- Text Size +

Chapter 5


Justin turned over to find Brian’s warm body but there was only empty space. He grumbled under his breath.  He wanted to feel that man before their busy day. Tomorrow Brinn, Brian, and Justin were moving to Pittsburgh for the summer.  With Peter off work, and Kinnetik expanding again Brian needed to be in or at least near the headquarters. It would also be good for Brinn to be around her cousins and Justin was hoping for a few nights of time for the two of them.  As Brian got busier he knew he would be gone long hours and when he was home he would be wound up from the day. He knew Brian enjoyed his business but it really did stress him out.


Taking advantage of the early hour Justin walked down the hall naked and slipped into Brian’s office.  Brian sat at his desk with a phone to his ear and the other hand moving the mouse. He glanced up and saw Justin standing there.  His heart skipped a beat as he saw the need Justin had for him. “Um, Ted, I’ll call you back. Justin just woke up and there is something we need to take care of.”


“Oh I can imagine,” Ted laughed. “Call when you are free.  I’ll be here.”


As Brian hung up the phone, Justin walked over to him and he moved away from the desk.  He turned so Justin could stand between his knees. He took Justin’s erection in his mouth and Justin leaned against him, wrapping his arms around Brian’s head as he arched his back giving Brian better access. Justin pulled off Brian’s shirt and started pulling at the shorts Brian had on. He adjusted enough for Justin to manage to get them to drop on the floor.  He reluctantly moved back. Brian stayed with his dick as long as he could and with a loud sigh he finally gave up on getting his treat. Justin, with Brian’s help draped a leg over each of the arms of the chair and getting leverage with his arms and Brian’s help Justin poised himself above Brian’s cock. Once he felt the head go in he let gravity take control.


Once Justin was sitting on Brian’s lap, Justin leaned in and kissed Brian. That movement sent an exquisite shock through both of them and Justin began to slide back and forth a bit to repeat the feeling.  As they got into a rhythm their lips had to touch and as they climbed higher the movements sped up and soon Brian was thrusting upward, making Justin cry out.


“I love you, Baby.  I needed you so much and you weren’t there. I need you in the morning.  I need you at noon. I always have a need for you.” Justin threw his head back and bit his tongue so he wouldn’t scream out.  After almost 20 years, making love with Brian was still like the first time. Brian drove up once more and held onto Justin’s hips tightly so he couldn’t move as Brian filled him.  With every quiver of his dick, Justin’s muscles clamped around it. Both men had a sheen of sweat over their bodies and as Justin collapsed against Brian their scents mingled. Brian’s protective arms pulled Justin close.  He couldn’t wait to see what the next 20 years would bring.

After dozing for a few minutes, Justin softly said, “I need to get back to the room before Brinn wakes up. I could use a shower buddy.”


Brian kissed him once more.  “I need five minutes on the phone with Ted.  Please don’t shower without me. I am not done with you yet.” As Justin moved away, Brian swatted Justin’s bare ass with some rolled up papers.


“I will definitely wait if that is going to be part of our shower activity.”


“Give me five,” Brian picked up the phone and called Ted.  As Justin walked out he heard Brian say, “Hey, Ted, I have five minutes.  Did you send me the numbers?”


Justin shut the door and could no longer  hear Brian. He hurried to his room and once inside he pulled out some clothes for after the shower and then grabbed a couple shower toys, mainly an oversized dildo with no bells and whistles.  He could use a good spanking or at least a little ‘abuse’ from the dildo. He would never have dreamed of doing something like this with anyone other than Brian. Just the thought of it was making him hard again.  He had barely stepped under the stream of water when he felt Brian walk in. It only took seconds for him to sum up what Justin really wanted.


“You are so damn sexy!”  Brian reached for Justin’s dick as he took hold of the dildo and began to insert it. “It always amazes me how much of this you can take.” He began the process of pushing it all the way in as Justin got hard as a rock. “Sit down and suck me off.”


Justin sat on the dildo taking it in to the last millimeter.  Brian stepped up to him and through his head back as Justin took in his cock.  Justin was so distracted by being so filled he had a hard time concentrating on the dick in his mouth.  Brian picked up the back brush that hung in the shower and swatted Justin’s back. “Focus, husband, focus on my cock!” He grabbed Justin’s blond hair and forced it further on his hard dick.  With that Justin refocused and soon Brian’s knees nearly buckled as he came in Justin’s mouth.


Justin got back on his feet and bent over and grabbed his ankles.  “I was very bad, Baby. Teach me a lesson.”


Using the long handled brush he swatted him several times.  He then began to move the dildo in and out until Justin shouted and nearly collapsed. The dildo hit the floor. Brian pulled him into his arms and kissed him as he ran a bar of soap across his ass. “Careful or you will lose that thing in there.” Justin kissed him.  “That was amazing by the way. You could have used that brush a few more times.”


“We have a long plane flight tomorrow.  I don’t want you uncomfortable.” They finished up and dried off.  “No play time this flight unless we try to get it past Brinn.”


“Now that would be a challenge.” Justin smiled at Brian and put his arms around him. “Have I told you recently that you are my world.”


“I’m not your world, but I am glad I am part of it.” Brian pulled Justin’s dry naked body against him. They kissed deeply once more before they separated and dressed for the day.


Gus woke up  to the feel of a hand around his morning erection.  “Ummm, I would love to do something with that. Do you have any ideas?” Gus’ fingers found their way between her legs and had her panting within seconds.  “Turn over, Shelly.” She offered him his back. Gus bent her top leg making her vagina more available and he slipped into her. The pressure against her clit at this angle drove her over the edge quickly but Gus did not stop.  She orgasmed over and over until he was ready to cum and then he exploded so violently he held onto her tightly.


Shelby and Gus spent the day doing whatever Brinn wanted to do, within reason.  She wanted to first play games at the cottage and then have a picnic. They spent the afternoon in Brinn’s little studio.  As they all sat at the table painting, Gus’ hand found its way into Shelby’s lap. He rested it on her crotch and slowly stroked through the fabric of the shorts.  Shelby had a hard time keeping her breathing consistent.


“Gus, I don’t know what you are doing to Shelby but it is obviously bothering her.  She must be getting mad because her skin is flushed.”


Gus jerked his hand back to his own lap.  


“Shelby, was my brother making you mad somehow?”


“Actually, Brinn, he was making me feel very nice.  It just probably not the appropriate place to do it.”


“Are you in love like my dads?”


“Well, your dads have a very rare kind of love but I am very much in love with your brother and he makes me feel very special.” Shelby said as she moved toward Gus and kissed him, wanting so much more at that moment.


“Come on, guys.  Are you going to be like the dads and not be able to keep from kissing all the time?


“I am sure we could go a few days without touching.” Gus said but his eyes were undressing her as he said it.


“Well, if he wants to love you, it’s ok with me.  I really like you, not that I didn’t like Jamie, but I want a sister and if Gus was with Jamie I would just have another brother.” Brinn crawled onto Gus’ lap.”I’m going to miss you, Gus.  When are you coming to Pittsburgh and is Shelby coming, too?


Gus snuggled Brinn close. “We will probably come in about a month.  We have school to work on but we will definitely be there by the fourth of July.”


“You promise?”  


“Yes, we promise.”


“Gus, what were you doing to Shelby that made her look like that?”


“Well, I just put my hand in her lap so she could feel me touching her.”


“Is that what having sex is?”


Gus and Shelby looked at each other.  “I thought our dads were going to talk to you about that a couple weeks ago. And no we were not having sex in front of you. Now, what would you like to do?”


“Gus, would you sing some songs for me? You don’t do that enough lately,”  Brinn snuggled into his arms and Gus began to sing.


Brian and Justin spent the day packing up. By dinner they had everything ready for their trip.  Shelby and Gus came to the main house to eat with the family. They grilled tuna and vegetables and opened a couple bottles of wine.  Conversation came around to the trip and Gus and Shelby’s plans. “Why don’t you two stay in our room while we are gone? I would feel better knowing the house isn’t empty the whole time plus they are renovating the cottages while we are gone so why would you live in that mess?”


“Of course, we will stay up here but we don’t need to stay in your room. We can stay in one of the others.”


“Why wouldn’t you use that great big bed when it is empty?” Brian said.  Justin asked Brinn to help with dessert and once they had gone in the house Brian continued, “There are lots of different, um, toys you may enjoy, too.  Just check the nightstands. I know you are adults but I just want to make sure you are being careful.”


“Pops, Shelby is on the pill.  We don’t need to worry about that.”


“Gus, are you telling me you aren’t using condoms?  How stupid can you be? I mean I know it is just the two of you now but it wasn’t long ago there were three in relationship and I know Lucky wasn’t committed.  Gus, we didn’t teach you to be….” Brian was pacing now and as Brinn came out the door he tried to calm down. His gaze went to Justin but of course Justin didn’t know what the ct7onversation was about but whatever it was, Brian was upset.  Brinn did most of the talking during dessert and then everyone got up to separate for the night.


Brian touched Gus’ shoulder.  “Can I talk to you just a minute?”


“I’ll bring these dishes into the house,” Shelby said as she walked past them.  


“Thanks, Shelby,” Brian said and then turned to Gus.  “What the hell are you thinking? Don’t you know how dangerous…”


“Pops, I don’t understand why you are….”

“Gus, you are smarter than this!  You know how dangerous unprotected sex is.”


“Pops, Shelby hasn’t been with anyone but me or Lucky in almost a year and when Lucky was involved we always used them.  I knew he was still fucking around a little.”


“Gus, it just isn’t….”


“POPS, I am not you!  I haven’t fucked around like you did.  I am sorry but this is none of your business.”  


Justin stepped out, hearing the voices rise. “Hey, guys, you are getting a little loud.  What is going on, Baby?” He turned Brian’s head to look him directly in the eye.


“Gus has decided condoms aren’t important.  He doesn’t understand why they are so important. He wants to risk his life for….”


“Be careful, Brian.  Why don’t you go put Brinn to bed while I talk to Gus.”  Justin kissed him and pushed him toward the house. Brian left reluctantly.


“Why is Pops blowing this all out of proportion?  Shelly and I were always careful when Lucky was still in the picture but we are committed for now.  We don’t want to be with anyone else.”


“Gus, you don’t know what it was like when we were your age.  People, men were dropping dead just because they had sex. He was in his 30s before he had sex without a condom  and anytime we were unfaithful we started using them again until we were sure we were clear. Thank god we haven’t had to do that for years, although we almost went back to using them after the abduction.  He is just worried about you, Gus. You know how important you are to him, to us. I understand and, although I am not totally comfortable with your choice, I don’t think you are being totally reckless. If you say you are sure you are both clean and are monogamous  I believe you. But Gus, be careful. AIDS isn’t in the headlines everyday like it was when I was your age but that doesn’t make it any less deadly.” Justin’s arm slipped around Gus’ waist and Gus pulled him in for a hug.


“Don’t worry, Dad.  It’s all good. Do you want me to talk to Pops?”


“No, i’ll get him to cool down. I am going to miss you so much.” Justin kissed Gus and then headed for the door.  “I will send Shelby out.”


“Love you, Dad.  I love both of you so much. I don’t want Pops to sweat this.”



Shelby and Gus strode through the beautiful night air back to the cottage. As the neared the front door, Gus looked at Shelby. “Do you want to see my final school project for the year?”


“Yes!  You have been so secretive the last couple weeks.  You disappear into the vineyard and return several hours later.”


He laid his hand and on her cheek and kissed her.  Shelby held her breath hoping he would say the words she longed to hear but now was not the moment.  They strode along the path she had run down the night of the storm, the night she told Gus all her feelings. As they came to the curve that would lead them the rest of the way to the shed Gus stopped and took his shirt off making a makeshift blindfold out of it. “Hold on to it if it starts slipping. I want this to be a surprise.”   They took a few steps and Gus stopped again. “Please keep them covered. You trust me, right?”


“With my life, Gussy.”  


Gus kissed her and said, “Stay here for a moment. Eyes covered.”  Gus left her standing there. She could hear him walk, stop and then came back to her.  He stepped behind her and put his arms around her waist. She immediately relaxed against him. “Ok, you can take it off.”  


Shelby took off Gus’ shirt and tears instantly sprang to her eyes. Where the old garden shed stood was a small gazebo.  There were twinkling lights weaved in and out of lattice work and there was intricate woodwork at the roof line and around the half wall.  In a breathless whisper Shelby said, “Oh, Gus….it is stunning.”


“I didn’t want you to have any place on this property that had bad memories for you.  Shelby, my dads gave me permission to build a house next to this. The cottages need to be free for John and Peter’s families.  We need a place of our own. Will you help me design it?”


Shelby could not find her voice.  The little hideaway had taken her breath away and now he was talking about a real home for them. She turned into his arms and bringing her arms up around his neck, she brought his head down as she said. “Oh, yes, Gussy.  I …..” his lips cut her off as she felt safe and loved. They walked into the gazebo and sat down in the swing he had attached to the beams. Gus wrapped one arm around her shoulders while the other dropped in her lap to continue what he had started that afternoon.


“Are we as bad as Brinn thinks?”  He slid his hand up the leg of her shorts and slipped his fingers into the leg band of her panties. They both shivered as he found her slick, hot center.  She instinctively arched into the stroking fingers.


“Well, we do tend to have amazing, unbelievable sex every time we are together.” Shelby dropped her shorts as she flipped one leg over him so they faced each other on the swing.  She opened his fly and his erect penis popped out.


Gus sighed as her warmth surrounded him. He held her in place as their lips met again.  “Do you ever think all we have between us is sex.”


“Oh, Gus, we have so much more.”  She began to slide back and forth and up and down until Gus’ head dropped back.  Shelby feasted on his neck. “ I love you so much more than the amazing sex we have.  He began to thrust deep inside her as he held her very tightly. Gus filled her as they both came.


As they sat in each other’s arms Gus said, “How long do you think we could go without this? 24 hours? 48?  You feel so amazing, throbbing around me.”


“So are you saying you couldn’t resist me even for 24 hours?”  Gus questioned her as his tongue ran down her throat and supporting her back, he pushed her backward as his mouth began to suck on her nipple through the material causing her to quiver in her core again.


As she gasped for breath, she said, “And you wouldn’t have any problem?”  She began to move up and down on him again. He switched to her other breast, making her gasp as his teeth sunk in lightly.  She came again as his finger found a home in her tight little bud. “GOD, no fair!” she cried out as she clung to him again.


He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close again, holding her until she stopped trembling.


“I think I have an idea,” Gus had a note of humor in his voice.  “You and I will be here alone and share my dads’ bed. We can kiss and touch bare skin from the elbow to fingertip, the neck up, but other than that there will be no other bare skin touched with our hands.  I guess it is obvious our legs will touch if we are in shorts. Anything over the clothes is fine as long as the other consents. The person who gives in to the other person first has to be the others servant for 48 hours. No orgasms together or alone. So when I win I can have you suck me off all day if that is what I want.”


“Oh, and, when I win I can bury one of those toys deep inside you for the entire time.”


“As long as we are gentle with the other one.” Gus said, not really worrying she would ever hurt him.


“Oh, Gussy, I will drive you crazy with gentleness, trust me!” Shelby barely touched her lips on his.  “When does the game begin?”


“Wheels up tomorrow?”  Gus suggested.                                                                                                                                           


“Your on.  Now let’s make love until sun up.” As they walked back to the cottage Shelby looked at Gus and said, “How long do you think you can wait?”


“I really don’t know but I do know I care about more things than that amazing body of yours, although right now I am having a hard time thinking about anything but your amazing assets.”



Gus and Shelby arrived at the main house as the sun was coming up.  It was obvious to everyone they hadn’t slept much. Brinn came bouncing out of the house followed by her dads. “You two look like hell,”  Brian said as he put his briefcase in the SUV.


“I think they both look happy, and I for one, am going to miss both of their faces until they come visit.”


Gus gave Justin a hug, “We will definitely be there by the 4th of July.  I hope there’s a big party at the house and pool.”


“There will be.  The grill will be going with plenty of beer and probably wine this year.” Justin touched Gus’ face.  “I love you, Gus.”

“Come on, Dad.  We will say goodbye at the plane.”


“Sorry, I think having new babies in the family has gotten me a little emotional.  I remember when you were that young. I remember holding you to my chest and feeling your warm tears…”


“Or piss,” Brian put an arm around Justin’s waist.  Gus flushed a bit. “Let’s get on the road.”


It was a tight fit with all their bags but they managed to get the five people into the SUV.  After the short ride to the airport they all said goodbye. Brinn hugged Shelby and then hung onto her big brother for a while.  “I love you, Gussy. Come visit soon.”


“We will be there in about a month. I love you, too.”


As Justin moved on to Shelby, Brian stepped up to Gus.  His arms wrapped tightly around this beautiful young man, his son.  “Gus, I don’t agree with what you are doing but never doubt I love you. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be upset.” He kissed Gus and held onto him a few moments longer. “I couldn’t live if something happened to you that I could have prevented.”


Gus tightened his grip on Brian. “Oh, Pops, I love you, too.” He buried his head on his dad’s shoulder.  “We will see you soon.”


Softly, Brian said, “Wear condoms!”


“See you, Pops.  Ain’t going to happen.”  


As the last of the cases were loaded onto the plane and the door was being shut Gus had Shelby pinned to the back of the SUV, his shorts around his knees and her sundress around her waist.  Gus sped up and they both shouted as the back wheels left the ground. Gus took her face in between his hands and kissed her as he slipped out of her. “Game on. No orgasms.”


“You do realize this is going to be much harder on you than me.”  Shelby pulled Gus’ pants in place and carefully zipped up the fly. Using a feather light touch, she ran her hand back down his now closed fly and kissed Gus once more. “This is going to be so much fun.” She turned, rubbed her ass against his fly and walked around to get into the SUV.


Gus took a couple deep breaths.  What had he gotten himself into? Oh well, how bad could servicing her for two days be? Just thinking about her taste started getting him hard. He started singing along with the radio and, with the windows down, let the fresh air rush past him. As they pulled up to the house they both new the game had begun.



When the plane had been in the air about an hour Brian’s hand went under the blanket in Justin’s lap. Brinn was sitting at a table a little behind them so she couldn’t see what her dads were up to.  Brian began to unzip Justin’s jeans and slid his hand into his fly. Justin turned toward him and claimed his mouth. Soon they forgot where they were. Brian’s hand was working Justin’s erect cock to the point that Justin was having trouble hanging on.  And then they both felt a presence. Brinn was standing right next to them.


“It is time we have a talk.” Brinn said. Justin was still fighting for control so Brian stood up and led Brinn back to the table.


“Daddy will join us shortly.  Let’s sit back here by the table.” He guided Brinn to the table and pulled Brinn onto his lap. “So what is it you want to know, Miss Thing?”


“Well, I know what sex is and I know the difference between boys and girls, obviously, but what my books don’t tell me is why do you want to do it unless you want to have kids and you and Daddy obviously like doing it but why?  Men can’t have babies.”


“Oh, Sweetheart, you are full of questions.” Justin came back and joined them.  He took Brinn’s feet in his hands and began massaging them.


“Brinny, your dad and I make love because it brings us closer to each other which makes us better people, even better parents. And it makes our love grow.”  Justin explained to their daughter.


“I am sure Shelby and Gus have sex, too.  Does that mean they are going to have a baby?”


“Oh, I hope not yet!” Brian said.


“Then why do they have sex?”


“Brinn, nothing feels as good as making love with someone you care about.  Anyone can have sex but sex isn’t what is special. Making love is what is special and your dad and I have been together so long that we know lots of special ways to show our love to each other.”


“I know you kiss a lot. Is that making love?” Brinn asked


“Oh, Brinn, it really isn’t appropriate for us to tell you what makes it special for us.” Justin held his arms out to his daughter and she climbed onto his lap. “Just touching your dad’s cheek can make me feel amazing and if his hand brushes my chest or accidentally touches my butt I just want to feel his skin. And you have noticed us getting flushed or short of breath, that is because we need to touch sometimes.”


“I read that sex between men can hurt.  Does it hurt? I wouldn’t do anything that hurt.  I know how bad my arm hurt and I would never do that on purpose.”


“Brinny, it doesn’t hurt like your arm hurt.  It might be a little uncomfortable but it also feels beautiful after a couple seconds.”


“But, Daddy….”


“Brinn, I am not sure what else we can tell you.  You are far too young for more details. And making love whether it is with a man or a woman is something special between those two people and really no one else’s business.  But, Sweetie, if you ever have questions, or need advice we are here for you. We always want you to be able to ask questions because we do not want you to ever get hurt. You are far too young to be thinking about sex but when you get older and you have questions you can ask us.  And if you want to talk to a girl I am sure Becca or, if Shelby is still in our lives, would gladly talk to you. So if your dad and I happen to be kissing and are a bit flushed just remember it is because we have so much love to show each other that we need to express it somehow.”


Brian leaned over and kissed Justin. “I love him more than my own life.  I would do anything for your daddy, and for you and your brother. We are family and this family loves each other.”


Brian brought his wiggling fingers to Brinn’s stomach and the squeals began.  They knew there would still be many questions and some may need to be passed on to a female but they would always be able to face anything together.



The next few days Brian and Justin, along with Brinn, settled into their home in Pennsylvania while Gus and Shelby’s life was very different. They moved some of their things into the main house.  Both of them had done some playing the first day trying to get the other to give in to sex. They both did their share of grabbing and toe curling kisses but by the end of the first day as they laid in the king size bed together, Gus had cupped Shelby’s ass and was kissing her. As her hand went down and touched his crotch she jerked it back as if she had been burned.


“Something wrong?” Gus asked with a little humor in his voice.


“Yes, there is,” she said very seriously.


“What is it, Shelly?” Gus brought his roaming hand up to her face and using his thumb to trace her cheekbone.


“What are we doing?”


“If you don’t know….”


“No, Gus, we started this game to show we cared about each other, not just sex, but all we are doing is trying to show all we do have between us is sex. What do we have other than that?”


“Oh, Shelly, I….we…..you’re right.  Of course we started joking about this at first but you are right.  Rather than trying to sabatosh each other, we should support each other.”  He pulled her into his arms and gently put her head on his chest. “Let’s change this game.  Together let’s support each other through next weekend. Yes, that’s five days. Can we do it?”


Shelby looked up into Gus’ eyes.  “That’s a long time but I could wait forever if I knew I could love you in the end.”


“And if someone does give in early, the original ‘punishment’ will be put into play?” Gus asked her.


“Yes, that sounds fair.”  Shelby brought her mouth up to Gus’ chin and she kissed it.  “I love you, Gus Kinney, and I will do anything to build this relationship.”


Softly, he kissed her forehead, “Good night, Honey.”


When they woke in the morning, Gus quickly turned from her.  “I’m sorry. I really don’t have control over it when I wake up.”


Shelby smiled, “I know that, Gussy. Why don’t you shower first.”  And so the biggest challenge either had taken on began.


By the second day, Gus noticed how Shelby played with her hair when she was thinking as she worked on her thesis. He didn’t want to disturb her but he would give anything to be that strand of hair.


Later in the day Shelby took a break and took a little walk.  She found Gus with an axe in his hand chopping up some wood for a bonfire they had talked about earlier.  As she watched, his muscles rippled and a sheen of sweat covered his torso. She wanted to feel that slick smooth skin under her fingers. How was she ever going to make it to the weekend.  She already wanted him so badly she ached.


That night after roasting hot dogs on a fire, Gus played his guitar and sang while Shelby toasted marshmallows. As he finished the song Shelby sat down next to him and offered him a perfectly brown treat.  He opened his mouth and as she popped it in he caught her hand and gently licked off her fingers and then leaned over and kissed her. As he moved away he softly said, “Thank you.”


“Sing another song?”


Softly he sang another song as Shelby sat next to him and after a few more songs, Gus set the guitar to the side and pulled Shelby into his arms. As she relaxed against him, he kissed the top of her head and finally got to run his hand through the strands of that hair.   “Oh, Shelly, you are so beautiful.” He kissed her again.


“Gus, I love you so much.”  She stood and offered him her hand. “Let’s go to bed. At least I will be able to hear your heartbeat under my head.”  And so their days went on. Each day their need for each other grew but they were also aware of how much the liked each other, how much they enjoyed each other’s company.



Brian and Justin got into a routine.  Justin spent his days at his studio by the Inn and Brinn spent her days with Matti and Jonna.  Brian spent his time at the office. He left early in the morning and sometimes didn’t get back before Brinn was in bed.  Justin waited up for him every night so they could spend a little time together and catch up on the activities of the day.  


One day at the office Ted called Brian into his office as he arrived.  He knew he was late. Justin had kept him in the shower a little longer than he had expected. “I know, I’m late, Ted, but I knew we didn’t have a meeting. What’s up?”


“What is this?” Ted was holding a piece of paper by a corner.  “Why don’t you grab a tissue to hold onto it.


“Are you serious? What is this?” he grabbed a tissue and held onto it. Brian read it and dropped into the chair behind him.


“Obviously, you have a clue what this is about,” Ted said after looking at Brian’s face.


“Ted, you never saw this.  When the next envelope comes do not open it.  Bring it to me.”

“Brian, what is this about? Obviously, someone is trying to blackmail you.  If Kinnetik is involved I think I have a right to know what this is about.”


“Ted, you are better off not knowing.”


“Brian, it says someone died and you were there.”


“TED! I don’t want to involve you and until I know what this fucker wants I am not going to talk about it.”


“Brian, whoever this asshole is, he says you need to leave Justin. You would never….” Ted stopped talking and looked at Brian.  “Brian?”


“Ted, if this came from who I think it came from and for the reasons I expect. I will have to, to save him and this company.”


“Come on, Brian…”


“Ted, don’t open the next one and bring it to me as soon as you get it. It is only fair that you know when I have it figured out,” Brian turned and put his head on Ted’s shoulder.  “I promise, Ted. I will do what is best for the company.”


“Brian, you need to also do what is best for your family.  Don’t do something stupid, Brian. You know Justin can handle anything.”


“Butt out, Ted.”  Brian stalked off to his office and locked the door behind him.

This was his worst nightmare come true.  It was so long ago and he wasn’t involved in what happened but, yes, he was there that night but…..Brian’s mind wandered off, back to  his first big client at Vanguard. He was told to entertain the client anyway the client wanted so when he had asked to go to a BDSM club Brian did his research and found the party to go to.  


Brian found out the client was a voyeur. He wanted to watch although he did want Brian to ‘have some fun’ were his exact words.  Brian had never really gotten into that shit. Not until Justin showed him the finer side of a reddened ass… Oh, Justin…..


He had never told Justin about that night.  He had hoped those pictures would never surface.  At least the one they had sent to Ted was just a shot of him across a room with people having sex.  That night someone died, someone he had fucked only half an hour earlier. They called it a murder and it had never been solved.  It wasn’t a murder. Someone had gone to far in a sex game and the guy had a heart attack. It hadn’t been him, but his DNA would have been on that man. He knew who had that DNA sample and he was fairly sure he knew what he would want.  He would do anything to protect his family and his business, even if that meant he would have to give up his world.


If he hadn’t been so involved in that Stockwell mess all those years ago his identity would have never surfaced,  He had received one picture in the mail at that time. It wasn’t the same one he just had seen again. The guy was proving he had more pictures of that night.  He never figured out exactly who had the pictures but he knew it had to be someone involved with the law. Brian had a high powered lawyer who wanted something from him and he had no way to fight it.


Brian stayed at the office until the afternoon mail came in and when there were no new packages for him he left for the day.  He needed to spend the night with Justin. He didn’t know when it could be the last time. He texted John to see if Brinn could stay overnight with them. He had a special night planned for Justin.  He stopped for a couple dozen roses and set up a food delivery for 7:00 pm. He was going to love his husband tonight and give him his full attention for what could be the last night. He had to leave for New York tomorrow afternoon and would be gone at least one night.  He would probably extend that trip until something got sorted out.


When he arrived home he hoped Justin was ready because all he wanted to do was hold him but he knew he couldn’t do that.  Justin knew him too well. He had to keep him busy enough that he didn’t think too much.


Brian parked his Corvette in the garage.  He had decided if he ever got out of this mess he was shipping his old Corvette to the vineyard.  He missed this car. He took a deep breath and went to find his heart.


Justin stood by the kitchen island with a glass of wine for each of them.  “Welcome home, Baby. This was a perfect idea.”


Brian handed him the roses and gently pulled Justin into his arms.  As their lips met, Brian felt a heaviness settle over him as he deepened the kiss.


By the time the separated both men needed much more.  Justin set the flowers down and started tugging Brian’s clothes off his body. Soon both of them stood naked in the kitchen.  Justin gave Brian his back and braced himself against the kitchen the counter and Brian slid in effortlessly. Justin arched his back so it was pressed against Brian’s chest and Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s torso.  They synchronized their movements and soon they cried out together as they both tensed up and then both leaned against the counter catching their breath.


Still connected Justin handed Brian his wine and they both took a sip. Brian buried his face in Justin’s neck and kissed him.  He breathed in deep. How could he straighten this out without putting his family in harm’s way? Until he figured that out he was going to have to give them space.


Justin turned and wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck.  “It has had FAR too long since we made love naked in a kitchen. Justin reached back and boosted himself up onto the counter where Brian bent and took Justin’s cock in his mouth.  He began to use his tongue and sides of his mouth to bring Justin to desperation. Then with one pass over the tip Justin exploded and Brian caught every drop.


“Are you up for a little upper body workout?” Brian asked while Justin was still regaining his breath. Brian grasped Justin’s hips and pulled them forward.  “I think you are going to have to help support yourself.” Brian slid Justin down onto his cock. Gravity was doing a good job of impaling him with Brian and Justin using their arm strength to move Justin’s body up and down.  Justin’s legs were wrapped around Brian’s waist. Brian came at him at a crazy angle getting deeper than ever before.


Brian stepped closer and Justin wrapped his arm around Brian’s neck. “Good lord, did you grow a new dick?  That was beyond amazing.” Their lips met and Brian wanted to cry at the beauty of Justin’s face.


“If I could physically hold you like this all day I would but….” Justin loosened his legs and dropped them to the floor. They kissed again.


“At this pace, we are going to need some sustenance. What should I make….”


“Food will be here in fifteen minutes.”  Justin strode across the room to the laundry and brought out a couple pair of shorts. He threw one pair at Brian and   then turned his back, offering a full view of his ass to Brian as he bent and slowly pulled his shorts up. Justin heard Brian audibly groan as he pulled up his own. “Can I eat you until the food arrives?”


“Let’s settle for a glass of wine and,” Justin kissed him, “a few nibbles.”  Justin bit Brian’s collarbone lightly. They both got comfortable on the sofa and sipped their wine.  “How long will you be in New York City?”


“We fly out tomorrow afternoon for an evening meeting and on Friday we may or may not get done in time to come home.” Brian wanted to change the subject. “Have you heard from Gus today? Are he and Shelby still celibate?”


“I have and yes they are.  If I am not wrong, those two are getting closer every day they don’t have sex.”


“I don’t understand my son sometimes but at least he isn’t having unprotected sex.”


“Brian, I think Shelby is really good for him and, if I am not wrong, and I rarely am about something like this, our son is in love, even if he doesn’t realize it.  And all you have to do is look at Shelby to know she loves him. It isn’t difficult to understand why she would fall in love with a Kinney. I know I have loved one for almost 20 years.


Brian took some wine into his mouth and then leaned over and kissed Justin, sharing the wine he held. Justin moved to straddle Brian just as the doorbell rang.  Brian grumbled as he moved Justin off his lap and walked to the front door.


Justin heard Brian talk to the delivery person and then watched him as he strode back into the room.  He had a box in his hands and set it down on the table. “Come here, Sunshine, let’s eat well everything is at the right temperature.” Brian started taking out dish after dish.  Their were oysters on the half shell served on a bed of ice. There was a crisp salad and grilled salmon, along with several sides. Brian offered Justin an oyster and slipped between his lips. “I envy that oyster.”  He pulled him in for a kiss. They kissed at ate their way through all the food and when they got to dessert.


There was a dish filled with chocolate mousse which Justin picked up.  Sticking a finger into it he smeared it on his chest and Brian took it as an offer. He started at the bottom of the smear and licked upward until his mouth landed on one of Justin’s nipple, sucking off the chocolate. “Let’s take this up to our bedroom.” Justin said as  he headed toward the steps.


Justin woke early in the morning and slipped out of bed.  He started the water in the bathtub. He felt sticky from the mousse last night and hoped Brian did to.  He slowly lowered his body into the steaming water. He had muscle twinges in his arms and legs. He could tell he wasn’t 20 anymore but anyone would have a few twinges after the workout they went through last night.


Justin’s mind had drifted off.  He couldn’t help but think Brian was a little melancholy last night.  But that man could… Justin’s mind came back to the present as he heard the water splash a bit as Brian sank down between Justin’s legs.  Justin’s arms went around Brian’s waist and landed around Brian’s cock. He sighed and leaned back against Justin. “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I  love you, too, Baby.  Last night was beyond amazing.”


“Well, since I have to leave you ….I wanted to make it a perfect night.”


“Oh, Brian, nothing is perfect but as long as you and I are together, our life is perfect for us.”  Turn around, Baby.”


When Brian turned around, Justin wrapped his legs around Brian and, with Brian’s guidance Justin slipped onto Brian’s erection.  As Justin moved up and down with his arms wrapped around Brian’s neck he brought his mouth to Brian’s ear, “Don’t be gone too long, Darling.  I hate being away from you.”


Brian’s arms tightened around Justin but he couldn’t  say anything. The torment would be too obvious in his voice.


An hour later Brian kissed Justin and got into the back of a company car. As he waved out the window with one hand, tears streamed down his cheeks.  Ted had texted. Letter two had arrived and that could only mean one thing. He was going to break Justin’s heart again. How many times could Justin forgive him?


Justin watched the car turn onto the road. Why did he have a feeling of doom wash over him? It had been a long time since they had spent time apart.  In fact, he didn’t think they had spent time without each other since before the Christopher incident. That had to be what was hanging over him. Maybe he would see if Blake had time for coffee.  Justin moved into the house. Maybe he would eat breakfast at the Inn before painting for the day. His girl and family would help him get rid of the feeling.



Gus woke early in his fathers’ bed and looked over at Shelby. Her tousled hair was spread across the pillow framing her flawless face. He needed to touch her.  Reaching out, he almost touched her bare arm and remembered that would break the rules they had set up so instead he traced her cheek and jawline. As his finger starts to trace her lips she takes it into her warm mouth and he pulled his finger away like he had been burned.  Truthfully, just the feel of her warm mouth nearly made him cum. He started to jump out of bed but Shelby caught his hand. “Please don’t go. I know we still have two days but can you hold me?”


Gus settled back down and groaned as her warm body curled up against him, laying her cheek on his chest. “Shelby, I…..” he almost verbalized what his heart was screaming.  You love her you asshole. “Do you think we can make two more days?”


“I guess we could both give in at the same time?”  She kissed his jawline. “Gus, I love you more each day.”


He didn’t say anything but pulled her closer. As Shelby started to stroke his T shirt covered chest he grabbed her hand.  He brought it to his mouth and kissed the fingertips. “Please, Shelly, I can’t take that.”


Shelby laid her hand down firmly on his chest over his heart.  As she dozed off, Gus knew he was close to a declaration. God, he wished his dad was here.  He needed to talk to him. Gus kissed the top of her head and slid out from under her. He had to go for a run.….he had to get away from her or he would never leave her.


When Shelby came out of the bedroom forty five minutes later Gus was nowhere to be found. She started cooking bacon and mixing up some pancake batter.  She texted Gus’ phone hoping he would get back to her. It took a couple minutes but then he texted back. It said ‘Running. Back in 10 minutes.’


Gus came through the door exactly 10 minutes later.  He was covered in a sheen of sweat. “Oh, god, it smells amazing in here.  Plan to shower. I will be back in 10 minutes?”


That would be perfect.  He dropped a kiss on her cheek and went down the hall. When he returned, she could smell his freshly showered body from across the room.  She walked over and ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him deeply. “Why are we doing this stupid game?” She reached down and just before she reached his crotch he grabbed her hand.


“Shelby, I...we are finding so many different reasons to care about each other besides just sex.  48 hours. We can make 48 hours and then I promise we use by dads’ bed like it has never been used before.  HETEROSEXUAL Love making.” He kissed her and they both laughed.



Brian met Ted at the airport.  Ted handed him the still sealed envelope and he stuck it in his briefcase but they did not say a word until they were in the air.  Brian ripped open the envelope and pulled out the letter and this time the picture he included had Brian with the gentleman who died that night. The letter said he was to meet him at a bar late tonight.


“Brian, what is all this about?”


“I don’t want to bring you into this, Ted, but I don’t see any other option.  Something happened back in my party days…” Brian told Ted the whole story about the death 25 years ago and how he could be connected to it.


“Brian, being in the wrong place at the wrong time is not a crime.”

“My DNA was all over that guy.  This asshole is going to turn over the DNA if I don’t join up with him.”


“What do you mean join up?  Everyone knows you and Justin are a couple.”


“He picked this time because we have been on the west coast.  I am to make it appear I have left Justin for him. At least he said appear.  If I don’t he will bring down my family, my business, and my life. I will end up in prison or if I make it out, I will the business will take a huge hit and can you imagine what that would do to my kids?”


“What will leaving the family hanging do to them?”


“I hope Justin will let me see my Brinny. I know Gus will have to make up his own mind.  And Sunshine…...oh, god, I don’t know what else to do. I can not go to prison and I will have to lose him to save all of them.”


“Bri, this is crazy.  You will never love anyone other than Justin. No one will believe it.”


“Well, I better be convincing because your job depends on it along with the hundreds of employees I have.” Ted opened his mouth but Brian raised a finger. “Ted, don’t say a word unless you have a real solution. I hope I can figure out a way out of this but for now we have to do what he asks.”


To end the conversation, Brian stood up and walked to the back of the plane.  


Once the plane landed they took a car to the NYC office.  Meetings went on until late in the evening. Once the meeting broke up, Brian met his blackmailer.  Keegan McCarty was waiting for him at the bar. He was a couple years older than Brian and a couple inches shorter but he was a very attractive man. Brian had done a little homework on him and found that he had done very well for himself until a couple years ago and then his business stumbled. He needed to rebuild connections and that is where Brian came in.  


Brian  walked up to him and Keegan slipped an arm around Brian’s waist and pulled him near. He softly said, “Smile Brian, this will be very good for both of us. You may find you want to even do more than I requested.”


“Requested?” Brian’s mouth smiled but his voice was hard. “I have no choice.  Either I follow through with this ruse or go to prison for something I didn’t do.”


Keegan pulled a stool out and nodded.  Brian sat and McCarty sat across from him. Keegan’s hand landed on Brian’s knee and began to slowly work its way up. When he had gotten to mid thigh Brian covered his hand. Leaning close to McCarty’s ear, Brian said, “That will never be part of the deal but if you can live with that I have no choice but to be in.”

Keegan kissed Brian’s cheek and picked up Brian’s phone from the bar.  He put his number into it. “Call me tomorrow morning whenever you can between 9 and 10.  I know you will have to go back to Pittsburgh soon but start figuring out how you can spend your weekends with me because I will expect you here every Friday evening and you can fly back on the early morning flight on Monday each week.”  He tilted Brian’s chin up to look him in the eye. “I do hope you change your mind about the sex. We could have so much fun.” He kissed Brian forcing his tongue into Brian’s mouth. When he back away, he looked at Brian once more, “It would be so good….” and Keegan McCarty strode out of the bar.



Early the next morning Justin woke and looked at the big empty bed.  He picked up his phone and called Brian. He hated being apart and hoped Brian would answer so he could at least hear his voice.


Brian had slept very little that night.  He paced and he drank and a couple hours ago he had finally fallen asleep.  When he heard his phone he knew it was Ted or Justin. He didn’t want to talk to Ted but he needed to hear Justin’s voice.  “Good morning, Sunshine.” Brian’s husky sleep filled voice came through the phone.


“Hi, Baby.  Sorry I woke you.  I just needed to hear your voice before you got into meetings for the day.  I love you, Baby.”


“Go to video.  I want to see you.”


“I look horrible.  I haven’t even combed my hair.”


“Sunshine, I want to see that rumpled hair.” Justin turned on his camera and his face came on Brian’s screen. “You are so beautiful. I love you, Sunshine.”


“Let me see you, Baby.”


Brian waited a second and then said, “I can’t find the button and I would rather look at you.”


Justin started scanning the phone down his body until Brian said, “Sunshine, I just want to see your smiling face.  Trust me, I am imagining every inch of that amazing body.”


Justin’s face came back on the screen.  “Are you alright, Brian?”


“I miss you and Brinn. And I really miss Gus.  I hope he comes soon.” Brian hesitated, “I don’t think I will get home until Monday.”


“What!  You are working through the weekend?”


“Well, something came up and I have to stay here.”


“Oh, Baby.  Maybe I could join…”


“I am going to be really busy.  I got to go or I will be late for a meeting.  Love you, Sunshine.” And he was gone.


Damn it, Justin thought.  It must be something really big.  He decided to call Blake later and see if he wanted to come out to the pool with the boys tomorrow since they would be alone, too.  He might as well see if John and Tony and the kids could come and Peter and Becca could come up when it worked with the babies. That would keep his mind off Brian, and Brinn’s too.  She almost slept with him last night already and he was sure she would the rest of the time Brian was gone. She had hated he was going away without them.


Just then there was a tap on the door.  “Daddy?”


“Come in, Sweetheart.  Come snuggle with me.” Brinn ran in and jumped in be with him.  She rushed and got under the blanket and welcomed Justin’s arms around her.  


“Daddy, is Dad coming home today?”


“No, I’m sorry, Sweetie.  I just talked to him a few minutes ago.  He is going to be gone all weekend so I thought…” He saw Brinn’s bottom lip come out and a tear run down her cheek.  Pulling her close Justin stopped talking and kissed her cheeks, taking the tears with them. “I know you miss your dad. I miss him, too.  How about we throw a party? We can invite Blake and the boys and I bet your John, Tony, and the kids would come.”


Brinn’s mood lifted, “That would be fun.  Can I help plan what we will eat?”


“Sure you can but let’s see if people want to come first.” He kissed her cheek again and then whispered, “I miss him, too.”


“Of course you do.  You love him.” Brinn turned and kissed her daddy with a big smack on his lips.  “But, I love you, too, and I’m here.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

By noon, they had a party to plan.  



Gus was counting the hours until he could hold Shelby and not have to hold back every move.  He needed her so bad, and he didn’t just mean physically. He couldn’t imagine not having her in his life.  She was not only beautiful but intelligent and caring.


Tonight was going to be special.  He was going to wine and dine her and by midnight he would do his best  to bring her more pleasure that she had ever had. He wanted her to have no reason to ever want someone else.  While Shelby was at the university turning in her final revision of her thesis, Gus prepared for the evening. He ran to town and picked up food for a meal of shrimp and asparagus as well as steak fries and he bought a couple pints of her favorite ice cream.  He also picked up a little sun dress he hoped she would like. He then went to the bedroom and put rose petals all through the sheets and had candles ready to light. After walking into the bathroom he pictured them in that large soaker tub and hoped he could spend some time in there tonight. Just the thought of her naked, wet body made his heart race. He planned on a very long, lovely night.


He put the dress on the bed that JR used.  He set the perfume he had bought for her by the dress.  She wore it every day and he loved the scent of it mixed with her scent.  He decided he would dress up a bit for the evening, too. He put on a nice polo and a pair of khaki shorts. He set the patio table and set a couple bottles of wine out there.


When he received a text she would be home in fifteen minutes he started the grill and placed the potatoes  on it to start cooking through. When he heard her car coming up the drive he poured them each a glass of wine. As the car came to a stop he held both glasses in one hand and went to the car door and opened it for her.  She nearly through him off balance when she jumped into his one free arm and she kissed him.


“I’m done.  I am done with my Master’s Program.  I can’t believe it!”


Kissing her once more he handed her one of the glasses of wine and they clinked glasses before taking a sip. “I picked up a little something for you while I was in town.  It is in JR’s old room. If you don’t want to wear it, that’s fine but I hope you like it.”


“Ooo  a present.  Here hold this,” she handed him her glas but instead of running away she pressed her body against the whole length of his and wrapped her arms around his neck and by the time their lips separated Gus was a jumble of nerves.  She took her glass of wine back and headed for the house. Gus downed his glass of wine and went to refill his glass and check on the potatoes and added the asparagus.


Gus’ phone rang.  “Hey, Dad, what’s up?”


“I just wondered how you were.  I know you have a special night planned.”


“Shelly just got home.  She finished her master’s so we are celebrating.”


“Have a great time tonight.”


Gus heard something in Justin’s voice.  “What’s up, Dad, and don’t say nothing. I can hear it in your voice.”


“Oh, Brian, isn’t going to be able to get home until Monday and I just have an odd feeling. I don’t know what is up but tomorrow your sister and I are hosting a pool party for the family and Blake and the boys since Ted is stuck in New York, too.”


“I will probably talk to Pops tomorrow.  If he tells me anything, I will let you know.”


“Well, I won’t hold you.  Have a great time tonight.”


“Love you, Dad. Give Brinny a hug. I miss that rugrat.”


Gus turned and was setting his phone on the table when Shelby stepped out on the patio.  He caught his breath. She stood in the doorway with the flowy pastel dress swirling around her.  Gus stepped toward her and laid a palm on her cheek, letting his fingertips play with her hair. “You look and smell amazing.”He stepped a little closer and the scent wafted off her.  His free arm slipped around her waist and their lips barely touched there was electricity in the air.


Taking a step back, “I better check dinner. It should be ready in about five minutes.”  Shelby took a step toward him. “Please, Shelly, stay back there or I will overcook the shrimp.”


“Gus, I am thinking, we should eat on the porch.  I think it might rain in a little bit.”


He looked at the sky.  “I guess I hadn’t noticed.  You are the only thing I can think of. It is basically all finger food.  Well, I like to eat the asparagus with my fingers.”


Shelby moved the wine and a couple other things from the table on the patio to seats on the covered porch.  Gus came over with a couple plates of food and they sat next to each other and began to eat. They shared bites and little kisses while they ate.  Then Shelby touched Gus’ hand and pointed outside. A gentle rain had started. Gus pulled her into his arms and they sat on the porch seat and enjoyed the summer rain.  


Gus tilted Shelby’s head back and kissed her.  He then stood and offered his hand and she stood to join him. He took her in his arms and started singing in her ear as they started dancing slowly. “You are so beautiful, to me. You are so beautiful, to me can’t you see….” Shelby laid her head down and thought about the words, “Your everything I hoped for, everything I need…”


She so hoped he meant that.  She looked up into his eyes and Gus said, “Let’s go inside.  I thought we might as well take advantage of that great big tub my dads have.”  As they started for the door the sky opened up and it began to pour. Gus pulled her into his arms again and kissed her picking her off her feet and turning circles with her. He headed toward the door with her feet still dangling. As a low rumble of thunder came for the valley below.  She buried her face in his neck and shoulder.


“Let’s go take your mind off of that.” Together the strode into the house and toward the master bedroom.  When they got to the door Gus stopped her. “Humor me. Wait here until I come get you?” He kissed her forehead. “Please.”  


Shelby nodded.


Gus went in and shut the door.  He quickly lit the candles and then started the water in the bathtub and through in some rose petals.  Did girls like rose petals in their bath water? He had never done this before.


The rain outside was getting louder and when there was a crash of thunder Shelby started knocking loudly, “Gus!”


“Coming, Shelly.” Gus rushed to the door and opened it for her. She fell into his arms and then she looked around.


“Oh, Gus….” Her mouth found his while her hands went under his shirt and pulled it up.  They separated long enough to take it off. Her mouth came back to his and her hands slid across his bare chest.   “I don’t think I can wait until after midnight.” Her hands went to Gus’ fly and loosened it. He stepped out of his shorts, standing in his briefs.  


He reached up and put his hands on her shoulders.  He slid his hands down her arms taking the straps of the dress with them. When he realized she had no bra on his mouth started working its way down as the dress  fell to the ground. That was when he realized she had nothing on under the dress and his breath caught in his throat. “Um….bathtub….water….” he turned and rushed into the bathroom.  He had brought his phone in there and started some soft music.


Shelby walked in as he dropped his briefs. He was beautiful.  He stepped in the tub and sat down. Shelby flipped off the light switch before walking over. Gus offered his hand and she stepped into the tub.  As the lightning crossed the sky she dropped down between Gus’ legs and pressed her back against his chest. His arms encircled her offering comfort and when his mouth settled on her earlobe as his fingers found her nipples.  She sighed and forgot the storm.


“I can’t wait until midnight,” her back arched pressing her breasts into Gus’ hands.  He ran a tongue around her ear and she shivered. He then started kissing his way down her neck as his hands slid under the water. He began to stroke her inner thigh. Sometime a finger would glide over her clit causing her to shiver.  As he continued she began to shiver. Her voice came as a whisper, “Gussy, I need,” as his finger made contact with her clit again she let out a little cry. One of his hands turned her head so their lips met as he entered her with his fingers.  She cried out. “I haven’t….it’s been a week since…..Gus it feels so….”


“You can wait.  Just thing how it will feel when I sink deep…..”

“Shut up, Gus. You aren’t helping.” Gus held onto her tightly around her shoulders.  He kissed her softly on the head.


“You feel so good, Shelly. Are you ready to move this to the bedroom?”


Shelby flipped over and arching her back she slid up his body until her torso was pressed against his and their mouths came together.  “You know I wasn’t sure about this game when we started it but,” Shelby let one hand slide in between them and brushed his penis, “But now, I think I understand it.  We always knew we wanted each other but now we know why. Let’s go try out that huge bed.”


Shelby got her knees under her and Gus offered his hand as she stood.  Once she was stepped out Gus easily got to his feet and he stepped out.  Shelby had picked up a towel and began to use the heated fabric to dry his chest. Gus noticed how she tensed when the low rumble from outside was heard. Gus grabbed the other towel, wrapped it around her back and pulled her close.  “Shelly, I’m here for you. I will always be here to protect you.” As he lowered his head, her hands went into his thick dark hair. Their lips met and he felt her body relax. With an arm around her lower back he pressed her tightly against him. The intensity of his kiss increased.


Shelby was sure she was going to orgasm from his kiss alone.  She started moving the towel again to distract herself. He broke the kiss and also dried her off, neither saying a word.  When they were both dry Gus took the towel from her and dropped both of them over the edge of the tub and guided her to the edge of the king sized bed.  He started kissing her and as he did he laid her back on the bed.


“Shelby, I...I….need you. I need all of you.” Gus’ mouth claimed her and then began to wander down her body.  He laid her on her back and linked their fingers on either side of her head as his head traveled very slowly down her body.  His lips stopped at each nipple and taunted her until she began to whimper. As he continued lower he had to let go of her hands.   He licked from her navel stopping short of her clit driving her to madness.


Shelby’s fingers grabbed Gus’ dark curls and pulled him up to her mouth and as he moved up he took hold her knees and brought them up so he was nestled between them.  As his lips found hers again, he entered through her throbbing labia and found the hot center of her. Just entering her she cried out and orgasmed stronger than she had ever done before.  She met him stroke for stroke until he exploded with him. He was glad no one else was in the house. He was almost worried Jim and Mary could hear him. He began to pull out but she grabbed his hips.  


“Stay there.  I love the feel of you,” her hands came to his cheeks. “I love you, Gus. I can’t imagine ever doing this with anyone else.” He rolled, taking her with him so his weight was not on her and he held her close. She began kissing his chest and paying attention to his nipples.  As she did so she separated them. She turned him over and worked her way down his back and when she reached his cheeks her fingers slid between them, followed by her tongue. She began to stroke his perineum as her tongue probed his pouting bud. As he worked to turn over she allowed him to get to his side but then took him in her mouth and just like that he came again.  She eagerly drank from him.

 

An hour later, as Gus held a sleeping Shelby in his arms he kissed the top  of her had and mouthed the words, “I love you, Shelby Jones. I love you more than life itself.”