- Text Size +

Chapter 3


Justin woke up to the hum of the plane and found Brian’s head in his lap. No he wasn’t giving him a blowjob he was sound asleep. Justin ran his hand through Brian’s hair several times, feeling the texture of the silky strands. Just as he was wondering if they had time for a quick love session he heard the flaps on the wings and the seatbelt sign came on.


“Baby, time to sit up and put on your seatbelt.” Brian’s head turned and he buried his face deep into Justin’s crotch. “We don’t have time.  You need to put on your seatbelt.”


Brian sat up and kissed Justin as he tied his seatbelt.  “By the way,” Brian looked at Justin, “you are an asshole.”


“Considering how often you have used it, that shouldn’t be a surprise.”  


“I said you are one not that you have one, although I am so very glad you do.”


“So what makes me an asshole?”


“You had already fallen asleep when it hit me.  Jake and Heath. You are really lucky I didn’t catch that the night I had my panic attack.  I would probably have never let go of you. Brokeback Mountain, and poor Mr. Ledger is no longer with us.  Please don’t use those names again. I never want to associate you with someone who is no longer with us.” Brian almost viciously pulled Justin’s head to his and bruised Justin’s lips.


Justin noted the light tone of Brian’s voice but felt his true feeling in the kiss. He brought his hand to Brian’s cheek and ever so softly said, “I’m sorry, Baby,” and the kiss went to such tenderness that Brian brushed away the tear that escaped Justin’s eye.  “I love you, darling.” The wheels of the plane touched down and they were almost home.


It was very late, when a car dropped them off  at the vineyard. They entered the house quietly and went to look in on Brinn first.  There lay Brinn in Gus’ arms. Justin pulled Brian back into the hall.


“Do you mind if I…”


“Go ahead,  sleep with Brinn.” Brian kissed him. “Gus can join me if he wishes but I am almost betting he may have someplace he would rather be.”


“I wonder if he knows where he wants to be.  I think we have to make sure we are here for him, well, maybe I should say for Brinn.  He has had too much responsibility for too long.” Justin kissed Brian. “Our young man needs to be allowed to live his own life. Maybe we should prompt him to go out and do more away from us. He spends far too much time with his family.”


“He starts classes after the first of the year.  Hopefully, he will make some friends his own age but right now let’s get our daughter and bring her to bed with us we both need some snuggle time with her.”


Brian picked up Brinn who, once she saw her dad she wrapped her arms around his neck, laid down her head, and went back to sleep.  Justin bent over and kissed Gus on the cheek. “We’re home, Gussy. You are off sister duty. I am sure you can find someone place else you’d like to sleep.” Justin followed Brian out.  Brian laid Brinn down and laid down next to her.


As Justin got into bed the door softly opened, Gus walked in, “Did you forget to tell me something?” Justin asked as Gus walked toward them.


“No, just wondered if there was room for me in there, too?” Justin pulled the blanket back and Gus got in next to Justin.  Gus draped his arm over Justin who put his hand over Gus’.


“Love you, Gus.”


“I love both of you, too.”



Brian and Justin had a wonderful holiday season with their friends and family.  Gus had thankfully gotten the second cottage completed so this time this time Peter and Becca could stay there comfortably.  Both Shelby and Lucky went home to family so there was room for family. John and Tony flew out with the kids and Claire also joined them.  Gus bunked out in Justin’s studio. Brinn was so excited to see Matti. He was now six and little Jonna was nearly a year and starting to walk.  


By New Year’s Eve Tony and John were back at the inn to help with guests but Becca and Peter stayed for a couple extra days as Michael and Ben visited JR.   It was nice seeing Michael and JR getting along. Michael seemed to be glad that his grandchildren would be nearby and Becca and Peter were happy to share. Since Becca had no family these babies could use a couple grandpas in the area.


When it was time for the regular schedules to begin, Shelby resumed teaching Brinn but Lucky was no longer needed daily.  He came up on weekends to do a weekly workout with Brinn and to check on JR, but mainly he came to spend time with Gus. Things didn’t get easier between Gus, Shelby, and Lucky.  Shelby fell deeper in love with Gus almost daily. Gus visited her a couple times a week and his fun loving nature and gentleness had now embedded themselves in her heart.


Lucky loved Gus, too, but only spending weekends with him meant he had to entertain himself during the week.  He had found a couple of playmates in town to distract him but they were not Gus.


Gus started classes and loved them.  His first project was going to come up with plans to expand the cottages one for Peter’s family and one for John’s. Gus knew he had found his career.  He had also been spending more time working on his music. Shelby could listen to him all day. And there were evenings when that is what they did.

February meant Brian, Justin and Brinn were going on vacation.  Brinn was going to be spoiled by her Grandma Jenn while Brian and Justin went to Ibiza for a week of just the two of them.  JR spent the week in town at a retreat for teen moms. That left Gus and Shelby alone. Shelby spent her days working on completing her master’s thesis while Gus worked on his own projects.  By the time Lucky arrived on Friday evening, Gus and Shelby had spent every night together. When Lucky pulled Gus into his arms Shelby knew she couldn’t take this much longer. She needed him to herself or to give him up.  Gus was too young to make a lifetime commitment but she at least needed all of him for now or none of him. It hurt too much to watch him with Lucky. Her solution for the time being was she would spend her weekends in town so she didn’t have to witness anything that might go on.



When Brian and Justin returned from Ibiza they were both rejuvenated.  Brian had a couple of work projects he was working on while Justin was ready to start a new series of paintings.  Brinn was glad to be back with her dads but had enjoyed spending time with her grandmother. Brinn was ready to start high school level classes when she arrived back.   And Shelby was so happy to see the little girl. She didn’t realize how much she would miss her.


As March arrived everyone was excited about the coming of spring except JR.  She was just miserable. She could only be on her feet for a few minutes at a time and to Shelby’s shagrin, Lucky was spending all his time at the vineyard.  Her risk for early delivery was high so they wanted medical assistance close.


Gus checked on JR every morning.  He knocked on the door. “Jennie, can I come in?”


“Sure, if you are interested in seeing a beached whale.” Gus  walked in. Jennie was trying to get up and Gus rushed to help her get up.


“You really look beautiful, JR.  I know you are really uncomfortable.”


Jennie started crying  and crumbled against Gus.  I can’t do this, Gus! I just can’t do this anymore!”


“Oh, Sweetheart, yes you can.  You have done so well and you don’t want anything to happen to them.” He rubbed her stomach, feeling movement.  “You are so amazing. I mean, you have two humans in there.”


“Gus, I just want to be a 16 year old.  I am going to be so stretched out and gross no guy will ever look at me again.”


“You will have lots of boyfriends and sometime the right guy will come along and after I give him permission you will marry him and if you want to, you will have another child or two because you will be ready to be a parent.”


JR doubled over and cried out.  “GUS, what’s happening?”


“Ok, JR, don’t panic.  Sit down and let me get Lucky.” She clung to his arm.  I will be right back. I promise.” He kissed her cheek and left quickly.  He rushed into Lucky’s room, the one that had been his. “Lucky, we need you!”


“Well, I am not sure who we are but I will gladly oblige.” He grabbed Gus’ shirt throwing him off balance and onto the bed. It happened so fast Gus didn’t get a word out until Lucky’s lips landed on his.


“No, Lucky!”  Just then there was a scream from JR’s room.  “We need to go, you asshole!”


They both ran for the door.  JR was on the floor when they entered.  Both men dropped to the floor. “Help me lay her on her back.”  After she was laying down, Lucky took her blood pressure and listened to her stomach.  


Jennie was crying softly, “It hurts, Gus.” Gus kissed her forehead.


“Gus, I need you to help JR sit up a bit. Gus sat on his knees so Jennie could lean back against him.  “Ok, JR, this is going to be uncomfortable but I need to see if you are dilated. Try to relax and let Gus support you.” Lucky had on a  glove and removed her underwear. “Ok, now relax.”


JR whimpered as Lucky examined her.  “Are you feeling a little better?” He could feel her muscles relaxing.


“I’ll feel better if you quit jamming your fingers up my…”


“I’m going to make a call to your doctor. If you feel like you can do it, let Gus help you get back on the bed.”


Gus helped JR get to her feet and then to the bed.  Gus sat next to her with an arm around her shoulder.


Justin came in. “Lucky told me we’ve had some excitement.” He sat on the edge of her bed and stroked her leg. “How are you feeling?”


“I feel better.  The sharp pain is gone.”


“That’s good.  Lucky should be back in  a minute.”


Lucky strode in.  “Well, it looks like I am going to be making a trip into town to get some medicine.  I spoke to your doctor and we are going to start daily injections.”


“No, I hate needles!”


“I’m sorry, but if we want to keep these babies safe for at least four more weeks.  You will be on bed rest, up for the bathroom and one daily shower.”


JD buried her head in Gus’ chest.  Gus held her close for a moment. “Dad, can you sit with Jennie for a minute? I will be right back.”


“Sure, Gus.”  Justin took his spot next to her, putting a comforting arm around her.


Gus went next door.  Lucky was just coming out of the shower.  Gus walked up to him and kissed him deeply.  “God, you are hot when you take charge. I want to … I know we don’t have time right now but tonight…” Gus reached down and then dropped to his  knees in front of Lucky and for thirty seconds sucked with all his might. Lucky nearly screamed in ecstasy but then Gus backed off. He stood and kissed him once more.  Tonight, we will make a night of it.”


“I will hold you to that and hopefully you will be ready for entry.”  Lucky kissed him. “I need to go.”


“Lucky, is she going to be alright?”


“I hope so.  I’ll be back in an hour or two.”

“What if she has the pain again?”


“Help her stretch flat and then put a pillow under her knees.  Then gently rub the sides of her stomach. I think she will be fine as long as she stays in bed.”


Justin was talking softly with JR when Gus arrived back in her room.  “Thanks, Dad, I can sit with her now.”


“Please don’t sit with, Gus.  It is a beautiful day. Go work on your school project.  Justin will be in the house in case I need something and he will call you if I need you.  I will probably just nap anyway.”


“Are you sure?”


“Please, Gus, give me a little space.”


“Ok, but I am going to check on you in an hour and then Lucky should be back.”


“And when he starts jabbing me with those needles you are going to be here!”


“I will be, Jennie. I love you.”


Gus went out to his cottage and started working on some school work.  He heard the door open and then he felt Shelby’s arms come around him.  She kissed his neck.


“I have half an hour and I can think of an amazing way to spend it.” She turned Gus’ chair around and dropped her pants.  She stepped out of her pants. “Do you need help with that zipper?” Gus stood and dropped his pants to his ankles. Shelby pushed him back into the chair and dropped to her knees and after a few licks of his growing cock, she stood and, straddling his lap, lowered herself onto him.


He instantly thrust up and then, panicked.  “Condom! We need a condom but God you feel so good. This is the first time….” He grabbed her hips and lifted her off.  He reached for his pants and pulled out a condom. He slipped it on and then, turning Shelby away from him, he re-entered her. At this angle his penis rubbed her clit with each stroke.  It only took him a few more thrusts before she cried out. Gus held onto her hips and after a few more movements he joined her in an orgasm. He pulled her back against his chest forcing her back on his now half erect penis.  She began contracting around him, deep inside her.


“I wish we could dump the condoms.  I love feeling you.”


“You know that isn’t safe.” Gus said through clenched teeth as he began to become erect again.  


“It could be, if it was just the two of us….”  Shelby bit her tongue. She hoped she hadn’t said too much.


Gus’ phone beeped.  “Shit, that’s my reminder to check on JR.”  


Shelby stood up.  “I know you need to go to her.  I understand. She stood and turned to kiss him.  “Are you coming over tonight? I want more of you.”


“Shelby, I’m sorry.  Lucky and I….well…”


“Don’t say anything.  I don’t want to know.”  She pulled up her pants and left the cottage quickly.


Gus quickly pulled up his pants and jogged up to the house.  


Jennie hadn’t been kidding when she said she hated needles.  She cried as he injected her and then fell asleep with her head in his lap.  When Lucky was sure she was asleep he walked over and kissed Gus. His hand traveled down Gus’ back and into the back of his pants. “Can I get entrance tonight?”


Gus nodded tentatively.


“Good, cause I love the feel of you.”


Gus rarely looked forward to this but he knew it was about his turn once again.  



It was late afternoon when Justin slipped into Brian’s office.  He pushed Brian back from his desk and sat on his lap.


“Justin, I am trying to get some work done here.” Brian said brusquely.


“Well, excuse me! I am sorry I disturbed you.” He got up and started toward the door.  “Please, don’t let me interrupt the genius at work.” Justin slammed the door behind him.  Justin smiled a bit as he walked to their room. Maybe there would be a little make up sex tonight but right now he decided it was time to call Becca and see if she was ready to move here until the babies come.  

Justin called Becca, “Hey, Becca.”


“Is something wrong?  You don’t sound right.”


“Everything is alright at the moment but if you want to see those babies born you probably should make work of getting out here.  She has started taking some medication to hold off contractions and the doctor hopes to have at least four more weeks but if she goes early you won’t have time to fly here.”


“Ok, Justin, thanks for calling.  I will try to be there by the weekend.  I wish Peter could come but he has to stay at the office.  There is too much going on there.”


Justin laughed a bit, “I have the same thing going on here.  Kinnetik must be busy today. Get some loving from your husband tonight and then let me know when you will be arriving and someone will pick you up.”


Dinner was no longer a time when everyone sat at the table.  Tonight Lucky, Shelby, and Gus ate with JR in her room. That left Brian, Justin, and Brinn at the table.  Brian tried to apologize but Justin was not responding. They both listened to Brinn talk about what new math theory she was working on with Shelby.  As dinner came to a close Brinn looked at Justin and then at Brian. “I don’t know which one of you screwed up but by tomorrow you better have it figured out. I don’t want another meal like this.”  She kissed both of her dads and started toward the hall. “I expect kisses from both of you at bedtime.”


Justin glared at Brian.  “Go spend time with our daughter,” and he turned his back to him as he started to clear up the kitchen. Brian walked toward Brinn’s room as Gus walked out of JR’s room.  


Shelby stayed behind to be with JR and Lucky as he checked her over again.  He had insisted someone always be with him when he did that. Not that he thought JR would try to accuse him of something but he never wanted to be put into the situation.


Gus found Justin in the kitchen.  He silently started cleaning up next to his dad. Finally he said, “What’s up with you and Pops?”


Justin smiled up at his son.  “Oh, nothing really. Son, you need to learn the art of pouting.  He did tick me off a bit, however, I blew it out of proportion so we can make up tonight.” He kissed Gus’ shocked face.  “You have to use it wisely but a made up fight once in a while is great for the sexlife. Not that you need any help with that.”  Justin saw a quick shadow cross his face. “Is everything alright, Gus? I worry you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself. Where is this threesome going? I don’t see you wanting a polyamorous relationship long term.”


“It really isn’t like that.  Yes, we have all been together a few times but Shelby isn’t into that so I have just spent time with both of them. I am confused. Lucky has told me he wants to be with me but yet he was sleeping with other guys when he was working in town.  And Shelby,” he paused for a second, “She is really great, isn’t she?”


“She is, son,” Justin turned and hugged him.  Gus held on tight for a few moments. “I can’t make this decision for you.  They are both great people but you are going to have to decide what you want from them.  It is obvious how different they are. You are young. Don’t rush yourself. If either of them are pressuring you to choose, I would back off for a bit until you are sure.”


“Thanks, Dad.  I am not rushing anything but it is hard when you care about both of them.”


“And when your heart still has an empty spot for someone else?”


“I still miss him.  I loved him.”


“I have no doubt you did.  Take your time, Gus. You are in no rush.”  Justin looked around the kitchen. “Thanks for the help.  Looks like we got it cleaned up. I need to go bout a bit and read your sister a story.”


“And then you have some makeup sex to have...even though you really aren’t mad.”  


“Trust me, when Brian thinks he is in the doghouse the effort he makes is very rewarding.”


“I know you might have some regrets about the paintings of the two of you but, and this may sound weird but, I learned a lot about you through those paintings.  I get to see the love between you everyday but thankfully I haven’t seen that side too often. I don’t want to see my dads having sex but the tenderness is so obvious in the portraits.  I love you, guys.” He kissed Justin on the cheek and said, “Go have fun.”


Justin walked into Brinn’s room as Brian and Brinn sat on a bed with a closed book in front of them.  “Hey, Sweetie, looks like your dad is done with his book. Why don’t you kiss him so he can LEAVE, and we can read the book you really want to read.”


“Justin, come on….” Brian got up and touched his shoulder but Justin pulled away. As Brian walked out of the room, Justin winked at Brinn.


“Daddy, what are you up to?”


“I am just making sure your Dad realizes he can’t ignore me.  I really am not angry with him but sometimes he needs to be reminded we are more important than work.”


“You are really tricky, Daddy.  You know Dad loves us, though.”


“I do, Sweetheart.  I just like to play with him.  So what book would you like to read tonight.”  Justin spent a half hour with Brinn before kissing her and telling her lights out in 30 minutes.


Justin walked into the master bedroom.  He had to hide his smile when he found candles and a bottle of wine open next to the bed. From the side Justin saw Brian coming up he waited for his touch.  The moment Brian’s hand touched his waist, Justin stepped out of his reach.


“Come on, Sunshine.  I’m sorry.”


“What are you sorry for?”


“I’m sorry I blew you off today.” Brian came up next to him and slipped his arm around his waist. He stepped in close and kissed Justin’s temple.  “I should have given you a few minutes even if I was busy. I apologize, Sunshine. You know I love you.”


Justin’s mad face was getting harder to keep. As Brian’s lips moved closer Justin reached up and touched Brian’s cheek.  His hand traveled to the back of Brian’s head and Justin guided it down so their lips met. It was only a quick encounter and Justin stepped away again.


“I know you need to work but I don’t like being ignored.”


“I said I’m sorry. Please, Darling.” Brian tried to kiss him again but he only caught his cheek.  

Brian walked over and poured two glasses of wine.  He picked them both up and carried them over, handing one to Justin.  “I love you.” He slid his free arm around Justin, “Forgive me?”


As Brian’s mouth came toward Justin’s, Justin brought the glass to his mouth and sipped the wine.  “Damn it, Justin!”


Justin finally couldn’t stop from smiling, “Ah, Baby, I love you, too, but I do love to watch you squirm once in a while to remind you what is really important. That would be me and your family.”


Brian took the glass out of Justin’s hand and set down both of them.  “I know how important you are. I do owe you an apology, let me show you how sorry I am.”  He tugged Justin’s shirt off and then his own. Next he undid Justin’s fly and as he slid his hand down the front Justin sucked in a quick breath as Brian’s fingers. Justin swayed into Brian and undid his fly. His hands slid down the back of Brian’s ass, moving his pants and briefs down as he did so.  Justin started to drop to his knees but Brian held him under his arms. “It is your night, Sunshine. I plan to show you just how much I do love you.” They both stepped out of their pants and after he ran his hands down Justin’s sides and then slipped a hand to the middle of his back and guided him to the shower.  


Brian turned on the rain shower head and placed Justin under it.  Using his hands, Brian started with his blonde hair. He used the shampoo that they both liked, massaging his scalp.  He then took the bar of soap and began at his shoulders. He moved the bar across the plains of his back and then his chest. He brought the bar up to Justin’s armpits.  His fingers fluttered enough for Justin to giggle. When Brian heard the beautiful noise of his love’s laugh, he lost control and pulled him obsessively against his body. His mouth needed to be everywhere at once. He was in a frenzy.


As Justin’s breath began to come in short little gasps he managed to say, “I really wasn’t mad you know.  Irritated yes, angry, no.” Brian’s mouth crushed his lips again.


When the separated again Brian softly said, “Why did you make me think ….”


“For this, my darling.  There is nothing better than makeup sex.”  Justin’s mouth slid across Brian’s chest and he nipped first one and then the other nipple. Brian led Justin out of the shower and dried him thoroughly letting his fingers invade crevices, bringing more pleasure to Justin whose knees began to buckle. Brian picked him up and carried him to the bed. “If you hurt your back carrying me…” Brian tossed him on the bed and dropped down next to him.  


As they lay there, hands and lips skimmed over each other and when they were both needed more Brian reached for a couple of Justin’s favorite toys. “Which one do you want tonight, Sunshine?” Justin took one and threw it across the room and then took the second one and tossed it the other direction.  


“As much as I enjoy both of those, tonight I want the one thing I can’t live without. I just want you, my darling.  I only need you.” Brian positioned himself above Justin and looking deep into the deep blue pools of Justin’s eyes, he entered him, He fought to control himself and began to slowly move in and out, leaning over to claim Justin’s mouth frequently and as Justin let out a cry, Brian did the same and together the men joined their hearts.


Brian dropped next to Justin and pulled him into his arms.  “You were never really mad?”


“It just hurt when I just wanted a kiss, a minute of your attention, and you pushed me away.  By the way, Becca is on her way here tomorrow. After JRs scare today, Becca needs to be here.”


“I agree. She will want to be here when the babies come.” He pressed Justin deep into the mattress as he assaulted his lips.”  I should have listened to you. I should have done this,” Brian claimed his mouth, again. “I will never get enough of you. Never live without you.  I will always be yours, my love.” After more kissing and stroking Brian turned his back to Justin and Justin drove into Brian. His sudden intake of breath and then a long sigh out as they became one again. Brian let himself  feel every move Justin made inside him while Justin felt Brian pull him in snuggly. They fell asleep linked body and soul.



Justin and Brian woke to a small knock on the door.  “Daddies, you both better be in there and you better get some clothes on because I am counting to five and then I am coming in. One, two…” Justin jumped out of bed  and pulled out two pairs of shorts. He threw one at Brian and he put on the other pair. He then climbed back in bed and pulled on up the blankets. “Five.” The door opened and Brinn came running in and jumped between them. “Well, I am glad to see you two had fun playing last night.  I don’t like it when you two are fighting, even if it is kind of a joke.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and each of them started tickling her.  Her squeals and giggles soon had them all laughing. They both kissed her neck and then they both sat up a bit and started kissing each other.


“Come on, guys, your daughter is here.”  


“What am I missing out on here?”  Gus walked in the door.


“They are kissing right over top of me. Gross” Brinn told Gus.


“Brinny, we are really lucky to have parents that love each other, even if they kiss a lot. I just heard the noise and wanted to say good morning.  Lucky is going to check JR so I am going in to be with her.”


“Gus, Becca will be here today.  That will take a little pressure off of you.   I know you love your sister but somethings don’t necessarily have to be shared by a sibling.”


“I just hold her hand or support her back.  I don’t want anything to do with,” Gus shivered.  “Gross, she’s my sister but I better go or Lucky will come looking for me.”


“I’ll get breakfast made,” Justin commented as Gus walked out.  


“Can I help, Daddy?”


“Sure you can, Brinn. Give me 10 minutes to shower and dress.”


“Dad,” Brinn looked at Brian.  “Don’t you go in there because then it always takes Daddy longer to get ready.


“Go get dressed, Brinn.”



Gus ate  breakfast with JR in her room but when he had finished Lucky pulled him into his room.  He grabbed Gus behind the head and kissed him. “Fuck me, Gus. Put your big beautiful cock in me.  Stretch me.” Gus already had his pants down and put on a condom. Reaching around Lucky’s well developed body Gus’ fingers grasped Lucky’s cock and Gus smoothly entered him. Lucky reached back and grabbed Gus’ neck.  “God, Gus, I don’t know what it is about…..oh,,god….” Even after Lucky had cum Gus kept going and going until Lucky begged him to stop because his nerve endings were ready to explode. Gus then came.


Both men laid on the bed looking at the ceiling.  “Gus, I really want to,” he flipped Gus over.


“Sorry, Lucky.  I have to go pick up Becca. I will have to sleep either with you or Shelby now that Becca will be here. Gus walked over to the night stand and picked up a small vibrator.  “Tonight.” he said as he handed it to Lucky. Lucky lubed it and inserted it deep into Gus and set it on the low setting. Gus stood there for a moment getting his bearings as the vibrator set up against his prostate. “OK, well I am going to go to the airport now.” Gus shivered a bit and Lucky didn’t help by running his hand across Gus’ crotch.


“I can’t wait, lover.”



Gus met Becca at the airport and helped with her luggage. After a couple of miles of no talking, Becca questioned, “Gus, you are awfully quiet.  Nothing happened to JR or the babies?”


“Oh no, Becca, I’m sorry.  I have a lot on my mind and thank you for coming because that will help.  I will do anything for JR but she needs a woman. I hope that doesn’t sound sexist.”


Becca reached over and touched Gus’ arm.  “JR is so lucky to have you and so are we since you had a big part in setting this up for us. Is there something I can help with?  Does it happen to have something to do with your love life?”


“Gus, your whole body language is screaming sex.  When is the last time you had sex?” She didn’t worry about getting too personal.


“Um, an hour ago?”


“With?”


“Lucky and yes I was with Shelby yesterday.  I like both of them. I love both of them. I just don’t know if I am in love with either of them or if I am ready to figure that out. Oh, god….” Gus let out a moan.


“What’s wrong?”


“Don’t ask.”


“Gus, maybe you need to take a step back and take time to look over the situation.  Who would you miss but could you live without them? Do they fit into your life 10 years from now and do you even know where you will be in 10 years?”


Gus took Becca’s hand and brought it up to his lips kissing it.  “Thanks, Becca. I really am glad you are here.”


Becca leaned over and kissed his cheek, “Whatever you decide, whoever you end up with is going to be very fortunate because it is so obvious how you love with your whole heart. You remind me so much of both your dads.”


The rest of the way home Gus filled Becca in on  JR. He told her how much JR hated the daily shots and how everyone was trying to make her feel comfortable when Lucky checked on her.  Daily he had to check her dilation and contact the doctor’s office. She hated that so much. They had to remember she still was 16 years old and in many ways, a young girl.  Becca was ready to be there for her and was ready to become a mom.


“Did the remodeling get done on your house?”


“It did!  It is beautiful and it will be perfect for babies in the house.”  


“Oh, Becca, I thought you might like to sleep in my cottage?”


“Oh, Gus, do you think I could stay in the room next to JR? Is Lucky using that room?”


“I am sure he wouldn’t mind.  He can bunk with me. Half the time we hook up anyway and tonight we will definitely be together.” He again rolled his eyes.


“What you guys won’t go through...no, I am guessing I don’t want to know.”


Becca spent the rest of the day with JR.  Gus did feel like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.  Lucky moved his stuff into Gus’ cottage so Becca could move her stuff in.


As the day was closing to an end the sky turned gray. Shelby sat in her cottage.  She hated storms. It was obvious Gus planned to be with Lucky tonight. They had been closer than normal all day.  She was fairly sure they had screwed before Gus left and anytime she saw them together they just had that look. She hated that look between them. It was pure lust and need. She curled up on the couch with her arms around her knees. She had a glass of wine in her hand and sipped it as she heard the thunder roll closer. She felt a tear slip down her cheek.  Was it time to admit defeat?


Gus and Lucky had made it to the bedroom. Lucky was all over Gus.  He first removed Gus’ shirt. He latched onto one of his nipples as he slid Gus’ pants off.  Gus slipped Lucky’s shirt off, and then took his pants down. “Maybe we should invite Shelby,” Gus said between kisses.


Lucky didn’t respond to that.  He moved Gus to the bed as they heard the first raindrops. Gus started placing random kisses on Lucky’s body as if raindrops were falling on his body. They both were playing off the weather.  As the sky rumbled, Gus reached out and cupped Lucky making him groan at the same time. Gus caressed him gently making Lucky respond instantly.


“Gus, get on your knees.” Lucky ran his hand up and down Gus’ crack, pressing on the vibrator as he slid by it.


Gus cried out in surprise as the  pressure added a new sensation. “Oh, Lucky, I think I am ready.”


The weather was really ramping up outside.  Lightning flashed and the thunder cracked as the windows rattled in Shelby’s cottage.  Why hadn’t she gone up to the main house when heard the first rumble. She hated this weather.  She couldn’t last much longer.


Gus couldn’t last much longer either.  Lucky removed the vibrator and, after putting on a condom, he lubed it and then focused all his attention on Gus’ opening.  He began to insert his finger. Gus’ body quivered. Lucky added another finger and stretched him a bit more.


“Lucky, please, I need to feel you.”  As the weather outside exploded, Gus felt Lucky enter him. He started pressing forward and when he met resistance he kept pressing ahead slowly.  “Oh, you feel so…..” Thunder covered his words.


“Gus you are so amazing, inside and out.”  As the storm outside built so did their passion. Lucky no longer had restraint and he slapped against Gus over and over.


Shelby couldn’t do it she ran next door.  She didn’t take time to knock. She ran into Gus’ cottage. “Gus!”  As she did she heard a cry from the bedroom. The door was open and with the lighting flashing in the window she saw Lucky buried deep inside Gus.


Gus heard Shelby call his name just as his world exploded. Lucky cried out along with Gus but Gus’ focus was on Shelby as he saw her run back out of the house.  Gus looked at Lucky and as he pulled up his shorts he kissed Lucky and he was out the door.


“Shelby,” Gus yelled.  Through the window he had seen her run into the vineyard.  He had to wait until the sky lit up to see her in the distance. He saw her fall, “Shelly, stop running!”  He sprinted after her.


Shelby was terrified as the sky lit up.  She couldn’t see where she was running and as she fell and heard Gus call she got up and kept running. Gus gained ground and as Shelby turned a corner she saw a little shelter of some kind.  By now the storm was scaring her more than needing to run from Gus. She dropped to the floor of what looked like a garden shed. Gus saw the shed and hoped she went in. “Shelly, Honey, are you in there?”  He didn’t see her at first but then he heard her whimper. Gus rushed to her and dropped to the floor, taking her in his arms. She was shaking so hard, he pulled her into his lap. “Shelly, what is it? What happened?”


“Storms.  I hate storms.” She clung to his neck, forgetting the rest at the moment. When the lightning flashed, she buried her head into his shoulder and as the thunder crashed, she cried out.


Gus held her tight, “Oh, Shelly, Honey, you are safe.  Nothing will happen to you. He kissed her cheek and then her mouth.  


Shelby sprang from his lap and would have run out the door again if Gus hadn’t caught her around the waist. “Let go of me.  I can’t….” As it thundered again she couldn’t decide whether to hold on or still run away.


“Honey, what is it? Are you mad at me? What did I do?”


She broke away and ran back out in the storm.  Gus grabbed her before she got far and picked her up, carrying her back under cover.  She broke out of his grasp.


“Fine, I won’t touch you but you need to stay in here. But Shelly,” he reached out and touched her cheek, “I can’t stand seeing you like this.  What did I do?” He turned her head so she looked directly at him. He saw the tears in her eyes and felt the sting in his own.


“You didn’t do anything.  I did. I fell in love with you.  You told me you weren’t ready but…

I love you, Gus, and I just can’t share you anymore.” Tears streamed down her cheeks.  I will tell your dads to find Brinn a new teacher. I just can’t see you with Lucky anymore.  I am sorry. I know you didn’t want this.”


She tried to pull away but he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. After a few moments she relaxed into him.  And she sobbed. The storm rolled off as he held her. “Oh, Shelly, I’m sorry. Justin warned me but I was only thinking about myself,” Gus was now crying as well.


“Gus, that isn’t true.  You put everyone in front of yourself.  That is why I love you SO much. Look how you take care of your sisters.  You are amazing with them both. And your dads, you would do anything for them.” She ran her hands through Gus’ wet hair.  She brought her mouth to his and with every cell in her body poured out her emotions. When she stepped back she said, “I just can’t share you.  It needs to be him or me and what I saw tonight…..I hope you are happy with him.”


“Shelby, when i heard you call my name and I saw your face, I felt my heart break.  Most important….I felt my heart. That part of my heart hadn’t been working since Jamie. But seeing you so distressed…. Shelly, I can’t promise I am ready to love forever  but I can promise, you are the only one I need to be with now. I will need time to tell Lucky. Can you give me a day or two? I won’t be with him, not like that.”


“I don’t want to force you or make you say things you don’t  really feel,” Shelby’s shaky voice said as her head was buried in his chest.  


Gus tilted her face up to his and with his thumbs wiping away her tears he lowered his mouth and started with a light kiss but as it deepened Shelby put her hands on either side of his face while he pulled her close.  Breathless and shivering they finally separated. Softly Gus said, “Let’s get out of this wet clothes.” He put an arm around her waist and walked her back to her cottage.


Lucky was just about to go look for Gus and Shelby when he saw them come walking back.  Lucky knew it was over between him and Gus. The look on Gus’ face when he kissed him and he ran out told Lucky everything he needed to know.  He watched them enter her cottage and he got into bed alone.


Shelby and Gus entered her cottage and went to the bedroom.  Gus ran his and through her locks and pulled her to him for a kiss.  He reached down and pulled her top off over her head. He ran his hand down her back and felt the chill on her skin.  


“Let’s warm up in the shower.”  Gus went to the bathroom and started the shower.  It was just a small, clawfoot tub and shower but they could both fit.  Gus stripped his clothes off as Shelby walked in wrapped in a robe. Gus slipped his hands under the shoulders of her robe and slipped it off  hanging it on the hook on the back of the door. He held out his hand as she stepped into the warm, streaming water. Gus stepped in afterward and, after closing the curtain,  pulled her close. Her skin was now warm to the touch and his hands slid down her back and they rested on her ass.


“I’m sorry, Shelly.  I’m sorry you had to see that, he kissed her forehead.  “I’m sorry if you felt you had to join us,” he kissed the tip of her nose.  “You are what I want,” he kissed each of her cheeks. “You are all I need,” Gus claimed Shelby’s mouth so gently she nearly weeped for more.  She knew they would have a lot to talk over but right now all she needed was this.


They kissed and touched in the shower until the water began to cool.  By the time they dried each other off they were desperate for more. Gus laid her down on the bed and laid down next to her. By the times his lips had traveled from her lips to her clit she was already begging for more. He took his time and ran his tongue even lower and began to rim her. She cried out as his tongue entered her but as his mouth traveled up her body again she was arching toward him.  His mouth got to her ear and he whispered, “You are on the pill, right?” She nodded. “May I..”

“Oh, yes, please.  I want to feel you.”  Gus slid in gently and took his time bringing her higher than she had ever gone.  As she reached the top her whole body screamed in pleasure. “I love you, Gus. I love you so much!”


“I love you, too, Shelly.  I think I have loved you for a long time.”  He thrust a few more times and then he joined her.  They lay in each other’s arms until the sun rose when he made love to her again.


“Gus? Are you sure you want to settle for me?  I don’t want you to make a decision you feel forced into.”


“Shelby, I have known for a while that, even though I love Lucky, I wasn’t ever in love with him. And when you came to my cottage,” He pulled close and kissed her tenderly. “When I saw the pain on your face, I knew. I need you.  I can’t make a commitment yet. I did that before and my heart is still mending but, I know it is working now because I felt your pain and it couldn’t hurt like that if I didn’t love you.


“Gus, I understand.  And if this runs its course, well, nothing is a guarantee.  I am in love with you, Gus, but as long as you love me, that is enough for now.”


“I love you, Honey.” He kissed her.  “I will talk to Lucky tonight. I better get up to the house and see how JR is doing. I’m a little worried about her.”


“Just one of the reasons I love you so much.”  Shelby and forcefully pulled Gus’ head down to meet her lips while the other hand went down his pants. Her hands instantly got very busy and she dropped to her knees.  Minutes later she was back on her feet and Gus’ eyes were glazed over. She kissed him and pointed him toward the door. “Tell Brinn I will be up in about 20 minutes.”


Gus sprinted up to the main house and went straight to JR’s room.  He tapped on her door and walked in. He was there just in time see JR grasp Becca as Lucky gave her an injection.  She always cried. He didn’t really blame her. She was so brave with everything else. He rushed over to her side and kissed her cheek. “How are you this morning, Jennie?”


“I just want to have these babies.” Becca smoothed JR’s hair.


“Ok, Jennie, here is the uncomfortable part.” Lucky put on a glove and moved between her legs.


JR held Becca and Gus’ hands. Lucky reached under the blanket and checked on JR’s dilation.  She turned her head into Gus’ side. Becca smiled over at Gus. He was a special young man.

Lucky checked more than once which made all of them uncomfortable.  He then smiled at JR and said, “All done,” and he walked out the door.  Gus nodded at Becca and then followed Lucky out the door.


“What was that about, Lucky? Is she in danger?”


Lucky began to put an arm around Gus but then backed off.  “She is definitely starting to dilate. I am hoping we can keep her here a few more days but I would say by next week we will want her in the hospital. She isn’t in any imminent danger but she will need to be check twice a day now and I am reporting to her doctor each time.”  Lucky looked at Gus, “Gus…” when Gus turned Lucky said, “Never mind.”


“I better go let Jennie know she is fine for now,” Gus said.  Lucky couldn’t stop himself from reaching out and stroking his cheek as he walked by. Gus squeezed his hand lightly and walked away.


After Gus explained to JR what Lucky told him she was actually relieved.  She looked at Becca, “I am ready to turn these two over to you and Peter but I want them to be healthy for you.”


“You have done an amazing job, JR!  We can never tell you how thankful we are to you for taking such good care of our children.”  


“Becca, what if my drinking and drugs hurt them? If I hurt your babies…..”


Becca wrapped her arms around her.  “JR, if it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t be talking about a family at all.  We will love these babies no matter what the outcome but the doctor is fairly sure there isn’t going to be any major issues.  They are the size twins should be at this stage and I can’t wait to hold them and kiss them and let them know about their Aunt JR.”  Both Becca and JR cried a bit, their emotions high.


“Becca, you are coming in the delivery room, right?”


“Oh, Jennie, I was hoping you would ask but I would understand if you didn’t feel comfortable.”


“I want you there, Becca.  You have made me feel so good when you were around and you said you would be my coach.  I hope Gus will come with me too.”


“Your brother will do anything you ask.  If he could he would have these babies for you.”


“I know.  I am so glad we have been together during these months.  I always thought I had a cool big brother but now I got to know what he is like, really like.”


Becca and JR laid down together and talked about the future until JR drifted off.


Gus ran into Lucky in the hall and Lucky reached out and took Gus’ hand, guiding him to Brinn’s bedroom knowing Brinn and Shelby were in Brinn’s playhouse.  “I think we need to talk,” Lucky said as he shut the door.”


“I am so sorry, Lucky.  You are…”


Lucky silenced him with a kiss. It was tender and sincere. “I know, Gus.  The look on your face last night said it all. I just want you to be happy, Gus.  And if that isn’t with me, then I hope it is with her.”


“Oh, Lucky, I am sure I could be happy with you.  Last night was just amazing. I hadn’t felt like that with anyone but Jamie. You are amazing, Lucky, but I don’t think we are at the same place right now.  You enjoy a little variety, I need just one person right now. I need someone grounded, someone who can simplify my life.” Gus reached out and touched Lucky’s face with the back of his hand.  “Lucky, you have a need for adventure. I just want to have stability.”


Lucky took Gus in his arms, “I hope she is all you could ever want. I don’t know if I will ever find a lover like you.”  His lips met Gus’ and the sweetness of the moment brought tears to both of them.


“You will have plenty of opportunities to find someone better than me. You are a very good man, Lucky. The right man is out there and when you are ready to settle down you will find him. I do love you, Lucky, and I hope we can stay friendly.  I will always be here if you need anything.”


“And, Gus, I will always have a soft spot for you.” Their lips met one last time and Lucky slipped out the door. Both men had tear stained cheeks as the parted ways.


When Gus stepped out of the room he saw Lucky heading toward the cottages. He went toward Justin’s studio. He needed his dad.  


Justin was working on a canvas when he heard the door open and shut.  By the time he had turned around Gus was at his side and Justin quickly set his brush down to take him in his arms.  It was several minutes before Gus was emotionally able to express himself.


“Let’s sit down, Gus.” He ran his hand over Gus’ cheek and kissed him on the other one. They sat side by side but Justin had a protective arm around his son and Gus laid his head down on Justin’s shoulder.  


“I said goodbye to Lucky today.  Well, not goodbye but Shelby and I are exclusive.” In the comfort of  Justin’s arm Gus told him about last night. He told him how amazing the sex had been between Lucky and him and how Lucky had really moved him but then he told him about Shelby and how terrified she was when she came in and how she had just fallen apart. He told him about running through the vineyard and her confession of love.


“Dad, I love her.  Last night we connected like never before.  Do you think Pops will be upset if I choose to be with a woman?”


“Gus, we just want you to be happy and with the right person for you.  We both like Shelby and it is obvious how much she loves you.”


“She really does, and what she has done with Brinn and how much she has cared for JR when she needed another girl.  I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.”


“Gus your heart wasn’t ready.  Is it now?”


“Shelly and I talked about it and she understands I love her but my heart is still mending.  She wants me for me even with my weaknesses and knowing I am not in love with her yet, but I love her so much.”


“I am happy for you, Gus, but I understand your confusion.  And as much as I like Lucky, he will be gone very soon which will make your life easier.”


“Thanks for listening, Dad.  Now, I think I might go see if Shelby is done with Brinn’s classes for the day. I need to tell her it is all settled.”


“I’ll see both of you at dinner.” The two men hugged and Gus was gone.  


When Gus got to the cottages he went into his place to grab some of his things so Lucky could have the place to himself.  He hadn’t thought of the possibility Lucky might be there. As he walked in, Lucky was sitting on the sofa watching TV.


“Oh, sorry, I should have knocked.  I didn’t realize you were….”


“Gus, you are fine.  This is your place. I kind of figured you would be staying with…”

“Yes, I am just grabbing some things and I will get out of here.”


“Gus, I am not saying this is easy for me but you have been nothing but honest. I can leave if you want.”


“No, Lucky.  I hope we can be friends. I  know it will be awkward but I hope after you move on you know you can call anytime you need something and we will be here for you.”


“I do know that, Gus. Your family has been nothing but kind over the years.” Lucky walked over to Gus who was now throwing clothes into a bag. He couldn’t stop himself from reaching out and touching him. “I knew you were special when you were 13 and you didn’t disappoint. Just be happy, Gus. I am going to head up to the main house.  In about half an hour I need to do her checkup in case you want to be there.”


“Yes, please wait for me. JR seems to want me there.”


“That’s because you are always there for her.  I’ll see you in a few minutes.”



Gus knocked on Shelby’s door.  “Come in.” When she saw it was Gus she smiled and walked over. “I hoped you were coming here.”  She took his bag and threw it on the bed before taking him in her arms and kissing him. Gus held her tight against him and made his want known.  


“I would love to continue this.” His hand slid under her shirt and along her waistband, “but,” his mouth ran across her cheekbone, “I need to go up to the house.  It is time for JR’s exam and she…”


“I know she needs you and I would never expect you to ignore her.”  She slid her hand into the back of his pants where her fingers traveled down the crevice of his ass.  As she slid her hand down she whispered in his ear. “Let me know what you need, Gus. I want to make you happy.” To emphasis her point her finger pressed on him and he instantly sprang to life.


“Hold that thought.  Can we have dinner here, alone? Please.”


“Oh, god, yes!” she said as his mouth traveled down her throat. “Go, be with your sister and then come back to me.  I will make dinner.”


Gus held onto JR as she got her shot and then through the examination.  Gus watched Lucky’s face as he checked her dilation and he was sure things had changed.  He sat with JR a few more minutes until Becca came in. From the look on Becca’s face she had already talked to Lucky.  He couldn’t tell if she was just excited or scared. He left the room and tracked lucky down in the kitchen where he was talking to Justin and Brian.  


“What is it, Lucky?”  Gus felt Brian’s arm drape around his shoulder.  


“She is doing fine, Gus, but I would guess that in the next 48 hours we will be heading into town with her.  As long as she is comfortable I am just going to stay close.”


Brian pulled Gus close and kissed his temple.  “I have plans for dinner at the cottage,” Gus looked over at Lucky.  “Please call me if anything happens or if Jennie just needs me.”


“I will, Gus.”


“Oh, and Dads, tomorrow is your anniversary.  We have things planned for you. Dinner with the family and Brinn has an invite so you two can….well, you don’t need any directions.”


Gus left at a jog.  He couldn’t wait to get back to Shelby.  He realized how much lighter he felt. He hadn’t realized how heavy his heart had been. His dad was right.  He belonged with one person and now he knew Shelby was where he needed to be for now.


When Gus arrived at the cottage he found Shelby in the small kitchen.  He turned her around, and cupping her face in his hands he brushed his lips against hers.  “Please tell me that whatever you made it can wait for an hour.” His hands slid down her sides, using his thumbs to brush her covered nipples.  He slid his hands under her top and soon he had untied her bra. “Dinner can wait?” Gus questioned. She nodded as she led him to the bedroom. Gus pulled off her top and she let the bra drop off her.  His mouth fell to her breast. Within minutes she was sighing with pleasure. He untied her pants and slid them down as he pushed her back just enough so she would lie down. Gus kissed his way down, taking his time to bring her to the peak and then backing off.   


“Gus, please?  I need you now.”  She grabbed his ass and pulled him in. Gus growled as he felt her wet, hot sheath tighten around him.  Gus moved slowly until Shelby said, “Oh, please, Gus, now.” That was all it took for Gus to go into full power mode.  “Oh, god……..” She cried out as Gus stayed buried deep inside of her as he filled her with his cum. She clung to him for several moments until she could focus again.  “I want to please you, Gus. Will you let me?”


“Honey, we have all the time in the world to please each other.  He kissed her and pulled her close. “Let’s have a late dinner, tonight.”  Gus said this as his hand slid down between her legs to start the climb again.



The house was quiet when Justin joined Brian in their bedroom.  Brian was laying on his stomach in the middle of the bed. Brian slipped out of his clothes and grabbing a bottle of lavender oil he straddled Brian.  Justin rubbed some oil into his hands and began working it into Brian’s neck and shoulders. He leaned forward and kissed between Brian’s shoulder blades.  “Did you have a rough day, Baby?”


“It was busy but you are making me feel….”  The heels of Justin’s hands started at the base of Brian’s spine and followed a trail of  oil up his back, Justin pressed deeply working his way up with as much pressure as he could. He heard Brian sigh as he felt small movement of bones and muscles.  Justin moved his hands back to his lower back and then dripped oil that would run between his cheeks. Brian was taking slow steady breaths until Justin’s fingers went down the oiled trail.  As Justin’s finger began to work its way into the bud located there, Justin stroked all around the opening refusing to enter. When he started using his tongue Brian cried out in need.


Justin moved and softly said, “Turn over, Brian.”  Once Brian lay on his back, Justin straddled him again. “I want to ride you.  I want you to make me beg.”


“Well, Sunshine have a seat.”  Brian held his cock steady as Justin used gravity to slide down his throbbing dick. They moved slow at first but as desperate as Justin had gotten Brian his willpower was gone.  Brian’s fingers dug into Justin’s thighs as he thrust upward. Justin grabbed his own cock as they both built up to an explosive conclusion. Brian ran his finger through the trail of cum Justin had created on his chest and brought it to his mouth. He pulled Justin down to lay on his chest as they both dozed off.



Gus and Shelby ate a late dinner and then Gus got out his guitar.  “Shelly, will you to listen to this song for me? Pops wants me to play it tomorrow night for their anniversary.  It’s his gift to Dad. I hadn’t heard it before but it is so fitting for those two. They just exude love,....”


“And sex,” Shelby said. “I’m sorry but your dads are so hot sometimes that….” Shelby crawled across the sofa and moved Gus’ guitar off his lap.  He was sitting with his legs crossed and tucked under him. She placed one hand in the center of his legs and moved in for a kiss. Her thumb moved up and down against his brief clad penis.  Her other hand slipped around his neck and he accepted her advance. With his added support she adjusted her hand and cupped him gently in her hand. “I have pictured them doing….” she lowered her mouth, and through the material she nipped at him, licked the fabric and then blew lightly on the dampened spot.  A shiver ran through him as he came to full attention.


“I am not sure knowing you picture my dads makes me feel thrilled but,” Her tongue found the open fly area and dipped in. “Oh, god, WOMAN, what are you doing to me?”


“If you don’t know, maybe we do need to talk to your dads.” Shelby smiled as he pulled her carefully into his engorged lap and kissed her again. “Gus,” she touched his cheek, “I know you are giving up a part of your life that you enjoy.  Please, let me know how I can keep you feeling loved the way you want to be loved. I will do anything, and I do mean anything but share you.”


“I promise, I will let you know and I don’t think I will ever feel neglected with the effort you always put into our time together.” After a few more minutes of lips and tongues tangled, Gus softly said, “Can I sing this for you?  I really do want to know what you think.” He helped her move carefully off his lap. “And Shelly, things haven’t felt this right for a very long time.”


Shelby smiled at Gus, “I can’t wait to hear this.”  She sat back to listen.


Gus began to play


Wish enough, wise man'll tell you a lie
Window broke, torn up screens
Who'd have thought that you'd dream
Of a single tragic scene
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to take it off of you
'Cause Blue Eyes
You are all that I need
'Cause Blue Eyes
You're the sweet to my mean

(Blue Eyes by Cary Brothers)

Gus completed the song with his eyes closed.  When he opened them again he saw the tears streaming down Shelby’s face.

“Oh, Gus, that is so perfect for your dads and you sang it so well.” She looked into his eyes.  “May I come back over there?” She got on her hands and knees on the couch.

He set his guitar to the side and Shelby’s face ended up lying in his lap. Why hadn’t he noticed how unbelievably amazing she was earlier and he wasn’t just talking about her ability to make him cum in seconds.  She loved him, like no other person outside of family, had ever done, not even Jamie.


At 3:00 am Justin and Brian woke to a scream. They sat up together, “JR.” They both said in unison.  “Call Gus, I’ll go check what they need us to do.” Justin went out the door.

“Daddy, what’s going on?”  A sleepy Brinn came out of her door. He noticed she still held her arm carefully.

‘I think JR might be having her babies. You go back into your room. I will let you know once I check on her.” Justin gave her a quick kiss and stepped into JR’s room.  

Becca was at her side while Lucky was checking between her legs.  She cried out as Lucky did what he did.

“I will be right back.” Lucky stepped out and Justin walked over to JR’s side.  

“Gus is on his way.  Do you want me to call your moms?”

“No, Justin, I don’t want them here.  Please don’t tell them until it is over.”  Jennie pleaded.

“Ok, I won’t call them, I promise.”

Gus rushed in the door and Justin stepped away so he could sit by JR. She whimpered as she squeezed his hand.  “I’m so scared, Gus!”

Lucky returned to the room with a needle and vial. “I spoke to your doctor.  I need to give you this and try to stop the contractions. I know you hate this and I  am afraid this is going to hurt. I don’t want to lie to you. Get as comfortable as you can.”

JR started crying softly just thinking about it.  Gus stretched out next to her and pulled her close to him.  He sang softly in her ear and stroked her back as Lucky began the injection.  JR clung to Gus and started crying even harder. “It hurts. It hurts.” After what seemed like forever Lucky stepped away.  Gus just held her.

Justin went to check on Brinn and found Brian already in there with her. Justin kissed Brinn, who was sleeping and brought his lips to Brian’s.  After their lips met, Justin brushed his temple with his mouth. “I will be back. I need to find out what is going on. I love you, Baby.”

“Love you, too, Sunshine.” Brian kissed him again.  “Happy Anniversary.”

Justin’s lips found his once more. “Happy Anniversary, my love. Later I will show you how much I love.”

“You show me every day.”

Justin went back just in time for Lucky to explain what was going on. “The injection hopefully will stop the contractions long enough to get you to town and checked into the hospital.  My guess is that before the sun sets today we will have babies. Becca, could you help her get dressed? The injection should take effect enough to get into town safely.” Under his breath, he said, “I hope so anyway. Let’s plan on leaving in an hour.”

“JR, you relax for a few minutes.  I will be right back.” Becca nodded at Gus and she slipped out of the room.

Becca was pulling her phone out as she made it to the hall and ran directly into Justin.  He wrapped his arms around her. “Hey, Becca, are you ready to be a mom?”

“I am but I need to talk to Peter.  I wish he could be here. What if there is something wrong with them?”

“Peter is already onboard the private jet.  He should be at the hospital in about eight hours, hopefully quicker. You go take care of JR. I will keep track of what is going on with Peter for you.  You take care of JR and your babies.”

Becca grabbed both his arms, “We’re going to be parents.”

“Yes, you are and you are going to be amazing parents.” Justin pulled her close and kissed her forehead. “Go be with your family.”


Gus laid next to JR who was still crying softly.  “Oh, Jennie, what is it?”

“I am so scared.  You know how much I hate pain.  I don’t think I can do this.”

“Oh, JR, you can do this.  Becca will be right next to you through everything.”

“Gus, I need you.  I can’t do this if you aren’t next to me. You have to come with me, Gus.  PLEASE!” JR started crying harder.

“Ok, sis, Ok.  I won’t leave your side. I will be there until you kick me out.”  

Becca came back in and, together, Gus and Becca got JR dressed.  Lucky tapped on the door. “Let me take vitals once more and then we can leave.”  Lucky walked around to where Gus was and reached for JR’s hand. “I will be there every minute until I turn you over at  the hospital. Do you have any questions?”

“I don’t want to do this.”

“Sorry, but you are going to have these babies today. Becca, can you get the SUV ready, please.  Gus and I will carry her out. Gus and Lucky linked arms to make a chair for JR to sit in and they carried her out.  Brian stood there holding Brinn while Justin and Shelby stood side by side.

“Keep in touch, please, and I will let you know what we hear from  Pete.” Justin said as he wrapped his arms around both Brinn and Brian.  “We will be at the hospital later.”

“Shelby, why don’t you stay here at the main house.  I am going to start some coffee.” Justin kissed her cheek.

 

Brian looked down at Brinn who was nearly asleep in his arms.  “I will be back after Brinny is down.” He leaned over and kissed Justin as he left the room.