- Text Size +

Chapter 4


Gus looked at JR’s frightened face as she had a contraction.   It was now after lunch and she was in full labor. Becca tried to talk her through each one as they had practiced but JR could not focus. All she did was cry.  Gus hadn’t gone to the birthing classes but Becca gave him a crash course hoping he might get through.


“Gus, make the pain stop.  Please, make it stop.”


“Jennie, you know it can’t stop.  You are going to have these babies.”


“I need an epidural.  Can I have that? Please, Gus, please!”


“Let me go talk with the doctor.  Becca will stay here.” Gus nodded at her and left the room.   



Gus was so glad to see his dads he fell into their arms.  “She’s falling apart.”


Brian took his son into his arms.  He held onto him tightly. “You are the best brother there is.”  Brian kissed his son. “What can we do to help?”


“You’re doing it.  You are here. I need to talk to her doctor.  She wants something for the pain and I know they were running some test to see if she was ready for that.  Will Peter be here soon?”


“It will be a couple hours yet.”


“Well, go find the doctor. We aren’t going anywhere.”


Gus found the doctor and returned a few minutes later.  Justin could see Gus was upset. “What is it, Gus?”


“No epidural.  She has to do this on her own. There is something with her blood levels that won’t allow it.” He heard JR cry out from the room.  “I have to go in there. I have to tell her she may have hours of this ahead.” Just as he was ready to go back into the room Shelby walked up.  “Oh, Honey,” he buried his head in Shelby’s shoulder and then turned and kissed her. “Thanks for being here. I need to….” Jennie cried out again.  “I will be out in a little bit.” He kissed her once more and went to face JR.


JR was in a panic when Gus got back in the room.  She was to the stage of yelling at Becca. Gus walked up to Becca and kissed her.  “I have this.” Gus looked at JR and said, “That is enough, Jennie.” He said it with such force he took her by surprise and then she began to cry. He collected her into his arms.  He crawled into bed with her and pulled her in tight. Just then she cried out again and doubled over with a contraction.


“Gus, when are they going to give me something for the pain.  I need it to stop.”


“They can’t do that, Jennie.  It wouldn’t be safe for the babies.  You can do this, JR.” He slipped behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.


“I’m sorry.  I know I am being mean.  I’m sorry.” Gus held onto her tightly as they came up with their own method of breathing through the next contraction and she seemed to work through it a bit easier.  Becca came back in and JR apologized. And so the time went on. Contractions were coming stronger and faster.


In the hall, Brian, Justin, and Shelby waited.  Peter was on his way to the hospital and he said he had a surprise. Lucky had popped in but was distancing himself from the family.  His job was done with the family. He was no longer employed by the Taylor-Kinney’s. From the sound of JR, he better get there quickly or he would be too late.  


The doctor walked in and checked the dilation.  “Well, JR, we are ready for you to push. The next contraction your brother can help you from behind. Use him for leverage.” Becca took her hand.


JR screamed as she pulled her knees up to push through the next contraction. Gus helped hold her knees but definitely didn’t want to see below his sister’s waist.  


“Ok, push!”  


Peter came running off the elevator and they all just pointed to the room.  He entered. That was when they noticed someone else come off the elevator. There stood Michael.  Brian met him and opened his arms. As they hugged, Brian said, “What a great idea! JR will be thrilled to see you when she is done with this. She will need you.”  As Michael heard JR cry out he hung onto Brian.


“I don’t know if I can do this, Brian.  I can’t listen to my child be in such distress.”


“She is very close. Let’s take a little walk.” Brian pointed to the little garden and Justin nodded at him.  


Back in JR’s room, Peter walked up behind Becca and kissed her.  He then leaned over and kissed JR who grabbed the front of his shirt and hit him with her other one. Gus reached over and took both of her hands as another contraction raced through and she pushed with all her might.  

Becca was speechless as a small face began to appear. Tears began streaming down Becca’s face as the doctor assisted the shoulders and then they heard a small cry as the baby slipped out.


“It’s a boy,” the doctor said.  “JR, do you want to hold your baby?”


“No, he belongs to Becca and Peter.”


“Peter, would you like to cut the cord?” tears poured as he cut the cord and the doctor passed him to Peter. After a couple moments the nurse took him to clean him up as Jennie cried out in another contraction as baby number two made its way into the world.  Gus helped JR focus as she struggled through another contraction. Gus could feel her lack of energy. She just didn’t have the strength anymore and this baby wasn’t rushing.


As time went on the doctor began to worry.  Gus had noticed the heart monitor. The baby’s heart rate seemed to be dipping and JR was beginning to drift off.


“JR, you aren’t done yet.  Come on, sweetie, you need to get this baby out.”  The doctor caught Gus’ eye and nodded to him. “Here comes another contraction.  Let’s get this baby out.” Gus pulled in close to her and as she screamed she reached deep inside her soul and pushed. The second baby began to make an appearance.  As the dark head slipped out the face was already scrunched up in a cry. The doctor nearly had to catch the baby as Jennie dug down deep and expelled the feisty little girl.  Becca stepped over to the doctor and when it was handed to her, she took the scissors and cut the cord and then she was holding her little girl. Their daughter. And then the nurse handed Peter their son and together they held their children and each other and cried.  


Gus kissed JR’s cheek as she silently sobbed.  Whether she was crying from pain or emotion didn’t matter.  Gus was still in awe of his sister and her strength. Once he was able, he lay beside her in the bed and held her close, stroking her hair until she fell asleep.  


Peter and Becca handed the babies back for their exams and then went out in the hall. By then Brian and Michael had returned and Justin and Shelby were there.  Becca and Peter, with tear streaked cheeks and huge smiles on their faces came out to the hall. Becca began to talk but just began to cry again. Peter pulled her close and said, “We have a boy and a girl.  Both are being checked over now but they both seem fine.” He looked at Michael, “JR was amazing. She is very tired but the doctor said she will be fine.”


Becca then looked at Brian, Justin, and Shelby.  “Gus is still with her. She is sleeping. She couldn’t have done it without him.”


Brian hugged Michael and then turned to kiss Justin.  Out of nowhere Lucky appeared beside Shelby. He took her hand and pulled her to the side.  “Everything went well?”

“Yes, Lucky.  Thanks to you, JR has delivered a healthy boy and girl. You had a big hand in their safe delivery.  Lucky, I….”


“Shelby, be good to him.  He was probably right. I probably am not ready to be with one person and I don’t think Gus ever wanted to be with more than one. It was nice meeting you Shelby and be good to him. Say goodbye to him for me.”  Lucky kissed her lightly and disappeared.


Michael went in to see JR and Gus came out.  He walked into Shelby’s arms. “That was beyond amazing.  I can’t imagine how a body can do that.” He held onto her tightly.  



Michael stayed with JR in the hospital while everyone else went back up to the vineyard.  Shelby and Gus stopped and picked up dinner since they wouldn’t have time to make anything.  They also picked up a cake they had ordered ahead of time. Gus had Shelby drive and he dozed a bit.  He couldn’t wait to make love to her with as much reverence as a woman’s body deserved.


Peter and Becca rode up to the house with Brian and Justin.  “These babies kind of dampened your anniversary party.” Becca said as she hugged her husband. “And I am so glad you made it.”  Peter and Becca got very quiet as their lips met.


“So, do you have names picked out?”  Justin asked.


They looked at each other.  “We need to make a final decision but we are pretty sure.  Do you mind if we announce it at your party tonight?”


“Of course not!  We are thrilled to share the date with your beautiful children.”  


Peter yawned.  Everyone had a busy day but he had taken a flight, became a father and now, in a different time zone, he was getting sleepy and yet, he wanted to make love to his stunning wife.  This wife that had been so abused as a child she was unable to carry one of her own but already has shown so much love for their children that his love for her had expanded greatly today.


As Brian pulled the SUV up to the house, Brinn came running out.  “Peter, Becca, do you have your babies. What did you have?”

Peter picked Brinn up and kissed her.  “Well, you are finally not the only girl.  We have one of each!”


“Where are they?   I want to see them!”


Becca gave the girl a hug, “They have to stay in the hospital for a day or two but tomorrow you can come meet them.”


Brinn was smiling from ear to ear.  “What are their names?”


“At the party tonight, we plan to tell everyone.”  Peter told her.”

They were interrupted by Shelby and Gus arriving.  Gus looked like he may have had the babies. He looked like he was ready to drop.  Carrying the food they had picked up, he set it down in the kitchen. Shelby set the cake down next to it.  Justin started to walk into the kitchen. “Absolutely not,” Shelby said firmly. “We are putting this in the oven and,” she looked at the clock, looking at everyone, “Dinner in 45 minutes.  The food will stay warm in the oven and at least some of us could use a nap.” She put an arm around Gus who slumped against Shelby, kissing the top of her head.


Justin walked over and kissed Gus and then Shelby. “Let’s say an hour.  We all could use a nap and Brinn can tell us about her day. Everyone took their phones out and set alarms for 45 minutes, giving themselves a little time to wake up before meeting up for the party.  Becca and Peter headed to the guest room and Shelby and Gus got in the golf cart and sped down the drive.


Brinn looked at her dads. “I will go read until dinner.  You two could use a nap, and I do mean a little sleep. It is not time to play.”  Brian and Justin both started laughing.


“Are you sure, Brinny? We haven’t seen each other all day.”  Justin commented but Brian slipped his arm around him.


“I think that is a wonderful gift Brinn is giving us and I will take her up on it,” Brian kissed Brinn.  “Thank you, Sweetie. We could use a nap before our party and you are going to a sleepover so you might like a little nap, too.”


“Oh, I forgot about that.  Make sure I am awake when it is time to eat,”  and Brinn was off to her room.


Peter and Becca laid down and Peter pulled her close.  He kissed his wife and said, “Well, Mom, I have lots of plans for you later but I think right now we both could use a little nap, although…” he moved and pulled off her jeans and then dropped his own.  “No, I am not planning on doing much right now but we may as well be comfortable.” He slid his hand into her underwear and began stroking her gently with one lazy finger. Even half asleep her body began to respond to the coaxing touch of her husband.  As she began to meet his finger his body pressed down on her and kissed her deeply as he brought her to a gentle orgasm. “I’m sorry, I needed to give you pleasure.”


“Oh, Peter you are always pleasure. I love you, Daddy.  Are we sure of the names?”


“I can’t think of any better.” He laid down and pulled her close as they drifted off.



When Shelby and Gus arrived at the cottage, Gus glanced at the now empty one.  “Looks like Lucky came back and picked up his stuff. I thought he might wait and say goodbye.”  Gus pulled Shelby to him. “I’m sorry, Shelly, I know I made the right decision but…”


Shelby kissed him.  “You were friends long before you were lovers.   He did say goodbye. He just said it through me. Right after the babies were born Lucky just appeared beside me.  He told me you had made the right choice but I could still see he was hurting. It’s Ok to still hurt a little Gus.  You will miss your friend. Now, you need to rest for a little bit. You have had an amazing day.”


Shelby laid down next to Gus and pulled him close.  Gus slid down and laid his head on Shelby’s stomach. She ran her fingers through Gus’ hair as he spoke.  “I can’t believe how amazing a woman’s body is! I mean, you are able to grow human beings inside there. His hand slipped under her shirt and touched her bare flesh, He spread his fingers across the soft skin.  He worked the material up and placed his cheek against her navel. He began to press feather light kisses upward but within seconds his head rested on her breast and his breathing deepened.


Shelby’s heart nearly wept at the love she felt at that moment.



Brian and Justin stripped naked and laid next to each other in their bed. Justin pressed his ass into Brian’s penis and Brian moaned loudly. “Baby, please, I want to feel you inside me while I nap.  I want to feel that glorious cock in….”


Before he could finish the sentence Brian intruded Justin’s ass. Justin made a soft cry but then sighed and relaxed against him as Brian’s hand rested around Justin’s dick and they slept.



“Gus, time for the party.  Are you ready?” Shelby glanced up as Gus stepped from the shower.  I can be ready in five unless you want to come join me right now. Then I am sure we could be a little late.” He stepped toward her but she put up a hand. “This party has been cut short enough.  We need to get up there for your dads. But,” She threw some jeans at him, “Go commando. I have plans later!”


Gus pulled them on. “I can hardly wait.” Shelby threw a shirt at him and he pulled it on. She approached him and ran her fingers through his wet hair and finger combed it into place.


“We better go before we both come up with other ideas.” Shelby slid against him brushed her lips across his. Her hand glided against his fly and said, “You should feel every move you make without briefs on. I hope you do, anyway.”


Gus grabbed his guitar and the two of them took the cart back to the house.


Soon the party was in full swing.  It was just the family for dinner and then Jim, Mary, and the kids were coming for cake and to take Brinn home with them.  As Shelby and Gus got the food set up and on the table, Brian and Justin came in with Brinn between them. “Let’s get this party started.  It is my dads day!?” Brinn’s words became a squeal when Peter snuck up behind his young cousin and swung her into the air.


“Your dads now have two perfect babies to share the day with.” Peter kissed her on the cheek and set her down.  


“What are their names?  You promised to tell us at dinner.” Brinn said.


“Well, let’s sit down and pass some food.  Then we can talk names.”


Soon the food was being passed around and wine was served to the adults. Becca took Peter’s hand.  “I think it is time, Pete. I can’t wait to see if they approve.”


Peter wrapped his arm around his wife and picked up his glass of wine.  “Well, we are happy to let you know that our children, Clay Jonathan and Claire Rebecca, are healthy, beautiful, adorable, lovable babies that we hope to bring back to Pittsburgh by the end of the week.”


Justin stood and went to hug Peter and Becca.  “Those are perfect. Claire and John are going to be so excited and flattered.”


“Why don’t you live here with the babies? I will babysit for you.  I am sure I can change diapers.” Brinn crawled onto Peter’s lap trying to flirt with him.


“Well, Brinn, I work for your dad and that job is in Pittsburgh.”  


“He works from here.  He could let you work here.”


“Darling Brinn, our house is in Pittsburgh.  Maybe you can spend part of your summer with us and John and Tony and the kids.”


“Oh, do you think so?” Brinn looked over at her dads.


“We can probably work something out part of the summer.  We should spend some time there anyway.” Justin glanced at Brian and he nodded.  Brian pulled Justin on to his lap when he walked back to his chair. He kissed Justin, forgetting about the rest of the guests.


Gus finally cleared his throat, “Um, Dads, we are all still here.” And almost on cue there was a knock at the door. Gus got up to let Jim and Mary in for dessert. They had cake and ice cream and someone started music so people started dancing. Gus pulled Shelby into his arms. She ground her pelvis into Gus. With just a little flimsy material between them, Gus brought his mouth to her ear, “I need you, Shelby.”


“Oh, soon, Gus.”  She brushed her lips on his.  


Peter and Becca were having a hard time focusing on the party also.  Jim and Mary joined in and also danced to the song on someone’s phone.  


Brian caught Gus’ eye and nodded.  Gus got out his guitar and turned off the music.  “If I can ask everyone to sit down except for my dads. Dad,” Gus looked at Justin, “Pops asked me to sing this for you tonight as his gift to you.  I just want to say that I feel so lucky to have you as my parents and the example you set for me, for all of us…. Dad, this is from Pops to you…”


Gus softly began to sing.


“Wish enough, wise man'll tell you a lie
Window broke, torn up screens
Who'd have thought that you'd dream
Of a single tragic scene
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to take it off of you
'Cause Blue Eyes
You are all that I need
'Cause Blue Eyes
You're the sweet to my mean
Fess it up, dot on the palm of your hand
I can help you to stand
Saved it up for this dance”


Brian’s mouth found Justin’s. “I could never do life without you,” he whispered softly.


“Tell me all the things you can
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to be the one that's true
'Cause Blue Eyes
You're the secret I keep
'Cause Blue Eyes
All the lights on and you are alive
But you can't point the way to your heart”


“Listen carefully, Sunshine.” Brian said.


“So sublime, when the stars are aligned
But you don't know
You don't know the greatness you are
'Cause Blue Eyes
You are destiny's scene
'Cause Blue Eyes
I just want to be the one”


The tears that had pooled in Justin’s eyes began to spill down his cheeks. Brian began to kiss Justin’s eager lips.  As the music continued Brian started guiding Justin toward their bedroom.

“I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to get it on with you
'Cause Blue Eyes
You're the secret I keep
'Cause Blue Eyes
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to sing a song with you

(Blue Eyes Cary Brother)


“I love you, Sunshine.  You are my life.” Justin pulled Brian’s mouth to his. They stumbled into their bedroom and the door shut. Jim and Mary rounded up the kids, including Brinn, and they headed out the door.


Peter and Becca walked up to Gus and Becca kissed him.  “That was amazing. You really can’t give up on your music.” Peter took his wife in his arms and they moved toward their bedroom.


Justin’s mouth was fused to Brian’s as tears still rolled down his face. “Oh, Baby, it is no secret how I feel about you and you show me everyday how much you love me. Do you know how much I need to taste you right now?” Justin undid Brian’s pants and pulled them down at the same time he pushed him down.  Justin put Brian’s legs over his shoulders. He angeled himself so Brian’s ass was a bit off the bed. Using his hands to support Brian’s legs he began to run his tongue along Brian’s perineum, teasing his anus and his scrotum with each flick of his tongue. Soon his tongue began to work its way into Brian who was beginning to thrash as he lay there.  


“Oh, god, Sunshine.  I need you.”


“Are you up for a game?  Only the best kind ever?”


“Anything I just need….” Brian nearly cried as Justin’s mouth left his most tender area.  He opened the toy drawer and brought out the beads he and Brian had both enjoyed. Justin lubed them well and slowly began to insert them.  When he got to the first larger one he forced it in Brian cried out. Justin’s mouth went back to the licking and teasing along that magic trail.  As Brian moved closer to coming, Justin slipped one more small bead in.


Brian tried to pull himself together.  He had never felt so full or so hard in all his life but it was his turn to please his Blue Eyes.  Pushing Justin onto his back he picked up the other toy Justin had grabbed. It was the long, thin vibrator that let Brian go deeper into Justin than anything else. He wondered if tonight he would call Brinn.


As Brian positioned himself next to Justin, Justin took the opportunity to move in one more bead, making Brian cry out and at the same time moved the vibrator in deeper than he had planned to with the first move.  Brian began to massage Justin’s prostate from the inside and the outside. “Deeper, please deeper,” Justin whispered and Brian moved it in further. Every move Brian made added pressure to his own invasion. Justin, in his own euphoria, reached between Brian’s legs and with a little effort pressed one more large bead into Brian.


“Oh, I can’t….it hurts….oh….” Brian took a deep breath, letting his body adjust and as Justin turned the beads just slightly, Brian cried out.


“Baby, what do you want?” Justin’s hand moved to his abdomen and started massaging Brian with deep strokes.


“Sunshine, I don’t know if …..I can….”


With the vibrator still deep in his ass, Justin moved his mouth and took Brian deep into his throat.  He began moving the beads and as he began to remove them one at a time his throat contracted around Brian who screamed out as his hips thrust up against Justin’s mouth.  Justin continued sliding out the beads as Brian continued to cry out with the removal of each one. Brian’s body was trembling everywhere by the time the last bead was out and Justin was still sucking gently on his now deflated cock.


“Now, it is your turn.” Brian said as he pulled Justin up to his mouth.  He positioned Justin’s legs. The top one was bent at the knee while the bottom leg was straight but giving Brian better access and hopefully a more direct path for the vibrator.  Brian turned the vibrator a notch higher and began the forward move. At one point he felt it gently moving inward on its own but then it got to a spot where it seemed to be at the end.


“Don’t stop, Baby.  It can go a little further.  I know it can, just move it around a bit and it will gooooooooo…” Brian did just as he asked and it was as if he entered a new room, a room never explored.  It was Justin’s turn to cry out. He was sure Becca and Peter could hear them but he didn’t care. The painful pleasure was beyond what he could have imagined. Brian did not try to advance it any further but he moved it just enough to make Justin orgasm again and again but he did not call Brinn. Brian’s mouth moved close to Justin’s ear, Brian whispered,


“So sublime, when the stars are aligned
But you don't know
You don't know the greatness you are
'Cause Blue Eyes
You are destiny's scene
'Cause Blue Eyes
I just want to be the one”


Brian’s mouth claimed Justin’s as he ever so slowly began removing the vibrator.  Justin whimpered as the last of it was pulled out. “Do you think you can slide in there for me now?” It took no effort for Brian to place himself inside Justin. “I love you, Baby. I can’t do life without you.”  And they both drifted into a blissful sleep.



Shelby had taken the guitar out of Gus’ hands and set it in a corner “It will be fine there until tomorrow morning.” Her hand had slipped down the front of Gus’ pants.  He took a deep gasp in as she had found his penis. He pulled her in tightly by the waist and claimed her mouth with desperation. They had rushed to their cottage and soon Shelby had opened Gus’ fly and had dropped to her knees.  She slipped her hands down the back of his pants taking them with her hands. She held on to his perfect as and began accepting his cock thrust for thrust. Her fingers dug between his cheeks and soon she was toying about entering him with her finger. Gus let out a shout when Shelby’s finger entered him.  He exploded in her mouth and as she started rubbing his prostate his knees began to buckle. She managed to push him backward so he fell onto the bed instead of the floor. She dropped onto the bed next to him and it was his turn to set her senses on edge. Gus covered every inch of her with his hands, his lips.  He flipped her to her stomach and started down her spine and then his tongue ran down between her cheeks. When he found the tender, pink bud his tongue began to violate her. His fingers slid into her wet center as his tongue entered her. As she grew more frantic Shelby said. “I want you, Gus.” She positioned herself making it obvious where she wanted him to penetrate her.


“Shelly, are you sure? You don’t have to for me.”


“Please, Gus, I want to feel the pain, I want to feel every move. Please!” Fluidly, Gus entered her vagina for lubrication and then in as gentle a manner as possible he began to enter her.  When she cried out Gus stopped letting her adjust but soon she had relaxed enough to accept him. He pulled her up to her knees as he completed entry. She leaned back against him as he found her clit with his free hand. He brought her to the edge and then as he lost total control he helped her find release. Her head lay back on his shoulder and she said, “I love you, Gus. I love all of you and I want you to love me anyway you want to.”   


Minutes later Gus and Shelby laid face to face. Gus cradled her against him. “Shelly,  you really don’t have to let me do that. I know how painful it can be and you give me so much without letting me fuck you in the ass.”


“Gus, you do so much more than fuck me. Everytime you touch me you do it to get me off.  It is never about you.” Her lips grazed Gus’ lips and cheekbone. “You can do anything you want to me because you do it to bring me pleasure, to show me love, even if you don’t realize it.  “And, Gus, if you ever need to be…..there are lots of toys out there that I could pleasure you the same way you did me and trust me, it would be my joy to screw that beautiful ass of yours.” Her hand traveled down his back and soon found it’s target as her fingers began to manipulate his tight bud.  Gus instantly responded but he could barely keep his eyes open after his day with JR.


“Shelly, please can I take a rain check which I will collect in the VERY near future.” He rested his head on her chest and without realizing he began to suckle her nipple.  There was no way for her to express the deep feeling within her.



Peter began to remove his shirt before they had managed to get to the room and by the time the door was shut he had Becca’s top off.  He had her bra off in one fluid move and he buried his face between her breasts.


“Pete, I must stink.  Let me shower.”


“Oh, no.  I have missed your smell.  I want to smell every inch of you.”  He brought his nose to her underarm.”

“Peter, please,  I have to smell all sweaty.”


“And I hope soon you will be covered with it again. His tongue darted out here and there as he tasted as well as smelled.  As he got to the center of her womanhood he breathed in deeply several times and then began to taste her. It wasn’t long before his tongue began to dip in over and over.


Soon, he was holding her on the edge before he worked his way back up and claimed her breast, using his teeth on her nipples.  “I’m so sorry you will never be able to feel our children do this but, I promise, I will feast on them as often as you allow.”


Peter heard a whimper.  “Oh, Bex, I’m sorry, did I hurt you? Did I bite too hard?”  


Becca couldn’t speak but she shook her head.


Peter pulled her into a protective embrace.  “Oh, Bex, what is it?”


With tear filled eyes Becca looked into her husband’s.  “We are parents. Peter we are going to go home in a few days with a boy and a girl.  I am so scared and so happy and so excited all at once.”


“You are going to be the best mother in the world.  Claire and Clay are so lucky to have you as their mom. Tomorrow morning we will sign papers with Jennie Rebecca and her dad.  And she can go back to the rest of her life as she gives us ours.”


Becca ran her fingers through Peter’s hair.  “So do you think we will be able to find time for this anytime soon?”


“Oh, to be the best parents we can be we will need to find time for this,” Peter moved his body on top of Becca and she bent and spread her knees in invitation. Peter filled his wife and began showing her how much he loved her.


As Peter and Becca climaxed together they heard a cry from down the hall and both had to smile.  “This house truly is full of love.” Becca said as she snuggled into Peter’s strong arms. “I love you, Peter.  And I love our children. I don’t know where it came from but I would give my life for those babies.” This was a whisper as Becca fell into a restful sleep.



Becca and Peter made love once more when they woke but then headed to town to meet with the lawyers and officially become parents.


Justin woke feeling very sore in the deepest part of him. Brian rolled over and groaned, pulling Justin to him, “What I won’t do for love.  God, I hurt this morning. I think I am getting too old for all these fun and games.”


“We will never be too old for fun and games.” Justin rolled on top of him and kissed him.  “Although I am in for a slow morning myself. Let’s do this very slow.” He eased onto Brian’s cock.  “I just want to sit on here all day.” Using his interior muscles he tightened himself around Brian.


“Oh, Sunshine, you can stay there all week, if you like. And what a great way to loosen tight muscles.”



Shelby woke to the feel of Gus’ hands bending her knees.  She prepared to feel him entering her but instead felt his finger sliding gently along her slit and she was sure she felt his breath very close but his mouth didn’t touch her. She finally opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows to see him. He laid there with his head close to her vagina just staring at her.


“Gussy,” She used the sweet turn Brinn often used with him, “What are you doing?”


“I am just so amazed that a woman’s body can create and then, through that wonderful opening, push out a living being.” He moved his mouth closer and she felt his breath as he began to lick and suck on her clit.


Shelby let out a sigh, “I hope sometime you will allow me to have one of your children.”


Gus slid up her body. As he positioned himself to enter her he softly said, “I am not ready for that but I can’t think of anyone who would be a better mother to my children.”  His gentleness as they made love brought tears to her eyes. She needed him so bad. She understood he was young but she prayed they would grow old and gray together.


As they laid together after both had climaxed together Gus said, “Don’t think you are off the hook for that raincheck.  Tonight?”


“You got it.” Shelby said. Gus shivered at the thought of it. “We will need to make a stop or two when we are in town to say goodbye to JR.”


“You can stop anywhere you want. In fact, if you want to give me a preview…”


Shelby moved quickly, positioning Gus on his stomach with his knees under him, placing his ass in the perfect position.  Shelby began to slide her tongue up and down over his bud that quivered as she so gently went over and over it. Shelby reached between his legs and taking his cock in her hand she invaded him with one finger, instantly causing him to cum for a second time that morning.



Justin woke again sometime later still on top of Brian but Brian was now thrusting upward with his hips driving deeply into Justin.  Justin sat up and road Brian’s erect dick as Brian played with Justin’s equally hard member.


“Dads, Dads, can I come in?  When are we going to see the babies!”


“Stay there, Brinn!  DO NOT come in!” Justin said through gasps as Brian was bringing him closer and closer to release.


“Well, hurry up with your game.  I can hear you wrestling in there.”  Brian flipped them as one and with all his power drove into Justin with all the power he had.  Unable to control himself, Justin cried out.”


“Dad, if you are hurting Daddy….”


Brian smirked down at Justin.  “I can’t wait to hear your explanation to this one.”


“Brian, she is too young to know,” Brian was thrusting a couple more times to get himself off. Brian couldn’t stop himself and groaned loudly as he spilled into Justin.


“You have 10 minutes to be ready!”  they both smiled as they heard Brinn stomp off to her room.


“We are going to tell her about sex soon.” Brian said  with a wink.


“We could always just quit having it.”  Brian’s mouth crushed Justin’s. “Ok, maybe not.” Justin gasped when Brian rolled off of him.


Fifteen minutes later the men walked out of their room.  They both were in some discomfort after last night’s evening of love.  They found Brinn with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot. “It is about time! We are the last people to leave the house to see the babies and JR.  Becca and Peter left hours ago and Gussy and Shelby left while you two were wrestling. And now I suppose you think you need breakfast.”


“Watch your tone, Brinn.” Justin spoke firmly.  “We are your fathers.” Brian had to turn away so she couldn’t see him laughing.  She reminded him so much of Justin when he was in a tissy about something.


“You might be my fathers but you act more like children than I do.” Looking at Justin’s face she smiled sweetly and threw her arms around Justin’s waist.  “I love you, Daddy.”


“I love you, too, but that doesn’t mean you can speak to adults like that.”  


Brian picked Brinn up and gave her a far longer kiss than she wanted on the cheek.  “Gross, Dad. I don’t want to kiss boys.”


“Just keep that point of view.” Justin said. “Did you have breakfast, Sweetheart?”


“Yes, Mary gave me breakfast a long time ago.”


“Well, if it is alright with you,” Justin looked at Brian, “I just need a cup of coffee. I seem a little short on energy this morning.”


Brian pulled Justin’s head to his and gave him a lusty kiss.


Brinn pushed her dads apart.  “Coffee? I think you both need ice water.” Brian and Justin’s eyes snapped to her.  “I have no idea what that means but I heard Shelby mumble it at Lucky and Gussy once.”


Both Brian and Justin let out the breath they were both holding.  Maybe tonight was the night to talk to Brinn about sex. She really did know so much about it already and before she got the wrong idea they needed to fill her in.  


Justin smiled as he saw Brian cringe as he sat down. Brinn put earbuds in and was playing on a tablet so Justin reached over and took Brian’s hand.  “Is there much pain?” he asked very softly.


“Just enough to make me horny as hell.  All I want is to either have you inside me or feeling the inside of you.”


“I may need you to use that on me again tonight but to massage a sore muscle.”


“I am thinking those beads would stretch you nicely.” Justin audibly moened, his hand moving to his own fly.


“Will you stop already! Or we are going to have to find an empty bed as soon as we get there.”


Justin looked over at Brian and slowly licked his lips and now it was Brian’s turn to set his hand on his own fly. Justin reached over and touched Brian’s cheek. “I love you, Baby.” Brian captured his hand and kissed it.


“If you two start making out again, so help me….” Brinn said sarcastically from the back seat.



Gus and Shelby arrived a few minutes before JR was to check out.  They walked into the room and Michael was there talking with his daughter.  JR ran up to Shelby and hugged her. “Thank you. Thank you so much. I was so mean to you when we first met and you have been so nice to nice to me.  JR spun in a circle and then Gus realized she had clothes on that fit and looked age appropriate.


“I am glad you like them.  You look amazing already but I knew you wouldn’t quite be ready to wear those size twos for a couple weeks anyway. And I thought you might be a bit sore so I got the baggier style.  I know they probably aren’t what you used to wear.”


“Shelby, the color is my favorite and you are right, I don’t think tight jeans would have worked.”  


JR reached out and took Gus’ hand.  She looked over at her dad and Shelby took Michael’s arm.  Why don’t we go get a cup of coffee. He smiled at her and kissed JR’s cheek and left the room with Shelby.


Gus took Jennie into his arms. They stood there for a for a full minute without saying a word.  “Thanks, Gus. If it hadn’t been for you yesterday I would have never made it. I am going to miss you so much.”


Gus kissed her head, and then her temple.  “I love you too, Jennie.”


Gus could feel JR tremble, “I don’t know if I can give them up.  I am going to miss them so much. I know that sounds funny but they were with me for nine months.  I feel empty without them. I signed the papers this morning with Peter and Becca. I gave my babies away, Gus.  Will they hate me forever?”


“Oh, Jennie,” Gus smoothed her hair.  “You are the best birth mother you can be.  You are too young to be a mother, JR. Becca and Peter will be able to give them everything they will need and they will love them as much as humanly possible. They will also let you be part of their life and when you are ready, you will find the man, I am guessing you plan to stay with men, you can marry and raise children with him but, Jennie, at 16 you are too young to be able to give them what they need.”


“Oh, Gus, I am going to miss you so much.  Please come back to Pittsburgh. I love Dad and Ben and I know they love me but….”


“Oh, Sweetie, I will come visit soon.  I promise. Shelby and I will come this summer as soon as school is done for both of us. And we can video chat anytime.  Just give your dad and Ben a chance. Tell them what you need. They just want you to have the best life you can have. If you need to complain or just scream, call me.”


“Oh, Gus, I really like Shelby and, Gus, she really loves you.  And if you treat her half as good as you treat me she will never leave you. I love you, Gus.”  She laid her head down on his chest.


“I love you, too, Jennie Rebecca. You are an amazing sister and human.  Stay away from the mess and when your dad gets neurotic, Ben will always be there if I am not around.” Gus kissed JR gently on the lips and together they walked out of the room.  


Michael put an arm around his daughter’s waist. Brinn gave her a hug while Brian and Justin each kissed her on the cheek.  Jennie looked at the men that gave her a home the last 6 months. Very softly she said, “Thank you for everything. Thank you for showing me family isn’t always blood.”  She leaned against her dad as the boarded the elevator.

Shelby put her arm around Gus and kissed his cheek.  He pulled her close but didn’t say anything.


“When do I get to meet my new cousins?”


“How about right now,” Peter’s voice came from behind her. Peter and Becca stood there, each with a baby.  Everyone surrounded the new parents and their children.


They were offered a room so they could have privacy.  Justin snagged Claire as Brinn sat next to Becca holding Clay. They all smiled as Brinn told him about his cousins back in Pittsburgh.  Claire began to fuss and Justin walked with her trying to stop her crying.


Peter sat next to Brinn as Becca walked over to Justin and the crying baby.  “Here let me take her. The doctor said she may be a little fussy for a while.  He said she will outgrow it in a couple months but in the meantime she will have some pain.”  Claire let out a cry as Becca reached for her.


“May I hold her?” Brian reached for Claire and Becca lowered her arms letting Brian take the tiny baby in his large hands.  He cradled her against his chest and spoke softly as he swayed.


Gus took Clay from Brinn’s arms as she could only focus on Brian.  Shelby watched Gus holding the small baby and she had to kiss him. She then gently brushed her lips on Clay’s cheek.  “They are so perfect and so tiny.” She then kissed Gus sending a shockwave of need through him.


Brinn walked up to Brian and  said, “Dad, are we going to stay here long?  I bet Becca wants to hold her own baby.”


“Brinn, why don’t you let your dad take care of baby Claire.  He seems to be making her feel better.” Justin said as he tried to lead Brinn away.  


“But he is my dad and I want to talk to him.”  


Shelby and Gus looked at each other.  Gus kissed Clay and passed him to Justin.  “Brinn, let’s go look for a snack.”


“I’m not hungry!”


“Miss Thing, green is not a good color for you.”  Gus took Brinn by the shoulder and pushed her onto the elevator. As she turned and saw both her dads with a baby she almost ran back off the elevator.

Gus was not going to go there with his sister today.  He would distract her but she was all their dads problem this time.  They went down to a little cafe and Gus threw Shelby the Jeep keys. “Why don’t you go pick up those supplies you were needing and we will get a little lunch.  Want me to order you a sandwich or salad?”


“Sure, a chicken salad would be great.” She brought her mouth next to his ear, “Strap on or hand held?”


Gus moaned and captured her mouth with his.  He slipped a credit card into her back pocket.  “Both!”


“Gus, why did you make me leave our dads.  I wanted to talk to them.”


“No, you didn’t want them to be with the babies.”


“I just wanted to ….”


“I am not dealing with this.  You can talk to our dads tonight.”


“Dads were acting so weird today.  They wouldn’t let me in their room this morning and it took them forever to come out so we could leave.”


“So let me guess, you started with an attitude this morning.”


“Well, Lucky is gone.  JR is gone. Then my own dads don’t want to be with me.”


“Come here, Brinn.”  She crawled onto his lap. “Are you getting lonely, Brinn?”


“Maybe a little and now my own dads would rather wrestle all night than talk to me.”


Gus smiled, “I know you don’t understand, Brinn, but our dads need to wrestle, and they need to do it often. They do it because they love each other, Brinn, and their love is how they love us.”


“How do they love each other?” Brinn asked as she got back on her own chair and sipped on the soda they ordered.


“That is another subject to talk to them about.”


“Well, I read in my science book about sex.  I thought it sounded really yucky. What do you….”


“I am not saying another word about that topic.  Ask our dads tonight when you apologize for being a spoiled brat.”

“Gus, is your little sister getting the best of you?” Shelby kissed his cheek and then kissed Brinn’s.  “And what could you have been asking your brother that he is avoiding?”


“Shelby, you don’t want to…”


“I just asked him what was so great about sex and even though I know our dads must like it I don’t …..”  Brinn would have gone on if Shelby hadn’t interrupted.


“Gus is right.  This is something for your dads.”


“But what is the big…..” Brinn started, as the server had great timing, bringing their meals at that moment.



Brian and Justin each had a baby.  Becca and Peter were amazed that Claire was now sound asleep in Brian’s arms.  A nurse came in with bottles. “It is time for your twins to eat.”


Peter looked at Becca.  “Did you hear that? Our kids!”  He kissed Becca and they both claimed a child.  They would be the only ones to feed them for now to bond with their children.  They had even arranged to stay at the hospital tonight so they could do the overnight feedings.  Brian and Justin decided it was time for them to leave the new family.


After kissed each baby, Justin said, “We love you all.  We are going to leave you alone but if you need us we can come back in.  Hopefully tomorrow you can bring these two to our house for a day or two before going home.”


Brian walked up and looked  at his nephew and Becca and said, “You two deserve this. If you need anything…. And Peter, I decided as a loyal employee moving up the ranks at Kinnetik, you are now a stockholder. I have the lawyers spelling out the details. Call us if you need anything.  We have been doing this parenting thing for a few years.”



Brian and Justin  picked up a basket of food on the way home.  Brian pulled over at a little roadside park. Brian grabbed a blanket and spread it out on some grass. “Now this was a great idea.” Brian dropped to the ground and as Justin joined him, he pulled him against him. Their lips met and lingered for some time.  


“Let’s eat and then we will see if we have time for a little leisure activity.” Justin took the food out and set it between them.  They faced each other supported on an elbow. They nibbled on the food in front of them until they had both had enough. “Let’s check on Brinn and see if we have time for a little recreation.” Justin quickly texted Gus and while waiting for a response he pulled Brian close to him their lips touched.  Brian’s hand undid Justin’s fly and his hand found its way under the waistband of his briefs. Justin flung the food containers out of the way as Brian dropped on top of him. Justin was already thrusting toward Brian’s hand wanting, no needing more. As Brian’s fingers continued to work on Justin’s cock, Justin moved against it. He threw his head back and Brian took advantage of the exposed neck and drug his teeth down it, using enough pressure to cause a little discomfort and a lot of pleasure. Justin’s phone pinged and he blindly reached for it.  Brinn was with Chantel until dinner. Justin offered more of his neck to Brian who bit down on a tender spot at the same time his hand deftly squeezed Justin who cried out as he came.


Once Justin’s breathing returned to normal he untied Brian’s fly and yanked his pants down to his knees. He then guided Brian to turn over onto his stomach. After spreading his cheeks the best he could, Justin’s full attention went to Brian’s bud.  Justin’s tongue assaulted Brian over and over. He plunged in as deep as his tongue would go, driving Brian to near madness. “I need your cock. God, Justin, please. NOW!” Justin pulled Brian’s ass up off the ground and went in with little hesitation. Brian cried out in pain and rapture.”


As they lay in each other’s arms Justin’s hand slipped under Brian’s shirt to feel his heated skin.  “So do you have any idea what we need to tell Brinn?”


“That girl is going to be the death of us. If she was a normal 8 year old I could deal with it but she isn’t.  Logically she will understand the basic process but is she going to understand the emotion. It isn’t the physical thing, although you are amazing, but it is how you touch my heart.”


Justin turned over and cringed a little.  “Something wrong, Sunshine?”


“I think I need a little stretching from the inside.  I feel like I have a charlie horse and it is way up there.”


“Well, if we rush home, we should have time before Brinn wants her talk.  Do you realize we lost half our household in the last 48 hours? For the best of reasons of course, but it is going to be quiet.”


“More time for us to….” Justin started kissing Brian just as they heard a car pull into the park. “Well, I guess that will have to wait for a few minutes. And I really could use that itch scratched. It’s going to drive me crazy.”



Brinn arrived in time for dinner but didn’t question her dads at all.  Hopefully, she would forget it for a bit. Justin suggested they have a movie night.  Brinn picked the show and Brian made some popcorn. Brinn sat between her dads and in the middle of the movie she stopped it.  “I saw the way you looked at the babies. Do you wish I was still a baby? I can be a baby if you want me too.” She put her thumb in her mouth and made a crying noise.


Brian pulled Brinn into his arms.  “Oh, Brinn, we would never want you to be anything but who you are.  Yes, we love Clay and Claire but they will never be ours. Everytime I look at you I think about how much I love your daddy and how my life would be nothing without the four of us being a family.  Sweetheart, the day I held you in my arms I knew I could never love anyone like I loved you. That has never changed.”


Justin reached over and put his arms around both of them.  “Brinn, you will always be number one in our hearts and thankfully there is enough room for 3 people to be number one.”  Justin kissed his daughter and then leaned over to kiss his husband. “Now, let’s watch the movie.”



Gus and Shelby spent the afternoon working on homework.  They both would be finishing their classes in the next couple weeks.  Gus was going to take a couple independent classes this summer while Shelby hoped to finish her master’s thesis.  It was about 7:00 pm before they both fell on the couch with plates of grilled cheese and tomato soup. They ate in silence and soon Gus was taking the plate out of her hand, he slid his hands up her sides, taking her shirt with them.  His lips landed on her flat abdomen. He dipped his tongue into her navel and worked his way up. He unhooked her front closure bra and kissed the nipple on each breast.


“Now, what do you have planned for me, Shelly.?”


“What would you like, Gussy?”


Gus pulled her into his arms. “You don’t have to do anything you will be uncomfortable doing.  You are so amazing but most women …..”


“I am not uncomfortable doing anything if my partner wants it and since I plan to have you as my only partner as long as you will have me and trust me, I will claim every part of you I can have and if I go further than you want to, just stop me. But right now,”  She stood up and led him to the bedroom.


Two hours later Gus laid on the bed catching his breath.  He pulled Shelby on top of him and said, “That was unbelievable.”



The next couple days were a whirlwind.  The babies were released from the hospital but after two days at the vineyard it was time for the Peter and Becca to head back to Pittsburgh with their babies.


As they boarded the private plane, Brian and Justin promising to bring the family out soon.  “Peter, you have four weeks off, now, just ensuring I will probably be there to visit in a couple weeks.” They all kissed and the plane door closed.   

Summer was almost here.  What kind of adventures would the warm weather bring?  They all felt spending time in Pittsburgh would be great for everyone.  It would be good to be close to John and Tony and the kids and a great time to catch up with friends.  Could their life be any better?