- Text Size +

Chapter 2


The next day Brian and Justin spent part of the day in Brinn’s playhouse, finishing their projects for her.  Justin had a few touches to finish on his wall and Brian put the table together. Brian sat on the floor watching Justin’s tight little ass move as he added special little details to the mural.  Yes, he loved that physique but his heart filled with the love he had for that spirit inside that body. When he thought about how close he had come to losing him several times over the years, nearly ripped his heart out.


“Sunshine?” Brian spoke softly.


Justin looked over his shoulder with one of the smiles that gave him his nickname, “Yes, Baby?”


“Are you nervous about this trip?” He stood and walked over to stand behind him.


Justin leaned back against Brian, “I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was a little nervous.  I haven’t left the vineyard since we returned, but thanks to you,” he set down his paintbrush and turned into Brian’s embrace, “I know the world isn’t out to get me and,” he pressed his body tightly against Brian, “With you by my side I can do anything.” Justin stood on tiptoes and brushed his lips across Brian’s.  Brian’s arms tightened around him and he held onto him, maybe a moment longer than he should. Justin looked at Brian’s face, “Are you comfortable with this trip?”


“Sure, why wouldn’t I be?” Brian said with the slightest note of hesitation.  “We better get this wrapped but because if I stand here much longer I am going to totally forget about that table and…” He kissed Justin with such intensity Justin felt his toes curl.


“Save that for that private plane the gallery is sending for us.”  He ground his hips against him before stepping back. “I should be done in about half an hour.  How about you?”


“I will be done by then.  Justin, I love you.”


“I love you, too, Baby.”



After an early dinner with the household Gus drove his dads to the airport.  Lucky hadn’t returned yet but JR and Shelby were having a ‘spa night’ with Brinn.  As they drove to town Justin turned and looked at Gus in the back seat. “I get the feeling you need to talk, Gus.”


“Well, ya, but I am really not even sure what…..Lucky told me  he is in love with me and I don’t think I am ready for that and I love him but I don’t think I am in love with him but he is an amazing lover and he is so caring and…..”


Justin smiled and reached a hand back.  Gus took it. “Gus, he isn’t pressuring is he?”

“Oh, no, not at all. I know he really cares about me but I am not sure I am over Jamie and then there is Shelby and I love her too, like I do Lucky.  Most guys my age would be thrilled to be in my situation. I have two amazing lovers who care about me and who I care about but sometimes I wonder if I …”


“Need a little break?”


“Ya, exactly.”


“Maybe you have to come up with some rules for yourself for a set amount of time.  Maybe you need to sleep alone for a week or two. If something happens during the day, fine, but when you get to your cottage you sleep there alone.  You are moving in down there, right? Lucky is going to take the room in the house.”


“Yes, Lucky is going to be in the house as long as he stays around.  Thanks, Dad, I’ll think about everything you said. Maybe if I let myself really need someone, I will figure out what I really need.”


Brian pulled the SUV into the parking lot of the small air strip.  The three men got out of the vehicle and Gus pulled the luggage out of the back. “Gus, your dad is giving you great advice.  If I would have had someone as wise as him I may not have messed up so many things. Just remember you are young and have a long life ahead of you to love.”


“I know, Pops, and I have the best examples in the world to learn about what real love is.” He wrapped his arms around his dad. “Thanks for that.”


Brian hadn’t expected his emotions to come to the surface but he  held his son tightly and kissed his cheek. “I only want the best for you, Gus, and I want you to be happy.” The two separated and Gus hugged Justin.  


An airport worker came over and got their luggage as the men said goodbye to Gus. “We will be back on Monday morning.  We will take an Uber from the airport. I know you are planning it but just stay in our room. That will make both your sisters feel better, I think.  We trust you completely and love you.” Justin kissed Gus and Gus got behind the wheel and drove off.


“God, I love that boy.  No, he is a man but either way, I love him so much.” Brian said as he took Justin in his arms. “I hope he can figure things out without getting hurt.”


“If he does we will be there to pick him up.”  Justin said as they boarded the plane.


The plane took off into the night sky. Once at altitude Brian and Justin stretched out on the sofa.  “Can we get rid of this stuff?” Brian picked at Justin’s clothes and they both stood and quickly undressed. Brian grabbed a blanket and as they got comfortable Brian covered them up.  His hands traveled down Justin’s back and on to his firm cheek, yanking him close. “I want to be inside you.” As he spoke he inserted his fingers deep into Justin. He began to run his fingers over Justin’s prostate. He felt Justin both relax and yet knew he was anticipating what was to come.  


When Brian reached for something Justin gave him a questioning look.  “I had a feeling we may have some playtime.” He pulled out a bag that Justin knew would have some toys in it. “You have been hinting at wanting more, and I know that is nothing negative in what I offer.” He kissed him with a smile. “So,” he pulled out a long strand of large beads.  “There is no way you will be able to get all these in but we will have a great time trying,” He smiled wickedly.


Justin eagerly got on his hands and knees on the sofa.   Brian ran his hand up and down Justin’s back several time.  He gently pressed Justin’s shoulders down to the couch leaving his ass high in the air. Brian started with his tongue.  He loved the feel of Justin’s skin under his tongue and he loved the sounds he made as he pressed inward, Brian lubed up his bud inside and out and then lubed up the silicone beads and  pushed in the first 3. The fourth one was bigger and took a little more effort for Justin to accept it.


“Oh, god, Brian, that feels beyond…” As the bigger bead worked its way further into him Justin reached down to touch himself but Brian stopped him.  


“No, you don’t get the fun.  That’s my job.” Brian continued pressing the strand of beads in further.  He was now also stroking Justin. Justin groaned in painful pleasure as Brian added another.  He had now inserted all but the last large bead with a stopper at the end. “Can you take the last one?” Brian began stroking Justin on the outside from his balls to the spot where the last ball was waiting.


“Oh, yes, Brian, yes, I ….” As Brian worked the last one in he began to really work Justin’s engorged cock.  


Brian helped Justin turn on his back.  He could almost tell what Justin was feeling and his own dick twitched.  He lowered his mouth onto Justin’s throbbing cock and as he closed around it he popped out the first bead.


Justin screamed and he filled Brian’s mouth.  Brian swallowed it all and then began sucking again.  Every nerve in Justin’s body was on edge. Brian continued removing some of the beads and when he got to what he knew was a bigger one Brian played with it pulling it part of the way out and then pushing it back in.  He did this until Justin came a second time. By now Justin was twitching all over. As Brian finished pulling the beads out Justin thrust into Brian’s mouth but then pulled away because he was too sensitive to be touched anymore. He was one open nerve ending.  


Brian gently laid his body on top of Justin  helping to calm his shivering. Justin’s mouth pulled Brian’s mouth to meet his. As he pulled away for a moment he said, “That is beyond…..I have never…..” he pulled Brian back down.


“We’re going to roll over, together,” Justin said. They gracefully switched places. Justin looked down into Brian’s face, “That was beyond….you are always thinking of me. Now I am going to…” he moved down Brian’s body and tried to give him half the joy Brian had given him.  By the time Justin had moved back up to kiss Brian they both were ready to sleep for a couple hours.


They were still wrapped in each other’s arms under the blanket when the pilot came over the intercom.  “Gentlemen, we will be landing in 30 minutes. Please get ready for landing. You will need to be in your seats in 20 minutes.


Justin kissed Brian.  “You never cease to leave me speechless.”


“You may not have been able to talk but you made plenty of noise,”  Brian laughed as he pulled Justin close. “I love watching and feeling your body respond to me.  Did it go deep enough for you?”


“I nearly went out of my mind feeling it so high up,” Justin shivered.  “Promise you will do that again.”


“Of course I will, just don’t start liking that better than,” he took Justin’s hand and brought it down to his cock.  


“I promise to never get tired of that,” Justin lightly kissed him and tweaked Brian’s cock.  “We better get dressed.”



After landing there was a car waiting to take Brian and Justin to their lavish hotel.  Justin’s agent was pulling out all the stops after what had happened because of their employ.  Brian had a twinge of nerves as they drove into the city. “What was the name we are registered under?”


“We are registered under the name  Jake and Heath Tucker. Do you want to be Jake or Heath?”


“Does it really matter?” In the back of the limo Justin unzipped Brian’s fly and slipped his hand inside.  Brian took in a quick breath as Justin made contact with Brian’s flesh. “I’ll be Jake, I guess.” Brian had no idea where the names Jake and Heath came from but could care less after he felt what Justin was doing to him.  He slouched in the seat giving Justin easier access and with a minimal amount of coaxing Justin’s head was in Brian’s lap and Brian was biting his lower lip to stop from crying out.


By the time they pulled up to the hotel they were in each other’s arms in the back of the car.  The doorman opened the door of the car as the driver opened the trunk to get out their luggage. Brian offered his hand to Justin and the doorman grabbed their luggage.  By the time they were in the penthouse suite it was 4:00 a.m. They had taken a shower to wash off the smell of sex and now laid naked on the soft sheets. They slept that way until nearly 10:00 a.m. when the phone woke them up.


As Justin spoke to Peter Gold, his agent, Brian ordered room service.  It had been a long time since they had eaten dinner with the kids in California.  Brian ordered a variety of food, not knowing what Justin was hungry for. At the last minute he ordered a bowl of strawberries along with a can of pressurized whipped cream.  He didn’t plan to eat them now but later tonight they could be a perfect addition to some adventure between the sheets.


Justin’s arms came around Brian’s waist and he kissed him between his shoulder blades. He ran his hands up both sides of his back and down his arms.  “You know how much I love our children and the rest of the crew we live with but the fact that we are standing in the middle of our hotel suite in nothing and I can run my hands over that beautiful ass of yours,” Justin did so, “I would have met Jake at a hotel long ago!”


Brian turned and kissed him.  “We probably should put on robes since brunch will be here in a few minutes.”  They put on the plush robes the hotel supplied. “Hey, Sunshine, where did you come up with Jake and Heath for our names?”  There was a knock on the door. “Coming,” Brian let the hotel employee in with their food. The question of the names was forgotten and they sat down to eat.  


They spoke to Brinn and Gus, giving them their fictitious names and the room number at the hotel.  They told Brinn they would call her before bed which would be about the time Justin finished at the Gold Gallery.  


“So, what is the schedule for today?” Brian asked as they dressed for the day.


“I have to be at the gallery by 4:00 p.m. for a meeting.  You don’t have to be there at that time if you would like to do something in the city.  There are a lot of great shops near there and you would have a couple hours to shop.”


“I’ll go down there with you and decide if I want to go out and about then.  I know I want to get the kids something for Christmas and I might look for a little something for this gorgeous blonde I hope to share my bed with for the rest of my life.” Brian caught Justin’s hand as he walked past and pulled him in for a kiss.  “Any hints?”


“Baby, I don’t need anything but you and our kids.   But if you insist, I love sparkly things.”


“A diamond studded cock ring, maybe? Or a studded vibrator?”


“Those silicone beads from last night might be all I can handle.  God, that was beyond words. Speaking of gifts, what do you want for Christmas?”


“I want a week somewhere with just you and me.  Ibiza is calling our names. I can picture you tied to the bed with those beads and nothing else.”


Justin sighed.  “Oh, I think we could definitely figure out a way to make that happen.  Maybe Brinn could visit my mom for a week. She has been asking for time with her.  She and Tuck will be here for a few days between Christmas and New Year’s. Maybe we can line up something around Valentine’s Day?”


“Oh, I love that idea.” Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back, “Almost as much as I love you, what is it, Heath?” Brian kissed him and they walked out the door.


Once they were outside the hotel they started walking the three blocks to the gallery. It only took a couple steps on the busy street before Brian put a protective arm around Justin.  “I don’t like being out here in the open. I don’t like you being out here.”


“Baby, no one even knows I am going to be in town.  It is a surprise for the patron at the gallery. I don’t think there is any reason to be nervous anyway but it there is it would be tomorrow, after it comes out I am in the city.  Just because of Christopher was in San Fran doesn’t mean there will be a crazy here. If I want a bodyguard they will get me one.”


“Well, I am glad we are almost there.”  He hustled Justin into the gallery and into the exhibit with his name beside the door.  


“Looks like everything got here safe.”  Justin said as he looked around the exhibit. It was difficult to see them for the first time since the kidnapping.  To think these paintings were nearly the cause of the end of their lives. Brian took Justin’s hand and gripped it tightly.


“Baby, you really don’t have to hang on so tight.  I am not going anywhere.”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I think I am just going to hang out here today, in case you need me for something.”


“Brian, please, go do something.  I will be in a meeting for the next two hours.  You would be bored to death in it and sitting in a closed gallery is not your style.  Go, buy something for the kids. Buy yourself a new wardrobe. Buy me something fun.”


“Ok, but I will be close and if you need me text or call.”  


“Yes, Baby. Love you.”  


Peter Gold walked into the exhibit and came over and shook both their hands.  “Great to see you!” Gold said. “It has been a while.”


“Brian is on his way to do a little shopping while we have our meeting.  Did you plan on dinner here at 6:00, right?”


“Yes, we’ll see you back here at 6:00, Brian.  Great seeing you again,” and he lead Justin to the office area.  


Knowing Justin was not in the public areas and would be in meetings deep in the building made Brian feel a little better.  He made a quick call to his New York Office and let them know he would be in part of tomorrow. Ted was coming in from Pittsburgh  for a meeting and then he was coming to the exhibit tomorrow night. It would be nice spending some time with his good friend. And that should help take his mind off what was going on.  He hoped Justin didn’t think he was going shopping by himself tomorrow. He would have to cancel his meetings if he decided to do that. That wouldn’t be good but Justin was more important than business.  Maybe Justin could get a bodyguard for the day. He wondered if his old friend, Dan, was still in the city and in the business. He would rather have him with Jarod then alone. Even though Justin had cheated on him with Jarod, he knew Jarod defend him to the death.


Brian picked up a couple small things at a jewelry store for the whole family.  For Brinn he got earrings with her birthstone in them. For Gus, he picked a bracelet of stirling and leather. He looked a long time for something for Justin.  Finally, he decided to design a ring for him. A square cut diamond sat flush with the band and on either side were Gus and Brinn’s names. He knew Justin would appreciate it.  He loved anything with the kids included.


By the time Brian was done at the jeweler it was time to get back to the gallery.  He found Justin still in the back offices and dinner had just arrived. He led Justin out of the office for a few minutes as they set up the meal. Brian found a back corner and kissed Justin deeply.  “I missed you.”


“Did you have a nice time?”


“I did pick something up for each of you.  Do you have any plans tomorrow when I am in meetings at Kinnetic?”


“I plan to shop of course.”


“Alone?”


“Brian, I am an adult.  I think I can handle shopping by myself.”


“I don’t want you shopping alone. I can contact Dan and get someone to go with you. Maybe you would like to spend the day with Jarod.”


“If you want me to spend a day with Jarod you really must be worried.  You don’t need to be, Baby. No one is making threats.”


Brian’s voice got louder, “I don’t want you on the street by yourself, Sunshine.  I will cancel my meetings first.”


“Baby, you are being silly. But, if you insist, one of the Gold Gallery guards will be assigned to me.”  Justin kissed him. “Relax, Brian, everything is fine.”


They ate dinner in one of the back rooms with a few of the employees.  It was a relaxing meal with light hearted conversation and quick enough it was time for the doors to open to the public.  Justin Taylor was supposed to surprise the guests at 7:30. Justin spent the half hour sitting on Brian’s lap kissing him. By the time he needed to go out into the crowd both men would rather have been able to go to bed but sometimes waiting was well worth it.


Justin held Brian’s hand as he walked into the exhibit.  The crowd erupted in gasps and applause. Brian who never minded being the center of attention felt very uncomfortable tonight.  As Justin started talking and mingling with the guests, many of who he had met before, was enjoying himself. He didn’t want to live in the city all the time but it was fun to visit.


Brian felt odd.  He was looking from one corner of the room to another.  He couldn’t seem to relax. He was hypervigilant. Anytime he saw someone approaching Justin or even worse, touching him, he nearly would rush over.  By 8:30 Brian wasn’t sure how he would deal with the rest of the evening. He needed to talk to Justin. He walked up behind him and said. “Can I talk to you for a minute.”  Just then someone else walked up and started talking to him.


“Baby, I will be right with you, Ok?” and Justin got into a conversation with this new person.  


After a couple minutes Brian just slipped out of the exhibit. He wasn’t sure where he was going but he couldn’t watch anymore.  Everyone who approached Justin made Brian’s heart race. He had to find some place where he could breath. He ended up in a storage room just off the main offices.  He slid down the wall and sat on the floor.



It was about 9:00 when Justin looked for Brian.  He knew he had blown him off half an hour ago but Brian was used to that at events like this but where had he gone.  Justin hadn’t seen him since then. He talked to one of the guards and he was told Brian had left the exhibit. Justin used the restroom and then looked around a bit.  Finally he asked one of the guards to help him look. A few minutes later the guard was at his side.


“Mr. Taylor, I’ve found him.”


“Did you tell him I was looking for him?”


“I think you better come with me.  I don’t think he is well.” The guard propelled him to the storage room.  


Justin rounded the corner and looked where the guard pointed.  “Oh, god, Brian,” Justin rushed over to where he was curled up on the floor and dropped to his knees next to him. “Baby, what is it?  Brian, what’s wrong?” He pulled Brian to him and Brian clung to Justin.


“I’m sorry, I couldn’t stay there.  I couldn’t see watch you standing there with people walking up to you and grabbing you.” Brian said in a dull but emotion filled voice.


“Oh, darling, I’m fine.  I’m safe. We are both safe.” He sat on the floor and Brian’s head dropped into his lap.


It was about 10 minutes later when his confident Brian started show through again.  Justin knew he had to get back out for the last half hour. He stood and offered his hand to Brian.  Brian stood. “Brian, I have to get back to the exhibit. I’m taking you to the main office. You can wait there for me.”


“Sunshine, no, you can’t….”


“Baby, I have to finish the night.  I won’t leave the guard’s side, I promise.”


By that time Brian was emotionally exhausted.  He collapsed on the couch in the office and shut his eyes.  


The rest of the night was a blur to Justin.  He could only think of Brian in the office. His beautiful, strong Brian didn’t fall apart like that.  As soon as the gallery was cleared, Justin rushed back to the office. On the way he told an assistant to call for the hotel car.  Justin entered the office and saw Brian was sleeping but very restless. He stepped out in the hall and called Ted.


“Hey, Justin, how’s the big city?”


“Ted, do you think Blake could make the trip with you in the morning or follow you out later in the day?”


“Do you need to talk to Blake? He’s right next to me.” Before Justin could respond Blake came on the line.


“Hey, Justin, how are you?”


“I’m good but I can’t say the same for Brian.  I only have a minute but….” Justin quickly explained the day and what happened tonight.


“I will do my best to come tomorrow.  We will have to find someone to watch the boys.”


“You know Peter and Becca would probably be able to help you out if you can’t find someone.”


“If our parents are both busy I will talk to her.  Don’t worry, Justin. Brian just has to face a couple things.  I am not too worried. Love him tonight and just allow him to be a little more protective tomorrow.  We will plan to have dinner with you and be at your exhibit tomorrow.”


“Thanks, Blake.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.”


He quickly texted Gus and told him they weren’t going to be able to call tonight but they would call in the morning.  


Justin rushed back into the office and gently woke his still restless husband. “Brian, Baby wake up. There’s a car to take us back to the hotel.”  Although he seemed to be in a fog, Brian got up and let Justin lead him out to the car and then up to their hotel room. By the time they arrived in the penthouse, Brian had started talking a bit, at least he would answer questions.  Brian, we have a whirlpool tub. Let’s take a bath. Is that alright with you?”


“Sure, Sunshine.  That would be nice.”   


Justin started the water and then started removing Brian’s clothes.  “I love you, Brian,” he said as he unbuckled his belt buckle and then his fly.  His pants dropped to the floor. Brian started taking Justin’s clothes off next.  Justin thought this was a good sign. He was responding even if it was just a memory response. Once they were both naked, Justin kissed Brian deeply and finally Brian’s arms went around him.


As he pulled Justin tightly against him, he said, “I just got so scared and I couldn’t seem to get it under control.”  Justin climbed in the tub first and Brian sat between his legs, leaning up against Justin’s chest and as Justin ran a bar of soap over Brian’s chest softly, Brian began to cry.


“I know I am not making any sense.  I know nothing happened tonight but everytime someone approached you I…”


Justin kissed the side of Brian’s head.  He stroked his face. He interlocked his fingers with Brian and brought them up to his mouth.  He kissed each finger. I’m here, Baby, and I am fine. We are fine. The kids are fine. The bastard is still locked up and I will always love you.”


As they sat in the whirling warm water, Brian began to relax and finally Brian flipped over and slid up Justin, “I want to love you.”  His mouth crushed Justin’s. By the time Brian backed off, Justin clung to him.


“Let’s get out of here.” Justin whispered.  Each could feel the other’s need and it was evident once they were out of the tub. They took care in drying each other.  


Each stroke brought the other pleasure and as they got to the bed Brian took Justin in his arms. “I want to feel you inside of me.”


“I would love to, Baby.”  Justin prompted Brian to lay on his stomach and stroked and kissed his way down his husband’s back.  When he found Brian’s bud he took time to prepare Brian, first with his tongue and then his finger. Brian’s body was responding to every touch now and as Justin entered him, tears rolled down Brian’s cheeks.  Justin murmured words of comfort and endearment ensuring his safety as he made Brian’s body climb higher and higher holding still at times for Brian to regain some control and then moving again. When Brian could no longer control himself, together they cried out as their souls joined as well as their bodies.


Sometime in the middle of the night, Justin woke to the feel of Brian’s lips traveling down his jaw and then down his neck. “Are you feeling a little better, Baby?”


“Ya, sorry if I embarrassed you.”


Justin touched Brian’s lips with his own. “Darling, you could never embarrass me by showing your feelings. I should have realized you hadn’t really faced up  to what happened to you and your feelings. You were too worried about me and the kids to deal with yourself. I am not going to hide anything from you either.  Blake is coming today to spend the night with Ted and us. That way if feelings creep up again he can talk you through it. You know how he works and he isn’t going to be invasive unless he feels you need it.


Brian held on to Justin.  “Why did you ever stay around?  I did everything I could think of to get rid of you but you wouldn’t leave.”


Justin winked at him, “I stayed because I loved our son and you are just part of the package if I want him.”  By the time he had finished the sentence he was smiling from ear to ear.


“So the truth finally comes.  Well, now you must put up with me and put out for me!”  Brian ducked under the blankets and Justin felt his mouth slide down on his now responding cock. Without removing his mouth Brian pulled the covers out of the way and maneuvered his own body so in one smooth move he removed his mouth and plunged deeply into Justin.  He cried out in pleasure at the feel of Brian taking charge again. The feel of Brian invading and the emotions he felt for him sent Justin over the edge quickly.


A little later Justin said,“I love you so much, Baby. Without you, I don’t know if I could have gone on.  I can’t imagine raising Brinn and Gus without you.”


“Well, I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.” Together they snuggled under the covers and as they fell asleep each held on to the other, never wanting to be apart.



At the vineyard, it took Brinn a little time to settle down.  “Gus, I want to talk to my daddies. They said I could talk to them before bed.”


“I know they did, Miss Thing, but Daddy texted and said they wouldn’t be able to call tonight.  They will call you tomorrow morning.”


“But  how do I know they are happy if I don’t talk to them.”  Gus sat in the rocker with her on his lap.


He pulled out his phone and let her read what Justin had texted which was just that they wouldn’t be able to talk tonight.  “How about I sing you a couple songs? Would that help?”


Brinn snuggled against Gus as he started singing to her.


Baby mine, don't you cry

Baby mine, dry your eyes

Rest your head close to my heart

Never to part

Baby of mine

Little one, when you play

Don't you mind what they say

Let those eyes sparkle and shine

Never a tear

Baby of mine

From your head to your toes (Baby mine)

You're so sweet, goodness knows (Baby mine)

You are so precious to me

Cute as can be

Baby of mine

Baby mine

Baby mine

Songwriters: Tony Washington

Shelby had come to the door to see if she could help with Brinn when she heard Gus begin to sing the familiar child’s song from ‘Dumbo’.  The sweetness and love she heard in his voice made her heart swell. The only flaw she could find in this man is he may love too much. She needed this man in her life.  She wanted him to be the father of her children.

Gus started singing a second song and before he was done he carried Brinn to bed. Shelby walked in softly and pulled the blankets back for him. After he laid her down, Shelby tucked the blanket around her and kissed her cheek.  She then turned around and stepped into Gus’ arms, kissing him gently. “You are so wonderful with her,” she said softly in his ear.

Lucky’s arm went around her waist and they walked into the hall right into the arms of Lucky.  Lucky gave Shelby a peck on the cheek and pulled Gus into his arms for a long kiss. Gus wrapped his arms around Lucky, “Welcome back.” He managed to say as their lips separated.

Shelby watched from a few steps away.  She hated watching the men but she was afraid the only way she had a chance to win Gus over would be to play the game for a while.  If she loved Gus, she would have to play the game for now. She had nothing against Lucky accept the fact that he was the competition. Gus reached out for her, not wanting her to feel left out and pulled her close. Gus dropped a kiss on her cheek.  “Let’s open a bottle of wine or two.”

The three enjoyed each other’s company in the living room.  Lucky told them about his date last night and how he had sex with the guy, multiple times overnight.  He also told them about the great club he had met him in. “Gus, you need to go there and sing. They have open mic night and they are always looking for a good regular.  You are so much better than the acts I have seen there. Shelby had several glasses of wine by now and was kissing Gus’ neck as her hand went into his lap. Lucky took off Gus’ shirt and began suckling on Gus’ nipple while the other hand went to the other nipple. Gus turned his head and kissed Shelby and then pulled Lucky up for a kiss.

“As much as I would love to continue this, I promised my dads I would sleep alone in their bed while they are gone so,” He kissed first Lucky and then Shelby. “Good night you two.  I will see you in the morning. I need to check on JR and get some sleep. Lucky, can you make sure Shelly gets back to her cottage on your way home. Take the cart down and bring it back in the morning.”


Gus kissed Shelby one more time as he  walked past her. Lucky glared at her for a split second and she walked out the door.  Lucky followed her out the door. “Get in, I’ll drive you down.”

“I’ll drive you if you get in.” Shelby said as she got behind the wheel. Lucky grabbed his bag and threw it in the back of the cart. Lucky was glad there was no traffic here.  Shelby had definitely had too much to drink to be driving. They were silent until Shelby pulled up to the cottages. As Shelby turned to get out Lucky gently wrapped his hand around her wrist.

“So when did you know?” Lucky asked her.

“When did I know what?”

“When did you know you were in love with him?”

Shelby let out a slow breath.  “It’s been a while, how about you?”

“I think I have loved him since he was 13 but now that I know him as a man…” Lucky looked at her, “What do we do about it?”

“We act like grownups and let him live his life and if he decides one of us is the right person for him the other backs out graciously.”

“Yes, I agree. I only want what’s best for him.”  Lucky stepped close and brushed a kiss on Shelby’s cheekbone. “And Shelby, you are a beautiful, intelligent woman.  I think you would be great for him if he decides he wants to be with a woman. And I think we both know he may decide he is not ready to be with either of us.”

“Lucky, I feel the same about you. You are a great guy and if you were interested in women, really interested….”  Shelby kissed Lucky full on the lips.

“Let’s get you to bed, you’re drunk.”

“And horny.” Shelby swayed as she walked toward her cottage. Lucky caught her before she collapsed and carried her into her bedroom. As he laid her down she pulled him down on the bed. “Gus, stay.  Don’t leave me alone.”

“Shelby, I’m not…”  Lucky heard Shelby snore softly. Lucky was too tired and drunk himself to move.  He laid down next to her and slept.


Brian was still a little hesitant to let Justin go in the morning but he would have a bodyguard with him. Justin was still in a robe while Brian was dressed in Armani. Brian pulled him into his arms, “You promise to stay with him?  You won’t go out on your own?”

“I promise, Baby.  I will take him into the dressing room with me if it makes you feel better.  Hell, he can dress me and undress me if….”

“I don’t think you will need to take it that far. I’m the only one that gets that pleasure.”  He slid his hands into Justin’s robe and pulled him in close. He lowered his mouth to Justin’s as his hand lowered to Justin’s already rising cock. Brian dropped to his knees.

“Brian, you are in your suit.  Get off the floor.”

“Oh, no, Sunshine.  I need something to hold me over until I get to that office breakfast.”

When he left ten minutes later, both were smiling with a new memory to think about.


Shelby woke up with a warm body next to her and a hand on her ass.  If her memory served her correctly, her eyes opened and she looked at the sleeping man next to her.  She tried to remember what happened or hopefully what didn’t happen.

Lucky’s hand slid across Shelby’s butt. “Oh, sorry.  I didn’t mean….” Lucky smiled over at Shelby. “No, we didn’t do anything but fall asleep.”

There was a knock on the cottage door. Brinn’s small voice called out. “Shelby, can I come in? Gus let me walk here by myself. I was wondering if we could take a field trip today?”

“Shit,” Shelby said quietly.  She got up and shut the bedroom door as she  said, “Come in, Brinn.” She walked over and made a cup of coffee.

Brinn bounded in.  “Can we go on a field trip today?  It is going to be sunny. I want to go to the museum in town.”

“I am not sure your dads would like us to leave the property but we can ask when they call.”

“Go put on clothes so we don’t miss their call,” She rushed across the small room and opened the bedroom.  “Oh, hi Lucky. Did you have a sleepover?”

“You could call it that,” Lucky smiled from the bed. “How is your arm feeling?”

“It is almost all better.  It just gets a little tired yet. Pretty soon you won’t have to make me do that stuff anymore.”

“Are you trying to get rid of me,  Brinn?”

“No, but you will still be around for JR, right?”

“Very possible.”

Shelby was still flushed from the embarrassment of Brinn finding Lucky,  “Brinn, why don’t you go back to the house and tell Gus I will be there in about 10 minutes, Ok? And if your dads call, Gus can ask about the field trip.”

“Ok, see you soon. Bye, Lucky!”  And she was gone.


Brinn ran into the kitchen and found Gus drinking a cup of coffee.  “So what did Shelby say about the field trip?

“She said we had to ask our daddies.”

“That is what I thought she would say.”

“She and Lucky had a sleepover last night. He was still in bed.”  She giggled a little.

Gus felt a sharp pang in his heart.  He wasn’t sure why. He slept with both of them and they had all been together so why shouldn’t the two of them but deep inside he felt a heaviness.  He could have been with either one of them last night or both of them but he sent them away.


Brian got wrapped in meetings with Ted and his other office heads. Justin popped in and had lunch with them but then went back out shopping.  After the call from Justin last night he was surprised how well Brian appeared to be doing today. When they had a moment alone Ted reached over and took Brian’s hand, “How are you doing? I heard you had a rough time last night and no wonder.  What you and your family went through is beyond life shattering. I can’t imagine if anything happened to Blake or our boys.”

“I’m doing better. Justin worked his magic on me.  Actually, he just made me feel secure and loved like only Justin can do. How did a couple old guys like us get so lucky to find beautiful, young husbands who put up with us?”

“I hope you know how fortunate I feel to have this job, too.”

“Ted, my business would have gone under more than once if it wasn’t for you. You know I hate to think about it but anytime you want to retire and enjoy your life with your family, I am sure you could do that.  I mean I have backed off my hours. Is Peter doing as well as he seems to be?”

“He is an amazing young man.  He is definitely your nephew. He can be cut throat when he needs to be but he knows how to finesse a situation just like you did.  He will keep Kinnetic going for years.”

“I am glad you feel that way.  Guess we better get back to meetings before someone comes looking for us.”


By the time Shelby got to the main house, Brinn was talking to Justin on the phone. Shelby was surprised when Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her. “Well, that is a good morning I could enjoy everyday.”

“Please, please, please, Daddy?” Brinn was working Justin.  She was quiet a moment and then said, “She’s right here. Shelby, Daddy wants to talk to you.”

“Hey, Shelby,” Justin’s voice came over the line. “So, are you game for this little field trip she is trying to plan?”

“That would be fine with me.”

“If Gus will go along with you and Lucky can stay with JR I am fine with it. Oh, and be back at the vineyard by dark.”

“We can do that. Did you want to talk to either of your kids again?”

“No, I am Christmas shopping.  Tell Gus I will text later.” and Justin was gone.

“Well, if Gus is willing to come with us, we may go on the field trip.” Both girls looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Oh, god, I guess my cottage repairs will wait.”

“Thank you, thank you, Gus!”

“Brinn, go get your tablet and anything else you will need for notes. Put them in your backpack.” Brinn ran to her room.

“You just made her day, Gus.  You are …”

“I’m just a guy who gives into her little sister all the time.”

“Oh, but do you know how sexy that makes you.” Shelby kissed him long enough for him to pull her hips into his and sigh.  

“It is going to be a long three days.” Gus whispered as his hand grazed her ass.

Lucky came through the door, freshly showered. Shelby glanced at him and said she was going to check on Brinn.

“Hope you don’t mind staying with JR today.  As you already heard, Brinn wanted a field trip.”

Lucky noticed the note of sarcasm in his voice. “Gus, I passed out on her bed.  That’s it. You know how drunk she was. I nearly had to carry her to bed and she pulled me down.  I just was too tired to move. Gus, you know I’m not interested in a woman alone. Sure I’ll play but …”

Lucky pulled Gus to him, “You’re the one I am falling for.” He kissed him but separated when he heard Brinn and Shelby coming toward them.  “Well, Brinn, when you get home this afternoon we will have to do a double workout, are you up for that?”

“No, I am so tired of therapy I could scream.  How much longer are you going to live here?”

“Brinn!” Gus snapped at her. “Get in the Jeep. We will talk about this later. Sorry, Lucky. She gets this way when our dads are gone. We’ll see you before dark.”

Gus walked out with Shelby.  “Brinn needs to learn a thing or two.”  They got in Gus’ Jeep and Brinn was in the back. “You can just be quiet on the way into town.”

“But Gus, I…”

“Unless you want to stay in your room all day, you will be quiet on the way to the museum.”

“Gus…”

“I’m serious, Brinn.”

Shelby glanced in the mirror several times as she and Gus chatted on the way.  By the time they were halfway there, Shelby saw the tears rolling down Brinn’s cheeks.  She was glad it would only be about ten minutes. Brinn was strong willed but had such a soft heart. As they got close to town she could see it was nearly killing Gus to keep ignoring her. As he parked the Jeep, Shelby said she would go get their tickets for entry bought.

“Brinny,” Gus said softly, “come up here, please.”  Brinn crawled around the center of the car and sat in the seat Shelby just vacated.

“I’m sorry, Gus.  I know I was rude to Lucky. I will apologize.  Don’t be mad at me, Gussy, please. I can’t stand it if you’re mad at me.” She threw herself at Gus and he wrapped his arms around his sobbing sister.

“I am not mad at you, Miss Thing. You would never talk to someone like that if our dads were around, would you?”

She shook her head. “Dad and Daddy would be very upset if they heard me talk like that.  I miss them.” She started crying harder again.

Gus moved his seat back farther so Brinn could sit on his lap.  Gus kissed her cheeks and then wiped away her tears. “Now, let’s go on this field trip.  All is forgiven as long as you apologize to Lucky when we get home.”

“I will, I promise.” She kissed Gus on the tip of the nose and the two of them walked into the building hand in hand.


Justin had texted Brian a couple times throughout the day hoping that would give Brian a little piece of mind.  He also texted Ted who returned a text saying Brian was doing fine. Ted and Blake were staying at the same hotel so all four of them met for a drink at 3:00 and then both couples went to their suites for a couple hours of alone time.  Ted and Blake barely took time for a drink excusing themselves.

Blake gave Brian and Justin each a hug and said, “Do you know how long it has been since I have had my amazing husband to myself? No kids? And, Brian, do I have permission to shut his phone off?”

“Yes, you have my permission.   We have reservations for 6:30 so let’s meet in the lobby about 6:10?”

“See you then.” Ted said as he pulled Blake out of the room.

“How about you, Brian, can you think of anything we could do for the next two hours?” Justin’s hand went into Brian’s lap under the little table. Before Brian realized it Justin had Brian’s zipper down and his hand was in the fly. Justin kept a conversation going while he brought Brian closer and closer to an orgasm and as Brian sat their in his $4000 Armani suit he pulled Justin’s mouth to his to stifle his cry as he came.  He tried to keep the trembling to a minimum. He zipped up his pants and threw a $50 bill down to pay for the four drinks and hustled Justin out of the bar. Once inside the elevator Brian pinned Justin against the wall and as they took the private elevator up to the penthouse Brian entered Justin and by the time they got to the 75th floor Justin cried out making Brian cum again, this time deep inside Justin.

Soon Brian and Justin had stripped and Justin was holding the beads from the plane.  “Baby, I think you would enjoy these and I know I enjoy them. Do you want to give or receive?”

“I am afraid I wouldn’t be able to walk normally if I did that right now.  I have another idea, maybe something to get you warmed up for that later.” Brian went to the little bag of toys and pulled out a long thin vibrator.  

Before Justin could even say yes Brian had inserted half of it and turned it on high.  He moved it in and out and Justin soaked up all the feelings. Justin often wondered why pushing his body to the limit was so exciting to him but whatever the reason he always wanted to try to take it in deeper.  Brian made it his mission to find what he thought would give pleasure and he was rarely wrong.

As he continued to work the vibrator in farther, Brian found a spot that took a little more pressure to move it on but once he got it past that point Justin lost total control. His whole body twitched and he couldn’t stop cumming even when he had nothing more to give. Brian kissed and stroked him until Justin finally shouted, “Stop, god, Brinn!”

Brian chuckled as he slowly removed the vibrator.  He never thought of needing a safe word for to much pleasure but he was sure Justin would need a nap after basically orgasming the last half hour. As he curled up in Brian’s arms he whispered, “Your turn tonight,” and he fell asleep.

When Justin woke he still felt like something was quivering deep inside him.  Brian wasn’t in bed but Justin heard the shower start. He walked to the bathroom and he entered the shower stall with Brian. He wrapped his arms around Brian, bringing his hands up on Brian’s chest. He kissed his shoulder blade. “I love you.  I wish there was a stronger way to say that but I love you more than I can say.”

“I’m glad you say it but more importantly you show me every day that you love me.” Brian said as he turned around and kissed him. “We better not start again or we are never going to get to dinner on time.”


The two couples had a great time catching up.  Blake led the questions to the kidnapping and watched their reactions both verbally and physically. They shared kids pictures and stories.  Brian and Justin insisted they take the boys to Ibiza over their spring break and Brian and Justin would make sure they didn’t plan the trip for the same time.     The four men strolled arm in arm with their partner to the gallery. As Justin went into artist mode Blake watched Brian watching Justin. It was obvious this is where Brian’s anxiety increased.

After observing him for half an hour, Blake put an arm around Brian’s waist.  “Let’s find a place to talk for a bit. Ted will keep an eye on Justin along with the guards.”  He smiled up at Brian. Brian nodded and led the way back to the director’s office. Once the door closed Blake said, “Brian, you are fine. It is totally understandable that you got scared the first time Justin was back in a gallery setting.”

“I totally lost it last night.”

“But you found yourself again, haven’t you?”

“Justin, helped me find myself.”

“Of course he did. As long as you have each other you are able to find your footing. He loved you through it last night, didn’t he?”

Brian nodded.

“I don’t want you to think love fixes everything and for most people I wouldn’t suggest that and I am not saying there aren’t things you shouldn’t talk through but I think I know you fairly well, and I know you aren’t just going to sit and share with just anyone.”

“Blake, you have helped me and my family many times.”

“Which is the only reason you talk to me as much as you do. But what you needed was to realize that the man you love more than life itself was safe. Your family went through one of the most traumatic experiences you could go through. Together you are both still healing.”

“Blake, it is the thought of losing him. At this point if he left me for someone else, as long as he was happy and healthy, I would be able to survive.”

“Brian, Justin feels the same way about you.  He is never going to just leave you. We are both so fortunate to find the person we were meant to be with. And we were both fortunate to have the family we needed to make us whole. Brian, anytime you are feeling insecure and need to talk to someone besides Justin, text me, call me.  Trust me, I understand.”

Brian stood and hugged Blake. He hung on, needing the support for a moment.  The door opened and Ted and Justin walked in. “Well, Ted, looks like they are both already busy.”

Blake and Brian separated and Brian reached for Justin who stepped into his arms. Their lips met and they forgot their friends were in the room.

“How do they do that?” Ted looked at Blake with a smile.

“I am not sure but I would be willing to try, my love.”  Blake walked up to Ted and kissed his husband. “This afternoon was amazing.  What are we going to do tonight to outdo that?”

Brian moved his lips from Justin’s for a second,”If you want some additional entertainment we still have several things in our toy bag.”

“Careful, Baby, I do have plans for a couple of those things tonight.” Justin’s hand slid down the front of Brian’s trousers.  “I was actually just taking a quick break. I should be done here in less than an hour. I love you.” Justin kissed him and went out the door.”

Ted and Blake were still in each other’s arms.  “Why don’t I leave you two alone. Tonight you don’t have to worry about anything.  Go a little wild.” Brian kissed them both on the cheek. “Thanks, Blake.” Brian left the men alone.

Ted ran his hand through Blake’s hair, “Far be it from me to disobey my boss.” Ted’s hand slid over Blake’s trousers.  “You know I love our boys but I think we should try for a girl.” Ted got a smirk on his face and Blake locked the office door.


Blake clung to Ted as they walked out of the office and the four men decided to stroll back to the hotel.  They laughed and reminisced all the way back. Before going to their own rooms they decided to have breakfast at  8:00. Blake and Ted had a noon flight to catch. Brian and Justin had the day in the city before taking an overnight flight back to California.  

Brian and Justin arrived at the Penthouse and Brian took out his phone right away.  “If we call now Brinn will still be awake. I miss that little girl.” Brian sat on the sofa.

“She misses us, too,” Justin dropped next to him.  


Brinn, Gus, and Shelby had a great time at the museum.  Brinn soaked up everything she saw and after staying very close to Gus the first fifteen minutes she forgot the ride in and enjoyed her day.  When it was time to go back to the vineyard, they got in the Jeep.

“Who would like an ice cream cone?” Gus asked as they pulled into a drive thru.  The ride home was full of singing and laughter. Shelby looked at Gus and her heart skipped a beat.  It might include Lucky, too, but she couldn’t wait to feel Gus next to her in bed again, soon. She wanted him so badly.   

They arrived home by 5:00 and texted Justin so he knew they had made it home before dark. Lucky and JR were in the kitchen making dinner.  It was clear they had been working for a good part of the afternoon. They had homemade pasta and sauce. There was a chopped salad and Jennie  had made dessert. Gus gave JR a hug. He loved seeing her happy and this evening she truly did look happy. Just before he stepped back Gus felt a kick from JR’s stomach.  He was fascinated by his younger sister being able to grow life. “Why don’t you sit down, JR. You look tired. Happy, but tired.” He guided her to the table and pulled out a chair for her.

After dinner, JR was tired and went to her room.  Her feet were swelling and her back hurt.

Brinn walked up to Lucky, “Lucky, I am sorry I spoke to you the way I did before I left.  That was not right, “ and with that she went to write down some of the things she saw today before she forgot.

“Thank you, Brinn.  I will be there in a little while for us to do your exercises.” Brinn’s shoulders slumped as she walked down the hall.

Gus, Lucky, and Shelby began cleaning up the kitchen.  Soon it was a game. A hand slipped across an ass. Gus’ arm brushed her chest.  Lucky pinned Gus against the counter as he put something away. Soon Lucky kissed Gus’ neck and then Gus kissed Shelby’s temple and by the time the kitchen was cleaned all three of them were quite desperate for more. For a moment Gus had Shelby pressed against the counter with his lips on her while Lucky’s hands slipped between them cupping Gus as he grew under Lucky’s talented fingers.  Just then Lucky yelped and Gus started laughing. He stepped back a few inches and reached for his vibrating telephone that had taken Lucky by surprise.

“Hey, Pops, how’s New York?”

“It definitely has its perks.” Justin’s hand was deep in Brian’s fly.

“Hi, Dad.” Brian put the phone on speaker.

“Hey, Gus.  How was the field trip?”

“Brinn really enjoyed it.  She is so much smarter than I am.  Good thing, Shelby is so brilliant.” He instinctively pulled her closer. She slipped her arms around his waist. To her regret, Gus took a step back and started walking toward Brinn’s room.  

“Glad you had a good time. Anything else we should know about?” Justin asked?

“Nothing I couldn’t handle.  Hey, Brinn, our dads are on the phone.” He opened the door to her room.  She rushed him and took the phone out of her hand. She put the phone on speaker and the four of them talked for a few minutes before the love yous and goodbyes were said.

Gus walked out the bedroom door as Lucky was walking in. Gus had to leave the area as soon as he heard Brinn cry.  He knew it would be a rough night. Not only had she skipped a session but she was tired now and she whimpered so pathetically.

Shelby put an arm around Gus’ waist, “I think I can distract you for a while.” Shelby pushed Gus down on the couch and then straddled his lap. She ground against his awakening cock.  “Gus, I want you so bad.”

“Shelby, I told you I kind of….”

“Well, according to one of our presidents this isn’t sex.” Shelby dropped to her knees and opened Gus’ fly.  Before he could stop her, not that he wanted to, her head was deep in his lap. She savored his taste as he soon shed precum. It was only a couple minutes before she felt the heat of his cum going down her throat. She took the time to gently clean him off and when she looked up, Gus pulled her back onto the couch and then pinned her underneath his body. His hand went into her pants and found the spot he was looking for. He brought her  higher and higher and then kissed her as her body was racked with shutters.

“Looks like I missed out on some fun,” Lucky stood in the entrance to the room.  “Gus, Brinn wants to say goodnight.” Gus got up and as he past Lucky caught him at the waist and kissed him until Gus swooned against him.

“Gus…” Brinn’s voice came down the hall.

“Coming Brinn,” he called to her. ”I gotta go,” Gus stepped away from Lucky and went down the hall.

It took Gus a while to calm Brinn down.  Her arm hurt and she wanted her daddies. Gus climbed in bed with her as she slept his mind flashed over what had happening in the living room just a little while ago.  He was getting more confused all the time. He cared about both Shelby and Lucky. He loved them but was he in love with either of them? He slipped into sleep with no answers.


Justin lowered his mouth to Brian’s lap. He was so gentle Brian began to beg for relief.  “Are you feeling adventurous? Will you let me play?”

“I will let you do anything if you will just let me cum!”  Brian pulled Justin’s mouth up to his own.

“Lay down on your side.  Bend your knee just a bit.” Justin had him separate his legs just a bit.  He pulled out the beads that gave him so much pleasure, and lubed them well. He knew this wasn’t Brian’s favorite thing but he knew he could make him feel things he didn’t everyday. Justin alternated between adding a bead and nursing Brian’s dick. Justin knew once he had gotten the fourth and larger bead in Brian would expect to be done but it was Justin’s goal to get at least one more in.  As he ever so lightly drug his teeth up Brian’s cock he managed to get one more in.

Brian cried out in discomfort and pleasure.  Justin began to run his hand from the beads all the way up to his mouth and then back.  He then drug his teeth over Brian’s erection once more, Brian began to lose control. When Justin knew Brian was not going to regain control he removed a bead and as he worked out the large one Brian screamed maybe louder than Justin had ever heard.

Brian collapsed on his back and Justin dropped his head on Brian’s chest.  When Brian could think straight he looked at Justin. “I am so glad you push me out of my comfort zone once in a while. My god, everytime I think it will never be better…” Justin kissed him and Brian began drifting down Justin’s body to repay the pleasure.

The trip to New York City was wrapped up.  Ted and Blake headed back to Pittsburgh and Justin and Brian did their Christmas shopping.  As the sun began to set their limo driver dropped them at the private airstrip. As they sat buckled in their seats they held hands.  It was a good trip but they were ready to see their kids and get out of the hustle and bustle of the city.