- Text Size +

Chapter 9



Dan had no idea if Gus could hear him but he talked so him.  “Gus, wake up. Come on, buddy. Now is not the time to sleep.”   


Shelby went into pure panic mode when she got the text, ‘Going in’.    She texted him back but got no response. She called Justin. “What is it, Shelby?”  Justin’s worried voice came through the phone.


“Oh god, Justin.  Something happened.  I know it did but I don’t know what.  Dan went in! That is all it said and now he isn’t answering.  What do I do? What do I do?”


Justin’s voice, although shaky was more calm, “Shelby, if Dan went in he will take care of this.  He will get back to us as soon as he can.”


“Justin, I can’t lose him.  Not this way. If he chooses Jamie I will have to let him go but I will never forget him.  I just don’t know what to do.”


“Oh, Shelby,  he is in love with you and I hope he realizes it before he does something reckless.”


“Daddy, are you coming to tuck me in?  My movie is over and I can’t sleep without a kiss.”  Brinn’s voice came over the phone.


“Shelby, Brinn stayed up late but I need to say good night to her.  Call me back in a bit or as soon as you know something,” and the line went dead.


All Shelby could do was wait and pace.  She started walking the courtyard. This couldn’t be happening. Soon she realized she was jogging the perimeter of the courtyard.   All she could think was, ‘Dan, call me.’


Dan had planned this out.  He knew it wasn’t smart going the main door so he entered through a backdoor.  He had gone through this step by step on a diagram many times. He had to stop to hear anything coming through the mic.  


“Grayson, wake up. It is no fun if you aren’t involved.”  Dan was sure Keegan was kissing Gus or doing worse.


He was then sure he heard Gus’ voice.  He softly said into Gus’ ear. “You are Grayson.  Respond to Grayson. I am on my way.”


Keegan began to talk, “Oh, Grayson, you are beautiful.  How old are you?”


Through his drugged fog, Gus was trying to focus. “I’m 18, almost 18.”  


“Good Boy,” Dan’s voice filled his head.


“Where am I? What happened?”  Gus asked Keegan.


“Well, Grayson, you must have drank a little too much.  I just thought you and I could have some fun back here in my room.” Keegan’s mouth came down on his while  Keegan’s hand traveled down what Gus realized was his naked body.


Gus felt repulsed but he had to hold it together.  Grayson, he was Grayson. “Um, Keegan, I don’t know.  What are you thinking?”


Dan almost cheered.  Gus was thinking the way he needed to.  Dan was moving through a labyrinth of tunnels in the basement.  He got to the door to enter the main building and it was locked! “Damn!”  He started working on the lock as he listened to Gus and Keegan and prayed the recording system was getting this.


“I can’t move, Keegan.  Why can’t I move?” Gus realized although his brain was functioning quite well he could barely move his arms and legs.  Whatever he had drank was affecting his movement.


“Don’t worry, I am sure it will come back soon.” Keegan’s hand had made its way down to Gus’ penis.  Keegan started out gentle but began to get a little more aggressive and Gus could feel his response but also felt some pain.


“Oh, please, Keegan, that hurts a little.”


“Well, let me make it feel better.”


Gus saw Keegan’s head travel down his body.  “No, please, Keegan. Kiss me! I would like you to kiss me.”


Keegan couldn’t resist that this young man was begging for a kiss. His hand stayed where it was but was much more gentle as his lips skimmed up Gus’ chest and onto his mouth.


Gus fought to concentrate.  Where the hell was Dan?


“You are so beautiful.  I could make your life amazing if you wanted it.  If you showed me you wanted it.”


Gus felt  Keegan’s hand slide between his legs.  God, no, he didn’t want any part of that man inside him.


Dan was getting frantic.  He had picked his way through two locks and was now in a lit hallway so he had to be careful not to be spotted.


Gus realized he was beginning to move his arms just a bit. Keegan noticed it, too.  “See? Soon you will be able to show me the many talents I am sure you hold.”


Gus had no idea where Dan was.  He started talking louder, hoping Dan was near.


“Wow, tell me what you might have to offer me? And what do you expect in return?”


Keegan smiled, “I can offer you a room in my apartment.  Food, drink, spending money….All you have to do is enjoy some play.”


“What kind of play?” Gus asked.


“I will show you.”  Keegan rolled Gus to his stomach. “This to start out with…”  Keegan’s large hand came down on Gus’ ass with more power than he could expect.


Gus cried out loudly as pain ran through him



Dan was sure he heard Gus cry out and was now sure he had the right door.  He would hire that young man if he ever wanted to get into this line of work. He began working on the lock.  If he had to he would go through the door.



Keegan began rubbing and then kissing Gus’ stinging ass.  “If you can learn to enjoy this,” He hit him even harder and this time Gus cried out even louder. Keegan said as his tongue began to trail down Gus’ crack,” he stopped just before penetration, “We could be beautiful…”


Dan came crashing through the door.  Dan pulled McCarty off Gus and threw him into a chair.  He wanted to check on Gus but right now he had to focus on Keegan.


“Well, well, well, Keegan McCarty.  It has been a long time since I’ve seen you in a place like this.  Obviously, I am far too old for your liking.” He pulled out a gun and trained it on Keegan as he backed up to the bed to check on Gus.  He saw bruises forming on Gus’ ass. The first thing he did was cover him up. “Can you move? Are you hurt? What did he do?”


With great effort, Gus rolled to his back and sat up. He cringed as pressure was put on his bruised backside.  “I’ll be fine as soon as this creep knows what we are here for. Can you grab my phone. I need to text….” Dan handed Gus his phone and Gus sent Shelby a message.  ‘I am ok let dad know’.


Dan took a step closer to Keegan.  “And here I thought you were with Brian Kinney now.  Word on the street is you have something very important hanging over his head. “


“Why does this concern you, Dan? I can’t see how you think you can get Kinney out of his mess. I was just having some fun with my young friend.”


“I have someone I would like to introduce you to.  Keegan McCarty, I would like you to meet Gus, Gus Kinney, and he has recorded every word you said, not to mention video taped part of it.  We have a trade for you. Well, actually if Gus wanted to press assault charges I wouldn’t blame him. What do you think, Gus? Do you want me to call the police…”

“Now wait a minute here,” Keegan sputtered, “This is entrapment.”


“We aren’t police.”


Gus slid to the edge of the bed and put on the glasses.  He slowly attempted to stand but his legs still wouldn’t support him.  “You will give me the DNA sample you have on my dad and any other papers that go with it.  If we don’t have that within 24 hours, all this video and audio tape will be sent to the police as well as every local TV station in New York City.”


Keegan wasn’t smiling anymore.  He looked quite concerned. Dan took over from Gus who was trying to get his legs to work. “I would say Gus has offered you a pretty good deal. Dan helped Gus get dressed, keeping one eye on McCarty.  “Are you able to walk, yet?” Dan asked as Gus tried his feet again.


“With a little support, I will make it.” Gus replied.


Dan pulled out a business card with his number on it.  He turned toward Keegan, “I expect a call by noon tomorrow. We will setup a spot to meet and we will take all you have on Brian and we will give you all the recordings from tonight.”  Dan put an arm around Gus’ waist. He turned and looked at Keegan, “I wish I could say it was a pleasure but….” Gus, with Dan’s support, walked out the door and out a nearby exit.


Once they were in the van, Gus called Justin. “Gus is that  you?”


“Ya, Dad, it’s me.  I am fine. Everything went fine.  Dan is setting up a time to meet for the trade tomorrow.”


“Are you alright?  What happened?”


“Dad, I know I need to tell you everything but right now, we are almost to the house.  I need to talk to Shelby. I will talk to you later. I am fine, Dad. I love you.” and he ended the call.


“I will call him and give him a few details when we get you home.”


“Dan, please, don’t give him details. Tell him you found me in a room. Tell him I was naked I don’t care but don’t tell him I was drugged or ….just don’t give him details.”  Gus pleaded with Dan as they pulled into the garage.


“I won’t lie to an old friend,  Gus, but if he asks specific questions, I will be as gentle as I can be.”


“Thanks, Dan,” Gus carefully stepped out of the van on still wobbly legs. He started toward the steps but Dan stopped him.


“Let’s take the elevator. It’s small and old but safe and you don’t seem that steady yet.”  After they were on the elevator Dan touched Gus’ shoulder. “Gus, are you sure you are Ok? From the bruises I saw, you took a couple vicious blows. Just because it was on your ass does not mean you couldn’t be hurt.”


“Well, there isn’t much to damage down there, well, I should say I know he didn’t damage the one thing he could have hurt there. It doesn’t get used as often as some but it still can give me pleasure.”


“But you’re with Shelby.  Has it been as long….”


As the elevator came to a halt, Gus said, “Don’t sell my girl short. She is beyond amazing in knowing what I need and when I need it.”


As the men stepped out into the courtyard a blur flew into Gus’ arms. Dan supported Gus, knowing he couldn’t keep his balance on his own, let alone with Shelby in his arms.  She was sobbing and talking but neither could understand her. After she had hugged him for some time, Dan helped separate her from him. “Shelby, Gus needs to sit down. He was drugged.  It is mostly worn off now but he is still unsteady.”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I didn’t think. Oh, Gus, my poor, poor Gussy.”  Dan and Shelby helped him walk to the cottage and he sat at the table on the patio.  Dan noticed the wince as Gus sat down.


“Gus, are you sure you don’t need to go to the hospital?”  Dan questioned.


“Shelby, I am really hungry.  Could you see what there is to eat?”


“Shelby, go to my place.  There are leftovers from dinner last night.  Just grab all those containers and bring them over here.  On second thought, I will go get the food. You sit next to Gus.  I am guessing you will do him far more good then I would right now.”


Shelby kissed Dan’s cheek.  “Thank you for bringing him home.  Oh, Justin, I need to tell….”


“We already talked to him.  You stay with Gus. He is still a little sleepy but once he gets some food into him he will be ready to talk.”  Dan strode off as Shelby held onto Gus.


Softly, Gus said, “Do I have to beg you for a kiss?” As their lips met, Gus could feel the tears running down her face.  


“I was so scared and I had to wait so long before hearing back and ….Oh, Gussy, I love you SO much.”


Gus’ head ended up on her shoulder and she stroked his cheek. She felt his body relax  and when Dan brought two plates of food over for them. “Thanks, Dan.”


“Shelby, let me know if you need anything this evening.” He glanced at Gus and saw he was still sleeping. “I think he may need to soak some sore muscles. Maybe after you eat you could use the hot tub.  I promise I will leave you alone unless you need some help, in other words swimsuits are not needed, but I am here if you need me. He may want to talk.”


“Dan,” Gus’ groggy voice interrupted.  “Shelby will be able to handle what I need.  Thanks, Dan, for everything tonight. I will talk, I promise.”


Dan went back to his cottage to talk to Justin while Gus sat up straighter and kissed Shelby, “Let’s eat.” Shelby noticed Gus cringe as he moved.


“You’ve been hurt.  What did he do to you?”


“Shelly, I promise I will tell you everything once we’ve eaten,” Gus reached for the fork but Shelby picked it up for him.  She stabbed some of the pasta and brought it to his mouth. He moved so he was more comfortable and allowed her to feed him. She took a bite now and then but focused on feeding him.  As the plate emptied, Gus’ energy kicked up. Shelby took a bowl of mousse in her hand. She put a mouthful of the chocolate silk into Gus’ mouth and Gus pulled her mouth to him. He share the sweet, creamy mouthful. Shelby’s pulse picked up.  She had been so worried. Gus stuck his finger in the bowl and brought it up to Shelby’s lips. She pulled his finger into her mouth and her tongue rolled around the tip and then she sucked off the remainder.


Shelby repeated it herself.  Gus’ mouth felt magical as he suckled on her finger.  His lips traveled up her arm and then nibbled on her lip. As her breath began to speed up, she said, “Are you feeling better?”


“I am, but Dan is right, I need to talk about tonight.  You need answers and I need to process.” He carefully stood up, testing his legs.  They seemed to be working better. “Can you go in and grab some towels for us and then we can….” She kissed him and was back in a flash.  They walked to the back corner of the courtyard and both stripped. As Gus walked up the steps Shelby saw angry bruises on his ass. No wonder he was having trouble sitting.


Gus sighed as he entered the water and Shelby followed quickly.  Gus let his body float, relaxing muscles the best he could. Shelby wrapped her arms under his so his head could rest on her shoulder.   He turned and kissed her jaw. “Thank you, Shelly. I….”


“Tell me what happened.” She said softly.  As Gus floated in the warm, bubbling water, he  talked and Shelby listened, holding her breath through parts of the story.  She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.


“When I woke up in the backroom, I couldn’t move my arms or legs although he wanted me to.  He obviously doesn’t like fucking unconscious teenagers. He prefers to see them react to the pain.”


“Gus, did he…”


“No, I kept distracting him enough that other than a few kisses and getting a little to handsy, he didn’t get far.”


“I saw the bruises, Gussy.  How did that happen?”


“He is into BDSM.  He came close to penetration a couple times and, I don’t know exactly what he was doing before I could move but I wouldn’t be surprised if my dick was bruised, too.”


“If he did any permanent damage I personally will kill him.” She softly laughed near his ear.


Gus flipped over in the water and kissed her deeply. “I love that sound.”


“What sound?”


“The sound of your laughter. The sound of true caring in your voice. I wish I could say what you need to hear.  I just can’t until...”


“That isn’t important tonight, Gussy.  You need to keep talking about this. I am here.  I will always be here.”


Gus moved against her and his fingers slipped into her. She held onto him tightly as she said softly, “I was so scared.  When Dan stopped texting and I knew you were in there. Oh, Gus,” His thumb found her clit and she cried out as he lowered his mouth down on hers.  He nestled up to her side and held onto her.


After a few minutes, Gus said, “I think I need to go to bed.  Whatever he gave me seems to be zapping my energy now.”


Together they walked back to the cottage with towels wrapped around them, carrying their clothes. Once they were in bed, Gus didn’t say a word.


Shelby laid her head on his shoulder.  “You are very quiet.”


“I guess,” his whole body began to shake, “it is just sinking in.  What could have happened. Dan didn’t come and didn’t come.” Shelby wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close.  


“We are safe here.  Dan has everything locked up.” Shelby’s hand trailed down Gus’ back but when her fingers moved down his ass, he jumped involuntarily and moved away a bit.  “I’m sorry, Gus, I didn’t…”


“Shelly, you didn’t do anything wrong.  I am just a little jumpy. He almost stuck his finger….I didn’t want him in me, not any part of him.”


Shelby stroked his temple, his cheek, his hair.  “Sleep my darling, Gus, just sleep.” Shelby felt his body relax and then he was asleep.  Tears flowed freely now as she thought of what might have happened tonight and then at the fear that she still might lose him but as long as he was safe, that was the most important.


Around 5:00 a.m. Shelby woke to Gus thrashing in the bed.  “No, Brody, I don’t want to, NO!”


“Gus, darling, I’m here.”


“I said NO, Brody!”


Shelby knew Gus wasn’t awake.  Who was Brody? Did Keegan ask him to call him that?”


Gus seemed to wake up but wasn’t really aware.


Shelby kissed him as she kept saying, “It’s me, Gus.  It’s Shelby. There is no Brody here. Just sleep, Gussy.”


He seemed to calm down and was soon again sleeping clinging to Shelby with his head resting between her breasts.


Shelby woke to her phone ringing on the nightstand and she picked it up quickly.  Sometime in his sleep Gus had curled up a couple inches away from her. She touched his unfamiliar honey color hair as she said, “Hello, Justin. Just a minute.”  Shelby noticed Gus hadn’t stirred so she went out into the hall. “I’m here. I didn’t want Gussy to wake up.”


“Is he alright, Shelby? Please, tell me he is….”


“Justin, I am sorry we didn’t call you last night.  Dan said he….”


“Yes, Dan called.  I just needed to talk to you or him.  Is he really fine?”


“I won’t lie.  He was shook up but I am going to let him tell you the details since he was there.  But once we were back here he told me all about it in the hot tub while he relaxed and then he fell asleep quickly.”


“Thank god for that. And he is still sleeping?  He was drugged, wasn’t he? Dan didn’t actually say it but he said enough.”


“Ya, but he came out of that quickly, well, the initial anyway.  He went to sleep a little shaky. Justin, does the name Brody mean anything to you?”


Justin was silent for a moment.  “Damn it! I didn’t think. I should have never had him do this.  Why didn’t I think about that?”


“Justin, who is Brody?”  Shelby was now very concerned.  “You obviously know who he is.”


“Shelby, I know he is very honest with you but I think it has to be his decision to tell you what he wants you to know.  I don’t think he was hiding anything from you. He just has buried it well and, damn it!, I should have thought about that.”


“Justin, no matter what it was, Gus would have insisted on doing this….”


“Shelly, where are you?”  Gus’ muffled voice came from the bedroom.


“Coming, Gussy,” Shelby said louder.  “Justin, I need to…”


“Take care of my son, Shelby.  Have him call me soon. And, Shelby, tell him I love him, and I love you, too.”


“I love you, too, Justin.  I will have him call you soon.  Be patient though. He will probably need to wake up a bit before he faces that again.”


“Shelby, he needs you right now far more than he needs to rehash last night.  I will be here when he is ready to call.”


Shelby turned the phone off and entered the room. The man in the bed looked very young.  The makeover really did make him look underage and right now he looked like a little boy lost in his own thoughts.  “Hey, Gussy, your dad called. He knows you are just waking up but wants to talk to you sometime this morning.”


Gus held out a hand and she joined him. He wrapped his long arms around her and pulled her in close. He rolled over pinning her to the mattress.  He took her hands and pinned them above her head with one hand.  “I need to be in charge, Shelly.” With that he drove into her. Being unprepared for the welcome assault, Shelby cried out. Gus’ mouth crushed hers and then slowly he worked his way down to her neck where his teeth grazed her neck as he began to move faster. She cried out as Gus came at the same moment. He let go of her hands and her arms went around his neck.  She held on tightly until her breathing slowed down.


Gus rolled over taking Shelby with him. She was now sitting astride Gus and began to move as she felt him growing inside her.  Gus felt her contract around him. She leaned forward and Gus now had leverage to drive into her. Gus cried out in what sounded like pain. Shelby knew instantly.  She rolled with him so they lay side by side as he continued moving without moving his bruised muscles. This time they sweetly kissed as they came off the peak.


“Gus, who is Brody?”


“How do you know about Brody?”


“Last night, well really early this morning, you started shouting to someone named Brody and told him to stop.”


“Shelby, I’m sorry I never told you about him but I haven’t thought of him in years.  Brody was my first guitar teacher. I think I was 13. Well, he taught me the pleasure of giving a blow job and getting one but one night…..Shelby, can I tell you the details another time.  I really don’t want to think about it right now.”


“Ok, Gus, but I think I need to know…”


Gus kissed her and pulled her close, “I promise.  I will tell you everything soon.”



By the time Gus called Justin, Justin was going a little crazy.  He just needed to hear his son’s voice. “Hey, Dad, really I am fine. Dan and Shelby took good care of me once we got home.”


“Dan said there was some delay on his part due to locked doors so you were with that animal longer than expected.”


“Dad, he was so interested in having me awake for what he wanted to do, I am sure nothing happened I don’t remember and I really was never was totally out of it.  Dan’s voice was always in my ear.”


“Dan said you caught on really quick and distracted him when things could have gone wrong.”


“I tried, and Shelby has definitely helped me forget those vile lips on mine.” Gus kissed her temple as she still dozed next to him after the strenuous activity a few minutes ago.  “She is really amazing.”


“I agree with you.  When are you coming back?”


“Hopefully on the early flight tomorrow morning.  Dan is supposed to let us know when he has made the transfer of files with McCarty and as soon as I know that is done, we can leave.  I really like this little cottage. I can imagine you and Pops here, both so young. I am also learning things I didn’t know from Dan.  Why didn’t you ever tell me about Pops fall? It explains a couple of the scars he has and how he was blind for a while.”


“Oh, Gus, that was a really rough time for us.  You did visit a couple times but you were young and when he was hurt the worst, he couldn’t deal with you visiting.  Mentally it took too much out of him.”


“I can understand that.  I just wish I could talk to him about it. Well, I guess I could.  He knows Shelly and I hooked up with Dan this week while we visited, New York.”


“Gus, I feel like you and Dan are holding stuff back. Please, did he hurt you?”


“Dad, nothing worse than you probably enjoyed with Pops.”


“HE HIT YOU? I am going to kill him!”


“Dad, we knew that was a possibility and it is nothing that won’t go away in a couple days. Seriously, it just gives Shelby a reason to rub my ass a little more which I can promise you, I don’t mind.”


Justin laughed softly, “Obviously, he didn’t break your sex drive. I love you, son.  I can’t wait to have you back here under my roof.”


“Dad, when will Pops be back under your roof? And more importantly in your bed.”


Justin was taken aback a little.  His son was a grown man and obviously knew how his dads’ relationship worked. “Gus, you know I need him but I know we have a lot to work out.  By the way, did Shelby tell you about your dream?”


“She mentioned it,” he responded a little too quickly.


“I am so sorry, Gus.  That never crossed my mind.  I would have never let you do this if….”


“Dad, you didn’t let me.  I insisted.”


“Did you tell Shelby about it?” Justin questioned gently.


“I gave her a very basic response with a promise to tell her everything later.  And I will. I just didn’t want to…”


“To relive all that today?”


“Exactly.”  Gus sighed as Shelby’s hand roamed down his body.   “Um, Dad, Shelby is waking up and well, let’s just say she is waking up something else right now.”


Justin had to laugh, “Call me or make sure Dan does when things are settled.  I love you two.”


“We love you too, ….oh my…. Talk to you soon, Dad.” And as he groaned loudly the line went dead.


Justin was so glad Gus had Shelby by his side, or from the sound of the conversation Shelby was below his waist. Either way, she was helping him through this and he would have Becca talk to him if he felt Gus needed it.  He wouldn’t feel comfortable until he could hug his son. He almost felt guilty that Brian didn’t know Gus had been in danger. Or was he angry that Gus was put into danger because of him. Was Brian really worth this? It wasn’t the first time risks were taken because of Brian’s stupidity.  Justin wasn’t talking about the actual party that started all this but Brian’s attempt to hide it. He knew Brian always meant to save them from the situation but how often had he made it more difficult. As Justin thought of Brian, his heart began to hurt for Brian’s touch. No matter how frustrating that man was, he felt dead inside without him.  


Justin was sitting at the office desk and felt small arms circle his neck.  “I love you, Daddy. Is Dad making you sad? I can tell something is going on.  Were you talking to Gus?”


Justin slowly turned the chair and pulled Brinn onto his lap.  He just held her for a few minutes and she seemed to know he needed that as she hugged him back.  “I’m sorry Brinny. I know I have been distracted the last couple days. I think Gus and Shelby will be back tomorrow.”


“Oh good, I miss them so much.  I hope they get married because Shelby has to be my big sister.


“Well, Sweetheart, it is up to them if they stay together but I think Shelby will always be your sister or at least your friend.  She isn’t going anywhere. She loves Gus but she loves all of us.”


“I’m glad because I love her, too. You know I love you guys but sometimes a girl just needs a woman to talk to,”  Brinn sighed heavily.


Justin pulled his daughter tightly to him and just laughed.  “Oh, Brinn, what would I do without you in my life. I do think your dad will be back in the house soon but it might take a little bit of time for everything to get back to normal.”


“Dad must have messed up really bad.”


“Well, Sweetie, he did, but that doesn’t mean I will ever stop loving him just like you.  You could never do anything that would stop my love for you.”


“That’s so good because I will always need my daddy!”


Brinn ran to put on her swimsuit and Justin promised to meet her out at the pool in a few minutes.  


As he pulled a pair of swim trunks out of a linen closet his phone rang.  “Hey, Dan, what do you know?”


“I know you have one of the most beautiful son’s I have ever seen.”


“Well, I could have told you that long ago but I am hoping you are calling about something else.”


“I just received a delivery receipt  for the DNA report. In other words Brian should have had the report delivered about five minutes ago.  You should expect a call or visit from him soon.”


“Thanks for the warning.  I think I should send Brinn to one of her cousin’s for the night then.  It could get a little loud here. Thanks, Dan. Hey, when all this is smoothed over come and visit us, Ok?  I am sure Brian would like to see you.”


“I will do that, Sunshine.  Does Bri still call you that?”


Justin’s voice was a bit misty in  his response. “Ya, it’s been a while.”


“Make him beg and make him pleasure you in anyway you can think of.”


Justin laughed, “Thanks, Dan, I’ll do that.”  He pulled on the trunks and went to find Brinn.   He left his phone near the pool and he heard it buzzing over and over with messages coming in.  After spending an hour with Brinn, Justin asked Brinn a question, “Brinny, would you mind staying overnight at one of your cousin’s or maybe Grandma’s house tonight?”


Nothing got past her.  “Is Dad coming home?”


“I think so and we need a little Dad time.  We have lots to talk over and you don’t need to be here for that.”


“I haven’t seen Grandma Jenn for a long time.  Do you think she would let me stay a couple nights?  I can help her at the realty office.”


“You stay in the shallow end while I call her, Ok?”  Justin hit his mom’s number.


“Justin, I was just thinking about you.  It has been too long since I saw you and those beautiful grandchildren of mine.”


“Well, Gus is in New York City with Shelby but Brinn was just wondering if she could spend a couple nights at her grandma’s.”


“Let me check my calendar a minute.”  Justin could hear Jenn checking something on her phone. “How about I swing past your place and pick her up about 6:00 tonight and she can stay until Friday.  Would you be able to have dinner with me that night?”


“If you don’t mind coming back out here we can grill.  You could hold one of those beautiful twins again. I know they aren’t your grandchildren but holding a baby…”


“Has magic powers.  I will get back to you after talking to Tuck about plans for Friday.  I will see you at 6:00.”


Now Justin looked at all the pleading messages on  his phone. He knew Brian would not just show up at the house but each of the 10 messages Brian had sent sounded more desperate.  Justin poured himself a big dose of courage and swallowed the amber liquid. He then texted Brian, ‘ Be here at 7:00. He wasn’t sure why but after telling Brinn to pack for 3 days with her grandma, Justin went to his bedroom and found a large plug that had a random massage feature.  It took a little effort to work it in and then the vibrating started. He had forgotten how this one hit his prostate and he almost lost control within minutes but after some deep breaths he got himself under control.


After checking over Brinn’s clothes, which of course she had remembered everything, they went to wait for Jennifer.  “Daddy,” Brinn said softly.


“Yes, Brinny?”  


“Please let Dad come back.  Please stop being mad at him.  I don’t know what he did but your love is bigger than anything he could have done.


“Oh, Sweetie.  You really don’t need to worry about your dads.”  Sitting down sent a shockwave through him and decided he better not pull Brinn on his lap or she would feel it.  “I hope your dad and I can be grownups.” He heard a car drive up. “You behave for your grandma.”


Justin opened the front door for his mom.  He kissed her but she could see his worry. “Justin, are you and Brian…?”


“We just need a little time alone to work some things out.”


“Daddy, I will wait in Grandma’s car so you can talk.  I love you, Daddy.” Justin squatted down to kiss Brinn and felt a jolt run through him.


“I love you, too, my love.”


“Remember, you love my dad and I love both of you.” Brinn strode out the door.


“Justin, what is going on?”


“Brian and I haven’t been living together for the last month.  You don’t need details, Mom, but I hope by Friday, we will have things worked out.  Thanks, Mom, she really did want to spend some time with you. Soon we will be back on the West Coast and my baby will start high school level classes.  Mom, am I doing a good job with her?”


“Oh, Justin,” Jennifer hugged her son.  “You are an amazing parent, but don’t forget I’m your mom, and if you need me…” Justin held onto his mom for a couple minutes.  “I love you, Mom.”


“I love you, Justin.”  And Jennifer headed to her car.  Justin blew a kiss to Brinn as the car moved down the driveway.


Justin heard his phone ring and he knew it was Gus.  “Hey, Gus, do you arrive tomorrow morning?”


“Ya, it will probably be noon before we get back to the house.”


“Gus, I need you and Shelby to stay at the loft. Brian and I are going  to have it out.”


“That’s fine, Dad, but we are going to need to come by and pick up some clothes.  We only took a few basics.”


“Ok, text me when you are close tomorrow. We will go to neutral corners.”


“Good luck, Dad.” Gus ended the call.



Justin paced and drank and then, drank and paced.  His entire body was on edge and right now the first person that touched him would probably lose a valuable body part.  Or get fucked for…..


The garage door went up and then back down. Brian entered from the garage.  “Honey, I’m home?” Brian said tentatively as he walked in. Justin looked Brian in the eye, picked up the bottle of Devil’s Cut and took a large draw from it.


Brian walked toward Justin but Justin spoke up, “Don’t even come near me.” Justin could swear that vibrator just went to a whole new level but he knew it was just seeing Brian in their house. The need was great.  He wasn’t sure if it was the need to love or the need to kill however.


“Oh, Sunshine, it’s over.  I have the report. Keegan no longer has anything to hold over my head. Justin, we can be seen together.  We can live together. God, I can make love to you. I want to make love to you,” Brian kept getting a bit closer and a bit closer. As he touched Justin’s arm, Justin slapped it away.  


“You have no right to touch me.  Brian, how many times am I supposed to take you back after you leave me out of a major decision.  We are partners, or we are supposed to be. But no, you have to make major family decision without the family.”


“Justin I did it for…”


“So help me if you say you did it for me or for our family,” Justin shouted.  He stormed away, grabbing the bottle as he walked past it. He went up to their room and locked the door behind him.  He glanced at the door adjoining the old nursery with the bedroom and hoped Brian thought of it. Justin started undressing.  He needed Brian inside him. He needed their shared energy to get through this battle.


As Justin stepped into the shower he heard the doorknob rattle and then stop.    The water pounded down on him. He whole body was trembling now. Some of it was from anger.  Some of it was from need. And some of it was because he had been dealing with this vibrator for hours but it had helped him focus and distract him at the same time.  He knew he was drunk, drunk enough to forget that Brian would be trying to get in. With his head on the glass wall he didn’t hear Brian until his arm was around Justin’s waist.  Justin tried to pull away in surprise but Brian didn’t let him go. He wrapped an arm around Justin’s shoulder and pulled him tightly against his chest. Brian’s mouth came to his ear.  “Please, Sunshine, darling, I love you.”

Brian felt Justin’s body vibrating and he pressed his pelvis into Justin’s ass pushing the plug in far enough to make Justin cry out.  “What do you want, Justin? What can I do for you?”


“Fuck me hard and fast.  NOW!”


“Sunshine I….”


“Shut up and fuck me. That’s all Brian Kinney does, isn’t it? Fuck people?”


Justin glanced back at Brian and wondered if he had gone to far.  Brian looked as if he had physically been hit. Justin leaned back and took one of Brian’s hands.  He guided it to the plug. Softly, but with an edge to his voice, Justin growled, “Fuck me, NOW.”


Brian entered him without another word. He tried to focus.  Justin’s words had nearly killed him. The anger he felt for himself now came out as he slammed into Justin over and over.  Justin cried out as Brian used all his might to thrust into him. Justin reached back and put an arm around Brian’s neck. “Is that all you have?”


With that comment Brian crushed Justin against the glass wall and both of them cried out.  They both stood that way, joined for a few seconds. Justin couldn’t believe he had put Gus at such  risk. Could he ever forgive himself? He then felt Brian move inside him and he knew they were both where they belonged.  Oh, he was still going to make Brian work but they had to patch this up if they both could feel alive.


Brian was numb and very much revived all at the same time.  Justin was right, he was an ass but just feeling Justin around him, he felt really alive for the first time in weeks.


As Brian moved back just a  fraction of an inch Justin shoved against him, making enough space that Justin could then step away from him.


“What are you still doing here? You did what you needed to.  Now, don’t touch me.” Justin couldn’t look at Brian’s face. The pain was so great etched into his eyes that Justin knew he couldn’t deal with that. His heart ached for him even though he was the one causing the  pain.


Justin finished rinsing off quickly and walked past him.  He pulled on a robe and left the bedroom.


Brian watched Justin leave.  He was such a screw up. He expected this.  He really had but there was something else. It was almost like there was another level of emotions there.  He had to admit, now that Brinn was older, it was harder on her making it hard on Justin. Gus had lived through his bullshit so many times it probably didn’t have much of an effect on him, at least since he knew the whole story.  That reminded him. Gus had taken Shelby to New York for a couple of days. He expected that to be over soon. Jamie was back and he knew the attraction they had to each other.


Brian put on a robe and went down to the kitchen, expecting to find Justin there.  He saw Justin sitting on the patio, glass in one hand, bottle in the other. “Justin, what are you doing?” Brian said softly as he sat down in a chair near to him.


“I’m having a drink with dinner.  Oh, I guess I am having a drink for dinner.”


“Sunshine, I get it.  I screwed up. I should have told you from the beginning. I understand that. What do I need to do to make this right?”


“I really don’t know anymore, Baby.  As much as I can’t breathe without you, I am not sure my heart can take this anymore.  I can’t listen to Brinn cry herself to sleep or watch Gus risk…..” This just can’t happen again.” He emptied his glass and filled it again.


Brian took the bottle out of his hand, “What did Gus risk? Is there something wrong…”


“No, you asshole.  I just mean he found out and then felt like he had to lie to me,” Justin recovered but he knew his brain was getting too foggy.  He just wanted to spend the night in bed, in Brian’s arms but he just couldn’t do that. Brian had to understand he couldn’t just be beautiful and make everything right.  “So why did the charade end early? Keegan find someone else?” Damn, Justin, shut up, he said to himself.


“I really don’t know.  He just had a messenger deliver the report and sample and said he had met his goal.” Brian dropped out of the chair and was on his knees in front of Justin.  “Sunshine, please.” He spread the robe and brought his head down to Justin’s cock. He slowly took Justin’s manhood all the way into his mouth. Justin felt Brian’s throat close around him.  Brian moved in and out until Justin grabbed Brian’s head and emptied himself deep into Brian’s throat. He tried to hug Justin pushed him away as Justin reached for the bottle and took another big swig.


“Come here, Sunshine.  It is time for you to go to bed,” Brian attempted to get him to stand up.


“I’mmm not  goin’ to bed wiff you. I don’ care if you give da best head...” Justin’s speech was slurred.


“I just want to get you in the bed.  You are too drunk to even think about making love with you.”


“No,” Justin said as Brian picked him up and put him over his shoulder.  Brian was fairly sure Justin didn’t weigh more than he did 15 years ago but he definitely wasn’t in the shape he was in 15 years ago.  In fact, while carrying him he could tell he had lost more weight, which he didn’t need. That was his fault. Why didn’t he ever learn!  Justin would stick with him and would have helped work something out. He had always wondered if Justin hadn’t helped a time or two before to get him out of trouble.  Well, since Justin hadn’t left Pittsburgh he couldn’t be involved this time.


By the time he managed to haul Justin up the steps Brian’s back ached.  God, he was getting old. He dropped Justin on the bed and took off his robe.  He put a waste basket next to the bed expecting Justin would need that before long and he removed his own robe and put on some briefs.  Brian wasn’t leaving him alone, knowing the condition he was in and he was right. Within half an hour, Justin was hanging over the edge of the bed retching into the wastebasket.  Brian went to the bathroom and got a cool washcloth. Justin laid back down and Brian wiped his mouth and made him sit up and drink some water.


“Leave me the hell alone.  Get out of my bed.”


“Calm down tough guy. I am just hear to make sure you don’t choke on your own vomit.” Brian had Justin turn on his side and slid up against him.


Justin sputtered inarticulately.  “Don’t flatter yourself, Sunshine.  Now you can’t roll backward and I might be able to get some sleep.”  After Justin threw up a couple more times he settled against Brian who wrapped an arm around his waist.  He snuggled his nose into Justin’s neck and, although he smelled vomit he smelled Justin. That sweet smell he could never get enough of and after kissing him he said, “I am so sorry, Sunshine.  I love you.so much.” As he closed any gap between Justin and him he felt a twinge that meant tomorrow was going to be hell in more than one way.”


As the sun rose, Justin’s body betrayed him and he had turned into Brian’s arms. When he  woke up his head was resting on Brian’s chest and it was all he could do not to kiss him, although from the taste in  his mouth that might be the best revenge ever. He had to piss so he slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom, grabbing the open bottle of water next to the bed. After emptying his bladder, he took something for the headache and drank the rest of the bottle of water.  Opening another bottle he drank some more water and watched Brian sleep. Had he made him suffer enough. He wanted to be with him so badly. Just watching him sleep made his cock react but more importantly his heart skipped a beat. Just then his phone beeped and he saw a text from Gus.  They would be at the house in about 1 hours.


Thinking about his son was all it took to make him angry again.  Because Brian had decided he had to do it all himself, Gus had been in real danger. And why was Brian still sleeping. He wasn’t the one with a massive hangover.  Justin stalked out of the room to get some coffee. He really wanted to talk to someone but had no idea who to call. He refused to pull Gus into this and he really didn’t want John or Peter to know what happened.  Justin sucked down the first cup of coffee and then started a second.


Justin’s phone vibrated and it was from Brian. ‘Please come up here. I need you’


Justin responded, ‘Not likely you asshole.’


Brian responded, ‘Sunshine, really, I need you.  I can’t move.’


This time Justin just yelled, “Fuck off!” Just as the words left his mouth the door opened and there stood Gus and Shelby.  Their eyes were big as saucers.


Justin rushed over and just held onto Gus for a moment.  “Thank god, you are OK.” He put a hand on either side of Gus’ face and kissed him. He then hugged him tight.   Next he gave Shelby a hug and kissed her cheek.


“Justin, I’m serious!”  Brian’s voice came down from upstairs.


“I’m find, Dad.  Is everything alright with the two of you?”


“I think I better go check on him. I was making him suffer,” Justin smiled a little and winked at them. But he keeps whining and it sounds like he really does need something.  I will talk to you later. You have keys to the loft, right?”


Gus nodded.  


Justin continued, “It should be all cleaned and ready for you.  The fridge should be stocked or eat out. You have a card.”


Gus pulled out his phone.  Looked at a message and turned to Justin.  “Do you think we can come back tomorrow? Jamie is ….”


Shelby spoke up, “I can stay at the Inn if you need the loft.”


“Justin, PLEASE….  If you don’t come help me I am going to piss all over this bed!”


Justin had a flash of concern but also annoyance.  “I have to go. Just let me know who’s where.” And Justin was up the stairs.


Gus looked at Shelby and smirked a bit.  “Trust me, we will want to get out of here as fast as we can.  I am not sure what will come next but I can promise it is going to be loud.  They are either going to beat each other or we will hear them make love all through the house.  They actually might make love all over the house which isn’t a bad idea.” He kissed her. “Let’s grab what we need and go to the loft.  That bed has to be inspiring, and I can only imagine what toys are in that bedroom.” They both laughed as they headed to their room.


Justin walked into the bedroom and found Brian crawling on the floor. “What the hell?”  slipped out of Justin’s mouth. He rushed over and helped Brian to his feet. Brian couldn’t stand straight but with Justin’s help he walked to the bathroom.  Brian used Justin to balance as he relieved himself. Neither said anything until Brian was back in bed.


Justin softly said, “I’m sorry.  I didn’t know….”


“I carried you upstairs last night and you haven’t gained an ounce in 20 years but I  am definitely not in the same shape I was in.”


“Oh, Baby, you should have made me walk.  Your back has had 20 more years of use since you used to carry me once in a while.”


“I’ll be fine, it’s just a strained muscle. If I can get downstairs to the hot tub….”


“Turn over,” Justin helped Brian flip  and then in one quick jerk pulled Brian’s shorts off.


“Sure, now that I’m incapacitated, you tear my clothes off.” Brian chuckled a bit, not sure if he was pushing it too far, too fast.”  


Justin grabbed some oil  and after taking off his own briefs and straddled Brian.  He poured oil into his hand and rubbed them together. He started at Brian’s shoulders.  He began working every small muscle. He was in no hurry. He added more oil from time to time and kept working every square inch until the muscle seemed looser.  When Justin got down to the middle of Brian’s back the tightness increased. Justin now started working from the lowest spot of Brian’s spine. Using oil and the flat of his palms he ran up on either side of the spine.  He pressed as hard as he could and although Brian cried out, Justin kept going. He felt things pop and after making it to the shoulder blades he started again, about an inch lower that the first time. He worked the top of Brian’s ass cheeks and when Brian moaned this time there was a bit of pleasure in the sound.  After a full hour of the massage, Justin no longer found knots. Not a word had been said the entire time. By now, Justin was at full alert and there was no doubt Brian had felt it as he had moved forward and back on Brian’s body.


Justin laid his body on top of Brian’s both men sighed at the same time. Justin whispered.  “Stay here while I get the tub filling.” Once the water was on as hot as he dared, Justin went back to the bed. He sat on the edge and gave Brian direction. “Roll toward me.”  Brian slowly turned over. “Now move your feet toward the edge and when I take your hands I will pull you up to a sitting position.” In one fluid motion Brian was now sitting on the edge.  


“Justin?”


“Yes?”


“I am so sorry, Sunshine. I know I screwed up. I should have talked to you. Justin, I really did want what was best for everyone.  I don’t know why I can’t ever think straight. When it comes to the people I love I just want to protect but then I…”


Justin grabbed his hands and then Brian was on his feet.  “Hey, my back feels so much better.” Tentatively he put his arms around Justin and Justin stepped in close.  His erection slid between Brian’s legs and tapped on Brian’s scrotum. Brian caught his breath as they kissed long and hard.


Justin pulled away, “Tub, overflow…..” Justin’s mind was swirling.  He hoped Brian’s back was better because he wanted to be fucked harder and longer than ever before.


Justin helped Brian balance as he stepped into the tub and after he sat down.  Justin didn’t join him. He went around and massaged Brian’s shoulders again. Justin worked his thumbs up the back of Brian’s neck and then started kissing the same trail.  Brian sighed loudly.


“Why don’t I go get you something to eat.  You haven’t eaten yet this morning.”


“You have all I want to eat, Justin. Come join me.”


Justin didn’t need much coaxing. He sat on the edge of the tub and Brian leaned forward and took him in his mouth.  As he did so, Justin leaned forward and began rubbing Brian’s shoulders. Soon Justin couldn’t concentrate and arched backward as Brian sucked him off.  Justin cried out.


As he regained control Justin slid into the water and then got on his knees and laid over the side of the tub.  “Baby, please…” Brian got on his knees behind Justin and, putting his hands on Justin’s hips, he drove in. Justin straightened up and pressed himself against Brian as Brian moved in and out of him, “I don’t know if I can do this again, Baby.  I can’t go without you but I can’t play games…..oh, GOD…” Justin took a sharp breath in. “I need you always. I need you forever. I love our children but they will……” Justin reached back and put his arm around Brian’s neck. He cried out as Brian filled him. They both were completely still for a moment.  “Baby, our children will leave. Hell, Gus can take care of us better than we can take care of him. I want you with me when they are grown and bringing grandbabies home to see us. And I hope you can be with me, but I can’t do this ever again. Don’t make me decide, Brian. Don’t make me ever have to leave you.” Tears began to flow as Justin realized he just couldn’t be angry anymore.  “How is your back feeling, Baby?”


“You made it feel so much better, Sunshine.  I know I can’t live without you, either.”


“Well, let’s go get some food and then, spend the rest of the day in bed. We have lost time to make up for and I for one, want to screw your brains out very soon, but first you need food.”


Pulling on robes, Justin pulled leftovers out of the fridge and they both ate but before the plates were empty, Justin’s hand was in Brian’s lap.  Fingers, chilled by a glass of orange juice, wrapped around Brian’s penis. Brian shivered but it didn’t take long for him to heat up. He was rock hard and Justin stood, pulled Brian away from the table, and this time feasted on him. After licking from the base to the tip, he smiled up at Brian, “Please finish eating.  I know I plan to.” Brian ate about two more bites before he could not ignore Justin on his knees. Justin licked, sucked and nibbled and as Brian had to give in Justin sighed. He had missed all the tastes and smells of Brian. Justin slid up and kissed Brian. “Now that is what I call a dessert. But I am not done with you.” In a very demanding voice he said, “Get on your feet and bend over.”  


Brian only hesitated for a moment.  He knew this would probably be painful but he deserved whatever Justin gave him.  He stood and bent over putting his hands on the arm of the chair he had left. Justin repositioned himself and the first thing Brian felt was Justin’s tongue.  It nearly brought him to tears at how gentle Justin was being but soon Justin replaced his fingers where his tongue had been. The gentleness was leaving and need was taking over. After spending time on Brian’s prostate his hand was gone and Justin had entered him.  Without any lube he knew there would be pain but the pleasure of having Justin deep inside him was well worth any discomfort. Brian wasn’t sure what overtook him but by the time Justin had finished tears streamed down his face. Brian sat in his chair again and Justin noticed his face, “Oh, Baby, did I hurt you?  Is it your back? I knew I should have used lube….”

Brian pulled Justin into his lap.  “I realized how much I had missed you to my very core.  Why am I such an idiot? I should know I can’t keep anything from you and why would I? You are my other half.”


Justin gently took his face in his hands, “That is all I ever want, is for you to know I am always with you.”  As Justin wiped away Brian’s tears he lowered his mouth to Brian’s and all was forgiven.



Shelby and Gus had barely gotten into the loft when Gus’ phone began to sound over and over.  Shelby didn’t have to be told it was Jamie. After Gus left for a private conversation, Shelby texted Becca and made sure she could stay with them for a day or two.  When Gus came back into the bedroom, Shelby stood there with her bag in her hand.


“Shelly, you can set your bag down.”


“I’m not staying, Gussy.” She stepped close and kissed him.  “I am going to go stay with Becca and Peter for a couple days. You will need space with Jamie. Figure out what you want, Gus.  I will be waiting for your decision.”

 

“Shelly, please…..” but as she walked out the door, Gus knew she was right.  He needed to make a choice. He couldn’t expect either of them to wait too long.