- Text Size +

Chapter 12


Gus woke and for a second he wasn’t sure why.  He then felt the warm, wet tongue start at the base of his cock and by the time it had reached the head he moaned only to have Jamie take the whole thing into his mouth. Gus was a little disappointed when Jamie moved up, kissed his lips, and then turned over, obviously wanting Gus to fuck him.  He wasn’t complaining. He obviously enjoyed screwing Jamie but sometimes it felt like it was just for a good feeling. Having watched his dads and moms over the years he knew a relationship had to be both people giving 100% but with Jamie he sometimes got the feeling he was emotionally in this alone.  He knew Jamie hadn’t had the examples he had but Gus hoped he realized how important it was to him.


Gus entered Jamie in a slow steady move.  Gus kissed Jamie’s neck as he continued moving in and out, trying to take his time and make it the best for both of them.  Jamie came first. Gus continued the slow strong strokes as he kissed and touched Jamie. Jamie seemed so detached emotionally.  Gus focused on the physical feel of Jamie and soon came. He had barely finished cumming when Jamie rolled away saying, “I was starting to think you forgot how to finish.”


Gus reached for Jamie who rolled out of bed. “Sorry, I need to get up.  I am supposed to have a business call coming in soon.”


“Jamie, can we  do something together tonight?”


“I thought we just did something together, at least I feel like we did.” Jamie laughed.


“Hon, I was hoping we maybe could go out for a nice dinner and a movie or something.”


“I’d rather stay here and screw you.  It’s been a while. It always takes a while for that,” Jamie had pulled on some clothes.  He walked around and gave Gus a quick kiss. “At least you are always nice and tight and feel amazing!” With that he walked out of the room.



Gus laid in bed and realized his dad and Brinn would be there in a few hours.  He was ready for family to be around. He wondered if Shelby would be back today.  How could he miss her so much only moments after screwing Jamie? Just the realization that he screwed Jamie but made love with Shelby.  No, Jamie deserves his attention. He was going make love with him before his dad got here, one more time in this amazing big bed.


Gus found a butt plug and managed to get it into place without too much pain.  He shivered. Pain could be enjoyable. God he was having trouble walking and with every step he got harder. He heard Jamie talking, “Mom, you are going to have to handle it or ask one of the girls.  I don’t plan to be back for a while. No, Mom, I can deal with that from here.” There was silence and Gus stood outside the door and listened. “No, Mom, I will not be bringing a nice girl home. You know I am with Gus.” Another pause, “I am….Mom, I don’t know if he is the one….I am not ready for anything like that yet.  Mom, I have to go. I will talk to you next week.” Gus waited a minute and then knocked on the door. “Come in, Gus.”


Gus walked over and wrapped his arms around Jamie.  “Is anything wrong?”


“No, just so glad my family is a country away and that I am here with you.”  Jamie kissed Gus


“You do remember my family is coming home today.  We are going to have to go back to the cottage so I thought we really shouldn’t waste that last day in the magical bed.”  Gus pulled off Jamie’s shirt and latched onto one of his nipples. He slid his hands into Jamie’s back pockets and pulled him as close as possible.


“Well, what were you doing while I was on the phone?” Jamie grabbed Gus’ crotch.


“I was getting ready for you.”  He turned around and rubbed his ass against Jamie.


“Really? Now?”


Gus grabbed Jamie’s crotch and started walking to the bedroom. Jamie shut the door behind them and slowly pulled Gus’ shirt off.  “Are you sure, Gus? God, tell me you’re sure. I am so hot just thinking about being in your tight ass.”


Gus dropped his pants and then reached for Jamie’s.  “Make love to me, Jamie.” Gus moved to the bed and laid down on his stomach.  He put a pillow under his hips to raise them a bit.


Jamie stretched across Gus, skin on skin.   Jamie pressed his hips into Gus’ ass, pushing the plug in even further.  Gus moaned as the pain and pleasure ran through him.


“Jamie, please make love to me.”  Jamie gently removed the plug and after putting on a condom he started to enter Gus. He went slow and gave Gus time to adjust.  As he moved Gus felt the pressure grow from deep inside and as he climaxed his entire body felt wave after wave of pleasure but his mind could only think of one thing, Shelby.


When they had finished they laid there together.  “Jamie, what do you want from life?”


“I want to make love with you every day. I want to travel.  I mainly just want to live.”


“You know, Jamie.  I don’t hear any plans in all that.”


“What kind of plans were you thinking?” Jamie looked quizzically.


“I see me in a house, designing and building houses.  I plan to have a family of my own.”


Jamie sat up in bed and put his feet on the floor.  “When do you see this happening? I mean in five years, 10 years?”


“Jamie, I love family. I want a family.  I don’t know how long it will be before that happens but, Jamie, I’m not sure….”


“Gus, please, don’t send me away.  You are the only one who loves me. You are the only one that cares…” Gus put his arm around Jamie.


“Oh, Jamie, I will always care about you. You were my first love.  That can’t ever be changed but I don’t think we have the same goals in life.  I have always been able to live my life the way I wanted to. I don’t need to keep searching.  Jamie, I have no doubt there are hundreds of men out there that would love a relationship with you or would love to be screwed by you. And when the time comes you will be ready to settle down with the right one.  Or you will be the perpetual playboy who enjoys being with a different man every night. Jamie, you just need to make you happy.”


“And you need Shelby to make you happy?”


Gus hugged Jamie.  “I think I do. Please, stay here as long as you like, Jamie.  You can have the cottage.I will stay here in the house until ….well, we will see what happens.”  As he turned Jamie’s face toward him and seeing uncertainty in his eyes, Gus said, “I am here for you.  Everything will work out.”


The men shared a long, sweet kiss before Gus said, “I’ll shower in my new room. We probably  have about two hours before I have to leave to pick up Dad and Brinn. Jamie?”


“Ya?”


“You will find the right man sometime and when you do, he will be very lucky to have you.” Gus  grabbed his clothes and headed out of the room.



Justin pushed back the nagging feeling of loneliness he already felt without Brian nearby and thought about seeing Gus and getting both kids back into classes.  He was also excited to see Shelby. He really liked that girl and he hoped Gus realized what he had in her. Last he had heard she was living in town with a friend and Jamie was with Gus.  He had faith in Gus but he really wanted to tell him Shelby was the right one for him and for the family.


“Daddy, how much longer?  I want to hug Gus and Shelby.  I missed them so much. You promise not to tell Gus I missed him, right?”  Brinn rambled on.


“Calm down, Brinny.  We have just a few minutes.  Let’s put on our seatbelts. And no, I won’t tell Gus you missed him but I bet he would like you to tell him that.  And, as for Shelby, she won’t be there today. She is planning on moving back tomorrow.”


Brinn got a very serious look on her face.  “Are you doing ok, Daddy? You know I am here if you miss Dad too much.  So is Gus. We love you, too. I know we can’t love you like Dad but…”


Justin turned and hugged his daughter the best he could with the seatbelt.  “Oh, darling, I know you are always here for me. I love you so much and you do help me when I miss your dad.  And, please, forgive me if I maybe get a little sad while we are apart. It won’t be because I am mad at you. I will just be missing your dad.”


“Ok, Daddy.  I love you so much.  You are the best Daddy in the world.”


“Oh thank you, Sweetie.  You better not let your dad hear that though.”


Brinn smiled sweetly at Justin and said, “Oh that’s Ok, I told him the same thing just before we left.  But I mean it. I have the best dads in the world.”


“Well, we have the best children, ever.”  Justin kissed her cheek as the wheels touched down.



As they came down the steps of the private plane, Brinn spotted Gus and she was off in a flash. “Gussy!!!!”


Gus opened his arms and his little sister flew into them.  “Hey, Brinn, I have missed you.”


Brinn wrapped her arms around his neck and Gus stood up lifting her off the ground.  By the time Justin caught up Gus was swinging her around and round.


“Got some love for your old dad?”  he smiled at Gus.


Gus set Brinn down and kissed Justin, giving him a big hug.  “Missed you, Dad.” He didn’t realize how much he had missed him.  


“How is everything?”  Justin didn’t have to specify.  Gus knew what he was really asking.  


“I hope you don’t mind but I am going to be staying in the main house for now.  Jamie is deciding what he wants to do next and since Shelby will be back tomorrow and be staying at the other cottage.”


“But, Gussy, you and Shelby love to sleep together.” Brinn chimed in.


“You know what, Brinny, I hope soon we will be back together  but I am very glad we at least stayed friends. And thanks to you,” he rubbed Brinn’s head, “She will be here every day.  Let’s go home. Jim sent down one of the workers to bring all your stuff back.”


The three of them talked all the way to the vineyard.  Brinn spent the rest of the day unpacking and rearranging her bedroom.  Gus wandered into Justin’s room and before he realized it he had wrapped his arm around Justin’s shoulders from behind.  He rested his head on Justin’s shoulder.


“Do you know how much you are like your dad?”


“Ya, he does hug you like this a lot doesn’t he?”


Justin reached up and held onto Gus’ arms, “So what happened with Jamie and Shelby?”  


“Jamie and I finally had a conversation, just this morning actually.  By the way, your bed is so amazing we…”


“As much as I could use some new ideas, I don’t want to know about your sex life, Gus.”


“Dad,” Gus let go of Justin’s neck and took his hand, sitting on the edge of the bed. “You knew all along I belonged with Shelby, didn’t you?”


“Gus, Jamie is a nice guy but there were signs that told me you didn’t want the same things.  Jamie has no idea what he wants in life and you know what you want. I just know you and Shelby belong together.  Call it a father’s instinct.” Justin kissed Gus softly on the cheek. “I’ve missed you but now I already miss your dad so much. The older we get the more I hate to be away from him.”


“When will Pops be coming out?”


“He promised to be here by your birthday but I don’t know if I can hold out that long.”  Gus put his arm around his dad. “I understand why he had to stay back. Kinnetik was robbed and he has to make sure it gets straightened out and back on steady ground.  Hopefully, he can find the right manager quickly and get his ass back here so I can….”


“Have his ass?”


Justin blushed a bit. “God I love that ass.  I love that body. I love his soul.”


“And he loves you, Dad.”


“I know he does.  Why don’t you check on your sister and then open a bottle of wine.  Make that two bottles of wine. Is Jamie joining us for dinner?”


“I’ll find out and I will start working on the meal.”  


By the time the meal was done Justin was drunk.  Gus sent him to his room to call Brian. Maybe that would make him feel better. Gus could tell that this was going to be really tough on Justin, probably because they had just gone through the whole Keegan thing but he planned to tell Brian he  better get here soon.


Justin called Brian.  “Hey, Sunshine, how’s California?”


“Very lonely,” Brian could hear Justin’s slurred speech.


“How much did you drink?”


“I was just testing our product.  I guess I had about a bottle. I miss you, Babe.”


“I miss you too, Sunshine.  I promise I will do my best to get back soon.  I already miss that amazing ass of yours and your mouth, and just the smell of you. God, now what am I supposed to do with this hard on?”


Before they hung up, Justin had drank another bottle of wine and both men had cum twice.   


When Gus checked on Justin later, he found Justin passed out on the bed.  He pulled off Justin’s pants and shoes and covered him up and put the waste basket close to the bed.  He made sure Brinn had bedtime story time and a kiss good night. “Gus, is Daddy alright?”


“Sure he is but if you need anything tonight, just come to my room.”


“Gussy, will you sleep with me, tonight? I know I am a little old for that but… I missed you, Gus?”


“Of course, I’ll sleep in here tonight.  I will be right back.” Gus returned from his room in shorts and a T Shirt.  He laid down next to Brinn and snuggled her close. He hoped someday to have a little girl a lot like Brinn, but when he imagined her she looked just like Shelby.  He kissed Brinn’s head and closed his eyes. All his dreams were of Shelby and the life he wished for them.


Gus woke up to find Brinn standing next to the bed, watching him.  “Gus, you snore.”


“I do, do I?  I have had no complaints before.  Come here Miss Thing and give me a hug.”   Brinn jumped onto the bed and snuggled close.  “I didn’t wake you up snoring, did I?”


“No, I like it.  Your chest purred soft and it helped me sleep.  When did you see Shelby last?”


“She left almost two weeks ago.”


“Was she mad when she left?”


“No, she wasn’t mad but I think she might have been a little sad.  I plan to talk to her as soon as she comes back today.”


“Well, I get to hug her first because I think you will take a lot longer to hug her than me.  Is what’s his name still here?”


“Yes, Jamie is still here but we are just friends now.  Why don’t you like him?”


“Because he didn’t like me….well, he ignored me.  He didn’t seem to realize you are part of a family that sticks together.”


“Oh, Brinn, I should have talked to you about my love life long ago.  You could have saved me a lot of time. But be nice to him. Jamie is still getting used to not having his dad.  I can’t imagine losing one of our.”


“Oh, Gussy, don’t even say that.”  She snuggled in even closer. “That can’t happen.  I don’t know what I would do if something happened to our dads.”


“Me either, Miss Thing, but we have each other, too.”  He kissed her forehead. “Speaking of dads, I am going to go check Dad.  Why don’t you get dressed and I will meet you in the kitchen. Pancakes or French toast?”


“Pancakes!”


Gus entered the master bedroom and could tell at some point through the night Justin had been sick.  Gus took the liner out of the waste basket and tied it closed. Heading for the door he heard his name. “Gus, what time is it?”


“It is a little after 8:00.”


“Oh, god, Brinn.  I need to….”


“Don’t worry about Brinn.  I am going to make her some breakfast.” He grabbed a bottle of water out of the mini fridge and handed it to Justin.  “Drink this. I’ll bring you some toast and coffee….”

“No, I am going to get up.  I will come out after a quick shower.”


“Ok, I will have the coffee ready.”  As Gus walked out Justin got out of bed.


When Justin walked into the kitchen about 15 minutes later Gus and Brinn were making pancakes.  He gave Brinn a big hug and a kiss as he moved to the coffee pot and poured a cup.


“How do you feel, Daddy?” Brinn asked. “Does your head hurt”

“I’m fine, Sweetie.  I guess I drank a little bit too much wine.  I’m sorry I didn’t say good night or read you a story.”


“That’s Ok, Daddy.  Gus read me a story and he even slept in my room with me.  I told him I missed him so you don’t have to keep that secret anymore.”


Justin hugged his daughter and then his son.  “I know you are always in good hands with your brother.”


Jamie had popped in and had a little breakfast before he left the vineyard.  Justin and Brinn went out to their studios so the young men could have a little time alone.  Jamie let Gus know he would be gone for the weekend but would be back on Sunday evening or Monday morning.  “Gus, I guess I really did just need your support. You’re right, I’m not ready to settle down, yet. I need to figure out who I really am first.  I will start looking for a new place, as soon as I figure out where I want to be. Thank you for letting me stay here. I plan to just stay at the cottage once Shelby gets here.  I don’t want anyone to be uncomfortable.” Gus gave Jamie a hug and kiss and as Jamie drove away Gus realized Shelby had just pulled up.


When Gus saw her his heart skipped a beat and then he saw the hurt in her eyes as she sped past him. “Damn it,” Gus said under his breath.


“What’s wrong, Gussy?”  Brinn had just walked up from the back of the house and slipped his hand in his.


“Shelby’s back.”


“And you don’t like that?”


“She saw me say goodbye to Jamie.  I am sure she got the wrong idea.”


“Well, I will go set her straight.”  Brinn started walking toward the cottages.  


“Brinn, don’t…”  Gus saw the determination in her stride and he knew it didn’t pay.  Oh well, maybe she could help.


Shelby was so hoping Gus would have missed her but obviously he was still with him. She grabbed her bags out of the back of the car and carried them into the bedroom of the cottage.  She cringed a little when she heard the door. She held her breath waiting for Gus to come in the room but a blonde ball of energy came flying through the opening instead and hurled herself at Shelby.  “I missed you. I missed you.” Brinn hugged her tight. Shelby dropped to her knees and hugged Brinn tight.


“I missed you too, Brinny. It feels like it has been months instead of weeks.” They chatted as they unpacked.  Brinn helped put clothes into drawers for Shelby.


“Shelby, we need to talk,” Brinn said in a very serious tone. She sat on the bed and patted the mattress next to her.


Shelby sat next to her, “You sound so serious, Brinn.  Is something wrong?”


“Shelby, Gus is worried you got the wrong idea.”


“And what idea is that?”


“Gus and Jamie aren’t together anymore.  Gus is sleeping at the house with us and Jamie is staying here just until he can figure out where he wants to go. Jamie will be gone all weekend. And, Shelby?”


“Yes, Brinn?”


“Gus really wants to be with you, Shelby.  Please, believe him when he says it is over with Jamie.  I want you to be part of my family, Shelby. I need another girl here.”


“Brinn,” Gus’ voice, “Chantel is looking for you.  She is hoping you can go into town with her and then sleep overnight there.”


Brinn gave Shelby a big hug. “Excuse me, Shelby, I have to go,” she whispered, “Be nice to Gus.” And she was out the door.


“Brinn,” Gus called.  She stopped and turned.


“Don’t I get at least a hug?”  Brinn ran back and hugged him. “Talk to Dad before going anywhere.”  Brinn kissed his cheek and ran off.


Gus turned and looked at Shelby.  “I’m really glad you’re back and, Shelby, I know I hurt you.  I’m sorry, Shelly,” He reached out and grazed her cheek with the back of his hand.  Shelby shivered. Gus leaned in and brushed his lips over hers. He pulled her close and as he started to bring his lips to hers again she took a step back, pushing his chest with enough force to make him lose his balance.  She grabbed his hand and helped him balance again. They both started laughing and this time when they fell into each other’s arms they just hugged.


“I missed you, Gus, but I can’t just act like Jamie didn’t happen.” Gus looked into Shelby’s eyes, “Damn! Don’t look at me like that.” Shelby turned around and looked out the window. “I still love you, Gus.  I am still head over heels in love with you, Gussy.”


Gus wrapped his arms around Shelby’s waste and pulled her against him.  “Shelby,” he kissed her neck. “I will not push you but I need you to know something, I love you.  I am in love with you. I think I will always love you.” He turned her around and kissed her softly before walking out the door.  For a split second Shelby was frozen and then she had to stop from chasing him down and dragging him back to make love with him but she knew she couldn’t do that. They need to move slowly this time.


Gus jogged back to the house. Brinn had left for the remainder of the day and the night.  Even though it was a little early Justin sat their with a bottle of Devil’s Cut. Gus sat down next to him on the porch.  He picked up the bottle and moved it to the other side of him. “It’s a little early for this isn’t it?”


“Ya, but Brinn is gone and I’m…..I miss Brian so much.  He is in New York, a city full of beautiful, young men.”


“Come on, Dad. You know Pops isn’t looking at other men.  He misses you as much as you miss him. He is texting me to take care of you and I bet you have texted Dan several times.”


Justin took a deep swallow and nodded.  “It is Sunday evening there. Go to your bedroom, without this,” he holds up the bottle, “And do whatever the two of you do online.  Then come out here and help me win Shelly back. I love her so much.”


Justin smiled at his son, “I am glad you finally realize it. She was meant for our family.  She was meant for you. Just like your dad was meant for me.”


“I totally agree, Dad, but I need to earn her love back.  Now go talk to Pops and I will make some dinner for the three of us.”  The men hugged and Justin walked into the house.


Justin entered their bedroom and called Brian as he stretched out on the bed.  Brian answered, “Hey, Sunshine,” his voice was soft and sexy.


“Hi Baby.  you alone?”


“Who would I be with?”


“I thought you might be with Dan or just out.  I know you are in the city with lots of options to do things. And I told you that if you needed to go, um, relax I would understand.”


“I can, um, relax by myself or with you on the phone.”


“Oh, Baby, I miss you so much.  My whole body needs to feel you on me, in me.”


“Well, let me help you with that a bit.  Get rid of that clothes and find a favorite toy.”


“Brian, aren’t we a little past….”


“Do it!” Justin stripped and found a small vibrator and the lube.  “Ok, Sunshine, I have no doubt you know what to do with that. Go on, turn it on and find your prostate and hold it there,  Don’t move it.”


Brian spent the next fifteen minutes bringing Justin to the brink and then making him back off.  He finally let him come when he was begging for release. And then it was time to say goodbye.


“I love you, Baby.  Are you coming home next weekend, for the holiday?”


“Oh, I wish I could, Sunshine, but I have to interview the best candidate we have.  I think he is the one and that would mean I would be able to move back by in a couple weeks, hopefully. I hate leaving you there alone.”


“I have our kids and Shelby, here.  I just miss you.”


“How are Jamie and Gus now that Shelby is back?”


“Jamie is still staying here but Gus is working at getting Shelby back.”


“Ah, Gus… why can’t he see women are trouble?”


“Brian, you know I love you more than life itself but you are way off about this.”


Justin heard something over the line, “Damn, I have a call coming in from that candidate I just told you about.  Hold on,” Brian put him on hold for a moment and then came back on. “I have to go, my love. I’ll call you tomorrow night.  I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you too, Baby.”  And the line went dead.


After Justin had said goodbye, Brian again wondered why he was doing this.  Why didn’t he just sell off Kinnetik. He could take the money and run, right back to Justin and his family but then he thought of his family in Pittsburgh.  He was doing this for them. This was going to be Peter’s baby. He loved it and he was very good at it but he wasn’t ready yet to take over. He had two babies and an amazing wife that needed to be his focus right now.  Justin just seemed very on edge. He knew some of it was his fault. The whole Keegan thing had really thrown him. It crossed his mind to fly there next weekend for Labor Day but now one of his prime candidates is coming in for an interview then.  And if this guy is as good he Brian expected him to be it would be worth it. It would mean he could get out to California soon. He also had to think about the case against the embezzler.


Brian strode out of the cottage with a glass in one hand and a bottle in the other and sat on the patio. He looked up at the sky and realized, although it wasn’t dark yet in California, Justin would be able to stare up into a sky of stars later.  He missed the stars when he was in the city. He missed his family. He missed Justin.



When Shelby’s phone buzzed, it was the tone she had set up for Gus.  She looked and saw the message. ‘Please join my dad and me for dinner at 6:30 pm. I’ve missed you.’


‘I would love to,’ was her reply.  She looked at the clock and saw she had almost two hours so she decided to take a bath.  She filled the tub with bubble bath that smelled amazing and she knew Gus loved this scent. It was more of a natural smell than heady perfume.  She washed her hair in the same scent. She hoped it was enough for him to notice and want her closer. But Shelby promised herself, she was not going to fall into bed with him.  She knew he had never promised her anything but now, he had said he was in love with her so he had to prove it. Her heart needed to be sure.


Justin came back into the kitchen, still carrying the bottle.  “Dad,” Gus took the bottle out of his hand. “Please, don’t do this.  Getting drunk doesn’t help.”


“At least I can sleep when I go to bed.”


“No, that’s called passing out, not sleeping.”


“What can I do to help?” Justin asked, changing the subject.


The men worked side by side on the dinner.  Justin volunteered to make something for dessert.  He made some rich, chocolate mousse which he layered into two dessert dishes with thick whipped cream. Gus reached around his dad and swiped his finger around the side of the bowl and stuck it in his mouth.  “Oh, Dad, this is amazing but you are a dish short.”


“I will make myself scarce by the time you get to dessert.”


“Dad, you don’t have to.  I think it will be a while before she is willing to have one on one time with me.  I am not expecting more than a hug tonight and if I get really lucky she will let me kiss her, and that’s Ok.  She needs to know I really am in love with her, not just the sex. But god, Dad, I want her so bad. I love her so much.  I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.”


“Just tell her that, Gus.  Be honest with her. Show her the amazing guy you are.” Justin hugged his son tightly.  “You are all the best of your dad and your moms.”


“Dad, I know I have you to thank for my heart.  I love all my parents to death but it’s because of you I learned to love the way I do.”


Justin had to turn around or Gus could not see his eyes as a tear slipped out. Gus wrapped his arms around Justin and said, “See, that’s the heart I was talking about.  Pop knows how to love but you are unable not to love.”


“I love you, Gus.”  Justin turned and hugged his son who was now several inches taller than he was.  “I am so proud of you.” Justin composed himself and smiled at Gus. We better get this dinner finished so you can focus on that beautiful woman.  I want her to be part of our family however you choose to do that.”


They worked in silence as they finished the meal.  Justin set up the table on the patio, adding flowers and candles.  “Are you sure you want me to join you? I mean I can eat alone.” He pointed toward the beautiful vision walking up the drive.


“Oh, ya.  I am going to need you to distract me. She is perfect, isn’t she?”


“She is perfect for you. I will get dinner.  You go greet her.” By the time Justin had finished the sentence, Gus was halfway to Shelby.



As Gus walked up to her, Shelby smiled at him.  “You look gorgeous.” Gus gave her a hug and then breathed in deeply. “Oh, my god, you smell amazing.” He kissed her cheek but didn’t let go of her for a few seconds. He buried his nose in her hair and just breathed.


“Um, Gus, dinner?”


“Sorry, Shelly.” He put his arm on the small of her back and walked with her toward the house.  When they got to the patio, the scent of food wafted over. Gus started leaning in to kiss her but caught himself.


“Shelby, it is so good to see you.” Justin embraced her with a warm hug and kiss on the cheek. Brinn was so glad you were back and so was I.  Are you planning on starting her classes right after Labor Day?”


“If that works for you.  I am so anxious to see what your daughter will do this year. I have a lot of things planned for her,” as they talked they sat at the table.  “I hope to even set up a trip, maybe in November before Thanksgiving.”


“I am sure we can work out something.  Where are you thinking about going?”


“I have a couple options for Brinn to choose from.  She showed interest in Native American studies so I was thinking either the Southwest or maybe the Dakotas.”


The conversation continued.  Gus was very quiet. He couldn’t take his eyes off Shelby.  A few times he reached out and brushed her hair back or touched her hand.  As the meal was coming to a close, Justin excused himself to get the dessert.  


“Gus, you are very quiet.”


“I can’t stop looking at you.  I have missed you. I was making love with Jamie…”


“I don’t want to hear this, Gus.”


“I think you do.  I was making love to him but wanted to be with you.  I could only think of you. I love you.” Gus slowly moved toward her and placed his hand behind her head.  He gave her plenty of time to object but when she didn’t he brought his lips to hers. The kiss was sweet and seductive. By the time he began to lean back Shelby brought her hand up to his cheek and trailed it down.  


Justin stood at the door but didn’t move until Gus leaned back in his chair. He then made a production of coming out caring the two dessert dishes, setting one in front of each.  “I am going in and leaving the two of you to... talk. Great to have you here, Shelby.” He turned and entered the house as both said goodnight.


“Let’s take this to the swing.” Gus suggested. They picked up the mousse and walked to the swing. They half turned toward each other and instinctively began to feed each other.  


“Wow, this is amazing.”


“Ya, Dad whipped it up. It is really good.”  Gus ran his finger around the sides of the dish and as he was going to bring it to his mouth  but Shelby caught his hand and as he was going to bring it to his mouth, Shelby took his hand and guided his finger into her mouth.  Gus moaned as her tongue wrapped around it, claiming the sweet substance.


“I’m sorry, Gus.  That wasn’t fair. I better head back to the cottage and get some sleep.”


“I’ll walk you back.” Gus wrapped an arm around her waist as they walked. “Do you have plans tomorrow?”


“No, I thought Brinn might want to talk about classes but I am glad she is having fun her last week before school starts.”


“I would love to show you some plans I have for the new house I’m designing. I would love to get your opinion.”


“Oh, I would love that, Gus.”  


As they got to the cottage, Gus took her hand and kissed the palm.   “Around 10:00 tomorrow?”


Shelby brought her lips to his cheek and kissed it.  “See you then.” She entered the small house and shut the door behind her.



Dan arrived home around midnight.  He saw Brian sitting out in the garden so he walked over.  When he got close he saw Brian was sleeping, or passed out.  There was an empty bottle on the table.


“Come on, gorgeous, let’s get you to bed.”  He helped Brian to his feet.

“Dan, my buddy!” Brian held onto Dan’s neck. “How’d you know I was lonely.”  Brian’s mouth brushed against Dan’s. “Justin is in California. I miss him. Kiss me, Dan.  I need a kiss.”


Dan couldn’t resist the offer.  He brought his lips to Brian’s and as their lips met, Brian grabbed Dan’s ass, pulling it toward him.


Dan took a step backwards and said, “Come on, Brian.  You need to get to bed.”


Once Dan got him upstairs and undressed. Brian laid on the bed in his briefs.  Dan wanted to stay and taste every inch of the man but he knew it was not the time.  He pulled a blanket over Brian and then kissed Brian once more. “I will come by in the morning and check on you.”  He didn’t expect Brian to remember any of this. He hoped he didn’t.



When Gus got back to the house he went to clean up the kitchen.  He found everything in place and the dishwasher running. He started toward his room but stopped to check on Justin.  He knocked and walked in. Justin was sitting up in bed watching TV.


“Night, Dad.  Thanks for dinner.”


“You did more than half the work.  It looks like it is going well?”


“I hope so.  I am going to my room.  I have a couple of things to do before going to sleep.”


“See you in the morning, Gus.”  


“Love you, Dad.”


“Love you, too, Gus.”  Justin lay there for some time and finally reached down below the sheet and began stroking himself.  Softly he said, “Oh, Brian, come home soon.” Justin felt the pressure build and then his body relaxed, Justin realized he didn’t feel any fulfillment, just more loneliness.



Gus and Shelby spent the morning together.  They hovered over the computer and Gus showed her what he had planned so far.  Shelby was amazed at his imagination and insightfulness. As she got wrapped up in the plans at one point she said, “Let’s change these two rooms around.  I think the flow of the house…” she stopped and looked at him. “I’m sorry, Gus, I don’t have any right to tell you what to do.”


Gus reached over and put a string of her hair behind her ear, “Shelly, I want your input.  I hope someday you will live here with me. I hope….” he stopped and kissed her. She wasn’t even sure how it happened but soon she was sitting in his lap and as his hand began to move up her inner thigh he stopped himself.  “Let’s go look at the spot I’ve been looking at.” Together they walked out the door and into the warm sunshine. “Oh,” Gus grabbed a small cooler she hadn’t noticed before and a blanket. “I brought some lunch. I thought we could eat it at the site.”   


They spent time talking about the angle of the house and what it should be built out of. Then they sat under a tree in what would be their backyard.  “Do you think we can keep this tree?” Shelby asked. “I love the shape of it. I can pictured Brinn swinging on a swing here.”


“Or our children?”  Gus added softly. “You do want children someday, don’t you?”


Shelby was unable to speak.  Had she heard him correctly? Slowly she nodded.  “Someday, I would love to carry and raise your children with you, when the time is right.”  She moved toward him and they kissed. “I love you, Gus.”


“I love you, Shelly.”



September began to fly by.   Shelby and Brinn quickly were immersed in her studies and began planning a trip to the Southwest.  They both agreed to plan it to correspond with Gus’ fall break so he could go with them.

Gus also was deeply involved with school.  He loved his classes and the house was his main project for the year.  He also courted Shelby. He didn’t know what else to call it. They spent most evenings together but there was little physical contact besides hand holding and a kiss goodnight.  Gus wasn’t sure how long he could handle this but he knew she was worth it.


Many nights Brinn spent time with them also. Both Shelby and Gus were worried about Justin.  He was a bit manic. He would spend up to 48 hours out at the studio and then manage to get to the house and sleep for 24.  He was drinking far too much and eating very little.


Brian was worried about him too but no matter how badly he wanted to come out, the court case was in full swing right now, as well as training his new executive.  As Brian showed his concern, Justin quit calling as often. When they did talk they seemed to argue over Gus and Shelby. Brian still hoped Gus would stop focusing on Shelby.  Jamie was still there so he could still hope but all Justin could see was Shelby and Gus together.


A week before Gus’ birthday Justin called Brian very late.  Brian was already asleep but was still glad to hear from him.  “Hey, Sunshine,” he said in a husky voice, “I was just dreaming about you.”


“You’re coming home next week, right?  For Gus’ birthday?”


“Oh, Justin, I can’t.  I have tried to make it work but the lawyer thinks that the jury will be out at that time so I will need to be in town.”


“Just quit making up excuses, Brian! You don’t want to come out to California.  Did you hook up with someone and you aren’t ready to stop the relationship? Or do you just need a longer break from your family?  Stop lying to me and yourself. You are tired of playing house!” The last thing Brian heard was Justin drinking something and the line went dead.


The next morning Brian ran into Dan.  “Brian, don’t take this wrong, but you look horrible.”  


“I didn’t sleep much last night.  Justin is not doing well with this separation.  I mean he has gone through stuff like this before. Being an artist he goes through things like this before but then I was there and pull him in. Gus is keeping an eye on him but there isn’t much he can do except watch out for Brinn with Shelby’s help.  I almost wonder if he is doing it to keep Shelby and Gus together.” After taking a deep breath, Justin continued, “I’m sorry, Dan, you didn’t ask for all this.”


“Brian, tomorrow’s Saturday.  Let’s plan on a night out tonight.  I will get us reservations somewhere and we can forget about our troubles for a night.”


“That sounds perfect, Dan.  Let’s say reservations for 8:00 if you can get them?”


“I can get them. See you then.” Dan hugged Brian and kissed him.  “Don’t worry. Gus is a very capable young man. He will watch out for Justin.


“Ya, I better get going.  See you later. I will be back by 7:00 so should be ready to go by 7:30.” And Brian walked out of the garden.


Dan couldn’t believe how nervous he was.  This wasn’t a date. It was a couple friends going out to relax.  But he had to admit if Brian made a move he wouldn’t stop it. And face it, if the time was right, he might make a move himself.  At 7:30 Brian came out into the garden. He was dressed in jeans and a leather jacket and all Dan could think about was taking them off him.  


The cab dropped them off and as Dan and Brian entered the restaurant all heads turned toward them.  They were a stunning couple. As the maitre d led them to the table, he nearly tripped because he couldn’t stop looking at them.  Once they were seated, a waiter was at the table almost instantly. Dan and Brian started playing into the attention. Brian put an arm around Dan and Dan started kissing Brian’s neck. Instinctively, Brian turned and kissed him. Soon the men forgot where they were until the waiter said, “Excuse me, gentlemen.  Can I get you anything else?”


“No, I think we’re good,” Brian said to the server and turned to Dan.  “Where’s the best place to go dancing?” Brian threw a wad of bills onto the table as Dan grabbed Brian’s hand and led him to the door.  


Dan and Brian walked down the street and spent the next three hours dancing with each other and other but they closed the club in each other’s arms as they danced.  “Ready to go home?” Dan asked as his hand traveled down Brian’s back and landed on his ass.


Brian hesitated. “Ya we better see if we can get a taxi.”  The taxi dropped them off at the gate and together they walked into the garden.


Dan turned toward Brian, “Want to come in for a night cap?”  


“Um, Dan, I’m sorry.  I just…..I can’t. I had a great time tonight and you are one of my best friends but I….not now.  I can’t do it to Justin.”


Dan kissed him and said, “I understand, Brian, but if you ever change your mind just know I am here and, Brian, I am very willing.”  He kissed him once more and then left him standing.


Brian  watched Dan walk into the house and turned to go to his own place.  He entered the house and went up the stairs. Damn, he missed Justin.  He wanted to talk to him. He wanted to talk to his Justin, not this new one.  He couldn’t wait to be back with his family. He texted Justin, ‘Love you, Sunshine.’  He waited, hoping for a response but none came. Maybe he should have taken Dan up on his offer.  Justin told him he could screw around. Maybe he wanted him to. Was Justin fucking around? How did he ask Gus that one….thoughts kept bouncing around his head until he fell asleep.



Justin woke up and saw he had a message.  Brian texted very late. ‘I love you, too, Baby.’ Justin responded.  He wondered what Brian was doing up that late. Maybe he had gotten laid and was feeling guilty.  Well, he had told him to.


Justin had to pull himself together.  Gus’ birthday was just around the corner and he had invited about 40 people to come to the vineyard on Saturday for a party.  He promised himself he would not get drunk and embarrass anyone. Brinn was going to be at the party for a while but then would spend the night with Chantel.  He decided he could understand if Brian stepped out on him. At least he had his kids with him. Brian was there alone. At least Dan was there. Maybe he would text Dan and ask him to watch out for him.


Gus wasn’t sure why he was excited over this birthday.  He was leaving his teen years but it wasn’t like he was of legal drinking age or anything, not that he ever thought of that.  He could drink at home anytime he wanted so maybe making it out of the teen years was a big deal. He knew Justin was working really hard to make this party special and it seemed to be helping him focus which was a good thing. He knew most of the people coming weren’t close friends.  He didn’t have many close friends. He never had but he had a nice group of friends now. His classmates were great and of course Jamie and Lucky would be there. Most important, Shelby would be by his side. Hopefully, he could convince her he was really in love with her, because he was.



Jamie and Shelby had come to an agreement. They would never be friends but they could respect each other.  She and Justin had talked while planning the party and wondered if maybe Lucky and Jamie would hit it off. Neither of them thought those two would be a long term relationship but maybe a quick fling.  Shelby conveniently introduced the two soon after Lucky arrived. Since neither Jamie nor Lucky knew Gus’ classmates they did end up chatting in a corner for a little while but as the alcohol began to flow, Jamie and Lucky started to mingle.


As the party started to to wind up Brinn turned the music down and ran over to Gus and Shelby.   “Gus, I am leaving soon but I want to see you open my present and cut the cake.”


Shelby put an arm around Brinn’s shoulder as Gus opened the gifts and cards.  Most of them were definitely not serious. Many were inside jokes, dealing with school.  When Gus got to Brinn’s he opened it up. It was a beautiful painting of the two of them. It was clear it was the two of them. Brinn had her arms  wrapped around Gus’ neck and Gus had a huge smile on his face. “Oh, Brinny, it is amazing.” Many of the guests made comments about the 8 year old’s skill.  “You are so talented. I love you, Brinn. Now, how about some cake before you go to your party.”


The music went up and the cake was set out for all to eat when they wanted it.  Brinn was given a plate full of cake to take with her to Chantel’s. Lucky and Justin were talking when Brinn was ready to go.  “Daddy, are you ready to walk over with me?”


“Of course I am.  Would you like me to carry the cake or your bag?”  Justin asked


“Or would you like to run ahead safely and your dad and I can carry your things,” Lucky smiled down at her.


“Thank you, Lucky.  Can I, Daddy?” she looked at Justin.


“Grab a sweater.  It could be chilly in the morning and don’t run too fast.  We don’t need Lucky to help with another broken bone.”


“I’ll be carefull.  Thank you,” and she was gone.


“Shall we?” Lucky asked picking up the plate of cake.


Justin and Lucky didn’t say much on the short walk to the foreman’s house but on the way back Lucky took Justin’s arm.  “So, Brian couldn’t make it tonight?”


“He’s had some trouble at his New York office and couldn’t get back.”  They were back at the house. “I might just stay out here for a bit. Everyone in there is so young and being on a vineyard means we have wine everywhere. Care to join me?”  There were several bottles in a basket so he pulled one out and opened it. “Don’t feel like you have to stay out here with me. You might be able to pick up a trick in there.”


“I’m not interested in guys that young.  Gus was an exception.” Lucky didn’t see where Justin pulled the glasses from but he took the glass he was offered. They sat on a wicker loveseat.  “So you have been here without Brian since you arrived?”


“Yes, it’s been about six weeks.”


“And don’t think that I’m being rude but you two obviously had a very healthy sex life.  You must be…..”


“Horny as hell.  You can say that again.” He emptied his glass and refilled it.  Justin and Lucky talked for a while longer as they opened a second bottle of wine.  The conversation went from Lucky’s recent job to his recent love life.


“I thought you might be interested in Jamie if you were free.”  Justin said as he laid his hand on Lucky’s thigh.


“Do you know how big a crush I had on you when we first met?  I saw the two of you making love once and I could almost ….sorry, I was young and foolish.”


“Lucky, you were beautiful at that age.” He reached over and stroked Lucky’s cheek. “You are still beautiful.” Justin moved toward Lucky and Lucky brought his hand up to Justin’s head and pulled him closer.  As their lips met Justin melted into Lucky and Lucky pulled him close. Eventually they separated and but neither was ready to. “Lucky, stay tonight. I don’t want to be alone tonight.”


“Are you sure, Justin?”


Justin laid his hand on Lucky’s lap and began massaged his crotch. “God, yes!” He crushed his lips against Justin’s.  When they separated they were both out of breath. They each drank more wine.


“I better go inside.  People are starting to leave. Don’t go anywhere. I’m not done with you.”  Justin was a little wobbly as he stood but once he was up he was fine. He walked into the house and noticed Shelby was still at Gus’ side and they were saying goodbye as guests left.  They were making sure everyone had designated driver and no one, except maybe Justin and Lucky, had been drinking much. Justin noticed Jamie leave with one of Gus’ classmates and was glad to see he had found someone to spend the night with.


As the last group left, Shelby slipped her arm around Gus’ waist.  “I have your gift back at the cottage. Do you mind walking back with me?” She kissed him slowly parting his lips with her tongue.  


When they separated, Gus kept her very near to his side. “I would love to walk you to your place.”   He stopped when he got to Justin’s side. “Thanks, Dad. The party was great. Hey, I don’t remember seeing Lucky leave.  Have you seen him?”


“Lucky and I ended up drinking a little too much wine out on the patio so he is going to sleep here tonight.  I figured he could use Brinn’s room.”


“Sounds like a smart idea.” Gus hugged him and softly said, “Don’t wait up. I hope….”


Justin kissed his cheek, “I know what you hope. I hope that for you, too.”


Gus draped an arm around Shelby’s shoulders and they walked out the door.


Shelby and Gus didn’t notice Lucky sitting in the dark as they walked back to the cottage.  As soon as they had moved down the path, Lucky slipped into the house. Justin was covering up the cake. Lucky slipped behind him and slipped his hands into Justin’s jeans.  Justin rested his back against Lucky’s broad chest. “Can you open another bottle and grab a couple glasses? Give me five minutes and I’ll be…” Lucky grabbed Justin’s cock. “Ok, I’m ready now.  You grab the bottle. I’ll grab the glasses.”


Lucky removed his hands and the two of them headed toward the bedroom.  Lucky was already opening the bottle. He didn’t want Justin to sober up too much. He had wanted this man for seven years and now he was going to get him.



Shelby was very quiet as Gus walked her to her cottage.  As they approached the door, Gus pulled her into his arms and lowered his head to hers.  Her lips were so soft and she tasted of birthday cake and a bit of wine. As her body melted against him, he moaned.   Shelby’s body fit perfectly with his. He kept saying over and over to himself, ‘She’s worth waiting for’ when he had the urge to undress her right here and now.  


“Gus, let’s go inside,” Shelby’s voice was husky and soft. Just the sound of it sent a shiver down his spine.  She opened the door and they entered the living area. “I have your gift here.”


“Shelby, you didn’t need to get me anything. Just the fact that you are here is enough.  The way I treated you…”


Shelby picked up at small box and handed it to him, “Shut up, Gus, and open your gift.”


Gus slowly opened the box and in it he found a crystal heart that looked very delicate. It was made to hang in a window to catch the sunlight.  “It is really beautiful, Shelby. Thank you.” It was beautiful but Gus thought it was a little odd for a gift. If his house was about done instead of just getting started it would make more sense. He actually could already picture it in the south window of the kitchen and the rainbows dancing across the floor.


Shelby took the gift out of his hands and set it back on the table. “Gussy,” she took both of his hands in hers and looked deeply into his eyes.  “I’m giving you my heart. It is yours now. I have seen for more than a year now how much you love those close to you and how protective you are of each of them.  All I ask is that you love me and if the love fades you are honest with me.” Her hands ran up his arms and joined behind his head.


“Oh, Shelly, I promise I will treat you with the utmost respect and I will always protect you from anything that can harm you. I am totally and completely yours.”   Their lips met and Gus swore he felt an electrical pull between them. His arms went around her waist and he pulled her tightly against his body. After a few minutes, Gus took a step back.  “Shelby, I have to leave now or I won’t be able to leave tonight.”


“Gussy, I don’t ever want to spend a night apart again,” she took his hand and led him into the bedroom.  


“I promise to ….” Shelby’s mouth cut off his words as she began to undo Gus’ fly.  Gus reached down and found the hem of Shelby’s dress and began pulling it over her head.  His hands slid down her back, undoing her bra and then his fingers caught the scrap of lace covering her most intimate parts.  Shelby had managed to get Gus’ pants down and the two both took time to step out of their shoes and Gus pulled off his shirt. He picked Shelby up and laid her on the bed. His hand started at her cheek and he moved it ever so slowly.  The back of his fingers moved from her cheek to her neck and then it moved lower. He brushed against one of her nipples, sending a shiver through her body. As the hand continued downward his mouth began to follow the same path. He kissed her cheek and his tongue moved down her neck.  As he got to her breast his mouth paused and he took her nipple into his mouth. His tongue danced across the nipple as he gently sucked. As he brush his teeth across it she cried out in need.


“Oh god, Gus, I need you!”


“Patience, darling.” Gus’ finger entered her.  “I have waited a long time for this and plan to make you enjoy every moment of it.”  His mouth now traveled further downward. He drug his teeth along her skin. As he got to her navel he spent time exploring it with his tongue.  With three of his fingers deep inside her she began to thrust at them but as his mouth continued its downward trail it finally stopped at her cliterous.  His tongue first prodded it and then he sucked on it and again ran his teeth over it. Shelby screamed as she lost all sense of her surroundings and could only focus on Gus and her own body.  As Gus removed his fingers his hand slid lower yet and found her bud. He slipped a finger in causing her to cum even harder. He left his finger there moving it just slightly from time to time as she came back to her body.  


Slowly removing his finger he kissed her, “I hope I can do that with you every night.”


“I am not sure I could handle that every night,” she smiled and kissed him.


Gus positioned himself over her, “May I?”


“Oh, yes, Gus!”


“I hate to even ask but you haven’t been with anyone….”


“Oh, no, Gussy!”


“I have always used condoms.” his mouth came down on hers as he entered her.  He went slow and was gentle knowing she was still highly aroused. It didn’t take long before both of them peaked together, sliding into a new life together. “I love you, Shelby Jones.”



Justin led Lucky to the guest room.  He took the glass of wine Lucky offered him and drank half of it before setting it down and taking  Lucky’s and placing it next to his. He then took a step toward Lucky who pulled him into his arms and kissed him.  Justin melted into him and was soon frantically working at his fly. As the pants dropped so did Justin. He was thrilled to find no briefs, no shorts, only flesh.  Justin ran his tongue on the underside of Lucky’s dick and then ever so slowly took the whole thing in his mouth. Lucky moaned as Justin’s throat accommodated the whole length.  As Lucky began to move his hips to meet Justin’s mouth he was surprised to feel Justin’s finger enter him from behind and find his prostate instantly. As the finger stroke Lucky was all over the place physically and emotionally.  He wasn’t sure what it was that Justin was going but his whole body was on edge, ready to give in already to this man.


Lucky pulled Justin to his feet and claimed his mouth.  He untied Justin’s pants and pushed them to the floor. It was his turn to drop to his knees.  He admired Justin’s naked form. He had seen the paintings Justin had done of himself and Brian and he had not exaggerated.   He was perfect. He took Justin’s semi-erect cock in his mouth and began licking and sucking on it gently. He soon taking as much of it in his mouth as he could and sliding it in and out of his greedy mouth.


Justin pulled Lucky to his feet and before Lucky realized what he was doing Justin had him face down on the bed.  Justin pulled Lucky’s hips off the bed and after slipping on a condom and putting on some lube he began a slow steady entry.  He stopped for a moment and reached around to grasp Lucky’s rock hard dick, he squeezed it uncomfortably and as Lucky reacted to that, Justin entered him the remainder of the way. He cried out in pain and pleasure and as Justin began his movement Lucky began to relax and climb higher and higher all the while Justin held onto his erection making it impossible for him to cum. When Justin knew he was ready to orgasm, he let go of Lucky’s penis and grabbed his hips and with all his power drove into him over and over until Lucky cried out as he exploded at the same time Justin shuddered and cried out.  They both collapse on the bed.


After a few minutes catching his breath, Lucky turned to Justin and kissed him.  “That was beyond amazing. I didn’t realize you ever topped but it is obvious you have had plenty of experience.  I just figured Brian…”


Justin stood up and grabbed his clothes.  “I’ll see you in the morning.”


“Justin, please, stay here.  I can...we can…” Lucky’s hand moved down Justin’s body. As Justin began to respond again. Lucky tried turning Justin over but Justin resisted.


“Lucky, that isn’t happening. If you are ready to take it again, I am ready to go.”  Justin slipped another condom on and again drove in. Lucky instantly cried out.


“Oh god, Justin, I, holy shit….”  Justin was moving rapidly again and before Lucky realized it he cried out as he orgasmed again.  


They repeated this a third time shortly after the second and then Lucky fell into a deep sleep.  Justin got up, took his clothes, and crawled into his own bed, and slept, fitfully. Brian’s face kept popping into his dreams.  What had he done?



Shelby woke and just watched Gus sleep. They had made love until late in the night and finished with a shower.  And now awake all she could think about was Gus deep inside her again. She would settle on tasting him. She lubed her finger and moved down Gus. Shelby  took him in her mouth as she inserted her finger deep enough to add pressure to his prostate. Shelby began to stroke with both her finger and her tongue. Within a couple seconds Gus was awake.  She slowly slid another finger into him and began moving them in and out at the same speed her mouth and tongue were moving. Gus was beside himself with need. Now that he was awake he moved his hips thrusting his cock in her mouth and then moving so her fingers were deeper inside him.  As he thrust backward he filled her mouth and as she swallow his cum she moved her fingers with in him making him ejaculate even more.


It took Gus a little time to calm down. “Shelby, I don’t deserve you.  After everything I put you through and you still want me.”


“You’re right, I want you but it is more than that. I need you.  I know my life will be better with you in it. And I plan to show you how much you mean to me every day.”  Gus ever so gently entered her and after bringing her higher and higher and then stopping to kiss her as she regained a bit of her composure.  He then began circling her nipple and started the pleasure to build again and when he finally brought her to that blissful release he filled her.  He laid on top of her for several moments. “Promise me something? When you find someone better than me you will let me down easy?”


“Gus, there is no one better for me. You are the only one for me.”  She snuggle up against Gus and they both slept until the sun was high in the sky.



When Lucky woke up every muscle in his body hurt.  He had never expected that kind of power from Justin. He knew the man had skills but he had expected to be giving to Justin rather than taking it.  He wondered what would happen if he went to find him in his bedroom. He got the feeling that room was off limits and he could understand that. That was the room he shared with his husband.  He wondered if Justin would come back in here this morning. He didn’t have to wait long. The door opened slowly about twenty minutes later and Justin walked in. Lucky sat up and put his feet on the floor.  Justin walked over, smelling fresh and clean from a shower, and Lucky took his cock greedily. Justin just stood there with his head back. He had been so long since he had been able to respond to anything he just absorbed the feel of Lucky’s mouth and soon gave Lucky what he seemed to need this morning.


When they had finished Justin sat next to Lucky.  “I had planned to come in and tell you to leave this morning, that last night was a mistake, but I needed you, Lucky.  I need you. If you can stay here, if you want to stay here, you are going to have to follow some rules.”


“I did just finish a job so I am free to stay for a while anyway but I need to know the rules before I make a decision.”


“We have to be careful when Brinn is around.  She can’t see us together.”


“Agreed.  I wouldn’t hurt Miss Brinn on purpose.”


Justin continued, “And I think we need to be careful around Gus.  He will know something is going on, he’s not blind, but if he doesn’t actually see us, I think he will play it cool.”


“Ok.  Is there anything else?”


“Yes, one more thing. You will not put your cock in my ass under any circumstance.”


“What the hell? I know you bottom.  Why…?”


“I may be unfaithful but Brian’s cock is the only one that has been in me for, well, a very long time and I plan to keep it that way.  I love him. I will always love him but I’m not dead and last night felt amazing. That doesn’t mean I won’t take other things up my ass, just to let you know.”


Lucky was fairly sure he saw Justin’s cock twitch as he said the last statement, “I think I can live with that.”


“Then let the game begin.  I need to get to my room. Brinn will be back soon. Oh, there is one more thing, we will never fuck in my room but go ahead and look through the toy chest at the end of the bed.  Everything in there is clean and I have used at one point or another. Oh, and the paddles are off limits, too.”


“Anymore rules? I may need to write them down.”  Lucky said a little snidely.


“Take it, or leave it but if you take it I promise you will get hot sex at least twice a day and trust me, there are few things I haven’t tried and fewer things I haven’t found enjoyable.”

 

With that Justin walked out of the room.  He didn’t know what the hell he was doing but he needed something right now and since Brian didn’t think he was important enough to make a priority, he would make his own priorities.