- Text Size +

Chapter 8


Ten minutes after Justin sped off Shelby was sitting on the sectional in the kitchen sipping on an amber liquid when Gus walked in. He dropped down next to her and took the glass from her hand taking a drink.  “I have never seen you drinking the hard stuff, at least not alone.” He set the drink down and pulled her into his arms. “Is something wrong?”


“I hope you aren’t mad at me.  I did it for you, Gussy.” Shelby gently touched his face and kissed him. “Please don’t be mad.”


“What is it, Shelly?”


Shelby told Gus about leaving her computer out on the table on purpose and that Justin was now probably almost to the loft.  “I’m sorry, Gus, but it wasn’t fair to you or Justin. Now if Brian can still lie about it...I just don’t think he can do it to Justin’s face.”


Gus held her close.  Very softly he said, “Thank you.  I just didn’t know how….I had promised Pops.”


“You did but I didn’t.”  Shelby turned to face Gus, putting a knee on either side of his legs. “How was your day? Was it hard?”


Gus pulled her close and just hugged her against him.  “Jamie’s a mess. He doesn’t know what he wants or needs. He thinks he does. He thinks he wants me but I am not the answer to his pain. The problem is he will never be able to get his dad’s approval but he wouldn’t have gotten it anyway.”


Shelby looked into his eyes, “Does that mean I still have a chance?” Shelby was trying not to cry but her eyes were filled with tears.


“Oh, Shelly, I am so sorry!  I don’t want you to ever feel like you don’t match up.  You are far too good for me and you should never doubt how much I…” he hesitated, “cherish you.” He kissed her so tenderly she nearly orgasmed from her feelings alone.


“I want you to make love to me. I need you now!”  She unzipped his fly and found he was ready to love her.  Her sundress made is easy for him to enter her and as she began to move up and down he removed the dress and his mouth claimed one of her breasts while his fingers found the other nipple.  He squeezed almost to the point of pain but it was all she needed to plunge over the edge. She began to contract around him over and over which was all it took for Gus to fill her. She looked down on him and kissed him.  Softly she said, “We don’t need to bother with condoms, right.”


“I promised you I would be honest with you and if anything had happened I would tell you.”


“Yes, you did, and I believe you.”  Shelby stood up and pulled him up after her. “Let’s go to bed. I think we should stay in your dads’ room in case Brinn comes looking for someone.  I think after seeing Brian she will sleep well but I don’t want her feeling alone.”


Gus pulled her in for another kiss but didn’t say anything as they walked up the stairs.  “I’ll text Dad and let him know so when he gets home he can just get in bed with her.”



When Justin arrived he sat in the car looking up at the loft.  It was dark. He wondered if Brian was up there with his new boyfriend. Well, he wasn’t going to wait to let them fuck again while he sat down on the street.  He let himself into the building and took the stairs. He didn’t want Brian to hear the elevator. He unlocked the door. “Brian! Are you here? Are you alone!”


There was no one in the place.  Justin realized he had never seen it in such a mess.  It wasn’t like the mess after a party. It was like he didn’t care about his surroundings.  He would never have been able to live in this clutter in the past. Justin picked up one of Brian’s shirts tossed over a chair.  He brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply. Brian’s scent nearly brought tears to his eyes but then it turned to fury. How could he throw away the life they had?  How could he bring the pain….


Justin left the lights out and sat in a chair and waited.  It was after midnight when Brian opened the door to the loft.  With the light from the hallway Justin could see his silhouette. He was alone and he was drunk.  He shut the door and took a few steps before dropping to his knees. “Oh, god, Justin…,” his voice softened. “I’m sorry. I need you.” Sobs wracked his body.


Before realizing it, Justin had walked across the loft. He didn’t understand the pain he was hearing in Brian’s voice but he couldn’t stand it either.  He came up behind Brian and dropped to his knees, wrapping his arms around Brian from behind. He didn’t say anything but kissed Brian’s neck. “Baby, I don’t understand what is going on but…”  


Brian pulled Justin around so their lips met.  “You’re here. You are really here. I don’t deserve this. You don’t know…”


Justin stood up and he offered Brian his hand.  Brian got up and Justin pulled him into his arms. Brian began to say something but Justin rested a finger on Brian’s lips. “Don’t talk or I’ll start remembering how furious I am with you.  We’ll talk tomorrow but right now…” Justin guided Brian to the bed.


Justin reached over and unbuttoned Brian’s shirt, slipping it off his shoulders. Justin’s mouth was everywhere as his hands followed the shirt down Brian’s arms.  He brought his mouth to Brian’s ear. “Fuck me, Brian. I need to breath.”

Brian removed Justin’s shirt and then undid his pants. As Justin’s pants hit the floor Brian said, “I want to make love to you.  I need to live.”


Brian pushed Justin onto the bed and after pulling Justin’s pants from his ankles and kicked his own free. He found his way between Justin’s legs and he began to worship his body. He caressed and tasted him and than claimed his throbbing cock in his mouth but after a few moments, Justin was pulling him up to his mouth.  I need you, deep inside of me, NOW. I need to breathe! I can’t do that without you in me!”


Justin’s mouth fused with Brian’s as Brian entered him with more force than he expected to but his need was urgent. The wince of pain turned to ecstasy almost instantly.  As Brian thrust with intensity tears began to run down Justin’s cheeks. “Why, Brian, what does he have that,” at that moment Justin and Brian cried out together. Brian collapsed on top of him and just kept kissing his face and apologizing.


Before realizing it, they were both in need again. This time Justin took the lead and he entered Brian.  He clung to him around his chest as he thrust again and again. He was not gentle or careful. He was hurt and angry. Both men were crying, not from physical pain but the pain of separation  and the cause of the separation. And when both men cried out in release they fell apart. They both lay on the big bed but there was no physical contact now. Softly, Justin said, “Who is Keegan McCarty?”


Laying in the darkness, Justin and Brian stared at the ceiling while Brian told Justin the whole story. As Brian finished the story, Justin sat up, pulling away from Brian’s attempt to hold him. Justin stood and glaring at Brian he said, “You asshole.  When will you learn. Together you and I can face anything. But, NO, you have to do it yourself. You have to protect us.” Justin was so mad he couldn’t control himself. “Do you know what you have put our kids through? Brinn has cried herself to sleep every night.  Do you know how hard it is to listen to her cry for her dad when I have no idea why he left us? Do you know how hard it is not to lean on our son, who is a man but too young to have to deal with this? Does Gus know? Did you tell him in New York?”


“I made him promise not to tell you.  You have taught him well. He was waiting for me in my room when I came back with an evening with Keegan.  Justin, I can’t blow him off. He can destroy our life, he can destroy the lives of all my employees. He has my DNA, Justin.  I have to finish this thing out. It will probably be another four weeks but I don’t see any way out. I am going to have to keep playing the game until he calls it all good. Once I get the DNA I can crush him! And I plan to do just that!”


Brian approached Justin but he still wasn’t ready.  “Stay away from me, Brian. I can’t think when you are too close. I should go home.  If Brinn needs me I….”


“Who is Brinn with?”


“I left her with Shelby.”


“She will be fine, Sunshine. Please, I … I need you tonight.  I know I’m an idiot, but I’m the idiot you still love.” Brian slipped one arm around Justin’s chest from behind.  He buried his face in Justin’s neck. He moved his rising dick against Justin’s heart shaped ass. As Justin’s own cock began to rise, Brian reached around and took it in his free hand. “I wasn’t lying when I said I need you to live.”


“And I wasn’t lying when I said I need you to breath.”  With Brian’s contact Justin was having a hard time thinking straight.  Justin moved a bit bringing Brian with him so he could brace himself against the bathroom counter.  Brian sank into him and then didn’t move. He pulled Justin up against his chest. He slowly moved his hand along Justin’s cock and then reached below and took his balls in his hand. Justin’s head dropped back against Brian’s clavicle. Feeling the heat of Brian’s body inside him and against him. Justin’s legs began to buckle. Brian began so move so slowly Justin was about to scream. He tried to change the pace but Brian wouldn’t allow it. “Brian, please, Oh god, I need you harder, faster.  I need you always!” Brian stopped moving again but moved his hand up to Justin’s cock again. He started moving it faster and faster while keeping his body still. As Justin began orgasming he clenched around Brian who then cried out as he filled Justin for the second time tonight.


The men showered and fell into bed again.  This time Justin rested his head on Brian’s chest. As they began to fall asleep, Justin said, “I love you, Baby.”


“I love you, Sunshine.” Brian pulled him in closer and they slept.



It was about 7:00 a.m. when Shelby heard a little voice, “Gussy, where’s daddy? Gussy?”


Shelby raised herself up a bit and looked over at Brinn.  She crooked a finger at her for her to come around the bed and Shelby pulled the blankets back.  Brinn snuggled up against her. “Where’s Daddy?” She had a little hitch in her voice that made Shelby’s heart ache for her.


“Don’t worry, Brinny.  Your daddy spent the night with your dad.  We hope things will be better when he or they get back. But for now,” Shelby held her finger to her lips and then wiggled her fingers at Gus’ sleeping form.  Brinn broke out in a big grin and the two of them woke Gus with giggles and lots of horse play. Gus kissed his sister and leaned over and kissed Shelby a few seconds longer than Brinn thought necessary.


“Enough you two.  Don’t get gross with me in the bed.”


Shelby and Gus kissed Brinn just as Justin walked into the room.  “Daddy!” Brinn squealed. “Did you bring Dad home?”


“We’ll talk about that later.  Looks like I am missing out on some fun!”  Justin smiled and jumped in bed with Shelby and his kids. They all talked and laughed.


At one point Brinn was giving her brother a hard time and Justin leaned over to Shelby, “Thank you.  Because of you, I can breath again.” Shelby kissed his cheek and Justin impulsively threw his arms around her.  


“Hey, Dad, how about switching girls?”  Gus got up and walked around the bed, “What do you say we go get ready for the day in our room?”  He offered a hand to Shelby and they walked to their room.


By the time Gus and Shelby made it to their room, Gus was tugging at Shelby’s T shirt.  “I love my little sister but my morning hard on was having some issues during that whole tickling session.  


Shelby inserted her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and let them fall to the ground.  She stepped out of them and without looking at Gus she walked to the bed. She dropped onto the bed and laying on her back. She rested her heels on the edge of the bed, spreading them apart just enough to give Gus a view.  Gus groaned and dropped his shorts. He walked near the bed and then dropped to his knees, crawling the rest of the way. He buried his face deep in her womanhood. His tongue began long slow strokes that had Shelby thrashing almost immediately.  


“Oh, Gus, I need to….oh, god!!” He buried his tongue as deep as he could. She screamed and then Gus moved over her and entered her, needing her so badly.  She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in as deeply as he could go. “I love you so much, Gus! Oh, you make me feel so complete!”


Gus held onto Shelby very tightly.  He was so confused. He loved this woman so much but Jamie...He couldn’t complete his train of thought as Shelby’s lips claimed his mouth again. “Oh, Shelly.  I…..what would I do without you?” Shelby clung to him. She could not lose him.


After dozing for a bit, Shelby showered.  As she came out of the bathroom Gus was just ready to come in. “Damn, I missed the shower.” He pulled her rosy, shower warmed skin against him.  “Are you sure you don’t want to get back in with me?”


“I am afraid we would never get out.” She smacked his bare ass. “Now get in there.”  She kissed the tip of his nose and pushed him into the bathroom. She smiled as she heard the water start and Gus started singing.


She grabbed some clothes out of the drawers and just as she started dressing, Gus’ phone rang.  She picked up. It said Jamie. She had to answer it.


“Hello, Gus’ phone.”  She said. She had no idea what Gus had told Jamie.


“Hi, is Gus there?” Shelby noticed the rich tone of Jamie’s voice.


“Sorry, he is showering.  We were a little busy this morning.  I am sorry for your loss. I hope Gus is able to offer you a little comfort.  I know he can make me feel safe and secure.”


“I seem to be at a disadvantage. Who am I talking to?”


“Oh, I am Gus’ girlfriend, Shelby.  He hasn’t mentioned me?” this did sting a little.


“Actually, he mentioned someone special.  Well, maybe didn’t mention as much as I just knew. Gus has a lot of love to give.  I didn’t expect him to wait for me to come back but I am not going to lie, I hope I can win him back.”


“Well, Jamie, I am going to be straight with you, too.  I am not giving him up easily. And as long as you are engaged, yes, Gus has told me about you, he will not even consider a relationship.”


Jamie’s tone was a bit harder now. “Well, Shelby was it?  Why don’t you and Gus come for dinner with Candy and I? I think I need to know what or who I am up against.”


“I am sure we would enjoy that.  Text the details. I look forward to meeting you.”  And Shelby disconnected the call.


As Gus stepped out of the bathroom naked, Shelby prayed she hadn’t gone too far.  They always told each other everything so she told Gus about her conversation with Jamie.  He looked at her with his mouth open a bit. Finally he walked over to her and slipped an arm around her waist, “It wasn’t the way I planned it but I think it would be good for everyone to meet. I didn’t mean to keep you a secret, Shelly.  He was just going through so much.”


“I do understand, Gus.  And if he was in love with Candy or at least committed there was no reason to bring me into it.  I understand.”


“I don’t deserve you, Shelly.”


Let’s go see what Dad’s plans are.  I would like to have them here.”


Gus dressed quickly and together they went to the kitchen.  Justin was there alone. He poured them each a cup of coffee.  Gus accepted his and kissed his dad’s cheek. “So what happened with you and Pops last night.  Since you stayed with him and your spark is back, I would say you had some form of reconciliation.”


“Gus, we need to talk.  I need to get Brian out of this mess and I need to do it without letting him know or he wouldn’t let me do it.  I just need to know if you are willing to help me with it.”


“Dad, I will do anything I can to get our lives back to normal.”


“I think you have heard us mention our friend Dan from our days in New York.  Well he is doing a little investigating for us. He may have a lead on how we can get Keegan McCarty.  I don’t want Brian to know we are doing this. That never sits well with him He will unwittingly sabotage our plans if he knows.  He worries too much about us.”


“I won’t tell him anything and, Dad, I will do anything to get our family back to normal.”


“If I can help in anyway, I’m in!” Shelby voiced.


“I will talk to both of you after Dan gets back to me.” Justin kissed Shelby’s cheek.


“Dad?” Gus started as he sipped his coffee.  “Do you have plans tonight?”


“I am hoping Brinn and I can have dinner with Brian.  I figured if Keegan questions him he can just say we were planning a visitation schedule. God, I love him.”


“I never doubted that, Dad.  I am sorry I couldn’t tell you and I was so relieved when Shelby did.”


“Gus, I know I have told you this before but don’t ever let this woman go or the next time your Pops pulls this shit, and he will, I might snatch her up.”


Gus laughed and looked at Shelby, “Shelly, he would have no idea what to do with your parts,” his hand slid between her legs and instantly found her clit outside her clothes. She grabbed onto him, flushing that Gus had done this in front of Justin. “So you don’t have to worry about him lurking.”


Shelby just wanted to hear him say he would always be there but he didn’t.


“Dad, I am inviting Jamie and his fiance over for dinner if you don’t care, since you and Brinn will be gone.”


Justin threw Gus a look, “Are you sure….”


“Dad, Shelby knows everything and it is only fair that Jamie tell Candy. Jamie has to be honest with himself so he can go on with his life.”


Justin looked at Shelby who nodded she was Ok with this. Justin could see her heart was bleeding but he had to stay out of this.  If Gus chose Jamie, he would help Shelby in any way he could.



Gus contacted Jamie and everything was set for the evening, although he tried to make it dinner for two.


Justin and Brian had dinner at the loft with Brinn.  They played games with her and then she started a movie and they went to clean up the kitchen.  Justin asked Brian a few more questions about Keegan and stored away the information he gleaned.  They talked about when Brian first met him and then he said something that caught his attention. “He would have done anything for a boy like you when you first came on the scene.  Young blondes were always his weakness.” Brian glanced at Brinn and then plunged his hand down Justin’s pants. He kissed him and softly said, “I want you right now.”


“I am not sure how we could manage that.” Justin said as he kissed Brian.


“Daddies, I can hear you.  I am not a baby. I can watch my movie while you two love each other.  I promise I won’t bother you. I just want to see you both happy again.”


“Who are we not to follow her directions.  We both know she is far smarter than both of us.” Brian offered Justin his hand. They walked up the steps to the bedroom as  Brinn put on headphones and went back to her movie. “I love that girl almost as much as I love her daddy.” Brian pulled Justin close.  “I am so sorry I have made another mess for us. It will only be a few more weeks. Then we can go back to normal and I promise I will make up for every night we spent apart.”


As Brian spoke, they both laid down and each slid their pants down just as far as they needed to.  Brian positioned himself and entered Justin, lightly sinking his teeth into Justin’s neck. Justin thrust back with all his might.  Justin bit his own bottom lip trying not to cry out at the pleasure that rushed through him. He pressed himself tightly against Brian who was now moving slowly.  Justin turned his head so Brian could reach his lips. As their mouths fuzed Justin reached back and grabbed Brian’s thigh. As they finished, their cries were lost in each other’s mouths.


“You’re still an ass hole.” Justin said as he straightened his clothes.


“I have one you can use if you like.” Brian said, trying to make light but Justin’s face showed it was too early for that.


“One of these times, Brian, I will be too tired to fight for you.  I better get Brinn home. I will talk to you again when you get back from your weekend with Keegan.  I will plan on getting Brinn here on Tuesday. I won’t be delivering her. In fact, I think it is better if we stay apart until it is all over.”


Brian’s face looked like he had been hit in the gut, “Oh, Sunshine, why?”


“I would hate to mess up your deal with Keegan.”


“Justin, please…”


“Brinn, it is time for us to head home.  Give your dad a kiss. You will see him on Tuesday again.”


Brinn bounced up. “Ok, Daddy.”


“Go give him a kiss.” Justin directed her.


Brinn ran into his arms and Brian lifted her into his arms.  “I love you, Brinny. I will see you Tuesday.”


“When will you come back home, Dad?”


“I hope very soon,  Brinny.” He walked over to Justin.  “I love you, Sunshine.” Brian went to kiss Justin but Justin turned and stepped away.


“Goodbye, Brian.” Justin took Brinn’s hand and led her out of the loft.


When they got on the elevator, Brinn asked, “Why are you still mad at Dad?”


“Sweetheart, you know I love your dad, right?” she nodded.  “And you know I love you?”


“Of course I know you love me.”


“Well, sometimes when you do something you shouldn’t I have to give you time out, right?” She nodded.  “Well, sometimes I have to give your dad time out, too, so he can think things through.”


“Oh, that makes sense.  But you don’t usually give me a special treat before….”


“Ok, Brinn, I mean….”


“Let’s go home. When your dad is done playing his game, maybe I will let him come back home.”


“Daddy, just don’t let it go so long that he dies of a broken heart.”

Gus and Shelby made dinner together.  As the time got closer to their guests arrival, Shelby got quiet. As she washed up a few dishes he came up behind her and kissed her neck, “What it is, Shelly?”


“Do I need to know anything before they arrive?  Do you want me to get the two of you time alone? Do you…”


“Shelby, I want you to be you. I don’t want time alone with him.  He knows there is no chance with me as long as he is engaged and even if he was free, I am not just throwing you out.”


“Gus, I won you once.  I will fight for you again.” She turned into Gus’ arms.  “You are the only person I have ever been in love with. If you tell me to go, I’ll go but until that time, you are stuck with me and I will do my very best to show you why I am the right person for you.”  Her hand began to massage his crotch. She then lowered his zipper and her hand found what she was looking for. As she dropped to her knees there was a knock on the door.


“Damn, for once Jamie is on time.” Gus smiled.  Shelby stood up and pulled up his zipper at the same time. Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her. “Come in!”


Gus introduced Shelby to Jamie and Candy.  Gus had a picture of a wine punch he made up and poured each of them a glass.  Shelby soon could see the love Candy had for Jamie. She wasn’t there just for the money he had.  She had fallen in love with the man and Shelby could see why. Jamie was beautiful. He was kind. He was gentle.    And there was no doubt in her mind that he was gay. He may like her, maybe even love her, but he could never be in love with her.


As Gus and Jamie talked about band days Candy came into the house with Shelby to finish up the dinner.  Gus had grilled salmon and now Shelby was assembling salads with Candy’s help. She thought this might be a good time to get some information about her competition.  “So how long have you and Jamie been together?” Shelby asked.”


“Well, I guess officially about a year.  We have known each other all our lives but last year Jamie came home from his tour and it was just like he saw me for the first time.  He is beautiful isn’t he? And he is so talented and sweet.”


“I wonder what changed his mind? Could he just have been ready to start settling down?”


“I think he decided he didn’t like being alone.  I think he had a groupie or something like that on the first leg of the tour.  I know he was with someone but then after a break and time at home he couldn’t get enough of me.”


Shelby said off the cuff, “So he’s a good lover?”


“He is beyond amazing.  That man know things….If he had one flaw it is he is a little anal, if you know what I mean.”


“You’re not a fan?”


“I….no….” she giggled.  “I am adventurous with somethings but having his  dick up my ass isn’t one of them. Are you and Gus engaged?”


“No, Gus is very young. He isn’t even 20 yet.  I hope to marry him someday but the only thing he has promised is honesty.   I arrived as his sister’s teacher and the attraction grew. I love him more than life itself  but it has to be what he wants, too. So I am waiting.”


Candy turned and hugged her.  “He would be silly to let you go. You are amazing.  You are beautiful and smart, and I can tell how much you love him.”


“He has a past love that he needs to get over before he can commit to me. I am here until he can decide.”


While Candy and Shelby prepared the meal, Gus and Jamie took a little walk around the garden.  As soon as they were out of the sight of the house, Jamie pulled Gus into his arms. “Please, Gus, I need you so bad. I miss you so much.” He pressed him against a tree.  “Just fuck me, Gus. I need to feel you inside of me.”


“Jamie, I told you, as long as you’re…” Gus’ voice trailed off as Jamie unzipped his pants. As Jamie’s hand slid in and brought out his growing cock he dropped to his knees. As Gus felt his lips come around him he had to take a deep breath and then moved so he was out of Jamie’s reach.  “I meant it, Jamie, I will not be the reason you cheat on Candy. She is too nice a person. She doesn’t deserve it. If you really don’t love her you have to let her know.” I won’t be your toy while you are married to an image. And Jamie….”


“I’ll tell her tonight.  I will tell her I am in love with you and …”


“That will crush her.”


“Well, better now than when all the wedding plans are made.”


“Jamie, just because you are free doesn’t mean I will fall back into your arms.  I really care about Shelby. She has been…” Jamie’s mouth moved to Gus’ and drew him in. “I am ready to fight for you if I need to.  You are worth any fight it takes.” Gus’ knees grew weak but off in the distance he heard…


“Gus, Jamie, dinner is ready.”


Gus pulled back, “On our way.” Gus yelled.  “Jamie, don’t do anything without thinking it through. Just remember I might not be waiting for you in the end. Do you want a life without Candy if I am not in the picture?”


“Gus, I can never love a woman the way I should love her.”


“Then you need to tell her. Let’s go get dinner.”


Jamie was quiet during dinner.  He was pleasant but seemed very withdrawn.  Candy took it as sadness due to his father’s death and was very attentive to him.  She sat close and kept a hand on his leg. Gus was as sweet as he always was to Shelby.  He pulled her close and held her hand. Shelby saw the look on Jamie’s face as Gus kissed her.  Jamie was declaring war without saying a word. Shelby place her hand on Gus’ cheek, kissed him deeply.  She had just accepted Jamie’s challenge.


Gus and Shelby cleared the plates and went into the house to get dessert.  As Gus pulled out cheesecake and Shelby made coffee, she glanced outside. She couldn’t hear what was going on. Candy was crying and Jamie touched her shoulder but she pulled away.


“Gus,” Shelby pointed at the door.


“SHIT,” Gus groaned.  “I hoped he wasn’t going to do that here. I told him he better be sure.”


Candy was now rushing to the door and for a moment Gus thought she might be coming for him but she headed in the direction of Shelby,  a woman for comfort. Shelby threw Gus a look and he moved to the door. “What is it, Candy? Did you and Jamie have a fight?”


“It’s over.  He has never loved me.  He is in love with someone else!”  She sobbed as she clung to Shelby. “He said he is in love with a man. Did Gus know he was gay?”  


Shelby didn’t want to draw Gus into this.  “Yes, from their tour days. He knew Jamie prefered men but Jamie’s dad wouldn’t let that be so he found you.  I am so sorry you had to be hurt. Gus told him he should search deep because it is obvious he loves you.”


“But he made love to me, almost every day.  Was he just grossed out? Am I so repulsive?”  Shelby wrapped her arms around the crying woman and led her to the couch.


Gus walked out to Jamie. “Seriously?  You had to do this here, tonight?”


“You told me not to lead her on if I knew she wasn’t right and, Gus, just looking at you makes my cock ache.  It has been so long since I have felt a hard cock deep inside me and,” he took s step toward Gus…


“No, Jamie.  We are not doing this here and now.  You have a hysterical woman in there.”


“Gus, I can’t talk to her.  I just can’t. I hated to hurt her but I love you!”


“Damn it, Jamie. Just go home.  We will take her wherever she needs to go.”


“Oh, Gus, please don’t be angry with me. I need….”


“Tonight is not the time. I will talk to you tomorrow.  This is not the time or the place.”



“Gus, can you come in here?” Shelby called.   Gus walked in and Candy dropped into his arms. The poor woman was shattered.


“We will take you wherever you want to go.”  Gus kissed her temple.


“My purse is out there by him.”  She motioned to where Jamie had dropped on a chair, staring past the pool.


“I’ll go get it,” she turned and kissed Gus.  “I will be right back.”


Shelby walked out and picked up Candy’s purse.  She looked over at Jamie, “You are a real jackass. You couldn’t wait until the two of you were alone? I know you will do everything you can to get Gus back but you didn’t gain anything by doing this now.  And let me be clear, Jamie. I am not giving Gus up without a fight, and trust me, I know how to fight.”


“What do you have to offer him besides a vagina?” Jamie spat at her.  “ We can travel the world. Gus will have his music. I can buy Gus anything he wants now. ”


“You really don’t know Gus at all, do you? Gus doesn’t need or want more ‘things’ in his life. Gus cannot be bought. You really are a jackass. Now, get the hell out of here.”


“You will not win this one, Shelby.  Gus is mine.” Jamie watched Shelby walk into the house and into Gus’ arms. Jamie could see he had his work cut out for him but Gus was worth it.



Shelby and Gus made sure Candy got settled in with a friend and headed back to the house.  “Shelly, you and Jamie seemed to have quite an intense talk before we left.”


“Ya, I guess we did.”


“What did the two of you talk about?”


“Besides the fact that he’s a jackass?” Shelby said with acid in her voice.


“I admit he didn’t handle that well but, Shelly, he may not show it but he is still really hurting.  His father told him he was nothing unless he lived a lie. I remember him being so jealous that my dads were so accepting.” Shelby heard a different tone slip into Gus’ voice.


“Gus, I told him I would fight for you. I don’t know if you want me but he doesn’t deserve you.  He doesn’t know you. He just doesn’t want to lose you.”


The conversation went silent as they finished the drive.  As they pulled up to the house they could tell Justin and Brinn had returned home.  Gus got out of the car and realized Shelby was still sitting in the passenger seat. He walked around and opened the door for her, offering his hand.  She accepted it and got out of the car. “Let’s take a little walk before we go into the house.” Gus said softly. He slipped his arm around her waist and she went with him.  They walked in silence until they arrived at Justin’s old studio. Gus checked the door and found it open. He led her in. Gus shut the door behind them and turned to Shelby. He gently placed his hands on either side of her face and gently brushed his lips against hers.


“I am so sorry this is hurting you, Shelly.  I never wanted you to be pulled into something like this. I wish I could tell you…...I don’t want to say something and…”


“Gus,” Shelby kissed him so softly and with feeling that Gus wanted more.  “You have never lied to me. You have never said you are in love with me but your love is enough for me.  I want you here. I want you now. I want you as often as I can because if you choose him….” As she spoke she had undone Gus’ fly and pushed his pants down to his ankles.  She took his hands and guided them to the hem of her sundress.


Gus’ hands were no longer gentle. He ripped her thong down and in one swift, powerful movement he buried himself deep inside of her. She cried out and clung to him as he lifted her off the floor. It was fast and furious and then it was over. They held onto each other as they both finished coming down and getting their emotions under control.  


“Gus, I am not going to try to talk you into or out of anything.  I just want you to be happy. I want what is best for you. Would Jamie ever say the same thing?” She brushed the hair off his forehead and kissed each cheek.  “Let’s go see if Justin came up with a plan for you.” She offered her hand to him and he took it as they walked out the door.


Justin saw Gus and Shelby walking toward the house.  He worried about their son. Gus had so much going on right now. Shelby was so strong.  She truly wanted what was best for Gus. Justin loved her for that.


Gus opened the door for Shelby and there was no doubt in Justin’s mind what those two had just been up to.  Gus smiled at his dad, “How was Pops?”

“I really don’t want to talk about him right now.  I talked to Dan in New York. He thinks he has a plan and it sounds like a good plan but, Gus, you have to be sure you want to do this.  Dan said McCarty likes his dates young. He needs Brian for his image but he would much rather screw…. I can’t let you do this, Gus. I would never forgive myself if anything…”


Gus put his hand on Justin’s shoulder, “Dad, you know I have more experience than most 19 year olds.  I can handle myself so what does Dan have planned?”


“Dan knows a club that Keegan hangs out in a couple nights most weeks.  He tries to hook up with boys, the younger the better. Well, not crazy young but 16 to 18 is right up his alley.” Justin reached up and touched Gus’ cheek, “He is going to be all over you in seconds. You will go in with Dan as his date.  Dan will be all over you until it appears you have a fight. You will stalk off and end up next to Keegan. From there you will ‘go home’ with him but Dan will be right behind you to back you up if you need him. Dan will fill in the details when you get there.  I want to go with you so badly but I couldn’t explain it to Brian.”


“Dad, I can go alone.  If you trust Dan, I know I am in good hands.”


“Gus, you are not going alone.  There is no way I will let you do that. Obviously, I can’t go to the club but I can be there for support and maybe you will need an extra person.”


“Thank you, Shelby.” Justin smiled at her, “I know you would follow him anywhere.”


“There is one thing we are worried about,” Justin looked at his son.  “You look too much like your father. We are going to have to figure out something.  Maybe glasses?”


Shelby spoke up, “What about coloring his hair and getting a radical cut?”


“Whoo, let’s not get crazy,” Gus looked over at her.  


“We could bleach your hair.  We could make it lighter than Justin’s and then we could get a short cut that could be spiked.  When it’s over we can dye it back and it will grow out. We can make sure it is a cut you can live with.”


“That will definitely help.  Maybe blue contacts?” Justin chimed in.  “You might look a little like me for once.”


“If it will get the family back together, I will do anything and I do mean anything, Dad.”


“No, Gus, i don’t want you to go to that extreme. You may have experience but you have never been exposed to places like this. Dan will have your back and he may have another player or two in the place as back up. Are you sure about this?”


Gus smiled and looked at Shelby, “Do you know of a good hair stylist?”


“I am sure we can track one down.”  Shelby kissed him. “So when is all this going down, Justin?”


Brian will be heading back for the weekend tomorrow so maybe you can fly to New York on Sunday.  Brian will come back on Monday and it sounds like Monday night is McCarty’s favorite night to go play. Probably horny after not getting anything all weekend which doesn’t make me feel any better about sending my son into that.”


“Dad, one of the country if not the world’s best security experts will be with me. I will be fine. Now, if you don’t mind, Shelby and I started something that we would like to finish  more leisurely.”


“Gus!” Shelby glared at him.


“Shelby, Gus is a very lucky, young man.”  Justin hugged and then kissed her. “Take good care of my son and make him  take care of you.” Justin had a note of sadness in his voice as he turned and went toward his bedroom.


Gus pulled her close.  “I always follow my dad’s instructions. Let’s go to bed.

“I think he said you were to take care of me.”


“I plan to take care of you in many, many ways tonight.” Gus turned her so Shelby’s back was to Gus and he began slowly rubbing his dick to her ass. “Are you game for this tonight?”


“Oh, god yes,” She thrust her hips backward and he groaned.  “Are you game for the same?”


“Maybe I better, just in care McCarty gets me in a corner.” Gus laughed a bit but Shelby spun around and looked intensely into his eyes.


“There is nothing funny about that. Being forced to have sex is never a joke.”


“I know that, Shelly, but since I am going there to set him up, I know it could happen and it would be worth it if it stopped all this.”


“Gus, shut up and take me to bed.”


They rushed up the  back stairs and into the room.  Clothes flew and the next thing Shelby knew she was laying on her stomach with Gus focusing on her ass.  His tongue traveled down her back and was soon probing her. He reached between her legs and entered her warm soft center as his tongue forced his way in. As he moved his tongue and his fingers, she cried out.   “Gus, please, I need you. Make me hurt for you! I want to take all of you. Please, Gus! I want to feel you now but tomorrow, too.”


Gus positioned her the best way he could and as he held her hips tightly he began a slow entry. Shelby whimpered but Gus kept going even a little faster and as she cried out for the pain she orgasmed before Gus was halfway in.  When he started to pull out she whispered, “No, I want you all the way in me. Please, I want all of you.”


Gus slid the rest of the way.  He heard her cry of pain and pleasure and as he started to move, she orgasmed again.  When she orgasmed a third time Gus could not control himself any longer. He cried out  and pulled her up so her back was pressed tightly against his chest.


“I hope you know what an amazing woman you are.”


“Gus, it is who I share my life with that makes me the person I am.” Gus slowly backed out of her as her hand reached back around his neck.  “Wait! Just for a second yet. I don’t want to lose that feeling.”


Gus ran a hand from the V of her pelvis, brushing her clit but continuing up.  He gave each nipple a moment between his thumb and forefinger and as it continued up his finger slipped into her mouth.  She could still taste herself on his fingers. Gus pulled out the rest of the way and gently turned her around so he could kiss her before laying her gently onto the mattress.  Pulling the blankets over her, he lay down beside her, pulling her into the crook of his arm. His hand gently guided her head onto his shoulder. He kissed her head and tightened his arms around her.  Her dreams were only of Gus. Gus wasn’t sure he would ever be at peace again. He had no idea what he was going to do.



Shelby woke up early with an ache deep inside her. She looked over at Gus really wanting to make love with him again but it was too early to wake him up. She touched his cheek and quietly got up.  Grabbing a robe, she left the room. She smiled as she walked down the steps knowing she was walking awkwardly. If there was such a thing as good pain this was the best. Coming around the corner into the kitchen she was surprised to see Justin standing in a dimly lit kitchen pouring her a cup of coffee.


Justin watched her walk toward him.  “Are you alright, Shelby? You look like you are hurting.”


Shelby smiled a little, “Do you believe in good pain?”


“Oh, honey,” Justin hugged her, “I live for that pain.  It’s probably why I am up. I miss that so much although these days, it doesn’t happen all that often. What is it, Shelby? I probably don’t have to ask, really.”


She surprised herself as tears began to flow and Justin again took her in his arms.   She realized how much she loved this man. Gus was so fortunate to have him in his life and so was she now.  “I just have so many things going on in my head but you don’t want to hear about it. You have enough to think about.”


“Trust me, Shelby, I am as worried about Gus as you are. I know his indecision  is holding you captive. I like Jamie but I never imagined them being together in 20 years.  And now on top of that pressure, I am adding to his stress by having him help me clear Brian.  I can’t live without Brian but there are times it is really hard to understand him.”


“Gus has told me a little bit about his history.  Gus is just such a wonderful man. I don’t think he could lie and when  we are together, he makes me feel like the center of his world. I would do anything for him. I’d die for him.”


“And that’s why I can see you with my grandchildren in 10 years.”


Shelby looked at him, stunned.  “Oh, there is nothing I want more.”  Justin noticed her flinch in pain as she moved again.”


“I am going upstairs and running a hot bath for you in my bathroom.  You come up in about 10 minutes with a cup of coffee and then you soak as long as you want.  That usually helps me after an ‘active’ night.”


Shelby smiled gently and nodded.  He kissed her cheek and headed for the stairs.


Shelby arrived at the master bedroom and tapped on the door.  “Come in,” Justin’s voice was soft. As soon as she opened the door she smelled jasmine. She walked through the bedroom and into the bath.  The tub had bubbles almost spilling over the sides. If you aren’t too bashful, I’ll turn around and you can get in.


Shelby was not modest and her robe was at her waist before Justin managed to turn around. He may not be sexually attracted to women but that didn’t mean he couldn’t admire a beautiful body and she had it.  Her skin was so creamy. He may have to see about painting her sometime. He heard her sigh as she slipped into the water. “You good?”


“Sure, thanks Justin.  This feels and smells amazing.”  She shut her eyes and rested her head against the back of the tub


“Can I do anything for you before I leave you alone?”


“No, I am good.  I won’t take too long,” Shelby said.


He patted her shoulder. “You stay as long as you like. Brinn and I will be heading to the inn pretty soon. Stay as long as you like. Add more hot water.  Add more bubbles.” He kissed her on the cheek before he left the room. Once Brinn had sat down to breakfast 10 minutes later, Justin went and woke Gus up.  Gus was sprawled across the bed with a sheet draped across his midsection. How could he send his son into possible danger? But then again how could he not?


Gus stretched and reached for Shelby.  When he found only air his eyes fluttered open.  “Hey, Dad, is something wrong?”


“No, Gus, I just thought you might like to join a beautiful woman in my bathtub.  You must have had a wonderful ending to your night?”


Gus smiled, “Oh, we did!”


“Well, she is a little sore this morning so I made her take a soak and I thought you might like to go wash her back.”

“Now that is a wonderful idea.” Gus stood, not worrying about being naked in front of his dad.


“Son, if you don’t want to go through with the sting, I will understand. We can…”


“Dad, I am going to get Pops out of this.  I often think that I am only one generation away from having his issues.  Now, I am going to help Shelly relax.” Gus stopped to pull on shorts.


“Gus, she’s special.  Remember that,” Justin paused and then said, “Your sister and I are heading to the inn.”



Gus entered the bedroom silently and slipped into the bathroom.  Shelby seemed to be dozing so he poured a little oil in his hands and knelt behind her massaging her shoulders. She jumped but as soon as she saw it was Gus, she relaxed as Gus really worked her muscles.  She moaned and pulled his hands off her shoulders and down onto her chest. He began to make circular motions with his thumbs, working his way to her nipples. She dropped her head back and Gus brushed his lips across her cheekbone. “I am sorry you hurt his morning.”


Dreamily she said, “I loved every minute of last night. Why don’t you join me in this big tub?  I am sure my muscles are relaxed by now, in case you have something you would like…” Before she finished the sentence, Gus’ lean, naked body was laying on top of her.  In a fluid motion he entered her and then stayed there, kissing her deeply. “You are so beautiful, Shelby. I…..you don’t have to come along if you don’t want to, to New York I mean.”


“Shut up, Gus, and,” She thrust upward.  Setting up a perfect rhythm they met each other movement for movement.  After they both had climbed to the pinnacle and glided back down Gus laid his head on her chest.  His tongue flicked at her nipples from time to time sending a jolt through her with each stroke or gentle suckle.


“Tonight it is your turn in the driver’s seat.” He kissed her but felt her spirit change the moment the words were out of his mouth.  “What is it, Shelly?”


“I’m sorry I can’t offer you what you want. What you need to be fulfilled.”


“Oh, Shelly, you have more than enough for me. Don’t ever doubt yourself.  You allow me to use you, even when it hurts you.”


“Gus,  some pain doesn’t hurt, you know what I mean. It is so amazing when I know you are deep in me….in a place some people think as forbidden but I get to remember it yet this morning.” Gus slid his finger into her little bud, still recovering from the night before.  She shivered at the reminder of last night’s invasion. “I love you, Gussy! I will go anywhere with you if you will let me.” Her arms went around his neck and this time when her lips met his there was only gentleness and magic. After a long moment she whispered, “I think we better get out of here before we look like some of the grapes ready for squeezing.”



As Brian spent his weekend with Keegan, going from party to party in New York City, Gus and Justin with Shelby’s support, did several conference calls with Dan.  Justin began to get more nervous and finally on Saturday late afternoon Gus said, “Dad, go play with Brinn at the pool, take her to a movie, spend time at the inn, just go.”


“No, I need to know the plans.  I….”


Shelby placed an arm around Justin, “Justin, you are adding stress Gus doesn’t need and you have a daughter who has tried to get your attention several times.  Brinn needs her daddy and Gus has an expert helping him with this plan. Do you trust this Dan?”


“I do.” Justin said with confidence.


“Then let Gus concentrate on what he is being told.  I promise, if I think they are talking crazy I will call you.”  Shelby hugged Justin. “You trust me with Gus, don’t you?”


Quietly, in her ear, Justin said, “With his life.” He kissed her and gave her a smile that melted her heart.


Gus chuckled, “Dad, if any other man kissed my girl like that and smiled like that….”


“Well, Gus, the way I understand it, she is really a free agent yet.  You haven’t made any commitment.” With that, Justin walked away.


Gus was a bit quiet after Justin left.  After responding to a couple messages to Dan he looked over at Shelby, “I’m sorry, Shelby.  I don’t think I am being very fair to you. Dad is right. I just…”


“Gus, I have told you several times, I don’t want anything from you until you know you are ready to make a commitment.”  Putting a hand on each side of his face she drew him close and kissed him, tenderly. “I am willing to wait. Now, If you are done talking to Dan for today, let’s take a swim and then we can pack.  And if I remember correctly, I still owe you….” she walked behind him and thrust her pelvis into his ass as she slipped her hand around and rubbed his crotch. Oh, god, Shelby…”


“I am going to make sure you remember…I can give you anything you need and if that means stimulating your ass, it will be my pleasure just like it was mine.”  Shelby’s hand squeezed a little harder then was comfortable and then walked away.



Sunday morning, Gus was the one walking down the stairs carefully and Justin had to laugh.  “My love life might be up in the air but at least you two keep it adventurous. I take it you had a good night?”


Gus smiled and nodded.


“Gus, if you don’t want to do…..”


“Dad, enough already.  I am going to get Pops out of this.  You would...you did the same thing at my age. We are leaving in a few minutes.  We will be in touch. I have to admit I am ready to meet Dan and hear all about you two back in the day, more than 10 years ago.”


“I think I should come along….”

“Dad, you know you can’t do that,” Gus kissed him, “We got this for Pops, for you, for our family.  I love you, Dad.”


Shelby came down with an overnight bag.  She winked at Justin and smacked Gus on the ass, kissing his neck.  “I am ready to head to the airport. Too bad it isn’t a private plane, we could keep you uncomfortable,”  she laughed as she grabbed a cup of coffee. “We better get going or we will miss the flight.” Brinn came to say goodbye.  She was sorry she couldn’t go away to the big city for a few days but Justin promised several activities. He knew he would need something to take his mind off what Gus was doing as well as needing to deal with Brian at a visitation.  He needed him so bad but he isn’t going to have him again until everything was settled. He just couldn’t let Brian think all was OK now. It wasn’t.


Shelby and Gus relaxed on the plane.  Gus pulled her close to his side but both were lost in their own thoughts.  Gus hoped he was up to this. He knew he had lived a pampered life and other than those months with the band, his dads always protected him.  And now with Jamie and Shelby both in his life. Gus had been talking and texting Jamie daily. Jamie had family issues to work out. His family was not pleased to learn he had broken off his engagement.  He had told his father he was in love with Gus earlier but the his father had forbid him to tell his family so it was a surprise to his mother and siblings now. Gus suggested he spend quality time with them and hopefully they would understand.  Gus told Jamie some basics about his own family issues and that he would be available on Wednesday. He hoped by then everything would be worked out.


Shelby kissed Gus’ cheek.  “Where did you go?”


“I was just thinking that hopefully by Wednesday we would be back in Pittsburgh and Pops would be back at the house.  I know it’s going to take a lot more work to get stuff back to normal but being in the same house is the first step. Face it, Dad and Pops, need to touch each other.  Being close was always the best thing for those two.”


“Your fathers are beautiful together.  Obviously, I haven’t seen them ‘together’ but you can just feel their love and attraction to each other. And,” dropping a magazine on Gus’ lap she began to massage him, “Just thinking about them makes me want you. I know you are already a member but do you think you could help me enter the mile high club?  Follow me soon.” She squeezed his cock once more and went to the lavatory.


A minute later she heard a tap and Gus’ voice, “Let me in.”  


Shelby opened the narrow door and, glancing around, entered.  Shelby had already removed her panties and the second Gus had closed the door she propped herself on the tiny sink giving Gus a little space and her hands were at his fly.  


Gus was ready to enter her the moment his dick was free.  He moved swiftly and as they both quickly reached a climax, they tried to be quiet but a cry still escaped both of them. Gus was ready to leave the little room within less than five minutes.  He kissed her once more and was gone. She joined him at their seats just seconds before the captain came on and said they were landing. Shelby leaned over as she tied her seatbelt, “I love you, Gussy.” They kissed until the plane was back on the ground.



As they came into the public area of the airport, they both recognized Dan right away.  They hadn’t expected him to be there. They were just looking for a driver with a sign but it was great to see a friendly face. Dan kissed both of them.  For a moment he stared at Gus, “You definitely need a makeover. I can’t believe how much you look like your father.” Dan stood there holding Brian’s son at arm’s length.  Brian was the one man he had really wanted that got away. He was fairly sure a part of him would always want Brian Kinney, and here stood his son.


As they walked out of the airport Gus and Shelby instantly knew they were with a man who had power in this city.  One of the traffic police was watching Dan’s car for him, allowing him to leave it at the curb. “This will take us to my place where my friend will meet us for the make over. I hope you don’t mind but the little cottage your dads lived in happens to be open right now so I thought you two could stay there.  Do you remember the place, Gus? You were about six or seven I think when you came to visit. I still can picture you running in the courtyard.”


“I have a vague memory of the place.  I don’t know if I remember it correctly.  It will be fun to stay there.”


Dan pulled into a private drive and into an underground garage.  They climbed a flight of stairs and came up in a magic courtyard.  There were two cottages with little patios and a hot tub in a corner out of the way.  There were blooming, ornamental trees adding just enough shade for it to feel a little cooler.  


Shelby looked at the smile playing on Gus’ lips, “You remember it, don’t you?”


“Ya, I do. It is a beautiful place.  How much time do we have before the makeover?” Gus asked Dan.


“You have a couple hours before dinner.  My friend is joining us and then he will do your makeover.  I sent him pictures of you so he should have an idea what he is doing.  You might look more like your never aging dad after that.”


“Don’t say that, Dan.  I think Shelby has a little crush on Dad already.  Maybe she won’t let me go back to my natural color after this.”  


“Considering how well I know Justin, I know you never have to worry about there being anything going on between him and Shelby,” He looked at her, “No offense. I just know Justin’s tastes and I know how loyal he is,” Dan looked between the two, “When your dad was so laid up from his injuries, Justin barely left his side.”


“Pops was hurt?  You know I have had some flashes of Pops being injured but they never talk about it.  His cancer was such a big thing I think I forgot about the rest.”


“Ya, I remember how scary that was.  I swear Brian has nine lives but he has used several of them up.” Dan smiled.  “We can tell stories at dinner. Do you think you can remember your way around the place or do you want me to go in with you?”


“I am sure we are fine.  We’ll walk over in a couple hours.”

“Take a nap, relax, the next day or two are going to be stressful. Enjoy a little calm before the storm.”  Dan saw the look of fear flash across Shelby’s face. He laid a hand on her shoulder. “It may be a storm but I have handled much worse.  We will have this scripted out to the last possibility. Now go. I’ll see you in a couple hours.”


As Dan walked away, Gus pulled Shelby into his arms, kissed her, and then led her into the house, up the stairs, and into a door he knew was a bedroom.  “If I remember right, this room has an amazing shower. We will definitely have to use that later. I think there is even a seat in it but right now,” Gus tugged her sundress off.  He noticed she hadn’t replace her panties after the airplane adventure. He gave her a little push and she ended up on her back on the bed.


Gus pulled off his own clothes and then knelt at the edge of the bed.  He pulled Shelby closer to the edge and placed her feet on the edge of the bed, leaving her most intimate places exposed. Gus ran his tongue from her little pink bud forward until he landed on her cliterous.  He alternated between tonguing her asshole, sucking on her clit and just blowing gently anywhere along the trail. Within minutes he had to hold on to her hips to continue. Her cries for need filled the cottage but he wasn’t ready to let her cum yet.  He would stop and start again. She was begging for anything. She wanted him to penetrate her anyway he chose. She needed to be one with him. Her emotions got the best of her.


“Gus, I love you.  Please, I don’t know what I will do if I ever lose you.  I think I know how your dads feel,” she cried out again as he again took her clit between his teeth and his tongue ran over it. “I will always be in love with you, always!” With that her whole body convulsed and she shattered into a million pieces in front of him.  Gus climbed on the bed next to her and pulled her into his arms.


“I wish I could tell you what you need to hear, Shelly, I do!  Because when I’m with you, I don’t think of anyone else. You meet all my needs but….”


Shelby’s finger came up to his lips, “Please, stop.  I don’t want to hear what comes next.” At that, she moved down his body and took him in her mouth and Gus lost any words he was going to say.



Dinner was enjoyable.  Gus loved hearing stories about his dads and realized that some of the things he thought he had made up, were real events.  Dan watched the interaction between Shelby and Gus and began to worry Gus may not have what it takes to act like a gay man. “Gus, are you sure this will work for you?  I mean, I have seen you with Shelby and am having a hard time picturing you with a man.”


“Dan, if it’s Ok I will show you the other side while I am getting my makeover.  By the time I get my new look you will see the Gus you are looking for.”


They all turned as the intercom on the wall buzzed.  Dan buzzed his friend in and looked at Gus, “You’re on.”  Gus kissed Shelby one last time and she smiled at him.


“Gus, I have no doubt you could charm anyone, and this guy is not going to have a chance with your flirting.”  Shelby glanced at the door while a beautiful, twenty something young man walked in carrying what looked like a makeup bag.


“Patrick, thanks for coming. Let me introduce Gus and his good friend, Shelby.”


“Well, Dan, you never told me I was going to have to change perfection.” Patrick ran across Gus’ cheek and Gus caught it kissing the palm.  


“I wasn’t told I was going to have such an attractive man working on me for, what I am beginning to hope is, several hours.”


That was just the beginning of the evening.  As the evening went on Dan sat next to Shelby and watched Gus totally relate to Patrick.  Patrick kicked Shelby and Dan out of the cottage before revealing the hair color. Dan poured them all a glass of wine and guided Shelby out onto the patio before Patrick shut the curtains.


Dan looked over at Shelby, “So it is obvious you love Gus but it is obvious Gus knows his way around the male form also.”


“Are you sure we have enough time and wine for the whole story?” She downed the glass of wine, “Ok, the short version.”  Shelby told Dan about Jamie and mentioned Lucky. She told him how Jamie had just come back into his life. “Gus was literally half way through telling me he was in love with me when Jamie called Gus. Jamie is now really pursuing Gus and Gus is so confused.  It hurts me to see him going through this.”


“Especially when you see yourself with him?”  Shelby nodded. “If you have any doubt, Gus is madly in love with you.  I can’t imagine being attracted to both sexes because it can only lead to situations like this.”  They continued to chat but as time went on they started glancing at the glass door. A shadow appeared and Gus was pulling Patrick into his arms for a long, intense kiss.


Dan looked at Shelby, “Is he as good as I think in bed.”


“He is amazing!”


“I figured. He has Kinney blood in his veins.  I can still remember Brian… that man is amazing in bed.”


“You and Brian?”  

Just then the door opened and Patrick said, “Please join me and my friend, Grayson.”


Shelby had to look twice. There stood ‘Grayson’ with honey blond hair cut far shorter than she had ever seen Gus wear it. The sides were shaved and the top had some styling gel in it.  He had brilliant blue eyes now. He was wearing trendy clothes and some retro glasses. Shelby walked up to him and looped an arm around Gus’ neck. “Hello, Grayson!” Gus bent her backward and kissed her while Patrick’s mouth dropped open.


Gus stood and turned to Patrick.  “I am sorry, Patrick, I had to convince Dan I was definitely bi.  I have had my share of both boyfriends and girlfriends. Shelby came into my life about a year ago. But it is true, she is my best friend.”


Dan thanked Patrick and led him out to the gate. As soon as Dan left, Shelby looked at Gus, “You look so different.  I feel like I am cheating on Gus.” Gus kissed her. “Oh, by the way, did you know that Dan and Brian had been together?”


“What are you talking about?  Pops and Dad were together when they lived here.”  


“Yes, they were together, however, back then even being together didn’t mean they were monogamous. They were open and honest with each other.”


Gus stood there, silent for a moment.  “I guess I did hear that but now I just can’t imagine it.”


“I don’t think they would anymore.  By the way, you look amazing and if you are half as convincing with Keegan tomorrow night, you will kill this. Enjoy your day together and be ready, dressed like that, tomorrow evening by 8:30.” Dan looked at Gus from head to toe focusing a little too long at the fly of the tight jeans and licked his lips.  Gus began to squirm a bit. Dan smiled, “Don’t do that tomorrow night. Don’t ever look uncomfortable. That is why I just did that, not that I ever mind looking at a good looking man who is of legal age. I will see you tomorrow.” He kissed both of his guests as they left for the other cottage.”


Shelby and Gus talked until late in the night.  They reviews different options that could happen. And then they made love until they dropped off to sleep.  They spent the next morning drinking coffee and sitting in the hot tub. Then after a leisurely lunch they strode the sidewalks shopping.


Shelby noticed all the stares Gus was getting. He always did but this new look gave Gus a different attitude that just poured confidence off of him. Both men and women were looking at him with lust.                                  


They sat down for a late coffee and Shelby snuggled up against him in a booth.  “Gus, you be careful. Don’t do anything that will make it hard to track you. This all has to go as planned.”


“It will, Shelly.  Nothing will happen to me.”


The early evening was a blur.  Gus dressed in the outfit purchased for the club.  Dan made sure the camera in his glasses was working as well as the mics hidden in his clothing.  Dan parked the van close enough for his receivers to work. “Gus, I know he is going to take you to a private room somewhere.  I am told it will probably be within the club itself. If there is anyway to give me clues as to where you are in the building do it but don’t make it sound obvious.”


“I can do that. Dan, what are you going to do if you know I am no longer able to talk?”


“Gus, if I need to, I will knock down every door in that building.  Now remember act interested but not too interested and remember you are under 18.”


“Thanks, Dan for all your help.”


“It’s clear right now.  I will try to tell you when he is on his way in.” He kissed Gus’ cheek and ‘Grayson’ was gone.


Dan was planning to text Shelby regularly throughout the night and Shelby would pass it on to Justin. The first message was sent that G was inside and 20 minutes later Dan let Gus know Keegan was on his way inside.


‘Grayson’ stood by the bar.  He had been talking to a few of the men from time to time but keeping things light.  Dan was impressed at his social skills but why should he be. He had two very exceptional teachers.  


Once in the club, it was almost like Keegan was being physically drawn to ‘Grayson’. He nonchalantly worked his way across the room and soon was next to  his target. “I haven’t seen you here before. I’m Keegan, what’s your name?”


“Grayson,” Gus slurred the name a bit making it look like he had more to drink than he had. “So nice to meet you, Keegan.”  Gus moved an arm around Keegan’s waist as if he needed some help to balance.


Keegan chatted with him for a little while and once he felt comfortable he said, “So Grayson,” he turned to face him and pulled him in very close.


Dan was watching everything.  Gus was doing a great job but Dan was getting worried.  Keegan was making his move. He heard him order each of them another drink and although Dan couldn’t see everything that Keegan was doing but if he had to bet he was slipping something in Gus’ drink as he pulled him in very close, grinding his hips against him.  “Here you go, Grayson. Drink.” He almost tilted the glass up to Gus’ mouth and before the drink was gone, Gus’ words were actually slurred. “Wow, looks like we should find some place to relax for a bit.” He turned Gus toward a door that said private. He then placed his hand on Gus’ ass and pushed him forward. Gus stumbled and grabbed onto Keegan who leaned forward and tasted his new ‘friend’. He looked at ‘Grayson’s’ face and had this odd feeling he had seen him before but then decided that wasn’t possible.  He would have remembered meeting someone so young and beautiful. He pulled out a key and opened a door. He turned on a switch and the comfortable room was lit dimly. “Well, Grayson, let’s get you out of this uncomfortable clothes.”


Damn!  Dan was worried.  He saw what door they went through but he couldn’t see what private room they had entered and now Gus really was nearly completely out.  When Keegan removed ‘Grayson’s’ glasses and laid them on the table, Dan lost all vision and from the softness of the sound he was fairly sure Gus was being undressed.  Dan texted, ‘going in’ to Shelby and left the van hoping he could find him in time.