would be their turn to play. His stomach had butterflies thinking about it. After setting up the video call with Brinn, he was sure Brian would have planned some kind of revenge and he couldn’t wait to find out what it was.


As Brian pulled into the garage, he sighed.  He missed his family. Once they moved back to California he was going to really feel their absence.  He would stay in New York City most of the time. If he worked 24/7 he could get back with them quicker.  At least he had Dan there. He grabbed the stuffed bear he had bought for her and the two dozen roses he had picked up for Justin.  


As he walked up to the house door it flew  open and Brinn nearly knocked him down. “DAD!”


“Hi, Sweetheart!  I have missed you,” Brian dropped to a knee and wrapped his arms around his daughter.  Brinn showered him with kisses as Brian noticed a shadow fall over both of them. He glanced up and saw Justin standing there.  “Hey, Sweetie, this is for you,” he handed her the bear, “And I will be right back.” He stood up and moved toward Justin, “These are for you, Sunshine.”  Brian handed Justin the flowers as he pulled him into him kissing him deeply. Justin’s free arm wrapped around Brian’s neck, not letting him go for some time.


Very softly Justin said, “I have missed you so much.”


“Not as much as I missed you and our sweetie.” Brian looked deep into his eyes, and kissed him again.  Justin’s knees went weak as he wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and pressed the full length of his body against him making Brian moan as they rubbed their pelvises together.


“Um, Dads, there’s a kid in the room.” Brinn said, trying to get between them.


Brian looked at her, “Where? All I see is this smart a…”


“Yes, Brinny, we know you are there. We better go make sure our dinner doesn’t burn.”


Brian snatched Brinn up and threw her over his shoulder as she squealed “No, DAD,”  but the giggles said differently. Brian dropped her on the sectional and began tickling her.  After a few minutes she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “I missed you, Dad. I love you!”  She kissed him again. “So did Daddy. Do you really have to stay in New York when we go back to California? Daddy is going to be so sad.”


“Well, I will work as fast as I can so I can be there as quick as possible. I just need to hire someone to take over.”  Brinn hung on tight for another few seconds. “I better help Daddy. Are you hungry?”


“I can’t wait to eat the dinner you made me.” As Brinn ran to Justin, Brian smiled at his family.  He missed Gus already. “How much time before dinner?”


“10 minutes tops.”  Justin answered.


“Ok, I am going to change clothes.  I will be right back down.” Within minutes was back downstairs in sweats and a T-shirt. He walked up behind Justin and rubbed against him.  


“Behave! Brinn is expecting a good long time to play without you.”


“I have plans for you later.” Very softly he said, “Plan to walk very slowly tomorrow.”


Justin shivered at the possibilities.  “Dinner is ready.”


Brinn kept Brian and Justin entertained through the meal.  She told Brian step by step what happened during the week. As she talked Brian and Justin held hands at first and eventually Brian moved his chair so  he and Justin were thigh to thigh. As the meal finished, Justin sent Brian and Brinn off to play while he cleaned up. When he had finished he went looking for Brian and Brinn.  As he neared Brinn’s room, he stayed out of sight and listened. They were reading a book Brian would ride his side of the page and Brinn would read her side. When he peaked in they were snuggled on the bed, Brian holding her close.  If it had been anyone else he would feel so jealous. Instead, his heart swelled.


As Brian was ready to start the next chapter, Brin took the book out of his hands. “Dad, I think Daddy is waiting for you.  Thank you for reading with me but now Daddy needs you to love him. He is waiting for you. Daddy, come in here and give me a kiss and say good night.”


Justin came around the corner and walked to the bed. Justin leaned over Brian to kiss Brinn. As he did so Brian grabbed Justin’s crotch. Justin jumped and was instantly hard. “Goodnight, Brinny.  I love you so much. You sleep well and Dad and I are right down the hall.”


“I won’t come and bother you. I know you need your time.”  Brinn said.


Brian slid out of the bed and kissed Brinn, “You, Miss Thing, would never bother us.  We are always here if you need us.”


“Oh, I know that Dads.  I love you both but can you leave me alone now.  I will read one more chapter and then go to sleep.”


Brian held his hand out toward Justin.  Instead, Justin stepped closer and put his arm around Brian’s waist and they finished the walk to their room.  Once inside, they turned toward each other and kissed. When the separated, Justin looked at Brian, “Maybe we will just stay here until you are able to come to California with us. I don’t want to be apart so long.”


“Oh, Sunshine, I thought about that, but I have to be in New York and Brinn needs to start school.  Damn, I wish there was some other way but New York is the second biggest office and I need to get someone in place there that can handle it after this scandal.  The office itself hasn’t taken a hit and I have calmed everyone down within the office after getting rid of the two embezzlers. I can’t believe something good came out of the Keegan fiasco but I spent enough time in that office I knew something was wrong.”


As Brian had continued to talk Justin had stripped  until he stood naked in front of Brian. Brian dropped to a seated position and extended his hand to Justin.  Justin stood between Brian’s legs and Brian guided Justin’s hips, taking Justin in his mouth. Brian’s magical tongue began to work circles around the tip. He then began running his tongue along the vein on the underside of his cock.  Justin dug his fingers into Brian’s hair. As Justin was sure he was going to cum, Brian backed off and stood up. “Why don’t you just stand there but don’t cum. It is not time.”


“God, Brian, it has been so long! I need…”


“To learn self control!  Trust me, you are going to need it.”  Brian walked over and pulled out a scarf and blindfolded Justin. “No touching, no matter what.”


Justin nodded.

“I didn’t hear you.”


“No touching.”


“Now, hands and knees on the bed.  Keep your feet hanging off. No cumming, no peeking!”  With that Justin heard Brian doing something and then felt something.  First he felt what could only be Brian’s tongue trailing up and down and then focused on Justin’s bud.  Brian separated Justin’s knees another 4 inches making his target more vulnerable. Brian now had better access to Justin’s junk and reached between Justin’s legs and began stroking as he probed.  Brian again took him to the edge and backed off. Justin groaned but then he felt Brian’s lubed finger sliding in and finding his prostate. Brian wasn’t aggressive this time. The slow soft strokes made Justin relax some how and his head ended up on the bed.  


Brian removed his finger reluctantly.  Justin was almost purring but Brian smiled at what was next to him.  He knew this was going to be a challenge for Justin and if he failed Brian would gladly ‘punish’ him if he failed.  Brian lubed up the long vibrator and wondered if he would manage to get this in before he gave in and entered him. It was a challenge when he wanted to bury himself in that sweet, sweet spot.  He resisted and slowly pressed the tip against Justin. It started with quite a large knob that took some pressure on Brian’s part and some moaning on Justin’s.


Brian stopped for a second.  “Safe words, Sunshine.”


“Our kids, god, keep going.”


“Patience, my love.  Once Brian was sure it wasn’t going anywhere, he turned it on and laid next to Justin, and started kissing him while reaching out and stroking Justin’s throbbing cock.  He grasped it firmly trying to add enough pressure that Justin could hold back a bit. He then moved again to Justin’s upturned ass. He kissed each of the perfect globes and then began the process of inserting more.  Each time it increased in size he would give Justin time to adjust. When Justin began mumbling Brian stopped. “Sunshine, you are back on your meds, right? You aren’t going to pass out on me again.”


“YES!  Baby, I need to cum so bad and I am so full.”


“I know you can hold more than that.”


“I….oh….”


Brian went to the next stop point.  Justin didn’t know there was one more and Brian had to admit he was surprised Justin had managed so much.  As Brian continued Justin cried out as Brian finished his task. He knew how uncomfortable but how excited Justin was by now.  Justin’s whole body was vibrating from the massive intruder within him.


“Lay down on your side, Sunshine.”  He cringed as he moved. Brian moved in and laid behind him.  Brian had to take some deep breaths to get himself under control. Why did he do this to himself?  Because he LOVED this man and wanted to keep him excited about their relationship. As he watched Justin struggling to get control, he kissed his neck and reached around and massaged his pelvis.  He made him lay there for nearly a half hour.


“Back on your knees.  Brace yourself!” With little warning Brian hit the upraised ass. He spanked him for some time and then, without warning, he began removing it.  His ass was flaming by now and, Brian couldn’t see his face, but was fairly sure Justin had tears by now. Once it was removed, Brian gave him a minute to adjust and then he entered Justin.  As he bumped against Justin’s cheeks he felt the fire coming off of him but each time he did Justin shuttered.


“What do you want, Sunshine?  What do you need?”


“I need you to cum inside of me and I need to cum!”


“When I cum, you are not allowed to cum.  You have to wait so I can have every drop.”


Justin was crying by now with the need for relief.  Brian had planned to move slowly but he couldn’t restrain himself. He moved rapidly and with in seconds he had emptied himself into Justin.  


By now all Justin could say was, “Please.  Please, Brian, I need, oh god…..please.”


Brian moved  and rolled Justin to his back as he took all of him in his warm, waiting mouth. Brian couldn’t talk but there would have not been any stopping him anyway.  Justin nearly screamed as over and over he spasmed in Brian’s mouth. When he was done, Brian collected Justin in his arms and kissed him. “I am going to miss you, Sunshine.  More than you can know.”


As Justin started dozing Brian reached behind him and grabbed some ointment.  He very gently rubbed it in to Justin’s flaming cheeks. Justin sighed, “That feels really good.  Thanks, Baby.” Justin kissed him and soon the sting was forgotten and Brian turned Justin over. He slipped back into Justin and sighed.


“This ok, Sunshine?” Brian buried his nose into the crook of Justin’s neck.


“This is wonderful,” Justin said dreamily.


Brian wrapped his arm around Justin’s chest and pulled him close.  “ I love you, Sunshine,” and the both drifted off.



“Dads, are you awake?” Knock, knock. “Dads? Hello?”


Justin moved and winced.  Brian wasn’t kidding when he had said he would walk funny today.  “Hey, Sweetie. Give us just a minute. We need to…”


“Get your clothes on? I’ll wait.”


Justin began moving slowly to the edge of the bed.  Brian jumped up and grabbed a pair of shorts for both of them. They both slipped them on quickly.  Justin was having some difficulty moving but he was fine laying there. “Come in, Brinn.”


A blonde blurr flung herself onto the bed between her dads. She kissed both of them.  “Have you kissed yet this morning. I don’t like to talk to you until you have kissed a couple times. You can’t seem to pay attention.  She reached up and pushed their heads together. Brian reached behind Justin and pulled his head close. “She’s right you know. Good morning, Sunshine.” Brian first brushed his lips over Justin’s and then crushed them.


Both men laughed as two small hands pushed them apart. “I think you are forgetting to give me a morning kiss.” They both moved down and had her giggling with multiple kisses.  


Brian snuck a glance at Justin and saw the pain play across his face.  “Brinn, why don’t you and I go down and make breakfast for your daddy since the two of you made dinner for me last night?”


“Ok,” Brinn jumped out of bed. “What are we going to make?”


“Brinny, give me a minute to dress, Ok? Can I meet you downstairs in about 10 minutes?”


“Sure, Dad, but don’t start messing with Daddy.” Brian swatted at her bottom as she giggled out the door.  


As soon as Brian was sure she was gone he turned to Justin with some concern.  “I would love to loosen some of those tight muscles myself but I am going to start the water for a bath.  I will take my time with breakfast,” Brian dressed as he talked. “It might help if you put in one of the waterproof vibrators on the low setting while you’re in there.  It might help the muscles relax a little bit. He turned the water on the hottest he dared and then went back and helped Justin walk to the tub, pulling his shorts off for him and then inserting the small prostate vibrator as Justin stepped into the tub. He kissed him and headed for the door but then came back with a bottle of water and a couple pills.  He dropped the pills in his mouth and handed the water to him. “See you in about 30 minutes.


“Love you, Baby,” Justin said as he slid farther into the steaming water.  Brian was right. Some of his interior muscles needed to relax and the low vibration soon helped with that.  He loved nights like that but as he got older it was harder to recover but the even was so worth it!


By the time Justin made it downstairs, Brian and Brinn had breakfast ready.  The rest of the weekend they spent time as a family. They played in the pool, went out to dinner, and saw a movie. They all enjoyed their time knowing it would be the last time for at least a month.



Gus woke and started to get out of the bed he was sharing with Jamie when he felt a hand touch his.  “Stay, Gus.” Jamie pulled him back.


Gus smiled over at Jamie, “How are you feeling this morning?”


“Much better, thanks to you. Did you really wake up in the middle of the night just to give me more medication?”


“Of course i did, Jamie.  I am so glad you are feeling better.”


“Fuck me, Gus.  Please, I want you inside me.”  Jamie wasn’t sure he was up to this but if he didn’t give something to Gus would Gus go back to Shelby?


“Jamie, I don’t think you are up to that, yet.  Come here,” Gus pulled Jamie close. He stroked Jamie’s cock very gently, seeing the pleasure cross Jamie’s face.  “Let me blow you. Hopefully, that will help you relax.” Gus took his time to gently bring Jamie to the crest and then to help him over the other side. Gus moved up and kissed Jamie, pulling him back in his arms.


“I’m sorry, Gus.  I promise to be well enough you can screw me.”


“Jamie, you are more important than me getting screwed. Sleep, honey.” Gus stayed with him until he fell asleep again, and then he left the room to start some breakfast.


Shelby didn’t visit the main house.  She was fairly confident Gus would eventually come to her.  When he came to talk she would be there. Gus would need to work through everything before coming up with a final decision.  She had done what she could. It was now up to him. Shelby spoke to a friend and decided it would be best to go away until Brinn came back.  She sent Gus a text letting him know she would be back when Justin and Brinn returned.


Gus was sad to see her go.  He had come back early just because he wanted to be close to her and now she was leaving but she would be back soon and now he and Jamie had time alone.  Jamie was feeling back to normal and all he had on his mind was sex and music. Gus soon realized that was all he seemed to have on his mind, not that he mind but  was that all he really thought about. Every conversation when back to it but the music and the sex was out of this world. He wasn’t going to complain, knowing soon he would be back at school.  Until then, he decided he could put up with amazing sex and music.



On Monday, Brinn went to spend time at her grandmother’s.  Jenn would miss her so much once they went back to California.  Justin flew to New York with Brian with plans to return home on Wednesday so he could finish preparing for the move back to the west coast.  


Brian and Justin sat in first class both reviewing paperwork.  Justin needed to spend a little time with his agent this week but most of his time would be spent preparing for his evenings with Brian.  He was planning something special for both nights they would be together. He told Brian he was in charge and would come up something special for both nights.  They were staying in tonight but tomorrow night he was hoping Dan could help plan something very special. He just wanted to spend hours in bed with him. He had to admit he was still a bit sore from Friday night and he loved every minute of it.  He kept thinking about what Brian had done and it turned him on all over again.


As the plane was landing, Brian’s hand reached for Justin’s face and turned it toward him. There lips met and lingered as their tongues danced with each other. “I am so glad you are here for a couple days.  I am supposed to go in right away this morning but I think I might have a headache until my 3:00 pm meeting. Brian’s hand slid into Justin’s lap and gently stroked as the plane coasted to the gate. The flight attendant looked enviously at the two men. He wondered if they ever used a third.  The next time he walked past he dropped a note on Brian’s lap. It had his name, number, and a comment stating if either was ever lonely or both wanted a new addition to give him a call.


Brian showed the note to Justin. As they disembarked Justin took Brian’s arm and said, “Maybe you should keep that.  You might get lonely while we are on opposite coasts.”


Brian stopped walking and looked at him to see if he was serious. “Sunshine, we haven’t had an open relationship for years.  You aren’t serious, are you?”


Justin leaned against him a bit.  “Brian, I don’t know how long we will be apart but I know you aren’t going to be able to come home on weekends. I would understand if you get lonely and  just need a little release…. I would rather you call someone like him than picking up someone up off the street.”


Brian set his bag down and pulled Justin against him.  There is no replacing my family. Nothing will take away the loneliness.”  He kissed Justin. “Plus, anyone besides you would be such a letdown it wouldn’t be worth it.”


Justin hugged him tightly. He whispered, “I know you mean that but if you need to, I would understand.”


Brian laughed softly. “I really don’t think you would, Sunshine, but thanks for thinking of me.  We better go grab the luggage and find our driver. Do you think we can still manage to make love in the back of a car?”


“I am fairly sure that will not be a problem!”


They found their luggage and the driver.  Once in the car and being told traffic was horrible Justin unzipped Brian’s fly and inserted his hand.  He knew he had more than an hour in this gridlock. He guided Brian’s penis out so he could look at it. He stroked the tip ever so gently, sending a shutter through Brian.  Justin kissed Brian and then began lowering his head. Brian adjusted in the seat giving Justin more access to his lap. Justin began licking, quick little strokes. Brian’s head dropped back as Justin reached for Brian’s pants and Brian lifting his ass enough that Justin could get them lower.  As he had lifted his cheeks, Justin took in more of his cock and Brian sighed loudly.


At that moment the car jerked and Justin lost contact with Brian’s dick.  As they were at a stop, Justin continued his work and the driver’s eyes locked with Brian’s for a second.  Brian smiled a bit and shrugged. The driver looked flustered and looked away. Soon, Brian pulled Justin up and undid his pants as he kissed him.  As they broke apart for a moment they realized they were stopped in traffic the drivers on either side were watching them.


Brian’s hands slid down taking Justin’s pants down with them.  As Justin straddled Brian’s lap, Brian guided his cock into Justin and Justin arched backward as he settled onto Brian’s rock hard dick.  As the car began to move a bit, the men began a rhythm, slow and steady. As the car stopped again, one of the cars next to them nearly hit the car in front of him because the driver was too busy watching Brian and Justin.  Brian began to move making sure he was now rubbing Justin’s cock with each move. By now their own driver was having a hard time focusing on the road and not on the activity in the back seat.


“Brian, I need to ….oh, please,” Justin began slamming down and Brian came up to meet him. They again were at a complete standstill when Justin started to spasm and clenched onto Brian’s cock and dropped against his chest.  Brian soon followed. As he threw his head back, he heard tires squeal and then a crunching sound. Brian and Justin looked at each other and almost laughed as they could see two cars in the next lane were now attached at the bumper.  Thankfully, they could see everyone was fine. As their driver found an opening, he sped away.


Justin stayed on Brian’s lap linked with him as they kissed and touched until they got to the block they were staying on. They straightened their clothes as the driver double parked while Brian and Justin grabbed their bags.  Brian handed the driver $500 saying, “This never happened.”


“I don’t know what you could be talking about Mr. Kinney.  Sorry the traffic was so bad.”


“Oh, we aren’t!” he winked at the man and Brian and Justin entered their secret garden hide away.


The gate was barely closed before Justin and Brian were again in each other’s arms. “Damn, Brian, how am I going to live in California with you here in New York.  God, I love you SO much.”


As they entered the cottage they looked around.  It had been a long time since they had been here together.  


Justin thought about Gus and Shelby staying here only a short time ago and commented, “I wondered how Gus  is doing? It can’t be easy with Shelby and Jamie there.”


“You haven’t been talking to him much.  Everything’s OK between you two isn’t it?”


“Oh, of course.  I miss him so much but I told him I couldn’t help him with this decision.”


“Shelby is great and all but he is too young to want to be too serious and why would he want to be with all the drama of a woman.”


“Brian, Jamie is a lot more drama and as for age, I was younger than he is,”  Justin bristled a bit.


“We are not going to fight this trip.  I would much rather be buried deep inside….”


“Or have something buried deep inside?” Justin questioned.  “I would really like to be screw you until you beg for mercy.”


“Don’t expect any begging but I am game.  Let’s go!” Brian started for the stairs but Justin backed him up to the counter.   Justin’s hand went down Brian’s pants and began stroking this bud. Brian’s head came down to Justin’s and their lips met.  As the kiss deepened, so did Justin’s finger. Brian moaned as Justin began to stroke Brian’s prostate. “Oh, god, I do want you, now.”


“See, begging already!” Justin turned Brian  around and from behind undid Brian’s pants. After sliding them down and undoing his own, he reached around Brian and grasped Brian’s hard dick as he slowly slid into Brian.  Brian nearly buckled at the knees when Justin adjusted the angle, putting pressure on his prostate. As Justin took the pressure off the spot, Brian shivered.


“Yes, I’m begging!  Go back to that spot.  OH, god, you are killing me with….” Justin adjusted again. Brian wasn’t sure what Justin was even doing to his cock at the same time but he was going to cum and there was no stopping it.  Brian shouted and grabbed onto the counter as his body went into full orgasm.


Dan had heard his friends arrive and as he walked to the cottage to say hello he saw Brian and Justin.  He had seen them make love a couple times years ago but he had forgotten how beautiful they were together and he was sure he had never seen Justin take Brian.  He was definitely as accomplished as his husband. He couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to do that with Brian. He knew it was crazy but he still had a crush on him after one night of kissing and petting years ago. As Brian came he wished he could have been there to help drain him.  Dan realized he needed to take care of something so he walked back to his house as he rubbed his crotch.


Two hours later Brian was putting on a suit while Justin tried to entice him back to bed. He finally got on all fours on the bed and waggled his ass at Brian who finally stopped and started rimming him. Justin began  to moan instantly but just as he was ready to cum Brian stepped away and grabbed his suit jacket as he walked out the door, calling over his shoulder, “I will let you know when I will be home.”


While Brian was at the office, Justin took a walk and picked up groceries for him to make dinner.  He was glad he didn’t live in New York City all the time but he did love roaming the streets. He bought some fresh bread as well as some pastries they could have for breakfast tomorrow.  Justin went to a little meat market and bought a steak and lobster tails and then stopped at a produce stand to pick up some vegetables and fresh peaches. The last stop was to pick up some whipping cream and then he went home to cook.  He first peeled and sliced the peaches, sprinkled them with sugar, a bit of vanilla, and then poured bourbon over them. He prepared everything else.


Brian called home around 5:00 pm.  “Hey Sunshine.”


“Hi Baby.  When will you be home?  I should be home and eat you for dinner about 6:15 or so.”


“Well, I am not going to tell you not to eat me for dinner but I do have dinner planned.  I hope you are hungry.”


“I am sure it is wonderful.  I am hoping we can continue where we left off when I left.  I want to feel you deep….”


“Well, what has gotten into you?”


“I am thinking about how much I am going to miss you and  maybe it is the cottage but I realize how I almost avoided letting you fuck me and now, oh so many years later, god, I get horny just thinking about what you do to me.”

“Oh, Baby, I love you!  Come home soon and I will fuck you so you can’t walk tomorrow,” Justin laughed, “Then I could keep you home all day tomorrow.  Maybe I will tie you up…”


Brian groaned, “Oh please, don’t make promises you aren’t ready to keep.”


“Who says I wouldn’t do it?”  After hearing the tone of Justin’s voice he might not put it past him to do it.  


“Sunshine, I need to go.  I love you. See you in about an hour.”


“Love you, too.”  As he heard Brian hang up, Justin’s heart almost exploded inside his chest.  There were times it still hit Justin just how much he loved him but even more, hearing Brian say those words still could make him cry. He waited so many years for Brian to say them and he would never get tired of hearing them. For a moment he flashed to  old age and hoped that on his deathbed he would hear Brian say, ‘I love you, Sunshine. Thanks for sharing my life.’


Justin realized how much he was dreading their time apart.  The older they got the less he liked being separated. All the sudden he realized how long he had been sitting in his thoughts and he began rushing around.  He filled the oven with the vegetables and put the bread in the warming drawer. He took the whipping cream and beat it with a bit of sugar while his peaches drained.


Brian texted when he left the office and Justin started the steak.  As he saw Brian coming through the front gate on the camera. He pulled the side dish out of the oven and turned on the broiler for the lobster tails.  He couldn’t wait for some reason. He ran out the door and into Brian’s arms. He wrapped his arms tightly around Brian’s neck. Brian looked tired. Justin kissed him deeply as Brian’s arms came around him.


“You look so tired, Baby.  Bad afternoon at the office?”


“I was with the lawyer all afternoon.  We are going to have to go to court and it is hard when I think about what a good friend I thought he was.  And now he….” Justin could see now how upset Brian was. Justin kissed his cheeks and then ended up back on Brian’s lips.


“Baby, have a seat.  Let me bring you a drink and I will put the lobster tail in the oven.  After giving Brian a bourbon, he went back in to check the lobster and steak.  He had everything on the warm stove and went back out to Brian. He sat down on Brian’s lap.  He kissed him. “Are you ready to eat?”


“You?” Brian chuckled.


“Well, I would enjoy that very much but I did spend a lot of time making dinner…”


Brian kissed him and ran his hand along Justin’s cock.  “Let’s eat. Then, we can spend time in the hot tub or all night in bed if we want.”


The food turned out perfect and Brian kept letting Justin know how much he appreciated it.  Justin went to get dessert. “Let’s eat this out on the patio. I’ll be out in a minute.” He walked out with a bowl of the macerated peaches and dollops of the freshly whipped cream.  Justin sat next to Brian and gave him a bite of the peaches with lots of the whipped cream on it.


Brian had not expected the flavor of bourbon against the sweet juicy peaches.  Brian stuck his finger in the bowl and came up with a finger covered in white fluff and smeared on Justin’s mouth.  He then went in to lick it off. They continued to eat the peaches and cream but soon the dessert was forgotten as they began to kiss.  Brian took the bowl and set it off to the side as he pulled Justin to lay across Brian’s lap. Their lips fused as Brian’s hand went into the waistband of Justin’s shorts and briefs.  Both men sighed as Brian’s fingers surrounded Justin’s cock. After a few minutes Brian said. “I want you in my mouth, now. Let’s go to bed.”


“The hell with bed.  There is a perfectly good sofa through that door.”  They entered the house. Brian locked the door and drew the drapes. By the time he turned around Justin’s shorts were off and he was lying on the sofa. Brian dropped to his knees and took him into his mouth.  Justin almost cried out as Brian’s tongue slid the length of the underside of his cock. Justin had to fight for control of himself. He couldn’t just lay there. He started to thrust into Brian’s mouth Brian opened his throat.  As Justin felt Brian close around him his climax racked his body. When Brian had finished every drop he laid next to Justin on the couch, holding on to him very tightly.


“I wasn’t kidding when I said I wanted you inside me all night long.”


“That is a tall order.  I know I can keep it up several hours but all night….” Justin winked at Brian.


“Well, I guess  I will have to figure out some way to keep it up for you!” Brian reached around Justin and rubbed his bud lightly causing an instant reaction.  “Oh, that will be a good start…”



In the morning, Brian was quite  sore. He moved slowly but realized he had a hard on from the pain. He knew he would never enjoy the pain like Justin did but he had to admit, knowing what caused this got him excited. This morning they both had meetings.  Justin planned to be home by noon but Brian knew it would be another long day. As they walked to the gate together, they embraced and after a long kiss, they walked opposite directions. Brian turned after a few steps. “I love you, Sunshine.”


“Love you, Baby.  Let me know when you will be home.  I have plans for us tonight. Oh, and let the office know you will be late Wednesday.  It is my last night here.” Justin jogged off toward the art gallery.


After meeting with his agent for the morning, Justin went into action planning the perfect night with Brian.  He had found a dinner cruise and bought out the entire boat a couple weeks ago. They would sail around New York Harbor for three hours  as they ate on deck and then they would go back to the cottage where Dan was supposed to have candles around the hot tub and stay out of sight for the evening.  Once he left tomorrow he would have one more night with Brian back at the house before he and Brinn flew back to California. He was going to make the most of this night and show Brian what he would be missing.


When Brian was on his way home he texted Justin and asked if he needed to pick up dinner.  Justin assured him he just needed to get his ass home. When Brian arrived he saw a limo waiting in front of the house.  He wondered if Dan had something going on for work. He walked up to the cottage where Justin was waiting in his tux.


“What the….”  Brian looked him up and down.  “I just want to strip it off of you.  What’s up?” Brian pulled Justin to him and kissed him.


“Your tux is on the bed.  Change as quickly as you can.  Our car is waiting. I will explain in the car. I am waiting down here so we get out the door.”


Ten minutes later Brian came down looking stunning.  He had taken time to style his hair a bit and he put on Justin’s favorite cologne.  “Maybe we should just stay home….” Justin wanted to crawl into bed with him and not leave for days.


Brian pulled him into his arms and lowered his lips to Justin’s.  The electricity between them was palpable. When they separated Brian said, “I have a feeling you have an amazing night planned.  Let’s go.”


They talked softly as they rode through the city.  They held hands and reached out to touch a cheek, a strand of hair.  At one point Brian had to touch Justin’s lips and as he ran his finger over them Justin took it between his lips and lightly sucked on it, causing Brian to shutter.  If the car hadn’t stopped at that point they were sure they would have not been able to restrain themselves.


The driver opened the door and Justin stepped out first.  He offered his hand to Brian who stepped into Justin’s arms and they forgot where they were for a few moments.  “Excuse me, sirs?”


Brian took a step back but kept one arm around Justin, pulling him close to his hip.  A woman in a uniform stood next to them. She introduced herself and said, “Gentlemen, we are ready to set sail as soon as you are aboard.”


The night was pure romance.  As they stepped on deck, they were handed sparkling wine from their vineyard and showed to a seat for the two of them.  The sun was lowering behind the skyscrapers as the boat went out to the harbor. The soft sway of the boat and the romantic music playing in the background had all their senses heightened. Brian began nuzzling Justin’s neck.  He softly said, “I love you, Sunshine. This is amazing. Will you dance with me?” Brian stood and offered his hand to Justin who took it as he stood.


Falling into his arms, Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and molded his body to him. As their hips met both of them felt the other’s penis come to life.  After dancing a few more minutes, the chef came out with a cart of food. “Please, have a seat and let me show you what we have for dinner this evening.” They sat facing the setting sun at a candle lit table with food that smelled amazing.  As the sky exploded with color, they ate in near silence. They fed each other small bites and touched and tasted as the boat moved softly through the waves. As they fed each other dessert, they began to touch more nearly unable to control their urges to undress each other and make love here in the soft summer breeze.


As the boat headed back to dock, Brian guided Justin to the railing.  He stood behind him, wrapping his arms tightly around his shoulders and pulled him tightly against him. “I can’t imagine life without you. You know if I had any option….”  


Justin leaned back into him.  “I know, Baby, I know.” He turned and laid his head down on Brian’s shoulder, “I love you more with every breath I take. We will make it and love each other more when we are back together.” Their lips met and they stayed that way until they bumped the dock.  They snuggled in the back of the limo as they made their way through the streets of the city. When they arrived at the cottage they entered the garden and found a trail of candles leading to the hot tub. When they neared the cottage, they dropped their tux jackets over a chair and then they unbuttoned each other’s shirts and they were laid over the jackets.  Justin undid Brian’s fly and within seconds Justin had slid the pants and Brian’s briefs to the path they stood on. Justin ran his hands along Brian’s firm ass. Maybe they should just skip the hot tub. He glanced at the corner and could see all the work Dan had done for him.


Dan knew he was being a voyeur but he couldn’t look away. He didn’t know if he wanted to jack off from the sex they exuded or cry from an empty heart.  These two were as close to perfect as possible, both individually and together.


It was now Brian’s turn and soon  both men stood naked in the garden.  Justin took Brian’s hand and led him toward the glow around the tub.  From Dan’s position he could see their shadows. He saw them step so near they looked like one. He then could see Brian bend Justin back.  Dan found himself undoing his fly and sliding his hand into his shorts. God, he wanted to go join them. He wanted to feel one of them touch him.


For the next 20 minutes they touched but did not talk.  They joined souls but not bodies. They looked at each other and began to blow out the candles.  Brian got out and as Justin stepped out Brian started at Justin’s feet and worked his way up with his tongue.  He spent time on Justin’s scrotum and dick and then continued up until their mouths met.


“Brian, love me.  Take me to bed. Take me hard and deep.  How am I going to live without you?”


Brian took his hand and led him into the cottage and up the stairs.  “Brian, don’t make me wait. I need you now. Please, Baby, love me.”


“I always love you, Sunshine.” Brian guided Justin to the bed and as Justin was on all fours, Brian entered him and then pulled him up so they stood on their knees as one.  Brian reached around Justin and ever so gently held Justin’s cock. As Brian moved in and out, he slid his hand with a feather touch up and down Justin’s straining cock. Brian’s tongue danced in and out of Justin’s ear and tears began to roll down Justin’s cheeks as he cried out, shooting into Brian’s hand. Brian continued stroking as Brian filled him.   


Softly Brian cooed, “It’s alright, Sunshine.  I will always love you. I will always think of you.”


The sun was rising when they drifted off to sleep but before either wanted it to happen, Brian was on his way to work and Justin was on his way to the airport.



Brinn was so excited to meet Justin’s plane.  She flung herself into his arms and Justin thought a hug had never felt so good.  Of course Brian’s hugs didn’t count. They held a whole different level of intimacy.  The love his daughter showed him lifted his spirits, not to mention his mother was there, too.


Brian and Brinn packed the whole next day with a break to swim in the afternoon.  “Daddy, do you miss Gussy.”


“I really do, Sweetie.  It will be very good to see him again.  I miss his big hugs.”


“Promise not to tell him?”


“Tell him what?”


“I miss him teasing me.”  


“Well, then I guess I should make you feel better.”  Justin picked Brinn up and threw her into the deep end of the pool as she shrieked.  


Brinn crawled into bed with Justin that night.  “Daddy, how long will it be before Dad can join us in California?”


“We don’t know, Sweetheart.  I hope it won’t be more than four weeks but we aren’t sure. You can talk to him on video.  I am just sure he will be home by the time Gus has his birthday. We will be able to make it a double party.”


About noon, Brinn and Justin had brought down  most of their suitcases and boxes to the door for  a delivery company to pick up and bring to the plane.  When they heard a vehicle Justin opened the door only to find Brian bounding up the stairs.


“Dad!” Brinn threw herself into his arms.  Brian leaned over and kissed Justin, winked, and then swooped Brinn off the floor and they headed up to Brinn’s room. Justin gave them space all day.  They had dinner together but Justin again sent the two of them off. Once Justin had finished cleaning up the dishes he went upstairs and listened to Brian and Brinn talking.  Brian had Brinn in his lap and was talking about how much he loved her and how much he was going to miss her. Justin heard Brian’s voice crack as they talked and Brinn said, “It’s Ok, Dad.  I will take care of Daddy.” Justin walked to their room and waited for Brian.


When Brian arrived he laid next to Justin and Justin curled into him, feeling Brian’s arms come around him.  They spoke of their children and the school year ahead. Talking about school brought a conversation about Shelby which then circled to Gus and finally Jamie.  


Brian commented, “I am sure we can find another teacher for Brinn if it is too hard on Gus to have Shelby there.”


“Brian, you are so wrong about what Gus needs,”  Justin said with a bit of fire in his voice. “Shelby is what Gus needs.  Jamie needs Gus. Don’t you get the difference?”


Brian pulled Justin closer, “Please let’s not fight, not now.  We won’t have time to make up properly.”


“You’re right, Baby…..” The remainder of the night they talked and just enjoyed the feel of each other’s bodies.  As the sky started to lighten Brian slipped into Justin. They both sighed and closed their eyes to sleep for a couple hours.