- Text Size +

Brian groans as he rolls away from Justin, lying on his back: "Fuck."

Justin, feeling the movement, mumbles from under his pillow: "Mmpff."

Brian groans again: "Fuck, Sunshine. I think that last joint was a bit stronger than the first four."

Justin, still under his pillow, moans in agreement.

Brian rolls slightly to his right and looks at the clock: "Shit. Justin, it's almost noon. Aren't you supposed to be at your mother's for brunch right now?"

Justin finally comes out from under his pillow: "No, she changed it to dinner... thank God."

Brian rubs his hands over his face and through his hair: "I need to piss. Fuck, my dick feels like it's crusted over. How many times did we fuck last night?"

Justin, who hasn't opened his eyes yet, feels a stirring in his mind that something happened last night.

Brian slowly rises from the bed and heads to the bathroom: "Come on, Sunshine, we need to shower; we both reek."

Justin opens his eyes and watches as Brian stumbles to the bathroom, then frowns and rubs his eyes.

Brian flips the switch turning on the light in the bathroom with one hand while shielding his eyes with the other.

Justin slowly rises, walking toward the bathroom door: "Brian..."

Brian is standing at the toilet, staring down at his dick: "What the fuck?"

Justin takes a step inside the bathroom staring at Brian's ass: "Brian..."

Brian turns toward Justin, holding his dick in his hand, a slight panic in his voice: "Justin... what... why the fuck... why is my dick covered in a swirl of colors?"

stories/170/images/lollipop_swirl.jpg

Justin's eyes open wider: "Uhm... there's something wrong with your balls."

Brian ignores the pressure from his bladder and quickly moves to the mirror; raising his multi-colored dick out of the way, he stares at his balls. He looks up to see Justin's reflection over his shoulder: "Justin, why do my balls look like there's a rabbit's ass sticking up out of a bucket?"

stories/170/images/easter_egg_rock.jpg*

Justin shakes his head slightly: "It's a potted plant."

Brian turns quickly: "I don't give a fuck! Why is it there?"

Justin scratches the back of his head: "I think we were playing in my paints after that last joint."

Brian growls: "Are you telling me that you painted my cock and balls with your oil paints?"

Justin takes a step back, moving closer to the door: "Uhm... that's not all I painted."

Brian slowly turns his head, catching sight of his ass in the mirror: "JUSTIN!"

stories/170/images/easter_egg_butt_for_the_art_snob_by_michael_villella.jpg**

Justin turns to escape into the main area of the loft.

Brian looks back as Justin exits the bathroom and rushes to follow, catching sight of something he is certain wasn't there last night.

Justin runs into the kitchen in the hope of getting the kitchen island between himself and Brian: "I'm sure I can clean it off without a problem, Brian."

Brian steps down from the bedroom, slowing his movements as he approaches the kitchen: "There is no way you're putting turpentine anywhere near my dick, balls or my ass."

Justin backs away from the kitchen island toward the living area: "I'm sure I can find some way of getting the paint off of you."

Brian smirks as he sees the reflection of Justin's ass in the full-length mirror that is leaning against the wall: "Well anything you come up with will be tried on your ass first."

Justin frowns: "What?"

Brian stops moving, pointing to the mirror: "Looks like I got a bit artistic as well."

Justin cautiously looks over his shoulder: "Fuck."

stories/170/images/painted_easter_egg_butt_by_ian_paget.jpg***

Brian looks down at his hands and now sees the bits of blue and pink on his fingertips.

Justin turns back to Brian: "Well, let me see if I can find something to get the paint off of us."

Brian, his bladder urgently reminding him of why he got out of bed, heads back to the bathroom: "If I didn't really need to take a piss right now, I'd spank your ass."

Justin walks back into the bedroom as Brian enters the bathroom; he spots the bottles of paint lying on the floor by the bed.

Brian is finishing up at the toilet when he hears Justin enter the bathroom and turns his head to see Justin grinning at him: "What?"

Justin holds up a bottle of paint: "I know exactly how to remove the paint."

Brian squints to read the bottle's label then grins widely: "Edible paint. Well, Sunshine, I think we have our afternoon planned with our own personal paint removers."

They spent the next two hours making certain to remove every spot of their Easter celebration.

Chapter End Notes:

*unknown artist

**painted by Michael Villella

***painted by Ian Paget

The End.
Deb Tanner is the author of 28 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Just a Little Scene. The previous story in the series is Just a Little Scene at Babylon Again. The next story in the series is Just a Little Scene Outside Kinnetik.