- Text Size +

Chapter 14



“Hey, Sunshine.  Feeling better?” Brian touched Justin’s cheek.  He stretched like a cat sleeping in the sun. Once he had fallen asleep, Justin had slept 12 hours straight and now he was finally waking up. He curled up against Brian and kissed him.


“Now that you are here. I could use a drink.  I am really thirsty.” Brian handed him a glass of water.


“That wasn’t the drink I was thinking of,”  he drained the water anyway.


“I think your liver could use a little break,” he poured another glass and handed it to him which he now sipped on.


“What time is it?” Justin realized it was dark out.


“It’s actually about 3:00 am.  I talked to your mom and, Sunshine, I have the plane ready to take us to Pittsburgh on Saturday for the memorial service.”


“Brian, I have no intention of attending that service.  How could you think I would want to….” Justin was instantly emotional again.  Brian pulled him to his chest.


Very softly he stroked his hair and spoke, “Sunshine, you have to. You need closure and Molly and your mom need you there.  I will be beside you all the way and if it helps I’ll screw on his grave if it makes you feel better. I think you will regret not being there. It has been a long time since you have seen Molly.  Jenn says she is really tore up about this.”


“I guess you’re right.  I would like to patch things up with Molly.  I know nothing happened but we have drifted so far apart.” Justin smiled at Brian, “And I would love to practice for that post burial activity right now.”


“Let’s get some food in your skinny ass first.” Brian swatted Justin’s bottom but then began to stroke the soft skin.  On second thought, I bet you could survive another 30 minutes.”



It was 6:00 am before they made it out of bed and together they made a big breakfast.  As Brian flipped pancakes, Justin took care of the bacon. They were quiet for a few minutes and then Justin said, “Brian, is Lucky here.  I am guessing you have been in contact.”


Brian could see a look cross Justin’s face that was hard to decipher.  It was a bit fear and a bit shame. He took the last pancake off the griddle and put them in a warmed oven.  He then came up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, pulling him back against him. Justin went rigid. Brian put his mouth close to Justin’s ear and softly said, “Sunshine, Lucky left when I arrived.  I am glad it was him who took care of you. You did what you needed to do to survive and so did I.” Justin relaxed against Brian, “We both made mistakes but we are both where we belong and that’s together. I can forgive whatever happened.  I hope you can, too.”


Justin pulled the last of the bacon out of the pan and turned to look at Brian.  “It wasn’t Lucky’s fault. But I never let him….”


“Shhhh, it doesn’t matter to me.  I have you back. I’ll scramble some eggs.  You get the food on the table.” Brian set the eggs down and went back to grab the coffee pot.  He stopped and grabbed a bottle of whiskey off the counter. He poured a shot in each coffee cup and then filled them with coffee. Justin picked it up so fast Brian was afraid he would burn himself.


“Sunshine, relax.  I am not here to make your life miserable.  I have done enough of that.”


“Baby, we can both take responsibility for our mess.”


“Ok, yes, neither of us had the best behavior and I am going to be honest with you.  Dan and I…”


Justin put up his hand.  “Baby, I’m hungry. Maybe we will talk about this later. ” He filled his plate but before he ate he drank most of his coffee and Brian gave him another doctored cup of coffee and then Justin started eating.


Brian’s phone buzzed and he saw it was Jennifer.  “Hi Jenn.”


“Brian, have you talked to Justin.  I haven’t been able to get in touch with him since he found out about his dad.  I am really worried.”


“Jennifer, he is fine.  In fact, he is eating a stack of pancakes right now.”


“Oh, Brian, thank you. I am so glad you are with him.”


“I am where I belong.  Let me see if he will stop chewing long enough to talk to you.”


Brian handed the phone to Justin and he took it, “I’m sorry you worried, Mom.”


“I wouldn’t if I had known Brian had made it there. How are you, honey?”


“I’m much better now that Brian is here.”


“Have you thought about the memorial?”


“We’ll be there.  Tell Molly I can’t wait to see her.”


“Oh, Justin, I am so glad you decided to come.”


“Brian showed me how important it was for me to be there.  How is Molly? Last time we talked was right after her son was born. She mentioned her husband was gone a lot.”


“Her husband was gone a lot.  She filed for a divorce less than a month ago.  She has moved in with me and Tuck for now but we really don’t have room for them to stay.”


“Oh Mom, why didn’t you tell me.  I could….”


“You have had enough issues the last couple months.”


“Well, tell her we will come up with a solution while I am there.  We will arrive on Saturday. I will let you know when we will be there.  We will see if we can get out earlier than planned.”


“Oh, thank you, Justin.  I love you. We will see you soon.”


“We love you, too, mom.”


“Is something wrong with Jennifer?”


“No, it’s Molly.  She moved in with Mom and is getting divorced.  You know they don’t have room for two more people.  I wish she would let me buy her the house I wanted to buy but I understand.  She likes her cozy home. Poor Molly. Maybe I will be able to help her out.”


Brian took Justin’s hand as Justin continued to talk. “I missed out on so much of her life.  I didn’t want to make her life more difficult. I didn’t want her to lose him, too. I didn’t go to her graduation because he would be there.  I didn’t go to her wedding because he would be there. I should have made work of seeing her more as an adult but I she ever felt comfortable because she knew how much I missed out on.  Maybe now that he’s gone we can build our relationship. I can get her a place to live or maybe she would like to get away from Pittsburgh for a while. I have no idea if she even has a job.” Justin was now on a roll.  


Brian had seen him like this before.  He knew Justin would balance out again but until the service was over and they were back with their whole family here, Justin would be fragile.  He would be Justin’s shadow until he knew Justin was stable again. He brought Justin’s hand up to his mouth.He kissed the palm. “I will see if we can leave Friday night so we can be in Pittsburgh Saturday morning.”


“Thank you, Baby.  Your family is welcome here any time.  If Molly wants to come out here she can stay in the guestroom or she can stay in the cottage.  If she doesn’t want to stay here she can always stay at Britan.”


“I haven’t heard that for a long time.  You know I love that place. We will never sell it but I wonder sometimes if Peter and Becca shouldn’t just move in there.  We could always have the guest house redone for us. I see us spending more time here in the future.” Brian said as he reached out and touched Justin’s cheek.


“If Gus is going to stay out here, and I think he and Shelby plan to live here once the new house is done, we will definitely stay here most of the time.  And who knows what Brinn will do. We can talk it over with them when we are all back together.” They cleared the table and straightened the kitchen.


“Sunshine, what are your plans today?”


“I was hoping to spend the day in bed with you.” Justin grabbed Brian’s crotch.


Brian moaned, “Oh, god, as much as I want that, you need to finish those paintings.  From what I could tell you are nearly done with them and they are SO amazing. You need to finish them. I don’t want you to lose your steam because as much as I know you loved your dad, you have a reason to hate him and you are working through that with the paintings.  I will be here if you need me. If it takes you until tomorrow to finish I will bring you food.” His hand slid to Justin’s crotch, “I’ll rub your sore muscles. Just call me when you need a break.”


Justin leaned against Brian and then reached up bringing Brian’s mouth down to his.  As their tongues danced Justin pressed his body tightly against Brian. “I’m thinking in half an hour I will be ready to paint but right now, Baby, I need you inside me.”


“I think I can help you with that.  Right here or in bed?” Justin dropped to his knees and opened Brian’s robe and tugging down his briefs. “Forget I asked that,” Brian sighed as Justin took him into his mouth.  He leaned against the counter holding himself up as Justin did his best to make his knees buckle. When Brian couldn’t take any more he pulled Justin up and yanked his briefs down.  In one swift move he pressed Justin against the counter and entered him to the hilt. Justin reached back and grabbed Brian’s neck as he cried out, “I need you so much. I am nothing without you.”


Brian couldn’t talk as he lost control of himself. He pressed Justin tightly against the counter as they both regained control.   Brian turned Justin around and claimed his lips. As they separated, Brian said, “You are everything, Sunshine. You are the light that keeps my world growing.”  Brian let his hands slip down and grab Justin’s bare ass. “Now go get dressed and finish those paintings. I will stay away unless you need me. Of course I will stop by for a kiss from time to time.”


“A kiss?  Seriously?”


“I didn’t tell you what I was kissing.  In fact, if you need some inspiration I promise I could think of something to do with this ass while you paint.”


Justin laughed and started to walk away as Brian grabbed him from behind. Pulling him back “When I arrived, I wasn’t sure I would ever hear that again.  God, I love you!” He kissed him and then swatted Justin’s ass as he walked away.


“Do you want to play or let me paint?” He laughed again and headed down the hall to get dressed.


Once Justin was out in the studio, after sending a couple cryptic messages letting Gus know he was with Justin, Brian called Gus.  “Pops, what is going on? You are with Dad? How is he?”


“I’m sorry I hadn’t had a chance to call you.  Your dad is working through his dad’s death. I won’t lie, it’s been rough but he is doing better.  We are going to fly to Pittsburgh tomorrow for the services. When are you coming home?”


“We think we will be back either late Monday or Tuesday, depending if we sleep one more night or drive through.”


“How’s your sister? Is she there?”


There was a pause and then Brinn’s voice came on line, softly, “Dad, where are you?”


“I am with your daddy.”


“I am sure Daddy feels better now that you finally got home.”


“He is still  sad because his father passed away but he is doing better.”


“Dad, Daddy was drinking too much.  He doesn’t know I had noticed but I was worried about him.  Lucky tried to make him happy but….”


Gus’ voice came over the line, “Brinn Shelby needs you. You will see Dad in a few days.”


“Bye, Dad.  See you soon.  I love you.”


“I love you too, Sweetheart.  Gus, are you there?”


“Ya, Pops, I’m here.”


“Gus, I know about Lucky.  We have decided if the time comes we want to talk we will but right now we are together and that is all that matters.  I will let you know when we are coming home. I am not sure who will get back first.”


“Pops, I’m glad you are back.  Dad needs you, and you need him.”


“I  love you, Gus.  Kiss your sister for me.  I will see you soon.”


Brian brought a sandwich to him early in the afternoon. Justin didn’t turn around but yelled, “Get out of here, Brian.”   Brian left the sandwich.


Brian could hear the emotion in Justin’s voice.  The painting of the youngest images was complete and both Justin as a little boy and Craig were smiling and the love was so obvious.  


Brian stopped by later and noticed part of the sandwich had been eaten. Justin was finishing the second scene which showed an angry Craig throwing a teen Justin out of the house.  Justin’s face in that one caused Brian to tear up. He had seen that face at his door, in his bed as Craig had rejected Justin.


“Brian, I need you.”  Justin’s voice was weak.


Brian hadn’t even noticed that Justin had seen him.  He walked in and buried his face in Justin’s neck as Justin hugged him tightly.  Brian almost felt his strength transfering to Justin. After a few minutes, Justin stepped back.  He didn’t say anything else but waved Brian away as he went back to work.


As night fall, Brian stopped by again.  This time he brought some fruit and cheese along with a bottle of whiskey. Justin glanced at him as he walked in and reached for the bottle.  Brian sat in the back and watched Justin go through the torment of his life. The third painting was now done. It depicted the time they had tried to reconcile several years ago.  This time Craig’s face looked disgusted and in the background Brian stood with an arm around Justin, depicting support and love between them.


Brian had been sitting there a couple hours when he could see Justin’s frustration growing.  He stood and walked to him. Brian began massaging his shoulders. Justin took another big swig of the whiskey. “Brian, I don’t know how to paint this final one.  I think his picture is about right. Can you see the loss in his eyes?”


Brian continued to rub his shoulders, feeling the muscles loosening up a bit.  “He didn’t know our kids. He lost a lot.”

Justin grabbed Brian and kissed him, crushing his lips. “God, you’re right.  He missed out on US, our kids, my mom. The bastard just let his rules over power love.”   


Brian turned Justin around, kissing him he tasted the whiskey.  His hands went into Justin’s pants and his finger located the spot he was looking for.  As Brian pressed again and again, his finger soon was allowed in and he began to stroke Justin’s prostate as Justin melted against him. Justin took another mouthful of whiskey and then passed it to Brian through a kiss.  Justin’s whole body began to melt as Brian continued to massage his prostate. Finally, Justin had to stop him. “Oh, Brian, I …..oh, god, stop. I don’t want to cum. I need the frustration. Go to bed. Get some sleep. I will be there sometime.”  Brian turned and walked toward the door, “Brian?”


“Ya, Sunshine?”


“Thank you for making me finish these.”


“Come join me, soon. I don’t want to sleep without  you.” Brian slipped out.


Brian wasn’t sure what time Justin’s naked body pressed against him but he pulled him close and they slept.


When Brian woke up, Justin was still asleep so he grabbed his robe and left the room.  He called Peter and let him know they were making a quick trip to Pittsburgh. He just wanted him to know they would be at Britin but it would be a fast trip, depending on how long Justin’s family needed them.  If Peter had anything Brian needed to do for Kinnetik he would figure out a way to stop by. Peter said he would have a few breakfast items brought to the house so they would have something to eat, figuring they would be with family the rest of the meals.  


After saying goodbye, Brian verified the flight plan.  As he poured another cup of coffee, he heard his name. “Brian?”  Justin’s voice came from the bedroom.


“Coming,” he said, leaving the coffee on the counter, he  quickly went to him. He dropped his robe and got back in bed.  


Justin kissed Brian as he laid against Brian’s cooler body.  He shivered at the feel of Brian’s body. Justin ran his hand down Brian’s back and landed on his firm ass.  As his fingers ran down the valley and located the magic spot, Brian came to a full erection. Justin looked at it and smiled mischievously.  “And what do you think we can do with that?”


“I can think of several options.”


“Does this  do anything for ya?” Justin asked as his finger slipped in.


“Oh, ya, that might have a little effect,” Brian managed with a shaky voice. As Justin began to stroke Brian’s prostate, Brian’s whole body trembled.


“Well, I am not making this quick, but damn, I hope it is good.”  Justin pushes Brian to his back and tied his hands to the headboard. Next he tied Brian’s feet spread eagle.  Brian was wondering where he tied them off because his feet were farther apart than ever before. He also had to bend his knees to make it work.  This position left him in a very vulnerable position. He wondered if this is what a woman felt like when her feet were in the stirrups at the doctor’s.


Now that Brian wasn’t going anywhere, Justin went to the toy chest. He kept his treasures hidden from Brian.  The first thing Brian felt was lube and Justin’s finger. Justin was again stroking the prostate. Other than lifting his ass off the bed Brian really couldn’t move and because of his position he was very open to whatever Justin had planned.


Next he felt a small prostate vibrater slide in.  Justin moved it around for a bit making sure it hit Brian in the most reactive areas before leaving it where it was and picking up something else.  At first Brian didn’t feel anything but then, as time went on, he began to feel something that felt like a tickle or an itch. Soon he realized it was a feather.  Justin was running a feather up and down from the tip of his cock up to the vibrator in his ass. He didn’t do it for a few seconds but for several minutes. Brian needed more!


“Oh, please, Sunshine!  You are driving me totally crazy.”


“Now that I have your attention, what happened with you and Dan?”


“Justin, this isn’t the time.”  Brian moaned as Justin moved the vibrator and then started with the feather again.


“I need to know.  Did he fuck you?” Justin asked softly. “I just need to know.”


“No, Justin.” Brian managed to say as he fought to hold on.  “We were together but he knew I just needed someone. I knew it was my fault you were with Lucky and I just needed someone. Dan was someone I trust.  If I passed out he would just hold me.”


Justin moved the feather to Brian’s inner thighs.  “Sunshine, please I need….” Justin moved the vibrator again making Brian gasp breath in quickly. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I was weak and Dan was there and…”


“Shut up, Brian, I don’t want an apology.  You are back where you belong. And you still belong to me.”


“I will always be yours, and Justin, please, take me now.”


Justin slid between his legs and pulled the vibrator out. Justin slammed into Brian and with that first movement Brian nearly lost control.  After a couple stroke Justin felt Brian’s cum warm between their bodies. As he skimmed over it he orgasmed deep inside his husband.

After they showered and dressed  Brian looked at Justin, “Will you show me your last picture?”  


“Go ahead, but I’d rather not go look at it.  I will want to change something.”


Brian took him in his arms and kissed him.  “I am sure it is perfect. Why don’t you finish packing and I will be right back.”  Brian left Justin standing in the bedroom as he walked out to the studio. He entered the small building and saw it still on the easel.  His heart ached for the man he loved. His father’s pain was evident on the aged face. Justin had drawn on the strength of their family to triumph over this homophobic man. Behind the man was a family, their family, holding hands and walking away from him.  Brinn was walking between Justin and himself holding onto their hands while Gus had an arm draped around Justin’s shoulders.


Brian hadn’t realized that he was crying.  It was so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.  Justin showed their family was truly that. They were there for each other and they would never leave their children.  He stayed long enough to wipe his eyes and then went to finish packing for their trip.


When he walked in and saw Justin he didn’t say anything but he took him in his arms and kissed him, long and hard.  “All I can say is it was his loss, and you made that obvious in that painting.”


They left the house at 10:00 pm and by midnight they were in the air flying to Pittsburgh.  The flight plan said they should arrive about 9:00 am so Brian and Justin both knew they had to get some sleep.  They couldn’t get their normal plane so they didn’t have a bedroom but there were couches that folded into a small bed.  They stripped to their briefs and laid down across from each other they could actually hold hands on this small plane. There was about a foot of open space between them.


Their fingers were linked as they both tried to sleep.  Brian fell asleep and when he woke up an hour later Justin was no longer laying there. He was sitting in a seat nearby but he looked very distraught. “Sunshine, come over here.” Brian reached toward him and he stood and walked over.  Brian pressed himself against the back of the small bed area and made room for Justin to curl up next to him. Brian wrapped his arms around him and held him very tightly. His whole body trembled. “What is it?” Brian was fairly sure he knew but Justin needed to talk it out.


“I have let my family down for so long. Molly wasn’t even 10 when I left home and face it I didn’t go back.  She had to feel like I deserted her.”

“Justin, it isn’t your fault you didn’t go home.  It was your dad’s fault.”


“But she was too young to know that and yes, we reconnected a little as adults but that closeness….I look at Gus and Brinn and see how much I missed out on.”


“Sunshine you need to stop thinking like that.”


“I can’t.  My hatred toward him….”

“You didn’t hate him.  In fact, I am sure you loved him.  It was the rejection that you hated, that caused you the hurt.”


“You don’t know how I feel!  How could you!”


“Because I had parents that rejected me from the moment I was born.”


Justin stopped talking.  Brian could almost feel him pouting, maybe not pouting but wallowing.  He decided it might be time to distract him.


“So we are done with this conversation?  I don’t think we have come up with any answers.”  Not a word from Justin. “Justin, I’m talking to you.”  Justin pulled out of Brian’s arms and sat up.


Brian sat up next to him, “You are acting like a spoiled brat! You know that, don’t you? You were the privileged little brat then and it still comes out, like now.” He knew that would get a reaction from him.


“You are a jackass!  How dare you…” Justin’s words stopped as Brian pulled him over his lap, yanked down his briefs, and he began to spank him.


Brian spoke as he struck him firmly, “Stop the pity party!  You have more people that love you than anyone really deserves. And if your biological extended family doesn’t love you it is their problem.  You have all the love you need you stubborn, blockhead.” By now Brian’s hand was stinging and Justin’s face was tear stained. Brian managed to get his own briefs down and he guided Justin up and then to a sitting position on his lap where Justin could take him in.  Brian felt the heat coming off of Justin’s red cheeks as he forced Justin to stay where he was without moving. He pulled him back tightly against him as he leaned back against the couch. The fight all drained out of him. Slowly, Brian began to lay down taking Justin with him.  Once they were on their sides Brian began to slowly move in and out. There was no rush and no tension, just easy, comfortable lovemaking. They fell asleep still joined and as the pilot gave them a 30 minute warning the men slowly separated and both dressed. As they began to descend, they sat side by side holding hands.


“Sunshine, I’m here for you anytime you need me.”


“Thank you, Baby, and thank you for helping me to get refocused.  I could never have done this without you.”



Brian had a company car waiting for them at the airport.  After talking to Jennifer they decided they would go past Britin and would be at Jennifer’s about noon.  When they arrived at the house they found a few groceries in the fridge thanks to Peter and Becca. When they arrived at the bedroom it was obvious someone had freshened the sheets too.   They laid down for a few minutes.


Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back and gently cradled his ass.  “You OK?


“I am.  I think I needed that to focus.  My brain was running all over. It still is but at least now it makes some sense. I have two brothers I have never met and Molly is really a stranger to us, too.  I don’t even know their names.”


“Sunshine, we can do this together.” Brian pressed his body along the whole length of Justin and held him close.


“Baby, let’s just stay in bed.  This bed where Brinn used to lay between us and giggle.  Nothing can touch us here.” Brian’s hand grasped his crotch. “Ok, you can touch me here,” He drew in a breath.  “I know, I know we have to get up. Promise me, when we come home tonight that we can make love in the hot tub and drink a large whiskey.”  


“I promise I will do whatever you want in the hot tub and,” Brian reached behind him and pulled out a flask. “And you won’t have to wait until we get home for the whiskey.  I will have it with me if you need it. Now we need to get going. I’ll wash your back if you wash mine.”


Justin gave him one of his trademark smiles, “If you play your cards right, I could be convinced to wash something else.” He winked and headed toward the shower.


An hour later the men were in the SUV.  Brian glanced at Justin. “Breath, Sunshine.  Molly, needs her big brother now and no matter how long it has been, you are still her big brother and she loves you.” Brian took Justin’s hand and kissed it.  When he tried to let go Justin held on to it. He didn’t let go until Brian needed it on the wheel.


As they pulled up in front of Tuck and Jennifer’s house the front door opened and a beautiful young woman stepped out. “Justin!”  Molly called to him.


Justin was out of the car before Brian had put it in park and ran up to meet his little sister.  He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. “Oh, Molly. I should have been here for you so many times.”


“I forgot how handsome you were, big brother.  I am so glad you came. Jr. and Henry are anxious to meet you. They are good kids.”  As Molly talked Brian walked up behind Justin and slipped an arm around him.


“Molly, you remember Brian?”


She smiled shyly, looking like the little girl Justin used to tease.  Brian kissed her cheek and gave her a little hug before returning to Justin’s side.  “I am sure your mom is wondering what is keeping all of us.” Brian put a hand on the small of both Molly and Justin’s backs and guided them in.  Jennifer was thrilled to have both her kids in the house at the same time.


Tuck and Brian let them have time alone but Brian kept an eye on Justin.  “Is something wrong with Justin? You seem to be hovering a bit.”


“I know this is rough on everyone but….”


“I get it.  Molly has had a hard time, too.  She has always been sort of on the outside of his family.”


When Brian came out of the restroom some time later and he heard some soft noise.  He followed the noise to the guest room. He heard Molly’s voice speaking softly. He knocked and she said, “Come in.”  Molly was sitting in a rocking chair with her son.


“I hope I’m not disturbing you.  I heard the little one. He’s beautiful.  What’s his name?”


“Paul.”


Brian could see how tired she looked.  “May I?” He held out his hands and Molly offered her son to him. “Don’t worry.  I have done this before.”


“Brian, would you mind taking him while I change to go meet the rest of the family.”


“I would love to. Do you mind if I introduce him to his uncle?”


“No, please do. Thanks, Brian.”


Justin looked up and saw Brian coming down the hall with the baby in his arms.  His heart instantly melted. “Who do you have here?”


“Justin, let me introduce you to your nephew, Paul.  He is gorgeous. I think i see a little of his uncle in him.” Brian kissed Justin as he handed the baby over to him.  The two men cooed over the little boy until Molly returned.


“He’s beautiful, Mol. I guess we should be going. Is Paul coming with us?”


“No, Mom is watching him.”   


Jennifer came up and took her grandson.  “Molly, why don’t you throw a couple things in an overnight bag and stay at Brian and Justin’s tonight.  You two have a lot of catch up to do and it’s not like you don’t have room.”


“Are you sure, Mom?” After looking at Jenn she looked at Justin.  He nodded with an assuring smile.


“I’m sure. Go grab some stuff.”


“If you have a swimsuit take it.” Brian said as Molly walked away.  He pulled Justin in his arms. “We will either get very cleaver or wait until we get to bed.”


Jennifer took her grandson, “I don’t want to know,” she touched Justin’s cheek.  “You don’t know how much this means to her.” She kissed him and then touched Brian’s hand.  “And thank you for being here for both of them.”


Brian kissed Jennifer’s cheek,  “Where else would I be, ‘Mom’?”


“You know I am not nearly old enough to be your mother,” she said with an agitated tone but then she smiled and laughed. “I am proud to have you call me mom.”


“Don’t get used to it, Jennifer but I am very glad I am part of your family.”  


Molly came back with an overnight bag.  She kissed her son and then her mother, thanking her. As Jenn walked them to the door, she said to Brian, “Take care of them for me.”


“You don’t ever have to ask, Jenn.”  Brian responded as they left.


“I  know, Brian.  I gave him to you a long time and he is an amazing man.”  


“I won’t argue that.”



The conversation was sparse as Brian drove to the spot they were meeting the family for dinner.  Justin held Brian’s hand as he drove. As they neared the restaurant, Brian handed Justin the flask he had in his pocket.  Justin took a big swallow.


“What’s in that?”  Molly asked from the backseat.


“Sorry, Mol, your big brother….” Justin started.


“Has had a rough couple months,” Brian interrupted.  “It’s Jim Beam. Do you need a….”


“Hand it back here!”  Molly took a swallow and passed it back.  “Justin, Jr. and Henry are very nervous to meet you.  They both texted me today about their famous, big brother that they have never met.” She reached forward and touched his shoulder.  “Their mom really tried to get Dad to invite you over but, well, you know Dad. Knew Dad. But, Justin, he was very proud of you in his own way.” Justin reached up and took her hand.  “He was just so hung up on you being gay and he always felt you chose Brian over him.”


“I did.  Brian wanted me to be me. Dad….”


“I know.  I couldn’t understand it back then but I do now.”  


Brian pulled up and turned the vehicle over to a valet.  He placed his hands at the small of Molly and Justin’s backs and kissed each of them on the temple.  “Let’s do this.”


The evening started out uncomfortable. Molly tried to make Justin feel comfortable.  She introduced him and Brian to Lisa, their stepmom, and to Craig, Jr. and Henry. They were good looking young men and as the evening went on, with Brian’s masterful skill of conversation, everyone felt more comfortable.  Justin sat across from Lisa and at one point the boys were involved in a conversation with Brian about their vineyard when Lisa reached across the table and lightly took Justin’s hand.


“Justin, I am so sorry we haven’t met before.  I loved your dad with all my heart but I never agreed with him when it came to you.  I know it doesn’t help but everyday he regretted not being in contact with you but his ego just wouldn’t let him apologize.” Justin’s eyes started misting over  “He followed your career. He even bought one of your paintings.” As tears began to roll down his cheeks, Lisa came to his side of the table and he stood up to hug her.


“Thank you for telling me that.” Justin responded.  He didn’t have to see him to know Brian was standing behind him and Lisa released Justin into Brian’s arms. Brian held onto him tightly until he felt Justin was ready and he then let him go slowly. As they separated, Justin noticed his brothers watching them but not in a judgemental way.  They appeared to have their mother’s heart.


The evening was soon over  and they said their goodbyes until tomorrow at the service.  Justin gave both of his brothers a hug and he felt them hug him back, with no reservation.  It was time to get some rest. Tomorrow they would all be on display.


As they waited for their vehicle, Brian pulled Justin into his arms and pressed his lips to Justin’s in a long, drawn out kiss.


“Hey, guys,” Molly’s voice interrupted them. “Before I have to get the hose, our car is here.”


Justin turned and ruffled Molly’s hair and then took her in his arms. “I am so sorry I missed out on you growing up. Baby, I am sitting in the back and snuggling with her on the way home. Deal with it!” He blew him a kiss as he climbed into the back with her.


“Sunshine, as long as I can climb in your back later…”  Brian heard Molly choke in the back. “If you are going to hang with your big brother, I am afraid you are stuck with me, too, and I am never shy about how much I want to be with him anytime, anywhere.”


“And trust me, Molly, he has had me, many times, many places.”  Justin saw the sad look coming over his sister’s face. “Oh, Molly, I am sorry!  Here I am talking about my happy marriage when you are going through a divorce. What are your plans? Do you have an

Idea what you are going to do?  I mean with Paul being so young, you can’t be working right now.”


“I actually have been applying for jobs.  My ex, well soon to be ex, is already living with someone and wants nothing to do with us.” Justin heard her voice crack in the darkness and he pulled her close.  “I obviously didn’t pick as well as you did.”


Brian slowed down and turned into the driveway.  As the house came in to view Molly looked out the window.


“Home sweet home.” Justin said.


“When I was a teenager, I used to ride past this place, wondering if you were home?”


“Why didn’t you stop?”


“Justin, I felt guilty.”


“Guilty about what?”


“That he disowned you and kept me and then that he didn’t invite you into the new family.”


“None of that was your fault, Mol?”


By now they were in the garage and Brian opened the door to let Molly out. He kissed her on the lips, quickly.  “Thanks for the compliment.” He winked at her and she felt like a 16 year old with a crush. She could tell what her brother saw in him. And she could see how much Brian loved her brother.


Justin showed Molly around the house and put her in Brinn’s room.  It was much bigger than the guest room across the hall and it was at the other end of the hall, although their room is fairly sound proof.  Brian got the hot tub going and opened three bottles of wine before putting on his trunks. Justin was the next downstairs. Brian snagged him into the hallway and instantly thrust his hand down the suit as he crushed him against the wall.  Justin was instantly at full attention.

“Oh, lord, I want you so far inside me that..”  Brian’s mouth came back down on Justin’s and thrust his hips into his.  They both heard Molly on the steps.


Brian pulled away, “Damn, don’t forget where we were.”  When Molly walked in it was obvious what those two had been up to.  Both of their trunks were unable to hide it. Justin blushed a little.


Molly threw an arm around his shoulders, “Justin I am not ten anymore.  I just had a baby myself. I know about love, well I thought I did.”


“Well, since it is obvious you are an adult,” he handed her a glass of wine.  He gave Justin one and took one himself. Carrying the bottle with him, he had two more out by the tub.  Justin and Brian curled up next to each other with Molly on the other side.


As they sat enjoying the wine, Justin and Brian told Molly about their life and their children.  It was obvious to Molly how much they loved Brinn and Gus and how special they were. They asked Molly about her life and plans and soon Justin and Brian were on either side of her as she cried.  In the last two months she had given birth, filed for divorce, and lost her father. Jennifer and Tuck were there for her but right now that wasn’t much.


“Molly, come home with us,” Brian said.  “We have a room at the main house or you can have one of the cottages.  You can stay as long as you like. Brinn would love to have a baby in the house.  She misses all her cousins’ children when we are out here. And it will give you time to recuperate and decide what you really want to do.  If you want to come back to Pittsburgh you could use our loft for a while or even stay out here.”


“I can’t put you two out like that. I mean, I haven’t been in your life, and I could have been. If I’m honest there were times I was running away because it was easier than dealing with Dad.”


“Molly, I don’t care why we were apart.  We are together now and Dad isn’t here to ruin it. Please, think about it.  I could really use you there.” He didn’t go into detail but told her Brian and he had been apart for a couple months due to work and that he had been drinking too much at the time.  It would be good for both of them.


“If you’re sure, I would love to.” She gave both of them a kiss. The sudden movement made her very dizzy.  “I think I better get out of here. Your wine is amazing but I have not been drinking much and with this warm water…” she stood and nearly lost her balance. Brian caught her.  


“Let me help you,” Brian stood up and gave her his hand as she stepped out.  She took one of the fluffy towels that were available as Brian climbed out.


“Brian, I can make it up the stair and into bed myself.”


“Are you sure?” Brian asked concerned


“Yes, I get the feeling you two had something planned for the evening and I interrupted.”


“Molly, we always have that planned.” Justin chimed in from the hot tub. He giggled a bit.  Brian had to smile. Justin may be drunk, but it was a happy drunk, his happy drunk. “She said she can make it and I have faith in my sister.  Now get your ass back in this tub so I can get you into my ass.”


Brian could tell that might have been a bit more than Molly was ready for so he tried to lighten the mood.  “I got to go, duty calls.” He walked her to the door. “We are really glad you’re here. I don’t think Justin realized how much he missed you. If you need anything tonight you know which room is ours.”


“Thank you, Brian.  Thank you for loving him like you do.” With that she ran into the house.  They both had heard the emotion in her voice.


Brian stepped back in the tub.  “We can check on her later. I think a little time alone is what she needs.” Before he sat down he removed his trunks.”I think we could use some time alone, too, my drunk gorgeous lover. Get rid of those trunks and come sit on my lap my lovely.”


Within seconds, Justin was straddling Brian’s lap with his arms wrapped around Brian’s neck. They spent several minutes kissing, sliding their tongues against each other, sending shivers through them. Brian ran his hands down  and began rubbing Justin’s ass. Justin trembled. Brian spoke softly in his ear, “Does it hurt?”


“Just a little.  It actually gave me something to focus on a couple times today when I needed something else to think about.”  


“Well, let me give you something to help you forget about everything.” Brian’s finger entered him and gently stroked him as he kissed his temple, his cheek, his nose.  As Brian claimed Justin’s lips, he thrust a second finger into Justin. Justin’s hands reached between them looking for Brian’s cock. He slid his own body back, taking more of Brian’s hand so he had access to Brian and he began to slide his hand up and down on  Brian’s penis, hardly able to stop himself from coming. He leaned forward and bit Brian’s ear lobe. When he let go Brian removed his hand and slipped out from under him. He pressed Justin forward so he could lean on the edge of the hot tub. Brian slowly entered Justin.  Pulling Justin up against him and holding him close with an arm around his chest, he sped up and thrust with more power.


The men both shivered from the chill in the night air and from the feel of the friction between their bodies.  Justin reached back and held Brian deep inside of him as he shivered in an orgasm. His muscles clasped around Brian and after thrusting a couple more times Brian held onto Justin with both arms as together they slid under the steaming water.  Slowly Justin turned removing Brian from inside of him. They kissed and then both agreed they were quite pruny. They grabbed their suits, wrapped towels around their waists, and ran into the house.


“Sunshine, grab your robe and check on your sister.  I’ll lock up and meet you in our room in a bit. With the time change, I am not quite tired.”


“Can we have play time? I am ready to see how much I can take.  I challenge you to come up with something.” Justin ripped off Brian’s towel as he ran upstairs.


Brian was standing in the kitchen naked when there was a knock on the door.  He dodged behind the kitchen island and saw Peter standing there. He waved him in and reached down and grabbed the  towel Justin had removed.


“Hey, Uncle Brian.” Now that Brian had the towel wrapped around him he stepped out and hugged Peter.


“How’s it going? How is Becca and the babies?”


“I can’t believe how fast they are growing. But everyone is good, thankfully.”


“Is the house getting  a little crowded?”


“Well, we have talked about finding a bigger place.  I mean we can’t thank you enough for letting us stay there so long.”


“Don’t buy anything without talking to me.  At least if you like living out here, Justin and I were just talking about letting you move in here, if you would like.”


“We couldn’t do that.  You guys belong here.”


“But we are here so seldom it seems a pity to let this great house be empty so much.  Think about it and Justin and I will talk a little more. Do you have anything going on tomorrow maybe late afternoon?”


“We typically just hang out on Sundays.”


“I am not sure what time we will be back from the service and family stuff but how about just having pizza and pasta here.  Plan on it and I will let you know what time tomorrow as time goes on. Would you mind talking to the rest of your family and see if they can come? Justin’s sister and her son might be here and maybe Jennifer. Who knows maybe Justin’s half brothers will be here, too.”


“I came here to see how he was doing and if I could do anything for you while you are here.”


“He is doing well now.  His sister was what he needed to make it through this and I think she will be coming back to California with us for a bit. They need each other right now.”


“Well, from what I saw when I walked up I am guessing Justin is waiting for you by now.  Tell him we will see him tomorrow.”


Peter left and Brian locked the door behind him.  After turning off the light, Brian went to meet Justin.  He found Justin under the blankets. He threw his towel in the bathroom and joined Justin.  “Is Molly alright?”


“She was crying a little when I checked on her. We talked a few minutes and she actually just fell asleep after a few minutes. What took you so long?  I thought I heard another voice? Was that Peter I heard?”


“Ya, I invited everyone here tomorrow night. Any of your family can come if they like.  We will just order pizza and pasta. Peter is going to talk to John and Tony. But right  now I think I remember you saying something about playtime?”


Justin turned over  and pressed his ass against Brian’s cock.  He could tell that Justin had already started without him.


“You said you wanted something big.  Did you have a preference?”


“I want something up my ass that would horrify my father.”


“That would just be me.”


“Please, Brian, give me the pleasure I need.”


“At your service,” he slid down and when he realized Justin had just put in a string of vibrating beads which help him loosen up, he began to rim him over and over.  Justin had laid out several options so he grabbed the longest and biggest one laying there. He thought it might have been a gag gift he gotten once. He lubed the whole thing, not thinking it would ever all manage to get in but they would have fun trying.


Brian removed the beads, sure he saw some of his cum on them from earlier.  He laid Justin on his back and moved between his legs where he stayed, slowly adding the vibrator, giving Justin time to adjust, kissing and playing with him to distract him from the stretching pain.  Brian tried to stop but Justin was not done yet.


Thirty minutes later, Brian had gotten the whole dildo in. Justin had re positioned himself and near the end Brian rubbed his stomach to help with cramping he felt. “What do you want me to do now, Sunshine?”


“Blow me, I want to come and I don’t think I can.”


“You are in pain, darling.  Let me take it out and then I will give you a blow job.”


“No, I want to picture the horrified face of my father if he is watching from wherever he is now.”


“Justin that is going to really hurt, I think when you cum.”  Justin’s answer was to reach down and start trying to jerk off himself.


Brian sighed, “Get your hand out of the way.” He took Justin in his mouth and as he licked and gently sucked Justin began to moan and as his body spasmed he cried out in what Brian was sure was pain but then as he came down the tears were not from pain. Brian removed  the immense vibrator and pulled him close.


“I always loved him.  I just wanted him to love me.”


“Show him the man you really are, not what he imagined you’d be.”  Justin didn’t say a word but curled up against Brian and fell asleep in his arms.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


Brian and Justin were in the kitchen in suits when Molly came down in a simple black dress. “Do you drink coffee, Molly?”  Brian asked


“Oh,yes, please.”


Brian handed her a cup and directed her to sugar and cream. She took a sip and then looked at her brother, “Justin, I want to warn you, Dad has the same friends he always did and I expect most of them to be there today.”


“Of course they will.”  Justin glanced at Brian. “I don’t care.  How many of them have an amazing family? I do!  And I know when I get home I will have family and friends that love me, so why should I give a fuck what those prejudicial pricks think.”


Molly walked over to Justin and hugged him. “How did I ever survive without you in my life?”


“Well, now you won’t have to worry because I am not going anywhere. And I have a feeling I could buy all those good old boys companies and not even feel it.”


“How rich are you?”  Molly looked at him with large eyes.

“Let’s just say if you need some help financially to get on your feet, we’re your guys.” Brian said hugging her.


“How was Dad’s business doing, do you have any idea?”


“Not really, although I know he was doing better now than he was several year ago. I think he was keeping his family afloat.  I am guessing the boys will be expected to pay for their own college like I was. I’m still paying that off.” Brian and Justin both made a mental note to take care of that.


“We should probably get going.  Mom and Tuck will meet us there. The rest of the family said they would be there in half and hour so they will beat us already.” Justin said.


As they pulled in at the funeral home Brian handed Justin the flask again. Justin smiled at him.  “I’m ok, Baby, but keep it in your pocket.” They met in the middle and kissed before getting out.


Justin opened the door for Molly and took her arm while Brian circled around. He put an arm around each of them, “I am here for both of you today.  If you would rather I sit back with John and Peter, I will.”


Justin turned and pulled Brian’s head down to his and kissed him deeply as people walked into the service, “You are not leaving my side.  You are my husband and you will sit with me as family.”


Brian nodded and put an arm around each of them.  Jennifer and Tuck met them in the building. Molly got a panicked look on her face, “Mom, I wasn’t thinking.  Where is Paul? How could I forget my baby?”


“Honey, you knew your baby was in good hands and he still is.” Jennifer looked over at Justin, “He’s with Alice.  I got a call from her when she heard about Craig and she happens to be in town.”


Justin put an arm around Molly and said, “Molly, your son is in the best hands imaginable.  She was our nanny when Brinn was born and truthfully she was so much more than a nanny. She is family.”


Molly, Justin, and Brian were led to a back room where Lisa and her sons were  seated. The next hour was a blur. There was a short service where Jr. spoke about his wonderful father, along with 3 of his best friends. Justin was surprised at how many of their friends were there for support.  Ted and Emmett were there as well as Debbie and Carl. Michael had contacted him and said that JR and he were checking out a possible college for her to attend starting after the new year. Of course Daphne was there for him also as well as Becca, Peter, John, and Tony.  Claire had stayed home with the children.

After the service there was a reception.   Brian was doing what Brian does best, he knew where Justin was at all times but he was working the crowd of businessmen.  Justin was about to find Brian for the flask when he realized there was a bar. Justin was sipping on a drink when he saw Henry slip out a side door.  He followed him and found him in a courtyard, smoking a cigarette. He looking a little surprised and looked like he was going to put it out but when Justin smiled to took a deep draw on it. Justin sat next to him and reached for the cigarette.  After taking a long draw on it he handed it back to his brother.


“How are you doing?” Justin asked nonchalantly looking down at the grass.  


“My dad is dead, my mom is worried about money, and I am supposed to be picking out a college and I don’t have a clue so I guess my life is pretty shitty right now.   Oh ya, and I have a new brother who acts like he cares when I have never met him before.”


“Henry, I know your life feels fucked up right now.” Henry looked at him as Justin put his hand on his shoulder. “I know I am a stranger to you.  Was he a good dad? I mean he was to me when I was young. He worked a lot but he tried to make time for ball once in a while. It just went wrong when he found out I was gay.”


“He was a pretty good dad.  Ya, he worked a lot but that was to support his family.” Justin wondered how often that line had been thrown at him.  Henry’s eyes began to fill with tears and Justin didn’t want to push but he moved his hand a bit and Henry collapsed against him.  Justin pulled him close and was glad Henry didn’t tense up. He stroked his hair and let him cry. He realized his brothers were close to Gus’ age.  His dad hadn’t waited long. Henry was a 16 or 17.


“I have a son about your age.  Well, he just turned 20. His name is Gus.”


“You have a son?”


“I do and a daughter.  Our son was actually born the night I met Brian and is biologically his.  Brinn, my biological daughter is almost 9. We have raised them together. They are my everything.”


“I think I saw a picture of them. You guys were kidnapped or something.  Dad was really worried. He didn’t ever talk about you but you were always a ghost in the corner at our house.”


“I am sorry for that, Henry. I wish I could have been a part of your life but when I tried he just couldn’t get over my lifestyle so I thought it was best to keep my distance. But, Henry, I am here now and if I can help you in anyway, if you need to just talk, I am here for you.”


“Thanks, Justin.  I hope we can get to know each other better.  Brian seems like a good guy.”


“He is the best.  I have been with him since I was your age and I couldn’t love him more.  We spend time here for Kinnetik, yet.”


“That huge building downtown?”

“Ya, Brian started that about 18 years ago.  He has offices in a couple other places, too.”


“Wow, Dad said you were really rich.  Of course at the time he was pretty drunk and talking to Jr. about colleges.  He didn’t have money for us for college which is Ok. I mean, lots of kids have to pay for their own.”


“Excuse me,”  Lisa was standing at the door.  “I don’t mean to interrupt but, Henry, some of your friends are here.  They are looking for you.”

Justin and Henry stood and Henry reached out first to shake Justin’s hand but then gave him a hug instead.  “We will talk later.” Justin assured him as he walked into the building. Justin started following him but Lisa stepped out into the garden.


“Justin, can I have a minute?” Lisa asked politely.


Justin took her hand, “Of course, can I do something for you? Is something wrong?”


“Justin, this morning I stopped by the funeral home office and the director thanked me for the full payment of the funeral.  He said he had received a call the day we made the arrangements and was told Kinnetik would be paying for it.”


“Lisa, believe me, I had nothing to do with it but that is something Brian would do.  It took me a couple days to let everything sink in. I hadn’t thought of that yet.”


“I can’t let you...after the way he treated you.”


Justin took both of her hands and looked at her.  “Anything I can do that will help my brothers and help you. We have enough money and resources. I want to be in their lives if they will let me.”


“You’ve already won Henry and he is at a tough age.”


“We have a 20 year old at home. I guess I am used to relating.”


“I better get going. Thank you, Justin.  I hope we can be friends if not family.” She had a misty smile as she hugged him and headed back to her guests.


Justin dropped back on the bench.  He was emotionally tired. He put his elbows on his knees and dropped his head into his hands. The door to the garden opened again but he didn’t look up.  


“Sunshine, what are you doing out here?” Brian sat down next to him and pulled him into his arms and Justin slumped against him.


Looking up at Brian he kissed him.  “Lisa was out here. I know what you did.  Thank you.”


Brian followed his instinct and pulled Justin onto his lap and tightened his arms, bringing him close. Justin’s head dropped onto Brian’s shoulder and cried for a few minutes.  “I just feel like I missed out on something I can never get back.” Brian held him silently as Justin pulled himself together. After a few moments he said, “Have our friends and family left?”


“Yes, it was clearing out when I came out here.”


“Let’s go home and have a nap before people come for dinner.”


“I told them to be there around 6:00 so if we go home now we can have some time together and a chance to talk to the kids.” Brian suggested.  


“Time with you and the kids would be perfect.” Justin said as Brian wrapped an arm around him and they walked into the building.


After talking to his brothers, and inviting them to the house and then making sure Molly was going back to his Mom’s and then coming later, Brian and Justin drove home.  Justin called Gus as Brian drove. Justin put the phone on speaker, “Hey, Son, how is the trip going?”


“Daddy? I want to talk to him.” Justin heard some shuffling and then Brinn’s sweet voice same on. “Oh, Daddy, I miss you so much.  I need to see you.”


“Oh, Sweetheart, we miss you, too.  I love you so much.”


“I love you, too, Daddy.”


Gus’ voice came over the phone.  “When will you be back?”


We are planning on Tuesday right now.  We will have company with us. That’s why the exact date is still up in the air.  I will text you as soon as I know. When will you be back?”


“If we don’t have any trouble we will be home by bedtime on Monday.”  Gus replied.


“I can’t wait to hug all of you.  Is everything well with everyone?”


“We are good, Dad. How are you doing? We have been thinking about you.”


“Thanks, I will be much better when we are all back at the same house.  Well, we just got home and hope to have a nap before company gets here.”


“Well, don’t let Pops wear you out in that nap.  We love you guys and just so you know, I’m ready for you to be ‘dad’ again. I prefer the role of brother.”


Just like Gus, he wasn’t complaining but he was ready to turn responsibility back to his dads.  “We have the best son in the world.” Justin said as he got out of the vehicle.


“Why shouldn’t he be.  He has the best dad in the world.” Brian pulled Justin into his arms. “How are you really doing, Sunshine?”


“With you by my side, I am fine.  We probably have about two and a half hours to relax. Without talking about it, they walked hand in hand up the stairs. When they entered the room Brian set the alarm and helped Justin take of his jacket and then his shirt, laying them neatly on  a chair. Justin unbuckled his pants and stepped out of them as Brian removed his jacket and shirt and then his pants.


“Lay down, Sunshine. Let me give you  a massage. I could feel how tense you were in the garden today.”  Justin didn’t say a word. He just laid down on his stomach.


Brian began at his shoulders and slowly worked oil down his back.  He really was just trying to get him to relax. Justin had been through so much the last couple weeks. As the muscles began to relax, he just had to kiss the warmed, oiled skin.  He kissed along the shoulder blades as he kept working the lower back muscles. He dug his thumbs in along Justin’s spine causing Justin to groan as he kept working on the knots. When Brian pulled Justin’s briefs down Justin raised his hips to allow him to do so. When he began to push at the base of the spine Justin took in a deep breath.


“Is that tender?”


“Ya, please don’t stop.  It needs to loosen up or it will be worse in a day or two.”  Brian put his whole body weight pressing his palms in at his tailbone and worked up.  He heard Justin wimper. This made his cock twitch knowing Justin was bound to be excited by the pain. It was almost like he felt something pop into place and the muscles loosened.  He now brought his mouth down to those lovely firm cheeks. His hands wrapped around the bottom of his bottom and ran his thumbs up between the cheeks. As thumbs sank into the bud Brian pulled it open as far as he could and brought his tongue down, inserting it as far as he could.  As he flicked it around Justin really began to squirm and then cried out as Brian spread him open even further to get a little more depth.


“I need you, Baby.  Please.” Justin said as he turned over to face his lover.  Brian dropped his briefs and slid in between Justin’s legs.  He put them on his shoulders and began entering Justin. The look on Justin’s face was pure pleasure as Brian began to move in and out.  It wasn’t a dramatic conclusion but together they slipped into a comfortable orgasm timed perfectly.


Brian dropped next to Justin and the men dozed in each others arms.  


At 5:30 Brian and Justin were refreshed and dressed as their guests began to arrive.  The evening was full of family and fun. Justin spent time with the children. He was really missing Brinn and this made him feel better.  He also made sure to make time for his brothers when they arrived. They had decided it would be an alcohol free night since it was not going to be a late event.  There was lasagna and pizza along with ice cream sundaes. Jennifer,Molly and Paul were there to eat but headed home early so Paul could get to bed and Molly could pack.  They decided flying overnight tomorrow night would work well. Hopefully everyone could sleep on the plane and keep the time change effect to a minimum.


Brian made sure he had a chance to snuggle all the little ones, too, and spoke as to Becca while he played with the twins.  “Did Peter tell you about our conversation last night?”


“Yes, he did.  We don’t want to take over your home.”


“Becca, you know we aren’t here very often.  Even if it is just until you can find the perfect home for your family.  Just know, you are welcome. You could hire a live in nanny. You could go back to work part time at least then.  I know you’ll miss them when you first go back but Becca, as much as you love your children, you love your work and you are so good at it.”


Becca hugged Brian and kissed his cheek.  “You and Justin take such good care of us.” In Brian’s ear she said, “Take care of Justin.  He is a bit shaky, I think.”


“I will but he is willing to talk and Molly is coming to California with us and I think the two of them both  need to talk out a lot of things. Trust me I will call you or Blake if I need some advice”


John saw Justin go down the hall and he followed him. John was like a big brother who was always there with great advice but this time he wanted to be there for Justin.  When Justin walked out of the bathroom John opened his arms and Justin stepped into a comfortable hug. “How are you doing, sweetheart?”


“You better not let Brinn ever hear you call me that.  That is reserved for her, isn’t it?” Justin smiled at him.


“At her age, Miss Thing, is much more fitting for her. How is my love doing?


“She misses her daddy and her daddy is missing her horribly.”


“You have gone through a couple crazy days with a lot going on.  How is the new family?”


“I think they are good kids and I was surprised, but I really like Lisa.  She is a very kind woman.”


They talked a few more minutes but soon Jonna came running into her daddy’s arms.  Justin kissed her chubby cheek and then kissed John’s. I hope you can come out and stay for vacation sometime.  Didn’t I hear you were planning on closing the Inn for a a couple months for a remodel? You should come to California for a month and if you wanted you could go to Ibiza. Think about it.  Maybe we could join you for a week or two.”


Tony came looking for his husband letting him know they had to head out and when they left everyone else seemed to be ready to go.  Justin made sure he said goodbye to his brothers and assured them he would be talking to them. And then the house was quiet. Justin dropped on the sectional and laid down, propping his feet on the armrest. Brian came over with two glasses of Jim Beam.  He set them down on the coffee table and, lifting Justin’s feet he dropped on the sofa setting Justin’s feet into his lap. Taking off his shoes, he began running his thumbs up and down the arch of one foot.


“Oh, Baby, you have been too good to me this week. I am very spoiled.” He dropped his feet to the floor and picked up his glass, snuggling against Brian, he kissed his cheek.  “I love you more than you can know, Brian. I couldn’t have done this week without you. Thank you for forgiving me.” He took a sip of the whiskey.


“Sunshine, there was nothing to forgive. We have both made mistakes but we both know our love is more important than mistakes.  And at least, when we screw up we really know how to screw up. When we make up, we know how to make up.” He brought his glass to Justin’s and the clinked and they each drained the glass.


Justin stood up and offered a hand to Brian.  “Love of my life, will you let me show you how much I love you?”


Brian took his hand and stood up.  “My pleasure, darling.”


An hour later, Brian’s arms were still tied to the headboard.  Justin had massaged every inch of his shoulders, back, and legs.  He had totally avoided Brian’s ass for the full 45 minutes and by the time he had him turn over and tied his hands to the headboard, Brian frustration was obvious. Justin opened his mouth and took him in. His tongue swirled around the tip as he could taste the first sweet drops.  He moved backward. “Don’t even think about coming yet, my darling. I am not done playing with you yet.” Justin put one of Brian’s leg over his shoulder and then started stroking Brians perineum, each time getting closer to Brian’s bud but not quite. As he continued this he again took Brian in his mouth.


Brian was moaning by now, “God, Sunshine, you are killing me. I can’t hold back much …”  the words were lost as Justin thrust his finger into Brian and began massaging the prostate from the inside and the outside.  While he did this he began sucking on Brian’s leaking dick. Brian exploded in Justin’s mouth, thrusting over and over.


Justin swallowed as quickly as he could but continued to stroke Brian.  He was beyond reasonable thought and as Justin continued he lost total control of his thought.  He began trying to thrust onto Justin’s finger. Justin hadn’t planned to but with Brian’s reaction he grabbed the lube, covered his cock and, after shifting his position, he slammed into Brian who immediately, began to tremble again.  He had nothing more to give but his body again was in a full orgasm.

As Justin filled him he was so used he just laid there with a stunned look on his face.


Justin untied his hands and pulled him in his arms as they both fell into a hard, peaceful sleep.



On Monday morning they learned they would have to leave earlier than expected so Brian spent a little time at the office and Justin spent a little time with his mom.  They spent the early afternoon at the Inn and Becca brought the twins over for an afternoon play date. The longer they sat there the more Brian and Justin missed Brinn.  At 3:00 hugs were given all around and Brian and Justin went to pick up Molly.


Jennifer promised to come out whenever Molly was ready to return home, hugging both her children and kissing her grandson. Soon, they were on the plane and lifting off.   They should get home in time to tuck Brinn in.